+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst 1 34 44 54 67 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

1. Link to Post #861
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

Quote Prominent French modelling agent Jean-Luc Brunel, a former close associate of disgraced American billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, has been detained in France on accusations of sex crimes, prosecutors said on Thursday.

Brunel was detained on Wednesday on accusations of rape, sexual assault of minors, human trafficking and being part of a criminal conspiracy, Paris prosecutors told AFP.

He was detained at Paris's Charles de Gaulle airport as he was about to take a plane to Senegal, a source close to the case added.

Epstein, who was arrested in New York in July on charges of trafficking underage girls for sex, was found hanged in his New York jail cell on August 10, 2019 while awaiting trial over abuses involving girls at his Palm Beach home and on his private island in the Caribbean.

His ownership of an apartment in an upmarket Paris district and allegations from women who say they were abused in France prompted French prosecutors to open their own criminal probe in August.

The investigation opened by France into Epstein's activities has focused on Brunel, who was accused in American court documents of rape and of procuring young girls for his friend.

"The victims have long awaited the arrest of Jean-Luc Brunel. They welcome his detention with relief and with confidence in the legal process," said lawyer Anne-Claire Lejeune, who represents several victims.

"This is huge news. I am crying with joy," said Thysia Huisman, a former Dutch model who alleges she was "drugged and raped" by Brunel at the age of 18.

The detention at the airport of Brunel ends over a year of uncertainty and mystery over his whereabouts.

Brunel's lawyer in October 2019 said he vehemently rejected allegations made in the press but denied his client was on the run, insisting he was available for questioning.

French police last year raided the offices of Karin Models, an agency founded by Brunel, and searched Epstein's luxury Paris home not far from the Arc de Triomphe.
    Source
    Another source
    Last edited by muxfolder; 17th December 2020 at 19:16.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Bluegreen (17th December 2020), ClearWater (17th December 2020), justntime2learn (17th December 2020), Kryztian (17th December 2020), mountain_jim (21st December 2020), norman (17th December 2020), onawah (18th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #862
    Thanks

Wow, looks like Peter Nygård has also been arrested. I didn't realize he's half Finnish-Canadian, I thought he was Swedish-Canadian. Lol

Quote US authorities say they have indicted Canadian fashion mogul Peter Nygard on nine charges including racketeering and sex trafficking.

Mr Nygard has been taken into custody by Canadian police and US authorities are seeking his extradition.

The charges were announced in New York on Tuesday by acting US Attorney Audrey Strauss, the FBI and New York City police.

The 79 year old has denied allegations of wrongdoing.

The indictment, unsealed on Tuesday, said the alleged crimes arose "out of a decades-long pattern of criminal conduct involving at least dozens of victims in the United States, the Bahamas, and Canada, among other locations", according to a release by the US attorney's office of the southern district of New York.

Mr Nygard's lawyer said on Tuesday that his client "vehemently denies these allegations and he expects to be vindicated in court".

Lawyer Jay Prober added he would be seeking to make a bail application for his client at the earliest opportunity.

What are the accusations?
    According to US authorities, Mr Nygard used his company's influence and resources "to recruit and maintain adult and minor-aged female victims for Nygard's sexual gratification and the sexual gratification of his friends and business associates".

The court documents allege the fashion mogul targeted women and girls under 18 from disadvantaged economic backgrounds who sometimes had a history of abuse.

He is accused of trying to control his victims "through threats, false promises of modelling opportunities and other career advancement, financial support, and by other coercive means, including constant surveillance, restrictions of movement, and physical isolation".

US authorities allege Mr Mygard used some past victims to help him recruit more women for him to have sex with, including at events on his properties in Marina del Rey, California, and in the Bahamas.

Mr Nygard "sometimes forcibly assaulted" women who did not comply with his sexual demands, authorities allege.

A lawyer representing 57 women who have filed a lawsuit against Mr Nygard claiming sexual abuse said in a statement that "we are relieved that some degree of accountability is hopefully forthcoming, but we would be remiss if we did not state that this is something that should have been done decades ago".

Who is Mr Nygard?
    The Finnish-Canadian multimillionaire founded a sportswear manufacturer in Canada in the 1960s and developed it into a global apparel business.

He has been the subject of an investigation by the child exploitation FBI task force and New York police since 2019. He stepped down as chairman of his company in February.

He was reportedly the subject of a previous FBI investigation for sex trafficking in 2015 and 2017.

Mr Nygard is also facing class-action civil litigation in Manhattan accusing him of sexual misconduct toward dozens of women.

He is estimated to be worth upwards of $700m (£538m).
    Source

Looks like there are a lot of weird accusations and other strange things surrounding Nygård. Here's something Davey Crocko put together

Last edited by muxfolder; 17th December 2020 at 17:04.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th December 2020), Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Bluegreen (17th December 2020), ClearWater (17th December 2020), fifi (21st January 2021), justntime2learn (17th December 2020), Kryztian (17th December 2020), mountain_jim (21st December 2020), onawah (18th December 2020), raregem (17th December 2020), TargeT (17th December 2020), TelosianEmbrace (2nd January 2021), Wind (20th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #863
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,975 times in 20,621 posts

Jeffrey Epstein’s Ex-Girlfriend Appointed To NHS Advisory Board By Matt Hancock
    298 views•Jan 16, 2021
    GFC TV
    7.06K subscribers
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th January 2021), Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Bluegreen (17th January 2021), Did You See Them (16th January 2021), Franny (21st January 2021), justntime2learn (16th January 2021), mountain_jim (17th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #864
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,875 times in 1,034 posts

A good article re the above Nicole Junkermann, and her connections to tech industry - track 'n trace anyone !
    Too long to copy in full here.

I have a story to tell you. A story that causes my heart to pound and my blood pressure to rise as I type each and every word. A true story of a woman of great wealth and power, who rode on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express” private jet on several occasions. She appears to be a German-born Israeli state intelligence operative based in London. An ex-model whose name appeared in the Panama Papers from the Mossack Fonseca leaks and who became embroiled in a FIFA corruption scandal with Sepp Blatter and his family. She is perhaps the closest example that you could possibly find to a real-life “Bond Girl.” Yet, she is almost completely unknown to the majority of us.

This lady has recently infiltrated the NHS through the UK Department of Health and Social Care with the help of Matt Hancock MP, and her presence signifies a major threat to the data security of every citizen of the United Kingdom. Every single piece of data about you, your health issues, your blood type, the model of the wireless pacemaker keeping you alive, every detail of every embarrassing medical problem in the hands of the Israeli state apparatus and potentially sold off to the highest bidder. You may think that this doesn’t concern you. Why would you need to worry about a foreign far-right government which has been proven to meddle in the affairs of our country? Your data would be useless to them, surely? But that’s not the world we live in anymore. Big data is the modern gold rush. The psychologists and marketing agents have mastered how to make you buy things; the next step is for them to successfully master making you do things, and for that kind of control over people, they need everybody’s data.

More:

http://greeknewsondemand.com/2020/07...ng-the-uk-nhs/
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 16th January 2021 at 23:42.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Bluegreen (17th January 2021), Franny (21st January 2021), justntime2learn (20th January 2021), mountain_jim (17th January 2021), onawah (16th January 2021), TargeT (17th January 2021), Tintin (17th January 2021), TomKat (17th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #865
    Language
    English
    Thanks

JOHN ROBERTS, JEFF EPSTEIN AND THE PLOT TO MURDER SCOTUS JUSTICES
    1/20/21
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/joh...otus-justices/

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vaflh5

"At noon today, Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts is scheduled to swear-in Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as President and Vice President of the United States, respectively.

This video gives us some background about Chief Justice Roberts. It was posted on Telegram yesterday morning by superlawyer, Lin Wood in 8 parts, which I strung back together again, uploaded and transcribed, below.

It’s an interview with a government whistleblower known as JohnHereToHelp (JHTH), in which he describes how Chief Justice Roberts adopted his children with the help of Jeffrey Epstein and then he proceeded to use his children to sexually entrap and blackmail powerful people.

He says, “Children are often used as a commodity, a way to buy yourself into certain inner circles. And these people are all wealthy, they’re all powerful and they won’t trust you unless you’re as compromised as they are.

“So you provide children to them. Your children, adopted children, whatever. This is how they trust you and you’re as dirty as they are. You cannot be exposed, because you can’t expose them, they can’t expose you, if everybody’s just as dirty, you know you’re safe.

“And this is a way for them to buy your way into these inner circles, then get access to whatever. Children are the payment and the dirt and the control.”

JHTH also details how Roberts helped with some logistics in a plot to kill several Supreme Court Justices during Hillary Clinton’s first term, so that she could then pack the Supreme Court with Globalists/Communists. (She wasn’t supposed to lose).

This FBI false flag operation was foiled when JohnHereToHelp was hired by someone at the office of the Supreme Court to infiltrate the operation. However, those trained and armed by the FBI to commit mass-murder fell back to a Plan B, to execute Justice Anton Scalia, who was considered Hillary’s “greatest threat”.

TRANSCRIPT

Interviewer: …Epstein and Supreme Court Justice Roberts initially would have met or how that relationship would have developed?

JHTH: How they would have met. I think they met when he was under Bush, not too long after he was appointed, somewhere along there, just basically meeting powerful people, something like that.

[Epstein] did help him with his adopted children. From what was said there and what was discussed openly in this little dirty tricks squad, the children are not genetically related but they’re raised that way, that’s more valuable to them.
    One, if not both were born in Wales but they were in the Epstein channels and they were easily removed from their version of foster care to Ireland, which has much more open adoption-type records.

And he facilitated this for Roberts so he could adopt them both at the same time. There was a little gap but it was just paperwork and Epstein had done that for him. So, they had met, they had worked together and he was doing favors at some point.

Interviewer: Was this something that Supreme Court Justice Roberts would have paid for? Or is this a favor exchange to Epstein, to link up with these children, or…?

JHTH: I don’t know, at that point. It’s possible. It could have been either one. I don’t think there would have been a payment, at that point. It was for his position, there may be some type of favor. I don’t know that either was done. He facilitated it. Was there a payment? Was there a favor? I can’t say.

Interviewer: Can you go into any more details on Supreme Court Justice Roberts with these children and the circles that he ran in, as far as you’re aware?

JHTH: Children are often used as a commodity, a way to buy yourself into certain inner circles. And these people are all wealthy, they’re all powerful and they won’t trust you unless you’re as compromised as they are.

So you provide children to them. Your children, adopted children, whatever. This is how they trust you and you’re as dirty as they are. You cannot be exposed, because you can’t expose them, they can’t expose you, if everybody’s just as dirty, you know you’re safe.

And this is a way for them to buy your way into these inner circles, then get access to whatever. Children are the payment and the dirt and the control.

Interviewer: Now, who else would we want to talk to or is there any additional documentation that we can pursue to solidify what you’re saying here today?

JHTH: The FBI has copies of the videos from the FISA surveillance. It was discussed but I can’t prove it that Roberts had a copy. Rod Rosenstein certainly has a copy. Sean Henry of CrowdStrike, who was FBI at the time, he took two copies back to the FBI with him. The copies were made and then, it was actually Sean Bridges who encrypted them and gave them the keys. So there are copies out there.

Interviewer: And who would be on these tapes, most likely? As far as from your conversations in the trick squad?

JHTH: From just those tapes and talking about the copies? Those would be Roberts – excuse me – those would be Pence and his two lovers and the younger ones. There were also – they would do the same thing; illegal surveillance or sometimes FISA but this was mostly in the country. Illegal surveillance with Roberts’ children – and whoever they were with.

They’d set it up. They knew that they weren’t going to be exposed, because these were Chief Justice Roberts’ children. And please keep in mind that these children have been abused since birth and I don’t want anything else happening. They’ve already lived through Hell, they don’t need anything else.

They were, again, loaned-out for these different groups and they did surveil many of them.

Interviewer: Now, you also have said, in past discussions that there was a plot that Roberts was allegedly a part of, where they discussed murdering other judges on the Supreme Court under a Hillary Clinton administration, can you give me any details on that?

JHTH: This was something the FBI set up, under their guidance from their political people. It was going to be a false flag. This was going out 2 years, almost before the election. And it was a Sovereign Citizen group. Obama did not want any terrorism unless it was white terrorism. So, this was a Sovereign Citizen group that the FBI had infiltrated and armed and instigated against other targets.

They were, for the most part pro-America but they were racist in some of their origins. A lot of them were divorced fathers with a grudge against the court system, anyway and the FBI people had infiltrated and exploited this.

They moved them up to the level of assassinating Federal judges, political people, things like that. You want the names? I can tell you.

So, anyway, part of their plot was various types of attacks on the Supreme Court, to take out as many judges as they could and Roberts was aware of this. He actually provided some scheduling, because apparently, the justices are not all there at one time, they come and go as they please – and, “These three will be working something and these three…” and he provided this to the group, so they could finalize their plans.

They were very, very close in what they were trying to do. They had explosives, all types of automatic weapons, they had rocket launchers and they were very close to it.

They were going to assassinate F Dennis Saylor, he’s a Federal Judge in Massachusetts and Martha Coakley and Lisa Monaco and her family. They were going to make it look like a home invasion and film it until later, when they needed it.

And this was their initial attack plan and then, the Supreme Court got infiltrated, at their request. And when I found out what they were doing, that they were going to attack these judges and they were going to pack the Supreme Court, I tried to end-run them.

I had minders, people kept tabs on me. I had FBI minders but I tried to end-run and expose it and I took all the evidence, I went to Homeland Security, who were overwhelmed and they called in the FBI and then the DOJ, which came right back on me and they picked me up just a few weeks later, when they found out who I was.

And the damage to their plots had been done. They did get close to assassinating people up there. Lisa Monaco, the judge was under 24/7 security, Martha Coakley had in-state security and I did prevent them from going after the Supreme Court, although their plans were all out, they had maps, they had the weapons, they had everything planned, so at least it prevented something like that.

Interviewer: Now, were the teams who supposed to do the actual operations against the judges, were those Americans or were they foreign?

JHTH: No, these were Americans. A third would be these Sovereignty groups and two thirds would be FBI people or people working with the FBI.

They were going to get rid of them, anyway. They actually have recordings of their planning over the phone – me, as part of this group – and then, they did not hang up the phone – they did not kill the phone and we were listening to them talking about killing me and my wife. Things like that.

Another time, they actually butt-dialed me and he was talking about – he was on the phone talking to various people – about their plans, about Hillary going after her and what they were going to do to us because we new too much and were outside, at the time.

So, they could not do what they wanted, we got the people under surveillance, we saved them. As a credit for saving them, they were very upset that their plans had gone to crap, very upset with me, especially when they came and picked me up. But it stopped it. Their plans were written-out, they were like, they had maps, they had surveillance, they had quite a but of equipment.

Interviewer: What was the timeline they were hoping to do this in?

JHTH: This would be right after – within the first year of a Hillary Clinton’s presidency. She was not supposed to lose. So, this was all planned-up and it was more than just that. It was a twofold. They wanted to pack the court, they wanted to take out as many as they could. Roberts was actually helping, because he didn’t want to be one of them and he wanted some choice in who would be on the bench after that. He wanted to maintain some form of control, so he did provide information.

But it was supposed to be done within the first year of Hillary Clinton’s campaign, so that they could ban firearms, as well. And pack the Court. So, they had plenty of time to do that. That was their two main goals.

Interviewer: Do you believe the death of Anton Scalia was part of this same plot or is that – do you know if that was separate?

JHTH: It was the same people. He was a backup plan. He was their biggest threat; being the most Conservative justice.

Justice Scalia, actually, I believe he found out about this; the plans and he went to the White House, like a week before his death. I believe he found out what they were trying to do.

When they moved away from the overall attack, of where these people lived or making an attack over the holidays, when more than one justice would be in their home, things like this – and again, Roberts was providing this.

They had to take him out. He was seen as their biggest obstacle. So, the same basic group that was involved were given access to the ranch where he was found.

They talked about how they did it, they had a couple different options but it was discussed prior to his death; what they intended to do, where they could possibly do it, how they could do it, who they would need.

The records are there, at the Cibolo Ranch, one person was brought in – it was three men – one person was brought in as a tent worker the other two – same team – were brought in as servants from a group that was there hunting.

And they discussed how it was done. They used DMSO, dimethyl sulfoxide, which is a fairly inert chemical, just goes through your skin. But if you mixed it with a poison or a drug or something like that, it will go directly into your system and overload you. I believe that’s why he was found with a pillow over his face. He was struggling to breathe. He couldn’t breathe, he was choking.

And this particular chemical, you can tailor it to the person. If they have a drug problem, you can put fentanyl in it and overdose them. If they have a heart condition, it would take very little to go directly in, it would be like a direct injection into the heart.

And then, they talked about how they did it and Roberts was on the phone, discussing the successor. And he wanted a say in it, because now, it was only going to be one person and he wanted to pick that person and he wanted a say in who was going to take it – and of course, there was all kinds of talk about Eric Holder taking it and all kinds of people. But he wanted a say in who was going to take over Justice Scalia’s spot.

And I don’t think he got it. I mean, obviously, he can’t, because President Trump is here. But he did want it and this is all prior to discussions and him complaining that he wasn’t getting any say prior to his death. His sudden death. It was well-known.

Interviewer: Aside from Roberts being witting on this, did Rosenstein or anyone outside of the White House, had they been made aware of the plans, perhaps in Hillary’s camp that you could speak about?

JHTH: Oh, Hillary was one who knew about it, it was supposed to be done under her watch, her first term, so that they could pack the Court. They were fully aware of it.

Rod has an intense hatred of Hillary, even though he worked with her when he had to. He’s not fond of Obama, really. He’s only fond of himself.

But the plan was to be enacted through them and [Rod Rosenstein] was integral in running the Hammer system through Baltimore…"
    Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 20th January 2021 at 23:12.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), ClearWater (26th January 2021), edina (21st January 2021), justntime2learn (21st January 2021), mountain_jim (26th January 2021), Satori (26th January 2021), The Moss Trooper (20th January 2021), Tintin (20th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #866
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,224 times in 8,550 posts

^ sigh......
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Satori (26th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #867
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Of course he did no wrong ............

