Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

Peace Terrorist

Nichole Junkermann, Who is She? Associate Of Epstein, ID2020, Mossad & GAVI

Published 3rd August 2020

Related article: https://vocal.media/theSwamp/the-eps...ing-the-uk-nhs

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

ClearWater (5th August 2020), edina (5th August 2020), justntime2learn (6th August 2020), mountain_jim (5th August 2020), Valerie Villars (8th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #822
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

RT

CrossTalk | Jennifer DeMaster & Alex Christoforou | Epstein's Secrets

Published 7th August 2020

The Epstein-Maxwell saga is one of the most sensational stories of our time. However, media coverage appears to be limited to lurid details and political overtones. The single biggest question that needs to be answered is how all of this could happen. Where was law enforcement? And will justice be finally served? CrossTalking with Alex Christoforou & Jennifer DeMaster.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

ClearWater (7th August 2020), edina (7th August 2020), justntime2learn (10th August 2020), mountain_jim (9th August 2020), Valerie Villars (8th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #823
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Question Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

Jeff DeRiso

Was Trump Planning Epstein's Pedo Ring Takedown Back In 2015?

Published 6th August 2020

Sources:

CPAC 2015 Day 2 - https://youtu.be/iBXMAeerMI8?t=7922

Bloomberg 2015 interview - https://youtu.be/3dL12m_tl5I?t=88

Bradley Edwards 2018 interview - https://youtu.be/Yqb59n69Z80?t=334

Trump answers question about Ghislaine Maxwell at press briefing - https://youtu.be/4qzxhOWjwTM

AXIOS/HBO interview - https://youtu.be/zaaTZkqsaxY?t=1551

'Billionaire sex offender Epstein once claimed he co-founded Clinton Foundation'
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/billionai...ton-foundation

'Here’s Where We Found Bill Clinton’s Name In Newly Unsealed Jeffrey Epstein Court Documents'
    https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...urt-documents/

'Trump banned Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after sex criminal hit on member’s daughter, book claims'
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/04/trum...g-on-girl.html

'Prince Andrew vs. the feds: Can he be forced to talk about Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell?'
    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/entert...ll/5480519002/

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

edina (9th August 2020), Gemma13 (9th August 2020), justntime2learn (10th August 2020), kfm27917 (10th August 2020), mountain_jim (9th August 2020), wegge (9th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #824
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Rodeslav

Can British Royals Be Arrested?

Published 7th August 2020

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th August 2020), justntime2learn (10th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #825
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Rodeslav

"Sweetheart" Deal Under New Scrutiny

Published 9th August 2020

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

edina (10th August 2020), justntime2learn (10th August 2020), mountain_jim (10th August 2020)

11. Link to Post #826
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Witness Without Identity

Why Is Lady Victoria Hervey Defending Prince Andrew?

Published 10th August 2020

Taken from an interview on UK breakfast show "Good Morning Britain"

12. Link to Post #827
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Stumbled across this last night...

Last edited by Star Tsar; 18th August 2020 at 08:10.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Harmony (26th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th August 2020), mountain_jim (29th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th August 2020), Tintin (18th August 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2020)

14. Link to Post #828
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Anthony On Air

Never Before Seen Photographs Inside Jeffrey Epstein's Private Plane

Published 17th August 2020

Never before seen photographs of Jeffrey Epstein's private plane, the Lolita express, plus Melania refused President Trumps hand and the internet caught fire and finally we just hit the hottest recorded temperature since 1931!

Photos Here: https://bit.ly/JEPlanePics

Trump Vid

https://twitter.com/i/status/1295145480884813826

00:22 - Photos Inside Epstein's Plane
    11:43 - What President J-Sabs Finds Attractive
    16:53 - Melania Won't Take President Trump's Hand
    19:10 - Fighting With Your Significant Other
    25:21 - Hottest Temperature Recorded Since 1931
    32:05 - Vacations This Year

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

mountain_jim (29th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th August 2020), Tintin (18th August 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2020), wegge (18th August 2020)

16. Link to Post #829
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Witness Without Identity

Was Chrissy Teigen Also Involved In the Jeffrey Epstein Sex Trafficking Ring

Published 17th August 2020

Chrissy Tiegen posted many tweets that were downright salacious about young children. There were many disgusting tweets that will raise anyones eyebrows. The fact that she deleted 60K tweets make her look even more suspicious. But I also want to emphasize that does not mean that she actually had sexual relation with a minor. But it could possibly mean that she has her temptation. Many people have claimed that she was involved in the Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking ring. Personally I do not think so. Becasue as you know this channel is called the Witness Without Identity what we are trying to do when we look at the evidence for and against Chrissy Tiegen we are trying not to jump to conclusion and have the most fair judgment. My opinion right now is I do not think that Chrissy Tiegen commited a crime but I do think that she has sexually fantasy of little children. Also Guy there are many people around us that have pedophile thought but they will never act on it.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (19th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th August 2020), Tintin (18th August 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2020), wegge (18th August 2020)

18. Link to Post #830
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

AmericanSpyFox

People Who Kept Jeffrey Epstein's Pedophilia Secret

Published 12th August 2020

Bookmarks:
    1:38 Elephant In The Room
    4:08 Annie Farmer (First Documented Victim Of Epstein)
    5:23 What Is Vanity Fair's Goal
    6:02 Vanity Fair Tries To Ruin (Kurt Cobain) 1992
    7:10 Investigative Journalist Vicky Ward Assigned To Epstein
    8:58 Annie Farmer's Story (Very Important)
    18:00 Kurt Cobain Threatened Vanity Fair To No Avail
    19:28 VICKY WARD BEFRIENDS GHISLAINE MAXWELL Years After Discovering She Allegedly Raped Maria Farmer & Molested Her 15 Year Old Sister Annie Farmer
    22:52 Vanity Fair Editor Graydon Carter Sponsors Party & Invites Ghislaine Maxwell Years After Supposed Death Threats

For the past year, Investigative Journalist, Vicky Ward has been on a crusade, appearing on any media outlet that will have her, portraying herself as an innocent, silenced victim of Jeffrey Epstein. Miss Vicky Ward claims that she wrote an article exposing Jeffrey Epstein 16 years before Julie Brown of The Miami Herald did so, but Vanity Fair refused to print it for fear of a lawsuit and enigmatic death threats, supposedly left behind by Ghislaine Maxwell & Jeffrey Epstein.

What she doesn't tell you is she continued to write articles about both Ghislaine Maxwell & Jeffrey Epstein portraying them as great people years after finding out they were pedophiles. As well, she does not tell you how she spent a night out with Ghislaine Maxwell, in 2012, until 2 a.m. closing down the bar with her and then writing an essay about how wonderful Ghislaine was and how much fun she had drinking with her. This was 10 years after the Farmer Sister's trusted her to reveal the truth about Maxwell & Epstein and the humiliating abuses they inflicted upon them.

The "Me, too" movement shifted our society as a whole, making it okay for women to finally stand up and tell their stories of sexual assault and abuse at the hands of many powerful individuals. Being an experienced master of media manipulation for many years at Vanity Fair, Vicky Ward & Graydon Carter saw the storm approaching and quickly used their influence to make us all believe they were rightly justified in concealing the truths about Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell, that inevitably allowed them to continue abusing more children for an additional 13 years when she finally wrote an article exposing his sexual exploits, after her seeing he was no longer in good with the crowd he once was and therefore was of no further use to her.

Vicky Ward had the chance to do what Julie Brown of The Miami Herald did; expose Epstein. If you truly think she was powerless and buy her "silenced victim" story, I believe this video is right for you.

Vicky wants to be part of the media attention. She wants some credit but I do not give credit where credit is not due. In fact, I can show you that she was apart of the circle who deliberately withheld information on Epstein for the sake of staying within his circle of connections and power, I hear more people praising Vicky Ward than I do Julie Brown; the woman who actually had the courage to further expose Epstein. She had her chance and instead she concealed his secrets, breaking the bond of trust the Farmer Sister's had with her.

I believe this story is not over. I believe Vanity Fair will end up being forced to pay retributions to their victims, Maria & Annie Farmer & that Kurt Cobain will finally be justified in his threats to said magazine. They prey on famous people who remain humble while protecting those filthy rich celebrities who have the power to rub shoulders with people they (Vanity Fair Employees) want to be close to. Graydon Carter was known for using his position at Vanity Fair to rub shoulders with political elites. Jeffrey Epstein's connections got Graydon & Vicky invitations to all the right parties and in exchange they kept his secrets secret for at least 13 years.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 18th August 2020 at 08:15.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

fifi (26th August 2020), kfm27917 (20th August 2020), mountain_jim (29th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th August 2020), Tintin (18th August 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2020), wegge (18th August 2020)

20. Link to Post #831
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

ThisisJohnWilliams

Jeffrey Epstein: How To Pay No Tax & Keep All Your Money

Published 12th August 2020

Jeffrey Epstein on Paying No Tax and Keeping All of your Money! Here is the Step by Step Guide.

When it comes to preserving capital and not paying tax we can all take lessons from Jeffrey Epstein and Richard Branson. Richard Branson purchased Necker Island many many years ago and due to that being his primary residence he saves in a HUGE Way!

Many celebrities and high profile figures find creative ways to save their money. Jeffrey Epstein has accounts with 10's of millions of dollars being transferred to and from other people.

These are just the accounts that we know about. When you are establishing your offshore account be sure you follow this step by step guide and of course speak with the appropriate tax professional (as I am not a licensed accountant).

I always find it fascinating on TV Shows like the secret lives of the super rich and American Greed to see the extent that people go to shield their money from losses.

Imagine you earn $100,000,000 per year and your tax liability is $20,000,000 - would you write a check for 20,000,000 or would you go spend $15,000,000 on an island? Then declare that island as your primary residence and pay no taxes on your gains?

When you know how to shield your money and protect your cash then you can find ways to make that private jet an asset rather than a liability. You can utilize real estate and real estate investing in the highest possible way. Real Estate to me is one of the best investments you can make, the key is understanding the deal and all of the moving parts which include taxes.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

kfm27917 (20th August 2020), mountain_jim (19th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th August 2020), Tintin (18th August 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2020), wegge (18th August 2020)

22. Link to Post #832
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

News Wire

Photos Allegedly Show Bill Clinton Receiving Massage From Jeffrey Epstein Accuser

Published 18th August 2020

Hours ahead of former President Bill Clinton’s appearance at the Democratic National Convention, the Daily Mail published photos Tuesday that show Clinton apparently receiving a neck massage from alleged Jeffrey Epstein victim Chauntae Davies

Source story: https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisette.../#6ed170697857

Mr Burmas reports

Last edited by Star Tsar; 19th August 2020 at 08:44.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th August 2020), edina (19th August 2020), kfm27917 (20th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th August 2020), mountain_jim (19th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th August 2020), TelosianEmbrace (19th August 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2020)

24. Link to Post #833
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Rodeslav

Epstein Estate Vs. Nine New Jane Does

Published 18th August 2020

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

mountain_jim (19th August 2020), TelosianEmbrace (19th August 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2020)

26. Link to Post #834
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,321 times in 8,667 posts

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/5...wspaper-claims

Quote Old Newspaper Clipping Claims Epstein and Maxwell Partied with Australian Billionaires

It describes the infamous couple at a private party on Sydney Harbour hosted by trucking magnate Lindsay Fox—who now denies the whole thing.

An archived newspaper clipping indicates that Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell were guests of honour on a Sydney Harbour Christmas cruise hosted by Australian billionaire trucking magnate Lindsay Fox in 1995—along with media mogul James Packer and musician Deni Hines.

The article, published in The Sydney Morning Herald on December 24 of that year, tells of how Ghislaine Maxwell—“the beautiful, feisty, 34-year-old daughter of the late disgraced media baron Robert Maxwell”—and her “millionaire American beau” Jeffrey Epstein—“a property developer who is given to zipping around Manhattan in a Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit”—were hosted at an exclusive party on board Fox’s 100-foot yacht on the harbour.

Packer and his then-girlfriend Hines were also at the party, along with Rodney Adler, former director of FAI Insurances group, and his wife Lindy. Maxwell and Epstein had reportedly been spending time in Melbourne with the Fox family before travelling to Sydney for a “brief visit”.

The cruise was described in the SMH article as “one of the most coveted Christmas invitations in Sydney”.

< more at link >
    Gab poster wondering if Nicole Kidman's father was present.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

edina (19th August 2020), Star Tsar (19th August 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2020)

28. Link to Post #835
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Rodeslav

The Undisputed Evidence Against Ghislaine Maxwell

Published 24th & 25th August 2020

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Delight (25th August 2020), mountain_jim (29th August 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2020)

30. Link to Post #836
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,871 times in 463 posts

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th August 2020), Salv8tion (27th August 2020), Star Tsar (27th August 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2020)

32. Link to Post #837
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Star Tsar (27th August 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2020), wegge (26th August 2020)

34. Link to Post #838
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,781 times in 4,377 posts

Painting of George Bush Playing Airplanes With Two Jenga Towers Found In Jeff Epstein’s House

By Arjun Walia
    Published August 25, 2020

In Brief
    • The Facts:A painting called "War Games" Ryan-Kleid ended up in the home of Jeffrey Epstein, apparently without his knowledge. The painting shows George Bush playing with paper airplanes in front of two collapsed Jenga Towers.
    • Reflect On:
      • Why would Jeffrey Epstein have a painting like this in his home? With all of his powerful connections and control he exercised over politicians, did he know something we still don't about 9/11?

What Happened:
    Jeffrey Epstein, the convicted pedophile who ‘killed himself’ and had close connections to many powerful people, also had some peculiar paintings in his home, as discovered after his death. Many were sexual in nature but not all of them. A couple of the paintings were by artist Ryan-Kleid. Apparently, Kleid had no idea that Epstein’s home was where these paintings ended up. One of the paintings inside Epstein’s home was of Bill Clinton wearing a blue dress, sitting seductively in a chair, crossing his legs and pointing a finger to the person looking at the picture. Another one was of George W. Bush, called “War Games” which features the former president sitting on the floor of the White House playing with paper airplanes in front of two fallen Jenga towers, obviously implying his manipulation of the 9/11 attacks which were used to justify the invasion of Iraq for ulterior motives. Who knows what the Clinton painting is supposed to imply, I’ll let you be the judge
    Parsing Bill and War Games were shown at the 2012 Tribeca Ball, a fundraiser for Ryan-Kleid’s alma mater, the New York Academy of Art. Photos from A Guest of a Guest, a party blog, show the artist posing in front of the two works at the star-studded event.

Earlier today, Ryan-Kleid said in a statement to artnet News that she had no idea where the painting had ended up until she saw it light up the news yesterday:
    In 2012, as a grad student at the New York Academy of Art, I painted pictures of Presidents Bill Clinton and Bush as part of my Master’s thesis. When the school put on a fundraiser at the Tribeca Ball that year, they sold my painting to one of the attendees. I had no idea who the buyer was at the time. As with most of my paintings, I had completely lost track of this piece when it was sold seven years ago. So it was a complete surprise to me to learn yesterday that it wound up in Epstein’s home. (source)
    Why This Is Important:

9/11 is a classic example of what’s happened on our planet time and time again for over one hundred years. I am referring to ‘false flag‘ events that are created by the same ‘powers that be’ who then in-turn use these events to justify actions that they desire to take. In this case, the invasion of Iraq after 9/11. Some still believe this is a conspiracy theory, but leaked documents, examination from physicists and engineers, whistle-blower testimony from high ranking individuals, the connections, creation, arming and funding of various terrorist groups like ISIS and Al-Qaeda to and by western governments, and much more make it quite clear for others.
    That being said, a massive amount of propaganda was created after this event, and patriotism was used to glorify military heroes. These were soldiers not knowing what they were being sent to do. They themselves believed they were actually protecting their country, when in reality the invasion of Iraq and the entire Middle East over the years had absolutely nothing to do with that.
    Wikileaks’ Collateral Murder video was a great example.

The global elite have always captured the minds and the hearts of the masses. This is how their actions are able to move forward, under the guise of good will. It’s not just with the “war on terror” but with many other subjects as well.

A great quote by Edward Bernays, who was known as the father of public relations, comes to mind here:
    The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. (source)
    Another great one from Mark Twain:
    The statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque self-deception. – Via his work, The Mysterious Stranger
    The important thing to recognize is that like 9/11, Pearl Harbour, Vietnam, the chemical gas attacks in Syria and many more examples all carry with them one common theme, and that’s and the manipulation of human consciousness. Our consciousness is manipulated so much by powerful people, and mainstream media is their main tool. 9/11 was one of the best examples of this, but it also served as a strong catalyst that ‘woke up’ millions of people to facts about our world that were, and still are hard for many to acknowledge.

Are we experiencing the same with the novel coronavirus?

The lack of empathy, morals, benevolence and ethics this small group of global powerful individuals would have to have to pull something like 9/11 off, or to drop an atomic bomb etc is quite telling, and perhaps that’s why it’s so hard to believe. What type of human being would do something like this?

To read our articles on the 9/11 subject, click here. Another great place to dive deep into the subject if you haven’t already looked into it is Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

It’s the same thing with elite level pedophilia, in order to engage in sex trafficking, abuse and the murder of innocent children one has to lack empathy, ethics and morals as well. They also have to have been hurt or have suffered some type of extreme physical or mental trauma themselves growing up. Is our world simply a reflection of the ‘leaders’ we continue to give our power away to? We do this by voting every four years. Is it really a surprise that our leaders would be engaging in and orchestrating such events like 9/11 when they are engaged in child sex trafficking and ritual abuse? Who is controlling them?

What about Jeffrey Epstein, who was he really? A few things not covered by Netflix or the mainstream media is that fact that there is reason to believe that Epstein’s his job was actually to entice powerful people within politics to have sex with young women and then ultimately entrap them, whether it’s with photographs or hidden cameras or through other methods. For example, in an interview with Zev Shalev, former CBS News executive producer and award-winning investigative journalist for Narativ, the former senior executive for Israel’s Directorate of Military Intelligence, Ari Ben-Menashe, claimed not only to have met Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged madame Ghislaine Maxwell, back in the 1980s, but that both Epstein and Maxwell were already working with Israeli intelligence during that time period.

There are multiple allegations that Epstein was not only a pedophile involved in the trafficking of children, but actually an intelligence agent as well. This isn’t the only time “Defense” organizations have been implicated in this type of activity. In the recent past, multiple military personnel have been arrested, hundreds of Pentagon employees were found to be involved with child porn.

Maxwell has been arrested and charged with conspiracy to persuade minors to travel and engage in sex acts as well as enticing and transporting a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts. These aren’t the only two examples of sexual abuse and sex trafficking among elite people, there are many examples from the Royal Family, the Vatican, Hollywood, in the world of big finance and more. It’s a big issue that never seems to get the serious attention it deserves.

Full article: https://www.collective-evolution.com...psteins-house/

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (27th August 2020), justntime2learn (2nd September 2020), kfm27917 (27th August 2020), mountain_jim (29th August 2020), Star Tsar (27th August 2020), tessie999 (28th August 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2020)

36. Link to Post #839
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Rodeslav

Published 24th & 25th August 2020

Published 26th August 2020

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

justntime2learn (2nd September 2020), mountain_jim (29th August 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2020)

38. Link to Post #840
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Dive with Jackson Hinkle

Epstein Investigation Subpoenas Wall Street Billionaire Leon Black

Published 26th August 2020

The Dive with Jackson Hinkle is a populist-left perspective on news & politics which airs daily. On today's episode, we discuss news that Virgin Island Epstein Investigators have issued a subpoena for Wall Street billionaire Leon Black.

&

Ghislaine Maxwell Case Developments

Published 25th August 2020

The Dive with Jackson Hinkle is a populist-left perspective on news & politics which airs daily. On today's episode, we discuss two huge developments in the ongoing case surrounding Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 27th August 2020 at 15:14.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

justntime2learn (2nd September 2020), mountain_jim (29th August 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst 1 32 42 52 67 LastLast