+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Black beings & Smart Suits

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Black beings & Smart Suits

Before I learned more about the Milab thing; my understanding of the dynamic of the 'black entity" and where it fit into the whole picture was this:
    From my contact with the Greys - the information given to me by them related to the concern that "mankind now had the ability to make devastating changes to the planet"
    They showed me imagery of a desolate planet - dry and parched like a dry riverbed with no vegetation. They asked me if I understood.
    Quite frankly at the time I didn't. I was in my late 20's at the time.
    They went on to talk about the importance of life - the lesson being that all beings possessed of a lifeforce, no matter how simple of complex they were - that life was to be respected.

The "teachings" at a deep sub-conscious level had a marked effect on me and I went on to become a voice for the environment and species protection. It is my burning passion today.
    As I assimilated the information from that first contact experience in 1989, I understood and recalled more and more about the encounter. Right up until recent times, I presumed the planetary devastation
    that the Greys referred to as being man's use of nuclear weapons and the serious environmental and social destruction that would occur in the event of a nuclear war.
    There was no such thing as "climate change" or "global warming" back in 1989. Or if there was a concern, we never really heard about it.

More recently, I've had something of an epiphany and I believe that what the Greys were referring to was Man's potential to make devastating changes to environment and therefore climate; to the point it make become an extinction event. We are actually now in a period called the Sixth Extinction - we are seeing significant numbers of plant and animal species pushed to the brink of extinction. The first extinction event was 65 million years ago - when dinosaurs became extinct following a natural disaster. And that that thing - each of the preceeding 5 extinction events were wholly caused by natural disasters. The current extinction event has been attributed directly to the actions of Man - land clearing; habitat destruction; environmental pollution.

Looking back I now believe this is what the Greys were referring to when they said Man now has the ability to destroy the planet.
    I had always thought their reference to respect for all beings with a lifeforce was spiritually driven. In the light of what I now know, I suggest their concern was more simple environmental management.
    If you kill off one species, it knocks the eco-system out of balance. (Like the "The Butterfly Effect" concept; where if you go back in time and kill a butterfly then return to your present, everything changes).

So what does this have to do with Milabs?

Well in 2014, I was "shut down" by a black-suited entity. I was told by another person who had experience with them that they were following those who had contact with the Greys and "shutting them down".
    So it appears there is a faction who want to stop the Grey agenda, and my direct experience and cold logic thus tell me they are therefore attempting to shut down efforts to minimise/reverse global warming.

There is certainly a faction of climate change deniers who seem to have an agenda of keeping us in coal, fossil fuels and conventional energy sources.
    I have my own theory on why a certain faction would want to bring about environmental and social decay, but that takes us into the topic of Reptilian/hybrid agenda.

Anyway...I'm bringing up things bit by bit here. I hope it's being of interest or assistance.
    Last edited by Lakota; 12th July 2019 at 07:08.
    Part-time traveller | Part time traveller

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lakota For This Post:

BMJ (17th August 2019), Franny (3rd September 2019), janette (26th October 2021), muxfolder (12th July 2019), pabranno (26th October 2021), Star Tsar (12th July 2019), Valerie Villars (24th September 2019), Victoria (2nd September 2019), william r sanford72 (12th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Angry Re: Black beings & Smart Suits

Quote Posted by Lakota (here)
    We are actually now in a period called the Sixth Extinction - we are seeing significant numbers of plant and animal species pushed to the brink of extinction.
    If you kill off one species, it knocks the eco-system out of balance. (Like the "The Butterfly Effect" concept; where if you go back in time and kill a butterfly then return to your present, everything changes).
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BMJ (17th August 2019), Franny (3rd September 2019), janette (26th October 2021), Lakota (12th July 2019), pabranno (26th October 2021), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2019), Valerie Villars (24th September 2019), Victoria (2nd September 2019), william r sanford72 (12th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

We have all heard of the men who seemed perfectly normal in every way who suddenly go into a church or nightclub and shoot everyone down. Well, I have connected some other things concerning the Greys and the Military at Area 51 as witnessed by someone involved there in research. This researcher walked into a small room at Area 51 in which clothing was strewn all over the place and reviled a very small male figure for being so sloppy. This figure replied that he had to get into his Costume using very little time. His costume had the face of a Grey mask.

People who claim to have been abducted by the Greys are put through some sort of indoctrination seminar giving them instructions to perform certain actions in our world when activated by the Greys. This is one piece of the puzzle I am trying to connect here.

Elsewhere, I read that after people had been abducted by the Greys, the Military would stage a second abduction in order to learn what the Greys had instructed the victim in.

