Thread: Other 'Q' conversations, including some Questions and Answers

1. Link to Post #81
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: Other 'Q' conversations, including some Questions and Answers

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    mgray, the link doesn't work for me.
    Hi Val - just hit the link and delete the little folder off the end - it will work fine

2. Link to Post #82
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

G
    Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    MGray,

Didn't Omar merely draw comparisons between the ramp up of war in Iraq to what is currently happening in Iran? I believe she has also been accused of anti-semitism when her beef is with Israel's current government. I am not certain this is what you mean though. Has she made remarks that can be easily refuted or are radically out of line?
    Please see her 911 comment and the interview response on Twitter link above.
    If you feel these are not are radically out of line, then we can just leave this conversation where it stands and agree to disagree.
    Her remarks were taken out of context. She was making the point that more domestic acts of terrorism are commited by white men than by Muslims. Mass shootings are surely disproportionately carried out by white guys.

I don't think there is anything factually inaccurate about what she stated. Further to that it would be wise for the FBI to keep an eye on young white guys who are being radicalized by hate groups.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 26th July 2019 at 00:40.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (7th August 2019)

4. Link to Post #83
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Crikey, AutumnW, I think that is the first time I have seen you be nice about someone.
    Or even accept that context matters.
    Maybe you are starting to get the Q.
    Hugs x
    And then the day came, when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liz. For This Post:

Jayke (26th July 2019), KiwiElf (26th July 2019), PurpleLama (26th July 2019)

6. Link to Post #84
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

G
    MGray,

Didn't Omar merely draw comparisons between the ramp up of war in Iraq to what is currently happening in Iran? I believe she has also been accused of anti-semitism when her beef is with Israel's current government. I am not certain this is what you mean though. Has she made remarks that can be easily refuted or are radically out of line?
    Please see her 911 comment and the interview response on Twitter link above.
    If you feel these are not are radically out of line, then we can just leave this conversation where it stands and agree to disagree.
    Her remarks were taken out of context. She was making the point that more domestic acts of terrorism are commited by white men than by Muslims. Mass shootings are surely disproportionately carried out by white guys.

I don't think there is anything factually inaccurate about what she stated. Further to that it would be wise for the FBI to keep an eye on young white guys who are being radicalized by hate groups.
    Most of the young white guys are radicalized with the assistance of the FBI. Where have you been?

7. Link to Post #85
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    I lost 5 friends in 9-11. So when someone says "Some people did something" I do not hold their ideology in high regard.
    Send her back then?
    There are no winners in this verbal bout between Trump and Omar.

https://twitter.com/QAnonPastryChef/...12449📁
    Radically out of line, hands down. I tried to find the full interview but couldn't, just on the off chance that in between the splicing some context was missed whereas possibly she was being sarcastic in letting white people see how it feels to hear they need to be profiled.

If anyone knows where it is pls post. In the meantime, i'll stick with totally unacceptable.
    This was bothering me, because the 40 sec clip in question was edited/spliced, so finally i was able to find the original, un cut 10 min interview from february 1018.

First off here's the two to compare for yourselves for anyone who cares. First the short spliced clip, then the second full interview.

I recomend watching the full 10 minutes to get the deeper measure of where shes coming from, but the part in question starts at 5:25.

Just prior to the question posed her and the supposdly very unacceptable answer, she is describing this about how Muslims are looked at and treated here in the US.

Quote i think when you demonize, and dehumanize, it is easy for people to commit acts of violence against those individuals cos they no longer see them as a person, as someone who has feelings whose worthy of respect. And i think we are moving away from the idea that we are supposed to be a welcoming nation.
    Then comes the "white man part". Yes she does indeed say what she said in the short clip, but, something was conveniently omitted right in the middle, thus the splice, here is that omitted part.

Quote If fear was the driving force of policies to keep America safe, Americans safe inside of this country
    In my book that changes everything, shes being a bit sarcastic, holding up the mirror so to speak, and i think its really uncool to chop up what someone says like that for political purpose. I was HORRIFIED by how she sounded in the 40 sec clip, except, thats not what happened and we need to be very careful of this.

And so theres no misunderstandings, i would do the same digging on a spliced/edited trump clip. I have no dog in this fight, i only want to see what's really there.

8. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

I lost 5 friends in 9-11. So when someone says "Some people did something" I do not hold their ideology in high regard.
    Send her back then?
    There are no winners in this verbal bout between Trump and Omar.

https://twitter.com/QAnonPastryChef/...12449📁
    Radically out of line, hands down. I tried to find the full interview but couldn't, just on the off chance that in between the splicing some context was missed whereas possibly she was being sarcastic in letting white people see how it feels to hear they need to be profiled.

If anyone knows where it is pls post. In the meantime, i'll stick with totally unacceptable.
    This was bothering me, because the 40 sec clip in question was edited/spliced, so finally i was able to find the original, un cut 10 min interview from february 1018.

First off here's the two to compare for yourselves for anyone who cares. First the short spliced clip, then the second full interview.

I recomend watching the full 10 minutes to get the deeper measure of where shes coming from, but the part in question starts at 5:25.

Just prior to the question posed her and the supposdly very unacceptable answer, she is describing this about how Muslims are looked at and treated here in the US.

Quote i think when you demonize, and dehumanize, it is easy for people to commit acts of violence against those individuals cos they no longer see them as a person, as someone who has feelings whose worthy of respect. And i think we are moving away from the idea that we are supposed to be a welcoming nation.
    Then comes the "white man part". Yes she does indeed say what she said in the short clip, but, something was conveniently omitted right in the middle, thus the splice, here is that omitted part.

Quote If fear was the driving force of policies to keep America safe, Americans safe inside of this country
    In my book that changes everything, shes being a bit sarcastic, holding up the mirror so to speak, and i think its really uncool to chop up what someone says like that for political purpose. I was HORRIFIED by how she sounded in the 40 sec clip, except, thats not what happened and we need to be very careful of this.

And so theres no misunderstandings, i would do the same digging on a spliced/edited trump clip. I have no dog in this fight, i only want to see what's really there.
    I know you would do the same but for what it's worth you made another "Q Proof!" That being that the media lies everyday twisting truths and more and that they are the enemy to the people. Just sayin'.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Gracy (26th July 2019), Jayke (26th July 2019)

10. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No no no Ratszinger, i'm not going to let you get away with that confirmation of a q proof quite so easily lol. I knew about media manipulation, mockingbird, manufactured consent type stuf before Q. That's why i dig same as y'all, we just dig in different ways.

You dig?

11. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

I reckon this would be my next logical question, i asked it earlier but, got lost in all the hubub. I'm all ears, haven't heard any logical excuses for the following yet,

i know it's the washpo, but that doesn't change the documentation, it doesn't make it fake news.

Is this ok? It sure looks to this ole country gal that, hes a gettin his politico power trip rocks off on this, and makes no attempt to abort no matter what else he may say. Is there anything that Trump could do that the die hard q fan may frown upon? Does any q fan see this as even the least bit historically dangerous? If i'm missing something here more than happy to be corrected.

To me, he did not look the least bit displeased, he did not speak up quickly and, to boot, waited with perfecto politicians timing for the chant to die off on it's own before resuming.
    Yes, Trump is tapping into the divide and extracting political capital from it. One can disagree with that tactic, or call it dangerous, and we can certainly discuss. It may be. But here's the thing: I would argue most people don't understand the dynamic. These are those who would point the finger at Trump (mostly with rage and hatred and vitriol) when they observe this dynamic. But Trump certainly did not create, nor is he creating this divide... he is a product of it and merely tapping it for political expediency.

The media, i.e. the propaganda apparatus of PTB, public universities and their new language of political correctness, censorship, and the general erosion of the libertarian values and the inalienable rights of the people, etc., created this divide.

This is an orchastrated campaign and psyop waged against the people; Donald Trump did not create this psyop, nor is he "running" it. Nor is he directing it. He is riding it.

Here is where it gets even more complicated. He is actually riding the beast in order to fight it, or so his supporters believe.

I am watching very closing, but so far it appears he hasn't been thrown from the bull.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Alekahn2 (27th July 2019), Deux Corbeaux (26th July 2019), Gracy (26th July 2019), Jayke (26th July 2019), PurpleLama (26th July 2019)

13. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Further to that it would be wise for the FBI to keep an eye on young white guys who are being radicalized by hate groups.

You mean by MKUltra or the CIA? Isn't that kind of like the pot keeping an eye on the kettle?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (26th July 2019), Gracy (26th July 2019), Jayke (28th July 2019), PurpleLama (26th July 2019), sunflower (4th August 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2019)

15. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

Yes, Trump is tapping into the divide and extracting political capital from it. One can disagree with that tactic, or call it dangerous, and we can certainly discuss. It may be. But here's the thing: I would argue most people don't understand the dynamic. These are those who would point the finger at Trump (mostly with rage and hatred and vitriol) when they observe this dynamic. But Trump certainly did not create, nor is he creating this divide... he is a product of it and merely tapping it for political expediency.
    Of coarse he is doing this, he didnt start the fire as Billy Joel put it, but he is certainly as you insunuate gaining every last politico dime he can get from the theatrics. He didn't start the fire, but he is most certainly playing with that fire.

This is an orchastrated campaign and psyop waged against the people; Donald Trump did not create this psyop, nor is he "running" it. Nor is he directing it. He is riding it.
    Yes, he may be riding it, but imo is riding it in full knowledge of what horse he is riding. If he doesnt know than hes an idiot. Just my opinion it's either one way or the other.

Here is where it gets even more complicated. He is actually riding the beast in order to fight it, or so his supporters believe.

Yes it is complicated. I do believe his supporters believe he is fighting the good fight. Heres one that bugs me on that. If i wanted to clean up dc, why would i choose the Goldman Sachs and neo con guys and gals to help me drain the swamp? 5d chess i'm to lame brain to figger out?

Folk like Wilbur Ross, Steve Mnuchin, John Bolten, Mike Pompeo, and torturess Gina Haspell are there to lend a helping hand to pull the plug? Just asking the questions, if i were in such a position of power to "change" things, why would i hire these people?

16. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My next question for any particular q follower who wishes to participate. And i feel we are on good even, neutral, and mutualy respectful grounds by now.

Once the boomerang has had its affect, and all the baddies have been frog marched off to gitmo, what does future governance of the US look like to you going from there?

17. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Heres one that bugs me on that. If i wanted to clean up dc, why would i choose the Goldman Sachs and neo con guys and gals to help me drain the swamp? 5d chess i'm to lame brain to figger out?

Folk like Wilbur Ross, Steve Mnuchin, John Bolten, Mike Pompeo, and torturess Gina Haspell are there to lend a helping hand to pull the plug? Just asking the questions, if i were in such a position of power to "change" things, why would i hire these people?
    These are very good questions. These questions have puzzled me as well. I would suppose avid supporters might conclude he's playing a game of 5-d chess; to detractors, on the other hand, the aforementioned appointments just prove he's a deep state shill.

But the reality is probably something entirely different from both these suppositions. If we set aside all our prejudices (whatever they may be) what we know for sure about Donald Trump, from a purely objective point of view and from his past history of brokering deals, is that the means Trump employs to achieve desired objectives are purely transactional. This may not fit the romanticized ideal of "draining the swamp", and most people who do not have experience with the level of business transactions to which Trump is both accustomed and comfortable may have a hard time conceptualizing a negotiation process with an adversary. I would say it's counter intuitive to most of us, but second nature to Trump. He is comfortable dealing with (and getting fruit from) an enemy; my guess is cleaning out the swamp is nothing but a complicated negotiation transaction with the deep state. It would certainly be more practical than putting on blue tights and a red cape and attempting to pull the plug in a fete of heroics.

Arranging for a complicated negotiation, on the other hand--a process with which he has considerable experience--and one in which he holds some powerful cards to levy considerable damage, might prove much more fruitful than playing the role of comic book hero. In other words, DJT understands how to broker a deal much better than he understands how to be a comic book hero.

This of course is my best conjecture. Allowing the neo-con appointments friendly to the deep state is probably something he had to give--either covertly or otherwise--to avoid declaring all-out war on them.

If this is indeed what is going on, in order for the transaction to be a zero-sum game, one party will have to double-cross and/or cheat the other. The real question you're asking, I think, is what side of this equation is Donald Trump on?
    Last edited by T Smith; 28th July 2019 at 04:46.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

ClearWater (28th July 2019), gini (28th July 2019), Gracy (28th July 2019), Jayke (28th July 2019)

19. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Heres one that bugs me on that. If i wanted to clean up dc, why would i choose the Goldman Sachs and neo con guys and gals to help me drain the swamp? 5d chess i'm to lame brain to figger out?

First off, nice, well thought out post T Smith, i like that!

These are very good questions. These questions have puzzled me as well. I would suppose avid supporters might conclude he's playing a game of 5-d chess; to detractors, on the other hand, the aforementioned appointments just prove he's a deep state shill.
    Soooooo, i think i might have to argue somewhere in the middle on that one. I see him more as what i once heard Alex Jones refer to as a wind up toy. Just like Aldo at the gambling table.

Quote Once he starts it's hard to stop
    He's keeping up a pace like a tight wound clock
    Be sure you don't step in his way
    He'll keep those numbers rolling
    This may be his last day

He's old, he's got this one last wild card to play, and if this may be his last day he's going out with a bang. Now hes also got a pet Q at his side.

What if an agent of chaos is what was needed, to up the ante so to speak, to create a whole new and improved model of Empire? Let him loose to do his thing, like giving a pyro a gallon of gas and a pack of matches, watch him burn it all down, but ALSO, watch what arises in the former's place like the fiery phoenix risen from the ashes.

Maybe now empire can continue whistling on down the street keeping on doing what it damn well pleases but, now it can do it with a strut right out in the open, maybe even a marching band trailing behind. No more hiding empire, now its in the face and it got a steroid boost like the fed dumping billions into Wall Street.

I dont think Trump is (knowingly) a shill, but, neither do i think he's smart enough to play chess, except where the mindless and predictably reactionary msm is concerned. Hes simply doing what he does best, being DJT.

So far as the neocon appointments go, and i'll include his VP Pence in there, i think this is where hes the unwitting shill. I think a better term for them would be handlers. He may not want war for instance, but he sure is flirting with it, and it could easily blow up in his hands. I also dont think he knows that sanctions kill people jist like bombs.

Quote Wind him up, he cant stop
    He's wound up tight just like the clock
    That's winding its second hand down
    Wind him up, he can't stop
    He keeps on going 'round the clock
    That's winding its second hand down
    Last edited by Gracy; 28th July 2019 at 11:43.

20. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For anyone whose interested in a further dialogue, here is a simple question. First the quote below.

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    I remember years ago when we were young, my husbands father wagging his finger at me like Bill Clinton over his cocktail glass at a family gathering and advising, concerning his christian religion which he loved to bring up.

Quote If i'm wrong, and you're right, i'm ok,

if i'm right, and your wrong, you're NOT ok.
    As above so below, as then so is now, is there any room for nuance inside of these two comparable scenarios? I am truly curious.Does it really have to be one or the other?

Would love to hear other thoughts or perspectives.

21. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Do facts exist? I ask because there is strong argument that perception and certainty are all you need to create your own reality and its absolutely real! So it doesn't matter if you think in your reality that things will be bad for them and not for you or good for you and bad for them because perception will determine how everyone feels! They've probably already done scenarios for how to play it out to gauge and get the response and actions needed as they go from the people! Think about things because it's all keyed on how you process through your perception. So if I'm absolutely certain that if Trump gets elected again democracy will never be the same then that reality is real for that person. They are living it. Its their perception and the mass media is played as it is because the powers know that the more people they can get on the same page will generate all the certainty they need to make the reality they want to create because they pull all the strings for how they direct and manage the emotional responses and perceptions of society! That is why they hold control over masses of people the way they do and control all the outlets for mass media communication. It's why they spy everyone to gauge that all are moving the way they want them to move and thinking they way they want them to think. And people think they are free!

They think out there that they think for themselves. Each time they need to reinforce the programming they jerk the chains of the programmed masses with their news and TV outlets, radios, shows, movies, songs bill boards and more all directing people in alignment to an end. Humans are smart individually and one on one you can actually get somewhere with anyone of the masses as a person but we are herd like animals in crowds and someone out there in power is utilizing that nature in a bad way against us I think.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

ClearWater (3rd August 2019), gini (4th August 2019), Gracy (3rd August 2019), T Smith (3rd August 2019)

23. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I agree with much of this Ratszinger. Yes people are smart individually but, with the right lens from a distance, its not that hard to see them moving with the herd. But then again which herd are we talking about here? There is the big overall herd, for us it would be the American herd, but that overall herd is made up of numerous smaller herds like the democrat herd, the republican herd, the christian muslim hindu and atheist herds, etc...

The democrat herd thinks the world has come to an end because Trump is in, but the Trump herd would feel the exact same way if he lost this election, especialy to someone like Bernie Sanders. But have things really changed all that much either way? Each side would point to the pros and cons to back up their perceived reality, but when we look at the overall picture, and look back at the overall picture going back through history, how much have things really changed?

People are being herded now, people have been herded throughout history, some of the ways its done have remained fairly consistant over times, like herding them into stadiums and distracting them through public spectacles, where as sometimes the methods have evolved to fit the changing times as people become more sophisticated through clever propagandists like Edward Bernays.

But I dont see any of this nuance of reality perception on the pro Q/Trump thread. I see the slavering expectation of mass arrests and frog marching of well known public figures off to face military tribunals in Gitmo, signalling the supposed fall of DS. End of story, we win, and we're dragging you with us.

100% us and them, a winner and a loser, and the good guys won across the board. Oh, and trust us, these are the good guys.

So thats the all or nothing thing Im wondering about, same as with my father in law its the all or nothing, black and white, a winner and a loser thing.
    Last edited by Gracy; 3rd August 2019 at 20:01.

24. Link to Post #97
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Liz. (here)
    Crikey, AutumnW, I think that is the first time I have seen you be nice about someone.
    Or even accept that context matters.
    Maybe you are starting to get the Q.
    Hugs x
    Generally an insult isn't followed by a hug. Mind your manners, Liz.

25. Link to Post #98
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

But I dont see any of this nuance of reality perception on the pro Q/Trump thread. I see the slavering expectation of mass arrests and frog marching of well known public figures off to face military tribunals in Gitmo, signalling the supposed fall of DS. End of story, we win, and we're dragging you with us.--- Gracy May

Agreed. Thank you for your input here, Gracy May. It is much appreciated. I find it just a bit too aggravating to participate more than I have already.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Gracy (3rd August 2019), ichingcarpenter (7th August 2019)

27. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

But I dont see any of this nuance of reality perception on the pro Q/Trump thread. I see the slavering expectation of mass arrests and frog marching of well known public figures off to face military tribunals in Gitmo, signalling the supposed fall of DS. End of story, we win, and we're dragging you with us.--- Gracy May

Agreed. Thank you for your input here, Gracy May. It is much appreciated. I find it just a bit too aggravating to participate more than I have already.
    Hi AutumnW. I refuse to allow the entrance of aggravation into the equation on this one. Not that you have said any of these mind you, just adding in that one thing Q followers are not is stupid, by any means, nor are they fools, and i can plainly see that they are good people and mean well. That means a lot to me right there, what are your intentions? I think their intentions are noble.

I want to better understand whats going on there, just because i strongly disagree with them i dont feel should preclude a respectful dialogue. They strongly disagree with me as well, which is fine, i want to ask questions, have some polite interaction, and not just watch them from afar interacting with each other in that one little bubble. I want to see what they see through their eyes, and the only way i can do that, the way my brain works, is to ask questions, listen to the answers to my own personal questions, and have personal interaction.

Now they may have neither the time nor inclination to interact with someone like me who is probably considered sub par as far as being informed, but the invitation is still out there none the less.

28. Link to Post #100
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Gracy, I get it and their point of view. That's why I find it aggravating. And that's why I no longer participate.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Gracy (3rd August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast