Thread: Jeffrey Epstein: the whole story so far

1. Link to Post #841
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 736 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein: the whole story so far

Of course he did no wrong ............

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/le...y-epstein-ties

Leon Black Steps Down As Apollo CEO After Review Finds He Paid Jeffrey Epstein $158 Million
    Tyler Durden's Photo
    by Tyler Durden
    Tuesday, Jan 26, 2021 - 4:47

Leon Black will step down as CEO of Apollo Global Management, the giant private equity company he founded in 1990 and built into a $433 billion financial powerhouse that has become a big lender to corporate America. The announcement came as Apollo revealed the conclusion of a review by law firm Dechert into Black’s relationship with the late paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, which reportedly "cleared" Black and Apollo of any "involvement in criminal activities" with Epstein.

“I have advised the Apollo board that I will retire as C.E.O. on or before my 70th birthday in July and remain as chairman,” Black said in a statement.

Over the past year and a half, Apollo CEO and founder Leon Black had been caught in a web of allegations that he was "too close" to suicided and disgraced pedophile Jeffrey Epstein after it emerged Black had paid Epstein $158 million after he was released from jail. And while Black published a letter in which he admitted that "it was a terrilble mistake" to associated with Epstein and "like many people I respected, I decided to give Epstein a second chance," Black said last October, it wasn't nearly enough as some asset managers froze their new capital allocations to Apollo. It eventually prompted Apollo to hire Dechert to conduct an "independent review" of Black's dealings with Epstein to clear Black's - and Apollo's - name.

Well, today after the close, Apollo said the Conflicts Committee completed its independent review of Black’s previous professional relationship with Jeffrey Epstein and publicly released the report which found no evidence that Mr. Black was involved in the criminal activities of the late Epstein, who was indicted in 2019 on federal sex-trafficking charges involving underage girls.
    Leon Black Steps Down As Apollo CEO After Review Finds He Paid Jeffrey Epstein $158 Million
    Tyler Durden's Photo
    by Tyler Durden
    Tuesday, Jan 26, 2021 - 4:47

Leon Black will step down as CEO of Apollo Global Management, the giant private equity company he founded in 1990 and built into a $433 billion financial powerhouse that has become a big lender to corporate America. The announcement came as Apollo revealed the conclusion of a review by law firm Dechert into Black’s relationship with the late paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, which reportedly "cleared" Black and Apollo of any "involvement in criminal activities" with Epstein.

“I have advised the Apollo board that I will retire as C.E.O. on or before my 70th birthday in July and remain as chairman,” Black said in a statement.

Over the past year and a half, Apollo CEO and founder Leon Black had been caught in a web of allegations that he was "too close" to suicided and disgraced pedophile Jeffrey Epstein after it emerged Black had paid Epstein $158 million after he was released from jail. And while Black published a letter in which he admitted that "it was a terrilble mistake" to associated with Epstein and "like many people I respected, I decided to give Epstein a second chance," Black said last October, it wasn't nearly enough as some asset managers froze their new capital allocations to Apollo. It eventually prompted Apollo to hire Dechert to conduct an "independent review" of Black's dealings with Epstein to clear Black's - and Apollo's - name.

Well, today after the close, Apollo said the Conflicts Committee completed its independent review of Black’s previous professional relationship with Jeffrey Epstein and publicly released the report which found no evidence that Mr. Black was involved in the criminal activities of the late Epstein, who was indicted in 2019 on federal sex-trafficking charges involving underage girls.

Among the key findings of the Dechert report:

Apollo never retained Epstein for any services and Epstein never invested in any Apollo-managed funds
    Dechert found no evidence that Black was involved in any way with Epstein’s criminal activities at any time

Black “believed, and witnesses generally agreed, that Epstein provided advice that conferred more than $1 billion and as much as $2 billion or more” in tax savings, the report states, which - needless to say - is ridiculous for a person who was already surrounded by the biggest tax experts on earth who also happened to be Black's employees.

The report supports Black’s contention that he paid Epstein a fee he believed was roughly equivalent to 5% of the value that late financier generated on an after-tax basis, according to the WSJ. It describes the two men’s relationship deteriorating beginning in 2016 after a fee dispute.... even though Black’s last payment to Epstein was made in April 2017.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Bluegreen (26th January 2021), edina (26th January 2021), Ewan (26th April 2021), justntime2learn (2nd February 2021), Mike (19th February 2021), mountain_jim (27th January 2021), muxfolder (21st February 2021), onawah (19th February 2021), Reinhard (26th January 2021), selinam (26th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #842
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,901 times in 1,744 posts

See the Jeffrey Epstein Court Documents a Federal Judge Ordered to be Destroyed (PDFs)

Virginia Giuffre’s courtroom exhibits:
    https://theaegisalliance.com/wp-cont...e-Exhibits.pdf

A large PDF file containing Epstein court documents:
    https://theaegisalliance.com/wp-cont...stein-Docs.pdf

‘Motherload’ of Epstein Docs The AEGIS Alliance Obtained and Maxwell Depositions (ZIPs/665 MB):
    https://www.theaegisalliance.com/202...s-we-obtained/

source:
    https://www.theaegisalliance.com/202...red-destroyed/

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Bluegreen (18th February 2021), Harmony (21st February 2021), justntime2learn (18th February 2021), Kryztian (18th February 2021), Mike (19th February 2021), mountain_jim (19th February 2021), muxfolder (21st February 2021), onawah (19th February 2021), Tintin (18th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #843
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,159 times in 3,189 posts

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    See the Jeffrey Epstein Court Documents a Federal Judge Ordered to be Destroyed (PDFs)

Virginia Giuffre’s courtroom exhibits:
    https://theaegisalliance.com/wp-cont...e-Exhibits.pdf

A large PDF file containing Epstein court documents:
    https://theaegisalliance.com/wp-cont...stein-Docs.pdf

‘Motherload’ of Epstein Docs The AEGIS Alliance Obtained and Maxwell Depositions (ZIPs/665 MB):
    https://www.theaegisalliance.com/202...s-we-obtained/

source:
    https://www.theaegisalliance.com/202...red-destroyed/
    Great

Actually we've had a lot of this in the Avalon Library for quite some time but I've downloaded these anyway and will have a closer look over the weekend. I'm particularly interested in any additions to the Maxwell depo's - we might not have those.

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Bluegreen (18th February 2021), Harmony (21st February 2021), Journeyman (19th February 2021), justntime2learn (18th February 2021), Kryztian (18th February 2021), Mike (19th February 2021), mountain_jim (19th February 2021), muxfolder (21st February 2021), onawah (18th February 2021), uzn (19th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #844
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,239 times in 456 posts

Ghislaine Maxwell admitted Jeffrey Epstein DID have tapes of Trump and the Clintons after she was tricked by 60 Minutes producer in 2016 - 'but refused to help locate them because she wanted Hillary to win'

Source

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st February 2021), Hym (21st February 2021)

9. Link to Post #845
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 750 posts

I read a report about one of the girls protecting her younger friend from Trump by putting herself in her friend's place to spare her friend the trauma she knew so well from being groomed, manipulated and deceived by Maxwell. The details, that I will not describe here, of the acts she was forced into, fit those things we know about his peculiar personal habits, along with the choice of Epstein and his close friends to go after very young, inexperienced women. It is of the highest probability that his close connections to Epstein provide the basis for a finding that he at one, or more then one, time did commit that life altering trauma she, another surviving victim of sex abuse, vividly described.

I have listened to enough testimonies from the abused to understand the highest probability of their trauma, or the lack thereof when the facts don't fit and the emotional cues aren't there. In this case that young girl, 14 years old at the time, came across as very credible. I took all of this into account during the political manipulations these last few years, being constantly reminded of the reports and testimonies of those madams who provided a variety of sexual services to politicians and other public servants from every political party and every corporate background in the country. At what point in voting and backing a politician do people consider or deflect their own moral compass?

Does anyone weigh the accusation of Tara Reid about Biden raping her, in equal measure to the accusations of a young girl surviving an assault by Trump? If the political choices affecting our lives are not influenced by the traumas of both accusers then when, if ever, do we choose to create another option?

From my viewpoint it showed him as being the country's best foil, a figurehead, a president, for a most dark agenda, one that he may have not been totally privy to, but certainly one that did very little to change the man. Think about that.

That lack of moral character, hidden to but a few of the real people in his life, revealed the type of man that has few real scruples, despite the fact that populist, real world, freedom based memes can be aired by him, stands that he truly supports, but problems that can not be solved with any more of the drained hope blood of honest people.

All the while the duopoly, the Hegelian Trust Foundation of modern media sales, laughs as it drinks the blood of a divided nation, again.

I wrote little about this while members here were trying to sort it out, because that's how we all learn. Hopefully, objective sight of what is happening is more prevalent on Avalon these days and in a world being called out to answer it's deeper, ongoing, long lived and loving purposes.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bluegreen (6th March 2021), muxfolder (21st February 2021), wondering (21st February 2021)

11. Link to Post #846
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,179 times in 966 posts

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    I read a report about one of the girls protecting her younger friend from Trump by putting herself in her friend's place to spare her friend the trauma she knew so well from being groomed, manipulated and deceived by Maxwell. The details, that I will not describe here, of the acts she was forced into, fit those things we know about his peculiar personal habits, along with the choice of Epstein and his close friends to go after very young, inexperienced women. It is of the highest probability that his close connections to Epstein provide the basis for a finding that he at one, or more then one, time did commit that life altering trauma she, another surviving victim of sex abuse, vividly described.

I have listened to enough testimonies from the abused to understand the highest probability of their trauma, or the lack thereof when the facts don't fit and the emotional cues aren't there. In this case that young girl, 14 years old at the time, came across as very credible. I took all of this into account during the political manipulations these last few years, being constantly reminded of the reports and testimonies of those madams who provided a variety of sexual services to politicians and other public servants from every political party and every corporate background in the country. At what point in voting and backing a politician do people consider or deflect their own moral compass?

Does anyone weigh the accusation of Tara Reid about Biden raping her, in equal measure to the accusations of a young girl surviving an assault by Trump? If the political choices affecting our lives are not influenced by the traumas of both accusers then when, if ever, do we choose to create another option?

From my viewpoint it showed him as being the country's best foil, a figurehead, a president, for a most dark agenda, one that he may have not been totally privy to, but certainly one that did very little to change the man. Think about that.

That lack of moral character, hidden to but a few of the real people in his life, revealed the type of man that has few real scruples, despite the fact that populist, real world, freedom based memes can be aired by him, stands that he truly supports, but problems that can not be solved with any more of the drained hope blood of honest people.

All the while the duopoly, the Hegelian Trust Foundation of modern media sales, laughs as it drinks the blood of a divided nation, again.

I wrote little about this while members here were trying to sort it out, because that's how we all learn. Hopefully, objective sight of what is happening is more prevalent on Avalon these days and in a world being called out to answer it's deeper, ongoing, long lived and loving purposes.
    I think it is apparent that Epstein was running a leverage blackmail scam on elite catching them in the act of their deviance, filming it and forever using it against them from then on. It is likely that they ran many elites through their quarters and mansions and it is likely they did not succeed to leverage all of them but only some. It appears Trump was an unsuccessful attempt to me and it's quite clear because if it was a home run slam dunk or whatever case to close it they would have played the card to get him out by now and they didn't. Therefore they never had that card to play on Trump.

Trump would be a prime target. Big money, leveraged because he banged a little girl on an island resort? Why that would be a great snag for the Epstein gang but it never happened. It did apparently happen to others though including Roger Stone, Bill Clinton, and more. These people are likely highly compromised to some extent and while Stone could get off because of his spy work if he was sanctioned to be there when he was the fact is he was seen downstairs on top of a woman or was it a girl? I don't know but it is documented and he was there and he is a close associate apparently with Trump so all they ever had was this supposed guilt by association with Trump and Stone who was on the island and of course they skip over the association that Trump had with the Clintons and others only because it doesn't bolster their argument to make Trump look bad. In this circle Trump actually looks pretty good.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bluegreen (6th March 2021), muxfolder (21st February 2021), wegge (21st February 2021)

13. Link to Post #847
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,901 times in 1,744 posts

kind of related: tracking pedophiles !
    When a paedophile or rapist films their crime, professor Sue Black can track them down using nothing more than the veins, scars and other markings on their hands.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bluegreen (6th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #848
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 70,290 times in 13,573 posts

A much closer look at what Epstein was involved in:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGn_TlLZ0No&t=4424s

Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1414391
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bluegreen (6th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021), mountain_jim (9th March 2021), Reinhard (6th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #849
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ghislaine Maxwell CHARGED With New Sex Trafficking Charge Against 14-Year-Old Girl
    121,879 views•Apr 2, 2021
    The Hill
    1.18M subscribers
    Krystal Ball and Saagar Enjeti discuss the charges brought against Jeffrey Epstein's accomplice, Ghislaine Maxwell.

Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Icare (5th May 2021), Reinhard (6th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #850
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,807 times in 3,009 posts

Believe these have not been out before?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/147542...on-new-images/

https://twitter.com/StoneColdFox88/s...390348801?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 25th April 2021 at 22:02.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

justntime2learn (28th April 2021), TelosianEmbrace (26th April 2021), uzn (29th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #851
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,213 times in 6,271 posts

• Bill Clinton CAUGHT ON PHOTO Hosting Epstein At The WHITE HOUSE! This Changes Everything:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/L7KfjRTTtQKc

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd May 2021 at 12:59.
    ~no need to follow anyone, only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~Stop5G.net & FB groups/Stop5G

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Icare (5th May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), Reinhard (2nd May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (15th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #852
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,250 times in 1,970 posts

Melinda Gates ‘warned’ husband Bill about meeting sex predator Jeffrey Epstein, divorce reportedly ‘not friendly’ – reports

https://www.rt.com/usa/523225-bill-m...split-epstein/

Microsoft co-founder turned vaccine capitalist Bill Gates’ fraternizing with convicted sex predator Jeffrey Epstein outraged his soon-to-be ex-wife Melinda, according to a Daily Beast report.

The power couple met with Epstein at his Upper East Side home in September 2013, leaving Melinda Gates “furious” on the same day as the couple were awarded the Lasker-Bloomberg Public Service Award at the nearby Pierre Hotel. There, they were photographed alongside ex-Mayor Michael Bloomberg himself.

The meeting between Bill Gates and Epstein that so upset Melinda left her demanding she wanted nothing more to do with the convicted pedophile. While sources cited by the Daily Beast claimed the meeting would “prove a turning point for Gates’ relationship with Epstein,” there is scant proof of either outcome, according to the Beast. Nor has she commented publicly on either her issues with Epstein or their possible role in the divorce.

The Beast cites a source claiming her husband’s “friendship with Epstein… still haunts Melinda.” While it’s unclear whether apparent disgust over Epstein was the deciding factor in opting to exit her marriage, a herd of PR spokespeople and financiers has reportedly been called in to finalize the divorce settlement, which will likely be the largest in US history given the preposterous size of their fortunes.

It’s not clear why Gates’ meeting with Epstein in 2013 was so objectionable when their earlier gatherings had apparently gone down without any drama, though it’s doubtful that Melinda would have wanted to make a scene in a room with her husband and several business prospects. Gates and Epstein have a history dating back into the 1990s, according to an Evening Standard article from January 2001 that – while focusing on Prince Andrew’s own relationship with Epstein – also mentioned the financier as someone to whom he had entrusted “many millions”.

While the article is no longer easily searchable online, the MintPress News obtained a copy in 2019. Archives like the Wayback Machine also retain copies.

The Gates/Epstein relationship is all but impossible to deny under those conditions, particularly given his appearance in the flight logs of the pedophile’s ‘Lolita Express’ private jet. Gates traveled on the jet from Teterboro Airport in New Jersey to Palm Beach, Florida, logs show.

Despite the metric tons of rumors online, Gates and his PR team have insisted the billionaire never had any connections with Epstein at all aside from philanthropy.

While Gates continued to fraternize with the disgraced financier even after he was convicted of soliciting a minor for prostitution, the nature of their relationship was never quite clear. Gates initially said the pair would collaborate on philanthropic efforts, but he later complained the proposed project was “a mirage,” despite using his own name as catnip for investors. But this was hardly Gates’ first roll of the philanthropic dice – according to media reports at least; the two men brought in millions of dollars for others of their various projects.

Epstein died of alleged suicide in prison in 2019, so if her husband’s relationship with him factored into their split, it’s not clear why Melinda Gates picked this particular moment to divorce her absurdly rich partner.

However, the two plan to continue working together as the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation – and presumably on their other vaccine related endeavors around the globe.

The split was announced on Monday after their 27-year marriage. Despite what appeared to be a harmonious working relationship, it became clear that despite the “great deal of thought and a lot of work on our relationship” that they tweeted in unison they had undergone, they both found the effort was not enough to save it.

Meanwhile, juicy tidbits have emerged indicating Melinda rented an entire island just to get away from Bill and that they had planned to announce the divorce in March. The pair reportedly said in their divorce papers that the marriage was “irretrievably broken.”

No doubt further irritating Melinda, Epstein would repeatedly make a point of "bragging that he was an unofficial adviser” or tax accountant to Gates.

Individuals working for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation continued to mingle with Epstein on certain projects, according to the Daily Beast, and despite his copious denials, the Microsoft billionaire was seen on other occasions with Epstein from 2011 to 2013 – years after he was forced to register as a sex offender.

https://www.rt.com/usa/523225-bill-m...split-epstein/

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Ewan (8th May 2021), ExomatrixTV (8th May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), TomKat (9th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #853
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,082 times in 1,795 posts

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

bennycog (22nd May 2021), mountain_jim (9th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (15th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #854
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,239 times in 456 posts

BILL Gates has been urged to come forward and give evidence about his ties to Jeffrey Epstein - as it's revealed he bought homes near the disgraced financier and one of his billionaire pals.

Source

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

justntime2learn (15th May 2021), mountain_jim (14th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (15th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #855
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,082 times in 1,795 posts

The prison guards who failed to guard Epstein got a sweet deal:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/21/jeff...tion-deal.html

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

bennycog (22nd May 2021), mountain_jim (22nd May 2021), muxfolder (23rd May 2021)

31. Link to Post #856
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,213 times in 6,271 posts

• Epstein BOMBSHELL They Tampered With The Records!:
    ~no need to follow anyone, only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~Stop5G.net & FB groups/Stop5G

32. Link to Post #857
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Epstein case BAD new development
    From: Luke Rudkowski info@wearechange.org via gmail.mcsv.net

"More of Bill Gates shenanigans are coming out. And there is reason to believe he wasn't just hanging around Jeffrey Epstein cause he thought Epstein might get him a Nobel prize.

But in the video above I focus more on the coverup in the Epstein child trafficking ring case.

In which two prison guards had the job of guarding and monitoring Epstein, which had they have done could've actually allowed victims in the case to get justice.

But the guards were too busy looking at expensive items and dozing off. And then after it all went down they falsified reports about what happened.

And now they're getting off with no jail time. Which I break down in today's video

Along with Kevin Spacey returning to Hollywood in a role in which he plays someone falsely accused of hurting children. You just can't make this stuff up.

Plus I cover Dr. Fauci totally changing his tune in the aftermath of him lying to Congress and Rand Paul calling him out. He's now even saying the sickness could have come from a lab and Rand Paul's saying he's not taking the shot.

Have a watch and stay tuned tomorrow for a new Luke Uncensored video."

Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst 1 33 43