1. Link to Post #181
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

"Randy Andy" Immune From Prosecution In Epstein Case

Skip to 5:06

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

edina (31st July 2019), justntime2learn (31st July 2019), Mare (4th August 2019), mountain_jim (31st July 2019), Tintin (19th November 2019), Valerie Villars (31st July 2019)

3. Link to Post #182
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

NYTimes.com

Jeffrey Epstein Hoped to Seed Human Race With His DNA

Published 31st July 2019

Jeffrey E. Epstein, the wealthy financier who is accused of sex trafficking, had an unusual dream: He hoped to seed the human race with his DNA by impregnating women at his vast New Mexico ranch.

Mr. Epstein over the years confided to scientists and others about his scheme, according to four people familiar with his thinking, although there is no evidence that it ever came to fruition.

Mr. Epstein’s vision reflected his longstanding fascination with what has become known as transhumanism: the science of improving the human population through technologies like genetic engineering and artificial intelligence. Critics have likened transhumanism to a modern-day version of eugenics, the discredited field of improving the human race through controlled breeding.

Read all about it here: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/b...-eugenics.html

Commentary by Bali Music Journey

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (2nd August 2019), edina (3rd August 2019), justntime2learn (2nd August 2019), Valerie Villars (1st August 2019)

5. Link to Post #183
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Ruptly

Sex Crimes Trial Against Financier Epstein May Not Begin Until June 2020

Published 31st July 2019

Lawyer Gloria Allred, who's representing a number of women in a sex crimes case against financier Jeffrey Epstein, confirmed the trial may not take place until June 2020. She was speaking to the press outside a Manhattan federal court in New York on Wednesday.

The attorney stressed that the delay is due to a number of motions needing to be filed following alleged constitutional issues and a non-prosecution agreement.

"Mr Epstein, if convicted, could face the rest of his life in prison, that's possible. So, they want to make sure they're prepared," she explained.

Epstein, who is accused of sexually abusing dozens of underage girls from 2002 to 2005, plead not guilty to charges of sex trafficking conspiracy and sex trafficking, earlier this month.

He was found semi-conscious and with marks on his neck on the floor of his cell last week, but it's not yet clear whether he staged a suicide attempt, attempted to commit suicide or was assaulted by another inmate.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (2nd August 2019), edina (3rd August 2019), justntime2learn (2nd August 2019), Valerie Villars (1st August 2019)

7. Link to Post #184
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

RT America

RT America Visits ‘Pedophile Island’

Published 31st July 2019

RT America’s John Huddy traveled to the US Virgin Islands to interview locals about millionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s infamous private islands in the Caribbean and to learn the truth about Little Saint James, nicknamed “Pedophile Island.” He even swims ashore to see it for himself.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

9. Link to Post #185
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

CLIPTO

Judge In Epstein Trial Appointed by Bill Clinton!

Published 31st July 2019

This YouTuber has unearthed an interesting fact...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_M._Berman

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

edina (3rd August 2019), justntime2learn (2nd August 2019)

11. Link to Post #186
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Florida based lawyer Michael Santucci shares his expert legal opinion on this matter.

Michael clarifies a few things from the interview on 7-29-19 and provides further insight into the indictment papers.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

edina (3rd August 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd August 2019)

13. Link to Post #187
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Amazing Polly

Epstein Enemy Emerges From The Swamp

Published 1st August 2019

The amazing Polly demonstrating the adage the enemy of my enemy is my friend...

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd August 2019), Delight (2nd August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (2nd August 2019), Earth Angel (2nd August 2019), edina (3rd August 2019), Rosemarie (2nd August 2019), ulli (2nd August 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd August 2019)

15. Link to Post #188
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Epstein wanted to 'seed the human race' at his New Mexico ranch

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — Jeffrey Epstein wanted to "seed the human race" with his DNA, according to the New York Times. He planned on impregnating women at his Zorro Ranch in New Mexico.

The scheme was to use his ranch as a base – in which up to 20 women at a time would be inseminated with his sperm.

The New York Times said he confided to big name scientists and businessmen about his scheme.

https://www.kob.com/albuquerque-news...ranch/5443136/

I quess the SS Lebensborn program found a new location

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd August 2019), edina (3rd August 2019), Inaiá (3rd August 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd August 2019)

17. Link to Post #189
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Jesse Ventura's take: “Powerful forces covered up the Epstein case the first time for a reason.”

Talks about Epstein being an intelligence asset Jesse Ventura and producer Brigida Santos discuss the recent arrest of alleged serial pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and reveal the names of the politicians and celebrities listed in Epstein’s black book. RT Host Rick Sanchez scolds prosecutors for referring to Epstein’s female child victims “prostitutes.”

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

avid (4th August 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd August 2019), Earth Angel (4th August 2019), edina (3rd August 2019), Iancorgi (3rd August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd August 2019), Star Tsar (4th August 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2019)

19. Link to Post #190
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

i24News

Alan Dershowitz Talks Epstein Sex Trafficking Case

Published 3rd August 2019

Alan Dershowitz , Professor Emeritus at the Harvard Law School, and world renowned defense attorney, joins Eric Landskroner to discuss the allegations against him – which he brands 'baseless – that surfaced in connection with the Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking case.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

avid (4th August 2019)

21. Link to Post #191
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Question Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

This clip contains alot of strong language BUT an interesting theory

High Society Radio

The Epstein/Madoff Connection

Published 3rd August 2019

Here’s a clip from Episode #369 of High Society Radio, where Chris Stanley proposes a theory connecting Jeffrey Epstein with Bernie Madoff.

22. Link to Post #192
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

CLIPTO

Dershowitz Says "Lady" Rothschild Introduced Him To Epstein!

Published 2nd August 2019

Link to full clip: https://youtu.be/UbbCHkjvU-o

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th August 2019)

24. Link to Post #193
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Blackstone Intelligence Network

Why Were Epstein Victims Afraid to Talk to the FBI?

Published 2nd August 2019

Jeff Epstein has perverted justice in the Palm Beach investigation. Chief Reiter turns to federal investigators for help. But as the FBI begins interviewing victims, they find that the victims are too terrified to speak out. Did Epstein's private goons get to them?

Last edited by Star Tsar; 6th August 2019 at 15:33.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

26. Link to Post #194
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Mr Selfdestruct UK

Epstein's Scottish Connections!

Published 1st August 2019

This young man highlights Mr Epstien's connections in the country of Scotland...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

28. Link to Post #195
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th August 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (5th August 2019), justntime2learn (12th August 2019), Kryztian (5th August 2019), ramus (5th August 2019), Reinhard (6th August 2019), Star Tsar (7th August 2019)

30. Link to Post #196
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Amazing Polly

Mainstream Reporter Has Deep Swamp Ties & Where is Ghislaine?

Published 4th August 2019

Polly can now report that the Wards in this video are not the parents of journalist Vicky Ward. They *are* the parents of another CNN journalist named Clarissa Ward. The info found on them is still very interesting tho!
    Journalist Vicky Ward seems to run interference for certain people. She did so with Wall Street and now she & her friends are covering for Jeffrey Epstein's alleged procurer of underage girls, Ghislaine Maxwell. In this video I look closely at Ms. Ward's friends and thanks to a tip I received from a viewer re who her parents might be as well. Can you say SWAMP???

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (6th August 2019), Reinhard (6th August 2019), sllim11 (6th August 2019)

32. Link to Post #197
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

WPTV News | West Palm Beach Florida

PBSO Stops Work Release Program Following Controversial Jeffrey Epstein Case

Published 5th August 2019

The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office is stopping its inmate work release program until further notice in the wake of the controversial Jeffrey Epstein case.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Reinhard (6th August 2019)

34. Link to Post #198
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Mr Burmas holds an Ask Me Anything on this matter.

AMA continues with Mr Burmas...

35. Link to Post #199
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

CLIPTO

Epstein & NXIVM Trial Judges *BOTH* Appointed by Clinton & Tied to Lady Rothschild

Published 6th August 2019

Bill Clinton appointed Judge Richard M. Berman and Judge Nicholas G. Garaufis to district courts in NY, where they are now presiding over the Epstein and NXIVM trials, respectively. This information is out in the open and in and of itself, **would appear** to constitute major conflicts of interest regarding two eerily similar and politically stunning sex trafficking cases.

During the course of my research, I began to realize that **Lynn Forester de Rothschild's** relationships with Clintons, along with several different people tied to *both* judges, creates **the appearance** of additional conflicts of interest. Because of this, I have arranged the post according to Lady Rothschild's relationships with each party.

36. Link to Post #200
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Convo House

EPSTEIN/RICHARDSON: How Connected Were They?

Published 7th August 2019

As we continue to receive more CRAZY info from Epstein's activities on his New Mexico Ranch, we take a look at a connection, with one of his OLD FRIENDS, Governor Bill Richardson.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 67 LastLast