+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What are these Spheres ?

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,875 times in 1,034 posts

Default What are these Spheres ?

I've been pondering over a few details regarding my sighting back in 2008 and it's relation to other similar sightings.

One thing that strikes me ( and in lots of other peoples witness testimonies since) is how these spheres seem to move as if held by something that is locking them together yet all still somehow remaining seperete.
    Then whilst listening to the pilots reports from TTSA and AATIP I noticed one describe the "hovering" UAP as if it were "bouncing around" off the sides of an invisible box.
    This got me thinking that perhaps these spheres are filled with some kind of superconductive coolant that can somehow be "levitated" or "held" in the beam of a directed energy source.

If a low orbit or space based platform was able to lock on to a sphere, rolled out by the ground crew already super cooled and "pick it up" like it were at the end of a tractor beam it could then be quiet easily manipulated to other heights and destinations. ( I have seen something similar in how they want to manipulate molecules using sound waves as if they were audiophonic tweezers)

Once lifted to a given height, mearly by pointing the device aboard the pltform elsewhere the sphere "locked" at the end of its beam would travel incredibley fast to its given location. Once there it would be held as if suspended - unless the platform was to suffer a little turbulence - in which case the beam that is holding the sphere would then start to bounce around a little giving the impression of the sphere at the end being contained within a little invisible box.

If a sphere being used starts to cool and the beam starts loosing its grip dump it at sea after dropping it's cargo of course (instruments, cameras, other sensing devices). Let the supercoolant drip out as it goes leaving just another "empty fuel cell or whatever they like to call those metalic spheres people keep finding.

https://coolinterestingstuff.com/the...alien-artifact

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Blacklight43 (15th July 2019), Fellow Aspirant (15th July 2019), Iancorgi (15th July 2019), Ivanhoe (15th July 2019), jimisroom (17th July 2019), mountain_jim (17th July 2019), Pam (15th July 2019), Rawhide68 (18th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: What are these Spheres ?

Was your sighting of spheres in the day?

I have had night sightings of lights that flew around each other in a playful manner - not sure if this is helpful to you or not.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Did You See Them (17th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Night time.
    Separate but all moved as if suspended from some kind of invisible "grid" from above.

When the "grid" angle changed all spheres would change angles as if they where apart of a solid structure but were also able to move along these invisible axis like beads on an abacus, fading in and out as they dimmed leaving almost huge soap bubble look before disappearing and then reappearing in the same reverse manner a little further on.

I'm just wondering if theres a way to pickup up a metal "sphere" that's been "treated" in some way, equipe it with sensors and then manipulate it from above as it were a pea with chopsticks.

Much quicker to pick up a pea on a map with chopsticks to move it than it is to roll it to its destination.

The quote about it "bouncing around as if in a box" in the Nimitz encounter is a give away in my mind with it being something held in place from a distance. It's a missing piece of the puzzle.
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 15th July 2019 at 20:42.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Just as you would instruct 'Swarm Drones' to fly.
    All keeping a set distance or position from each other.

Makes sense, if you have many objects/craft in a tight area
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Did You See Them (17th July 2019), Victoria (19th January 2020)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Swarm drones use "fencing" to keep them in place but the bouncing within a box as described in Nimitz encounter leads me to believe that they are being held in place by something much further away. When I'm viewing g the night sky with my scope and ive set it up on the paving outside instead of grass everytime a large vehicle passes the house the vibrations cause the image in the viewfinder to wobble and bounce "as if in a box" too similar in my mind not to rule out the possibility of a sensor equipped sphere being able to be locked in place by some kind of DEW and manipulated from A to B

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (17th July 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing. Most of why I'm here is to see what others have been observing out there, and if there might be any correlations to some of my experiences.

From my personal experience, the "bouncing around as if in a box" may well be the effect from the objects torsion field, if in fact these guys are seeing similar objects to the ones below.

I'm no expert on what these are, but I have had a few successes in filming these luminous spheres during the daytime. Los Angeles is quite a hotspot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF-u9XiU5ng
    This one appears to bounce a bit as it clearly changes shape while manuevering. Another orb crosses it, and it gets much brighter. The smaller movements kind of appear to be somewhat contained in a small area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R7mvQlQ11M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaFfBK8D6Ow

These appear a little different, sparking between spherical and other shapes. The fluxing appears to make them stay afloat and or change direction with a change in flux.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqFEZFOx8dQ
    Besides the first one above, I find this one to be one of the most interesting captures. There is a sparking on the corner of this object as it sharply changes direction several times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a2Pn_auXlo
    Those were all luminous against a blue sky. You see a similar effect with the ones that manifest against an overcast sky...a distinct "fluxing" movement within and without...with a slight change of shape.

I've said before that its highly probable a dark plasma orb like this was seen at Gatwick Airport, but Ive only seen one supposed capture from that event.

I know your sighting was at night, but I wonder if you observed anything similar to these in terms of flux activity.

I also wonder if these only remain as energy forms, or if any of them can change to any kind of solid mass.

+ Reply to Thread