Thread: The Giants: The Nephilim Antediluvian Civilization

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default The Giants: The Nephilim Antediluvian Civilization

The Giants | The Nephilim Antediluvian Civilization | Pre Flood | Documentary Best Evidence 2017

The Nephilim, the product of the sons of god mingling with the daughters of Adam, the great Biblical giants, “the fallen ones,” the Rephaim, “the dead ones”—these descriptions are all applied to one group of characters found within the Hebrew Bible. Who are the Nephilim? From where do the “heroes of old, the men of renown” come? Genesis 6:1–4 tells the readers that the Nephilim, which means “fallen ones” when translated into English, were the product of copulation between the divine beings (lit. sons of god) and human women (lit. daughters of Adam). The Nephilim are known as great warriors and Biblical giants (see Ezekiel 32:27 and Numbers 13:33). It was once claimed that the mating of the sons of god and the daughters of Adam that resulted in the Nephilim caused the flood, and this caused the Nephilim to have a negative reputation. This was believed because the next verse (Genesis 6:5) is the introduction to the flood narrative and because their name means “fallen ones.” It is unlikely that this interpretation is correct because Genesis 6:4 presents nothing but praise for the Nephilim and no criticism is present. In addition, the name “fallen ones” is likely a reference to their divine paternity transforming—falling—into the human condition, albeit an almost superhuman condition.

(Its a bit heavy for my taste but some will get a lot from it Chris)

Last edited by greybeard; 11th July 2019 at 11:24.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (21st May 2020), Asyloth (20th May 2020), avid (11th July 2019), Bill Ryan (11th July 2019), Bruno (6th September 2019), Constance (11th July 2019), DeeMetrios (11th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th November 2021), drneglector (15th July 2019), East Sun (12th July 2019), Elen (12th July 2019), Franny (12th July 2019), Gracy (31st August 2019), Icare (13th October 2020), justntime2learn (11th July 2019), Lefty Dave (11th July 2019), LifeAngel (28th May 2020), Pam (15th July 2019), Peter UK (9th September 2019), Richter (28th May 2020), Sadieblue (11th July 2019), Star Tsar (12th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (11th July 2019), TomKat (1st September 2019), toppy (11th July 2019), Valerie Villars (16th July 2019), william r sanford72 (13th July 2019), Wmel (11th July 2019), Woody (12th July 2019), Words of Joy (12th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: The Giants: The Nephilim Antediluvian Civilization

Long, long ago and far, far away.
    Evolution, is a 'Fairy tail for adults'

'Dead men's secrets'
    Jonathan gray

I remember seeing this vid a while back.
    Thank you for reminding me of it Chris, I must try to buy a copy of the book when I can.
    A book for the Avalon library if ever there was one ha.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Constance (12th July 2019), Franny (12th July 2019), greybeard (11th July 2019), Icare (13th October 2020), Pam (16th July 2019), Peter UK (9th September 2019), Sadieblue (22nd May 2020), Star Tsar (12th July 2019), toppy (11th July 2019), Tyy1907 (16th September 2020), Valerie Villars (16th July 2019), Words of Joy (12th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Long, long ago and far, far away.
    Evolution, is a 'Fairy tail for adults'

'Dead men's secrets'
    Jonathan gray

I remember seeing this vid a while back.
    Thank you for reminding me of it Chris, I must try to buy a copy of the book when I can.
    A book for the Avalon library if ever there was one ha.
    The "Dead Men's Secrets" is already in the Avalon library:
    http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Jonathan%20Gray%20-%20Dead%20Men's%20Secrets.pdf

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Constance (12th July 2019), CurEus (17th July 2019), drneglector (15th July 2019), Franny (12th July 2019), greybeard (12th July 2019), Icare (14th October 2020), Jambo (23rd November 2021), Peter UK (9th September 2019), Sadieblue (22nd May 2020), snoman (13th July 2019), Star Tsar (12th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2019), toppy (13th July 2019), Valerie Villars (16th July 2019), WEAREONE (14th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Interesting stuff, has some overlap with what I'm currently writing up. Things got out of hand quickly. Now at 30 Word-doc pages and haven't processed everything.

It is such a remarkable part of our history. And there's a lot more to be said.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

greybeard (12th July 2019), Pam (16th July 2019), Peter UK (9th September 2019), Sadieblue (7th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2019), toppy (13th July 2019), Valerie Villars (16th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    ...Its a bit heavy for my taste....
    Well Chris, a guy 9 feet tall will weight a lot.

Seriously, fascinating subject. There seems to be lots of evidence pointing straight to the reality of giants in our past. So, so many stories in newspapers before censorship took place. Many tales of the Smithsonian hiding evidence in their deepest vaults. No doubt if the stories are true the Vatican is hiding some of it too.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

greybeard (12th July 2019), Sadieblue (7th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2019), toppy (13th July 2019), Valerie Villars (16th July 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

The Vatican, One of the worst offenders through its entire existence IMO, of course.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

greybeard (12th July 2019), Peter UK (9th September 2019), Sadieblue (7th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (16th July 2019), Valerie Villars (16th July 2019), Words of Joy (12th July 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    ...Its a bit heavy for my taste....
    Well Chris, a guy 9 feet tall will weight a lot.

Seriously, fascinating subject. There seems to be lots of evidence pointing straight to the reality of giants in our past. So, so many stories in newspapers before censorship took place. Many tales of the Smithsonian hiding evidence in their deepest vaults. No doubt if the stories are true the Vatican is hiding some of it too.
    Ha Ha my friend.
    If the gravity was less way back then that would help to explain bigger beings.
    There was an experiment some time a go.
    Birds were put in a vacuum and the pressure reduced then the density of the air was too thin for flight.
    Now if the density of the air was thicker at one point in time--heavier animals could perhaps fly.

Chris

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

conk (15th July 2019), Hym (12th July 2019), Sadieblue (7th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (13th July 2019), toppy (13th July 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Back in the early days you had 6 foot wing spanned dragonfly's o.0

Correction:
    Quote Meganeuridae: It was one of the largest known insects that ever lived, with a reconstructed wing length of 330 millimetres (13 in), an estimated wingspan of up to 710 millimetres (28 in), and a body length from head to tail of almost 430 millimetres (17 in)."
    Read more at http://www.geologyin.com/2018/01/the...IYvAIhFL1wX.99
    My memory has a 6 foot spanned one, well?

Slap a saddle on a 12 foot long centipedes, wow what a smooth ride that would be
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

greybeard (13th July 2019), kfm27917 (31st August 2019), Sadieblue (22nd May 2020), toppy (13th July 2019), william r sanford72 (13th July 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Watching basketball news lately and the story of a 7'6" player was very interesting. He plays for the Boston Celtics D League team and may well go to the top pro level. It's astounding watching him stand almost flat footed and dunk the ball. What must life be like being that tall. I have a few minor issues at 6'4", but 7'6"? Customized everything, I'm guessing.

Of course if everyone was extremely tall, perhaps like our fabled giants, everything would be proportional and no problem.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

greybeard (15th July 2019), Peter UK (9th September 2019), Sadieblue (7th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th July 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

@ Comk. it seems that if we grow to great heights "naturally" we function well...if it is causeds by disease like gigantism or thyroid or other glandular issues....the organs and skeleton does not seem to keep a balance and they tend to die young. Imagine being 8ft tall with the liver function of someone who is 5ft 5....

I would expect that any of the giants captured in Afghanistan or even ancient remains that have been secreted away will produce some nightmare level super soldiers.....probably microchipped for conyrol as from most accounts they are total rage monsters and insane

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

conk (17th July 2019), greybeard (17th July 2019), Peter UK (9th September 2019), Sadieblue (7th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (16th July 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Certain environments on earth have been known to have contributed to gigantism in species. In what is today the Sahara desert for example. When it was ocean what sea life did live there was much bigger than same species elsewhere in the world. Also, hybrids can at times become bigger than both parents. Ligers for example can not only be reproduced by the mating of lion and tiger but how you do it determines if the offspring is bigger or not. Taking this a step further we could say the Wolverine is a member of the weasel family and the largest making it supremely capable and with few natural enemies. If a wolverine were to breed with say a badger or even a otter in the right way the potential exists not to just produce viable offspring but also to produce a supreme predator on land, snowy slopes or seas icy or not! It also has the potential to grow bigger than the larger parent of the two.

In nature we've discovered new species as well as we watch others vanish. It is very possible a hybrid hominid lives right beside of all of us that has evolved much the same by hybridizing to become something else and it could be larger by far if it's sole talent is to hide from it's most dangerous competitor. When you consider the range of the reports of this and the ages they encompass going way back there is obviously at least one other hominid living here and possibly more. One could even be right under our noses that looks like us and acts like us but isn't us with few tells to know who they are.

One of those tells for human hybrid types is the desire for unnatural things. To remake things in their own image not that of the so called creator! At least as I understand it this is the sole reason many belonging to these religions do everything in reverse to natural. Crowley style everything is reversed. Yes means no, no means yes.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Constance (16th July 2019), greybeard (17th July 2019), Peter UK (9th September 2019), Sadieblue (7th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (16th July 2019), Valerie Villars (16th July 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I have just finished listening.

This "video" uploaded has blatantly ripped the lecture of another content creator and placed it into their own video with grossly irrelevant graphics that would confuse people new to the topics discussed, fields of study and controversies, The added truly moronic sound effects and banal music overlays makes for a very frustrating listening experience.

The actual information, or rather commentary, on Dead Men's Secrets is well thought out and presents fairly well and would serve as a pretty good primer as to issues and concerns facing several academic research communities and explains the crisis of credibility facing many disciplines today. Does seem like source material for Ancient Aliens BEFORE "everything is aliens".

I would advise to find the original lecture/commentary or even better yet.....read the book.

As it relates to giants

1. In our planetary history there has been periods of mega flora and mega fauna......no reason why mega hominids would not exist then.
    It is posited that we had a water canopy surrounding the earth in that time and harmful solar radiation was kept at a minimum, oxygen levels and air pressure were considerably higher. In Lab experiments these conditions show massive mega grown of plants and animals under these very select conditions

2. If an elephant can exist today........so can giants. The only physiological challenge, as I mentioned in my above post, is a genetic, hormonal or other defects that causes uncontrolled growth........organs, skeleton and muscles do not grow to meet the needs of a giant sized body caused by disease.

Gravity has little to do with that.....although may have been necessary for creatures like dinosaurs.....if oxygen lvls were the same as they are now. To be blunt it is just wild speculation from, mainstream zoologists and anthropologists.....who are rarely totally correct.

3. There have been several accounts of modern day giants being encountered all over the world.....some variants as large as 17 ft high. Sasquatch has been reported to be upto 15 ft high by several independent accounts...

As Graham Hancock and others posit....we go through cycles of massive earth cataclysmic changes wiping out each civilization before it.......who knows the peoples and civilizations that came before us?

Clearly they knew many things we do not.
    Last edited by CurEus; 17th July 2019 at 01:52.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

amor (9th September 2019), greybeard (17th July 2019), JDarktide (2nd June 2020), mountain_jim (17th July 2019), Peter UK (9th September 2019), Sadieblue (7th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (17th July 2019), Words of Joy (3rd September 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

sorry URL does not exist.
    caN u PROVIDE better one ?
    Thanks

26. The Following User Says Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

greybeard (31st August 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I used the same one underneath the original post
    Hopefully this works this time.
    Interesting subject.
    Chris

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

mountain_jim (1st September 2019), Mutchie (8th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (21st May 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    San Marino Avalon Member jaybird88's Avatar
    Thanks

anyone have any ideas on where these nephilim are today?

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybird88 For This Post:

greybeard (6th September 2019), Mutchie (8th September 2019), Peter UK (9th September 2019), Sadieblue (22nd May 2020), Sunny-side-up (21st May 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Biblical accounts suggest they are supposed to be physcially "imprisoned" under the earth until the "Last Days" Antartica has some odd rumours. ...they also may not be "physical" anymore so would account for the Demons and Djinn and evil spirits. I do not feel that incorporeal account is "precise" enough though. I tend to think Djinn, demons etc are their own unique deviant life forms.

Sumerian Texts would suggest the flood dealt with most of them leaving only a scattered few...
    Accounts of giants exist ALL over the world. The remains are quickly stolen by governments. A recent accounting of soldiers meeting one in Afghanistan and killing it is the ost recent I have geard much.

Many N. American tribes have accopunts of some forms of giants most notably lovelock cave

It seems they built the megaliths and mound works from S. America throughout all of Europe and Asia.

To me it seems there a few insonsistencies here.
    1. Not all acounts are the same.

There are super massive humans
    There are VERY big humnans
    And then there are people like the Paracas in Peru with very very unusual massive conical heads. They test as from the Middle East.......but are in S. America....hmmmmmmm. Red/auburn hair.
    And then the murderous Nephilim. 6 fingers adn toes, red headed double rows od teeth. They like to eat us.

So it seems we are dealing with hybrids, semi demans, and mega humans all at the same time. Most with red heair......not sure of they are all related.......in some fashion...and maybe why red heads are not much liked for some reason.

I just hope the miltary does not get one and turn it into some super soldier.......we'd be doomed.

LA Marzulli does quite a bit of research on giants as Nephilim as does Seve Qualye. and Brian Forester on the Paracas people's DNA. Some feel they could in some way be related to some forms of sasquatch.....due to head shape but only time will tell.

Last edited by CurEus; 6th September 2019 at 09:24.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

greybeard (6th September 2019), leavesoftrees (6th September 2019), Mutchie (8th September 2019), Peter UK (9th September 2019), Sadieblue (7th September 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    San Marino Avalon Member jaybird88's Avatar
    Thanks

IMO the nephilim are connected to the gods of the ancient world. mainsteam Christians today seem to brush off or down play these things. the gods were make believe and the nephilim were just tall people. kind of dumb having a command not to worship other gods that dont exist in the first place. then you have things like Egypt, the most sophisticated and intelligent kingdom of the ancient world yet they dont have the sense to know the gods they worship are make believe, does that make sense to anyone? Solomon had divine wisdom from the heavens and even he was not smart enough to know the gods were not real, i dont thnk so. i think these gods are still around today, you find them and you find the nephilim.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybird88 For This Post:

greybeard (7th September 2019), Peter UK (9th September 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Quote Posted by jaybird88 (here)
    anyone have any ideas on where these nephilim are today?
    Another place we find giants today is in the Solomon Islands. Marius Boirayon (Not his real name) married a Solomon Island woman and lived with them for a number of years. He came back with many tales of the 'Ramos' that inhabited the mountainous inland. In the past, the giants would come down and prey upon the native islanders, often carrying them off to finish off later. You can find many other stories in his book and on his webste. www.solomonislandmysteries.com

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

amor (4th October 2020), CurEus (8th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (11th November 2019), greybeard (8th September 2019), Icare (14th October 2020), Peter UK (9th September 2019), Sadieblue (22nd May 2020), Sunny-side-up (21st May 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

Is it possible that the Nephilim will walk the earth again ? THANKS for posting ....

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th November 2019), Peter UK (9th September 2019), Sadieblue (22nd May 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Biblical Prophesy indicates they will be released and return in force during the "End Times". I think that is just before Armageddon ( which is technically a place not a time) and the Apocalypse, 3 Days of Darkness and the 2ND Coming.

Soo.....that would be a yes?
    To me that prophesy would make much more sense astrologically interpreted, at least initially.

From our current perspective, as the bastard spawn of Annunaki Alien overlords, or even something else, maybe they would return if and when they return....but it seems some remain active. Popping out once in a while to eat us. If the hanadhar accounts are true even a squard with high powered weapons had a very hard time taking down 1.......imagine 10,000!

As an aide there does seem to be some loose accounts of a noble version of the Nephilim....purportedly they were revered and was "found" perfectly preserved in glass with very rich clothing and jewels. Looking very much like Old Sumerian Kings. Not so certain how fake this is. I have no CGI or editing skills to discern.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th November 2019), greybeard (8th September 2019), Peter UK (9th September 2019), Sadieblue (22nd May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast