Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

RT America

Ghislaine Maxwell Forced To Stay In Solitary Confinement

Published 27th August 2020

A federal judge has denied Ghislaine Maxwell’s request to be transferred from solitary confinement to the general inmate population in the Brooklyn jail where she’s being held until her trial next year. RT America’s John Huddy has more. Maxwell faces yet another lawsuit from a man who claims Jeffrey Epstein drugged him and coerced him to have sex with Maxwell. Meanwhile, Epstein associate and billionare art collector Leon Black is the latest friend to be subpoenaed by the attorney general of the US Virgin Islands over his ties to the late financier and infamous pedophile. Dylan Howard, author of “Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales,” helps us break this all down.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

justntime2learn (2nd September 2020), mountain_jim (29th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #842
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Rodeslav

Why No Mugshots Of Ghislaine Maxwell?

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (28th August 2020), edina (28th August 2020), justntime2learn (2nd September 2020), mountain_jim (29th August 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2020)

5. Link to Post #843
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Shaun Attwood

Is Prince Andrew Protected By London's Top Cop?

As mentioned (Skip to 8:45)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

justntime2learn (2nd September 2020), mountain_jim (29th August 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2020)

7. Link to Post #844
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Rodeslav

Maxwell/Epstein Files: Virgin Islands DOJ Demands Unsealing Of All Maxwell Documents

Published 1st September 2020

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

justntime2learn (2nd September 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2020)

9. Link to Post #845
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Lily Marston

The Dark Truth About Jeffrey Epstein & Donald Trump's Bank (Deutsche Bank Conspiracy)

To quote Lily "As I'm sure you can tell, i've spent the last few months going down countless wormholes and reading into all of the sketchy stuff going on behind the scenes in our world - and while I am halfway done with an hour long video on just Jeffrey Epstein - this conspiracy felt like the perfect way to tease what's coming. In today's video, i go through a number of Deutsche Bank related deaths - many of which have very suspicious circumstances. Even more suspicious? How they're all connected."

10. Link to Post #846
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Rodeslav

The Undisputed Evidence Against Ghislaine Maxwell

Published 24th & 25th August 2020

Published 26th August 2020

Published 2nd September 2020

11. Link to Post #847
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Rodeslav

DOJ Reveals Monetary Value Of Epstein's Properties

Published 2nd September 2020

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #848
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Psychology In Seattle Podcast

The Psychology Of Jeffrey Epstein

Published 14th September 2020

What was wrong with Jeffrey Epstein? Did he kill himself? Dr. Kirk and Humberto analyze his personality.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #849
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Related musical interlude

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Bluegreen (9th October 2020), justntime2learn (16th September 2020), TelosianEmbrace (2nd January 2021), Valerie Villars (16th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #850
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,335 times in 8,672 posts

Tons of new pictures from the Island

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...spiration.html

Quote EXCLUSIVE: Inside Pedophile Island: Incredible pictures show Jeffrey Epstein cavorting with scantily clad young women where he provided gourmet food and beauty lotions and spent hours watching topless teens in Girls Gone Wild 'for inspiration'
    CDAN

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Bluegreen (9th October 2020), edina (17th September 2020), justntime2learn (17th September 2020), muxfolder (17th September 2020), Star Tsar (22nd September 2020), TelosianEmbrace (2nd January 2021), Valerie Villars (22nd September 2020)

19. Link to Post #851
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,776 times in 4,344 posts

Massive new Jeffrey Epstein flight logs naming pedo’s pals ‘will make last list made public look like a Post-It note’
    21 Sep 2020

FRESH flight logs detailing the people who travelled on Jeffrey Epstein's private planes will make the last list "look like a post-it note", a source has claimed.

Epstein, who killed himself last year while awaiting trial on child sex trafficking charges, is known to have travelled extensively, often with some of the world's most famous and powerful people.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/127254...-post-it-note/

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Bluegreen (9th October 2020), ClearWater (22nd September 2020), justntime2learn (23rd September 2020), mountain_jim (3rd October 2020), muxfolder (22nd September 2020), onawah (9th October 2020), Star Tsar (22nd September 2020), Valerie Villars (22nd September 2020), Zanshin (3rd October 2020)

21. Link to Post #852
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,283 times in 21,093 posts

Exclamation Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

HOLY COW: Rich Elite Traffickers Are Panicking! Sep 21, 2020

• it starts around 6 min in to the video!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Bluegreen (9th October 2020), edina (22nd September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd September 2020), mountain_jim (22nd September 2020), muxfolder (22nd September 2020), onawah (9th October 2020), Valerie Villars (22nd September 2020), Zanshin (3rd October 2020)

23. Link to Post #853
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,437 times in 8,340 posts

While listening again to a Catherine Fitts interview I caught something I'd missed the first time through.

She said "If Epstein had been a client of mine on October 4th 2018 I could have told him he was a dead man".

Catherine was referring to the adoption of FASB Statement 56 which allowed the entire US Government 'financials' to go dark. That would allow black budget money to move around on the government books without requiring fancy footwork through things like the Clinton Foundation or Epstein's operations.

President Trump also approved FASB 56. It was an agreement made across the political spectrum during the time that the country and the world were having a pillow fight about the appointment of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, exactly 2 years ago this week.

The more I think about the unanimous agreement to do that, at that time, the more interesting the possible implications become. My first simple assumption is that however crooked the Clinton Foundation and Epstein dealings were, they must have been deeply embedded in crucial government funding operations that couldn't simply be dropped if the cleanup of the Clintons and Epstein went ahead.

Here is a short snippet of the interview where Catherine Fitts explains her view to Daniel List:

mp3
    https://app.box.com/s/9lhz5lezqph2qpdio472i6u7z1bhl0ne
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Bluegreen (9th October 2020), Brigantia (3rd October 2020), edina (2nd October 2020), Elainie (2nd October 2020), gord (2nd October 2020), Gwin Ru (2nd October 2020), justntime2learn (2nd October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd October 2020), mountain_jim (3rd October 2020), onawah (2nd October 2020), Reinhard (23rd October 2020), Star Tsar (20th October 2020), TargeT (2nd October 2020), Zanshin (3rd October 2020)

25. Link to Post #854
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

I Called Everyone in Jeffrey Epstein’s Little Black Book
    What I learned about rich people, conspiracy, “genius,” Ghislaine, stand-up comedy, and evil from 2,000 phone calls.

Quote There are 1,571 names in all, with roughly 5,000 phone numbers and thousands of emails and home addresses.
    Interesting read...
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Bluegreen (9th October 2020), edina (9th October 2020), Ewan (10th October 2020), fifi (10th October 2020), Hym (12th October 2020), justntime2learn (12th October 2020), mountain_jim (9th October 2020), Reinhard (23rd October 2020), Star Tsar (20th October 2020), Wind (10th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #855
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,335 times in 8,672 posts

Zero Hedge coverage

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ein-50-million

Quote "It is true that I paid Mr Epstein millions of dollars annually for his work," said Black in a Monday letter responding to the Times report. "It also is worth noting that all of Mr Epstein’s advice was vetted by leading auditors, law firms and other professional advisors" Black added - noting that he had 'once' picnicked on Epstein's private island with his family, and that he visited the dead pedophile 'from time to time' at his Manhattan townhouse.

Black's spokeswoman claims the two stopped communicating after a "fee dispute" in 2018, and that Black "deeply regrets having any involvement with him."

"There has never been an allegation by anyone, including The New York Times, that Mr Black engaged in any wrongdoing or inappropriate conduct," she added.

Black has previously said Epstein provided him with advice on 'tax strategy, estate planning and philanthropy.'

In August, US Virgin Islands attorney general Denise N. George notified a local court that she would issue civil subpoenas to Black, founder of Apollo Global Management, as well as several entities he's tied to. The subpoenas sought financial statements and tax returns - including those for Black Family Partners and Elysium Management - which oversee some of Black's $9 billion fortune.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 13th October 2020 at 10:03.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), ClearWater (12th October 2020), Hym (12th October 2020), justntime2learn (12th October 2020), Star Tsar (20th October 2020), TargeT (12th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #856
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,963 times in 3,473 posts

Epstein & Prince Andrew saga: Duke of York ‘laughed’ while attending topless photoshoot involving a teen, new book claims
    20 Oct, 2020 10:16
    https://www.rt.com/uk/503998-epstein...e-andrew-saga/

An explosive new book claims that Britain’s Prince Andrew went to a topless photoshoot with seven or eight Russian models and an alleged sex-trafficked teen at Jeffrey Epstein’s Virgin Islands hideaway.

According to the book ‘The Spider’, an investigation into the life and criminal web of deceased business tycoon Jeffrey Epstein, Prince Andrew, Duke of York attended a scandalous photoshoot at Epstein’s Little Saint James island home in 2002.

As quoted by the UK media, the book claims the prince sat and joked with Epstein whilst seven or eight Russian models and then-teen Virginia Giuffre (also known as Virginia Roberts) posed topless.

“We were topless and he [Epstein] had us in sexual positions ... when I walked in Andrew and Jeffrey were seated in chairs. ‘Why don’t you girls start kissing and have some fun?’ Jeffrey and the prince were just sitting back laughing,” Giuffre claims in the new book.

‘The Spider’ also alleges that the prince sat in front of a six-foot oil painting depicting Giuffre in a lesbian scene, whilst receiving oral sex from the underaged American. The sexual act reportedly took place under the watchful eye of Epstein’s ‘main girlfriend’ Ghislaine Maxwell, who is currently facing charges for her role in Epstein’s ring of minors’ sex trafficking.

A source close to Prince Andrew told the media the new accusations are “unsubstantiated and lurid,” dreamed up to sell books.

Giuffre, now 37, already spoke out about her alleged experience of being sex trafficked by Epstein to Prince Andrew in the early 2000s.

Prince Andrew has previously denied the accusations made against him by Giuffre and other witnesses. In November 2019, he took part in a BBC Newsnight interview in an attempt to clear his name. However, the performance backfired, with many perceiving him as bumbling and left unconvinced by the arguments.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), edina (20th October 2020), Elainie (20th October 2020), justntime2learn (20th October 2020), muxfolder (21st October 2020), Star Tsar (20th October 2020), TargeT (20th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #857
    Thanks

Ghislaine Maxwell’s ENTIRE testimony revealed: Docs show Epstein’s ‘madame’ trying to EVADE sex trafficking allegations
    22 Oct, 2020 14:42
    https://www.rt.com/usa/504269-ghisla...mony-released/

A document containing the testimony of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged madame, Ghislaine Maxwell, has been made public. The transcript contains lurid details of Maxwell’s sex life, and prosecutors say it shows evidence of perjury.

The deposition was ordered to be released by senior US District Judge Loretta Preska on Monday, and went public on Thursday morning. The interviews with the 58-year-old socialite were conducted in 2016 as part of a since-settled libel case against Maxwell by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who has also accused Maxwell of abusing her.

During the interviews, Maxwell told prosecutors that she invited Giuffre to Epstein’s house to work as a masseuse, while Giuffre was underage. Maxwell also said that she had “no idea” whether another unnamed girl was 13-years-old when she met her.

Giuffre and a number of other girls have accused Maxwell of recruiting them to massage Epstein, an arrangement that would progress into sexual acts. When asked whether these underage masseuses would “perform sexual acts for Jeffrey Epstein,” Maxwell told the prosecutor “I don’t know what you mean by sexual acts,” and later called Giuffre’s accusations “lies.”

Maxwell refused to say whether she participated in any of Epstein’s massage sessions, and kept quiet as prosecutors grilled her on the deceased pedophile’s sexual interests. “I cannot tell you what Jeffrey’s story is,” she said when asked whether “Jeffrey Epstein had a sexual preference for minors.”

Throughout the mammoth 450-page interview, Maxwell remained guarded and evasive. Asked whether she was ever aware of any underage girls visiting Epstein’s Palm Beach home, she said that “the house is actually quite large,” so she would have been unaware of every visitor who came to see Jeffrey.

Maxwell did not deny taking Giuffre to London when Giuffre was 17-years-old. During this trip, Giuffre alleges that she had sex with Prince Andrew in Maxwell’s home. Andrew’s name is redacted from the transcript, but unredacted details – like travel dates and a puppet allegedly gifted to the British royal by Epstein – make it easy to see where Andrew is mentioned.

Maxwell said that she “cannot recall” Giuffre and Andrew having sex during that trip, but confirmed that the Duke of York visited Epstein on the pedophile’s private island at least once.

The document will take some time to comb for incriminating information, but Maxwell at certain points seems desperate to cover her tracks. Asked whether she flew on Epstein’s plane with Giuffre, who was underage, Maxwell said she had no way of knowing the girl’s age. When presented with the flight logs, which showed “JE, GM, and Virginia,” Maxwell replied “How do you know the GM is me?”

The perjury charge against Maxwell stems from her insistence in the interview that she knew nothing about Epstein’s “scheme to recruit underage girls for sexual massages,” despite prosecutors stating in the interview that her name was on massage appointments she made with a 15-year-old girl.

Prior to its release, Maxwell fought to keep the deposition sealed. Her lawyers argued that it revealed intimate details about her personal life, and could interfere with her upcoming trial for sex trafficking offenses.

The daughter of media mogul and alleged Israeli spy Robert Maxwell faces six charges related to both sex trafficking and perjury, and was arrested in July in New Hampshire. She remains held in a Brooklyn jail, having been denied bail as an “extreme flight risk,” holding passports from multiple countries. Her trial is due to begin in July, and Maxwell faces up to 35 years in prison if convicted.

Jeffrey Epstein died in a Manhattan jail last August, with his death ruled a suicide.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), ClearWater (22nd October 2020), edina (23rd October 2020), Ewan (23rd October 2020), Gwin Ru (28th October 2020), justntime2learn (26th October 2020), Peace in Oz (23rd October 2020), Reinhard (23rd October 2020), TargeT (22nd October 2020), Tintin (22nd October 2020)

33. Link to Post #858
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 times in 2,398 posts

https://yandex.com/video/preview/?fi...+biden+scandal

May have been posted before. Depending on where you live you might not find it on YouTube.
    (I told my wife the exact title of a video and it never turned up in Youtube results despite playing on Yandex videos with Youtube listed as source.)

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Bluegreen (28th October 2020), Gwin Ru (28th October 2020), justntime2learn (26th October 2020), TargeT (26th October 2020), Tintin (28th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #859
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,791 times in 5,537 posts

Here's an interesting piece of 'new' evidence that Whitney Webb has shared on Twitter:

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Bluegreen (28th October 2020), Constance (12th December 2020), Ewan (28th October 2020), Gwin Ru (28th October 2020), justntime2learn (28th October 2020), Kryztian (12th December 2020)

37. Link to Post #860
    Thanks

Vanity Fair just interviewed Doug Band, a former Clinton aide who served him in the White House and as an assisstant for many years afterwards. Band just did an interview and confirmed that Clinton has indeed visited Little Saint James Island. He also talked about Chelsea Clinton's friendship with Ghislaine Maxwell.

Quote By the fall of 2011, the rivalry had turned into a war of attrition. Band looked for an advantage anywhere he could find one. The Clintons’ ties to Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell provided one. Band told me he had been trying to push Epstein out of Clinton’s orbit ever since their much-discussed 2002 trip to Africa aboard Epstein’s private 727, dubbed the “Lolita Express.” Band recalled that Epstein had made a bunch of ridiculous claims on the trip, like boasting that he invented the derivatives market. Band said he had no idea about Epstein’s sex crimes back then but got enough bad vibes that he advised Clinton to end the relationship. But Clinton continued to socialize with Epstein and take his money. In 2006 Epstein donated $25,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Clinton made more than two dozen trips on Epstein’s jet around this time, Epstein’s flight logs show. In January 2003, according to Band, Clinton visited Epstein’s private Caribbean island, Little St. James. Band said it was one of the few trips he declined to go on in his time with Clinton. A Clinton spokesperson said the president had never been to the island and provided detailed travelogue entries of the period in question that did not contain a visit.
    Chelsea had ties to Epstein and Maxwell, Band said; he showed me a photo of Bill and Chelsea posing with Epstein and Maxwell at the King of Morocco’s wedding. Chelsea remained friends with Maxwell for years after the press revealed Maxwell was a close associate of Epstein’s. For instance, Chelsea invited Maxwell to her 2010 wedding at the Brooke Astor estate in Rhinebeck, New York, after Epstein had pleaded guilty in Florida to procuring sex from a minor.
    “Ghislaine had access to yachts and nice homes. Chelsea needed that,” Band told me.
    A Clinton family spokesperson said Chelsea was on friendly terms with Maxwell because of a mutual friend (Gateway computer founder Ted Waitt) and only took one yacht trip with Maxwell in 2009: “It wasn’t until 2015 that Chelsea became aware of the horrific allegations against Ghislaine Maxwell and she hopes that all the victims find justice. Chelsea was friendly with her because of Maxwell’s relationship with a dear friend. When that relationship ended, Chelsea’s relationship with her ended as well.”
    In late October 2011, Band instructed Bill Clinton’s office to bar Maxwell from all Clintonworld events as a way of driving a wedge between Maxwell and Chelsea. “I knew in telling everyone to stop including Ghislaine that Chelsea and her father would be very angry. It made it harder for them to justify being close to her,” Band said.

And the medias reaction to the news that Clinton's claim bout never being on Epstein Island was now contradicted by one of his closest associates: total silence.

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

avid (12th December 2020), Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Bluegreen (12th December 2020), ClearWater (17th December 2020), Constance (12th December 2020), edina (13th December 2020), Ewan (12th December 2020), justntime2learn (12th December 2020), Mike (12th December 2020), mountain_jim (21st December 2020), muxfolder (15th December 2020), onawah (12th December 2020), Reinhard (12th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 67 FirstFirst 1 33 43 53 67 LastLast