+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 67 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

1. Link to Post #121
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

'It's going to be staggering': Jeffrey Epstein associates prepare for worst in imminent document dump

Tyler Durden Zero Hedge
    Thu, 18 Jul 2019 09:54 UTC

Sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein © Corbis/Getty Images

As the Jeffrey Epstein case continues to unfold, a laundry list of celebrities, business magnates and socialites who have flown anywhere near the registered sex offender's orbit are now tainted with pedo-polonium. Many of them, such as Bill Clinton, Ehud Barak, and Victoria's Secret boss Les Wexner have sought to distance themselves from Epstein and his activities - however their attempts have fallen on deaf ears considering their extensive ties to the pedophile.

As Vanity Fair's Gabriel Sherman notes, "The questions about Epstein are metastasizing much faster than they can be answered: Who knew what about Epstein's alleged abuse? How, and from whom, did Epstein get his supposed $500 million fortune? Why did Acosta grant Epstein an outrageously lenient non-prosecution agreement? (And what does it mean that Acosta was reportedly told Epstein "belonged to intelligence"?)"

Also illuminating is a statement by attorney Brad Edwards, who said during a Wednesday press conference seated next to Epstein accuser Courtney Wild that "There were other business associates of Mr. Epstein's who engaged in improper sexual misconduct at one or more of his homes. We do know that," adding "In due time the names are going to start coming out."

What's more, the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit will release of approximately 2,000 pages of documents, likely over the next several days, which may reveal sex crimes committed by "numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders," according to the court's three-judge panel.
    The documents were filed during a civil defamation lawsuit brought by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, a former Mar-a-Lago locker-room attendant, against Epstein's former girlfriend and alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell. "Nobody who was around Epstein a lot is going to have an easy time now. It's all going to come out," said Giuffre's lawyer David Boies. Another person involved with litigation against Epstein told me: "It's going to be staggering, the amount of names. It's going to be contagion numbers." -Vanity Fair
    Other famous names associated with Epstein include LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman, Elon Musk, and Mark Zuckerberg, who Musk introduced to the registered sex-offender. Zuckerberg spokesman told Vanity Fair "Mark met Epstein in passing one time at a dinner honoring scientists that was not organized by Epstein," adding "Mark did not communicate with Epstein again following the dinner."

Musk told the magazine "I don't recall introducing Epstein to anyone, as I don't know the guy well enough to do so, Epstein is obviously a creep and Zuckerberg is not a friend of mine. Several years ago, I was at his house in Manhattan for about 30 minutes in the middle of the afternoon with Talulah [Riley], as she was curious about meeting this strange person for a novel she was writing. We did not see anything inappropriate at all, apart from weird art. He tried repeatedly to get me to visit his island. I declined."

Linette Lopez @lopezlinette

Uh, this is Jeffrey Epstein’s “friend” and alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell with @elonmusk at the Oscars in 2014. These people were everywhere I suppose...

4:46 PM - Jul 12, 2019
    According to one source, Epstein had a steady stream of who's who's flowing into his Manhattan mansion, including Bill Gates, Larry Summers, and Steve Bannon.

"Jeffrey collected people. That's what he did," the source told Vanity Fair.
    Thus far, the name most publicly associated with Epstein's alleged crimes is famed lawyer Alan Dershowitz, who's been waging a public battle with David Boies for years. In April, Boies's client Giuffre sued Dershowitz for defamation after Dershowitz called her a liar (a strategy similar to that of seven of Bill Cosby's accusers). In the days since the FBI arrested Epstein at Teterboro Airport a week and a half ago, Dershowitz has been going on television and dialing up friends and reporters to profess his innocence and label Giuffre and Boies liars. "I want everything to come out! I'm not afraid of anything because I did nothing wrong," Dershowitz told me on the afternoon of July 15.

He called me a minute after I had emailed him for comment. He said he'd been friends with Epstein since 1996, when they were introduced at a party on Martha's Vineyard by Lynn Forester de Rothschild. "She begged me to meet him. She told me, 'here's this smart academic.'" A few days later, Epstein invited Dershowitz to Les Wexner's 59th birthday party at Wexner's mansion in New Albany, Ohio. "It's a tradition that Jeff invited the smartest person he met that year. He told them I was the smartest." They remained close for years. Dershowitz strenuously denied ever participating in Epstein's underage sex ring and said he'd only been in Epstein's presence with his wife. "I got one massage!" he told me. "It was from a 50-year-old Russian woman named Olga. And I kept my shorts on. I didn't even like it. I'm not a massage guy." -Vanity Fair
    DC on edge
    "Epstein bragged about his contacts in Washington," said attorney David Boies.

According to the report, "One theory circulating among prominent Republicans is that Epstein was a Mossad agent. Another is that the George W. Bush White House directed Acosta not to prosecute Epstein to protect Prince Andrew on behalf of the British government."

"The royal family did everything they could to try and discredit the Prince Andrew stuff," said Boies. "When we tried to follow up with anything, we were stonewalled. We wanted to interview him, they were unwilling to do anything."

And now we await those documents. Meanwhile, Epstein's bail hearing is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. on Thursday.

Related:
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (18th July 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (18th July 2019), ClearWater (18th July 2019), David Trd1 (20th July 2019), edina (18th July 2019), Ivanhoe (25th July 2019), justntime2learn (18th July 2019), KiwiElf (18th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2019), Pam (19th July 2019), silvanelf (18th July 2019), Star Tsar (18th July 2019), ulli (18th July 2019), Valerie Villars (18th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #122
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Thumbs up Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

Defendant denied bail!

Last edited by Star Tsar; 18th July 2019 at 16:54.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (18th July 2019), Earth Angel (18th July 2019), Hervé (18th July 2019), ichingcarpenter (18th July 2019), Ivanhoe (25th July 2019), Jad (18th July 2019), justntime2learn (18th July 2019), KiwiElf (18th July 2019), Pam (19th July 2019), silvanelf (18th July 2019), Sue (Ayt) (18th July 2019), ulli (18th July 2019), Valerie Villars (18th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

I have a very strong suspicion that Epstein is a deep state operative, financed and setup by those who want to blackmail some of the most powerful people on the planet. I wonder what the next distraction will be to focus public attention somewhere else:

Area 51?
    Another few trillion dollars go missing as it did with 9/11?
    Hyper inflation?
    Bank holidays and an end to credit card purchases triggered by a failure of Deutsche Bank?
    Another school shooting false flag likely sponsored by MK Ultra?

If Epstein is a significant risk to powerful people he will suddenly become the next victim of Arkancide.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 18th July 2019 at 17:11.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th July 2019), David Trd1 (20th July 2019), Deux Corbeaux (18th July 2019), Earth Angel (18th July 2019), edina (18th July 2019), gord (22nd July 2019), ichingcarpenter (18th July 2019), Ivanhoe (25th July 2019), Jad (18th July 2019), justntime2learn (18th July 2019), KiwiElf (18th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2019), Pam (19th July 2019), Reinhard (21st July 2019), Satori (18th July 2019), Star Tsar (18th July 2019), Sue (Ayt) (18th July 2019), ulli (18th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #124
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Epoch Times poses the following question do Jackson Cosko, Imran Awan & Mr Epstein's arrest have anything in common?

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th July 2019), Deux Corbeaux (18th July 2019), edina (18th July 2019), KiwiElf (18th July 2019), Pam (19th July 2019), ulli (18th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #125
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

To what degree was the successful installation of Kavanaugh key to re-opening this case properly?
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

justntime2learn (20th July 2019), KiwiElf (18th July 2019), Pam (19th July 2019), silvanelf (18th July 2019), Star Tsar (19th July 2019)

11. Link to Post #126
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,055 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    I have a very strong suspicion that Epstein is a deep state operative, financed and setup by those who want to blackmail some of the most powerful people on the planet. I wonder what the next distraction will be to focus public attention somewhere else:

Area 51?
    Another few trillion dollars go missing as it did with 9/11?
    Hyper inflation?
    Bank holidays and an end to credit card purchases triggered by a failure of Deutsche Bank?
    Another school shooting false flag likely sponsored by MK Ultra?

If Epstein is a significant risk to powerful people he will suddenly become the next victim of Arkancide.
    If this goes as high and as deep as many people think it does, then an event on the scale of 911 is not out of the question. God forbid. An event such as that would be a distraction and buy some time, but at the end of the day it will not save them.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

avid (19th July 2019), Baby Steps (18th July 2019), Billy (19th July 2019), edina (18th July 2019), justntime2learn (20th July 2019), KiwiElf (18th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2019), muxfolder (18th July 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (18th July 2019), Star Tsar (19th July 2019), Valerie Villars (18th July 2019)

13. Link to Post #127
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from Mr Dlux on the matter

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th July 2019), edina (19th July 2019), Ivanhoe (25th July 2019), justntime2learn (20th July 2019), KiwiElf (20th July 2019), Valerie Villars (19th July 2019)

15. Link to Post #128
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,492 times in 4,308 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Jeff & Donny "partying" in 92!

It's no biggy for me that Trump was seen fraternizing with Epstein at a party in '92. That's a long time ago. I'd hate to think how many would-be creeps and scumbags and sociopaths (or worse) I might have innocently fraternized with, unknowingly, at a party in '92.

In fairness, Trump probably knew (then) very well who Epstein was on the surface - a prominent mover and shaker at the high end of New York society. He represented fashion models, and had a retinue of beautiful women. Trump probably did fall for that much. But it doesn't mean he knew what else Epstein did, and to what degree he did them. The fish knows nothing of the design to catch him until it lands in the net.

I think it quite likely Epstein was, amongst other things, running a deep op (a seedy blackmail ring) against the powerful and influential for, who knows, Mossad, CIA? And despite being lured in initially, with the promise of honey, I doubt Trump was involved with any real nastiness, like the underage stuff. He didn't get stuck in that net. Otherwise - and I agree - I wouldn't expect all this heat on Epstein now, on Trump's watch. As the vid points out, and as the MSN admit, there was a before and after part to their relationship. There's a reasonable chance the fulcrum of this before and after part is the point where Trump discovered the real, awful, truth about Epstein.

By focusing on this old tape, the MSN are singing the same old tune they always do - conveniently side-stepping the MANY other big names (Clinton, Prince Andrew etc), who were pictured with Epstein long after this time-frame, when it was well-known who and what he was and what he did.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (20th July 2019), Earth Angel (19th July 2019), edina (19th July 2019), Ivanhoe (25th July 2019), justntime2learn (20th July 2019), KiwiElf (20th July 2019), silvanelf (20th July 2019), Valerie Villars (19th July 2019)

17. Link to Post #129
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Interesting article Mr Epstein's property portfolio

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/so...te-properties/

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th July 2019), edina (19th July 2019), Ivanhoe (25th July 2019), justntime2learn (20th July 2019), ulli (19th July 2019), Valerie Villars (19th July 2019)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,629 times in 8,592 posts

Neon Revolt article from a year ago (back when mostly Q researchers seemed to care much)

Quote Reminder: Topographical analysis of Epstein's Island (and potential Tunnel sites) from over a year ago:
    https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/04/1...reatawakening/

Quote Epstein’s Island Tunnels. #Pizzagate #Pedogate #TheCabal #HRCVideo #QAnon #GreatAwakening
    April 12, 2018 by Neon Revolt
    An absolutely brilliant #Anon went digging through USGS topographical data to try and sort out the most likely areas where #JeffreyEpstein would build his tunnels, and compiled a ton of helpful images to help visualize the actual size and depth of these things, as well as probably entrances and exits.
    This fits with another anon, who theorized about the size of the tunnels based on the power and probable output of the HVAC units found on the surface.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

edina (19th July 2019), justntime2learn (20th July 2019), KiwiElf (20th July 2019), onevoice (20th July 2019), silvanelf (20th July 2019), Star Tsar (19th July 2019), ulli (19th July 2019), Valerie Villars (19th July 2019)

21. Link to Post #131
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Question Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

Epstein's Residence?

These young men think so! Skip to 1:20

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Akasha (20th July 2019), Deux Corbeaux (20th July 2019), edina (20th July 2019), justntime2learn (20th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th July 2019), Pam (20th July 2019), Valerie Villars (20th July 2019)

23. Link to Post #132
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Some (in Q world) are suggesting it might've been shot at "Hammam Yalbugha", a Turkish bathhouse in Aleppo, Syria. It looks somewhat familiar...

~ Jimi Hendrix

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

edina (20th July 2019), justntime2learn (24th July 2019), KiwiElf (21st July 2019), Kryztian (20th July 2019), mountain_jim (22nd July 2019), Star Tsar (21st July 2019), ulli (20th July 2019), Valerie Villars (20th July 2019)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Some (in Q world) are suggesting it might've been shot at "Hammam Yalbugha", a Turkish bathhouse in Aleppo, Syria. It looks somewhat familiar...

