+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone heard of Billy Meier's prophecies for 2020 and beyond?

1. Link to Post #1
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 times in 711 posts

Default Anyone heard of Billy Meier's prophecies for 2020 and beyond?

I watched a video in Chinese of an interview of a purported Chinese expert on Billy Meier. In it he stated that Billy Meier made some very dired prediction of the world future starting from next year. Particularly bad things will happen to America. Some points are:
    1. Economic disaster followed by a mega quake in the west coast that ruined California. As California sought Fereral help and got turned down, it opts for independence. Since California is responsible for a great part of the US GDP, this triggers the total collapse of USD.
    2. Civil wars and WW3.

The man had the events laying out in details. I do not know what to make of it. He does not look like a hoaxer. I tried to find the information on the internet but found none. If Billy has made such prophecies, they should deserve our attention.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Alpha (11th July 2019), Constance (2nd July 2019), DeeMetrios (1st July 2019), Dennis Leahy (2nd July 2019), Did You See Them (1st July 2019), Jayke (1st July 2019), justntime2learn (1st July 2019), Kotch (1st July 2019), Kryztian (1st July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd July 2019), Mike (1st July 2019), wondering (1st July 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Default Re: Anyone heard of Billy Meier's prophecies for 2020 and beyond?

I think we would want to know how he got this information from Billy Meier. Meier has totally closed himself to the out side world for about 3 decades now. (I think Bill and Kerry showed up in Switzerland once and tried to get an interview with no luck at all.)

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Constance (2nd July 2019), Dennis Leahy (2nd July 2019), justntime2learn (1st July 2019), Nasu (1st July 2019), syrwong (1st July 2019), ulli (1st July 2019), wondering (1st July 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

I wonder if it was George Green that drove Billy Meier into hiding.
    Maybe this is a question for Bill’s Q and A thread.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Constance (2nd July 2019), Dennis Leahy (2nd July 2019), justntime2learn (1st July 2019), Kryztian (1st July 2019), syrwong (1st July 2019), wondering (1st July 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Billy Meier is an interesting character — to say the least. He does seem to have had some extraordinary personal experiences.

Yes, Kerry Cassidy and I went to his place back in 2008 to seek him out. We'd have given him a really fair and thorough Camelot interview.

We were greeted warmly by the folks there (they have a little visitor center in a converted barn, with some really impressive large color photos on the walls, far clearer than the fuzzy versions on the internet) — but were unable to gain access to him personally.

Billy never talked to any outsiders any more. His position is that he distrusts all 'journalists', every one of them now.

But he's been his own worst enemy — in my opinion. Based on what I feel I know, his early experiences (and photos and videos) may well have been very real, but then he started to fake things, and was busted. The UFO community then discarded him as not worth their time — which may have been a loss.

Another factor that has worked against Meier is his attack dog PR rep, Michael Horn. Horn is so antagonistic and vicious (there's no other word to use) that most researchers simply don't want to have the unpleasant experience of communicating with him. So he, too, is ignored.

Regarding prophecies, there seems to be the definite phenomenon of predictions being made by many people that may have been authentic at the time. But then the timeline changes — and I think this does happen — and the forecast events fail to manifest. That then discredits everyone involved, no matter how sincere (or even accurate!) they may have been.

It's a major problem for anyone who feels they've 'received' apparently accurate and compellingly detailed predictions or warnings of the future. What do do, or what to say? And the answer is maybe nothing.

8. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (4th July 2019), Alpha (11th July 2019), Andrew_K (1st July 2019), angelfire (3rd July 2019), Blacklight43 (2nd July 2019), BMJ (4th July 2019), ClearWater (2nd July 2019), Constance (2nd July 2019), CurEus (8th July 2019), Dennis Leahy (2nd July 2019), Intranuclear (1st July 2019), Islander12 (2nd July 2019), jjjones (2nd July 2019), Kalamos (1st July 2019), kfm27917 (5th September 2020), Kotch (1st July 2019), Kryztian (1st July 2019), Magnus (3rd July 2019), Maknocktomb (2nd July 2019), Mare (1st July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd July 2019), Matt P (1st July 2019), Melinda (1st July 2019), mizo (Today), mountain_jim (25th March 2024), Nasu (1st July 2019), Nick Matkin (1st July 2019), OldArcher (13th August 2019), Orobo (3rd July 2019), Rawhide68 (1st July 2019), Sadieblue (1st July 2019), scotslad (2nd July 2019), syrwong (1st July 2019), T Smith (2nd July 2019), Tam (1st July 2019), toppy (1st July 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd July 2019), waree (1st July 2019), Wind (2nd July 2019), wondering (1st July 2019), yiolas (2nd July 2019), Yoda (1st July 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    I think we would want to know how he got this information from Billy Meier. Meier has totally closed himself to the out side world for about 3 decades now. (I think Bill and Kerry showed up in Switzerland once and tried to get an interview with no luck at all.)
    There are still ongoing contacts with his Plejaran friends. This one is the translation from German of a contact with Ptaah last year, published only a few months ago.

http://futureofmankind.info/Billy_Me...11_Translation

The conversation was not exciting, focusing mainly on the stupidity of mankind. But this we all know.
    Last edited by syrwong; 1st July 2019 at 15:30.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

BMJ (4th July 2019), Constance (2nd July 2019), Dennis Leahy (2nd July 2019), Kryztian (1st July 2019), Tam (1st July 2019), wondering (1st July 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Billy Meier's an odd duck for sure. I don't understand why so many contactees always end up shooting themselves in the foot with unbelievably stupid actions, and Billy is a textbook example of this, imo.

Somehow, I do think he's at least partially genuine (though one should always bear in mind that while the source of information may be genuine, the source's true identity could always be construed), but his ridiculous, obviously staged photos, his continued association with Michael Horn, and his generally egocentric and arrogant behavior really make me question why in the hell the Plejaren or whomever would contact him in the first place.

Haven't you all noticed that the vast majority of contactees, channelers, and the like (the ones that appear to be genuine), are always a bit, how to put this... prone to bull****?

Assuming the ETs/entities these people come into contact with are indeed otherworldly and not, say, some kind of human-operated, complex psyop, it begs the question: how is it that a hyper-advanced race of highly evolved beings is capable of picking them so poorly?

Is it maybe not a coincidence? Maybe there's a method to it. Some kind of greater reason. What that means for us, I have no idea.

Anyway, regarding 2020...I think those predictions are certainly viable. Just look at how things are going socio-econonically, and environmentally, and it isn't too much of a stretch to see that panning out.

If The Big One hits the West coast though, or, should I say, when the Big One hits, I'm sure it will spell the end of the US as we have known it.

I don't know that it would be a total collapse (though I suppose that's entirely possible), but rather, the aftermath alone will send ripples of shockwaves that will impact the globe (infrastructure collapse, mass deaths, mass migration, loss of servers, airport loss, media loss, cultural ramifications, environmental chain reactions, the need for martial law and the precedent that will set, the sheer number of people and companies indirectly impacted, the list goes on and on).

A West coast superquake is coming. It is inevitable. The same way it is inevitable that in the distant future, Earth will be engulfed by the Sun.

The question is, when?

Timing is everything.
    Last edited by Tam; 1st July 2019 at 18:26. Reason: Tweaked some wording

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

BMJ (4th July 2019), Constance (2nd July 2019), Dennis Leahy (2nd July 2019), Ivanhoe (2nd July 2019), Kryztian (2nd July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd July 2019), Nasu (1st July 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd July 2019), Wind (2nd July 2019), wondering (1st July 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    But he's been his own worst enemy — in my opinion. Based on what I feel I know, his early experiences (and photos and videos) may well have been very real, but then he started to fake things, and was busted. The UFO community then discarded him as not worth their time — which may have been a loss.
    That's an interesting perspective, haven't thought of that. I discarded him myself because of his fakes. I'll look back into him.

Maybe it's my skeptic nature, maybe my low tolerance for (what I perceive to be) charlatans. Also with the 'signal to noise' ratio I think it's somewhat natural to use whatever tools of discernment that are available to you to quickly separate real from fake. Evidently it's not so simple. Not so black/white.

I'll give him a little more slack, I believe all humans are liars or fibbers at various points in their lives. I think it's just in our nature, we try not to do it but sometimes we 'stretch the truth' and/or exaggerate.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

BMJ (4th July 2019), Constance (2nd July 2019), Dennis Leahy (2nd July 2019), Did You See Them (2nd July 2019), Ivanhoe (3rd July 2019), syrwong (3rd July 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

I thought this link might be of interest.

"The Henoch Prophecies from the Billy Meier Contacts"

http://mnhopkins.blogspot.com/2010/1...lly-meier.html

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

BMJ (4th July 2019), CurEus (8th July 2019), Maybee (2nd July 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

A friend of mine who lived with Billy Meier during the late 1970s said that he faked some photos from models he made in order to reduce his public attention and therefore to deter the intelligence community. Around that time there were a number of attempted assassinations of his life and also an attempted abduction of his daughter.

A significant amount of photos at the time were also manipulated/exchanged for fake photos by the intelligence community. This was cleverly carried out at the source where the films were developed.

The break up of his wife and children was another situation when the wife announced the fake photos. Again, this reduced the public attention on Billy Meier. It also successfully made Meier known to have faked some photos in the public eye. It also successfully provided less interest by Ufologists dubbing him as fake within the UFO community.

A good friend of mine who passed away in the 1990s, who was retired Belgium ex secret service operative was well aware of the Billy Meier case. She told me that both the Belgium triangular sightings and Billy Meier case were a big concern for the intelligence community. In particular, “the Billy Meier case being the real deal”.

In recent years two friends of mine who spend one day a week at Billy Meier’s house, translate the CONTACT notes from German to English. They said that 80 per cent of the CONTACT notes are still not translated yet. His main interest is providing the CONTACT notes information.

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Alpha (11th July 2019), angelfire (3rd July 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2019), BMJ (4th July 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (2nd July 2019), ClearWater (2nd July 2019), Craig (4th July 2019), Did You See Them (2nd July 2019), Hervé (2nd July 2019), Kryztian (2nd July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd July 2019), Olam (2nd July 2019), scotslad (2nd July 2019), syrwong (2nd July 2019), Tam (2nd July 2019), ulli (2nd July 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd July 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    A friend of mine who lived with Billy Meier during the late 1970s said that he faked some photos from models he made in order to reduce his public attention and therefore to deter the intelligence community. Around that time there were a number of attempted assassinations of his life and also an attempted abduction of his daughter.

A significant amount of photos at the time were also manipulated/exchanged for fake photos by the intelligence community. This was cleverly carried out at the source where the films were developed.

The break up of his wife and children was another situation when the wife announced the fake photos. Again, this reduced the public attention on Billy Meier. It also successfully made Meier known to have faked some photos in the public eye. It also successfully provided less interest by Ufologists dubbing him as fake within the UFO community.

A good friend of mine who passed away in the 1990s, who was retired Belgium ex secret service operative was well aware of the Billy Meier case. She told me that both the Belgium triangular sightings and Billy Meier case were a big concern for the intelligence community. In particular, “the Billy Meier case being the real deal”.

In recent years two friends of mine who spend one day a week at Billy Meier’s house, translate the CONTACT notes from German to English. They said that 80 per cent of the CONTACT notes are still not translated yet. His main interest is providing the CONTACT notes information.
    Great info! Michael Horn said that Billy had been a secret agent during WW2. I would like to know the particulars of that.

I also wonder if his Pleiadians might not have been Nazis. One of them, using the Biblical demon name, Semjase, supposedly spoke German with an Austrian accent (according to Sean David Morton).

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

BMJ (4th July 2019), Did You See Them (2nd July 2019), Kryztian (2nd July 2019), Olam (2nd July 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

An intelligent, well read 8th grader could make those predictions and look like genuine psychic went they come true. A quake in CA? Almost a certainty. Economic collapse? Likely millions see that coming. Civil wars? We see the planning for that each day, how we're being socially engineered to hate each other.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

BMJ (4th July 2019), Did You See Them (3rd July 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd July 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,028 times in 644 posts

unforunately, like many genuine and gifted psychics who gain fame and attention in the public eye they are under self-imposed pressure to always seen to be performing and proving their gift. This often results in them faking or using disingenuous methods, tactics and means in order to continue to remain in the spotlight and receive their celebrity status media fees etc - often true of secret space whistleblowers too, I'd say.

Quote A friend of mine who lived with Billy Meier during the late 1970s said that he faked some photos from models he made in order to reduce his public attention and therefore to deter the intelligence community. Around that time there were a number of attempted assassinations of his life and also an attempted abduction of his daughter.

In hindsight, the above comment could potentially explain a lot, and for me does actually ring true - too.

We have all seen, read and some experienced the lengths that the authorities and certain agencies will go to in order to ridicule and silence someone and/or get them to remove themselves from public life.
    Last edited by scotslad; 2nd July 2019 at 17:07. Reason: typo

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

BMJ (4th July 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (2nd July 2019), Did You See Them (3rd July 2019), Tam (2nd July 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,000 times in 370 posts

No matter where you stand with Billy Meire, he's certainly an interesting character. Very interesting to note, his past exploits in Israeli security services before his UFO claims.
    Am I one of many or am I many of one ? interesting .

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scanner For This Post:

BMJ (4th July 2019), Did You See Them (3rd July 2019), DNA (25th March 2024), scotslad (3rd July 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    That's an interesting perspective, haven't thought of that. I discarded him myself because of his fakes. I'll look back into him.

Maybe it's my skeptic nature, maybe my low tolerance for (what I perceive to be) charlatans. Also with the 'signal to noise' ratio I think it's somewhat natural to use whatever tools of discernment that are available to you to quickly separate real from fake. Evidently it's not so simple. Not so black/white.

I'll give him a little more slack, I believe all humans are liars or fibbers at various points in their lives. I think it's just in our nature, we try not to do it but sometimes we 'stretch the truth' and/or exaggerate.
    The information world is a strange world. Sometimes when it is controlled by negative forces, even the truth teller may bring themself down. This certainly happened to Galileo. We may not feel the public's reaction to his recanting the round earth theory. They must have been relieved on hearing his admission that he was a charlatan. Their comfortable old belief still stood. But the truth cannot be falsified, even by the truth discoverer. If Pythagoras were to appear on TV today saying he lied on his theorem, are we going to rethink all geometry? This is where critical thinking is important.

Billy Meier is definitely genuine. One out of many proofs is that he wrote in the 70s that the highest mountain was not Everest, but the Mt Chimborazo of Ecuador. This is because the true height should be measured from the center of the Earth and the Earth is more like a potato than a marble. For anyone at that time to claim something that scientists confirmed only three decades after with the help of satellite system is simply impossible. Moreover he wrote that the difference was 2150m, and the scientific measurement was 2200m. This is what the earth really looks like: (http://tema1tema.blogspot.com/2011/0...e.html)

The conversation with Semjase that talked about the highest mountain.
    https://billymeier.wordpress.com/201...hest-mountain/

"NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC" validates Billy Meier Claim

Finally, proof has emerged that validates Eduard (Billy) Meier's claim that he was contacted by extraterrestrials from the Pleiades in the 1970s!
    The January 2002 issue of National Geographic magazine printed an interesting confirmation of the validity of Meier's claims. In that issue, I found a newsbrief which acknowledges that, just as Meier claimed back in the 1970s, Mt Everest is not the highest mountain on Earth.
    Meier, in his writings, stated the Pleiadians told him that Mt Chimborazo in Ecuador was higher than Mt Everest by 2,150 metres because the Earth is not perfectly round but, rather, bulges in the middle-thus, measuring mountains from sea level is not an accurate way of assessing the true height of a mountain.
    National Geographic states that scientists have now determined that the Earth bulges around the middle because of the spinning action of the Earth's rotation, and thus, when measured from the center of the planet, Mt Chimborazo is actually higher than Mt Everest by 2,200 metres. Measured from sea level, Mt Everest is 2,540 metres higher than Mt Chimborazo. The newsbrief states that when measured from the centre of the Earth, Mt Chimborazo is 6,384,450 metres high and Mt Everest is 6,382,250 metres high.
    For a poor Swiss farmer who never graduated from high school to pick that particular mountain and declare it to be the highest mountain on Earth, higher than Mt Everest-and to come within 50 metres of its height, measured from the centre of the planet, years before scientists recognized this fact-is quite an extraordinary feat, I think anyone would have to agree.
    https://www.figu.org/ch/verein/perio...nglish-version
    Last edited by syrwong; 3rd July 2019 at 09:36.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Alpha (11th July 2019), aoibhghaire (3rd July 2019), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2019), BMJ (4th July 2019), Craig (4th July 2019), DNA (25th March 2024), Hervé (3rd July 2019), Ivanhoe (3rd July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd July 2019), scotslad (3rd July 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    For a poor Swiss farmer who never graduated from high school to pick that particular mountain and declare it to be the highest mountain on Earth, higher than Mt Everest-and to come within 50 metres of its height, measured from the centre of the planet, years before scientists recognized this fact-is quite an extraordinary feat, I think anyone would have to agree.
    https://www.figu.org/ch/verein/perio...nglish-version
    Just a small technical point here. Yes, this is 100% correct, but it's widely known and has been for a long time. It's actually not something that was 'recently discovered'. I remember when I was a kid, engrossed in the Guinness Book of Records of 1968, reading all about Chimborazo at that time. There are a bunch of interesting details here.

The significance for mountaineers, of course, is that Everest is still the mountain with the thinnest air at the summit — far thinner than Chimborazo, which is actually pretty easy to climb — as air pressure is directly proportional to height above sea level.

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alpha (11th July 2019), aoibhghaire (3rd July 2019), BMJ (4th July 2019), Did You See Them (3rd July 2019), DNA (25th March 2024), gini (3rd July 2019), Harmony (25th March 2024), Hervé (3rd July 2019), Ivanhoe (3rd July 2019), Mari (25th March 2024), scotslad (3rd July 2019), seko (4th July 2019), syrwong (3rd July 2019), waree (3rd July 2019), Wind (3rd July 2019), Yoda (3rd July 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Wow!
    Honestly nothing really gets going till the 20 minute mark.

This recording was done on 92.
    Most of the prophetic stuff is from the contacts between 75'-81'.
    Some things came earlier.
    But again the recording is done in 92'.

Just some data from listening off the top of my head while fresh.

1. JFK we killed by the CIA as was his brother Robert.
    I thought that was pretty good for the time period.
    2. Talks about one of the biggest enemies of the world are the Zionists. Goes on to talk about these Zionists being in bed with the Vatican to take over the Earth.
    My jaw kind of dropped on that one.
    I've only recently finally came to terms with this.
    3. It's funny and validating.
    WW3 is discussed and Russia plays a big part of it. A big kicking every one's ass part of it.
    Randolph Winters is great. But it's 92 and the soviet union has just collapsed.
    As such there is so much disbelief as he reads this he apologizes and kind of disagrees stating how this just can't happen and prophecy is never a 100% thing. But as we know now Russia is not a it was in 92'.

4. China wipes out India. And quite a bit.

5. Volcanoes everywhere.

6. An asteroid hit.
    I'm saying it's probably Apophis.

7. China spawned fire storms sweep the world especially the USA.

8. Giants emerge in Peru from secret underground village to steal native women.

9. Watch for number 8 and the awakening of Mt Vesuvius as signs for the beginning of ww3.

10. Peru and Australia are the two best places on earth to live through this.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2024), Harmony (25th March 2024), Mike (Today), mountain_jim (25th March 2024), Vangelo (25th March 2024), Yoda (25th March 2024)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

So this is a NBC article stating that the earth's rotation is slowing due to global warming, glacial melt and the water dispersion that results.

But,,,

Billy Meier states that the earth's rotation is in fact slowing but the cause is not global warming and has nothing to do with the ice caps.
    Meier states that the earth's rotation has been slowed due to all the atomic bomb testing that has been done.
    And I got this from the Randolph winters recordings made in 92' which were referencing the contacts Meier had between 75'-79'.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna145009

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Harmony (Today), Mike (Today), mountain_jim (Today), Yoda (Today)

+ Reply to Thread