+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast

Thread: Other 'Q' conversations, including some Questions and Answers

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,651 times in 8,595 posts

Default Re: Other 'Q' conversations, including some Questions and Answers

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Now that I had time to find this thread...
    [mod note from Hervé: MJ, your post wasn't deleted; it was moved in a batch of 22 posts:
    Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Ras-le-bol:

I moved 22 posts from this thread back to their proper booth.
    ...]

While I appreciate that explanation, the post I was replying to, Bill' response, and following responses to that post were all left in same place - so perhaps you can understand why it looked to me like my post was singled out.

And I apologize for a poor quote situation - the post I was commenting on was by waves, replying to AutumnW's post which was only the first section.

[Mod note from Hervé: posts which are completely off topic for this thread and which I am going to move to their proper booth, again!]
    Last edited by Hervé; 14th July 2019 at 22:26.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (14th July 2019), Chester (21st March 2020), edina (14th July 2019), Mike (14th July 2019), mojo (14th July 2019), T Smith (26th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by jcking (here)
    Quote We were discussing the Epstein issue over a year ago, because it was brought up in the Q posts.

It's only now breaking news for people not following Q.
    Edina- You seriously believe only Q followers have heard of Epstein's case- you're talking about the notorious billionaire with the $56 million dollar mansion in the middle of the largest city in the States?
    I realize a lot of Q followers are completely opposed to reading any kind of conventional news, but this guy has been infamous for decades. I mean, I remember when he got arrested the last time, 10 years ago, and he'd been a known danger for at least a decade at that point.

Oh, by the way, maybe you don't know this- one of the leads on the Epstein case is none other than James Comey's daughter.
    https://nypost.com/2019/07/07/daught...n-case-report/
    Does that square with the Q narrative?
    I am aware of the story, but it is likely not accurate.

It's too early to know who has been assigned to the case.

We'll see as it unfolds.

And I don't think just people who follows Q posts were aware the overall Epstein story.

We were aware of the ongoing investigation in the background.

And the photos from inside the buildings there.
    Last edited by edina; 14th July 2019 at 22:18.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Belle (15th July 2019), Chester (21st March 2020), mojo (14th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by waves
    Quote Posted by edina (here)
    Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Now that I had time to find this thread...

Speaking of what looks to me like censorship, I took offense to be collectively labeled as a parasite in a post which is linked below and still present, by posting my forum years of membership, number of thanks, etc.

The post below illustrates that this level of arrogance and insults to certain longstanding members of this forum appears to be supported by the forum powers-that-be, since this and similar posts from this member are ok,

where-as my response was removed.

Billl's nice statement to reply that I am definitely not considered a parasite still contains a quote from my post, but my post defending participants in the Q thread and research process we support was removed, with no notice to me as to why or by whom.

The irony is that the post and member I was responding to demonstrates the insult-driven, close-mindedness that he ascribes collectively to some of us 'other' members and this apparently is ok to those claiming the high-ground in this forum.

It is Avalon's current, apparent, collective support of this point-of-view and this kind of member-behavior that illustrates to me that the forum leadership no longer judges its members equally, or applies equivalent restraint when members collectively trash other members intelligence or reasoning ability for a research topic that is now showing real effects in the world (Epstein arrest - Mossad blackmailing likely to be exposed, NXIVM trials, pedophile arrests, etc. - all Q subject areas well before current events.)

Quote gentle, wise and brilliant old souls
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1300491

Quote Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?
    Posted by AutumnW (here)
    The problem, Warree, is energy. Those who are emotional extremists are highly susceptible to being duped, getting all jazzed about it. They overpower forums because they believe they have "seen the light." I can't compete on my own here and most of the antiQ crowd has left. This is how these duping programs work. They over power any dissent and dissenters end up disillusioned and leave forums.

This will be the eventual outcome here, I am afraid.

The Q anon phenomenon encourages Narcissistic thinking. Followers believe they are special, have inside knowledge etc... They're like Jehovah's Witnesses on meth.
    'Eventual' outcome? I say it's here. If a forum relentlessly coddles the sealed shut minded, insulting, arrogant, energy draining parasites in the name of 'tolerance', all it will get are more and more closed minded parasites.

The parasites own Avalon now
    - the contentious topics that are most important to defining the 'tone' of Avalon - are now dominated by the hopelessly programmed - the ones not in the least interested in learning, least of all what they may be wrong about.

The gentle, wise and brilliant old souls and teachers never stay very long for being instantly swarmed and treated with disrespect.

Imagine if Avalon held a very high standard and was known for being strictly a collective of only very wise, deeply read, open hearted listeners, sharers and discussers? There are millions looking for kindred spirits with no place to gather.

I'm realizing that BEING AN EXAMPLE OF HOW TO DO IT RIGHT is the ONLY THING that nudges any self-reflection in those with armored shells - not endless explaining and the 'tolerant' effort of letting them repeat and repeat their shallow, despicable habits which is just hardening and hardening their armor even more.
    things that make you say, hmmmm.....

I had not read that post by AutumnW, holy cow!!!!

(shaking my head)

sounds downright hateful
    Edina,

Perhaps you should take more care when highlighting quotes. Most of the text you lifted from that thread, was written by Waves. Not I. But it serves to illustrate my point. So thank you. When people are emotionally riled up and on a tear, they get things wrong.

This is my part of the quoted "downright hatefullness." Oh, btw, did any of you other drama and conflict queens go to the posted link and check its veracity?

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    The problem, Warree, is energy. Those who are emotional extremists are highly susceptible to being duped, getting all jazzed about it. They overpower forums because they believe they have "seen the light." I can't compete on my own here and most of the antiQ crowd has left. This is how these duping programs work. They over power any dissent and dissenters end up disillusioned and leave forums.

This will be the eventual outcome here, I am afraid.

The Q anon phenomenon encourages Narcissistic thinking. Followers believe they are special, have inside knowledge etc... They're like Jehovah's Witnesses on meth.
    To be observant, you post insults directed at other members all the time. Perhaps, you do so unintentionally. At any rate, it is an honest mistake.

I actually chided you for that very thing, earlier in this thread.
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 15th July 2019 at 12:06.

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is what happens when people only get their news from anonymous 8chan posts.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...osecution-team
    Quote Maurene Comey, an assistant U.S. attorney, was named alongside Alex Rossmiller and Alison Moe as the prosecutors assisting Berman with the case. James Comey, who was fired as FBI director in 2017 by President Trump, had been a U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York before he became deputy attorney general under President George W. Bush.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jcking For This Post:

Clear Light (14th July 2019), Kryztian (7th August 2019), PurpleLama (14th July 2019), ulli (14th July 2019)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I apologize AutumnW, the copy of the complete original post lost the attribution to waves and I did not catch that the reply appeared all part of your post.

I did edit it to fix just now, but the post was moved on me back to this thread while trying to do so.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 14th July 2019 at 22:43.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Chester (21st March 2020), edina (14th July 2019)

10. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jcking (here)
    This is what happens when people only get their news from anonymous 8chan posts.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...osecution-team
    Quote Maurene Comey, an assistant U.S. attorney, was named alongside Alex Rossmiller and Alison Moe as the prosecutors assisting Berman with the case. James Comey, who was fired as FBI director in 2017 by President Trump, had been a U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York before he became deputy attorney general under President George W. Bush.
    That's an inaccurate assumption on your part.

The reason why I consider it too soon to know who was put on the team was because I listened to an attorney calling this article out.

That was a few days ago though. And I haven't looked recently.

If I come across that source link again, I'll share here.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Belle (15th July 2019), Chester (21st March 2020), mojo (14th July 2019)

12. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

A mess of quotes. Edina requested deleted. There you go.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 14th July 2019 at 22:46.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Chester (21st March 2020), edina (14th July 2019)

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Over half the text you attributed to me was written by someone else. Please edit or remove it. Thank you.
    I can and will delete all the texts.

I honestly don't care anymore.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

AutumnW (14th July 2019), Chester (21st March 2020)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's an incredible assumption on your part that others not following Q hadn't heard of billionaire Epstein, I'm using a similarly flippant assumption to show you how silly it looks to group together the other 7.5 billion people on Earth and their collective knowledge, in this case about a supposedly obscure person who is actually one of the richest people on the planet, who is also a socialite and a very notorious pedophile. Let me know when you find that source.
    Last edited by jcking; 14th July 2019 at 22:32.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to jcking For This Post:

AutumnW (14th July 2019)

18. Link to Post #30
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Quote from jcking:

Quote Re: The 'censorship' discussion.
    It's an incredible assumption on your part that others not following Q hadn't heard of billionaire Epstein, I'm using a similarly flippant assumption to show you how silly it looks to group together the other 7.5 billion people on Earth and their collective knowledge. Let me know when you find that source

I've been aware of Epstein for a long time, and it's obvious that Comey should recuse herself, due to the Clinton connection. Is the MSM calling for that?
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 14th July 2019 at 22:34.

19. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

No problem Mountain Jim.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Chester (21st March 2020), mountain_jim (14th July 2019)

21. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

To be observant, you post insults directed at other members all the time. Perhaps, you do so unintentionally. At any rate, it is an honest mistake.

I actually chided you for that very thing, earlier in this thread. ---- Purple Llama

I have been highly critical of any groups whose participants engage in belief that runs counter to evidence. I am very sorry if I have offended you -- and I mean that sincerely.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Chester (21st March 2020), PurpleLama (15th July 2019)

23. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

AutumnW will you delete the texts from your own posts as well?
    Last edited by edina; 14th July 2019 at 23:10.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

Chester (21st March 2020)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

No problem Mountain Jim.
    Thanks. I did manage to edit mine while it was jumping around, but can't address the error in the quoted replies.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Chester (21st March 2020), PurpleLama (14th July 2019)

27. Link to Post #35
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Other 'Q' conversations, including some Questions and Answers

Another fine mess. Deleted per Edina's request. Perhaps PLlama you could do the same with misattributed quotes. Thanks.
    I have never misattributed any quote of yours, I have only quoted you directly.

If you can demonstrate otherwise, I would gladly retract.

*So the house cleaning continues??? I suggest a separate thread, because the research thread is not the one. Perhaps the opposing viewpoint thread?

28. Link to Post #36
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    I care a lot for this forum. I disagree with the " shadowban" (for lack of a better term). But, letting a favored right wing poster ( avftm) run roughshod over other members for too long before banning, is no good reason to let just as many get run over by a very few from the opposite end. Real liberty lovers love fairness above all.

And to be fair, a lot of people who were unaware of many so called conspiracy theories, are now aware, thanks to Q. Not me, my tin foil hat is a mile high, but to those who scream hoax, well the proof is in the pudding, and one of my first posts in this thread spoke directly into that. Q has reached more people than we could have. Our analysis of such is valuable.

But please, AutumnW et al, keep bitching. If it makes you feel better, because right now you seem disingenuous, and I don't care.

***Disclaimer, I don't really follow Q.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Wow. So the post I was composing in the other thread was preemptively moved???
    I'm gone. Just wanted to clear things up on my end. And I was sincere when I apologized if I offended you. I have to tone it down. I get it. I mentioned this the other day to Edina. I have been too insulting. So let's agree to disagree on this and carry on. Here, have a beer on me.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th July 2019), Chester (21st March 2020), edina (14th July 2019), mountain_jim (14th July 2019)

30. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I care a lot for this forum. I disagree with the " shadowban" (for lack of a better term). But, letting a favored right wing poster ( avftm) run roughshod over other members for too long before banning, is no good reason to let just as many get run over by a very few from the opposite end. Real liberty lovers love fairness above all.

And to be fair, a lot of people who were unaware of many so called conspiracy theories, are now aware, thanks to Q. Not me, my tin foil hat is a mile high, but to those who scream hoax, well the proof is in the pudding, and one of my first posts in this thread spoke directly into that. Q has reached more people than we could have. Our analysis of such is valuable.

But please, AutumnW et al, keep bitching. If it makes you feel better, because right now you seem disingenuous, and I don't care.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I'm gone. Just wanted to clear things up on my end. And I was sincere when I apologized if I offended you. I have to tone it down. I get it. I mentioned this the other day to Edina. I have been too insulting. So let's agree to disagree on this and carry on. Here, have a beer on me.
    Thank you AutumnW, much appreciated.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th July 2019), Chester (21st March 2020), mojo (14th July 2019), mountain_jim (14th July 2019)

32. Link to Post #38
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Another fine mess. Deleted per Edina's request. Perhaps PLlama you could do the same with misattributed quotes. Thanks.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thank you. I likewise apologize if I was in any way untoward. These on either end of a debate have their own feelings, their own views and perspectives, and everyone should be respected. Name calling in general isn't cool, and insinuations even less so. That's why I tend to be nice until I feel like I need to be pointy.

I am sure you mean well, and you're passionate about what you believe, but we all need to examine our own blinders just as much as we need to examine another's.

Please.

33. Link to Post #39
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

You realize, you may have created the most contentious thread, yet?

Haha, I'm so glad you do what you do.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I still say my cayenne is better that any tobasco....

34. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

One of the attributes I regard with greatest esteem is a good sense of humor!!
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Belle (15th July 2019), Bluegreen (15th July 2019), Chester (21st March 2020), ClearWater (14th July 2019), edina (14th July 2019), Innocent Warrior (17th July 2019), PurpleLama (14th July 2019), RunningDeer (14th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast