Thread: Geomagnetic Reversals and Ice Ages

1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Geomagnetic Reversals and Ice Ages

David Wilcock Preparing For The HUGE Event That Is Coming in The Next Decade
    David Wilcock explains how we may be as little as ten years away from a solar flash or “micro-nova” event that has multi-dimensional properties, thanks to the uniquely conscious geometry involved in the alignment we are heading into. Once we have reviewed the evidence suggesting such an event is indeed incoming, the real question becomes how we best prepare.

This may be relevant to this thread.
    David Wilcock does research well and I tend to agree with some of what he says, well quite a lot.
    Chris

On second thoughts--forget this one--he takes for ever to get any where relevant
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 23rd October 2019 at 20:59.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

kfm27917 (17th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

I just don't trust anything much that DW has to say these days, and listening to him brings up some very unpleasant feelings.
    Can you provide some reasons why you think he did good research on this subject, Chris, and hopefully, name his sources so that we can get that info firsthand rather than having to listen to DW? Thanks.
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    David Wilcock Preparing For The HUGE Event That Is Coming in The Next Decade
    David Wilcock explains how we may be as little as ten years away from a solar flash or “micro-nova” event that has multi-dimensional properties, thanks to the uniquely conscious geometry involved in the alignment we are heading into. Once we have reviewed the evidence suggesting such an event is indeed incoming, the real question becomes how we best prepare.
    This may be relevant to this thread.
    David Wilcock does research well and I tend to agree with some of what he says, well quite a lot.
    Chris
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

kfm27917 (17th August 2020), mountain_jim (24th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sorry Ive mislead you Natalie--It was on past research I based my opinion.
    I actually bought a book of his way back and that was properly researched with all the links in the back pages.
    I don't find him that easy to listen to now either.
    Chris

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

kfm27917 (17th August 2020), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), onawah (1st July 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So did you listen to the youtube presentation that you posted, and if so, why did you think it was credible?
    It's dated October 2019, so it was apparently something he did recently.
    Which, in my view, means that it's likely NOT well researched, since everything he's done in the past few years has been highly questionable, at best.
    I actually bought a book of his way back and that was properly researched with all the links in the back pages.
    Chris
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

kfm27917 (17th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I skimmed it Natalie--normally I watch 100%
    As posted elsewhere I am getting eye injection--and seems im one in a 1000 that has an adverse reaction.
    Today my eyes are blood shot in the extreem and sight not great--its not that spectacles make a whit of difference either.
    Added a foot note to the video posted
    Sorry for any inconvenience to yourself and others.
    Chris

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Hym (24th October 2019), kfm27917 (17th August 2020), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), onawah (1st July 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for the PS: "On second thoughts--forget this one--he takes for ever to get any where relevant Chris"
    As posted elsewhere I am getting eye injection--and seems im one in a 1000 that has an adverse reaction.
    Today my eyes are blood shot in the extreem and sight not great--its not that spectacles make a whit of difference either.
    Chris
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Hym (24th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PS I hope your eyes are making a complete recovery!
    Chris
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (24th October 2019), Hervé (24th October 2019), Hym (24th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,523 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    So did you listen to the youtube presentation that you posted, and if so, why did you think it was credible?
    Which, in my view, means that it's likely NOT well researched, since everything he's done in the past few years has been highly questionable, at best.
    Chris
    A brief note. The video was Wilcock's Contact in the Desert presentation on 31 May this year. It has its own thread, here.

Much of it is hard to listen to (he's sensational and narcissistic, as always), and some of the information has to be pure nonsense (like the NSA now being good guys and no longer doing any spying). But some of it, particularly in the second half, is interesting, about pyramids and elongated skulls. The pyramid slides alone are worth watching.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Franny (24th October 2019), greybeard (24th October 2019), kfm27917 (17th August 2020), onawah (24th October 2019), Yoda (24th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If he provides references to the info he shares (which is always gleaned from other sources as far as I can tell) I would much rather have those references so I can still get the info but can circumvent having to watch Wilcock's narcissistic performances or listen to his syrupy voice, or listen to his disinfo.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Chris
    A brief note. The video was Wilcock's Contact in the Desert presentation on 31 May this year. It has its own thread, here.

Much of it is hard to listen to (he's sensational and narcissistic, as always), and some of the information has to be pure nonsense (like the NSA now being good guys and no longer doing any spying). But some of it, particularly in the second half, is interesting, about pyramids and elongated skulls. The pyramid slides alone are worth watching.

Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2019), Franny (24th October 2019), kfm27917 (17th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Let me toy with an idea here ...

Although I only heard it briefly mentioned in one of the videos here, I have heard it elsewhere and that is the concept that the ice masses at the poles will exacerbate the sliding of the crust over the core. The mechanism is that the earth's surface is spinning ~1000mph at the equator, and any "additional" surface mass at the poles - especially if not evenly distributed (think Greenland), would be pulling towards the equator with immense force. The only thing that is stopping it is the fact that the crust is currently locked to the core.

Would not then, the concept of warming the earth to melt the poles as fast as we can be to our advantage for maximum survivability? I would assume that the less ice there is at the poles when the crust becomes "unlocked" the less cataclysm we would have to potentially endure? It'll of course still be cataclysmic, but if the movement is less forceful and violent, then the less the oceans would slosh around over the surface.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ankle Biter (17th June 2021), Bill Ryan (25th October 2019), greybeard (25th October 2019), justntime2learn (25th October 2019), onawah (25th October 2019), onevoice (25th October 2019), Pam (30th June 2021), whitewave (18th May 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

New Study Warns: Magnetic Catastrophe that Wiped Out the Neanderthals is Due to Hit Again

by Robert

February 25, 2021
    Finally! Mainstream science is beginning to catch up with me.

New Study Warns: Magnetic Catastrophe that Wiped Out the Neanderthals is Due to Hit Again

Robert W. Felix

Finally! Mainstream science is beginning to catch up with me. A new study just published in Science magazine makes it appear that the very thought of a magnetic reversal causing an extinction is a brand new idea. But if you’ve read either of my books; Not by Fire but by Ice or Magnetic Reversals and Evolutionary Leaps, you know that I’ve been speaking and writing about just such a scenario for more than 20 years.
    “New research suggests a polar flip could be catastrophic,” reads the headline on msm.com.

“A global environmental crisis 42,000 years ago,” declares Science magazine.

“Ancient relic points to a turning point in Earth’s story 42,000 years ago,” echoes the University of New South Wales (UNSW).

“Magnetic Madness: Magnetic catastrophe ‘that wiped out Neanderthals’ is due to happen AGAIN, scientists warn,” shouts The Sun.

“Flipping of Poles and Collapse of Earth’s Magnetic Field Led to Neanderthals’ Extinction, Study Says,” enthuses Sputnik News.
    And finally, from NPR:
    “Ancient Trees Show When The Earth’s Magnetic Field Last Flipped Out.”
    Whatever the title, each of these articles speaks of the crisis that ensued the last time the Earth’s magnetic poles exchanged places. New research suggests that a magnetic reversal roughly 42,000 years ago caused dramatic changes on Earth and “possibly changed the course of human history.” The study focused on an extremely old tree found in New Zealand, a kauri tree. Giant kauri trees can live for thousands of years and can end up well preserved in bogs.
    “The trees themselves are quite unique,” says co-lead author Professor Alan Cooper.

“They’re a time capsule in a way that you don’t really get anywhere else in the world.”
    “For the first time ever, we have been able to precisely date the timing and environmental impacts of the last magnetic pole switch,” said co-lead author Chris Turney, an earth scientist at the University of New South Wales, in a UNSW statement.

“Using the ancient trees we could measure, and date, the spike in atmospheric radiocarbon levels caused by the collapse of Earth’s magnetic field.”
    Inside the old kauri tree, which was still growing when “the most recent magnetic pole flip occurred some 42,000 years ago,” the researchers looked for a form of radioactive carbon (carbon-14) created when cosmic rays hit the upper atmosphere. More cosmic rays rain onto our planet when its magnetic field is weak, so carbon-14 levels shoot up. (I don’t agree that it was “the most recent magnetic pole flip.” See more toward the end of this article.)

The tree, with its calendar-like set of rings, took in this carbon-14 (14C) and preserved it. By studying the rings of the long-dead but well-preserved tree, the scientists obtained a detailed record of approximately 1,700 years. They could see exactly when 14C levels rose, when they peaked, and when they fell again.

By creating a precise timeline, the team was able to compare the magnetic field’s weakening to other well-established timelines in archaeological and climate records.

