Thread: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

1. Link to Post #61
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    I got this from noted Q-researcher Neon Revolt's GAB feed:

That's from Crazy Days and Nights. Some reader there made it based on Enty the Lawyers blind items and seems like it's work in process.

The Epstein Diagram

Here's some of the blind items:

Jeffrey Epstein
    https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2...vealed-45.html

Trip to the Caribbean with Bill Clinton/Clinton Foundation/Jeffrey Epstein
    https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2...ealed-4_2.html

Jeffrey Epstein
    https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2...aled-3_12.html

Prince Charles (who is also in the black book)/Michael Jackson/Prince Andrew/Jeffrey Epstein
    https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2...aled-2_25.html

Jeffrey Epstein/Jimmy Savile/Pete Townshend/Prince Andrew
    https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2...vealed-34.html

Cyrus Vance/Harvey Weinstein/Jeffrey Epstein
    https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2...vealed-31.html

How Jeffrey Epstein became the richest pedophile in the world:

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

avid (11th July 2019), Clarity (14th July 2019), Deux Corbeaux (11th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), Fellow Aspirant (15th July 2019), Hervé (11th July 2019), Jayke (11th July 2019), justntime2learn (11th July 2019), mountain_jim (11th July 2019), Star Tsar (11th July 2019), Valerie Villars (11th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,629 times in 8,592 posts

Thanks muxfolder - I knew the research came from there (CDAN), but I don't go to that site much because of the way it (at least use to) mess with my browser in it's ad serving.

I end up learning the content from there through other means.

here is a (useful, contains links) PDF link Neon provided

(his commenters taking issue with their views of inaccuracies about Trump and also misspellings inside).

https://www.neonrevolt.com/wp-conten...-version-4.pdf

Quote This chart spawned from Crazy Days and Nights (CDAN) podcasts (Patreon Ep. 77 & Ep. 284) where he shared blinds and known facts. In addition, other research was conducted and links to that research can be found throughout this chart. Some of these details are “alleged”and not 100% confirmed. Not every player confirmed and/or alleged may be in here but in time this will be updated.
    Created by Danielle Peterson 7/10/19
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 11th July 2019 at 11:53.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Clarity (14th July 2019), Jad (11th July 2019), Jayke (11th July 2019), justntime2learn (11th July 2019), muxfolder (11th July 2019), Star Tsar (11th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Quote The internet's unofficial Ministry of Truth has been hard at work trying to memory-hole links between former US President Bill Clinton and financier Jeffrey Epstein, who was recently arrested and charged with sex trafficking.
    Epstein’s Wikipedia bio came in for some quick whitewashing, with one editor removing multiple references to Bill Clinton flying on the billionaire’s private jet – nicknamed the Lolita Express – on Sunday morning, after the news of Epstein’s arrest broke. The fact that Clinton had flown on the jet 26 times, despite being well-sourced and not in dispute, was “not relevant to [Epstein’s] personal life,” editor ‘Joeblacko’ complained, calling it “a smear toward bill Clinton.”
    Source

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

avid (11th July 2019), Jad (11th July 2019), justntime2learn (11th July 2019), mountain_jim (11th July 2019), silvanelf (11th July 2019), Star Tsar (11th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

The Corbet Report reports

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

edina (17th July 2019), ichingcarpenter (11th July 2019), muxfolder (11th July 2019), Sir Eltor (15th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #65
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

An Avalon Member .. Robert David Steele ... take on Epstein:

https://phibetaiota.net/2019/07/tom-...-new-frontier/

Message from former CIA Robert David Steele:

I remain of the view that Jeffrey Epstein is a Mossad clandestine operations officer, assisted by Mossad clandestine operations officer Ghislaine Maxwell, and that their mission is to do precisely what they have been doing: entrap US politicians, judges, celebrities, prosecutors, and corporate leaders with rigged “no name” hotels and the mult-cavern “Lolita Island” where anything goes and the Mossad gets it all on video — grown people doing bad things to small children.

My sources suggest that Vicky Ward has it wrong, Epstein is not a grifter that made it big on crime, that is a cover story. I believe he was given a billion dollar line of credit by a real Zionist billionaire, and has always been “on the job.”

Alert readers will recall that Ghislaine Maxwell is the daugher of Robert Mazell, one of Israel’s most famous super-spies, and the man who single-handedly opened all doors for Israel’s promulgation of PROMIS, the first major “hack” of many Western governments by Israel.

I further believe that because Epstein has been “on the job” that both the CIA and the FBI have been associated with this “job” and sharing the take. It is more important to them to be able to blackmail as many people as possible to keep their budgets growing, than it is to stop traitors, pedophiles, and white collar criminals.

Bill Binney and I, simply accessing the 99% of the NSA database that has not been processed, could nail almost every traitor, pedophile, compromised judge, and white collar criminal within 90 days using Thin Thread. We told Jefferson Sessions, then AG, how to do this. Of course our mail to him (and to Donalf Trump) could have been intercepted by the various traitors that so easily gain access to the upper ranks precisely because they have CIA, FBI, Freemason, Knights of Malta, and other forms of sponsorship.

The fact that the FBI broke down Epstein’s door is somewhat significant. It suggests that the old deal is off the table and our President may be about to begin a scorched earth campaign to drain the swamp. I pray this be so.

We do not lack for the knowledge of who all these evil people are. We lack — or have lacked up to today — the integrity to do our jobs and serve the public.

If President Donald Trump follows through on this — and then throws in 9/11 disclosure and an end to our support for Zionist Israel and its unregistered agents bribing and blackmailing everyone of consequence (AIPAC and ADL), then he will in all probability be re-elected in a landslide, at the same time that the Democrats lose the House and 27 states flusher their Governors and state legislators out for making it a felony to speak freely about the need to boycott Zionist genocidal apartheid criminal invented state Israel.

Whatever the President’s intent, American disgust over pedophilia, transgenderism, political correctness, legalizes lies, and foreign wars is now at “Peak Disgust.” Hear us, Mr. President — we want heads to roll — many heads.
    Last edited by ramus; 11th July 2019 at 14:17.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

angelfire (11th July 2019), ClearWater (11th July 2019), Desertrat (23rd July 2019), Deux Corbeaux (12th July 2019), Did You See Them (12th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), Hervé (11th July 2019), Jayke (12th July 2019), justntime2learn (11th July 2019), kfm27917 (13th July 2019), KiwiElf (11th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th July 2019), mountain_jim (11th July 2019), Philippe (11th July 2019), silvanelf (11th July 2019), Sir Eltor (15th July 2019), Valerie Villars (11th July 2019)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

ramus, do you have a link to the above post?

That is quite a stunner, by the way.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

cursichella1 (12th July 2019), Soda (11th July 2019)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Alert readers will recall that Ghislaine Maxwell is the daugher of Robert Mazell, one of Israel’s most famous super-spies, and the man who single-handedly opened all doors for Israel’s promulgation of PROMIS, the first major “hack” of many Western governments by Israel.
    I was following the theft of Promis software and related (CIA drug-smuggling, etc.) conspiracies well before I discovered Projects Camelot/Avalon due to reading Michael Ruppert and From the Wilderness 20 years ago.

(aside: yet I and others here have collectively had our intelligence and ability to differentiate between hoaxes and meaningful data and messaging called into question here of late - I will be around and researching conspiracies for the long term.)

Very long, detailed history from 2000 here:

https://www.fromthewilderness.net/fr...01_promis.html

Quote U.S. journalist Mike Ruppert, a former Los Angeles police officer who now runs a Web site that seeks to expose CIA covert operations, said he met with RCMP investigator McDade on Aug. 3 in L.A. Ruppert said the RCMP officer was anxious to see documents he received three years ago from a shadowy Green Beret named Bill Tyre [sic] detailing the sale of rigged Promis software to Canada." - The Toronto Star, September 4, 2000.
    Only the legends of Excalibur, the sword of invincible power, and the Holy Grail, the chalice from which Christ took his wine at the Last Supper begin to approach the mysterious aura that have evolved in the world of secret intelligence around a computer software program named Promis. Created in the 1970s by former National Security Agency (NSA) programmer and engineer Bill Hamilton, now President of Washington, D.C.'s Inslaw Corporation, PROMIS (Prosecutor's Management Information System) crossed a threshold in the evolution of computer programming. Working from either huge mainframe computer systems or smaller networks powered by the progenitors of today's PCs, PROMIS, from its first "test drive" a quarter century ago, was able to do one thing that no other program had ever been able to do. It was able to simultaneously read and integrate any number of different computer programs or data bases simultaneously, regardless of the language in which the original programs had been written or the operating system or platforms on which that data base was then currently installed.

In the mid 1970s, at least as far as computer programs were concerned, the "universal translator" of Star Trek had become a reality. And the realm of Star Trek is exactly where most of the major media would have the general public place the Promis story in their world views. But given the fact that the government of Canada has just spent millions of dollars investigating whether or not a special version of Promis, equipped with a so-called "back door" has compromised its national security, one must concede that perhaps the myths surrounding Promis and what has happened to it need to be re-evaluated. Myths, by definition, cannot be solved, but facts can be understood and integrated. Only a very few people realize how big the Promis story really is.
    It is difficult to relegate Promis to the world of myth and fantasy when so many tangible things, like the recently acknowledged RCMP investigation make it real. Canadians are not known for being wildly emotional types given to sprees. And one must also include the previous findings of Congressional oversight committees and no less than six obvious dead bodies ranging from investigative journalist Danny Casolaro in 1991, to a government employee named Alan Standorf, to British Publisher and lifelong Israeli agent Robert Maxwell also in 1991, to retired Army CID investigator Bill McCoy in 1997, to a father and son named Abernathy in a small northern California town named Hercules. The fact that commercial versions of Promis are now available for sale directly from Inslaw belies the fact that some major papers and news organizations instantly and laughably use the epithet conspiracy theorist to stigmatize anyone who discusses it. Fear may be the major obstacle or ingredient in the myth surrounding modified and "enhanced" versions of Promis that keeps researchers from fully pursuing leads rising in its wake. I was validated in this theory on September 23rd in a conversation with FTW Contributing Editor Peter Dale Scott, Ph.D. Scott, a Professor Emeritus at UC Berkeley and noted author. Peter, upon hearing of the details of my involvement, frankly told me that Promis frightened him. Casolaro, who was found dead in a West Virginia motel room in 1991, had Scott's name (Scott is also a Canadian) in a list of people to contact about his Promis findings. He never got that far.
    A close examination of the Promis saga actually leads to more than a dozen deaths which may well be why so many people avoid it. And many of those deaths share in common a pattern where, within 48 hours of death, bodies are cremated, residences are sanitized and all files disappear. This was certainly the case with my friend Bill McCoy, a legendary retired Army CID investigator who was also the principal investigator for Hamilton in his quest to recover what may be hundreds of millions in lost royalties and to reunite him with the evolved progeny of his brain child. Those progeny now have names like SMART (Self Managing Artificial Reasoning Technology) and TECH. I will never forget hearing of McCoy's death and his immediate cremation and then trying to reconcile that with the number of times he had told me, while sitting in his Fairfax Virginia home, that he wanted to be buried next to his beloved wife in spite of the fact that he was a Taoist.
    I have tried to avoid becoming involved in Promis even though I have been in possession of documents and information about the case for more than six years. Reluctantly, as I realized that recent developments gave me a moral imperative to write, I gathered all of my scattered computer files connecting the case into one place. When assembled they totaled more than seven megabytes and that did not include maybe 500 printed pages of separate files.
    ….

As voluminously described by Inslaw attorney, the late Elliot Richardson, the Israeli Mossad under the direction of Rafi Eitan, allegedly modified the software yet again and sold it throughout the Middle East. It was Eitan, the legendary Mossad captor of Adolph Eichmann, according to Hamilton, who had masqueraded as an Israeli prosecutor to enter Inslaw's DC offices years earlier and obtain a first hand demonstration of what the Promis could do.
    Not too many Arab nations would trust a friendly Mossad agent selling computer programs. So the Mossad provided their modified Promis to flamboyant British publishing magnate Robert Maxwell, a WWII Jewish resistance fighter who had assumed the Anglo name and British citizenship after the war. It was Maxwell, capable of travelling the world and with enormous marketing resources, who became the sales agent for Promis and then sold it to, among others, the Canadian government. Maxwell drowned mysteriously in late 1991, not long after investigative reporter Danny Casolaro was "suicided" in West Virginia. Maxwell may not have been the only one to send Promis north.

< more at link >
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 11th July 2019 at 14:25.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Akasha (11th July 2019), cursichella1 (12th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), Hervé (11th July 2019), onevoice (11th July 2019), Sir Eltor (15th July 2019), Valerie Villars (11th July 2019)

15. Link to Post #68
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Vallarie Villars: Sorry I just posted it.

https://phibetaiota.net/2019/07/tom-...-new-frontier/

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

cursichella1 (12th July 2019), Star Tsar (11th July 2019), Valerie Villars (11th July 2019)

17. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Some pictures of the island

https://apnews.com/cd794044e8be4e619093582d6d3355d2

This Tuesday, July 9, 2019 video frame grab shows an aerial view of Little Saint James Island, in the U. S. Virgin Islands, a property purchased by Jeffery Epstein more than two decades ago. Epstein built on the island a stone mansion with cream-colored walls and a bright turquoise roof surrounded by several other structures including the maids’ quarters and a massive, square-shaped white building on one end of the island. (AP Photo/Gianfranco Gaglione)

CHARLOTTE AMALIE, U.S. Virgin Islands (AP) — Ask about Jeffrey Epstein on St. Thomas and rooms go quiet. Some people leave. Those who share stories speak in barely audible tones.

The 66-year-old billionaire bought Little St. James Island off this U.S. Caribbean territory more than two decades ago and began to transform it — clearing the native vegetation, ringing the property with towering palm trees and planting two massive U.S. flags on either end. When guides took scuba divers to spots near the island, security guards would walk to the water’s edge.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

edina (17th July 2019), mountain_jim (11th July 2019), Star Tsar (11th July 2019), Valerie Villars (11th July 2019)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Here is 2014 drone footage published 07/09/19 according to:
    Varied Perspective Technologies, LLC

2014 Aerial drone video of Little St. James.The island is owned privately by Jeffrey Epstein and is located southeast of St. Thomas, United States Virgin Islands.

Looks like it shows a clear likely external tunnel location for the 'temple'

Last edited by mountain_jim; 11th July 2019 at 15:26.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

angelfire (11th July 2019), Deux Corbeaux (12th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), Iancorgi (11th July 2019), Kryztian (12th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th July 2019), ramus (11th July 2019), Sir Eltor (15th July 2019), Star Tsar (11th July 2019), Valerie Villars (11th July 2019)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

images from more recent drone footage from after this year's explosion/fire here, if you can excuse the fact that this is a Q/Maga researcher.

(I have not found the raw new drone footage, would appreciate that link)

Comparing the two sets of images, was this island heavily affected by one of the recent hurricanes? Because that might explain why so much green vegetation in 2014 is now brown or gone. I suppose one could argue that as a reason for the dome and statues being gone as well.

Last edited by mountain_jim; 11th July 2019 at 17:46.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

cursichella1 (12th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), Mike (11th July 2019), ramus (11th July 2019), Star Tsar (11th July 2019), Valerie Villars (11th July 2019)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

From Neon concerning this CDAN

Quote This #CDAN is **absolutely huge.** Unreal history lesson, for real, and one which spirals out into our current times.
    Pay close attention now:
    Investigator: Robert Mueller.
    Bank: Bank of Credit and Commerce International
    Head of M.E. State: Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan
    Part-time Reality Star: Mohammad Hadid
    Son of M.E. Head of State: Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan
    CP/Molester Guy-turned-Informant: George Nader
    Wealthy Pedo: Jeffrey Epstein
    Different Billionaire: Nelson Peltz
    Disgraced Producer: Weinstein
    Movie-guy-turned-Government-Guy: Steven Mnuchin
    Offspring: Nicola Peltz
    **Key takeaway: Mueller has been investigating Epstein and the House of Saud since the early 90's, at least.**

Last edited by mountain_jim; 11th July 2019 at 21:11.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

edina (17th July 2019), Mike (11th July 2019), muxfolder (12th July 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

https://social.quodverum.com/@REX/102422938405764179

This discussion shows Acosta’s hands were tied, back in 2009 Florida, and the rediculous sentence was the best he could get for Epstein, short of him being freed altogether. Epstein was protected by someone high up.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

avid (12th July 2019), Baby Steps (12th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), justntime2learn (12th July 2019), Mike (11th July 2019), mountain_jim (11th July 2019), muxfolder (12th July 2019), Valerie Villars (11th July 2019)

27. Link to Post #74
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Any questions? It's pretty obvious that Jeffrey Epstein was an intelligence asset.

Quote Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery

-- snip --

“My belief is that Jeff maintains some sort of money-management firm, though you won’t get a straight answer from him,” says one well-known investor. “He once told me he had 300 people working for him, and I’ve also heard that he manages Rockefeller money. But one never knows. It’s like looking at the Wizard of Oz – there may be less there than meets the eye.”

Says another prominent Wall Streeter: “He is this mysterious, Gatsbyesque figure. He likes people to think that he is very rich, and he cultivates this air of aloofness. The whole thing is weird.”

The wizard that meets the eye is spare and fit; with a long jaw and a carefully coiffed head of silver hair, he looks like a taller, younger Ralph Lauren. A raspy Brooklyn accent betrays his Coney Island origins. He spends an hour and fifteen minutes every day doing advanced yoga with his personal instructor, who travels with him wherever he goes. He is an enthusiastic member of the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations.

-- snip --
    http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

edina (12th July 2019), mountain_jim (12th July 2019), Valerie Villars (12th July 2019)

29. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Jeffrey Epstein has a steel safe in a room nobody can enter on his Caribbean island, ex-employee says
    7:41 a.m.
    Little St. James, Jeffrey Epstein's island
    AP Photo/Gianfranco Gaglione

https://theweek.com/speedreads/85232...xemployee-says

The size and provenance of his wealth and the intricacies of his alleged sex trafficking operation are not the only mysteries surrounding Jeffrey Epstein. There are questions about why he did not have to register as a sex offender in New Mexico, where he owns a large ranch with a 26,700-square-foot mansion, and why prosecutors and police in New York — where his Manhattan townhouse is worth at least $100 million according to luxury real estate agent Dolly Lenz — but not judges appeared to treat him leniently.

And then there's Epstein's private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands. With Epstein in jail in New York, "it's quiet now on the island of Little St. James," Bloomberg News reports. "Epstein dubbed it Little St. Jeff's. Locals have other names for it: Pedophile Island and Orgy Island." On St. Thomas, where Epstein's businesses are headquartered in an unmarked office in a nondescript strip mall, "he has been a subject of lurid speculation for as long as anyone can remember," Bloomberg says. "Tourists still take boats out to get a glimpse of the island," topped with a blue-and-white building that resembles a temple.

A former employee told Bloomberg that Epstein ferried groups of young women out to his island after they flew into St. Thomas, and the crew of groundskeepers had strict orders that Epstein could never catch sight of them. "The only unusual aspect of the main residence the former worker said he was aware of were the security boxes in two offices," Bloomberg reports. "The level of secrecy around a steel safe in Epstein's office, in particular, suggested it contained much more than just money, he said. Outside of an occasional visit by a housekeeper, no one was allowed in those rooms." Presumably, the FBI could ask a judge for access, too. Peter Weber

A former employee told Bloomberg that Epstein ferried groups of young women out to his island after they flew into St. Thomas, and the crew of groundskeepers had strict orders that Epstein could never catch sight of them. "The only unusual aspect of the main residence the former worker said he was aware of were the security boxes in two offices," Bloomberg reports. "The level of secrecy around a steel safe in Epstein's office, in particular, suggested it contained much more than just money, he said. Outside of an occasional visit by a housekeeper, no one was allowed in those rooms." Presumably, the FBI could ask a judge for access, too. Peter Weber

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

edina (17th July 2019), mountain_jim (12th July 2019), Valerie Villars (12th July 2019)

31. Link to Post #76
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

HERE IS MORE:

Agents raid Jeffrey Epstein's NY mansion, find hundreds of nude photos

5:17 min.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/video/agen...dreds-64219309

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

edina (17th July 2019), silvanelf (12th July 2019), Valerie Villars (12th July 2019)

33. Link to Post #77
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The media at it's best:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has the media 'sanitized' the accusations against Jeffrey Epstein?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/1713172001/

The media has been blasted for using terms such as "underage women" instead of "children," for saying "sex with minors" instead of "rape," for using the phrase "paid for sex," which they say erases coercion.

"When journalists use words associated with consensual sex to report on sexual assault, they omit the very elements that make it a headline in the first place … coercion, threats, violence, manipulation … or even the legal charges. Legally, there is no such thing as 'sex with a minor.' It’s instead recognized as statutory sexual assault, child sexual abuse, rape, or corruption of minors, or any other legal charge … but 'sex' by itself implies consent," said Kristen Houser, chief public affairs officer at the National Sexual Violence Resource Center.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Akasha (12th July 2019), Clarity (14th July 2019), Did You See Them (12th July 2019), edina (17th July 2019), ichingcarpenter (12th July 2019), Inaiá (13th July 2019), Jad (13th July 2019), justntime2learn (12th July 2019), silvanelf (12th July 2019), Valerie Villars (12th July 2019)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,162 times in 1,389 posts

As mentioned in the usatoday.com article in Ramus's post above, Alex Acosta has announced his resignation. The reason being claimed for his resignation seems to be that the attention on his handling of the previous Epstein case is undermining the "fantastic" work that the dept of labour has been doing since he took office.

the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

edina (17th July 2019), mountain_jim (12th July 2019), Star Tsar (16th July 2019), Valerie Villars (12th July 2019)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)
    Any questions? It's pretty obvious that Jeffrey Epstein was an intelligence asset.

Quote Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery

-- snip --

“My belief is that Jeff maintains some sort of money-management firm, though you won’t get a straight answer from him,” says one well-known investor. “He once told me he had 300 people working for him, and I’ve also heard that he manages Rockefeller money. But one never knows. It’s like looking at the Wizard of Oz – there may be less there than meets the eye.”

Says another prominent Wall Streeter: “He is this mysterious, Gatsbyesque figure. He likes people to think that he is very rich, and he cultivates this air of aloofness. The whole thing is weird.”

The wizard that meets the eye is spare and fit; with a long jaw and a carefully coiffed head of silver hair, he looks like a taller, younger Ralph Lauren. A raspy Brooklyn accent betrays his Coney Island origins. He spends an hour and fifteen minutes every day doing advanced yoga with his personal instructor, who travels with him wherever he goes. He is an enthusiastic member of the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations.

-- snip --
    http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
    An asset that's going to jail now. Doesnt make sense

38. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Yes, but now that the FBI has the photos and potential blackmail evidence, will it ever see the light of day? They may want to make sure it never does and threw Epstein under the bus to attain and keep it all a secret.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

edina (17th July 2019), justntime2learn (12th July 2019), lastlegs (12th July 2019), PurpleLama (12th July 2019), silvanelf (13th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 67 LastLast