+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 70 LastLast

Thread: Geomagnetic Reversals and Ice Ages

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Geomagnetic Reversals and Ice Ages

onawah kindly asked me if I might make a comment on this thread.

I've not contributed here since 2019 (when the thread was in its first incarnation, before being bumped by Gwin Ru here), partly because I didn't know what to make of Ben Davidson's/ Suspicious0bservers' apparent lurch into full-blown catastrophism — and I still don't know what to make of that.

I'm wary of putting too much attention on speculative disaster scenarios, because several of them have come and gone (as many know!), and as Chris/greybeard pointed out above, there's not much one can do about all this anyway. After all, right now we do have a lot else to be concerned about, which we absolutely know for sure is going awry. So to some extent it's a matter of one's personal allocation of attention and energy.

But having said that:

I do have a nagging feeling that there may be something else afoot which we don't know about yet. Mike Adams speculated in his Natural News Situation Update yesterday (20 July) that the global controllers, whoever they are, might be trying to cull the world's population as fast as they can because they might somehow know there was some kind of coming catastrophe. And with a greatly downsized population competing for resources, the human race would be much more likely to make it through.

That's scary sci-fi stuff, but it has a grim kind of just-possible logic to it. And onawah posted something similar just above.

At almost the same time, Bret Weinstein, who is an academic evolutionary biologist and nobody's fool, yesterday posted an article here that cheerfully started off:
    The world began to end on 12th May 2024, though another 309 years would pass before our species finally went extinct.
    That was about a CME (like the 1859 Carrington Event) that melted a bunch of the power grid's transformers and started the domino chain of humans no longer being able to sustain themselves on a wrecked planet. That could theoretically happen next week — we might not have to wait till May 2024! — but by their very nature, time portal technology notwithstanding, CMEs are quite unpredictable. (And the timing is a giant roulette wheel: the Earth has to be in just the right place in space to be hit by one.)

But Mat Stein has written about exactly the same thing. He's the author of the very excellent When Technology Fails, less of a book and more of a giant inch-thick how-to manual.

For those who don't know the story, Mat was an MIT engineering graduate and an accomplished outdoorsman. And that was all plenty enough for him. But then, back in the 90s, in meditation, he was contacted by someone or something (he suspects it was an ET race) that started to insist that he should write this book.

At first he dismissed it and brushed it all off, but the ETs (or whoever they were!) nagged and nagged and NAGGED him until he finally gave in and started the research to write it. Of course, it changed his life completely. He's been on many radio shows and podcasts about all this, easily found.

And one has to wonder what some ETs somehow know that we may not. Those of you who know me well may remember the story of my then-girlfriend Angi, long ago, who I grew to have very good reason to believe wasn't entirely human, who looked up from a totally ordinary breakfast one morning, over granola, toast and coffee, and said:
    The Earth is a very beautiful place, but it won't always be this way.
    She then carried on with her breakfast like nothing had happened. I was left so dumbfounded that the incident remained embedded in my head like a steel nail.

Angi just announced it like a simple fact. No big deal. And could you pass the marmalade, please.

And many of you may know that Linda Howe has been collecting reports for several years now of people with vivid dreams of huge waves, and much else besides. I've had those recurring dreams myself, often when I was younger, but they stopped about 20 years ago and I've not had one since.

I do know someone right now, though (a forum member of impeccable standing who you all know as well) who's recently had recurring dreams, and other direct warnings besides, of some kind of imminent disaster that's not yet fully clear. That member's focused project right now is to find out as much more as possible as soon as possible.

What does all this mean? I can guess as wildly as anyone can who's reading this, but it may not help very much. That's really the substantive issue. Even buying a few extra bags of beans and rice won't make much difference if the world comes to an end rather too suddenly. We do stand a chance of making it all through in one piece, though, if whatever might happen isn't TOO serious.

And in geological terms, a seemingly psychopathic global push to 'vaccinate' a certain proportion of the population to some kind of demise isn't personally as serious as an axial pole flip (or crustal displacement, take your pick). All one has to do is hunker down and not answer the door.

Compared to some of the possibilities mooted on this thread, that's easy.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st July 2021 at 03:10.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (21st July 2021), Ankle Biter (29th July 2021), Brigantia (24th July 2021), DeDukshyn (21st July 2021), Ewan (21st July 2021), greybeard (21st July 2021), Harmony (21st July 2021), Hym (5th August 2021), I am B (29th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (21st July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2021), mountain_jim (23rd July 2021), onawah (21st July 2021), Pam (21st July 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd July 2021), pyrangello (30th July 2022), Sérénité (11th August 2021), Sirus (21st July 2021), Snoweagle (21st July 2021), Tintin (28th July 2021), Yoda (21st July 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Thanks Bill.
    I highly recommend to everyone (again) viewing the playlist on Suspicious Observers youtube channel starting here:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...zJ-aOZ3APVS8br
    ...to get a real idea of what the latest scientific data is that has been coming in from various sources.
    It takes awhile to watch the whole list, but given the seriousness of the subject matter, it's not inappropriate to suggest taking that much time to educate one's self.
    Preparing for disaster is one thing, and preparing for something of this magnitude is something else again, but forewarned is forearmed.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Last edited by onawah; 21st July 2021 at 06:07.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (21st July 2021), Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), Ewan (21st July 2021), greybeard (21st July 2021), Harmony (21st July 2021), Hym (5th August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (21st July 2021), mountain_jim (23rd July 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd July 2021), pyrangello (30th July 2022), Savannah (23rd July 2021), Sérénité (11th August 2021), Snoweagle (21st July 2021), Tintin (28th July 2021), Yoda (21st July 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Thanks Bill.
    I highly recommend to everyone (again) viewing the playlist on Suspicious Observers youtube channel starting here:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...zJ-aOZ3APVS8br
    ...to get a real idea of what the latest scientific data is that has been coming in from various sources.
    It takes awhile to watch the whole list, but given the seriousness of the subject matter, it's not inappropriate to suggest taking that much time to educate one's self.
    Preparing for disaster is one thing, and preparing for something of this magnitude is something else again, but forewarned is forearmed.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I absolutely concur with the tenet of revelation that is proposed here.

I will return to this topic later today or tomorrow (21st - 22nd)

All is not lost - yet :-)

My apologies to all for this delay. It was incumbent on me to correct a wrong I made here with Exomatrix on his thread here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...25#post1441825

My comments made there are entirely relevant to this discussion so I respectfully ask your patience until mid week for me to correlate my information. (Weekends are my busiest work period)

I promise I will not bring wafting mammoths. Wafting, give me a break lol
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 23rd July 2021 at 15:34.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), greybeard (21st July 2021), Harmony (21st July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (21st July 2021), mountain_jim (23rd July 2021), onawah (21st July 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd July 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Some good input here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94vqgIQFfjo
    Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1441738
    ...from psychic Gigi Young, starting at about 12 minutes in and ongoing throughout, relating to surviving the "end times".
    Last edited by onawah; 23rd July 2021 at 18:52.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2021), Harmony (24th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd July 2021), mountain_jim (23rd July 2021), pyrangello (30th July 2022), Sérénité (11th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

For what it’s worth I thought I would explain why this topic was so important to me and why I started another tread about it. Once I began to put the pieces together and understand the basics such as: The sun and planets have cycles and that result in cataclysms and rebirth of the planet. We reincarnate to grow energy through experience and depending on what cycle or Yuga we are in it effects our learning process and exposure to energy/plasma. Positive organic beings ascend up the cycles when they have grown that energy and thus, we grow primarily through that natural reincarnation cycle. As Onawah posted, the work of Gigi Young is very helpful in understanding how humans in the past failed to naturally evolve and turned to technology (becoming the Grays and others). In so doing they are stuck in 3D and unable to grow through connection to source up the dimensions. They need to suppress humans through all the things we talk about on Avalon such as food, education, vaccines virus etc. etc. The end game is to stop ascension, human growth and keep the food supply at 3D for those transhumanistic or fallen ones. So why is this important to me: because a few years ago I couldn’t see this big perfect picture and write it in a paragraph. Everything from disclosure to psychic abilities to ancient civilizations, Et’s it all fits for me now. I now have no fear, I’m not walking around angry over it because I just get it. I may or may not survive the crazy making of humans prior to the change in ages or the actual cataclysm, I’m perfectly fine with that. I have died thousands of times, what’s another death! While it may seem useless to talk about it for others because they cant stop it or it upsets them, clearly it’s the opposite for me. It was like an aha moment and I understood the illuminate (Free Masons, Jesuits etc) , their means, motives and desired outcomes. I understood why our past is a jacked-up mess and the planet as a whole. My mother always said Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back or like coming to the end of that mystery novel and feeling like all the clues make sense now. That allows me to continue to grow and to maintain my energy and not let them win. I won’t go into fear and despair.
    Last edited by Savannah; 24th July 2021 at 14:14.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Alan (23rd July 2021), Ankle Biter (24th July 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2021), Harmony (24th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (24th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd July 2021), kfm27917 (25th July 2021), mountain_jim (23rd July 2021), onawah (23rd July 2021), Reinhard (25th July 2021), Sérénité (11th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mt. Etna blowing its top again
    The Etna Volcano Erupts in ITALY and Leaves a Cloud of Smoke and Ash in SICILY
    107,182 views Premiered Jul 20, 2021
    Ultramix TV
    231K subscribers

For more context, see: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1425849
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th July 2021), avid (24th July 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2021), Brigantia (24th July 2021), greybeard (24th July 2021), Harmony (24th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th July 2021), mountain_jim (25th July 2021), Savannah (24th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 170 posts

In Europe: Southern part of Belgium and a part of Germany got sudden floods. This due to stationary rain zones (and maybe also really bad decisions of politicians not taking the right measures to prevent the floods).

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57862894
    https://www.newsweek.com/germany-flo...entury-1610368

Houses and cars were taken with the floods. A lot of people died. And many more without a home or clean drinking water etc.
    I heard a politician say they did not want to rebuild houses on the places that have been flooded. Sounds like they want to relocate people permanently ...

This is not a very normal situation for European summertime.

Don't know if this is an indication of more earth changes to come. But, a long time ago, I remember listening to someone explaining that the major earth changes, collapse of the banking system, the vaccin issues would all happen simultaniously ...

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2021), Harmony (25th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (25th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th July 2021), kfm27917 (25th July 2021), mountain_jim (25th July 2021), onawah (24th July 2021), Reinhard (25th July 2021), Sérénité (11th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dane Wigington blames some of the current flooding on manmade destruction such as chemtrails, which change weather patterns.
    See:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1441109

There are maps, such as the well known Gordon Michael Scallion map (see: https://www.forbes.com/sites/jimdobs...h=115b416a4047 )
    ... of what the planet may look like and what areas may be safe after the reversal. More here:
    https://strangesounds.org/2021/07/sa...ift-video.html
    and
    http://www.revimage.org/earth-after-pole-shift-map/
    There is a comparison of Edgar Cayce's vision of the planet's future with others such as Scallion's here: https://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/Ed..._Prophecy_Maps
    Quote Posted by All is one (here)
    In Europe: Southern part of Belgium and a part of Germany got sudden floods. This due to stationary rain zones (and maybe also really bad decisions of politicians not taking the right measures to prevent the floods).

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57862894
    https://www.newsweek.com/germany-flo...entury-1610368

Houses and cars were taken with the floods. A lot of people died. And many more without a home or clean drinking water etc.
    I heard a politician say they did not want to rebuild houses on the places that have been flooded. Sounds like they want to relocate people permanently ...

This is not a very normal situation for European summertime.

Don't know if this is an indication of more earth changes to come. But, a long time ago, I remember listening to someone explaining that the major earth changes, collapse of the banking system, the vaccin issues would all happen simultaniously ...
    Last edited by onawah; 25th July 2021 at 06:08.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2021), greybeard (25th July 2021), Harmony (25th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th July 2021), kfm27917 (25th July 2021), mountain_jim (25th July 2021), Reinhard (25th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sun Erupts, Magnetic Pole Shift meets Climate Science
    53,527 views Jul 24, 2021
    Suspicious0bservers
    548K subscribers

Daily Sun, Earth and Science News! Just Click our Name for More!

DISASTER CYCLE PLAYLIST: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH...
    CLIMATE FORCING Playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

RESPONSE TO ALL DETRACTORS: https://youtu.be/aHBDF_3Dk_k

Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ankle Biter (29th July 2021), avid (25th July 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2021), Bluegreen (25th July 2021), Harmony (25th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th July 2021), mountain_jim (25th July 2021), Pam (22nd November 2021), Reinhard (25th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Edgar Cayce Maps: His Prophecies for Earth Explained
    By Sally Painter
    https://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/Ed..._Prophecy_Maps
    (More hyperlinks in the article than I have embedded here.)

"It's easy to understand the Edgar Cayce prophecy maps and the land transformations they indicate due to polar shifts and changing weather patterns. Cayce's readings about Earth changes spawned all kinds of speculation about future natural disasters and apocalyptic events.

Earth Changes From Cayce Readings
    According to the Edgar Cayce Earth change readings, there were three kinds of changes that are expected in the future. These include weather pattern changes around the globe, a major pole shift, and an increase in volcanic and earthquake activity.Weather Patterns Cause Catastrophic Earth Changes
    Edgar Cayce's predictions gave a single cause for the changes in weather patterns. The A.R.E. website states, "There are predictions of temperature changes in the deep waters which impact weather patterns, earthquakes, pole shifts, and volcanic eruptions."

When Cayce was asked how weather patterns would impact future wheat crops, he described (reading 195-29) changes that cause the Pacific Ocean's deep currents to run warmer than normal. This pattern is known as El Niño (discovered by fishermen in South America hundreds of years ago). La Niña causes the ocean currents to turn colder. These weather changes occur every three to seven years, and artificial intelligence (AI) has finally caught up with Cayce's reading about the cause of El Niño and can predict it 18 months before it happens.

Cayce was asked to conduct a reading (195-29) on the validity of a solar theory report written by Herbert Janvrin Browne on Long Range Weather Forecast. Browne's theory hypothesized that solar radiation is responsible for climate changes. In response, Cayce's reading contradicted the report. Cayce said, "…emphasis be placed in the condition of density, or population, combined with the solar conditions to bring about certain changes in the sea and the currents…"

Cayce went on to indicate that the rising ocean heat is directly related to the size of sunspots. He was emphatic that it was the reflection of the sun in the earth's atmosphere and not the sun's radiation that causes the currents to grow warmer.

Polar Shift Cayce Predicted Happening
    The Magnetic Storm episode of the television show Nova can be connected to a Cayce prophecy. During the show, scientists discuss the magnetic force field that protects the Earth. This field is generated by the Earth's molten core of liquid iron some 2,000 miles beneath the surface. This magnetic force protects the Earth and every living thing from radiation storms that regularly sweep across the planet and the rest of the universe. The alarming news revealed in the episode is how the magnetic force field is weakening. Cayce predicted this weakening in reading 826-8: https://www.edgarcayce.org/the-readi...hat-came-true/

Edgar Cayce was asked if there'd be any great Earth changes in 2000-2001. He answered that there would be "a shifting of the poles" to herald the dawning of a New Age. According to the scientists in the Nova episode, the change began in the South Atlantic Ocean between Africa and South America. The fluctuations in polarity impacted the magnetic field that shields the Earth.

When the magnetic shield is weakened, the solar winds that ordinarily are funneled to the two poles are no longer capable of this diversion. This shift caused the phenomena of the Northern and Southern Lights to become visible from new places in the world. It's from this weakened protective shield that the Earth's poles are currently shifting and exposure to the sun's radiation is increasing.

It is a scientific fact that the Earth's magnetic poles constantly move, but over the past decades, the rate of movement has vastly increased. According to NASA, the rate of movement has gone from 10 km a year to a startling 40 km per year. Scientists conclude, "At this rate, it will exit North America and reach Siberia in a few decades."

An excellent example that this Cayce shift is underway happened in 2011. The magnetic field decreased over 10% during the past decade and the shifting of the poles began to cause inaccuracies in GPS (Global Positioning Systems). In 2011, the GPS coordinates had to be recalibrated. Tampa International Airport closed the main runway for a week in order to adjust taxiways and signage to reflect the new magnetic pole direction. Other airports in America and around the world also adjusted their flight paths and runways.

You can find maps online that claim to represent Cayce's prediction of the world's landmasses changes after the pole shifts. Some of these are also listed as a Navy and Cayce map, implying that the Navy created a map predicting a pole shift and geographical changes. This map is more likely a creation based on Cayce's pole shift prediction. A psychic named Gordon-Michael Scallion produced a pole shift map that is often confused with Cayce's prediction and used as an example of Cayce's pole shift map. You should take some of these examples with a grain of salt and refer to Cayce's reading on how the geography of continents, countries, and states will be reconfigured.

Changes in U.S. Coastlines and Great Lakes
    In a prophetic dream of his next incarnation (2100 AD), Cayce lived in a coastal town in Nebraska since the western portion of the US was gone and covered by the ocean. Within the 1152-11 reading, Cayce foretold of areas that would be safe.

While Cayce never gave specific dates for Earth changes, he did map out a timeline of events (reading 1152-11) that you can follow. https://books.google.com/books?id=Qa...152-11&f=false
    Special attention was given in the readings that it would require "another generation" and often foretold which event would precede another one. It is clear that based on his readings, the geography of the entire world will change, and it all begins with the polar shift.
    Reading 152-11 was a response to a client's concern about safe areas to move to in order to be prepared for future geographical changes. Cayce gave the future U.S. map regions. Many portions of the east coast would be disturbed and many portions of the west coast and central portion of the U.S would shift. With the disappearance of current coastlines, new lands in the Atlantic and Pacific would emerge. Many of the battlefields would be transformed into oceans, and new bays would form as new trade ports.

He stated in the reading that the coastline of New York would disappear and along with it, New York City would slip into the ocean. This is one of the changes that would require another generation. However, the southern portions of the Carolinas and Georgia would disappear sooner. The shifts in the southern coastlines have accelerated over the past 20 years in part due to currents shifting and devastating hurricanes. Along the North Carolina beaches, many second and third row houses are now oceanfront homes.

In another part of the reading, Cayce states that the Great Lakes will empty into the Gulf. When asked if Virginia Beach will be a safe place to live during the Earth changes, Cayce confirmed that it was a safe zone. Some areas of Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois will also be safe. The southern and eastern portions of Canada will be safe. However, the western lands will be disturbed. Cayce doesn't indicate if the western lands mean Canada, the U.S. or both.

When he was asked about California, Cayce stated that Los Angeles and San Francisco will disappear first, then followed by the disappearance of New York City into the Atlantic.

Japan and Parts of Europe Underwater

Many of the Cayce readings are archived as reports. The report of reading 3651-1 details the fate of Japan and part of Europe. Cayce states that Japan will sink into the sea. The fate of the upper portion of Europe is devastating since it will change instantaneously with the oceans and rivers being displaced with the pole shift.

Earthquake Activity Increases

Along with the pole shift, earthquake activity will also increase. Cayce was specific about certain U.S. regions that will see such an increase in earthquakes. In his January 1936 reading 270-35, he stated when Vesuvius or Pelee volcanoes erupt, then within the following three months, the southern coast of California and the areas between Salt Lake and the southern portions of Nevada can expect an inundation of earthquakes. He also stated that the earthquake activity will be much stronger in the Southern Hemisphere than in the Northern Hemisphere.

Two Signals of Catastrophic Earth Changes
    The two signals Cayce researchers have attributed to the beginning of the major Earth changes. Cayce predicted that the simultaneous eruption of two famous volcanoes would herald the final shifting of the poles.

Mount Pele
    Mount Pelee is located on the French Caribbean Island of Martinique. Mt. Pelee last erupted in 1932 and is an active volcano that is closely watched for any signs of eruption.

Mount Etna
    Located in NE Sicily, Italy, Mount Etna is an active volcano. It's the largest one currently active in Europe. A major eruption occurred in July 2001 and in 2017, Mount Etna erupted. In February 2021, the volcano explosions lasted for days with lava fountains and smoke plumes spewing from the volcano. Then in May 2021, multiple lava displays began and continue.

According to researchers of Cayce's readings, when both volcanoes erupt together, there will be approximately 90 days to evacuate the west coast before the massive flood claims the coastline.Edgar Cayce Maps and a Message of Hope
    In Cayce's readings about the impending polar shift and climate changes, he was very emphatic that nothing was written in stone. During his readings, Cayce constantly reminded that prayer and right thought of consciousness could alter the dire future he foresaw. He mentions in readings 364-23 and 440-5 that in the aftermath of the shift, hidden knowledge will be unearthed in Egypt, the Yucatan and the Bimini sector that will explain Atlantis and can also help humankind advance to the next spiritual level."
    Last edited by onawah; 29th July 2021 at 23:27.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (25th July 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2021), gini (15th February 2022), Harmony (25th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th July 2021), mountain_jim (25th July 2021), Pam (22nd November 2021), pyrangello (25th July 2021), Reinhard (15th February 2022), RunningDeer (26th May 2022), Sérénité (11th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 170 posts

@ Onawah: Very interesting info.

I think the prediction of the major earth changes happening simultaneously with the breakdown of the financial system etc. were made by Scott Owen (from Believer's Underground; post glacial rebound theory and earth quake predictions etc.).

He also explained why all the changes are due to happen.

This by explaining the post glacial rebound theory and its effect on the world.

In short:

- Ice caps are melting faster due to radioactive particlestrapped in the layers of ice now decaying; giving of heat.
    - This is one of the major reasons all kind of earth changes are starting
    - Huge weight of water gets in to the oceans putting pressure on the tectonic plates (& also because difference between salt levels in ocean and ice cap water etc.)
    - Depending on the movement of the plates some parts will be pushed up and some parts dragged down
    -I thought also change in ocean's currents, weather pattern changes, changes in earth wobble can be explained with this theory

But even though finding a safe place might be really important; the people that you're surrounded by are even more important. For being in a safe location, whith crazy/egoistic people might turn out worse than going with the changes themselves ...

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th July 2021), greybeard (25th July 2021), Harmony (28th July 2021), Hym (28th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th July 2021), onawah (26th July 2021), Reinhard (15th February 2022), Sérénité (11th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

All the more important to be on some spiritual path.
    Once the thought " I am not the body" is deeply held, fear is greatly diminished.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

All is one (25th July 2021), Ankle Biter (29th July 2021), Bill Ryan (28th July 2021), Brigantia (25th July 2021), Harmony (28th July 2021), Hym (28th July 2021), I am B (25th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th July 2021), kfm27917 (25th July 2021), onawah (26th July 2021), Reinhard (15th February 2022), Sérénité (11th August 2021), Sunray (23rd February 2022)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The explanation that prevails currently from what I have read (based on the latest data and some of that is quite recent), is that the energy causing the shift comes when the 12,000 year cosmic (galactic) cycle comes due again, which affects the whole solar system (and beyond--see Dr. Paul laViolette's work), not just the Earth.
    That is what causes the the earth's magnetic field to wane and the planetary atmosphere to thin, thus making the Earth more vulnerable to forces coming from without (comets, etc.) and allowing in more cosmic and solar rays, which creates havoc with weather patterns and endangers many life forms.

Quote Posted by All is one (here)
    In short:

- Ice caps are melting faster due to radioactive particlestrapped in the layers of ice now decaying; giving of heat.
    - This is one of the major reasons all kind of earth changes are starting
    - Huge weight of water gets in to the oceans putting pressure on the tectonic plates (& also because difference between salt levels in ocean and ice cap water etc.)
    - Depending on the movement of the plates some parts will be pushed up and some parts dragged down
    -I thought also change in ocean's currents, weather pattern changes, changes in earth wobble can be explained with this theory

But even though finding a safe place might be really important; the people that you're surrounded by are even more important. For being in a safe location, whith crazy/egoistic people might turn out worse than going with the changes themselves ...
    Last edited by onawah; 29th October 2022 at 19:19.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

All is one (26th July 2021), avid (26th July 2021), Bill Ryan (28th July 2021), Brigantia (26th July 2021), greybeard (26th July 2021), Harmony (28th July 2021), Hym (28th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th July 2021), mountain_jim (26th July 2021), Reinhard (15th February 2022)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Odd Land Movement, Nova Evidence, Disaster Cycle
    26,375 views Jul 26, 2021
    Suspicious0bservers
    548K subscribers

Who Remembers the Yellow Sun?
    52,865 views Jul 25, 2021
    Suspicious0bservers
    548K subscribers
    Last edited by onawah; 26th July 2021 at 15:55.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (26th July 2021), Bill Ryan (28th July 2021), Bluegreen (28th July 2021), Harmony (28th July 2021), Hym (28th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th July 2021), mountain_jim (26th July 2021), Reinhard (15th February 2022)

29. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Auroral Anomaly, Another CME, Earth's Rotation
    41,902 viewsJul 27, 2021
    Suspicious0bservers
    548K subscribers

(Suspicious Observers' updates are usually very succinct, and can start you off on an investigative search into the latest data coming in on the weather, planetary and beyond. In the face of that, you might be surprised to find out that what you thought you knew is no longer relevant. )
    Last edited by onawah; 27th July 2021 at 23:24.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th July 2021), Bluegreen (28th July 2021), greybeard (29th July 2021), Harmony (28th July 2021), Hym (28th July 2021), Tintin (28th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,168 times in 10,101 posts

Onawah, this month you have successfully "re-positioned" this series from the Ranch thread, where it has run since forever. I am obviously wasting my time (see below) as going by the thx the members would obviously rather hear it from you. Its all yours. I promise to never run it again.

Suspicious Observers | Space News

Auroral Anomaly, Another CME, Earth's Rotation | S0 News July.27.2021

(4:39)

Odd Land Movement, Nova Evidence, Disaster Cycle | S0 News July.26.2021

(4:33)

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

greybeard (29th July 2021), Hym (28th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As I PMed Bluegreen: " I think Suspicious Observers' updates should get lots of attention, so I hope you will keep on featuring it on your thread too."
    It's so important I thought it deserved a thread of it's own, but since the Geomagnetic Reversal thread was already started (not by me), I've added on to this one, since S.O. is the best source of that info that I've seen.
    If there is indeed a massive shift like the one that sunk Atlantis coming by 2040, we should all be aware of it, though most won't be able to handle it, sadly. For those who can, it's vital info.
    Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Onawah, this month you have successfully "re-positioned" this series from the Ranch thread, where it has run since forever. I am obviously wasting my time (see below) as going by the thx the members would obviously rather hear it from you. Its all yours. I promise to never run it again.

Suspicious Observers | Space News

Last edited by onawah; 17th November 2021 at 21:15.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th July 2021), greybeard (29th July 2021), Hym (28th July 2021), mountain_jim (28th July 2021)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

I love the thread "Up at the Ranch and Beyond". I thank you Bluegreen for taking on that role. The amount of visitors compared to members is so high, and the messages so importanat, so the more views the better. Many thanks to Bluegreen and Onawah.
    Last edited by Harmony; 29th July 2021 at 04:30.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Ankle Biter (29th July 2021), Bluegreen (28th July 2021), greybeard (29th July 2021), onawah (28th July 2021)

37. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Disaster Cycle Is Marching On
    Jul 28, 2021
    Suspicious0bservers
    K subscribers

DISASTER CYCLE PLAYLIST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...xEEiirgfXwhfsw

RESPONSE TO ALL DETRACTORS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHBDF_3Dk_k&t=0s

Solar Eruptions, Rock Art Anomaly, LLSVP, Super Flare Star
    43,427 views Jul 28, 2021
    Suspicious0bservers
    549K subscribers
    Last edited by onawah; 29th July 2021 at 05:12.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ankle Biter (29th July 2021), avid (29th July 2021), Bluegreen (29th July 2021), greybeard (29th July 2021), Harmony (29th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th July 2021)

39. Link to Post #80
    Australia Avalon Member Ankle Biter's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,662 times in 368 posts

I like this thread and the content delivered on SuspiciousObservers channel with regards to cyclical catastrophism occurring around every 12,000 years or so. I think there's a few competing ideas with regards to the driving mechanism such as I understand them, with Randall Carlson's impact hypothesis vs Galactic center shockwave (P.LaViolette) and with Ben Davidson's channel the micro nova... which also appears in LaViolette's hypothesis too presented in Earth Under Fire video (I think it might even warrant its own thread but that's not the point I wanted to raise in this post). Therefore I shall get on with it..... lol

One aspect I'm not biting down on is the notion of crustal displacement during pole flip. Some of the videos featured a globe showing Antarctica in an equatorial location and some other land mass where that one used to be.. This raises questions around Ice Cores of 2.7 million years. Clearly surviving several cyclical pole flips and periods of being polar and equatorially located. how is the ice preserved?

The next part is to do with Mantal plumes or hotspots which are assumed to be in a fixed position while crustal plates move over relative to them. The Hawaiian Island chain forming for the last 70 million years suggests that particular plate hasn't moved during pole flips unless.. during flip and then flip back the plate returns over the exact (sort of) same hotspot or the assumption of fixed hotspots needs reworking, or the last explanation is I've missed out something vital even something else I've overlooked. Hence, I'm wondering if a member here more knowledge of the idea knows if these conflicting thoughts are reconciled or addressed?
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. -Lao Tzu

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ankle Biter For This Post:

greybeard (29th July 2021), Harmony (29th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th July 2021), onawah (29th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 70 LastLast