+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 67 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

1. Link to Post #81
    Guam Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

Your speculation is more than food for thought. James Patterson wrote a true life thriller about Epstein right after his being able to evade jail for sex trafficking. He had the money, the means and the motivation to do this because his agenda is justice and his writings have paved the way. The title of the book which I read before the 2016 election is Filthy Rich. What was criminal for me was the media giving all this a pass during the election campaigns. I held my nose and voted for Hillary because I never wanted it on my soul that I gave my consent to Trump.

My prayer is that amount of candidates this year gives us a chance of taking back the country from the rich oligarchs before we go the way of Germany. It feels like 1935 to me.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lastlegs For This Post:

justntime2learn (13th July 2019), Valerie Villars (12th July 2019), wondering (12th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

It has to be through us, all of us, as so many on this thread have been arguing about, in different and contentious ways. We have to stop giving power to others by thinking they are going to save us. We save us.

And we are not going to do it by being rigid, manipulative, afraid to say we were wrong or afraid.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 12th July 2019 at 23:39. Reason: Add something.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (15th July 2019), justntime2learn (13th July 2019), lastlegs (16th July 2019), silvanelf (13th July 2019), Soda (15th July 2019), wondering (14th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,660 times in 8,595 posts

the new drone video..

Epstein's Pedophile Island, Little St. James USVI Drone July 2019 3 (2/2)

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Did You See Them (15th July 2019), justntime2learn (13th July 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #84
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Yes, but now that the FBI has the photos and potential blackmail evidence, will it ever see the light of day? They may want to make sure it never does and threw Epstein under the bus to attain and keep it all a secret.
    I guess the evidence found in Epstein's New York mansion is not the only source. Here is an interesting comment on MoA:

Quote Second, there needs to be a sensible account of where and when this blackmail evidence is stored and how the approach is made. The usual thing so far as I can tell is the use of lawyers. Intermediaries with legal privilege are invaluable. In particular, if Epstein is supposedly an extortionist for some intelligence agency, it is the agency which will have the materials, not Epstein.
    https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/0....html#comments

But the recent raid on Epstein's home could be a threat against Epstein and an agency behind him (Mossad?). If Epstein is an "intelligence asset", then it makes sense to immobilize him by sending him to jail.

Quote US attorney Geoffrey Berman of New York said that the non-prosecution agreement that spared Epstein from a heavy prison sentence a decade ago is binding only on federal prosecutors in Florida, where the deal was made, not on authorities in New York.
    https://jerseyeveningpost.com/news/w...e-sex-charges/

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Clarity (15th July 2019), ClearWater (14th July 2019), Did You See Them (15th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), mountain_jim (13th July 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 337 posts

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Akasha (13th July 2019), Arcturian108 (14th July 2019), Clarity (15th July 2019), Did You See Them (15th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), Kryztian (15th July 2019), onevoice (13th July 2019), silvanelf (13th July 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

An article here does attribute the removal of dome to a hurricane.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ns-pedo-island

Quote Since purchasing the island, Epstein has had all manner of roads and buildings constructed - including the infamously weird cube-shaped building which used to sport a copper dome (until Hurricane Irma knocked it off in 2017).

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Clarity (15th July 2019), Did You See Them (15th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), justntime2learn (13th July 2019), onevoice (13th July 2019), silvanelf (13th July 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Steve Pieczenik with his intelligence background has a clearer perspective on what is going on with the Epstein arrest. I only wish he had addressed the timing of the roll-out of this scenario:

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Akasha (14th July 2019), Antagenet (14th July 2019), Baby Steps (14th July 2019), Did You See Them (15th July 2019), edina (15th July 2019), meeradas (15th July 2019), silvanelf (14th July 2019), Soda (15th July 2019), ulli (15th July 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019), wondering (14th July 2019)

15. Link to Post #88
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Steve Pieczenik with his intelligence background has a clearer perspective on what is going on with the Epstein arrest. I only wish he had addressed the timing of the roll-out of this scenario:
    Cant take this dude seriously at all with his past claims.

16. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,163 times in 1,390 posts

Victor Ostrosvky's War By Deception - The Making and Unmaking of a Mossad Officer, a poignant read, particularly in light of Pieczenik's statement above, is now available in the Avalon Library.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Did You See Them (15th July 2019), edina (15th July 2019), meeradas (15th July 2019), Valerie Villars (15th July 2019)

18. Link to Post #90
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Rumors swirling that one of Epstein's underage prostitutes has provided damaging information on Epstein's friends and accomplices!

Joe Hoft The Gateway Pundit
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 15:56 UTC

The Internet is on fire! Rumors are swirling that a girl who was once an underage prostitute for Jeffrey Epstein is now a government informant who is outing Epstein's sick friends and accomplices. Yes, this includes Bill Clinton.

(In the cover picture above, a young Rachel Chandler is reportedly on one of Jeffrey Epstein's flights with former President Bill Clinton.)

A girl by the name of Rachel Chandler is suspected of being a witness to Jeffrey Epstein's crimes on his "Orgy Island" with this sick friends. The young lady may have devastating information that has been handed over to the government.

The story goes that the young Chandler was recruited by Jeffrey Epstein's friend or madam as some refer to her, Ghislaine Maxwell. Maxwell supposedly recruited young girls who then flew on Epstein's airplanes with the rich and famous who in turn used and abused these young women.

Prince Andrew poses with Virginia Roberts on March 13 2001 at Ghislaine Maxwell's townhouse in London

Maxwell is reportedly in the background in the picture above with a young Ms. Virginia Roberts and UK's Prince Andrew -

Chandler and Roberts were both reportedly young under age women recruited by Jeffrey Epstein to prostitute themselves for Epstein's rich and famous friends.

Chandler has shared pictures of herself with many celebrities and politicians.

Here she is with Eminem -

Here she is with Paris Hilton -

Here she is with Prince Andrew (yes, the same Prince Andrew as above.) -

One post of Chandlers has led to more questions than the others. Some speculate that the picture below is a picture of Epstein's island security cam -

No doubt there is a lot of evidence tying Ms. Chandler to Epstein and the rich and famous. If she is a witness for the government, Epstein, Clinton and others may be in a lot of trouble!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

19. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (14th July 2019), Clarity (15th July 2019), ClearWater (14th July 2019), Did You See Them (15th July 2019), Earth Angel (16th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), Jad (14th July 2019), justntime2learn (15th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th July 2019), PurpleLama (15th July 2019), RunningDeer (16th July 2019), silvanelf (14th July 2019), Sophocles (14th July 2019), Star Tsar (29th July 2019), ulli (15th July 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019)

20. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

I sent the Pieczenik video to Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge TV, and she posted it today with a lot of notes which are helpful if you just want a summary of the video:

Steve Pieczenik was born in Havana, Cuba of Eastern European Jewish parents fleeing the Holocaust, he was raised in France and in the United States, where he received degrees in Psychiatry and International Relations from Harvard, Cornell and MIT. He served as a Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker and has collaborated on two bestselling book series with spy novelist, Tom Clancy.

Pieczenik says here that the Jeffrey Epstein case touches on both 9/11 and on the future of Israel and the takedown of Epstein is a warning to Israel to make peace with Palestine or else.

He goes on to say that Israel was involved in 9/11 and in the stand-down of the United States. This was confirmed to him by former Secretary of Defense, Paul Wolfowitz, as well as his deputy and by two Israeli Mossad operatives who Pieczenik interrogated and had "put away."

He says Jeffrey Epstein's pedophilia ring was a Mossad operation. "Jeff Epstein was picked out by the Mossad as the proper agent of influence, because number one, he was grandiose, two, he had some intelligence but came from a poor Jewish background, had no real education, did not speak a foreign language and was so narcissistic that they could manipulate him up and down..."

Pieczenik also claims that Epstein's girlfriend was his Mossad control operative. "[Ghislaine] Maxwell, the daughter of Robert Maxwell, one of the greatest crooks in the world, who was an Israeli Mossad operative...one of the biggest contributors to Israeli national security of anybody."

He explains that the use of honey traps in intelligence operations is widespread and the use of children in sexual entrapment operations is an extremely effective way to gain control over a targeted subject. He says this technique was developed to great effect by two Mossad Chiefs, Efraim Halevy and Danny Yatom.

"The Mossad incurred so many operatives that were involved with pedophilia under the Epstein ring and under the NXIVM ring, with the two Bronfman daughters, that you're talking about thousands of people. Now, it also goes all the way up into the presidency. It goes into the Bush family; Bush Jr., Jeb. It goes into the Clintons. As we know, Hillary, Bill Clinton, who's a pathological liar to the nth degree, to Obama who had a history of homosexuality and pedophilia, all the way down to the Bushes and beyond that.

"Jeff Epstein was a willing operative. He willingly was involved in pedophilia. The Israelis knew that. They created his storyline, that made believe he was a "billionaire", Wexner was the theoretical backup man to him...

"So, we have a lot of corruption here, which goes all the way back to 9/11 when we had Jews, like Silverstein, who had the lease to the World Trade Center. We had Lowry, we had Lauder and we had Eisenberg, all of whom were involved in the stand down in the false flag of 9/11.

"So, from 9/11 on, Trump understood that the Israelis had been involved in our intelligence service and in compromising America. He never forgot that. And what he did, blatantly was to turn around and on a certain day, he decided he was going to indict every one of the Mossad operatives, as well as the Israelis on charges of pedophilia - not on charges of spying, because that wouldn't work.

"Acosta, the Secretary of Labor was correct when he said that Epstein got off from the prosecutors' indictment in Florida because he worked in the intelligence service...

"Israel has been placed on notice because our ambassador...as well as Kushner have made a very clear statement, 'Israel you're on notice. If you do not make a peace treaty with the Palestinians, there will be more serious repercussions than you imagine. The beginning of the takedown of your Mossad operatives, who are all present and we will put them in prison, is just the beginning of what we can do to the future of Israel.'"
    Last edited by Arcturian108; 14th July 2019 at 23:10.

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Akasha (16th July 2019), Clarity (15th July 2019), Did You See Them (15th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), Jad (15th July 2019), justntime2learn (15th July 2019), leavesoftrees (15th July 2019), meeradas (15th July 2019), pueblo (16th July 2019), PurpleLama (15th July 2019), Soda (15th July 2019), Star Tsar (29th July 2019), ulli (15th July 2019), Valerie Villars (15th July 2019)

22. Link to Post #92
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

It seems the scandal around Jeffrey Epstein has finally reached the modeling business and especially Victoria's Secret:

Quote Victoria's 'Dirtiest' Secret: Epstein Demanded 'Casting Couch' Sex Acts With Aspiring Models

-- snip --

Epstein, who was formerly 'close' friends with Victoria's Secret owner Leslie Wexner, "relied on ...[the] modeling business to source underage girls for sex," according to investigative reporter Conchita Sarnoff's new book "Trafficking."

According to an account by Italian model Elisabetta Tai, Epstein tried to take advantage of the 21-year-old aspiring Victoria's Secret model in 2004 after she was promised that a meeting with a 'very important' man could land her a gig with the apparel company.

-- snip --
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...spiring-models

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Did You See Them (15th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), Jad (15th July 2019), Star Tsar (29th July 2019)

24. Link to Post #93
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

More on the spook angle--
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ncier-spy.html

Was Jeffrey Epstein a SPY? Trump's Labor Secretary Alex Acosta won't deny he made non-prosecution deal with pedophile in 2007 because he was told the financier 'belonged to intelligence'

Former prosecutor Alex Acosta's plea deal with pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was raised when Trump's transition team vetted him for labor secretary
    Reporter claims he told questioners that he went easy on Epstein over teen sex abuse accusations because he was told Epstein 'belonged to intelligence'
    Amid calls for his resignation, Acosta held a press conference on Wednesday to defend his actions in 2007
    Asked point-blank if he was ever told Epstein was an intelligence agent, Acosta bobbed and weaved
    He wouldn't confirm or deny anything but cautioned about reporters 'going down rabbit holes'

"If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Did You See Them (15th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), Jad (15th July 2019), Star Tsar (29th July 2019), Valerie Villars (15th July 2019)

26. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by frankstien (here)
    More on the spook angle--
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ncier-spy.html

Was Jeffrey Epstein a SPY? Trump's Labor Secretary Alex Acosta won't deny he made non-prosecution deal with pedophile in 2007 because he was told the financier 'belonged to intelligence'

Former prosecutor Alex Acosta's plea deal with pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was raised when Trump's transition team vetted him for labor secretary
    Reporter claims he told questioners that he went easy on Epstein over teen sex abuse accusations because he was told Epstein 'belonged to intelligence'
    Amid calls for his resignation, Acosta held a press conference on Wednesday to defend his actions in 2007
    Asked point-blank if he was ever told Epstein was an intelligence agent, Acosta bobbed and weaved
    He wouldn't confirm or deny anything but cautioned about reporters 'going down rabbit holes'

Whatever Epstein is he is obviously very important to someone somewhere! I mean think about it. Epstein is being kept, or was being kept in a Manhattan Correctional facility and all of Manhattan power goes out for over five hours? This was an attempt to get to him! That is how important he is to someone big with a lot of say! Anyone that can shut down all of a major metropolis for an assassination attempt has some serious connections me thinks!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Did You See Them (15th July 2019), frankstien (15th July 2019), Star Tsar (29th July 2019)

28. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Arcturian108;1304175]

"Israel has been placed on notice because our ambassador...as well as Kushner have made a very clear statement, 'Israel you're on notice. If you do not make a peace treaty with the Palestinians, there will be more serious repercussions than you imagine. The beginning of the takedown of your Mossad operatives, who are all present and we will put them in prison, is just the beginning of what we can do to the future of Israel.'"
    Wow if this is true then utmost respect to Trump. How credible do you find Pieczenik? I would also love to know Bill Ryan's take on this. Thank yo for posting the summary.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

edina (17th July 2019), Star Tsar (29th July 2019)

30. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

This is absolutely incredible research and takse the whole Epstein scandal into a new realm! It is not just about pedophilia and human sex slaves. It is not just about a Mossad black mail operation. It is also about scientific research into various forms of trans-humanism including cryogenics and mind control that she traces back to Operation Paperclip and the occultism of Aleister Crowley. Polly does an fantastic job of taking the network of connection from his science investments and from Ghislane Maxwell's father's intelligence operation and show strong connections to some really strange enterprises. I can not recommend this video enough.

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Did You See Them (15th July 2019), edina (15th July 2019), Jad (15th July 2019), justntime2learn (15th July 2019), Mike (15th July 2019), onevoice (15th July 2019), PurpleLama (15th July 2019), robinr1 (15th July 2019), Star Tsar (29th July 2019), ulli (15th July 2019), Valerie Villars (15th July 2019)

32. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

From Dr. Joseph Farrell who also mentions The Amazing Polly in his Epstein article.

https://gizadeathstar.com/2019/07/th...mS-xFf9neHJTyg

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

edina (15th July 2019), Jad (15th July 2019), justntime2learn (15th July 2019), leavesoftrees (16th July 2019), Mike (15th July 2019), modini (16th July 2019), PurpleLama (15th July 2019), ramus (15th July 2019), Star Tsar (16th July 2019), Valerie Villars (15th July 2019)

34. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

He’ll disappear forever if he gets bail. He’ll have that long chin either sliced off, or grow a long beard to cover it. Die his hair yellow. Pretend to be a Trumpie. Or reappear as a Saudi prince.

“Just this morning, the government became aware of a safe that contained a pile of cash, diamonds, a passport from a foreign country with a picture of the defendant under another name,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Alex Rossmiller told U.S. District Judge Richard M. Berman.
    “The passport was issued in the name of a foreign country, it was issued in the 1980s, it is expired, it shows a picture of Jeffrey Epstein, and another name,” Rossmiller said, adding the passport showed Epstein’s residence as Saudi Arabia.
    Earlier in the hearing, Berman said he would not rule on Epstein’s bail request until Thursday.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Akasha (17th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), Jad (15th July 2019), justntime2learn (15th July 2019), Mike (15th July 2019), mountain_jim (15th July 2019), robinr1 (15th July 2019), Star Tsar (16th July 2019)

36. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

A new drone video link I got from Neon's GAB feed

Quote DroneAnon just keeps on delivering with the Epstein Island flyovers. This time, he's got the exit tunnels.
    I wish he had pulled back to allow a better reference as to where these doors are relative to the Temple or other buildings - but I admire the initiative!

added later

Well in this older video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNue92Gta3s
    at 45 seconds I see what looks like that white bench on way down to pool behind rocks, and this appears to be the hill with another building on top, not the temple.

Prior to that you see both the temple hill and the flagpole hill at 35 seconds - the temple hill has a different structure/entrance than these covered today.

The side-mountain structure under the temple is in a different area than that covered by latest video (at 14+ seconds, you see the flag and no building now on the latest, it appears to me.)

Plus the building on top next to the latest structures next to the flag pole is now gone, with just the flag standing.

The white structure next to the 2 places covered today shows this clearly as well.

These latest are not on the same hill as the temple.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 15th July 2019 at 20:43.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

edina (17th July 2019), Jad (15th July 2019), Kryztian (15th July 2019)

38. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...er-foundation/

Quote A MUST READ: A Financial Review of Jeffrey Epstein’s Ties to the Suspicious Wexner Foundation

Jeffrey Epstein is connected with the Clintons and former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak as well as numerous other politicians and celebrities. The Foundation that he is connected to has just as many questionable characters.

Today we have more information on the Wexner Foundation –
    Highlights 2001-2017 (all years tax returns available):
    Total Contribution Revenue of Wexner Foundation = $175 Million
    Wexner Family Charitable Fund = $131,000,000 (74.8%)
    Arts Interest Trust (C/O Epstein ) = $9,588,560 (5.5%) – 2nd largest
    Some additional items of note:
    In addition to paying Ehud Barak large sums, they paid some rather large amounts to Rabbi’s for Rabbi Advisory Services beginning in 2006. In recent years they were also paying some consultants some large fees for “program reviews”.
    Salaries to Officers and Trustees are extremely high especially in recent years.
    One Trustee Dennis S. Hersch received $250,000 a year for 5 hours of work per week from 2009-2017.
    Expenses for Travel, Conferences and Seminars are extremely high each year and ever increasing. It appears they were conducting seminars at various locations throughout the country but we really don’t know what they were doing.
    In every year they paid someone (not known who – Epstein?, Barak? Rabbi?) amounts ranging from $110,000 to $300,000 (rounded) for Honoraria.
    In every year beginning with 2006, they paid Parsonage , (i.e. home expenses for someone not known who – Epstein?, Barak? Rabbi?) amounts ranging from $125,000 to $230,000.
    Beginning in 2006 the amounts of grants made by Wexner Foundation dropped dramatically. This coincides with the merger of another Wexner “charity” named Wexner Heritage Foundation (EIN#31-1142481) into the Wexner Foundation. Prior to 2005 the largest grants each year of the Wexner Foundation went to this Wexner Heritage Foundation. Merger documents are included in the 2005 tax return). After 2005, grants made ranged between $1.87 million to $3.65 million.
    In numerous years beginning in 2006, the total expenses for Salaries & benefits + Other Professional Fees + Travel/Conferences/Meeting + Honoraria + Parsonage well exceeds the total amounts of grants given. Example in 2016 Sal/Ben + Other Prof fees + Travel/Conf./Meetings + Parsonage + Honoraria = $4.87 million while Grants made = $3.6 million.
    In 2012 & 2013 they have expenses for “program reviews” totaling $606,932. It is unknown who these fees were paid to as they are not listed in the large contractor amounts disclosure on the tax return as required.
    Rent expenses seem to be very high for an entity of this size. It does seem like at some point they opened an office in addition to their main office in New Albany, Ohio but don’t know where.
    Repairs and maintenance seem extremely high, averaging $57,704 per year for 2001-2016 and approximately $93,000 per year for years 2015-2016. Why would a private foundation have repairs and maintenance expenses that are so high?
    It’s clear that the Wexner Foundation, whatever it is, is not a legitimately run enterprise and who even knows what Epstein did for a living. Even the far left Daily Beast reported on Epstein –
    That businessman was Jeffrey Epstein. In the early 1990s, British newspapers that followed British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell (alleged to be Epstein’s chief procurer of victims) tried to figure out who Epstein was. The Mail on Sunday asked in 1992: “But what is he—property developer, concert pianist, math teacher, corporate treasure hunter, stockbroker, merchant banker or globe-trotting businessman?” No one seemed to know.
    Epstein’s ties to famous political and entertainment elites are staggering. The Foundation he is connected to is likely a scam similar to the Clinton Foundation. Who really is this guy and what is the Wexner Foundation?

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Did You See Them (17th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), Jad (15th July 2019), silvanelf (16th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 67 LastLast