Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1333

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

1. Link to Post #1001
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

Joe Rogan asked Oliver Stone if he would make a movie about the Epstein Case.

" Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2022), jaybee (22nd June 2022), justntime2learn (14th June 2022), mountain_jim (14th June 2022), onawah (15th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #1002
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

They Tried to Take Out Ghislaine
    11,641 views Jun 21, 2022
    WeAreChange
    788K subscribers

BOMBSHELL: They Tried to Take Her Out Already!!!

"This video explains what we're on the verge of seeing happen to this very influential woman."

Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (22nd June 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd June 2022), Bluegreen (22nd June 2022), jaybee (22nd June 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st June 2022), justntime2learn (22nd June 2022), Mike (22nd June 2022)

5. Link to Post #1003
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by seehas (here)

Wow
    First impression from that was Oliver stone doesn't want to throw stones in a glass house.
    Feigning ignorance to such a degree was highly incriminating.
    There is no way he doesn't know how prominent this stuff is.
    His answer to me was he wouldn't touch the topic with a ten foot pole. He has absolutely no interest in such a documentary

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

avid (22nd June 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd June 2022), ClearWater (22nd June 2022), jaybee (22nd June 2022), justntime2learn (22nd June 2022), Mike (22nd June 2022), onawah (22nd June 2022), Spiral (22nd June 2022)

7. Link to Post #1004
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

Wow
    First impression from that was Oliver stone doesn't want to throw stones in a glass house.
    His answer to me was he wouldn't touch the topic with a ten foot pole. He has absolutely no interest in such a documentary

Wow. He looked very nervous and uncomfortable answering that question. That was an incredibly awkward exchange...the weird smiling, the forced yawn, the feigned ignorance, the bumbling response, and then finally the awkward change of subject. Very bizarre.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

avid (22nd June 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd June 2022), ClearWater (22nd June 2022), DNA (22nd June 2022), jaybee (22nd June 2022), justntime2learn (22nd June 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd June 2022), onawah (22nd June 2022), Spiral (22nd June 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (22nd June 2022)

9. Link to Post #1005
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,961 times in 2,207 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)

Wow

Wow. He looked very nervous and uncomfortable answering that question. That was an incredibly awkward exchange...the weird smiling, the forced yawn, the feigned ignorance, the bumbling response, and then finally the awkward change of subject. Very bizarre.

Yes he was very uncomfortable and must have been warned off (if he didn't actually go to the Epstein Island himself and get compromised in some way)...

His reason for not being interested in making a film because exposing the blackmailing of prominent people and world leaders on an industrial scale wouldn't 'lead anywhere'.... is weak, especially as he then goes on to express interest in world peace and disarmament - which could be served by exposure of the blackmail - the Military Industrial Complex in cahoots with the Globalists could be the ones behind the Epstein Enterprise and the ones who bumped Epstein off (unless it was a fake death and they got him away to somewhere secret..?)...

I think Oliver Stone realizes that he wouldn't last long if he started to make a film about it all... and that's why it wouldn't 'lead anywhere...'

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2022), DNA (22nd June 2022), Kryztian (22nd June 2022), Mike (8th July 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (22nd June 2022)

11. Link to Post #1006
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 times in 4,311 posts

Name:  deflection_1.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  67.5 KB
    ----------
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

avid (22nd June 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd June 2022), ClearWater (22nd June 2022), DNA (25th August 2022), Kryztian (22nd June 2022), Mike (8th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #1007
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There was a lot of discussion as to whether Epstein's death was faked, and I was of the opinion that it was, based on the photograpy of his supposed corpse as it was being taken out of the jail.
    The ears didn't match those of Epstein's, and that's a sure sign.
    Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

His reason for not being interested in making a film because exposing the blackmailing of prominent people and world leaders on an industrial scale wouldn't 'lead anywhere'.... is weak, especially as he then goes on to express interest in world peace and disarmament - which could be served by exposure of the blackmail - the Military Industrial Complex in cahoots with the Globalists could be the ones behind the Epstein Enterprise and the ones who bumped Epstein off (unless it was a fake death and they got him away to somewhere secret..?)...