You will notice in some of the drone footage of the "temple" that appear on this thread, that the golden dome and the hawk like figure seem to be gone from the roof, and there is something that looks like scaffolding inside. It seems this place is being repurposed and that if there is evidence of criminal activity there, it has been scrubbed.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th July 2019), justntime2learn (24th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th July 2019), Star Tsar (21st July 2019), Valerie Villars (20th July 2019)

27. Link to Post #134
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From Epstein's 'Little Black Book'

This list works its way from the top down in Epstein's little black book. Not all are listed, as not all are easy to identify. Only goes 'A to 'F at the moment, which is barely a quarter way through (maybe others can help continue and extend the list).

Many of these are probably (and understandably) legitimate business contacts, and have nothing to do whatsoever with anything nasty.

Although it begs the curious question, why so many of these names, like authors, TV celebs, actors, even politicians, should be in the contact list of a New York financier and hedge-fund manager, who specializes in representing only clients whose net assets were worth more than $1b. How and why are people like these moving in his circuit?

But ABSOLUTE INNOCENCE of all parties must be presumed until proven otherwise.

Some digging in places, but a lot of info was sourced from Wikipedia.

- In red, pretty big names, powerhouses of global finance, industry and influence, or celebrities (movie stars to royalty).

- In blue, famous and/or semi-famous names of the British political, business, aristocratic and celebrity establishments (that those beyond UK may not know).

From the top:

Alejandro Agag
    – Politician, MEP for Spanish political party Partido Popular, and businessman, chairman of Addax Capital LLP, former chairman of QPR football club [club based in London, currently in the English Championship, one level below the Premiership].

Azzedine Alaïa
    – Couturier and fashion designer, of Christian Dior and Guy Laroche, who privately dressed, amongst others, Marie-Hélène de Rothschild.

Saffron Aldridge
    – Journalist, activist, and fashion model for Ralph Lauren.

Simon Astaire
    – Novelist, screenwriter, producer and agent. Represented clients ranging from Hollywood (including Rachel Weisz), to the Royal Family (including the Prince and Princess Michael of Kent). Has also served as a media pundit on Sky News and CNN.

William Astor, Viscount
    – Member of the Astor family, and currently sits as Conservative hereditary Lord Temporal in the House of Lords.

José Aznar
    – Prime Minster of Spain 1996-2004.

Danny Baker
    – (possibly) the UK Danny Baker, journalist, broadcaster, comedian, and popular radio DJ.

André Balazs
    – Hotelier and real estate developer, and CEO of André Balazs Properties in New York City.

Alec Baldwin
    – One of the Baldwin brothers, an actor famous for numerous roles in movies and TV. A big supporter of Bill Clinton, he said in 1998 on Late Night with Conan O'Brien of Henry Hyde, who chaired the Judiciary Committee, and argued that the House had a constitutional and civic duty to impeach Bill Clinton for perjury: "If we were in another country, we would stone Henry Hyde to death and we would go to their homes and kill their wives and their children. We would kill their families, for what they're doing to this country."

Sir Anthony Bamford
    – British businessman, chairman of JCB (manufacturers of construction equipment, excavators etc).

Doug Band
    – US businessman and lawyer, and former advisor to Bill Clinton.

Craig Barnett
    – Model and TV personality. Was dubbed “Mr. Australia 2007”.

Tamara Beckwith
    – English socialite, actress and presenter. Had daughter in relationship with William Gerhauser, son of Bill Gerhauser, Finance Director of the Playboy global empire.

Nicolas Berggruen
    – Billionaire investor and philanthropist. Founder and president of Berggruen Holdings, a private investment company and the Berggruen Institute think tank. Co-founder, with the Washington Post, of The WorldPost, a media publication dedicated to global issues.

Robin Birley
    – English businessman, entrepreneur and political donor. Son of Lady Annabel Goldsmith, and night club owner Mark Birley. He had a brother, Rupert, who disappeared and is presumed deceased. Currently owns a “private members' club” in Mayfair, London. Its launch party in 2012 included socialite Daphne Guinness, as well as Mick Jagger and Kate Moss.

Vanessa von Bismarck (Countess)
    – Of the German Von Bismarck dynasty. Sibling, Carl-Eduard, serves as a politician in the German CDU (Christian Democratic Union of Germany).

Conrad Black (Baron)
    – Once controller of Hollinger International, world's third-largest English-language newspaper empire, which held under its sway The Daily Telegraph, Chicago Sun-Times, Jerusalem Post, National Post (Canada), and most newspapers in Australia. Convicted of fraud in 2010, but pardoned by Trump in 2019.

David Blaine
    – The famous magician, illusionist, and performer.

Tony Blaire
    – Former Prime Minister of the UK.

Michael Bloomberg
    – Businessman, politician, mogul, CEO of Bloomberg LP, worth an estimated $62billion, and 6th richest person in the US. Former Mayor of New York City.

Johnnie Boden
    – Entrepreneur and founder of Boden, a catalogue clothing company, which amassed him a fortune of $300m.

Annabelle Bond
    – British socialite and activist. Daughter of banker Sir John Bond, former Chairman of HSBC and current Chairman of Xstrata. Also an adventurer, she climbed Mount Everest in 2004, making her the fourth British woman to do so.

Lauren Booth
    – (Possibly) the broadcaster and activist Lauren Booth, half-sister of Cherie Blair, wife of former Prime Minister Tony Blair. Received praise and media attention in 2010 when she converted to Islam.

Hamish Bowles
    – Fashion journalist, and editor for the American edition of Vogue.

Ferdinando Brachetti Peretti
    – Of the wealthy Brachetti Peretti family, Chairman and CEO of Italian energy company, API Group. Married into German aristocracy.

Brandolini d'Adda [several names]
    – Models, fashionistas, socialites, of the extended Brandolini d'Adda family. Including Coco, Cristiana, Bianca, Fernando, Georgina, and Marie.

Muriel/Nuno Brandolini d'Adda
    – Interior designer, married to Count Nuno Carlo Brandolini d'Adda di Valmareno, an Italian banker.

(Sir) Richard Branson
    – Business mega-magnate, billionaire owner and founder of the Virgin Group, including Virgin Records, Virgin Atlantic Airlines, and since 2004 Virgin Galactic. Owns and/or operates multiple business interests, from robotics to motor racing, hotels to medicine (Virgin Healthcare, a chain of health clinics). Knighted at Buckingham Palace in 2000 for "services to entrepreneurship".

The founding sponsor of the International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children. And the Carbon War Room, which seeks solutions to global warming and the energy crisis.

In 2008, hosted an "environmental gathering" [my inverted commas] at a private island in the British Virgin Islands [Necker Island, 74 acres] with several prominent entrepreneurs, celebrities, and world leaders, including former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Wikipedia co-founder Jimmy Wales, and Larry Page of Google.

More recently became a backer for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, and backed calls for a second Brexit referendum. In 2018 Forbes Magazine estimated his net worth exceeding $5billion.

Flavio Briatore – Italian businessman. Set up various Benetton franchises in the US, and The Virgin Islands. In 1990 headed the Benetton Formula One Team, which became Renault F1 in 2002. Was also chairman of QPR football club in the UK [second reference on this list]. Received amnesty after being convicted of several fraud charges in Italy in the 1980s.

Edgar Bronfman Jr.
    – US businessman, Managing Partner at Accretive LLC, a private equity firm that invests in technology companies. Previously CEO of Warner Music Group. Grandson of Samuel Bronfman, patriarch of one of the wealthiest and most influential Jewish families in Canada. Also previously served as CEO of Seagram and vice-chairman of Vivendi Universal. Was found guilty in French court of insider trading when chief of Vivendi, and received a 15-month suspended sentence and a €5m fine. He is also the half-brother of Clare Bronfman, who as a 39-year-old was charged in 2018 in the NXIVM sex-trafficking case.

Jean-Luc Brunel
    – Co-founder of the MC2 Model Management, a Miami-based modelling agency with offices in New York and Tel Aviv. Credited with launching the careers of Milla Jovovich, Christy Turlington and Sharon Stone. A CBS 60 Minutes documentary once accused Brunel of sexually exploiting young women, an allegation he denied. [flight-logs have Brunel visiting Epstein Island a total of 67 times]

Tania Bryer
    – British broadcaster affiliated with global television network CNBC. Also appears on Sky News Sunrise.

Jimmy Buffett
    – Singer songwriter of the folk rock / country style, famous for many hits in the genre.

Bartle Bull
    – Writer and journalist of foreign affairs arising particularly in the middle-east. Has written from the middle-east for such publications as The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times, and Daily Telegraph.

Ron Burkle
    – Billionaire businessman, and co-founder and managing partner of The Yucaipa Companies, LLC, a private equity and venture capital firm.

Candace Bushnell
    – Author, journalist, and television producer. Wrote a column for The New York Observer that was adapted into the bestselling anthology, and eventual television series, Sex and the City.

Alain de Cadenet
    – Had a career in endurance motor racing and Formula One, now a television presenter for the Speed Channel and ESPN.

Jason Calacanis
    – Internet entrepreneur, angel investor [one who provides capital for internet start-ups], author and podcaster. First company was in the dot-com era in New York, his second was publishing company Weblogs, Inc., [later sold to AOL].

Mario Calvo-Platero
    – Italian journalist. Was US editor of the prestigious Italian newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore for over 30 years. In his time interviewed Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton at the White House.

Naomi Campbell
    – A-list international supermodel that made it big at the age of 16, but has been active in the field since a child model at the age of 7.

Caprice
    – (Possibly) the model and businesswoman “Caprice”, Caprice Bourret, former swimsuit and lingerie model. In the 90’s was voted one of the world’s sexiest women.

Massimo Carello (and wife Sara)
    – Italian businessman, and former CEO of Fiat UK. Also former CEO of Diner’s Club UK.

Barbara Carrera
    – Film and television actress and former model. Known for her role as Fatima Blush in Bond flick Never Say Never Again, as Maria in The Island of Dr. Moreau, also appeared in soap opera Dallas.

Simon Case
    – Served as Principal Private Secretary to Prime Ministers David Cameron and Theresa May. In 2018 took up the role of Private Secretary to Prince William (Duke of Cambridge).

Fabrizio Cerina
    – Investment banker, and Chairman of international investment banking group Crédit des Alpes, which specialises in private equity, mergers and acquisitions, banking and asset management.

Vikram Chatwal
    – Ethiopian-born but America hotelier and small time actor. But whose wedding in 2001 was attended by more than 600 guests from 26 countries, including steel magnate Lakshmi Mittal, model Naomi Campbell, rapper P Diddy, HRH Prince Nikolaos of Greece, and Bill Clinton.

John and Lucy Chenevix-Trench
    – [unknown exactly] but could be related to disgraced former Headmaster (for 40 years), Anthony Chenevix-Trench, of the famous Eton College – where he was accused of the sexual abuse of students, [link]. Eton is where many brokers of future power in the UK are groomed, including Prime Ministers and members of the aristocracy.

Lindka Cierach
    – British couturier and fashion designer, clients have included members of British and European Royal Families, Helen Mirren, Lady Victoria Hervey, and Cherie Blair.

Gustavo Cisneros
    – Venezuelan businessman and Chairman of Grupo Cisneros (Spanish speaking media entertainment, property investment, and tourism conglomerate).

John Cleese, and ‘Alice Fay’ (sic) his ex-wife
    – British actor, writer, and comedian of Monty Python fame, and countless film and television appearances. [one of many I'm upset to see on list]

Larry/Lawrence Coben
    – Archaeologist who founded the Sustainable Preservation Initiative. Serves as Chairman of the Board of NRG Energy, the Fortune 200 integrated electricity company.

Peter Cohen
    – American businessman, and Chairman and CEO of Cowen Inc (multinational investment bank and financial services company, based in NYC).

Nicholas Coleridge CBE
    – Chairman of Condé Nast Britain, and Chairman of The Victoria and Albert Museum. Is a member of the Council of the Royal College of Art, and of the Trading Board of the Prince's Trust. Also a journalist, has contributed to columns in The Daily Telegraph, Sunday Telegraph, The Spectator, Evening Standard, and the Financial Times. His father, David, was Chairman of Lloyds of London in the 1980s.

Jeffrey Collé
    – Real estate developer, builder and investor, specializing in luxury estates in ‘the Hamptons’ — a collection of hamlets and villages located at the east end of Long Island, New York.

Phil Collins (and wife Orianne)
    – Big-time singer, songwriter, once of the 70s band Genesis. Known for mega hits "In the Air Tonight", "Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)", "One More Night", "Sussudio", "Two Hearts" and "Another Day in Paradise".

Henrietta Conrad
    – British television producer, started production company Princess Productions, notable for programmes such as The Wright Stuff, The Search, Famous and Fearless, and Got to Dance.

