+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast

Thread: Other 'Q' conversations, including some Questions and Answers

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Other 'Q' conversations, including some Questions and Answers

Mod note from Bill:

I've just amended the thread title from "Q" Booth for Off Topic Posts from Other Threads. That seemed to be saying what the thread isn't about, rather than what it is (or should be!) about. So this might be just a little more appropriate, and also encouraging to post on.
    Note: Thread titles can easily be edited by the mods. Our only purpose in ever doing so is to make indexing and searching clearer and more user-friendly, like labeling shelves in a library or folders on your computer.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (6th August 2019), ClearWater (3rd August 2019), Constance (3rd August 2019), Franny (4th August 2019), gini (4th August 2019), Gracy (3rd August 2019), mountain_jim (4th August 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2019), Wind (4th August 2019), Yoda (4th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Excuse the Q-researcher related content from outside of our sandbox, but this video is a must see, to blow this narrative out. (shooter arrest discrepancies, witness accounts, more).

Hi mountain jim, i saw your duplicate Q drop on the El Paso shooting thread after seeing it in the "sandbox" as you call it lol, so this must be pretty important to you for us all to watch that latest X22 vid. I did my due diligence, for 10 or so minutes anyway, so here are a couple of questions.

Not a lot there much different from other shootings where non q sources find similar contradictions, but i did notice the staunch defence of 8 chan and that Trump is all over this as Q+. I have a couple questions if you dont mind.

Do you think Trump is really Q+ because of that 170 minute time window?

How soon can we reasonably expect this trap to spring?

Also, i noticed a couple days ago that the 24 hr warning was in brackets meaning that a person, or thing in those brackets, is going to be taken down. Like i was told "hope and change" was in the kill zone meaning either Obama, or his big hope and change idea, was going down, do i have that correct?

If so, what did the 24 hour warning in brackets mean?
    One more. The see something say something thing is DS Homeland Security lingo for avg citizens to narc each other our for the slightest thing to big brother, why is Q pushing this? Dont most Q fans ascribe Homeland Security for being an extension of DS?
    Last edited by Gracy; 5th August 2019 at 22:04.

4. Link to Post #103
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

It often happens that a post belongs in more than one thread,and does a cross over

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Constance (5th August 2019), Gracy (6th August 2019)

6. Link to Post #104
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    It often happens that a post belongs in more than one thread,and does a cross over
    OK, fair enough, does that then render my questions irrelevent, or beneath anyone to respond to?

I dont see a whole lot of out reach from the q community to answer basic questions from evry day people like me, outsiders, people who q is supposedly going for (in deep code) to rally against DS,but i do see the use of every chance to spread the good word.

Im an outsider standing here front and center asking very basic questions, which should be all to easy to knock down and answer in very simpl terms, is that too much to ask from beyond the wall of the sand box? i feel like Achilles calling out Hector.

Let's talk.
    Last edited by Gracy; 6th August 2019 at 02:08.

7. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,636 times in 8,593 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Excuse the Q-researcher related content from outside of our sandbox, but this video is a must see, to blow this narrative out. (shooter arrest discrepancies, witness accounts, more).

Hi mountain jim, i saw your duplicate Q drop on the El Paso shooting thread after seeing it in the "sandbox" as you call it lol, so this must be pretty important to you for us all to watch that latest X22 vid. I did my due diligence, for 10 or so minutes anyway, so here are a couple of questions.

Not a lot there much different from other shootings where non q sources find similar contradictions, but i did notice the staunch defence of 8 chan and that Trump is all over this as Q+. I have a couple questions if you dont mind.

Do you think Trump is really Q+ because of that 170 minute time window?

How soon can we reasonably expect this trap to spring?

Also, i noticed a couple days ago that the 24 hr warning was in brackets meaning that a person, or thing in those brackets, is going to be taken down. Like i was told "hope and change" was in the kill zone meaning either Obama, or his big hope and change idea, was going down, do i have that correct?

One more. The see something say something thing is DS Homeland Security lingo for avg citizens to narc each other our for the slightest thing to big brother, why is Q pushing this? Dont most Q fans ascribe Homeland Security for being an extension of DS?
    I am not the defender of all the claims I can't verify attributed to Q, Q+ and timing and such. If you review my posts in the past I find the Q source is inside the WH circle, and connected to military intelligence, as a part of a process the results of which remain to be seen.