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/le...y-epstein-ties

Leon Black Steps Down As Apollo CEO After Review Finds He Paid Jeffrey Epstein $158 Million
    Tyler Durden's Photo
    by Tyler Durden
    Tuesday, Jan 26, 2021 - 4:47

Leon Black will step down as CEO of Apollo Global Management, the giant private equity company he founded in 1990 and built into a $433 billion financial powerhouse that has become a big lender to corporate America. The announcement came as Apollo revealed the conclusion of a review by law firm Dechert into Black’s relationship with the late paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, which reportedly "cleared" Black and Apollo of any "involvement in criminal activities" with Epstein.

“I have advised the Apollo board that I will retire as C.E.O. on or before my 70th birthday in July and remain as chairman,” Black said in a statement.

Over the past year and a half, Apollo CEO and founder Leon Black had been caught in a web of allegations that he was "too close" to suicided and disgraced pedophile Jeffrey Epstein after it emerged Black had paid Epstein $158 million after he was released from jail. And while Black published a letter in which he admitted that "it was a terrilble mistake" to associated with Epstein and "like many people I respected, I decided to give Epstein a second chance," Black said last October, it wasn't nearly enough as some asset managers froze their new capital allocations to Apollo. It eventually prompted Apollo to hire Dechert to conduct an "independent review" of Black's dealings with Epstein to clear Black's - and Apollo's - name.

Well, today after the close, Apollo said the Conflicts Committee completed its independent review of Black’s previous professional relationship with Jeffrey Epstein and publicly released the report which found no evidence that Mr. Black was involved in the criminal activities of the late Epstein, who was indicted in 2019 on federal sex-trafficking charges involving underage girls.
    Leon Black Steps Down As Apollo CEO After Review Finds He Paid Jeffrey Epstein $158 Million
    Tyler Durden's Photo
    by Tyler Durden
    Tuesday, Jan 26, 2021 - 4:47

Leon Black will step down as CEO of Apollo Global Management, the giant private equity company he founded in 1990 and built into a $433 billion financial powerhouse that has become a big lender to corporate America. The announcement came as Apollo revealed the conclusion of a review by law firm Dechert into Black’s relationship with the late paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, which reportedly "cleared" Black and Apollo of any "involvement in criminal activities" with Epstein.

“I have advised the Apollo board that I will retire as C.E.O. on or before my 70th birthday in July and remain as chairman,” Black said in a statement.

Over the past year and a half, Apollo CEO and founder Leon Black had been caught in a web of allegations that he was "too close" to suicided and disgraced pedophile Jeffrey Epstein after it emerged Black had paid Epstein $158 million after he was released from jail. And while Black published a letter in which he admitted that "it was a terrilble mistake" to associated with Epstein and "like many people I respected, I decided to give Epstein a second chance," Black said last October, it wasn't nearly enough as some asset managers froze their new capital allocations to Apollo. It eventually prompted Apollo to hire Dechert to conduct an "independent review" of Black's dealings with Epstein to clear Black's - and Apollo's - name.

Well, today after the close, Apollo said the Conflicts Committee completed its independent review of Black’s previous professional relationship with Jeffrey Epstein and publicly released the report which found no evidence that Mr. Black was involved in the criminal activities of the late Epstein, who was indicted in 2019 on federal sex-trafficking charges involving underage girls.

Among the key findings of the Dechert report:

Apollo never retained Epstein for any services and Epstein never invested in any Apollo-managed funds
    Dechert found no evidence that Black was involved in any way with Epstein’s criminal activities at any time

Black “believed, and witnesses generally agreed, that Epstein provided advice that conferred more than $1 billion and as much as $2 billion or more” in tax savings, the report states, which - needless to say - is ridiculous for a person who was already surrounded by the biggest tax experts on earth who also happened to be Black's employees.

The report supports Black’s contention that he paid Epstein a fee he believed was roughly equivalent to 5% of the value that late financier generated on an after-tax basis, according to the WSJ. It describes the two men’s relationship deteriorating beginning in 2016 after a fee dispute.... even though Black’s last payment to Epstein was made in April 2017.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Bluegreen (26th January 2021), edina (26th January 2021), Ewan (26th April 2021), justntime2learn (2nd February 2021), Mike (19th February 2021), mountain_jim (27th January 2021), muxfolder (21st February 2021), onawah (19th February 2021), Reinhard (26th January 2021), selinam (26th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #868
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

See the Jeffrey Epstein Court Documents a Federal Judge Ordered to be Destroyed (PDFs)

Virginia Giuffre’s courtroom exhibits:
    https://theaegisalliance.com/wp-cont...e-Exhibits.pdf

A large PDF file containing Epstein court documents:
    https://theaegisalliance.com/wp-cont...stein-Docs.pdf

‘Motherload’ of Epstein Docs The AEGIS Alliance Obtained and Maxwell Depositions (ZIPs/665 MB):
    https://www.theaegisalliance.com/202...s-we-obtained/

source:
    https://www.theaegisalliance.com/202...red-destroyed/

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Bluegreen (18th February 2021), Harmony (21st February 2021), justntime2learn (18th February 2021), Kryztian (18th February 2021), Mike (19th February 2021), mountain_jim (19th February 2021), muxfolder (21st February 2021), onawah (19th February 2021), Tintin (18th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #869
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,348 times in 5,391 posts

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    See the Jeffrey Epstein Court Documents a Federal Judge Ordered to be Destroyed (PDFs)

Virginia Giuffre’s courtroom exhibits:
    https://theaegisalliance.com/wp-cont...e-Exhibits.pdf

A large PDF file containing Epstein court documents:
    https://theaegisalliance.com/wp-cont...stein-Docs.pdf

‘Motherload’ of Epstein Docs The AEGIS Alliance Obtained and Maxwell Depositions (ZIPs/665 MB):
    https://www.theaegisalliance.com/202...s-we-obtained/

source:
    https://www.theaegisalliance.com/202...red-destroyed/
    Great

Actually we've had a lot of this in the Avalon Library for quite some time but I've downloaded these anyway and will have a closer look over the weekend. I'm particularly interested in any additions to the Maxwell depo's - we might not have those.

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Bluegreen (18th February 2021), Harmony (21st February 2021), Journeyman (19th February 2021), justntime2learn (18th February 2021), Kryztian (18th February 2021), Mike (19th February 2021), mountain_jim (19th February 2021), muxfolder (21st February 2021), onawah (18th February 2021), uzn (19th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #870
    Thanks

Ghislaine Maxwell admitted Jeffrey Epstein DID have tapes of Trump and the Clintons after she was tricked by 60 Minutes producer in 2016 - 'but refused to help locate them because she wanted Hillary to win'

Source

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Bluegreen (21st February 2021), Hym (21st February 2021)

21. Link to Post #871
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,030 times in 910 posts

I read a report about one of the girls protecting her younger friend from Trump by putting herself in her friend's place to spare her friend the trauma she knew so well from being groomed, manipulated and deceived by Maxwell. The details, that I will not describe here, of the acts she was forced into, fit those things we know about his peculiar personal habits, along with the choice of Epstein and his close friends to go after very young, inexperienced women. It is of the highest probability that his close connections to Epstein provide the basis for a finding that he at one, or more then one, time did commit that life altering trauma she, another surviving victim of sex abuse, vividly described.

I have listened to enough testimonies from the abused to understand the highest probability of their trauma, or the lack thereof when the facts don't fit and the emotional cues aren't there. In this case that young girl, 14 years old at the time, came across as very credible. I took all of this into account during the political manipulations these last few years, being constantly reminded of the reports and testimonies of those madams who provided a variety of sexual services to politicians and other public servants from every political party and every corporate background in the country. At what point in voting and backing a politician do people consider or deflect their own moral compass?

Does anyone weigh the accusation of Tara Reid about Biden raping her, in equal measure to the accusations of a young girl surviving an assault by Trump? If the political choices affecting our lives are not influenced by the traumas of both accusers then when, if ever, do we choose to create another option?

From my viewpoint it showed him as being the country's best foil, a figurehead, a president, for a most dark agenda, one that he may have not been totally privy to, but certainly one that did very little to change the man. Think about that.

That lack of moral character, hidden to but a few of the real people in his life, revealed the type of man that has few real scruples, despite the fact that populist, real world, freedom based memes can be aired by him, stands that he truly supports, but problems that can not be solved with any more of the drained hope blood of honest people.

All the while the duopoly, the Hegelian Trust Foundation of modern media sales, laughs as it drinks the blood of a divided nation, again.

I wrote little about this while members here were trying to sort it out, because that's how we all learn. Hopefully, objective sight of what is happening is more prevalent on Avalon these days and in a world being called out to answer it's deeper, ongoing, long lived and loving purposes.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Bluegreen (6th March 2021), muxfolder (21st February 2021), wondering (21st February 2021)

23. Link to Post #872
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    I read a report about one of the girls protecting her younger friend from Trump by putting herself in her friend's place to spare her friend the trauma she knew so well from being groomed, manipulated and deceived by Maxwell. The details, that I will not describe here, of the acts she was forced into, fit those things we know about his peculiar personal habits, along with the choice of Epstein and his close friends to go after very young, inexperienced women. It is of the highest probability that his close connections to Epstein provide the basis for a finding that he at one, or more then one, time did commit that life altering trauma she, another surviving victim of sex abuse, vividly described.

I have listened to enough testimonies from the abused to understand the highest probability of their trauma, or the lack thereof when the facts don't fit and the emotional cues aren't there. In this case that young girl, 14 years old at the time, came across as very credible. I took all of this into account during the political manipulations these last few years, being constantly reminded of the reports and testimonies of those madams who provided a variety of sexual services to politicians and other public servants from every political party and every corporate background in the country. At what point in voting and backing a politician do people consider or deflect their own moral compass?

Does anyone weigh the accusation of Tara Reid about Biden raping her, in equal measure to the accusations of a young girl surviving an assault by Trump? If the political choices affecting our lives are not influenced by the traumas of both accusers then when, if ever, do we choose to create another option?

From my viewpoint it showed him as being the country's best foil, a figurehead, a president, for a most dark agenda, one that he may have not been totally privy to, but certainly one that did very little to change the man. Think about that.

That lack of moral character, hidden to but a few of the real people in his life, revealed the type of man that has few real scruples, despite the fact that populist, real world, freedom based memes can be aired by him, stands that he truly supports, but problems that can not be solved with any more of the drained hope blood of honest people.

All the while the duopoly, the Hegelian Trust Foundation of modern media sales, laughs as it drinks the blood of a divided nation, again.

I wrote little about this while members here were trying to sort it out, because that's how we all learn. Hopefully, objective sight of what is happening is more prevalent on Avalon these days and in a world being called out to answer it's deeper, ongoing, long lived and loving purposes.
    I think it is apparent that Epstein was running a leverage blackmail scam on elite catching them in the act of their deviance, filming it and forever using it against them from then on. It is likely that they ran many elites through their quarters and mansions and it is likely they did not succeed to leverage all of them but only some. It appears Trump was an unsuccessful attempt to me and it's quite clear because if it was a home run slam dunk or whatever case to close it they would have played the card to get him out by now and they didn't. Therefore they never had that card to play on Trump.

Trump would be a prime target. Big money, leveraged because he banged a little girl on an island resort? Why that would be a great snag for the Epstein gang but it never happened. It did apparently happen to others though including Roger Stone, Bill Clinton, and more. These people are likely highly compromised to some extent and while Stone could get off because of his spy work if he was sanctioned to be there when he was the fact is he was seen downstairs on top of a woman or was it a girl? I don't know but it is documented and he was there and he is a close associate apparently with Trump so all they ever had was this supposed guilt by association with Trump and Stone who was on the island and of course they skip over the association that Trump had with the Clintons and others only because it doesn't bolster their argument to make Trump look bad. In this circle Trump actually looks pretty good.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Bluegreen (6th March 2021), muxfolder (21st February 2021), wegge (21st February 2021)

25. Link to Post #873
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

kind of related: tracking pedophiles !
    When a paedophile or rapist films their crime, professor Sue Black can track them down using nothing more than the veins, scars and other markings on their hands.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Bluegreen (6th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #874
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A much closer look at what Epstein was involved in:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGn_TlLZ0No&t=4424s

Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1414391
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Bluegreen (6th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021), mountain_jim (9th March 2021), Reinhard (6th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #875
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ghislaine Maxwell CHARGED With New Sex Trafficking Charge Against 14-Year-Old Girl
    121,879 views•Apr 2, 2021
    The Hill
    1.18M subscribers
    Krystal Ball and Saagar Enjeti discuss the charges brought against Jeffrey Epstein's accomplice, Ghislaine Maxwell.

Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), Kryztian (16th July 2021), Reinhard (6th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #876
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,224 times in 8,550 posts

Believe these have not been out before?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/147542...on-new-images/

https://twitter.com/StoneColdFox88/s...390348801?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 25th April 2021 at 22:02.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), justntime2learn (28th April 2021), TelosianEmbrace (26th April 2021), uzn (29th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #877
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,910 times in 20,684 posts

• Bill Clinton CAUGHT ON PHOTO Hosting Epstein At The WHITE HOUSE! This Changes Everything:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/L7KfjRTTtQKc

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd May 2021 at 12:59.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Hym (18th June 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), Reinhard (2nd May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (15th May 2021)

35. Link to Post #878
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

Melinda Gates ‘warned’ husband Bill about meeting sex predator Jeffrey Epstein, divorce reportedly ‘not friendly’ – reports

https://www.rt.com/usa/523225-bill-m...split-epstein/

Microsoft co-founder turned vaccine capitalist Bill Gates’ fraternizing with convicted sex predator Jeffrey Epstein outraged his soon-to-be ex-wife Melinda, according to a Daily Beast report.

The power couple met with Epstein at his Upper East Side home in September 2013, leaving Melinda Gates “furious” on the same day as the couple were awarded the Lasker-Bloomberg Public Service Award at the nearby Pierre Hotel. There, they were photographed alongside ex-Mayor Michael Bloomberg himself.

The meeting between Bill Gates and Epstein that so upset Melinda left her demanding she wanted nothing more to do with the convicted pedophile. While sources cited by the Daily Beast claimed the meeting would “prove a turning point for Gates’ relationship with Epstein,” there is scant proof of either outcome, according to the Beast. Nor has she commented publicly on either her issues with Epstein or their possible role in the divorce.

The Beast cites a source claiming her husband’s “friendship with Epstein… still haunts Melinda.” While it’s unclear whether apparent disgust over Epstein was the deciding factor in opting to exit her marriage, a herd of PR spokespeople and financiers has reportedly been called in to finalize the divorce settlement, which will likely be the largest in US history given the preposterous size of their fortunes.

It’s not clear why Gates’ meeting with Epstein in 2013 was so objectionable when their earlier gatherings had apparently gone down without any drama, though it’s doubtful that Melinda would have wanted to make a scene in a room with her husband and several business prospects. Gates and Epstein have a history dating back into the 1990s, according to an Evening Standard article from January 2001 that – while focusing on Prince Andrew’s own relationship with Epstein – also mentioned the financier as someone to whom he had entrusted “many millions”.

While the article is no longer easily searchable online, the MintPress News obtained a copy in 2019. Archives like the Wayback Machine also retain copies.

The Gates/Epstein relationship is all but impossible to deny under those conditions, particularly given his appearance in the flight logs of the pedophile’s ‘Lolita Express’ private jet. Gates traveled on the jet from Teterboro Airport in New Jersey to Palm Beach, Florida, logs show.

Despite the metric tons of rumors online, Gates and his PR team have insisted the billionaire never had any connections with Epstein at all aside from philanthropy.

While Gates continued to fraternize with the disgraced financier even after he was convicted of soliciting a minor for prostitution, the nature of their relationship was never quite clear. Gates initially said the pair would collaborate on philanthropic efforts, but he later complained the proposed project was “a mirage,” despite using his own name as catnip for investors. But this was hardly Gates’ first roll of the philanthropic dice – according to media reports at least; the two men brought in millions of dollars for others of their various projects.

Epstein died of alleged suicide in prison in 2019, so if her husband’s relationship with him factored into their split, it’s not clear why Melinda Gates picked this particular moment to divorce her absurdly rich partner.

However, the two plan to continue working together as the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation – and presumably on their other vaccine related endeavors around the globe.

The split was announced on Monday after their 27-year marriage. Despite what appeared to be a harmonious working relationship, it became clear that despite the “great deal of thought and a lot of work on our relationship” that they tweeted in unison they had undergone, they both found the effort was not enough to save it.

Meanwhile, juicy tidbits have emerged indicating Melinda rented an entire island just to get away from Bill and that they had planned to announce the divorce in March. The pair reportedly said in their divorce papers that the marriage was “irretrievably broken.”

No doubt further irritating Melinda, Epstein would repeatedly make a point of "bragging that he was an unofficial adviser” or tax accountant to Gates.

Individuals working for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation continued to mingle with Epstein on certain projects, according to the Daily Beast, and despite his copious denials, the Microsoft billionaire was seen on other occasions with Epstein from 2011 to 2013 – years after he was forced to register as a sex offender.

https://www.rt.com/usa/523225-bill-m...split-epstein/

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Ewan (8th May 2021), ExomatrixTV (8th May 2021), Hym (18th June 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (10th August 2021), TomKat (9th May 2021)

37. Link to Post #879
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

bennycog (22nd May 2021), Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Hym (18th June 2021), mountain_jim (9th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (15th May 2021)

39. Link to Post #880
    Thanks

BILL Gates has been urged to come forward and give evidence about his ties to Jeffrey Epstein - as it's revealed he bought homes near the disgraced financier and one of his billionaire pals.

Source

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Hym (18th June 2021), justntime2learn (15th May 2021), mountain_jim (14th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (15th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst 1 34 44 54 67 LastLast