An analysis of the rings suggested that it was a challenging time for all living things on Earth and “hints at dramatic and possibly catastrophic changes that took place in the atmosphere and on the surface of our planet.”
    “This record reveals a substantial increase in the carbon-14 content of the atmosphere culminating during the period of weakening magnetic field strength preceding the polarity switch,” the article in Science explains.

“The authors modeled the consequences of this event and concluded that the geomagnetic field minimum caused substantial changes in atmospheric ozone concentration that drove synchronous global climate and environmental shifts.”
    If the sun went through one of its periodic conniptions (Grand Solar Minimums) when the strength of the Earth’s magnetic field was turned way down, says Cooper, a solar flare or storm would have sent a burst of radiation that could have had massive consequences for people living back then. (It looks like we may be headed into such a Grand Solar Minimum right now.)

With the Earth’s cosmic shield essentially disappearing, it would have driven life on Earth into caves to protect themselves.
    “We think that the sharp increases in UV levels, particularly during solar flares, would suddenly make caves very valuable shelters,” says Cooper.

“This is what we think actually drove them (the Neanderthals) into caves.”

Red skies. Possibly lots of lightning. “You would not want to be outside during daylight hours.”
    “It must have seemed like the end of days,” Cooper said.
    Earth’s magnetic field is vital to all life on the planet because it protects the ozone layer from solar winds, cosmic rays, and harmful radiation. When the field weakens the Earth becomes bathed in ultraviolet radiation and this in turn damages the ozone layer. The scientists believe the magnetic excursion may have even altered the climate and triggered the extinction of many species. (As you know if you’ve ever read ” Magnetic Reversals and Evolutionary Leaps,” I think the radiation would have also lead to rapid mutations [most of which would have been abject failures]).
    “We really think actually there’s quite considerable impacts going on here,” says Cooper.

“If you damage the ozone layer, as we’ve found out, you change the way in which the sun’s heat actually impacts the Earth. And as soon as you start doing that, you change weather patterns because wind directions and heating goes AWOL, goes all over the place.”
    Until now, scientists have mostly assumed that magnetic field reversals didn’t matter much for life on Earth — although some geologists have noted that die-offs of large mammals seemed to occur in periods when the Earth’s magnetic field was weak.
    “From what we know about field strength through time, over the last hundred thousand years,” agrees James Channell, a geologist at the University of Florida, “there does appear to be a linkage between extinctions and low geomagnetic field strength.”
    This particular magnetic reversal, known as the Laschamp excursion, is named after lava flows in France. Those lava flows contain bits of iron that basically point the wrong way. Volcanic activity during the Laschamp excursion produced this distinctive iron signature because as the lava cooled through the Curie temperature it locked the bits of iron in place. Iron molecules embedded in sediments around the world also captured a record of this excursion.
    “The Laschamps Excursion was the last time the magnetic poles flipped,” explained Professor Turney. “They swapped places for about 800 years before changing their minds and swapping back again.” (Again, I don’t agree that it was “the last time the magnetic poles flipped.”)
    “Even though it (the excursion) was short, the North Pole did wander across North America, right out towards New York, actually, and then back again across to Oregon,” says Alan Cooper, an evolutionary biologist with Blue Sky Genetics and the South Australian Museum.

Cooper explains that the North Pole “then zoomed down through the Pacific really fast to Antarctica and hung out there for about 400 years and then shot back up through the Indian Ocean to the North Pole again.”
    During that time, the Earth’s magnetic-field strength weakened to as low as about 6% of its strength today, says Cooper.
    “We essentially had no magnetic field at all – our cosmic radiation shield was totally gone,” agreed Professor Turney
    During the magnetic-field breakdown, the Sun experienced several ‘Grand Solar Minima’ (GSM), which are long-term periods of quiet solar activity.

Even though a GSM means less activity on the Sun’s surface, the weakening of its magnetic field can mean more space weather – like solar flares and galactic cosmic rays – could head Earth’s way.
    “Unfiltered radiation from space ripped apart air particles in Earth’s atmosphere, separating electrons and emitting light – a process called ionisation,” Prof. Turney added.
    “The ionised air ‘fried’ the Ozone layer, triggering a ripple of climate change across the globe.”
    Although it’s difficult to draw clear links among all these various events at this stage, said Cooper, “I think that’s always true when you’re putting forward such a radical new theory.” (No, it’s not a radical “new” theory. I proposed this same theory in both “Not by Fire but by Ice” and “Magnetic Reversals and Evolutionary Leaps.”

Earth Magnetic Pole Shift – Image Credit: The Sun

How does this all of this apply to today?
    Because we may well be headed for a magnetic reversal right now.

The Earth’s magnetic poles are known to wander often, but some scientists are concerned about how rapidly the north magnetic pole is now moving across the Northern Hemisphere.
    “This speed – alongside the weakening of Earth’s magnetic field by around nine per cent in the past 170 years – could indicate an upcoming reversal,” says Cooper.
    “If a similar event happened today,” says Cooper,” the consequences would be huge for modern society. Incoming cosmic radiation would destroy our electric power grids and satellite networks.”
    “We urgently need to get carbon emissions down before such a random event happens again,” Cooper warned. (What a silly statement. Carbon emissions have nothing to do with carbon-14.)
    And some scientists with the British Geological Survey also believe that a magnetic reversal could be due.

Just for the record
    Just for the record, both Not by Fire but by Ice and Magnetic Reversals and Evolutionary Leaps describe spikes in radioactive 14C at magnetic reversals. Both books also link those spikes, not only to extinctions, but to evolutionary leaps.

Both books also document three other well-known magnetic excursions that have attacked our planet since the Lashamp event. Most notably the Gothenburg excursion of 12,500 years ago, the Mono Lake excursion of 23,000 years ago, and the Lake Mungo excursion of 34,000 years ago. Each of those excursions corresponded with huge extinctions, spikes in radioactivity bathing the planet, Noah’s-deluge-type floods, sharp increases in volcanic and earthquake activity, and an rapid and severe ice build-up. (An incredible 72% of large mammal species went extinct at the Gothenburg magnetic excursion.)
    Note:
    I have previously posted a few not-so-pleasant articles about Professor Turney. I really resent that he and the other academicians are trying to take credit for “a radical new theory.”
    Professor trapped in ice trying to ‘hide/disguise’ his involvement with Carbonscape?
    According to reader Jeremy Poynton, Prof Turney decided to ‘hide/disguise’ his direct involvement
    https://www.iceagenow.info/professor...t-carbonscape/

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (17th June 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2021), Ewan (1st July 2021), gini (6th July 2021), greybeard (26th February 2021), Harmony (5th May 2021), Journeyman (26th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th February 2021), Mark (26th February 2021), meat suit (26th February 2021), onawah (2nd May 2021), Pam (30th June 2021), The KMan (25th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Massive Active Volcano in Antarctica; Mount Erebus
    91,133 views•Apr 28, 2021
    GeologyHub
    22.1K subscribers
    "Despite the bitter cold of the region, Antarctica is host to one of the most active volcanoes on the planet. Known as Mount Erebus, this volcano has been constantly erupting since 1972 and is erupting right now. Erebus is one of the few volcanoes on the planet which contains an active lava lake in its summit. This video covers the recent eruptions from this volcano, and states the general hazard which it poses in the future.
    This video was made by a geologist who is based in Arizona."

Note this from the quote below: In a follow-up reading he (Edgar Cayce) said there will also be upheavals in the Arctic and Antarctica which will make for eruptions in the torrid areas and will result in a shifting of the poles (magnetic reversal).

The following was posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1415568
    "Dark Journalist talks about Mt Etna erupting and Edgar Cayce's predictions about it.
    Starting at one hour, 3 minutes into his latest talk "The State of Emergency Powers".https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_-_65U9UuQ
    Mt. Etna is really blowing its top now. See: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ozjnoUfFqko
    DJ cites volcanic and asteroid activity, the lockdown, and asks is there a connection?
    He, Farrell & Fitts think so, and Cayce predicted that in the 21st Century (in a reading 270-5 from 1936), that if Vesuvius or Pelee become active, then 3 months following that, the southern coast of CA and parts of Nevada and the Great Salt Lake area will experience an inundation of earthquake activity.
    Also mentioned was unrest in Syria and Iraq.
    In a follow-up reading he said there will also be upheavals in the Arctic and Antarctica which will make for eruptions in the torrid areas and will result in a shifting of the poles (magnetic reversal).
    And a lifeline of land will be needed between Greenland and Canada and California.
    DJ mentions in this context the Davis Strait (a northern arm of the Atlantic Ocean that lies north of the Labrador Sea. It lies between mid-western Greenland and Baffin Island in Nunavut, Canada.)
    Cayce said that if there is volcanic activity at Mt. Etna and then in the volcanos in the South Pacific, then that is the signal beginning all the above.
    DJ says he thinks that time has arrived and this will all be covered more in the Hot Zone presentation....

