+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 67 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,162 times in 1,389 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

Amazing Polly's take on Epstein's connections with Ace Greenberg, Leslie Wexner et al. She also comes out of it warming to the idea of a possible Mossad honeypot scenario.

the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), Kryztian (10th July 2019), robinr1 (11th July 2019), Soda (10th July 2019), Star Tsar (10th July 2019), Valerie Villars (9th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

bigger than epstein....

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), Soda (10th July 2019), Star Tsar (10th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Amazing Polly's take on Epstein's connections with Ace Greenberg, Leslie Wexner et al. She also comes out of it warming to the idea of a possible Mossad honeypot scenario.

I like the work she does on Epstein's earlier work - as a teacher who gets hired by a prestigious New York girl's school (The Dalton School) without a college degree and then as a Wall Street employee at Bear-Stearns who has no background in finance, does almost no work, gets embroiled in a fraudulent scheme but it's others who go to prison and Epstein gets of scot free. Also, some interesting connections to the Bronfmans who are thoroughly involved in another sex trafficking scheme, the NXVIM cult.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Akasha (10th July 2019), Constance (12th July 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), kfm27917 (10th July 2019), mojo (10th July 2019), Star Tsar (10th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    he has that same ghoulish face jerry sandusky has, doesn't he?

epstein and sandusky and jimmy saville all have that look.

it's interesting
    Similar facial features. Weird. Like it's partially genetic.
    Inhabited by spirit/demons who come forward and take over at the appropriate time, usually during some form of substance abuse.
    The look is the physical body changing over time reflecting whats inside.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

angelfire (11th July 2019), Clarity (10th July 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th July 2019), Star Tsar (10th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

The Young Turks on his $77 Million mansion..

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Clarity (10th July 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), Kryztian (10th July 2019), Mare (10th July 2019), mojo (10th July 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,162 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Young Turks on his $77 Million mansion..

Sorry but that was typical TYT gatekeeping noise. Ten minutes talking about erotic chess pieces and heated sidewalks but they couldn't even manage to name Wexner......no surprise coming from an alleged Hasbara disinfo' channel.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th July 2019), Kryztian (10th July 2019), mountain_jim (10th July 2019), Star Tsar (10th July 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

It may be that this whole thing is only some sort of damage control to distract from the Rockefellers' CIA's "DC Parties" where a real control of world officials is implemented via pledges and blackmail.

Related:
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Constance (12th July 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), Inaiá (11th July 2019), justntime2learn (10th July 2019), mountain_jim (10th July 2019), muxfolder (10th July 2019), Sophocles (10th July 2019), Star Tsar (10th July 2019), Valerie Villars (10th July 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Akasha I never heard of Wexner & I never have any complaints about Jamie Dlux's reports...

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th July 2019), mojo (10th July 2019), muxfolder (10th July 2019), Valerie Villars (10th July 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Quote Jennifer Araoz says she was 14 years old when a young woman approached her outside her New York City high school in the fall of 2001.

The woman was friendly and curious, asking Araoz personal questions about her family, her upbringing, their finances. Soon she began talking to Araoz about a man she knew who was kind and wealthy and lived nearby.

His name, the woman said, was Jeffrey Epstein.
    Source

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Clarity (14th July 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), silvanelf (10th July 2019), Valerie Villars (10th July 2019)

19. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Before SHTF, Let's Revisit Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book

by Tyler Durden
    Tue, 07/09/2019 - 05:22

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...tle-black-book

With the Saturday arrest of Jeffrey Epstein - who is reportedly offering to name elite pedophiles in exchange for leniency, a leaked copy of the billionaire sex predator's "little black book" may provide some insight into some very rich individuals who should be nervous right about now.

The book was smuggled out of Epstein's residence by his former house manager, Alfredo Rodriguez, who was busted trying to sell it in 2009 for $50,000 - only to get caught, charged with obstruction of justice, and die in prison after 18 months from a 'long illness.'

"According to an FBI affidavit, Rodriguez described the address book and the information contained within it as the "Holy Grail" or "Golden Nugget" to unraveling Epstein's sprawling child-sex network. But despite having been subpoenaed for everything he had on his former boss, Rodriguez didn't share it with the FBI or Palm Beach Police Department detectives investigating Epstein. Instead, he tried to make a $50,000 score by covertly peddling the black book to one of the attorneys launching lawsuits at Epstein on behalf of his victims." -Gawker

According to a 2015 Gawker article, Epstein's little black book contains hundreds of names that a hobnobbing socialite billionaire might keep on hand, however around 50 of the entries were circled by Rodriguez - "including those of many of Epstein's suspected victims and accomplices," according to the report.

Some of the names in the book include:

Ralph Fiennes
    Alec Baldwin
    David Blaine
    Jimmy Buffett
    Courtney Love
    Charlie Rose
    Mike Wallace
    Barbara Walters
    Ehud Barak
    Tony Blair
    David Koch
    John Gutfreund
    Prince Andrew

And of course:

Bill Clinton and Donald Trump

About 50 of the entries, including those of many of Epstein's suspected victims and accomplices as well as Trump, Love, Barak, Dershowitz, and others, were circled by Rodriguez.

In addition to the names above, as well as scores of apparent underage victims in Florida, New Mexico, California, Paris, and the United Kingdom listed under the rubric of "massage," the circled entries include:

Billionaire Leslie Wexner
    Former New Mexico Governor Bruce King
    Former New Mexico Governor and Democratic presidential hopeful Bill Richardson
    Peter Soros, the nephew of George Soros
    Former Miss Sweden and socialite New York City doctor Eva Andersson Dubin

Some of the circled entries include additional notes—one address in New York City, for instance, is marked as an "apt. for models," and two names bear the marking "witness." -Gawker

Trump, meanwhile, was reportedly the "only one" to help a prosecuting attorney representing one of Epstein's alleged victims. The President is also said to have booted Epstein from his Mar-a-Lago club after he was found trying to recruit underage girls.

When asked why his name might have been circled, longtime Epstein associate Alan Dershowitz said in 2015: "I've never seen the book and I have no idea what it means. I was neither a victim nor a material witness—I never witnessed any crimes or participated in any crimes, and I can prove it."
    Last edited by ramus; 10th July 2019 at 13:35.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th July 2019), Did You See Them (10th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), Star Tsar (10th July 2019), Valerie Villars (10th July 2019)

21. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...o-women-2019-7

President Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old hedge fund manager charged this week with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, were once the only other attendees at a party with roughly two dozen women at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, a former Trump associate told The New York Times.

In 1992, the women were flown in for a "calendar girl" competition that Trump had requested, the former Trump associate, George Houraney, told The Times.

"At the very first party, I said, 'Who's coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming,'" Houraney said. "It was him and Epstein."

He added: "I said: 'Donald, this is supposed to be a party with VIPs. You're telling me it's you and Epstein?'"

Houraney also apparently once warned Trump about Epstein.

"Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, I can't have him going after younger girls," Houraney recalled telling Trump. "He said: 'Look I'm putting my name on this. I wouldn't put my name on it and have a scandal.'"

Houraney had a falling out with Trump after his girlfriend accused Trump of making unwanted sexual advances in the early 1990s.

A quote Trump gave about a decade after that reported 1992 party in which Trump spoke highly of Epstein has been circulating widely amid the new charges.

"He's a lot of fun to be with," Trump told New York magazine in 2002. "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Trump has since distanced himself from Epstein, who faces sex-trafficking charges from the US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York, where he faces a maximum sentence of 45 years in prison. The charging document alleges Epstein "sexually exploited and abused dozens of minor girls at his homes in Manhattan, New York, and Palm Beach, Florida, among other locations."

On Monday, Epstein appeared in court and pleaded not guilty.

The White House counselor, Kellyanne Conway, said Trump had not had contact with Epstein "in years and years and years."

"And he, like everyone else, sees these charges, the description of these charges against Epstein, as completely unconscionable and obviously criminal," Conway added. "Disgusting, really."

Trump on Tuesday told reporters Epstein was unavoidable as a prominent figure in the Palm Beach community: "I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________

I also found a document from a court case that describe an encounter with 13 year old girls and trump.

I saw someone point out that this was in the 90 at the same time his daughter was 13 post the Ivana divorce.

We all know how he feels about Ivanka.

It boggles the mind how many people still think Trump is a good dude.

22. Link to Post #52
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    It may be that this whole thing is only some sort of damage control to distract from the Rockefellers' CIA's "DC Parties" where a real control of world officials is implemented via pledges and blackmail.

Related:
    Well, well, well:

Bombshell: Alex Acosta Reportedly Claimed Jeffrey Epstein "Belonged To Intelligence"

by Tyler Durden
    Wed, 07/10/2019 - 08:10

Authored by Mike Krieger via Liberty Blitzkrieg blog,

To appreciate the significance of what I’m about to share, you really need to go back and read yesterday’s post: The Jeffrey Epstein Rabbit Hole Goes a Lot Deeper Than You Think.

In that piece, I shared many lesser known, but extremely bizarre facts about Jeffrey Epstein and the people around him. I also noted that it appeared his real job was to run a blackmail operation to ensnare some of the most wealthy and powerful people on earth. I alluded to the possibility that he was collecting this priceless information on behalf of a third party, and then just today we learn the following via the Daily Beast:
    “Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?” Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta. (The Labor Department had no comment when asked about this.)...

For almost two decades, for some nebulous reason, whether to do with ties to foreign intelligence, his billions of dollars, or his social connections, Epstein, whose alleged sexual sickness and horrific assaults on women without means or ability to protect themselves is well-known in his circle, remained untouchable.
    It should be noted the reason I attach credibility to the above is based on who wrote it, Vicky Ward. She has an extensive history of digging into Epstein, and wrote one of the earliest profiles on him back in 2003. As she notes in today’s article:
    I spent many months on his trail in 2002 for Vanity Fair and discovered not only that he was not who he claimed to be professionally, but also that he had allegedly assaulted two young sisters, one of whom had been underage at the time. Very bravely, they were prepared to go on the record. They were afraid he’d use all his influence to discredit them—and their fear turned out to be legitimate.

As the article was being readied for publication, Epstein made a visit to the office of Vanity Fair’s then-editor, Graydon Carter, and suddenly the women and their allegations were removed from the article. “He’s sensitive about the young women,” Carter told me at the time. (Editor’s Note: Carter has previously denied this allegation.) He also mentioned he’d finagled a photograph of Epstein in a swimsuit out of the encounter. And there was also some feeble excuse about the article “being stronger as a business story.” (Epstein had also leaned heavily on my ex-husband’s uncle, Conrad Black, to try to exert his influence on me, which was particularly unwelcome, given that Black happened to be my ex-husband’s boss at the time.)
    Many people had assumed Epstein was untouchable merely because he had so much dirt on so many powerful people, but it increasingly looks far bigger than that. It appears he may have been untouchable because he was systematically collecting this information on behalf of an intelligence agency. If so, we need to find out precisely who he was working for.

This should be the number one story in the country right now. Blackmail at this level is a genuine national security issue.

Related:
    Last edited by Hervé; 10th July 2019 at 14:27.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

23. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

angelfire (11th July 2019), avid (10th July 2019), Billy (11th July 2019), Constance (12th July 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th July 2019), Deux Corbeaux (10th July 2019), Did You See Them (10th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), Fellow Aspirant (14th July 2019), Ivanhoe (11th July 2019), Jad (10th July 2019), jcking (10th July 2019), justntime2learn (10th July 2019), Mare (10th July 2019), Mike (10th July 2019), mountain_jim (10th July 2019), muxfolder (10th July 2019), PurpleLama (10th July 2019), ramus (10th July 2019), Sophocles (10th July 2019), Star Tsar (10th July 2019), Valerie Villars (10th July 2019)

24. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This was posted today: the US labor secretary who spearheaded the earlier Epstein plea deal in Florida, Alex Acosta, has now proposed drastically cutting the amount of money the US spends on efforts to investigate and stop sex trafficking.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...box=1562757911

Quote Acosta’s plan to slash funding of a critical federal agency in the fight against the sexual exploitation of children is contained in his financial plans for the Department of Labor for fiscal year 2020. In it, he proposes decimating the resources of a section of his own department known as the International Labor Affairs Bureau (ILAB).

The bureau’s budget would fall from $68m last year to just $18.5m. The proposed reduction is so drastic that experts say it would effectively kill off many federal efforts to curb sex trafficking and put the lives of large numbers of children at risk.
    If it hadn't been going on for so long, it'd be shocking how straightforward and unabashed some of these people can be.
    Last edited by jcking; 10th July 2019 at 16:49.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jcking For This Post:

Akasha (10th July 2019), Billy (11th July 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), Hervé (10th July 2019), Inaiá (11th July 2019), justntime2learn (10th July 2019), Star Tsar (10th July 2019), Valerie Villars (10th July 2019)

26. Link to Post #54
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Talk about an untenable position!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

jcking (10th July 2019), justntime2learn (10th July 2019), Valerie Villars (10th July 2019)

28. Link to Post #55
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

This quote says it all:

Quote Many people had assumed Epstein was untouchable merely because he had so much dirt on so many powerful people, but it increasingly looks far bigger than that. It appears he may have been untouchable because he was systematically collecting this information on behalf of an intelligence agency. If so, we need to find out precisely who he was working for.
    https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2019/0...-intelligence/

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Clarity (14th July 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), Krist (11th July 2019), Kryztian (10th July 2019), Valerie Villars (10th July 2019)

30. Link to Post #56
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Akasha (11th July 2019), justntime2learn (11th July 2019), muxfolder (11th July 2019), pounamuknight (19th July 2019), Soda (10th July 2019), Star Tsar (11th July 2019), Valerie Villars (15th July 2019)

33. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

This structure is on Little St. James Island, the Island near St. Thomas owned by Jeffrey Epstein. His main house is on the north side, this building is on the south side. Whatever could it be used for????

Interestingly, the Golden dome reminds me of the "Dome of the Rock" in Jerusalem, the historic mosque that so many militant Zionists want to destroy.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Akasha (11th July 2019), angelfire (11th July 2019), Inaiá (11th July 2019), justntime2learn (11th July 2019), muxfolder (11th July 2019), Soda (10th July 2019), Star Tsar (11th July 2019), ulli (11th July 2019), Valerie Villars (15th July 2019)

35. Link to Post #59
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Here is an interesting question:

Why is this coming from the New York Times?
    Quote Inside Epstein’s $56 Million Mansion: photos of Bill Clinton, Woody Allen and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of Saudi Arabia.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/08/n...c-mansion.html
    https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/sta...30623748227072

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

edina (17th July 2019), Star Tsar (11th July 2019)

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,636 times in 8,593 posts

I got this from noted Q-researcher Neon Revolt's GAB feed, where it expands larger when clicked upon....

https://gab.com/NeonRevolt

Last edited by mountain_jim; 11th July 2019 at 10:19.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

edina (17th July 2019), justntime2learn (11th July 2019), silvanelf (11th July 2019), Star Tsar (11th July 2019), Valerie Villars (15th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 67 LastLast