Results 1,421 to 1,425 of 1425

Thread: Geomagnetic Reversals and Ice Ages

1. Link to Post #1421
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,778 times in 373 posts

Default Re: Geomagnetic Reversals and Ice Ages

More Solar Flares, Aviation Incidents, Impact to Atmosphere | S0 News (2:31)
    Suspicious0bservers
    April 14, 2024

Today’s Links:
    CME’s and GEC: https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley....9/2023SW003852
    Bad Arctic Article: https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley....9/2023GL107467
    Space Weather and Aviation: https://www.igi-global.com/chapter/i...rsonnel/344098

The Disaster & Next Age of Earth (Salt-Free Livestream) (1:04:17)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tigger For This Post:

avid (Yesterday), Bald (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Yesterday), onawah (Yesterday), Reinhard (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

3. Link to Post #1422
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,198 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Tigger (here)
    (Salt-Free Livestream) (1:04:17)
    Made me laugh! (I've yet to check on the accuracy of the claim )

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (Yesterday), Harmony (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Yesterday), Tigger (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

5. Link to Post #1423
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,778 times in 373 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I must say that I’ve never watched a ‘salt-free’ Q&A stream from Ben. Usually it’s full of brine and caustic soda. I’ve gotta hand it to him though. He’s a martyr when he opens himself up to these Q&A’s. I think he really needs to stop doing these. He gets irritated easily, and IMO he does not really need to give a platform to some of the silly questions he fields. I have not (and will not) spend the full hour to listen to this one.

I think the question has been asked before; if these Q&A posts are useful. Perhaps I’ll omit re-posting them on this thread moving forwards. Unless anyone objects, I’ll leave these Q&A links out moving forwards?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tigger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Harmony (Today), mountain_jim (Yesterday), onawah (Yesterday), Violet3 (Today), Yoda (Yesterday)

7. Link to Post #1424
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,198 times in 32,903 posts

I think the question has been asked before; if these Q&A posts are useful. Perhaps I’ll omit re-posting them on this thread moving forwards. Unless anyone objects, I’ll leave these Q&A links out moving forwards?
    No no no! Please do continue to post them.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Harmony (Today), mountain_jim (Yesterday), Tigger (Today), Violet3 (Today), Yoda (Yesterday)

9. Link to Post #1425
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

I've stopped watching the Q&As. Sometimes he gets a good question and shares good info, or just does it on his own without a question, but he wastes a good deal of time that could be better spent without all the "salt".
    Imho he should be intelligent and experienced enough by now to realize that with that Q&A format, not only is he opening himself up to silly people who just want attention, but to trolls and shills whose intentions are to hijack his efforts and prevent any good info from being shared (and perhaps to discredit him as well, at which he is kind of doing a good job himself with all his displays of temper).
    He seems to be mainly using the venue to simply vent, which is sad because otherwise his work has value.
    I'd say he still has some growing up to do.
    I have sent him messages on FB suggesting that he have someone on his team field the Qs and comments before he starts responding, but I imagine he was already well aware of that option.
    His daily updates are certainly still worth watching, at least, and the documentaries are always excellent, demonstrating that he really does know the subject matter and how to connect the dots, particularly with the new data as it comes in.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I must say that I’ve never watched a ‘salt-free’ Q&A stream from Ben. Usually it’s full of brine and caustic soda. I’ve gotta hand it to him though. He’s a martyr when he opens himself up to these Q&A’s. I think he really needs to stop doing these. He gets irritated easily, and IMO he does not really need to give a platform to some of the silly questions he fields. I have not (and will not) spend the full hour to listen to this one.

Last edited by onawah; Yesterday at 23:49.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (Today), Bill Ryan (Today), Harmony (Today), Tigger (Today), Violet3 (Today), Yoda (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst 1 22 62 72