( I don't think I've ever seen an estimation from Cayce as to how long the timeframe is within which all this would take place, and there is controversy as to how long a pole reversal might take.
    I believe scientists say there seem to have been variations in that, from what they have observed of evidence of the timing of such shifts in the past.. .)

But as Dutchsinse says, "Don't be scared, be prepared! " https://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse"

Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1425847
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ankle Biter (17th June 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2021), gini (6th July 2021), greybeard (30th June 2021), Harmony (5th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th May 2021), mountain_jim (1st July 2021), Pam (30th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers-- Magnetic Excursion/Reversal
    (This is a series on Suspicious.Observers' youtube channel, predicting the next magnetic excursion/reversal which has been predicted by Velikovsky and others.
    This cycle happens every 12,000 years, and S.O. says the next one is due by 2040, and that the 2030s will likely be hazardous.
    And that the signs are already clear.
    See part 3 (below in this post) for more time estimates, a list of what happens leading up such as accelerating changes & storms on the Sun, and on Earth-- deluges, volcanos, earthquakes, power grid collapse, etc..)

Our Websites:
    https://www.Suspicious0bservers.org
    https://www.SpaceWeatherNews.com
    https://www.QuakeWatch.net/prediction...
    https://www.ObservatoryProject.com
    https://www.MagneticReversal.org
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/observatoryp...
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mobileobser...
    RESPONSE TO ALL DETRACTORS:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHBDF_3Dk_k&t=0s

COSMIC DISASTER 2019 Original Series:
    The first in the series is from 12/25/2020)

THE NEXT DISASTER | Part 1 - Ice, Fire, Magnetism
    Dec 25, 2020
    Suspicious0bservers

"Every ~12,000 years (and many ~6000 year half-cycles between) there is a major cold event on earth. There is also a magnetic excursion, usually major volcanoes as well, and considerable biosphere stress. This is NOT doomsday, but it is very, VERY bad - especially when the sun releases the crescendo.
    Pre-Order Our Book on This Topic, "The Next End of the World": https://otf.selz.com
    Learn More - COSMIC DISASTER 2020 Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...zJ-aOZ3APVS8br "

THE NEXT DISASTER | Part 2 - Applied Galactic Astrophysics
    Dec 27, 2020
    "The galactic plane houses the ripple electric field. The Parker spiral & magnetic reversal point in the galaxy brings extra dust and plasma too. These are what it would take to cause a recurrent micronova on the sun. "

THE NEXT DISASTER | Part 3 - When Will it Happen?
    Jan 2, 2021

The Earth Turns Over | Advanced Catastrophism
    Jan 27, 2021

Earth Rotation Changes | Advanced Catastrophism
    Feb 1, 2021
    "No, you aren't going to feel the jerk of the ground beneath you from modern rotation glitches, but the trend of acceleration to record speed during a geomagnetic excursion is concerning, especially since geomagnetic jerks and solar storms are causes of non-rhythmic changes in the length of a day."

Rare Cosmological Event | Advanced Catastrophism
    Mar 20, 2021

COSMIC DISASTER | CIA: Classified
    Aug 14, 2019
    "Cosmic Disaster, Solar Micronova, Superflare, Magnetic Reversal, Crustal Displacement, Ice Age, Tsunamis, Volcanoes... it's all here, it's all been done before and it's all coming again soon.
    Science tells us these magnetic events come on a cycle, we are due up again now, and shocker... the magnetic field is shifting and accelerating. This is not a coincidence."
    Observing the Frontier 2020: https://ObservatoryProject.com
    To get free copies of the classified work, go to SuspectSky.com

Earth Disaster | A Science Revolution
    Mar 28, 2021
    "This is the last 6 months update since our book was finished. The cycle, the ongoing event, the planets, sun, and earth all continue to write the next chapter in story of the planet.

(Warning: This may change EVERYTHING in your current perspective as to what is important and what needs to go on the back burner.)
    Last edited by onawah; 10th July 2021 at 21:38.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd July 2021), gini (6th July 2021), greybeard (30th June 2021), Harmony (1st July 2021), Hym (30th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (1st July 2021), Matthew (2nd July 2021), mountain_jim (1st July 2021), Pam (30th June 2021), RunningDeer (1st July 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers-- Magnetic Excursion/Reversal--Continued

Falling Into A Storm | Magnetic Risk Denial Debunked
    Mar 30, 2021

Galactic Electric Field & Solar Micronova
    May 15, 2021

The Disaster Cycle | Solar Micronova
    May 31, 2021

Earth Core Protrusion | Advanced Catastrophism
    Jun 6, 2021
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd July 2021), gini (6th July 2021), Harmony (1st July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (1st July 2021), mountain_jim (3rd July 2021), Pam (30th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers Recent Updates

The Safe Zones Video | Your #1 Request
    Jun 29, 2021
    SAFE ZONES VIDEO: https://youtu.be/TVP7XZQwxT4
    "After our video on the safe zones, we included numerous still images to music. 70% of requests/questions were about those final images. This video explains them "

Earth-Directed CME, New Nova, New Planets
    Jun 29, 2021

Disaster Changes Continue Unfolding, Sun Waking Up
    Jun 28, 2021

Safe Zones, Animal Anomalies, Primary Risks | Advanced Catastrophism
    Jun 27, 2021

Polar Wander, Mexico Quake Risk, Sunspots Growing
    Jun 27, 2021

Bird Disaster Mystery, Sunspots Growing Fast
    Jun 26, 2021
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ankle Biter (2nd July 2021), avid (30th June 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2021), gini (6th July 2021), greybeard (30th June 2021), Harmony (1st July 2021), Journeyman (30th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (1st July 2021), mountain_jim (1st July 2021), Pam (30th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As usual onawah you are on the ball.
    Thanks
    Chris

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alecs (3rd July 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2021), gord (3rd July 2021), Harmony (1st July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (1st July 2021), mountain_jim (1st July 2021), onawah (1st July 2021), Pam (30th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Disaster Events | Nuclear, Yellowstone, How/When, Attitude
    21,182 views Jun 30, 2021
    Suspicious0bservers
    538K subscribers

Galen Windsor | The Nuclear Scare Scam: https://youtu.be/YmcJXniibK4

Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd July 2021), greybeard (1st July 2021), Harmony (1st July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (1st July 2021), mountain_jim (1st July 2021), Pam (3rd July 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Australia Avalon Member Ankle Biter's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,662 times in 368 posts

Quote Posted by Cara (here)
    New documentary from Suspicious Observers / Ben Davidson on the earth catastrophes cycle. It seems to be a combination and summary of his previous playlist on the topic. This is a long but good summary of a wide range of historical and current thinking in favour of a catastrophe cycle.

Quote Premiered 15 hours ago
    Cosmic Disaster, Solar Micronova, Superflare, Magnetic Reversal, Crustal Displacement, Ice Age, Tsunamis, Volcanoes... it's all here, it's all been done before and it's all coming again soon.

Science tells us these magnetic events come on a cycle, we are due up again now, and shocker... the magnetic field is shifting and accelerating. This is not a coincidence.

In case not shared elsewhere I'd like to add this video into the mix. It suggests the galactic center as a source for moving dust around and towards stars leading to Micro-novas and other events in addition to the material captured by gravity in binary systems etc.

To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. -Lao Tzu

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ankle Biter For This Post:

Alecs (3rd July 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2021), Franny (4th July 2021), Harmony (3rd July 2021), mountain_jim (3rd July 2021), onawah (3rd July 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

M Class Solar Flare, Earth's Fading Field, Flying V
    Jul 3, 2021
    Suspicious0bservers
    539K subscribers

Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ankle Biter (4th July 2021), Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), Franny (4th July 2021), gini (6th July 2021), Harmony (4th July 2021), Hym (4th July 2021), Inversion (4th July 2021), mountain_jim (4th July 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

X-Class Solar Flare, EFSQ, Excursion Cycle is Ancient | S0 News July.4.2021
    29,922 views Jul 4, 2021
    Suspicious0bservers
    539K subscribers

"!!! NONE of these flares threatens earth - all the CMEs from them will miss our planet. !!!"
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th July 2021), Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), gini (6th July 2021), greybeard (4th July 2021), mountain_jim (4th July 2021), pyrangello (5th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 70 LastLast