1. Link to Post #41
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: Other 'Q' conversations, including some Questions and Answers

Quote Posted by Ken (here)
    One of the attributes I regard with greatest esteem is a good sense of humor!!
    Hopefully you can reach the rest of the mods! I haven't lost hope for Mike, either!

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Quote Posted by jcking (here)
    This is what happens when people only get their news from anonymous 8chan posts.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...osecution-team
    Quote Maurene Comey, an assistant U.S. attorney, was named alongside Alex Rossmiller and Alison Moe as the prosecutors assisting Berman with the case. James Comey, who was fired as FBI director in 2017 by President Trump, had been a U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York before he became deputy attorney general under President George W. Bush.
    Both Comey and AG Alberto R. Gonzales had to sign off on Acost's plea agreement with Epstein. Surely a US Attorney in Miami could not have pulled the trigger on the deal without checking with DC.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Belle (15th July 2019), Chester (21st March 2020), Clarity (15th July 2019), mojo (14th July 2019), mountain_jim (14th July 2019), PurpleLama (14th July 2019), Valerie Villars (24th July 2019)

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    While Autumn may share an entirely different ideology, she shares many characteristics of bsbray/a voice from the mountains.
    Slight correction: AutumnW vs. Autumn
    The most recent post by Autumn was October, 11 2012 (post search)
    “Her” last activity was April 12, 2015.

I said Autumn, but specifically I meant Autumn W.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Corn bread vs. french bread. Wanna fight about it?
    Both have their place,
    I'm partial to cornbread, because I make great cornbread!

South Mississippi vs South Louisiana, bring it on.

My cayenne is hotter than your tobasco, prove me wrong.
    I can't. I ADORE cayenne. Cajun vs. Creole. prove me wrong. Cayenne is Creole. Tobasco is Cajun.

Last edited by Valerie Villars; 15th July 2019 at 00:02.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Belle (15th July 2019), Bluegreen (15th July 2019), Chester (21st March 2020), Clarity (15th July 2019), edina (15th July 2019), mojo (14th July 2019), PurpleLama (15th July 2019)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    I've personally made the decision to deeply question q material on other threads, to give y'all this quiet room to discuss things amongst yourselves, but when my last two posts have been deemed off topic elsewhere, which i have no problem with by the way, they wind up here and i apologize for the seeming toe stepping.

I would love to have conversations with you guys about this, ask questions and yes politely challenge, but only if you decide to leave home base to do so on another thread. I find this latest alt media phenom absolutly facinating, and am very interested in hearing from the horses mouth so to speak. But not here.
    Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    I was going to reply to your questions in the other thread before they were moved. A better call might have been to move them onto the off-topic Q Booth thread rather than disrupt the flow of this one.

Sargon of Akkad released a show yesterday discussing the very things you were asking about. If you’ve got any follow up questions after watching just reply on the Q off topic thread (which should really be renamed the “Q partisan political debates” thread imo).

Hi Jayke, so i watched the video and, it reminded me greatly of listening to Glen Beck yesterday spend a full half hour segment trying to make it sound reasonable that, the guy wearing a crown and looking like Caesar in sargons video is telling duly elected congress women to go back and fix their home countries.

3 of the 4 are native born Americans, and going back home to fix also reminded me of him talking about s--thole countries. since when is criticizing the US not ok? Omar talked about aipac being all about the Benjamins, meaning all about money of coarse, is that really anti semitic and hate filled? Just for one example.
    I'm not politically aligned with these 4, but i do happen to agree with Omar about aipac, and, since when is Israel the saint teresa of this world never to be criticized, dont they over see the world's largest prison, and bomb people at will with our blessings and no consequence? Just like we do?

I have a boatload of criticisms for the country i love, and i'll be more than happy to tell anyone who cares to listen about them, but i do not pledge my allegiance to any god or government, which these 4 do, so, should i be invited to go back where my great grand parents came from?

I think this is a good start, one simpl subject so, what do you think about this?

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

I have always found Trumps connections to Israel to be dubious. It’s an area I’m still researching myself and looking into more deeply. The Zionist billionaires behind Epstein were the same ones pushing the AIPAC agendas. If Trump was as deeply comprimised as people fear he is, I doubt he would’ve allowed the Epstein arrests to go through.

Israel is a complex topic, not everyone in Israel and not all Jews support the Zionist, Babylonian Talmudic, sabbatean agendas. There are factions in Israel just as their are factions everywhere else, as can be expected in any complex system. With many Israelis fighting to expose their own criminal elements within government, just as we are to fighting the criminal elements of our own on the Q threads.

As for the rhetoric surrounding “the squad” it’s just political theatre, highlighting the double standards that are found in the extremes of the Democratic Party. Even moderate Democrats have come out recently and said Trump is “politically brilliant”.

There is an ideological war being waged at the moment between morality vs pragmatism. Moral people get emotionally triggered when a moral is violated in order to achieve a particular outcome. Pragmatic people think the end justifies the means, and that the ethics of long term outcomes take precedent over immediate moral outrage.

Is either ideology better than the other? They both have their strengths and weaknesses. The overall dynamic though is one of creating “well tempered virtues”, it’s a restoration of virtue as oppose to a decline into immorality. It’s a process that’s still playing out and will continue for another couple years most likely.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BushPilot (24th July 2019), Chester (21st January 2020), Deux Corbeaux (23rd July 2019), gini (23rd July 2019), Gracy (23rd July 2019), KiwiElf (24th July 2019), ulli (23rd July 2019)

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

The real secret of Israel goes back to the Ottoman Empire days, when Israel was still Palestine.
    Specifically to the middle of the 19th century.
    One clue: nothing is ever what it seems at first glance.
    Another clue, to find the bottom of this one needs to study not just one book, but dozens.
    And perhaps invest years of dedicated research.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (24th July 2019), gini (23rd July 2019), Gracy (23rd July 2019), Jayke (23rd July 2019), KiwiElf (24th July 2019), Sadieblue (25th July 2019), T Smith (26th July 2019), Valerie Villars (24th July 2019)

11. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Jake, well first of, it should be a given that when we criticize, say, the US and Israel, we are talking about the government and not the people. The people have no say.
    Now as a researcher, i think you should already be up to speed on what the Zionist Israeli government is all about. A lot in common with our good friends the Saudi royalty as well? We make sure they are both armed to the teeth to be our trained attack dogs, dont we?

Like i said before i'm not big on videos as replies but, I did watch the last one with that smug ultra right wing guy who may as well be Glen Beck or Rush Limbaugh, or iPod or x22 for that matter. Hardly a neutral opinion guy... I guess this is the maestros political genius shining through and not love it or leave it? Perhaps we just have to agree to disagree but, i see no 5d chess being played there, what i see there scares me but perhaps i am just naive.

So as a follow up question, do q followers really believe that once the vile left, has been vanquished, the mass arrests are complete, everything will be ok again? God will warmly smile upon us, the right is right, has all the answers, and will carry proudly forward the American worldwide bannor of freedom and liberty for all? Is that the end goal in all of this? Just squash the left, and to hell with the ever still present mil industrial complex or any of that side garbage?

I can see John Bolten and Mike Pompeo cheering from the side lines lol.

12. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,278 times in 1,399 posts

Hi Jake, well first of, it should be a given that when we criticize, say, the US and Israel, we are talking about the government and not the people. The people have no say.
    Now as a researcher, i think you should already be up to speed on what the Zionist Israeli government is all about. A lot in common with our good friends the Saudi royalty as well? We make sure they are both armed to the teeth to be our trained attack dogs, dont we?

Like i said before i'm not big on videos as replies but, I did watch the last one with that smug ultra right wing guy who may as well be Glen Beck or Rush Limbaugh, or iPod or x22 for that matter. Hardly a neutral opinion guy... I guess this is the maestros political genius shining through and not love it or leave it? Perhaps we just have to agree to disagree but, i see no 5d chess being played there, what i see there scares me but perhaps i am just naive.

So as a follow up question, do q followers really believe that once the vile left, has been vanquished, the mass arrests are complete, everything will be ok again? God will warmly smile upon us, the right is right, has all the answers, and will carry proudly forward the American worldwide bannor of freedom and liberty for all? Is that the end goal in all of this? Just squash the left, and to hell with the ever still present mil industrial complex or any of that side garbage?

Some probably do believe that but lets face it Gaia made a good living off people that love to wear rose colored glasses for everything they see to make it all peachy and to give them that warm fuzzy that comes with the high of learning new information and the thrill of being aware enough to be on the cutting edge! This is how they sell what they are selling to you I agree. I don't see Q (the actual Q) profiting off this but many that interpret the post do most certainly. However, most of these were already doing some channel where they offered commentary on something else offering the same effect physiologically. We all do this to some extent but personally I think most here did not come down with the last drop of rain as you seem to want to suggest here.

Those wise enough know there are no white hats there are only black hats and for the most part they've all been thick as thieves but now the focus since Obama came and went seems to be this clever division line they draw right down the country. Q is as big a part of that divide as anyone right there on the right wing extreme side pushing the agenda while Pelosi, Schumer, and all the rest push their agenda. This tit for tat was going on already even before Q. I see Q simply as the right wing response to the control the left has over information exchange, which until this past election was pretty much in their control until DJT came in using one of their own communication tools (Twitter) to kick their a$$es right out of Dodge!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (24th July 2019), Gracy (23rd July 2019)

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Oh but in answer to your question Macy no things won't be all great and super. Gang wars just mean one gang gets bumped and another takes over or the one attempting to take over gets defeated and becomes another failed attempt but either way it's just another gang leading the world no different really other than the fact their philosophy of how things should go would differ. Still pirates though either way.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Gracy (23rd July 2019), Jayke (24th July 2019), Valerie Villars (24th July 2019)

16. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Oh but in answer to your question Macy no things won't be all great and super. Gang wars just mean one gang gets bumped and another takes over or the one attempting to take over gets defeated and becomes another failed attempt but either way it's just another gang leading the world no different really other than the fact their philosophy of how things should go would differ. Still pirates though either way.
    Well thank you for that Ratszinger, truly, so then may i ask you, which "gang" is the q crowd rallying around?

Which "pirate"?

17. Link to Post #51
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    The real secret of Israel goes back to the Ottoman Empire days, when Israel was still Palestine.
    Specifically to the middle of the 19th century.
    One clue: nothing is ever what it seems at first glance.
    Another clue, to find the bottom of this one needs to study not just one book, but dozens.
    And perhaps invest years of dedicated research.
    So true ulli - would anyone fully understand the "Lord of the Rings" Trilogy of movies by only watching the trailers, or only the Introduction to the Book?

Study both the book, AND the movies. (as a minimum).

18. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote [CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN]
    Q
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...59#post1306259

I want now to ask q fans why the above just posted sounds so familiar. Lets talk.

https://www.amazon.com/Change-We-Can.../dp/0307460452
    Last edited by Gracy; 24th July 2019 at 02:23.

19. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,511 times in 181 posts

Q

I want now to ask q fans why the above just posted sounds so familiar. Lets talk.

My assumption would be that it's intended to be familiar, and that it's a direct reference to the former President. Typically, when Q has placed something in brackets like that, it's meant to infer that the person or thing in brackets is 'going down' (or something to that effect).
    "Be a Light to Yourself" ~ J. Krishnamurti

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClearWater For This Post:

Gracy (24th July 2019), KiwiElf (24th July 2019)

21. Link to Post #54
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ClearWater (here)
    Q

My assumption would be that it's intended to be familiar, and that it's a direct reference to the former President. Typically, when Q has placed something in brackets like that, it's meant to infer that the person or thing in brackets is 'going down' (or something to that effect).
    That's correct, ClearWater. In regard to the Q drops, enclosing someone, or their initials, or some thing in brackets [...] is also referred to by the Anons as a "killbox", depending on the context. It pays to look at the entire Q drop in context and the included images & link (s).
    This is what it refers to (self explanatory if one studies the 2 x images & opens the Twitter link contained in that drop).

https://twitter.com/TrumpStudents/st...72830108069890

BREAKING: The DOJ has announced they’re opening an antitrust probe into social media companies.
    “Without the discipline of meaningful market-based competition, digital platforms may act in ways that are not responsive to consumer demands."

Click image for larger version

Name:	DOJ Anti-trust.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	191.8 KB
ID:	41198
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 24th July 2019 at 06:19.

22. Link to Post #55
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Not so much the government of that particular country, but Deep State individuals/players within that country, govt, group, military etc. Not all Saudi Princes are corrupt nor would it be fair to say that of the entire govt/military of Israel or the USA (or any other country).

Neither is it really about the left or the right. There are DS players in both camps.

As for avoiding the X22/iPod videos etc, you are missing out on a great deal of Very good analysis, IMO. Either one of those is just barely 30 mins a day of your time. Easy!
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 24th July 2019 at 06:17.

23. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

It’s precisely because I research that I understand theirs more to the Zionist narrative than most people imagine. The Zionists of the American Deep State have their puppet masters in the city of London. There’s a book called Jewish and Israelite Kingdoms by Paul Levy. Levy was raised by a member of the Sassoon family, one the top families in Babylonian Talmudic Jewry. The Levy book is very interesting, not only does it have a 200 year chronological plan for the greater Israel project, it also looks at who the 12 tribes of Israel are. It’s s good book, high production value, well written content. One glaring omission, which is that there’s not a single Caucasian person in the entire book. The planned 12 tribes of Israel will adhere to the Kalergi plan if the Zionists have their way. Might want to keep that in mind when considering all the political theatre at the US southern border. Is Trump moving the Zionist plan forward or is he throwing spanner’s in the works to slow it down? Perhaps your expertise in Zionism could answer that?

Dr Steve Turley, ultra right wing?

He’s a classical liberal conservative, he literally teaches classical education, classical music. His wife is Japanese and he has multi-racial kids. He’s an Orthodox Christian with traditional values that tracks conservative trends.

The ultra right wing, Dr Steve Turley, and his master race family of half cast kids!

How ‘ultra’ left does a persons political compass have to be to consider a liberal, classical conservative “ultra right wing”? Where would you self identify on the political compass Gracy? Last time I took the test, I was slightly left of centre?

https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

Not in the slightest. Society will slowly organise around the level 7 character archetype (as its already doing), the radical leftists will still be making a buzz but more and more people will see through their hysterics and people will give them less and less attention. They’ll just fade into obscurity as the cardinal energies of the level 8 archetype begin to signal a new tone. Then we’ll have another series of ideology wars as we approach the mutable phases between the level 7-8 dynamics. Clare Graves titled his book ‘The Never-Ending Quest’ for a reason. The level 8 dynamic operates from the lefts perspective, where a new set of currently unforeseen existential problems will have people acrimoniously fighting over yet new theatrics and dramas.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Chester (21st January 2020), ClearWater (24th July 2019), Deux Corbeaux (24th July 2019), gini (24th July 2019), Gracy (24th July 2019), KiwiElf (24th July 2019), Liz. (24th July 2019), mountain_jim (24th July 2019), Pam (24th July 2019), Sadieblue (25th July 2019)

25. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Well thank you for that Ratszinger, truly, so then may i ask you, which "gang" is the q crowd rallying around?

Which "pirate"?
    Oh there are lots of pirates. Successful ones at the top are the Vatican, Rothschild, (London) D.C. (USA Military) triad but there is the Israeli gang which allied with the group think support, the Saudi gang, the Aussie gang, the Russian, Chinese and so on. All pirate families going way back through all these cultures each one with their unique history of looting and plundering the masses. What they've done now is simply start teaming up with each other into factions, and here stateside regardless of the Q BS and the LEFT wing media BS on that end what is taking place is nothing less than gang wars.

NY wants control of the once Bush controlled unlimited funds of huge value coming through that southern border of the USA. It's the silk road of this part of the world and LA wants it too and these two really went after it when ole man Bush died! But apparently Bush Jr. worked some arrangement out with whoever the group Trump belongs to is and got help to stand against them and keep control of it. From my perspective this entire last two years more or less is about that control of the dirty money biz coming through that southern border which I understand amounts to trillions of dollars which in turns means that which controls it has great power. Today's leaders are all the most successful pirates of yesteryear that is why it was crime family that started the Catholic church in the first place.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Gracy (24th July 2019), Jayke (24th July 2019), KiwiElf (24th July 2019), Pam (24th July 2019)

27. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Ah okay, i follow along best i can but didnt know the nuance of the "kill box". Thanks for clearing that up ClearWater and Kiwi, my bad if this is so!

Ha, that reminds me now of Obama's, kill list was it called, for drone strikes? I wonder if Trump continues with that list still updating?

Not so much the government of that particular country, but Deep State individuals/players within that country, govt, group, military etc. Not all Saudi Princes are corrupt nor would it be fair to say that of the entire govt/military of Israel or the USA (or any other country).

Neither is it really about the left or the right. There are DS players in both camps.

As for avoiding the X22/iPod videos etc, you are missing out on a great deal of Very good analysis, IMO. Either one of those is just barely 30 mins a day of your time. Easy!
    Now this is nuance i know very well, and i've assumed we all know. of course the entirety of any government is not corrupt, but, what general body of authority carries out the drone strikes, the strangling sanctions, the coups, the false flags, the wars, and the propaganda? That would be "the government". If im in the milatary, i work for "the government".

It’s precisely because I research that I understand theirs more to the Zionist narrative than most people imagine. The Zionists of the American Deep State have their puppet masters in the city of London. There’s a book called Jewish and Israelite Kingdoms by Paul Levy. Levy was raised by a member of the Sassoon family, one the top families in Babylonian Talmudic Jewry. The Levy book is very interesting, not only does it have a 200 year chronological plan for the greater Israel project, it also looks at who the 12 tribes of Israel are. It’s s good book, high production value, well written content. One glaring omission, which is that there’s not a single Caucasian person in the entire book. The planned 12 tribes of Israel will adhere to the Kalergi plan if the Zionists have their way.
    I wasn't talking about this in that great of detail, Jayke, you obviously know much more than i do about the history and details, i was just talking about the deplorable forein policy of this particular nation state. They rape pillage and plunder, at will, with zero consequence, just as we do, just as the saudis do, and we make DAMN sure both are armed to the teeth to do so.

Might want to keep that in mind when considering all the political theatre at the US southern border. Is Trump moving the Zionist plan forward or is he throwing spanner’s in the works to slow it down? Perhaps your expertise in Zionism could answer that?
    Lets talk about that southern border. Why is there such a problem in the first place with people compelled to flee there home countrys? Might it be the continual efforts of good ole uncle sam down there in our "back yard" constantly meddling in their affairs? Stirring up trouble, doing coups, creating strife and conflict, that sort of thing?

He’s a classical liberal conservative, he literally teaches classical education, classical music. His wife is Japanese and he has multi-racial kids. He’s an Orthodox Christian with traditional values that tracks conservative trends.

The ultra right wing, Dr Steve Turley, and his master race family of half cast kids!
    i dont see what's so gosh dern funny about that Jayke lol. I watched that video and, i may as well have been listening to rush friggin limbaugh. I saw no impartiality there what- so- ever. He was preaching to his choir, same old us vs them, the far left libs do it too.

I didn't say he was a wite supremacist ffs, i said he was ultra right wing, and he is still imo, same as in Sean Hannity or FOX News. I see about as much "liberal" in his conservative as the names already mentioned, or i'll add to the similarities of so called "liberal" conservatives as Trump, Q, or or John Bolten. If we agree to disagree, thats fine.

Heres his web site, someone please point out anything "liberal" about his christian conservatism. And look, for the record i dont think being conservative, or even far right wing, is a bad thing, same with far left, think as thou will. But i will still call a spotted 50 pound dog, a spotted 50 pound dog.
    https://www.turleytalks.com/

He has a beautiful family by the way.

Oh there are lots of pirates. Successful ones at the top are the Vatican, Rothschild, (London) D.C. (USA Military) triad but there is the Israeli gang which allied with the group think support, the Saudi gang, the Aussie gang, the Russian, Chinese and so on. All pirate families going way back through all these cultures each one with their unique history of looting and plundering the masses. What they've done now is simply start teaming up with each other into factions, and here stateside regardless of the Q BS and the LEFT wing media BS on that end what is taking place is nothing less than gang wars.
    Huh, we're agreed then? What we're looking at is not Trump draining the swamp with the likes of bolten and Goldman Sachs guys, but a gang war? Or have i misread you because, i thought you were a Q fan?

Thank you for the well thought out answers everyone, i'm glad to have a platform to discuss these controversial matters in a respectful way!

28. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Ah okay, i follow along best i can but didnt know the nuance of the "kill box". Thanks for clearing that up ClearWater and Kiwi, my bad if this is so!

Ha, that reminds me now of Obama's, kill list was it called, for drone strikes? I wonder if Trump continues with that list still updating?

Now this is nuance i know very well, and i've assumed we all know. of course the entirety of any government is not corrupt, but, what general body of authority carries out the drone strikes, the strangling sanctions, the coups, the false flags, the wars, and the propaganda? That would be "the government". If im in the milatary, i work for "the government".

It’s precisely because I research that I understand theirs more to the Zionist narrative than most people imagine. The Zionists of the American Deep State have their puppet masters in the city of London. There’s a book called Jewish and Israelite Kingdoms by Paul Levy. Levy was raised by a member of the Sassoon family, one the top families in Babylonian Talmudic Jewry. The Levy book is very interesting, not only does it have a 200 year chronological plan for the greater Israel project, it also looks at who the 12 tribes of Israel are. It’s s good book, high production value, well written content. One glaring omission, which is that there’s not a single Caucasian person in the entire book. The planned 12 tribes of Israel will adhere to the Kalergi plan if the Zionists have their way.
    I wasn't talking about this in that great of detail, Jayke, you obviously know much more than i do about the history and details, i was just talking about the deplorable forein policy of this particular nation state. They rape pillage and plunder, at will, with zero consequence, just as we do, just as the saudis do, and we make DAMN sure both are armed to the teeth to do so.

Might want to keep that in mind when considering all the political theatre at the US southern border. Is Trump moving the Zionist plan forward or is he throwing spanner’s in the works to slow it down? Perhaps your expertise in Zionism could answer that?
    Lets talk about that southern border. Why is there such a problem in the first place with people compelled to flee there home countrys? Might it be the continual efforts of good ole uncle sam down there in our "back yard" constantly meddling in their affairs? Stirring up trouble, doing coups, creating strife and conflict, that sort of thing?

i dont see what's so gosh dern funny about that Jayke lol. I watched that video and, i may as well have been listening to rush friggin limbaugh. I saw no impartiality there what- so- ever. He was preaching to his choir, same old us vs them, the far left libs do it too.

I didn't say he was a wite supremacist ffs, i said he was ultra right wing, and he is still imo, same as in Sean Hannity or FOX News. I see about as much "liberal" in his conservative as the names already mentioned, or i'll add to the similarities of so called "liberal" conservatives as Trump, Q, or or John Bolten. If we agree to disagree, thats fine.

Heres his web site, someone please point out anything "liberal" about his christian conservatism. And look, for the record i dont think being conservative, or even far right wing, is a bad thing, same with far left, think as thou will. But i will still call a spotted 50 pound dog, a spotted 50 pound dog.
    https://www.turleytalks.com/

He has a beautiful family by the way.

Huh, we're agreed then? What we're looking at is not Trump draining the swamp with the likes of bolten and Goldman Sachs guys, but a gang war? Or have i misread you because, i thought you were a Q fan?

Thank you for the well thought out answers everyone, i'm glad to have a platform to discuss these controversial matters in a respectful way!
    I follow Q sure enough and make no bones about it. I followed Parks, Goode, Wilcock, and more than I can remember also but to me it's no different here. They were all phenoms in their own right. Some of course still very much making impacts on large groups or large swatches of people depending on how you see. Its still a herding process or a grooming one. This shouldn't surprise any of us. If we study TV some you can see the trans agenda showing up in Hogan's Heroes in the 60's and then more so movies like Up In Smoke where at the end the one sings in a get up wearing panty hose and singing about cross dressing and rebellion. So again I see Q as a counter program to the one promoting other agendas nothing more or less but yes certainly I follow it. Why wouldn't you? It's historic.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (24th July 2019), Gracy (24th July 2019), Jayke (24th July 2019), ulli (24th July 2019)

30. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I reckon that depends on what you mean by "follow",and what you mean by "historic". I follow internet memes to study how manipulation and herding happens, especialy this latest one that is actually now going mainstream but, i dont know how historic they are. Do you feel that q is a historic event Ratszinger? Are you rooting for it, or just following it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast