Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

2. Link to Post #922
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,659 times in 8,595 posts

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-prince-andrew

(excerpt)
    Quote Epstein's Pilot Names Names, Recalls Shuttling Clinton, Trump, Spacey And Prince Andrew

Jeffrey Epstein's former "Lolita Express" pilot detailed several high-profile individuals he recalls among the passengers on Epstein's numerous flights around the world.

While under oath during the Ghislaine Maxwell trial on Tuesday, pilot Larry Visoski Jr. was asked to describe his experience, to which he said "I certainly remember President Trump, but not many people associated with him," adding that he also flew Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, violinist Itzhak Perlman, former Senator John Glenn and Prince Andrew. He said that while he was tasked with 'cleaning up' after one of Clinton's flights, he 'never saw any sexual activity' on the plane.

Trump and Epstein were known to have associated with each other in the 90s as New York City playboys and successful entrepreneurs. As the Daily Mail reports, "It was previously reported that Trump had flown on Epstein's plane from Palm Beach, where both had homes, to Newark, in 1997. Epstein is also said to have flown on one of Trump's private planes."

Trump is said to have severed his relationship with Epstein and banned him from Mar-a-Lago after the pedophile was reportedly trying to recruit a towel attendant in the early 2000s - prior to his conviction for soliciting child prostitution.

According to the Mail, Visoski spent most of Tuesday talking about girls Epstein brought aboard the plane.

"Mr. Epstein brought her to the cockpit. She had piercing power blue eyes," he said of one alleged victim - to which Maxwell's attorney Christian Everdell asked "And beyond the striking blue eyes, you have said she had large breasts, right?"

To which Visosky replied that she was a "mature woman."

When asked if he remembers Virginia Roberts, Visoski replied, 'Yes. A shorter woman with dirty blonde hair.'

'She didn't look young. I mean, whatever you decipher is the definition of young. But she was a woman in my category,' he added.

Maxwell entered the Manhattan courtroom Tuesday morning wearing a cream sweater, black slacks and looked on as Visoski was questioned.

He said Maxwell 'was the Number 2' and that 'Epstein was the big Number 1' when asked about their relationship.

When asked how many other assistants Epstein had in addition to Maxwell, he replied that there were many, identifying Maxwell's own assistants.

He specifically named Sarah Kellen - who has been accused of playing a pivotal role in Epstein's empire: procuring girls, coaching them and acting as a 'lieutenant' to Maxwell. -Daily Mail

Visoski also identified parts of Epstein's 10,000 New Mexico ranch where airplanes were parked - describing how he used to go into the main residence to pick up luggage and help install electronics, a task he said he also performed on Epstein's private Caribbean island, Little St. James.

He said that Epstein's relationship with Ghislaine Maxwell was "more personal than business," but "I wouldn't characterize it as romantic."

Last edited by mountain_jim; 30th November 2021 at 23:47.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st December 2021), Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Bluegreen (30th November 2021), justntime2learn (2nd December 2021), mojo (30th November 2021), TargeT (30th November 2021)

4. Link to Post #923
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,425 times in 5,645 posts

Something that Bongino said today in his podcast, (link below) about the Maxwell case that made so much sense because Dan would know based on his past experience in Law Enforcement & Secret Service and needs to be considered in light of Epstein. The Court is not providing a plea bargain to Maxwell. This is huge and shows she is the BIG FISH. Dan put together this information but the second part is proposed by other Patriots that Epstein is not dead. If Maxwell is the BIG FISH that is going to put huge pressure on the other guilty people because she will be caged and sing like a bird. And if Epstein is still alive they would have no reason to flip Maxwell. It's pure 4D chess moves...
    https://rumble.com/embed/vnei4s/?pub=63la5

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Bluegreen (30th November 2021), justntime2learn (2nd December 2021), mountain_jim (30th November 2021), onawah (1st December 2021)

6. Link to Post #924
    Thanks

Cliff High in his video today believes the deep-state-controlled choice of prosecutor and bribed judge indicate this trial will likely end in a mistrial with prejudice, ending the legal proceedings against her.

Time will tell, here's hoping that the Truth gets out one way or another.....

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Z6SbvpPyHkbd

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Bluegreen (30th November 2021), justntime2learn (2nd December 2021), mojo (1st December 2021), onawah (1st December 2021)

8. Link to Post #925
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,425 times in 5,645 posts

this is a huge revelation by Jaco Booyens... It was Maxwell that was calling the shots not Epstein... a must watch.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st December 2021), Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Bluegreen (1st December 2021), justntime2learn (2nd December 2021), mountain_jim (1st December 2021), onawah (1st December 2021)

10. Link to Post #926
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

Ghislaine's Trial, Comey’s Daughter
    11/30/21
    Todays update from: Luke Rudkowski info@wearechange.org via gmail.mcsv.net "Beautiful amazing human being,

"Did you know the lead prosecutor in the Ghislaine Maxwell trial is the daughter of James Comey?

The same James Comey who violated DOJ policies and was overtly political. And ignored Epstein and Maxwell victims who had come forward and given interviews.

But it’s actually much worse than that.

Comey's daughter is the prosecutor who declared that the video of Epstein’s cell during his supposed suicide was lost and doesn’t exist anymore.

I break this down for you in the video above in which I do a deep dive on the Maxwell trial as it is now underway.

I get into Maxwell’s accomplices not being identified and how the government may be protecting them.

And how the accusations against Prince Andrew have been excluded from the trial, even though there are photos of Maxwell, Andrew and one of the victims.

Likewise, I cover Epstein and Maxwell victims being skeptical about this trial and feeling dread. And how a lot of these developments point to the possibility of the court proceedings being a coverup operation.

Additionally in today's video, I give you the latest updates on the mass awakening and uprising happening around the world, as well as Jack Dorsey being replaced by a new Twitter CEO who is even more against free speech.

Then on Luke Uncensored, I present you 4 theories to entertain."

Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1466308
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (1st December 2021), Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), mojo (1st December 2021), mountain_jim (1st December 2021)

12. Link to Post #927
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,715 times in 20,824 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Bluegreen (8th December 2021)

14. Link to Post #928
    Language
    Thanks

• The Ugly Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Detail:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Ivanhoe (10th December 2021), Nasu (2nd December 2021), Pam (14th December 2021)

16. Link to Post #929
    Language
    Thanks

• FLASHBACK: Did Trump Predict Epstein And Clinton?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021)

18. Link to Post #930
    Thanks

Here comes the Elite damage-limiting from the Judge (well this just says photos- what about all this blackmail data? No mention of that....)

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ju...e-inadmissible

Quote Photos Of Jeffrey Epstein's NYC Mansion From 2019 FBI Raid Are Inadmissible In Maxwell Trial, Judge Rules
    Tyler Durden's Photo
    BY TYLER DURDEN
    TUESDAY, DEC 07, 2021 - 12:18 PM
    FBI photos from Jeffrey Epstein's New York City mansion are being kept out of Ghislaine Maxwell's trial in what is being called a "setback" for prosecutors

After the rulings, Maxwell appeared "elated" at the end of court for the day. She was "smiling with her arm around one of her attorneys, Bobbi Sternheim," according to the Miami Herald.

Last Friday the defense made the argument that the jury should not be allowed to see the "lurid" photos that were taken during a 2019 raid of Epstein's mansion.

Among the photos were "images of framed pictures in his home that showed a partially clad prepubescent girl," the report said.

The prosecution claimed the photos were “evidence of Jeffrey Epstein’s lifestyle” that “contradicts the public persona presented by the defense.”

While Judge Alison Nathan allowed two similar photos from Epstein's Palm Beach mansion into evidence, she didn't allow the New York City photos in question to be used. Nathan said prosecutors didn't reason as to how photos from 2019 were relevant to a crime that took place 25 years ago. She also said prosecutors didn't explain "what they had to do with Maxwell".

On top of the photographs, the prosecution revealed on Friday that the FBI "also found a bag of 'very small' schoolgirl costumes near Epstein’s massage room."

Recall, we have been publishing developments in testimony during the trial as they occur.

Maxwell, we wrote in late November, has reportedly not been enjoying her stay in prison as the trial unfolds.

Maxwell's lawyers have complained that she is "suffering weight loss, hair loss and failing eyesight because of her time in jail," the report says.

Her lawyers have compared her incarceration to that of “Dr. Hannibal Lecter’s incarceration” as a result of Feds trying to make up for the “incompetence” in handling Jeffrey Epstein's incarceration.

Photos and details of huge amount of data drives and discs

https://nypost.com/2021/12/07/take-a...anhattan-lair/

Quote Take a look inside Jeffrey Epstein’s creepy Manhattan lair

By Tamar Lapin and Ben Feuerherd
    December 7, 2021 10:35am

Hard drives covered in evidence tape found in the office inside Epstein’s home.

The black binders containing part of the extensive CD collection.
    SDNY

An up-close shot of the CD collection.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 7th December 2021 at 20:19.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Bluegreen (8th December 2021), Brodie75 (11th December 2021), Pam (14th December 2021)

20. Link to Post #931
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

• Ghislaine Maxwell’s trial a ‘bottomless pit of salacious details’:

• Kim Iversen: Ghislaine Maxwell Victim's DISTURBING Testimony Details School Girl Outfits, Massages
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th December 2021 at 22:57.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (7th December 2021), iota (16th October 2022), onawah (8th December 2021)

22. Link to Post #932
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Kim Iversen: Ghislaine Maxwell Victim's DISTURBING Testimony Details School Girl Outfits, Massages

Kim Iversen breaks down yesterday's (Dec 6th, 2021) testimony at Ghislaine Maxwell's trial

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Bluegreen (8th December 2021), mountain_jim (8th December 2021), onawah (8th December 2021), Pam (14th December 2021)

24. Link to Post #933
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status...808699904?s=20

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...794224135?s=20

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...318419457?s=20

later, more info on that cabin picture from the new Gab account for Maxwell Trial Tracker after their twitter suspension and reinstatement today

https://gab.com/TrialTracker

Quote Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell seen arm in arm at the Queen's Balmoral estate. This was taken in 1999 when the pair were guests of Prince Andrew.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 8th December 2021 at 23:23.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th December 2021), Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Bluegreen (8th December 2021), Brodie75 (11th December 2021), ClearWater (9th December 2021), Ewan (11th December 2021), justntime2learn (15th December 2021), Kryztian (10th December 2021), onawah (10th December 2021), Pam (14th December 2021), sunflower (9th December 2021)

26. Link to Post #934
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

Breaking Down the Latest in the Ghislaine Maxwell Trial
    12,986 views 12/9/21
    WPTV News - FL Palm Beaches and Treasure Coast
    241K subscribers
    "WPTV's Jay Cashmere speaks with criminal defense attorney Michelle Suskauer and former prosecutor Doug Rudman to discuss the latest in the Ghislaine Maxwell trial and what to expect as the prosecution prepares to rest its case."
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Ewan (11th December 2021), justntime2learn (15th December 2021), mountain_jim (10th December 2021), Pam (14th December 2021), thepainterdoug (10th December 2021)

28. Link to Post #935
    Thanks

This trial does not appear to be coming anywhere near elite exposure, blackmail, and Mossad - by design.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (10th December 2021), Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Ewan (11th December 2021), Ivanhoe (10th December 2021), justntime2learn (15th December 2021), onawah (10th December 2021), thepainterdoug (10th December 2021)

30. Link to Post #936
    Thanks

31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (10th December 2021), Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Bluegreen (10th December 2021), Brodie75 (11th December 2021), ClearWater (10th December 2021), Ewan (11th December 2021), Ivanhoe (10th December 2021), justntime2learn (15th December 2021), Le Chat (11th December 2021), meeradas (11th December 2021), mizo (10th December 2021), Pam (14th December 2021), thepainterdoug (10th December 2021)

32. Link to Post #937
    Thanks

https://gab.com/QAnon211/posts/107424352318477075

then I saw Cliff linked

https://t.me/s/scifiworld0

same info from here

https://t.me/thekateawakening/657

Q anon76⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐®
    @QAnon211

1h
    ·
    Yesterday The Atlantic put out an article claiming child sex trafficking was a “fake” epidemic during the unfolding of the Ghislaine Maxwell trial.

In case you forgot what Ghislaine looks like, here’s a photo of her looking real cozy with Laurene Powell Jobs (Steve Job’s widow).

Oh, and Laurene owns The Atlantic.

Last edited by mountain_jim; 10th December 2021 at 21:28.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (10th December 2021), Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Bluegreen (10th December 2021), Brodie75 (11th December 2021), ClearWater (11th December 2021), justntime2learn (15th December 2021), Pam (14th December 2021), TargeT (10th December 2021)

34. Link to Post #938
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

Q anon76⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐®
    @QAnon211

1h
    ·
    Yesterday The Atlantic put out an article claiming child sex trafficking was a “fake” epidemic during the unfolding of the Ghislaine Maxwell trial.

In case you forgot what Ghislaine looks like, here’s a photo of her looking real cozy with Laurene Powell Jobs (Steve Job’s widow).

Oh, and Laurene owns The Atlantic.

I didn't believe it. But its true. That's insane.

Here is the (person) who wrote the article, Kaitlyn Tiffany. She's worth $5M and works for the woman above in the white swimsuit.

https://twitter.com/kait_tiffany/sta...56131481427968

Quote On July 28, 2017, The Atlantic announced that billionaire investor and philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs (the widow of former Apple Inc. chairman and CEO Steve Jobs) had acquired majority ownership through her Emerson Collective organization, with a staff member of Emerson Collective, Peter Lattman, being immediately named as The Atlantic's vice chairman. David G. Bradley and Atlantic Media retained a minority share position in this sale.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Atlantic

The Atlantic goes tone-deaf on child sex trafficking

Our media obsess over Pizzagate but barely mention Ghislaine Maxwell

In the midst of the highest profile child sex trafficking trial in recent history, the intellectual thought leaders at the Atlantic have seemingly found the real problem: internet wine moms who have gone down one too many 4Chan rabbit holes.

The magazine, ever playing to its crowd of agreeable elites, recently published a longform piece by Kaitlyn Tiffany titled “The Great (Fake) Child-Sex-Trafficking Epidemic.” It takes in all the usual sights: Twitter and Instagram hashtags, 4Chan trolling conspiracies, Reddit groups. In other words, it centers on people with little power to do anything except post online and talk in groups. Rather than examining more powerful actors like, say, the CIA or Ghislaine Maxwell.

Outlets like the Atlantic have carved out an entire cottage industry, dedicating millions in resources to covering the kook fringe right. That’s all well and good, but these same outlets and infotainment click-sites claim to be speaking truth to power. So it comes as a bit of a surprise that the Atlantic would run this thoroughly researched (read: spent time looking at 4Chan) piece suggesting that child trafficking is an elaborate hoax.

https://spectatorworld.com/topic/atl...laine-maxwell/

Reminder: If they're not dead or in jail, those named in the protesters' sign above are still walking the streets.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Ewan (11th December 2021), justntime2learn (15th December 2021), Kryztian (11th December 2021), meeradas (11th December 2021), mountain_jim (11th December 2021), onawah (11th December 2021), Pam (14th December 2021), wegge (11th December 2021)

36. Link to Post #939
    Thanks

comments from

https://gab.com/QAnon211/posts/107428758035967598

Quote Both sides were controlled. I saw this right away. The evidence was controlled the most.

~~~~~~~~~

That is why nobody was worried about her. This was 'managed' and everything is under control. No worries Bill Clinton.

They'll be 'managing' the Julian Assange case next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

they know they will get away with it; rigging the trial was child's play

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No chance of justice in the "Just Us" cabal.

Last edited by mountain_jim; 11th December 2021 at 16:29.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Bluegreen (11th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (11th December 2021), Ewan (16th December 2021), Hym (26th December 2021), justntime2learn (15th December 2021), Pam (14th December 2021)

38. Link to Post #940
    Thanks

related to earlier posts concerning the Atlantic article..

Quote Major Patriot
    @MajorPatriot

44m
    ·
    How it started. How it's going.

https://thepostmillennial.com/cnn-pr...campaign=64470

Quote CNN producer who worked with Chris Cuomo arrested for luring mother and 9-year-old daughter to engage in 'unlawful sexual activity'
    The indictment alleges that Griffin lured a mother and her underage daughter to his home for the purposes of sexual abuse in July 2020.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ildren-young-9
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 11th December 2021 at 19:32.

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (14th December 2021), Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Bluegreen (11th December 2021), edina (13th December 2021), Ewan (16th December 2021), justntime2learn (15th December 2021), Pam (14th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst 1 37 47 57 67 LastLast