I think Oliver Stone realizes that he wouldn't last long if he started to make a film about it all... and that's why it wouldn't 'lead anywhere...'
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (22nd June 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd June 2022), ClearWater (23rd June 2022), Kryztian (22nd June 2022), Mike (8th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #1008
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Ghislaine feels her sentence should be reduced, for many reasons including all the wonderful work she did for the Clinton Global Initiative.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd June 2022), ClearWater (23rd June 2022), Deux Corbeaux (28th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th June 2022), mountain_jim (23rd June 2022), onawah (23rd June 2022), raregem (28th June 2022), Reinhard (28th June 2022), TomKat (13th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #1009
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years over sex trafficking

How many days/weeks/months do you reckon before she 'kills' herself in prison?
    Last edited by DaveToo; 28th June 2022 at 20:46.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

avid (28th June 2022), Bill Ryan (29th June 2022), ClearWater (29th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th June 2022), Inversion (28th June 2022), justntime2learn (1st July 2022), mountain_jim (29th June 2022), onawah (28th June 2022), raregem (28th June 2022), Reinhard (28th June 2022), Sunray (28th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #1010
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,644 times in 8,594 posts

https://technofog.substack.com/p/ghi...been-convicted

Quote The DOJ pats itself on the back for finally securing a conviction. The Southern District of New York (SDNY) gave credit to its prosecutors and promised it “will always stand with victims, will always follow the facts wherever they lead, and will always fight to ensure that no one, no matter how powerful and well connected, is above the law.”

Dare I say don’t believe them.

< more at link >
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 29th June 2022 at 14:01.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2022), ClearWater (29th June 2022), DNA (25th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th June 2022), justntime2learn (1st July 2022), Kryztian (29th June 2022), onawah (30th June 2022), Reinhard (30th June 2022), Sadieblue (29th June 2022), thepainterdoug (29th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #1011
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,667 times in 20,819 posts

• Ghislaine Maxwell Gets Lighter Sentence:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2022), DNA (25th August 2022), Reinhard (30th June 2022)

23. Link to Post #1012
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Exclusive: Former associate says famous names in Epstein’s ‘little black book’
    Banfield
    750,342 views Jun 29, 2022
    NewsNation
    393K subscribers

"NewsNation’s Brian Entin spoke with former Jeffrey Epstein associate Christina Oxenberg about the discussions she had with Epstein’s partner Ghislaine Maxwell, including talk of secret recordings involving some famous people. Oxenberg is Prince Andrew’s cousin and a former friend of Maxwell. She believes Maxwell has worked a secret deal and will end up in the United Kingdom.

Read more:https://www.newsnationnow.com/banfiel...

Exclusive: Former associate says ‘we know the names’ in Epstein eight
    https://www.newsnationnow.com/banfie...ns-black-book/
    by Brian Entin, Liz Jassin
    Posted: JUN 29, 2022

"(NewsNation) — NewsNation’s Brian Entin spoke with former Jeffrey Epstein associate Christina Oxenberg about the discussions she had with Epstein’s partner Ghislaine Maxwell, including talk of secret recordings involving some famous people.

Maxwell was sentenced to 20 years in prison on Tuesday for helping Epstein’s sex trafficking operation. She’s been accused of grooming vulnerable girls, as young as 14, for Epstein and keeping a meticulous little black book of the rich and famous people he dealt with.

In February, one of those men, Prince Andrew, settled a sexual abuse lawsuit with Virginia Giuffre, who says she was groomed and trafficked by Epstein and Maxwell.

Eight other powerful men, also known as “the Epstein eight” were named by Giuffre in that sealed lawsuit against the prince.

Oxenberg is Prince Andrew’s cousin and a former friend of Maxwell. She believes Maxwell has worked secret deal and will end up in the United Kingdom.

Below is a full transcript of the interview, edited for grammar and clarify.

Brian Entin: Do you think we’ll ever find out the names? Do you have any idea who they are?

Christina Oxenberg: I think we know the names. They are former presidents, a very mouthy lawyer who lives in Boston. They are on the flight logs in the little black book. However, are they more responsible than Ghislaine? I am not a victim, so I’m going to see things differently.

Brian Entin: Even if they’re not more responsible, if they were still a participant, at times, with some of these girls, shouldn’t their names be made public?

Ghislaine Maxwell gets 20 years in Epstein sex abuse case
    Christina Oxenberg: Well, the answer of course is yes. Everything should be public, and all bad people should be punished. I’m all for it. You know, sex rings have gone on forever. This is not new. This has nothing to do with privilege and money. This particular group was to satisfy Jeffrey’s proclivity for underaged girls. That’s the problem with the whole thing. If Jeffrey had just wanted beautiful young ladies, there’s no problem. But he liked children.

Since 1993, I knew that she (Maxwell) and Jeffrey used a private plane because that was another instance where I spent three months with them. They were on the plane every weekend. And in ’97, in this crazy meeting, she said (Maxwell told Oxenberg) the plane is hooked up with audio and video. (Maxwell told Oxenberg) “We have everyone on tape.” Why is she eliciting things that in the years to come would be massively incriminating? I didn’t think to ask, who do you mean by everyone? I figured she meant anyone who wouldn’t want to be on tape.

Brian Entin: Where do you think all those tapes are now?

Christina Oxenberg: I think there’s certainly more than one copy of anything. They must have also been updated. There would obviously be more than one copy.

What will happen to Jeffrey Epstein’s $27.5M New Mexico ranch?
    Brian Entin: Now that she’s been sentenced, and she’s on her way to federal prison for 20 years, do you think she’s going to start naming names? Do you think she’s going to tell people where those tapes are?

Christina Oxenberg: I think all the deals have already been made. I don’t know anything; this is just my hunch. I think the deals have been made already, and that’s why she’s alive. Because Jeffrey died on August 10th, in the morning. But on August 9th, which was a Friday, his lawyer came out on the steps of the courthouse and said Jeffrey’s gonna start naming names. And he was dead in the morning.

Brian Entin: Do you think she’s at risk right now?

Christina Oxenberg: No I don’t. I mean, she may want to self-harm. That I cannot speak for. I think the deals have already been made.

And she is being rewarded, already of the 20 years that you mentioned for her sentence, already two have been taken off because of time served. She’s going to be transferred to the U.K., 100%. I do believe that will happen, and once she’s there, she’ll sail out the back door.

Brian Entin: Is there just that many powerful people behind the scenes doing secret things? What is going on?

Christina Oxenberg: Well, when you say “why doesn’t she out the list?” Why would she? They’re all on the same team. They’re helping her."
    Last edited by onawah; 3rd July 2022 at 02:24.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (3rd July 2022), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2022), BushPilot (4th July 2022), DaveToo (3rd July 2022), DNA (25th August 2022), I am B (3rd July 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th August 2022), justntime2learn (14th August 2022), Kryztian (8th August 2022), mountain_jim (3rd July 2022), Nasu (3rd September 2022), Reinhard (3rd July 2022), Vangelo (3rd July 2022)

25. Link to Post #1013
    Thanks

I don't know if or how accurate this is... had not heard many of these names before, proof not provided in video (he states - 'confirmed by multiple sources').

https://twitter.com/anonymous00079/s...lMPm0A3z6oPBWQ

Last edited by mountain_jim; 8th August 2022 at 16:32.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th August 2022), Denise Ropota (14th February 2023), justntime2learn (14th August 2022), Reinhard (8th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #1014
    Thanks

as posted elsewhere

Polish Owl 🇵🇱🦉
    @polesowa

You can't make this stuff up if you tried! The judge who signed the sealed warrant for the FBI raid on Trump's home is the lawyer who defended Jeffrey Epstein!

https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/judge-...site%20buttons

Judge who approved FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago once linked to Jeffrey Epstein
    By Miranda Devine, Mark Moore and Samuel Chamberlain

The Florida federal magistrate judge who signed off on a search warrant authorizing the FBI raid of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort left the local US Attorney’s office more than a decade ago to rep employees of convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein who had received immunity in the long-running sex-trafficking investigation of the financier.

Sources tell The Post that Judge Bruce Reinhart approved the warrant that enabled federal agents to converge on the palatial South Florida estate on Monday in what Trump called an “unannounced raid on my home.”

Reinhart was elevated to magistrate judge in March 2018 after 10 years in private practice. That November, the Miami Herald reported that he had represented several of Epstein’s employees — including, by Reinhart’s own admission to the outlet, Epstein’s pilots; his scheduler, Sarah Kellen; and Nadia Marcinkova, who Epstein once reportedly described as his “Yugoslavian sex slave.”

Kellen and Marcinkova were among Epstein’s lieutenants who were granted immunity as part of a controversial 2007 deal with federal prosecutors that allowed the pervert to plead guilty to state charges rather than federal crimes. Epstein wound up serving just 13 months in county jail and was granted work release.

The FBI raided Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida and broke into a safe in his palatial home, the former president said Monday.
    REUTERS
    According to the outlet, Reinhart resigned from the South Florida US Attorney’s Office effective on New Year’s Day 2008 and went to work for Epstein’s cohorts the following day. Epstein, who was found dead in August 2019 of an apparent suicide in the Manhattan Correctional Center while awaiting trial on federal sex-trafficking charges, had hired a stable of high-powered lawyers, including former independent counsel Kenneth Starr.

Reinhart was later named in a civil lawsuit that accused him of violating Justice Department policies by switching sides in the middle of the Epstein investigation, suggesting he had used inside information about the probe to build favor with the notorious defendant, the Herald reported in 2018.

In a 2011 affidavit, Reinhart denied he had done anything improper and insisted that since he was not involved in the federal investigation of Epstein, he was not privy to inside information about the case.

However, in a 2013 court filing, Reinhart’s former colleagues contradicted him, saying that he had “learned confidential, non-public information about the Epstein matter.” Reinhart noted to the Herald in response that a complaint filed against him by a lawyer for Epstein’s victims had been dismissed by the Justice Department.

In his 12 years as a federal prosecutor, according to his official biography, Reinhart “managed a docket that covered the full spectrum of federal crimes, including narcotics, violent crimes, public corruption, financial frauds, child pornography and immigration.”

Reinhart is one of three federal magistrate judges in the West Palm Beach offices of the US District Court for the Southern District Court of Florida, along with William Matthewman and Ryon McCabe.

Two recent warrant applications were assigned to Reinhart and entered into the court system on Monday, the Miami Herald reported, but those warrants and information about who they targeted remain sealed. Records show another warrant was issued by Reinhart on Friday, but its contents were also sealed.

SEE ALSO
    House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy has threatened to open an investigation into the FBI raid of Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate.

McCarthy vows probe over Trump raid, tells AG Garland ‘clear your calendar’
    Trump confirmed media reports of a raid at his Florida resort on Monday evening, saying Mar-a-Lago was “under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents.”

The agents were reportedly searching the seaside property for boxes of classified documents Trump allegedly brought to the ritzy resort after he left the White House in January 2021, which would be a violation of federal record-keeping laws.

The National Archives and Records Administration said in February that it found classified documents in 15 boxes at Mar-a-Lago and alerted the FBI.

The removal of classified documents to unauthorized locations is banned under federal law, although Trump had wide powers when he was president to declassify documents.

The raid on Mar-a-Lago comes amid the House select committee’s continuing investigation into Trump’s role in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol as Congress met to certify the 2020 presidential election results.

A federal grand jury is also investigating the riot and Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

///

https://twitter.com/ImMeme0/status/1...445658624?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 9th August 2022 at 18:33.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th August 2022), Bill Ryan (13th August 2022), DNA (25th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th August 2022), justntime2learn (14th August 2022), onawah (9th August 2022), Reinhard (4th September 2022)

29. Link to Post #1015
    Language
    English
    Thanks

!!!!!!!!!!!Important!!!
    Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    as posted elsewhere

Polish Owl 🇵🇱🦉
    @polesowa

You can't make this stuff up if you tried! The judge who signed the sealed warrant for the FBI raid on Trump's home is the lawyer who defended Jeffrey Epstein!

https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/judge-...site%20buttons

Judge who approved FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago once linked to Jeffrey Epstein
    By Miranda Devine, Mark Moore and Samuel Chamberlain

The Florida federal magistrate judge who signed off on a search warrant authorizing the FBI raid of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort left the local US Attorney’s office more than a decade ago to rep employees of convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein who had received immunity in the long-running sex-trafficking investigation of the financier.

Sources tell The Post that Judge Bruce Reinhart approved the warrant that enabled federal agents to converge on the palatial South Florida estate on Monday in what Trump called an “unannounced raid on my home.”

Reinhart was elevated to magistrate judge in March 2018 after 10 years in private practice. That November, the Miami Herald reported that he had represented several of Epstein’s employees — including, by Reinhart’s own admission to the outlet, Epstein’s pilots; his scheduler, Sarah Kellen; and Nadia Marcinkova, who Epstein once reportedly described as his “Yugoslavian sex slave.”

Kellen and Marcinkova were among Epstein’s lieutenants who were granted immunity as part of a controversial 2007 deal with federal prosecutors that allowed the pervert to plead guilty to state charges rather than federal crimes. Epstein wound up serving just 13 months in county jail and was granted work release.

The FBI raided Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida and broke into a safe in his palatial home, the former president said Monday.
    REUTERS
    According to the outlet, Reinhart resigned from the South Florida US Attorney’s Office effective on New Year’s Day 2008 and went to work for Epstein’s cohorts the following day. Epstein, who was found dead in August 2019 of an apparent suicide in the Manhattan Correctional Center while awaiting trial on federal sex-trafficking charges, had hired a stable of high-powered lawyers, including former independent counsel Kenneth Starr.

Reinhart was later named in a civil lawsuit that accused him of violating Justice Department policies by switching sides in the middle of the Epstein investigation, suggesting he had used inside information about the probe to build favor with the notorious defendant, the Herald reported in 2018.

In a 2011 affidavit, Reinhart denied he had done anything improper and insisted that since he was not involved in the federal investigation of Epstein, he was not privy to inside information about the case.

However, in a 2013 court filing, Reinhart’s former colleagues contradicted him, saying that he had “learned confidential, non-public information about the Epstein matter.” Reinhart noted to the Herald in response that a complaint filed against him by a lawyer for Epstein’s victims had been dismissed by the Justice Department.

In his 12 years as a federal prosecutor, according to his official biography, Reinhart “managed a docket that covered the full spectrum of federal crimes, including narcotics, violent crimes, public corruption, financial frauds, child pornography and immigration.”

Reinhart is one of three federal magistrate judges in the West Palm Beach offices of the US District Court for the Southern District Court of Florida, along with William Matthewman and Ryon McCabe.

Two recent warrant applications were assigned to Reinhart and entered into the court system on Monday, the Miami Herald reported, but those warrants and information about who they targeted remain sealed. Records show another warrant was issued by Reinhart on Friday, but its contents were also sealed.

SEE ALSO
    House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy has threatened to open an investigation into the FBI raid of Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate.

McCarthy vows probe over Trump raid, tells AG Garland ‘clear your calendar’
    Trump confirmed media reports of a raid at his Florida resort on Monday evening, saying Mar-a-Lago was “under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents.”

The agents were reportedly searching the seaside property for boxes of classified documents Trump allegedly brought to the ritzy resort after he left the White House in January 2021, which would be a violation of federal record-keeping laws.

The National Archives and Records Administration said in February that it found classified documents in 15 boxes at Mar-a-Lago and alerted the FBI.

The removal of classified documents to unauthorized locations is banned under federal law, although Trump had wide powers when he was president to declassify documents.

The raid on Mar-a-Lago comes amid the House select committee’s continuing investigation into Trump’s role in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol as Congress met to certify the 2020 presidential election results.

A federal grand jury is also investigating the riot and Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

///

https://twitter.com/ImMeme0/status/1...445658624?s=20

Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2022), Bill Ryan (13th August 2022), DNA (25th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th August 2022), justntime2learn (14th August 2022), Kryztian (9th August 2022), mountain_jim (10th August 2022), TargeT (9th August 2022)

31. Link to Post #1016
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,043 times in 8,169 posts

This book isn't out yet but it's expected in late September.

Whitney Web has spent two and a half years working on an 800 page book called One Nation Under Blackmail.

It's an extensive dig into Epstein and the dark crooked world he operated in.

Here, Whitney tells us what to expect.

Podcast: Unlimited Hangout - One Nation Under Blackmail
    https://podbay.fm/p/unlimited-hangou...b/e/1660317573

[Fixed link]
    Last edited by norman; 13th August 2022 at 12:47.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2022), ClearWater (13th August 2022), DNA (25th August 2022), justntime2learn (14th August 2022), Kryztian (13th August 2022), mizo (14th September 2022), mountain_jim (13th August 2022), Reinhard (4th September 2022), Tintin (25th October 2022)

33. Link to Post #1017
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)

Whitney Web has spent two and a half years working on an 800 page book called One Nation Under Blackmail.

Link not working.
    Mod note from Bill:
    @norman, that's a truncated (incomplete) link. Maybe you can amend it (or maybe someone else can find it)?

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th August 2022 at 12:35.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2022), DNA (25th August 2022), mountain_jim (13th August 2022), Tintin (25th October 2022)

35. Link to Post #1018
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,043 times in 8,169 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)

Link not working.
    Mod note from Bill:
    @norman, that's a truncated (incomplete) link. Maybe you can amend it (or maybe someone else can find it)?

This is a different link, to her Rokfin page for the same.

https://rokfin.com/post/95602

this is a fresh link copy for the first version https://podbay.fm/p/unlimited-hangou...b/e/1660317573
    Last edited by norman; 13th August 2022 at 12:38.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2022), Bill Ryan (13th August 2022), DNA (25th August 2022), justntime2learn (14th August 2022), mountain_jim (13th August 2022), Tintin (25th October 2022), TomKat (13th August 2022)

37. Link to Post #1019
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

[Fixed link]

Wow, excellent interview about what is probably going to be a superb book. I am usually reluctant to sit down with an 800 page book, but this sounds amazing. Epstein is part of something much larger than just a sex trafficking network, and is just a minor player in a network of black mail, money laundering, drug smuggling and corruption of politicians and political agencies. Per Whitney Webb, if Epstein didn't exist, this network would have had to invent him. There are ties to CIA drug smuggling, Iran Contra, PROMIS software, etc.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2022), Bill Ryan (13th August 2022), ClearWater (13th August 2022), DNA (25th August 2022), mountain_jim (13th August 2022), Reinhard (4th September 2022), Tintin (25th October 2022)

39. Link to Post #1020
    Thanks

not real

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2022), ClearWater (13th August 2022), DNA (25th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th August 2022), justntime2learn (14th August 2022), meeradas (25th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst 1 41 51 61 67 LastLast