Now I may be adding stones and flowers here, but suppose, among other things, the shooters were being mind controlled to perform their "out of character" acts in order to promote the removal of guns from the public. However, it seems that it would be the Military who would more likely have such an agenda than the Greys. Both seem bent on mind control of people; something to keep in mind while trying to unravel the puzzle.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

BMJ (17th August 2019), janette (26th October 2021), Lakota (12th July 2019), pabranno (26th October 2021), Valerie Villars (12th July 2019), Victoria (2nd September 2019), william r sanford72 (12th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    We have all heard of the men who seemed perfectly normal in every way who suddenly go into a church or nightclub and shoot everyone down. Well, I have connected some other things concerning the Greys and the Military at Area 51 as witnessed by someone involved there in research. This researcher walked into a small room at Area 51 in which clothing was strewn all over the place and reviled a very small male figure for being so sloppy. This figure replied that he had to get into his Costume using very little time. His costume had the face of a Grey mask.

People who claim to have been abducted by the Greys are put through some sort of indoctrination seminar giving them instructions to perform certain actions in our world when activated by the Greys. This is one piece of the puzzle I am trying to connect here.

Elsewhere, I read that after people had been abducted by the Greys, the Military would stage a second abduction in order to learn what the Greys had instructed the victim in.

Now I may be adding stones and flowers here, but suppose, among other things, the shooters were being mind controlled to perform their "out of character" acts in order to promote the removal of guns from the public. However, it seems that it would be the Military who would more likely have such an agenda than the Greys. Both seem bent on mind control of people; something to keep in mind while trying to unravel the puzzle.
    Thank you for this additional insight, amor.

I can tell you what i have experienced so far. I have strong recollections of 2 major contactee events which involved the Greys. The memories of the event re-surfaced over an extended period.
    The first event occurred in 1989 and the second in 2000.
    The first contact involved a mass flow of information. The upshot of this was it resulted in marked changes as to how I perceived the world, and I became strongly involved in environmentalism and conservation.

The second contact in 2000 was almost a "check-up" - still very intense but the mass information flow was not evident in this encounter.

The incident which I started this thread with - the intrusion of a black clad entity (which appears to bear the hallmarks of a Milab/military event) - involved a sense of programming.
    Some months later, I did act uncharacteristically as if programmed.

Perhaps other contactees have different experiences...I can only say that the only sense of 'malevolent" mind control or programming wasn't from the Greys in my case - it was from the black "military" visitor(s).

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lakota For This Post:

BMJ (17th August 2019), Franny (3rd September 2019), janette (26th October 2021), pabranno (26th October 2021), Valerie Villars (12th July 2019), Victoria (2nd September 2019), william r sanford72 (12th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

Oh my. Earth Angel, I'm sorry that happened and glad that you both pulled through.

Lakota, I feel sad for what you have gone through. Thank you very much for starting this thread and for sharing here. I hope things will gradually improve for you. Your words and experiences will help many, so thank you. They are certainly and more than anything else so far in my search, helping me. Your mission to protect the environment is beautiful.
    I can relate to having an environmental mission,though in my case it was very early on in life, regarding the danger of nuclear/atomic weapons, radiation and funnily enough smoking. Those things and telling/showing other children they can control their heart rates to prevent being bitten by animals and insects, hoping to create more respect for small creatures, didn't go over well in preschool and kindergarten.

What you write about being "shut down" resonated with me as that is a term I have never heard before, but it would fit exactly what I experienced as a child. It has taken me the better part of 35 years to be comfortable and cognizant enough to start looking at those experiences and the correlation in my life.

I grew up in a military/government family. My father was a green beret and later an officer in the Army.
    My strange/milab/ET experiences began (I think) while I was going to preschool at Kirtland AFB.
    My father always expected me to join one of the services, but I never did. My younger sister took flight lessons hoping to be the first female blue angel, but ultimately ended up working for DOD in a civilian capacity.

This thread and what you wrote is really opening my understanding of things that I, too, experienced in 2014. I've been putting pieces together and not sure how much I really want to share yet...though my intent is to understand and to help others who might have gone through the same. 2014 was quite the year and to hear other people having very similar experiences in the same time frame is puzzling.

For me, it was like waking up in an alternate universe and things never went back to the way they were before. I had sightings, apparitions, dreams of remote viewing, precog dreams, dreams of being taken, and felt like I was being spiritually attacked. Everything I knew and loved turned upside down and my parents, siblings, fiance and I all regularly reflect about how exactly it transpired.

Though I am truly grateful the 6 of us remained bonded, I deeply regret the price that everyone has paid for it. They stood behind me at tremendous cost. My mother lost her entire family and was basically disowned over it. When I was undeterred by threat of initially being defamed and ostacized, this thing, this phenomena, whatever it is...began to attack the people closest to me one by one in the most knowing of ways to hurt them because it couldn't hurt me.

We also learned first hand what being gang stalked is with groups of strangers staring into our house right outside our gate with binoculars, waiting for us to come home, staring into our cameras at all hours, organizing school field trips to our front yard and telling the children to go ahead step on whatever they wanted, standing outside our fence watching everything, defecating in my flowers beds as we would come home, throwing feces at us, shooting my dogs with pellets, throwing trash at us, accusing me of ridiculous crimes like molesting a 6'4 man (I'm relatively very small and shy), coming into my place of employment and accusing me of things that made working uncomfortable, following us, threatening us and basically pushing my mother (all the way in another state) until her marriage suffered and her health failed and my fiance to the brink of suicide. We got away from it finally by keeping diligent records, video footage, recordings, hiring lawyers, quitting our jobs, cutting all ties and moving. The remnants are a broken family and broken hearts...and frankly, a fear of that happening again.

Denise, I had no idea that hearing voices was part of this phenomenon. During early child hood I heard what I thought were angels singing over my bed, a faint, beautiful high-pitched melody. I thought they protected me because they would advise me in my nightmares to count until I was awake or to count until I could be in a different dream. My youngest sister heard the singing with me in 2002. I haven't heard it since. My other younger sister heard voices growing up but she referred to them as her imaginary friends, one a spaceman who she said would take her at night to space, and one a witch. In early 2014 right before everything went crazy, my fiance and I heard muffled men's voices, like a meeting hall filled with men talking behind the wall where we slept. It happened over a series of nights and when we checked for intruders on the property, there was only peaceful silence outside. My grandmother also started hearing a voice that advised her about the members of her family,told her she couldn't sleep until she finished writing everything down and provided hundreds of pages of what she thought was strange poetry. She called him Horace.

I came here to avalon for a number of reasons, but primarily to understand milabs better...and I am starting to wonder if an aspect of being a milab is being ostracized or targeted away from the people you love as a control mechanism. Lakota, I have not seen shiny shadow suits, but I have seen very tall black human shaped shadow beings in my home, watching me. When I consciously thought to point them out, they darted away very quickly. Maybe they are the same thing? I also have not seen them since 2014.
    **editing also to add, yes-Lakota-me too. The only malevolent sense I have gotten in all of my experiences has been human..primarily, military. The interactions I have had with non human entities have been, as far as I can recall, nothing but loving and beautiful. Though that contradicts what my rational/logical concept of human sovereignty and rights would regard those contact/situations to be. So I really am conflicted in this and truly don't know enough to understand what is happening... or who is doing what.
    Last edited by Victoria; 29th October 2019 at 02:17. Reason: spelling (nad=and), fusion/fission

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Forest Denizen (2nd September 2019), Franny (2nd September 2019), Iyakum (17th October 2019), janette (26th October 2021), pabranno (26th October 2021), Valerie Villars (3rd September 2019), Words of Joy (3rd September 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Greetings Lakota,

I know you from reading your OP that you are convinced that your visit is due to contact with "Greys" BUT I notice on your profile that you are an author have you considered the visit may have something to do with something you are writing or will write in the future?
    Oooh! Yes this! Star Tsar has a great point! We know something odd is happening with time and or dimensions. No one will ever convince me that I mistook “stein” for “stain” during the many years I had read those books to my nieces and nephews. 😆 drives me crazy!!!! Lol

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dwindle For This Post:

Forest Denizen (24th September 2019), janette (26th October 2021), pabranno (26th October 2021), Patient (24th September 2019), Star Tsar (24th September 2019), Valerie Villars (24th September 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Robert Guffey's book Chameleo is no longer in the Avalon Library, but here's a 7-day download link for the book as a PDF, and also the mp3 audiobook.
    Hello Bill, I'm hoping for a big favour regarding the book "Chameleo" - I lost my PDF copy when my laptop was damaged. I'm wanting to refer back to the book to re-read a couple of things. Is there any possibility that you might be able to provide me with a download link again? Would be very greatly appreciated if you can!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lakota For This Post:

Franny (26th October 2021), Harmony (26th October 2021), janette (26th October 2021), pabranno (26th October 2021), Tintin (26th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

You can find it here, Lakota. Enjoy.

https://1lib.us/s/Chameleo
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Harmony (26th October 2021), janette (26th October 2021), Lakota (26th October 2021), pabranno (26th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    You can find it here, Lakota. Enjoy.

https://1lib.us/s/Chameleo
    Thank you so much Franny - this is greatly appreciated!
    I'm still trying to unravel a lot of things with all of this.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lakota For This Post:

Franny (26th October 2021), janette (26th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2