Susannah Constantine
    – English fashion journalist, designer, and television presenter. Originally working for Giorgio Armani and John Galliano became an author. Worked as a style advisor on The Oprah Winfrey Show. Wrote book, "What Not to Wear", sold 670,000 copies and won the British Book Award.

Colin Cowie
    – A purported lifestyle guru, and television personality, author and interior designer. Has made regular appearances on the Today Show, The Oprah Winfrey Show and The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

Jennifer d'Abo
    – British entrepreneur, best known for turning around the retail chain Ryman in the 1980s. Later sold the chain to Pentos for £20m. Known for her eccentricities, and connections to socialites, and her "larger-than-life style", typified by trademark heart-shaped spectacles.

Amr Al-Dabbagh
    – Saudi businessman, philanthropist, former government minister, and author. Chairman and CEO of the Jeddah-based Al-Dabbagh Group. Through his “20x20” initiative, Al-Dabbagh seeks to position the Group among the top 20 wholly owned family businesses in the world by 2020. In 1995, the World Economic Forum and the Editorial Board of Worldlink Magazine jointly designated Amr Dabbagh as one of 100 “Global Leaders of Tomorrow”. In November, 2017, Al-Dabbagh was detained as part of what was called a wide-ranging "anti-corruption" purge that also ensnared Saudi Princes Alwaleed bin Talal and Miteb bin Abdullah. He was released without charge on January 23, 2019, after an undisclosed settlement with the government.

Sophie Dahl
    – English author and former fashion model, appearing on the covers of Vogue, and Elle, amongst others. Granddaughter of children's author Roald Dahl.

William Dartmouth (William Legge, 10th Earl of Dartmouth)
    – British politician and hereditary peer. Former member of UKIP, sat in the European Parliament as MEP representing South West England between 2009 and 2019. Grandson of Dame Barbara Cartland, and also stepbrother of Diana, Princess of Wales. His first wife was Australian model Fiona Campbell, whose first husband, Matt Handbury, was a nephew of Rupert Murdoch.

Hermine de Clermont-Tonnerre
    – French actress, author and socialite, designated in the media by the title “princess”. Was once a fashion designer at Dior, before founding own event-planning company.

Anouska De Georgiou
    – Small part actress and dialogue coach. Appeared in Jude Law film Alfie, (2004).

Adam Dell
    – American venture capitalist and brother of Michael Dell, the founder of computer manufacturing giant Dell Inc.

Earl of Derby
    – Edward Richard William Stanley, 19th Earl of Derby, British peer and landowner, and President of the Liverpool Chamber of Commerce. His son is the godson of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, and was Page of Honour to Queen Elizabeth II between 2008 and 2012.

Debbie Dickinson
    – American actress and former fashion model, began with Elite Model Management in Paris, France, in 1975. Modelled for Versace, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Karl Lagerfeld, and Yves Saint Laurent, and appeared on the covers of Vogue and Mademoiselle. Sister Janice [also in black book] was also a model – a supermodel – and has appeared as a judge on America’s Next Top Model. [Her wiki pages contains this quote: “Dickinson has been open about the emotional and physical abuse she suffered as a child and teenager, and how her father used to sexually abuse one of her sisters. Of her childhood with her "rageoholic pedophile" of a father, Dickinson stated, "Because I wouldn't give in and let him have sex with me, I was verbally and physically abused on a daily basis. I was told that I looked like a boy and wouldn't amount to anything."]

Jonathan Dimbleby
    – Top TV presenter of political current affairs in the UK. Son of Richard Dimbleby, and brother of David Dimbleby, both famous names in British broadcasting. Among his works, he wrote, produced, and presented “Charles: The Private Man, The Public Face” (ITV 1994), in which Prince Charles spoke about his first marriage and his relationship with Camilla Parker Bowles.

Pedro Diniz
    – Brazilian businessman and former racing driver, for Formula 1 (1995-2000), as well as Formula Ford and British Formula 3. Currently a Board Member of Food Tank, a non-profit organization that spotlights environmentally, socially, and economically sustainable ways of alleviating hunger, obesity, and poverty.

Alex Dolbey
    – Partner at Jubilee Advisers LLP, a company that provides services to asset management firms, private banks, pension funds, and insurance companies. Was very high up at Kleinwort Benson, a leading investment bank offering financial services throughout the UK and Channel Islands. Was also head of Dresdner Group's London-based Treasury activities and Global Head of Foreign Exchange.

Diandra Douglas
    – First wife of actor Michael Douglas (1977-2000). She took a huge slice of the divorce, an estimated $45m. Mostly known as a movie producer, and long-time contributor to various charitable causes. Is an active member of The Red Cross.

Bernard Dreesmann
    – Executive Charman of Morley’s Stores, a chain of department stores in London.

Minnie Driver
    – Actress, best known for her roles in Good Will Hunting (nominated for Academy Award as best supporting actress). Various other movie roles include Sleepers, Phantom of the Opera, Grosse Point Blank, and in TV series Will & Grace.

Glenn Dubin
    – Principal of Dubin & Co. LP, of New York, a private investment company managing a diversified portfolio of operating businesses and other investments across a broad range of industries and asset classes [I think that means hedge fund manager – Epstein’s neck of the woods.] In 1994, Dubin married Dr. Eva Andersson, M.D, a former model, and winner of Miss Sweden (1980).

Louis Dubin
    – Real estate developer in the development of luxury upscale condominiums in largely east-coast United States cities. Former clients include Charles Bronfman.

Duchess of York (Sarah Ferguson)
    – Ex-wife of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, and mother of Beatrice and Eugenie, ninth and tenth in the line of succession to the throne. In 1993 she found Children in Crisis, a non-profit aiming to improve the quality of life for children and women in third-world countries. [And of notable interest] On 13 January 2012, the Ministry of Justice of Turkey issued an international arrest warrant for the Duchess. She had travelled to Turkey in 2008, and covertly filmed a Turkish State Orphanage. The Turkish authorities alleged that the Duchess made a false declaration when entering the country (in relation to her motives for visiting Turkey), trespassed into a Turkish Government institution and also invaded the privacy of children. These charges carry sentences of up to 22 years imprisonment. Turkey and Britain have an extradition treaty; however, Home Office officials stated,

“Under UK extradition law a judge must order the discharge of [an extradition request] if it is not an offence under UK law and in the country requesting extradition. In this case there is no offence in UK law so there will be no extradition.”

In 2011, Prince Andrew the Duke of York and her former husband revealed that [he] had helped arrange for Jeffery Epstein to pay off some of her debts. She was also named in the infamous Panama Papers.

Duke of York (Prince Andrew)
    – Currently 8th in line to the Throne. In recent years, it was revealed by Wikileaks that the Prince was involved in corrupt dealing with business in the middle east, and that he may have been the beneficiary of kickbacks in dealings Saudi royalty had received in exchange for a BAE Systems contract to provide equipment and training to Saudi security forces.

In 2010, reports emerged that Kazakhstan President's billionaire son-in-law, Timur Kulibayev, had paid representatives of the Duke £15 million (£3m over asking price) – via offshore companies, for his Surrey mansion, Sunninghill Park. In 2016, the Daily Mail reported that the Duke had brokered a deal (as a “fixer”) with a Greek and Swiss consortium to secure a £385 million contract to build water and sewerage networks in Kazakhstan while working as British trade envoy, and had stood to gain a £4 million payment in commission.

Pressure has mounted on the Royals to explain, firstly, The Prince’s connection to Epstein, and counter scandalous sexual abuse accusations, notable Virginia Roberts, who alleged Epstein paid her £10,000, when she was a teenager, to sleep with the Duke.
    [Whatever the truth many questions remain.]

Peter Oborne, writing in The Daily Telegraph in January 2015, stated, after pictures surface of the Prince casually strolling with Epstein, that, "the proven facts are grim enough. What was the prince doing, in the first place, with Epstein, a paedophile who was jailed in 2008 for soliciting young girls for under-age prostitution?"
    [Indeed]

Griffin Dunne
    – American actor, best known for roles in An American Werewolf in London, Who’s That Girl, Quiz Show, and many TV appearances, from Frasier to Law and Order.

Philip Dunne (and wife Dominica)
    – British conservative MP, another former Etonian. Is current Minister of State for Health.

Anh Duong
    – French-American artist, actress, and model, known for her self-portrait work. Has featured in the past in various publications, Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, and Elle. Worked closely in the past with Christian Lacroix, Dolce & Gabbana in Milan, John Galliano in London, Sybilla in Spain, as well as Christian Dior, Donna Karan, and Karl Lagerfeld.

Umar Dzhabrailov
    – Russian politician and philanthropist of Chechen origin. Advisor to Sergei Prikhodko, Assistant to the President of Russia.

Bernie Ecclestone
    – Billionaire business magnate, and former Chief Executive of Formula One. Close associate of Flavio Briatore [above on this same list], with whom they shared ownership of QPR football club [yet another reference]. Ecclestone said in a now infamous Times interview in 2009: "terrible to say this I suppose, but apart from the fact that Hitler got taken away and persuaded to do things that I have no idea whether he wanted to do or not, he was – in the way that he could command a lot of people – able to get things done. If you have a look at a democracy it hasn't done a lot of good for many countries — including this one", in reference to the United Kingdom. He also said that his friend of 40 years Max Mosley, the son of British fascist leader Oswald Mosley, "would do a super job" as Prime Minister and added "I don't think his background would be a problem."

In 2011, Ecclestone was ranked 4th richest in the UK, with an estimated fortune of $4.2 billion.

Johan Eliasch (wife Amanda)
    – Swedish billionaire businessman, chairman and (CEO) of Head, a global sporting goods company, and the former Special Representative of the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (Gordon Brown). Also served as Party Deputy Treasurer (2003–07), and special Advisor to the Leaders of the opposition (William Hague and Iain Duncan Smith). Was also a member of the Mayor of London’s (Boris Johnson) International Business Advisory Council 2008-2016. Currently sits on the board of directors of Equity Partners, Aman Resorts, London Films, and the Foundation for Renewable Energy and Environment.

Eric Ellenbogen
    – Business executive in the entertainment arena. From 1998-99 was CEO and president of Marvel Enterprises [subsidiary of Disney – Marvel Comics etc]. Currently head of DreamWorks Animation's television division.

Benjamin Elliot “Quintessentially”
    – English businessman, philanthropist, interior designer and antiques dealer, and nephew of Camilla Parker Bowles, Duchess of Cornwall, wife of Prince Charles. Co-founder of the “Quintessentially Group”, a luxury lifestyle group with a 24-hour global concierge service. In 2018, Elliot was appointed by Michael Gove, the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs as the Government's Food Surplus and Waste Champion.

Gail Elliot (Husband Joe Coffey)
    – English fashion designer and former model. Worked for some of the world's major fashion brands such as Versace, Valentino, Armani, Ralph Lauren, Karl Lagerfeld, Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabbana, Marc Jacobs, and Chanel. Her wedding to Joe Coffey was attended by Helena Christensen, Cindy Crawford, and Yasmin Le Bon. Her dress was designed by Azzedine Alaïa [also in Epstein’s book].

Christina Estrada / [ex-wife of] Sheikh Walid Juffali
    – Christina Estrada once wife of Sheikh Walid Juffali, Saudi billionaire heir and businessman. Juffali assumed the office of Chairman of E. A. Juffali and Brothers, the largest privately owned enterprise in Saudi Arabia, after the death of his father Ahmed bin Abdullah Al Juffali. Also chaired Saudi American Bank, and sat on the boards of numerous powerful companies including Saudi Hollandi Bank and many others. In 2005 was appointed as chairman of Dow Chemical Arabia. In the same year he chaired the board of directors for Siemens Arabia and became the board member of Nabors (Oil and Gas). Has a 5% stake in Hitachi, after investing $100m in the project through WJCO (Al-Walid Al Juffali Company) in January 2009, and 11% stake in Manchester United. Guests to his palace in Jeddah have included Margaret Thatcher, John Major and George H. W. Bush. In his divorce settlement with ex-wife Christina Estrada in 2014, he was ordered to pay out $95 million, lower than her demand for $8 billion, but it still turned out to be the largest settlement in English legal history. In 2015 Juffali was formally appointed by the UK as a diplomat representing St Lucia, and as such gained ‘diplomatic -and therefore legal- immunity’ in the UK. He died in Zurich Switzerland in 2016 of cancer.

Chris Evans [with UK number]
    – (Possibly) Chris Evans the A-list UK TV presenter and Radio host.

Angela "Angie" Everhart
    – American actress and former model. Began as teen model for Glamour and Elle. Later appeared in several Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues in the 90s, and posed nude for Playboy. Appeared in such films as The Last Action Hero (alongside Schwarzenegger), and Tales from the Crypt spin-offs. In October 2017, she accused Harvey Weinstein of masturbating in front of her.

Hon. Rupert Fairfax
    – Son of Thomas Brian McElvie Fairfax, 13th Lord Fairfax of Cameron and Sonia Helen Gunston. Served as assistant Private Secretary to HRH The Prince of Wales between 1986 and 1988.

Sir Patrick Fairweather
    – Retired British diplomat. Served as Ambassador to Angola from 1985 to 1987 and Ambassador to Albania from 1991 to 1996.

Christina Fallah
    – Of Christina Fallah Design, prestigious interior designer and architect. Specialises at the luxury end, including 5 star hotels, private yachts and palaces. Biography states that, commissions are generally acquired by word of mouth referrals.

Pepe Fanjul
    – José Francisco "Pepe" Fanjul, the second eldest of the Fanjul brothers, who control a sugar and real estate business valued at $8.2 billion. With strong (Republican) political interests, has supported the campaigns of George W. Bush, Donald Trump, and Marco Rubio, while brother Alfonso (on Democrat side), has funded Bill Clinton.

Frédéric Fekkai
    – A French celebrity hairstylist and entrepreneur in the beauty industry. Has styled the hair of many prominent women, such as Kim Basinger, Jessica Lange, Sigourney Weaver, Claudia Schiffer, Debra Messing, Renée Zellweger, and Hillary Clinton. He is often regarded as a celebrity hair stylist.

Andrew Feldman
    – Baron Feldman of Elstree, PC (Privy Council), a British barrister, businessman and Conservative fundraiser and politician. The Financial Times described Feldman as "David Cameron's oldest political friend" since their days together at Brasenose College, Oxford. Feldman was responsible for fundraising David Cameron's successful Tory leadership campaign in 2005. Cameron later promoted him to Chief Executive of the Conservative Campaign Headquarters, a key role in preparing the Tories for the 2010 general election. Was embroiled in the Yachtsgate scandal, which involved alleged dodgy dealings over campaign donations.

Leonardo Ferragamo
    – of Salvatore Ferragamo, an Italian luxury goods firm. Since 2000, has held office of CEO of Palazzo Feroni Finanziaria S.p.A, the Ferragamo family’s holding company.

Brian Ferry
    – (Possibly) Bryan Ferry, singer and songwriter of Roxy Music, who in the 70s and 80s churned out many hits, such as "Love is the Drug", "Dance Away", "More Than This" and [er] "Avalon".

Ralph Fiennes
    – A-list English actor, producer, once of the Royal National Theatre. Best known for his roles in Schindler’s List (Academy Award), The English Patient, and the Harry Potter Films (Voldemort).

Christopher Figg
    – English film producer. Worked with Ralph Fiennes on Coriolanus, and as Executive Producer on We Need to Talk About Kevin, and the first three films of the Hellraiser series.

Charles Finch
    – British film producer, businessman, and agent. Produced Bad Girls, and Spider (Starring Ralph Fiennes). Heads William Morris Agency, representing amongst others, Kevin Spacey, John Malkovich, Willem Dafoe, Cate Blanchett and Kristin Scott-Thomas.

Howard Finkelstein
    – Public defender of Broward County, Florida. First elected in 2004 and re-elected in 2008 and 2012. Became a star on Florida television when he provided commentaries on the O.J. Simpson trial.

Princess Firyal
    – Jordanian princess, humanitarian, and philanthropist. From 1964 to 1978 married to Prince Muhammad bin Talal—younger brother of the late HM King Hussein of Jordan. UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador since 1992. Board member at the International Rescue Committee, New York Public Library, and a wide range of museums and universities, including the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University.

Dan Fisher
    – Former Republican member of the Oklahoma House of Representatives representing District 60 from 2012 to 2016. Recently declared he would run for governor of Oklahoma.

Christopher "Kip" Forbes (wife Astrid)
    – Current Vice Chairman of the Forbes Publishing empire, that produces Forbes Magazine, which features original articles on finance, industry, investing, and marketing topics. In 1985 Forbes paid the highest price ever recorded to purchase a single bottle of wine, 1787 Château Lafite, for which he paid £105,000.

Steve Forbes (wife Sabine)
    – Brother of Christopher, and Editor-In-Chief of Forbes Magazine. Was a candidate in the 1996 and 2000 Presidential primaries (Republican).

Katie Ford
    – Former CEO of modelling agency Ford Models, Inc. from 1995 until 2007. Still one of largest Modelling Agencies in the world, housing some of the world’s most famous stars, including Sophie Dahl, Camilla Finn, and Chanel Iman, and in the past Kim Basinger, Adriana Lima, Rachel Hunter, and Christie Brinkley.

Tom Ford (Gucci)
    – American fashion designer, film director, screenwriter, and film producer. Directed Academy Award-nominated films A Single Ma and Nocturnal Animals. As a fashionista dressed Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez, Gwyneth Paltrow, Anne Hathaway, Tom Hanks, Johnny Depp, Ryan Gosling, Will Smith, + many more. Designed Daniel Craig's suits for his last three James Bond films. In 2010 designed First Lady Michelle Obama’s gown for her visit to Buckingham Palace. Hosted fundraiser for Obama during his Presidential campaign.

Rocco Forte
    – Sir Rocco Giovanni Forte, English hotelier, philanthropist, and chairman of Rocco Forte Hotels. CEO of group since ’92.

Mathew Freud
    – (Possibly Matthew Freud), of the Freud family, son of writer and politician Sir Clement Freud, and Great-Grandson of Sigmund. Head of Freud Communications, an international public relations firm. Ex-wife Caroline went on the marry 9th Earl Spencer, brother of Diana, Princess of Wales. His second wife was Elisabeth Murdoch, second daughter of media magnate Rupert Murdoch. Member of the 'Notting Hill Set', a group of influential Conservative-linked figures, including George Osborne and David Cameron.

David Frost (Wife Lady Carina)
    – Sir David Frost OBE, English television host, media personality, journalist, comedian, and writer. Best known for the TV show that launched him That Was the Week That Was in 1962, and The Frost Report 1966-67 (which launched John Cleese). Went on to work as a host on U.S. television. Well known for interviews with senior political figures, among them Richard Nixon in 1977, which were adapted into a stage play and movie (Frost/Nixon). Died in 2013 (on board cruise ship MS Queen Elizabeth)

Mariella Frostrup
    – Popular British journalist, presenter, and radio host, mainly in the arts. A current host on BBC Radio 4. Very active in the charity sector, working for Oxfam, The Children's Society and Save the Children.

Heinrich Furstenberg
    – Heinrich, Prince of Fürstenberg, German nobleman, landowner, and businessman, and head of the House of Fürstenberg.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Akasha (20th July 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (20th July 2019), Carmody (20th July 2019), Earth Angel (20th July 2019), edina (20th July 2019), enfoldedblue (20th July 2019), Jad (20th July 2019), Jayke (20th July 2019), justntime2learn (24th July 2019), KiwiElf (21st July 2019), Kryztian (20th July 2019), mountain_jim (22nd July 2019), onevoice (20th July 2019), Star Tsar (21st July 2019), ulli (20th July 2019), Valerie Villars (20th July 2019)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Jimmy Buffett
    – Singer songwriter of the folk rock / country style, famous for many hits in the genre.

Is he connected to Warren buffett? Not sure...

apparently not.
    Last edited by Carmody; 20th July 2019 at 16:54.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

justntime2learn (24th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th July 2019), Valerie Villars (20th July 2019)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

William Astor is a significant name... maybe high ranking descendents of bloodline illuminati members on Epstein’s list should be highlighted in purple.

Gordon Duff frequently writes about the Astor family. Original name ‘Astorga’, Venetian Oligarchs, Alumbrados from Spain.
    Quote Though Americans knew nothing of the world, Americans were deeply interested in 19th century China. That nation, ruled by the last of the Qing dynasty, which ended in 1912, was beset by the west, initially by Britain in two Opium Wars between 1838 and 1860.

Britain had been shipping opium to China from India through the Rothschild controlled East India Company until China outlawed this practice.

America’s part in this was to provide shipping through the Cabot and Astor families, formerly the Cabota and Astoraga banking families of Venice, who partnered with the British to control world opium trade, not just BEI (British East India) opium but Turkish opium as well.
    Quote America was to be governed by the wealthy and powerful through a fake triumvirate which included a senate appointed, not elected, who confirmed a court that ran everything. The president was chosen by “electors” and the House of Representatives was elected by the people though its districts could be erased or engineered to eliminate “troublemakers.”

Members of the House served for two years but nothing could be done without the Senate whose members weren’t elected at all and served for six years. The Senate was and is a “millionaires’ club.”

Behind it all were ruling families, such as the Cabots and Astors, more appropriately Italian “black nobility” families, the Cabota’s and Astorga’s, who ran opium and the slave trade in partnership with the London banks that ruled Europe. The Supreme Court was their “hammer” when the government attempted to cross them, as Presidents Jackson, Lincoln and Franklin Roosevelt found.

Joining them were the Palenzuela banking family out of Warburg, Germany, who’s agents were J.P. Morgan and, wait for it, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court Samuel P. Chase, founders of the banking empire Morgan Chase, Chase Manhattan, and later Chemical Bank. Later this “black nobility” run conglomeration would be joined by the Mellon Bank. Richard Mellon Scaife, during the later 20th century, would use his position to rig financial campaigns and spend millions to finance a covert legal war on the Clinton family. Newly ordained Justice Kavanaugh was employed by Scaife in his anti-Clinton efforts along with Ken Starr. Starr was promised the Supreme Court nomination that his underling, Kavanaugh, in the mob war against the Clintons, managed to secure. This is real history, not history written in books, but true and accurate all the same.

Mellon-Scaife’s mantle was picked up by Las Vegas/Macao gambling boss Sheldon Adelson, reputed “owner” of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Adelson is the single largest contributor to American politics and primary beneficiary of the Supreme Court’s 2005 “Citizens United” decision.
    =====
    Quote the Zionist Movement, the final act in the destruction of Judaism by the High Cabal.

“...It was from Germany to London that the apostate Jews Karl Marx and Frederick Engels were sent to devise the rot of communism. Shortly after that task was done, the Rothschilds sent their agents John Jacob Astor and Jacob Schiff from Germany to America. They financed the robber barons like Rockefeller and Morgan, who in 1922, founded the Council on Foreign Relations, to overthrow the American constitution and switch the nation’s diplomacy to Illuminatiism.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

edina (20th July 2019), gord (15th February 2021), Jad (21st July 2019), justntime2learn (24th July 2019), Liz. (21st July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th July 2019), Star Tsar (21st July 2019), Valerie Villars (20th July 2019)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

@Star Mariner. Right on with this quote of yours:
    “But ABSOLUTE INNOCENCE of all parties must be presumed until proven otherwise”

I knew a few people whose names appeared on this list, and also have friends who even have relatives there.
    Definitely innocent.

My take is that hyper predator Jeffrey Epstein would beg his contact friends for names and numbers of their contacts and keep them on hand until he felt the time was right to make a move on them. So it means he picked people of means, and whom he suspected of being interested in his life style.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

BushPilot (21st July 2019), Carmody (20th July 2019), edina (20th July 2019), Jad (21st July 2019), Jayke (20th July 2019), justntime2learn (24th July 2019), KiwiElf (21st July 2019), Kryztian (20th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th July 2019), Rosemarie (20th July 2019), Star Tsar (29th July 2019), Valerie Villars (20th July 2019)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    @Star Mariner. Right on with this quote of yours:
    “But ABSOLUTE INNOCENCE of all parties must be presumed until proven otherwise”

I knew a few people whose names appeared on this list, and also have friends who even have relatives there.
    Definitely innocent.

My take is that hyper predator Jeffrey Epstein would beg his contact friends for names and numbers of their contacts and keep them on hand until he felt the time was right to make a move on them. So it means he picked people of means, and whom he suspected of being interested in his life style.
    I'm of the same mind and some of them I might actually have had a chance to know or know people who know them.

As for the thing of Elon Musk (recent media showing of a photo of him and the madam beside him), and that attempt to smear via that image---definitely NOT.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

BushPilot (21st July 2019), edina (21st July 2019), Jayke (20th July 2019), justntime2learn (24th July 2019), Star Tsar (29th July 2019), ulli (20th July 2019), Valerie Villars (20th July 2019)

37. Link to Post #139
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

That list is strange, most the celeb names are C list @ best & mostly UK based.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

edina (21st July 2019), justntime2learn (24th July 2019), Valerie Villars (21st July 2019)

39. Link to Post #140
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

An exploration of Jeffrey's black book

Last edited by Star Tsar; 21st July 2019 at 09:00.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

edina (21st July 2019), justntime2learn (24th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd July 2019), silvanelf (22nd July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 67 LastLast