My point in highlighting that video was the inclusion of witness testimony videos that appears to indicate more than one shooter, in black and with masks, and incongruities with the arrest videos and photos.

I indicated in the post that was outside of the Q area that:

Quote (Later parts of video may be conjecture, but early parts assemble some of the witness and arrest videos/photos.)
    After Las Vegas, I don't trust the FBI to be truthful about anything, and like the creator of this video, I would like to see the security camera footage that proves the current story.

If you are expecting me to be the defender and answerer about all things Q, you have the wrong poster.

I also don't usually watch that source channel, so I have no opinion of how accurate the creator's overall Q views are. I read more, and usually only watch IPOT videos in my limited time for this.

My point has always been this research is meaningful, and open-sourced intelligence is a real thing. It does not mean I am a Trump or Q glorifier, though I understand some are.

I am spreading and sifting through the information, trying to keep beliefs to a minimum, but it did appear to me that the 24 hour warning implied expectations of violent activity likely soon, an interpretation for that post which proved at least somewhat accurate.

The take down of 8-chan timing is suspicious to me, as it comes right after the FBI association of conspiracies with terrorists, and after proven FBI meddling on 8-chan happened earlier to try and take it down before.

Today I posted that an 8-chan researcher claims the shooter's manifesto was posted after the shooting started - I don't have the knowledge to verify that claim either, and now 8-chan is down so verification would be hard to come by anyway.

All Q researchers should do their own research, and form their own views.

Sorry I don't have more time to respond to all of your apparently well-meaning questions, only time to bring info in for consideration. Maybe after I retire in a few years I will have more time for debates.

Quote I dont see a whole lot of out reach from the q community to answer basic questions from evry day people like me, outsiders, people who q is supposedly going for (in deep code) to rally against DS,but i do see the use of every chance to spread the good word.

Im an outsider standing here front and center asking very basic questions, which should be all to easy to knock down and answer in very simpl terms, is that too much to ask from beyond the wall of the sand box? i feel like Achilles calling out Hector.

Quote basic questions, which should be all to easy to knock down and answer in very simpl terms,
    Easy to knock down in simple terms? No.

Why invest energy in explanations and defensive replies, with a subset of a community that has labeled us as parasites, addicts, brain-washed cultists, delusional, etc.

(I realize you are not in that subset, but I understand your questioning process and this is my response.)

I post what seems significant but I don't claim to have all the answers about this slippery process, other than the clear understanding that the DS and MSM are allied against the truth of almost everything, and the Qanon research process is a counterpoint to that, with subjects for research coming from an anonymous source that appears to have solid WH and intelligence connections.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 6th August 2019 at 14:26.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alekahn2 (8th August 2019), ClearWater (6th August 2019), gini (6th August 2019), Gracy (6th August 2019), Ivanhoe (6th August 2019), PurpleLama (6th August 2019), T Smith (7th August 2019)

9. Link to Post #106
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

OK, fair enough, does that then render my questions irrelevent, or beneath anyone to respond to?

I dont see a whole lot of out reach from the q community to answer basic questions from evry day people like me, outsiders, people who q is supposedly going for (in deep code) to rally against DS,but i do see the use of every chance to spread the good word.

Let's talk.
    Ouch!
    Sorry if you find my short answer a challenge or offensive in any way.
    I was hoping to help answer a worthwhile question,and point out that this is a common practice on pa

10. The Following User Says Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Gracy (6th August 2019)

11. Link to Post #107
    Language
    English
    Thanks

mountain jim, like you i dont always have a lot of time for this, but i greatly appreciate the time you took and i'll have more time later for an appropriatly thought out response. Just wanted you to know that.

Ouch!
    Sorry if you find my short answer a challenge or offensive in any way.
    I was hoping to help answer a worthwhile question,and point out that this is a common practice on pa
    We're good, sorry i came across that way it was more just wondering aloud. I had all these questions out there, and at the time still silence from behind those walls. Still not many answers but im glad mt jim took the time.

I know about the occasional cross thread thing but, that X22 video was so dripping with unfounded Q and Trump speculation for the first 10 minutes i watched i was like omg, really? Even my husband remarked "what are you watching???" lol.

Lets start over. Hi, i'm Gracy, nice to meet you.
    Last edited by Gracy; 6th August 2019 at 22:17.

12. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,276 times in 1,399 posts

I have no problem saying Q screwed up and should have said a 96 hour watch for something big but you know the point is they knew something was coming. I can accept that much. Sometimes I think people think Q isn't human too. He/she/they made a mistake. Could be the other team reads Q posts and did it purposefully when they did I suppose if we give the benefit of the doubt but speculation.

Q appears to be a 'walk along' where some anonymous worker takes us through the halls of secret players exposing some of the inner goings on but while some of that may be true I think it also allows them to gauge how well or how not so well they are doing at keeping their audience interested enough to keep reading so they can play out whatever it is they are doing.

To me now it appears when Poppy Bush died that GW Jr. discovered early he could not hold the reins on his own. In near panic after contacts with NY and LA gang reps he approaches Trump after scheduling an appt. He arranges a deal to team up with Trump so they keep the control of the southern dirty money and illicit trade goods unreported that they can steal and not worry about being reported. The notes going around at Poppy Bushes funeral were of course informing everyone that Bush Jr. made a deal with Trump (hence the face on Jeb's face at discovering what his brother did! I thought he was going to faint!)

Proof of all the above is when Wm. Barr comes into the picture. He is as Catherine Austin Fitts pointed out a long time loyalist to the Bush clan and is there to keep the other gangs still wanting control of the border in check. Barr is there holding them over barrels of hot oil. Play ball and behave he keeps them from falling in. Try to pull some stunts fall into the oil and boil! Schumer and Pelosi are reps for NY gangs and LA gangs repsectively as is Schiff and other players here that are involved. To keep them all in check Barr probably holds all their dirt and deeds as well as things we have no idea about maybe even related to child trafficking and or other such sexual escapades. If they step outside the umbrella of his protection misbehaving I guess they get wet ey? That is how I see it.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Gracy (6th August 2019)

14. Link to Post #109
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My point in highlighting that video was the inclusion of witness testimony videos that appears to indicate more than one shooter, in black and with masks, and incongruities with the arrest videos and photos.
    OK, fair enough.

I indicated in the post that was outside of the Q area that:
    Quote (Later parts of video may be conjecture, but early parts assemble some of the witness and arrest videos/photos.)
    Yes i saw that, but i didn't even watch the later parts, i watched the first 10 minutes and that was it. I saw a familiar theme in the initial eyewitness reports of multiple gunmen, and i appreciate that, but there was a lot conjecture i saw right there in those early parts. Yes there was interesting news, but i also was being sold a lot of wild conjecture along with it. Hey listen i'm not complaining, just telling you how i saw it.

After Las Vegas, I don't trust the FBI to be truthful about anything, and like the creator of this video, I would like to see the security camera footage that proves the current story.
    I dont trust the fbi either, even long before Vegas. Isn't it weird how security footage always seems to be a problem?

If you are expecting me to be the defender and answerer about all things Q, you have the wrong poster.
    Not in the slightest Jim. I see you in the Q thread a lot so if you happen to have an answer or two here and there, great and thank you! I dont like to inpose myself on people, and my open invitation is out to anyone who actively takes part in Q. And just to be clear im not looking to put anyone on the defensive, i just have a lot of questions and that's all there is to it.

I have a lot of questions, Q and 8 Chan are breaking in to the mainstream narative, and there's a bunch of people right here who seem to know a whole lot about it. Seems like a match made in heaven.

My point has always been this research is meaningful, and open-sourced intelligence is a real thing. It does not mean I am a Trump or Q glorifier, though I understand some are.
    OK, if thats true for you then now i know. The two DO seem to go hand in hand though. I mean Trump is supposedly Q+.

I am spreading and sifting through the information, trying to keep beliefs to a minimum, but it did appear to me that the 24 hour warning implied expectations of violent activity likely soon, an interpretation for that post which proved at least somewhat accurate.
    Granted, that was certainly a close call and i'm not quibbling about a couple of days. Part of that question was about things in brackets is all. 24 hours was in brackets, but so was change we can believe in.

Sorry I don't have more time to respond to all of your apparently well-meaning questions, only time to bring info in for consideration. Maybe after I retire in a few years I will have more time for debates.
    I appreciate the time you have taken Jim. And again, just to be clear, i am not here for debate, only to have questions answered in a mutually respectful atmosphere. Some of my questions are tough questions, or so they may seem to me anyway, but they are still just questions aimed at people who know that theyre talking about and thats what this boils down to.

I'm looking to understand. But i'm not looking for speculation. Not that this is what youve given me, but a lot of Q proofs do seem to often be wrapped in speculation.

15. Link to Post #110
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,494 times in 4,309 posts

Part of that question was about things in brackets is all. 24 hours was in brackets, but so was change we can believe in.
    As far as I know and understand, the [squared brackets] (also a called the 'kill box') are to underline or call special attention to what's posted in those brackets. Like, [target], or, [focus on this].

I'm looking to understand. But i'm not looking for speculation. Not that this is what youve given me, but a lot of Q proofs do seem to often be wrapped in speculation.
    I know, it's damn frustrating. I'm the same as Jim. No flag-waving here. So much of this is based on little more than speculation/theory. This is the mystery that is "QAnon". It's a conspiracy theory. Same as any other conspiracy theory where speculation abounds (which is pretty much all of them).

The only thing that keeps it going for me are the coincidences. Or as many claim, Q-proofs. I'm just not someone who is comfortable believing in coincidences. Not when coincidence is stacked upon coincidence.

I really don't know what Q is, what's going on, or what the hell it all means. I only have speculation, interpretation, theory. The only thing I'm sure of is, Q IS connected somehow to the military intelligence apparatus, wherever and however, and IS working with Trump. What that relationship is, what it's really all for, what it ultimately amounts to...no idea. For good, for bad, for something else, no idea!

Being what it is though (for good or ill), I think it's still quite important to pay attention to. In the same way I still watch The MSM. It's chocked full of disinformation, but I still want to know what they're saying.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Alekahn2 (8th August 2019), Gracy (7th August 2019), mountain_jim (7th August 2019), PurpleLama (7th August 2019), Ratszinger (7th August 2019), T Smith (7th August 2019), Valerie Villars (7th August 2019)

17. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    As far as I know and understand, the [squared brackets] (also a called the 'kill box') are to underline or call special attention to what's posted in those brackets. Like, [target], or, [focus on this].
    Ah, the brackets. It's been 2 weeks now so lets go back to the beginning, because i'm STILL not clear on it lol.

Quote [CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN]
    Q
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...59#post1306259

I want now to ask q fans why the above just posted sounds so familiar. Lets talk.

https://www.amazon.com/Change-We-Can.../dp/0307460452
    I then promptly received 2 responses that supposdly cleared things up.

Quote Posted by ClearWater (here)
    My assumption would be that it's intended to be familiar, and that it's a direct reference to the former President. Typically, when Q has placed something in brackets like that, it's meant to infer that the person or thing in brackets is 'going down' (or something to that effect).
    Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    That's correct, ClearWater. In regard to the Q drops, enclosing someone, or their initials, or some thing in brackets [...] is also referred to by the Anons as a "killbox", depending on the context.
    Ok, great, so now i know it's called a kill box, and anything in brackets is going down, in this case i'm assuming either Barry O is going down, or his change we can believe in idea is going down, plain n simple.

But then we came to this, the apparent Q false flag prediction, and i got confused again about what exactly the brackets meant again. Plus i added a follow up question.

Why WAS the [24hr Warning] in brackets, if that means the person, idea, or whatever, is going down? In my logic, if anything, it should have been other way around with "see something say something in brackets meaning screw cooperation with Homeland Security, but the warning being outside of brackets meaning "pay attention to this".

Now coming back full circle, Star Mariner understands things in brackets totally different to my previous understanding of this. The kill box terminology is the same, but not the apparent meaning.

And why would anti establishment Q be using the Homeland Security motto?

18. Link to Post #112
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,494 times in 4,309 posts

The answer to all that - I honestly don't know lol. In my opinion, to hazard a reasonable guess, the kill box isn't a kill box, as many different things in many different contexts have appeared in those brackets. I think it's probably meant for [special emphasis]. The recent warning drop was one of numerous that have appeared. Another example (below) was the Antifa scare during last year's midterms. Lots of kill boxes here, but again in this context it was more to draw special attention, and underline specific threats.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.405 📁
    Nov 4 2018 17:33:58 (EST)
    [PANIC IN DC]
    If you witness members of ANTIFA or any other people or organizations stationed at 'key' voter locations making threats or attempting to use scare tactics [voter intimidation] please contact local authorities immediately and report the incident(s).
    Internal comms suggest preparations are being made and organized to conduct a 29+ location push [battleground locations].
    See Something
    Say Something
    Uniformed and Non-Uniformed personnel will be stationed across the country in an effort to safeguard the public.
    If you witness anything out of the ordinary with regards to staff, officials, machinery & equipment failures and/or malfunctions, unusual 'grouping' [buses dropping off people w/ guide and/or instructor], voter prevention [blocking], or other suspicious activity please contact local authorities immediately and report the incident(s).
    See Something
    Say Something
    [take a picture and/or video only when safe to do so]
    Q
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Alekahn2 (8th August 2019), ClearWater (8th August 2019), Gracy (8th August 2019), PurpleLama (8th August 2019), T Smith (7th August 2019)

20. Link to Post #113
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

If Q comes from military intelligence?

21. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,511 times in 181 posts

It also seems to me that the 'rules' are intentionally unclear when it comes to trying to interpret the coding used within the posts. You can come to your own conclusions as to why that's the case.
    "Be a Light to Yourself" ~ J. Krishnamurti

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClearWater For This Post:

Franny (7th September 2019), Gracy (8th August 2019)

23. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The answer to all that - I honestly don't know lol.
    So we're in the same boat lol!

I'm going to drop the bracket question cos it appears the answer is like a pup a chasin its tail.

Lets move on then.

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)

Right, so to me that comes down to my question of, why is Q advocating for DS homeland security meme of having patriotic Americans narcing each other out over every little perceived slight against the fatherland like old East Germany? If there's a simple answer to that i'm listening and open minded, i'm just not hearing anything even close.

Folks, these are very basic questions i'm putting forth here. Why aren't they being knocked out of the park with "q proofs" causing me to rethink for a sec and say "oh, okay, thats logical and makes sense"?

It also seems to me that the 'rules' are intentionally unclear when it comes to trying to interpret the coding used within the posts. You can come to your own conclusions as to why that's the case.
    Ok, so than who is really q's target audience with intentionally unclear rules? Is it the miniscule % of 8 chan savant anons pouring over intermitten data streams where Pres Trump has, say, placed or not placed a comma in a tweet, or how many minutes in between tweets and what numerology can be put to that, or is it aimed at avg, working class Americans looking for relief to understand?

Historical figures like Jesus, Buddha, Gandhi or MLK spoke to common people, in language common people could easilyunder stand, who is Q speaking to so that his target audience understands? If we have to go through anons, X22, ipot etc., and even they dont know for sure, does this not mean we're being forced through the gates of the age old middle man?

I'm not trying to be argumentative, or start some big drama filled debate, i'm just looking for simple answers, to simple questions, and it doesnt apear there are many to be found.
    Last edited by Gracy; 8th August 2019 at 03:18.

24. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,511 times in 181 posts

The answer to all that - I honestly don't know lol.
    So we're in the same boat lol!

I'm going to drop the bracket question cos it appears the answer is like a pup a chasin its tail.

Lets move on then.

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)

Right, so to me that comes down to my question of, why is Q advocating for DS homeland security meme of having patriotic Americans narcing each other out over every little perceived slight against the fatherland like old East Germany? If there's a simple answer to that i'm listening and open minded, i'm just not hearing anything even close.

Folks, these are very basic questions i'm putting forth here. Why aren't they being knocked out of the park with "q proofs" causing me to rethink for a sec and say "oh, okay, thats logical and makes sense"?

Ok, so than who is really q's target audience with intentionally unclear rules? Is it the miniscule % of 8 chan savant anons pouring over intermitten data streams where Pres Trump has, say, placed or not placed a comma in a tweet, or how many minutes in between tweets and what numerology can be put to that, or is it aimed at avg, working class Americans looking for relief to understand?

Historical figures like Jesus, Buddha, Gandhi or MLK spoke to common people, in language common people could easilyunder stand, who is Q speaking to so that his target audience understands? If we have to go through anons, X22, ipot etc., and even they dont know for sure, does this not mean we're being forced through the gates of the age old middle man?

I'm not trying to be argumentative, or start some big drama filled debate, i'm just looking for simple answers, to simple questions, and it doesnt apear there are many to be found.
    Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I don't think there are any ardent 'Q Followers' still active on the site, so it's probably unlikely you'll receive an impassioned response on the matter. Speaking only for myself, I check up on the posts from Q and check the threads here. It's largely just a curiosity to me though. I'm not even going to attempt to respond to your questions beyond saying that we live in a world that is simultaneously incredibly simple and incredibly complex, depending upon a persons perspective. In some sense Q mirrors that, possibly intentionally, possibly because it's just inevitable. I don't know. What I do know is that if you're looking for clear answers, Q is definitely not the best place to look, lol.
    "Be a Light to Yourself" ~ J. Krishnamurti

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClearWater For This Post:

Franny (7th September 2019), Gracy (8th August 2019)

26. Link to Post #117
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What I do know is that if you're looking for clear answers, Q is definitely not the best place to look, lol.
    I reckon you're right ClearWater, time to turn this corner of my attention elsewhere. Usually when i start down the path of trying to figure something out, even though it may not be the yellow brick road to enlightenment on any given subject, always i can at least find lil nuggets here and there that i can put my finger on and think "well, at least this nugget and that nugget of the subject makes some sense".

Of course i wasnt looking for any answers from Q, but now that the whole deal is breaking through the glass ceiling into main stream, i was hoping to at least gain some solid insights into where people that do follow Q are coming from, how they see it, and how they interpret it beyond what i can discern. At least when someone in the real world might mention what is it with this q thing, maybe i could have said well i just happen to be in a position where i had direct access to a bunch of the followers, i asked them about this and that basic thing, and they all seem to agree on this or that basic tenet.

I was willing to suspend disbelief, keep an open mind, and hopefully shown a thing or two i couldn't see before having loosely followed this since the beginning, but now its clear nothing will ever be clear lol, not even the simplest lil aspects of it. The only thing i can be totally clear on now is that if something is this deeply unclear, it must indeed be that way intentionaly so. Which, wow, i think i'll just leave it there...

In the end though this still proved to be a valuable lil exercise. I still learned something by not learning a dern thing.

27. Link to Post #118
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So the longer Q is not heard from, the more I have to wonder why he/she/they look to have been so reliant on 8 chan to get the good word out. Shouldn't people supposedly so incredibly high up the Intel food chain be able to figure out how to pop right back up somewhere else like the whack a mole game to continue on?

28. Link to Post #119
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not wanting still to disrupt the flow of the main thread, so, heres my latest question if anyone wants to take it up.

I continue to see X22 videos popping up describing DS as being in panic, so I did some quick digging, and found this theme goes back to atleast last Feb. Now here's the thing, panic is a short term bodily function related to fight or flight, the only time it continues on and on is if one has a disorder possibly requiring medication.

Going on 9 months now is a loooooooooong time to be in a state of panic, it seems as though the immediate danger causing this is always imminent, yet never strikes.

I don't think that a long, sustained state of panic is possible, whether for an individual, a group, or an entire institution. They would eventually have time to calm down, assess the situation, and deal with it from there in a more thinking manner, beyond fight or flight.

Can anyone explain what part of this ongoing, long term state of panic that I may be missing? This was posted on main Q thread 23 Feb. 2019.

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Dave Janda does the X22 Spotlight (again)

29. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,276 times in 1,399 posts

Not wanting still to disrupt the flow of the main thread, so, heres my latest question if anyone wants to take it up.

I continue to see X22 videos popping up describing DS as being in panic, so I did some quick digging, and found this theme goes back to atleast last Feb. Now here's the thing, panic is a short term bodily function related to fight or flight, the only time it continues on and on is if one has a disorder possibly requiring medication.

Going on 9 months now is a loooooooooong time to be in a state of panic, it seems as though the immediate danger causing this is always imminent, yet never strikes.

I don't think that a long, sustained state of panic is possible, whether for an individual, a group, or an entire institution. They would eventually have time to calm down, assess the situation, and deal with it from there in a more thinking manner, beyond fight or flight.

Can anyone explain what part of this ongoing, long term state of panic that I may be missing? This was posted on main Q thread 23 Feb. 2019.

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Dave Janda does the X22 Spotlight (again)

Yeah it's a good point. The only things people focus on are usually less important and sometimes not even real. They often miss the real even when right in front of them. You know, like DJT's response when things got heated in NY and he didn't get his way. To run off, throw a tantrum and move to a new state. And it's the old state's fault for not appreciating him of course. The psychology behind the action is the same that drives him to comb his hair as he does, "NARCISSISTIC INSECURITY" which is a bad thing to see in a world leader no matter the country. Yet no one picks up on it! Amazing! It's an easy attack zone right there wide open into his psyche and no one uses it. If I was ruthless that's where i'd hit him.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Gracy (2nd November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast