+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Joints, inflammation, etc

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,561 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: Joints, inflammation, etc

Quote Posted by Perdido (here)
    You should try Systemic Enzymes.. for Inflammation .. I suggest Vitalzym.. but there are various ones..
    Thanks! Yes, I've been taking that already.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd April 2021), Harmony (3rd July 2021), kudzy (27th April 2020), Stephanie (29th March 2021), toppy (21st July 2021), Yoda (27th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #142
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For all the seers and dowsers here.

Try checking for measles (virus) as causative of arthritis.

Like chicken pox is causative for shingles.
    Last edited by wttah; 27th April 2020 at 14:52. Reason: shpeling mistake

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th April 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), Jayke (29th April 2020), Stephanie (29th March 2021), toppy (21st July 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (28th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

What works for dogs? My Yellow Lab, Frodo, is 12 years old. He is getting Glucosamine now.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 28th April 2020 at 16:44.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2020), Brigantia (23rd April 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th April 2021), Jayke (29th April 2020), Pam (3rd July 2021), toppy (21st July 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (28th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Does Topricin cream work for dogs?
    It's homeopathic, so I can't imagine it can do any harm. But ask them!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th April 2021), Jayke (29th April 2020), kudzy (29th April 2020), Pam (3rd July 2021), Sophocles (29th April 2020), toppy (21st July 2021), Yoda (29th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,306 times in 1,825 posts

What are yalls thoughts on Tiger Balm?

Also, does anyone here have experience with massaging? I want to massage a knee in particular but I don't know of any proper technique.

Oh and Bill I think what the guy was saying to you was the legendary 'busted ankle curse' (har har).
    Last edited by Strat; 28th April 2020 at 17:56.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Anka (28th March 2021), Bill Ryan (28th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th April 2021), Pam (3rd July 2021), Sophocles (29th April 2020), toppy (21st July 2021)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)

Also, does anyone here have experience with massaging? I want to massage a knee in particular but I don't know of any proper technique.

Oh and Bill I think what the guy was saying to you was the legendary 'busted ankle curse' (har har).
    I was given a tiger balm oil in liquid form when I went to a Chinese acupuncturist. Its soothing to massage in but I haven’t found it to be particularly curative.

Smashwerx channel has some great mobility drills/self massage type techniques you can do for yourself. He explains the biomechanics of how all the joints work together so you can target specific muscles.

If pain keeps returning to the area after frequently doing mobility drills, it’s probably an imbalance or tightness in the fascia somewhere else in the body, and the knees are forced into a compensatory pattern. In which case just constantly pounding the mobility drills can actually make things worse long term. Look for a ‘structural integration’ therapist or ‘rolfer/myofascial release’ expert to help identify how silent postural imbalances in the body could be putting the knees into a stressed position.

Personally, I couldn’t find a structural integration therapist in my area when I was dealing with chronic neck and shoulder pain, so had to find other methods of releasing the fascia, turns out Qi-gong, Tai chi and Nei gong etc are designed to loosen the fascia of the body for overall health, wellness and mobility.

There is an easier and shortcut method that works really well though, biomagnet circuit therapy helps kick-start your body to rapidly repair and rejuvenate the cells, which can help regrow cartilage and relax the muscles (or even send cancer into remission in some cases).

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Anka (28th March 2021), Bill Ryan (29th April 2020), Constance (29th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th April 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), Hym (28th March 2021), leavesoftrees (29th April 2020), Pam (3rd July 2021), Sophocles (29th April 2020), Strat (29th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd October 2020)

13. Link to Post #147
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Coconut Oil is a miracle liquid , should be in everyone's first aid chest .
    I been using it for a few days on a sore elbow & its fantastic .

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Anka (28th March 2021), Bill Ryan (29th April 2020), Brigantia (23rd April 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th April 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), Pam (3rd July 2021), Peace in Oz (21st July 2021), Sadieblue (23rd April 2021), toppy (21st July 2021)

15. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)

Tiger Balm is great stuff! Highly aromatic and cooling, so depending on what you need, that could be great! But everyone within a 10 mile radius will know you're wearing the stuff.

I think it's one of those things that tends to offer immediate relief rather than long term repair. And you can use too much and end up with camphor poisoning.
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Anka (28th March 2021), Bill Ryan (29th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th April 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), Harmony (30th March 2021), Pam (3rd July 2021), Peace in Oz (21st July 2021), Strat (1st May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd October 2020), toppy (21st July 2021)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

An interesting article in the London Daily Mail:
    Humans can REGROW cartilage in joints and doctors say the discovery could lead to treatments for osteoarthritis

9 October, 2020
    • Cartilage is slow to repair and its break down leads to osteoarthritis
    • Scientists have discovered how proteins in the tissue are created
    • The process is similar to that of salamanders, lizard-like amphibians
    Humans possess a salamander-like ability to regrow cartilage in joints, contrary to popular belief.

Researchers have found potent molecules in the body which encourage the growth of new proteins in the connective tissue.

The process is similar to that of salamanders, lizard-like amphibians famed for their remarkable ability to recover from damage to their body.

Scientists hope the 'inner salamander' may lead to treatments for osteoarthritis, a painful condition that is currently incurable.

The findings could even pave the way for treatments which help a human grow their own limb back after injury, the Duke University scientists said.

Salamanders are able to regrow limbs and tissues which have been destroyed

Cartilage that covers bones is worn down in osteoarthritis patients over the years, resulting in the bones rubbing against each other.

Cartilage repair is currently very limited because injuries are difficult to heal due to there being no blood supply to the tissue.

Treatment for osteoarthritis, which affects around nine million people in the UK and 30million in the US, revolve around lifestyle changes to relieve pain.

Experts believe a superficial boost of the molecules may speed recovery in patients, preventing the thinning of cartilage and therefore reducing joint pain.

The proteins are produced at different speeds in hips, knees and ankles, which may explain why osteoarthritis (OA) is most common in hips.

Dr Ming-Fend Hsueh and his team looked at the age of proteins in collagen - a main component of cartilage - in 18 tissue samples of people with OA.

They were able to spot which proteins were new by looking at how many amino acid conversions they had - the more there are, the older the protein is.

The findings, published in the medical journal Science Advances, showed the age of cartilage largely depended on where it was in the body.

Scientists then found molecules called microRNA drive the creation of new proteins inside human cartilage - the same as in animals. MicroRNA works by silencing a messenger RNA, which then inhibits new collagen production by controlling gene expression

WHAT ARE THE MOST EFFECTIVE TREATMENTS FOR KNEE OSTEOARTHRITIS?

The five most effective short-term pain-relievers for knee oestoarthritis (OA) are, in order:
    1. Cortisone injections
    2. Ibuprofen
    3. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections
    4. Naproxen
    5. Celecoxib
    Yet, naproxen is the best overall remedy to both improve joint function and minimise discomfort.

Hyaluronic acid (HA) injections appear to be relatively ineffective at relieving pain or boosting knee function in OA sufferers.

The research was carried out by the non-profit health system Dartmouth-Hitchcock, New England.

Cartilage from the ankle is young, whereas the connective tissue is older in the knee and oldest in the hips.

It could explain why those with knee and hip joint injuries face the longest road of recovery, while those with ankle injuries spring back quickly.

This correlation between the age of human cartilage and its location in the body also reflects certain animals, including zebrafish, African fresh water fish and lizards.

They regenerate limbs at faster rates at the furthest tips, including the ends of their legs or tails.

Scientists then found molecules called microRNA drive the creation of new proteins inside human cartilage - the same as in animals.

MicroRNAs are found in higher levels in animals that are known for limb, fin or tail repair, such as salamanders.

Again, the microRNA activity varied significantly by its location - it was highest in ankles, compared to knees and hips.

MicroRNA works by silencing a messenger RNA, which then inhibits new collagen production by controlling gene expression.

Discussing the discovery that cartilage can be regrown in joints, Dr Hsueh said: 'We call it our "inner salamander" capacity.

'We were excited to learn the regulators of regeneration in the salamander limb appear to also be the controllers of joint tissue repair in the human limb.'

Senior author Dr Virginia Byers Kraus said: 'We believe that an understanding of this "salamander-like" regenerative capacity in humans, and the critically missing components of this regulatory circuit, could provide the foundation for new approaches to repair joint tissues and possibly whole human limbs.

'We believe we could boost these regulators to fully regenerate degenerated cartilage of an arthritic joint.

'If we can figure out what regulators we are missing compared with salamanders, we might even be able to add the missing components back and develop a way someday to regenerate part or all of an injured human limb.

'We believe this is a fundamental mechanism of repair that could be applied to many tissues, not just cartilage.'

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (23rd October 2020), Constance (29th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th April 2021), Gracy (23rd October 2020), Harmony (30th March 2021), Hym (28th March 2021), leavesoftrees (23rd October 2020), Nenuphar (23rd October 2020), Philippe (23rd October 2020), Spellbound (23rd April 2021), Strat (23rd October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd October 2020), toppy (21st July 2021), wondering (23rd October 2020), Yoda (23rd October 2020)

19. Link to Post #150
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,442 times in 1,007 posts

This is a fairly informative and extremely complete thread, I have read so far and some of what I used two weeks ago are already mentioned.
    I now use cannabis oil mixed with a cream for veterinary use (to treat bruises on horses and dogs) and a cream with a high concentration of crude oil (petroleum), produced locally.
    In fact, they are just extracted elements and components, a kind of treatment that chooses a fraction from the distillation of oil caught in the temperature range of 100-150 ° C. At a higher temperature, the healing elements evaporate and the oil can have a detrimental effect on the blood.
    The best proved to be is the oil used in the past for gas lamps, not knowing how to translate the entire extraction process.

But the leaflet mentions only petroleum, and some plants such as "Tamus communis". However, I use it four times a day, in my case, the bearable pain disappears for a few good hours, sometimes until the next day.
    I don't know if I was helpful, but I'm impressed with the cream for animal use is good for me, as maybe also for them , for they are also little "humans"...
    And all this to be just human.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th April 2021), Harmony (30th March 2021), Hym (28th March 2021), Pam (3rd July 2021), Spellbound (23rd April 2021), Stephanie (29th March 2021), toppy (21st July 2021), wondering (28th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,677 times in 9,332 posts

Hello Everyone,
    I don’t know if this has been mentioned here and if it has please disregard my suggestion.
    When my husband has severe aches in his wrist or knee I use a castor oil pack on him. It seems to work...he had a really painful knee pain three weeks ago. He had to keep resting his leg straight and at nighttime he couldn’t sleep sideways without a pillow between his legs. I had almost forgotten about the castor oil pack so I didn’t do it till the next evening.
    I just warm up the castor oil container in hot water and then put some on a piece of flannel or cotton put it on the side of the knee where it hurts and bandage. My husband slept good that night and didn’t need a pillow between his legs.
    He was so impressed that the pain had subsided, and within another day of keeping an oil pack bandaged to his knee the pain was gone.
    I also use it for clearing up swellings and bruises.
    I hope this helps and if it’s been covered already then please delete this message.
    Love and Goodwill to all.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Anka (1st April 2021), Bill Ryan (29th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th April 2021), Harmony (30th March 2021), Journeyman (3rd July 2021), Pam (3rd July 2021), Peace in Oz (29th March 2021), Spellbound (23rd April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th March 2021), toppy (21st July 2021), wondering (23rd April 2021)

23. Link to Post #152
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

I had knee surgery back in 2018 to remove my meniscus in my right knee. Afterward during my followup appt with the surgeon, I was told I have stage 2 arthritis in that knee that can only be managed (not treated). As such, I now take daily doses of glucosamine (in addition to the other bevy of vitamins).

Hope this helps.

Dave - Toronto

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Brigantia (23rd April 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th April 2021), Harmony (23rd April 2021), Pam (3rd July 2021), toppy (21st July 2021)

25. Link to Post #153
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

First I want to note, I have an auto immune disease, and as such, inflammation makes the disease progress quickly...

While I went to a traditional neurologist originally for treatment, I had a naturalpath Dr. tell me what he believed would help... So I will share those things,

Pycnogenol
    DMAE
    Co-Q 10
    and open celled Chlorella - blue green algae

I stopped taking these things, for financial reasons at the time, But coming across this thread has reminded me how much my body thrived when I took them. So much so, that I plan to restart it..

Those four things not only purged my body of toxins, (and it was note worhy)..

I want to say, these things made me feel better than anything my neurologist ever gave me... And better than I had felt in years. It was remarkable.

I have since added more such as the tumeric as noted on many posts here.. And plan to check out the other suggestions that will fit into my new routine... THANK YOU FOR THE THREAD BILL!

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Anka (2nd July 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Harmony (23rd April 2021), Journeyman (3rd July 2021), onawah (24th April 2021), Pam (3rd July 2021), toppy (21st July 2021), wondering (23rd April 2021)

27. Link to Post #154
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Turmeric is often recommended for pain and inflammation for people who don't want to take pills (also a good immune booster).
    I've been taking turmeric supplements containing black pepper to make it easier to assimilate for awhile, but the pepper gives me indigestion.
    I recently discovered that fermented turmeric is easier to assimilate, and it's easy to make it at home, so much cheaper than supplements (and probably more effective).

Here's more info and a recipe from: http://www.dvo.com/newsletter/weekly...cooknart3.html

"To enhance turmeric’s immune-boosting wallop, ferment it. In five minutes of your time (plus two days to ferment), you can create a base for a month’s supply of tasty and healing fermented turmeric tea.

Best known for its characteristic bright orange-yellow color and as a signature ingredient in curry, turmeric is the small rhizome (root) of a ginger relative. It has a musky aroma and a flavor that is both slightly astringent and bitter. The active ingredient in turmeric, curcumin, quells inflammation, supports digestion, deactivates carcinogens and prevents the release of histamines in the stomach, which counteracts food allergies. Turmeric also has antiseptic, antifungal and antibacterial properties.

Studies show turmeric isn’t always easily absorbed and that people with compromised health aren’t able to fully utilize its active ingredients (curcumin and other curcuminoids). So here’s another reason to ferment it: this process makes it easier to assimilate its medicinal properties. A study published in the International Journal of Food Science and Technology found that the antioxidant power of turmeric increases when it is fermented. Fermentation not only concentrates the curcuminoids but also mitigates its bitter flavor.

You can ferment either fresh or dried turmeric to make a turmeric concentrate that can be stirred into tea. Dried turmeric, which has been cooked and cured, has a milder flavor and aroma than fresh.

Fresh turmeric is pricy, but a little goes a long way. Look for rhizomes that are crisp and evenly colored. They’ll keep at home for several weeks in the refrigerator. When using dried turmeric, purchase organic turmeric from a reputable source, as nonorganic turmeric may be adulterated.

This turmeric tea base recipe is such that you can use either dried or fresh turmeric, or a combination of both.

Fermented Turmeric Tea Base
    Ingredients:

1/2 cup fresh turmeric or 1/3 cup ground turmeric
    2 tablespoons raw honey
    2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
    1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
    1 ounce fresh ginger grated (optional)

Directions:
    If using fresh turmeric, finely grate it (there’s no need to remove its soft skin). Place the fresh or dried turmeric in a pint jar. Add the honey, lemon juice, lemon zest and ginger, if using, and stir. Note: Initially the honey will not easily mix in, but in an hour or so it readily softens and dissolves on its own. Cover and let rest for a few hours. Stir to blend the ingredients and taste just a little to get a sense of its intense, pre-fermented flavor.
    Cover loosely and leave on the counter for 48 hours to ferment. When ready, the flavors will be tangy and bitter; the fresh turmeric tea base will also be lively and sprightly. The consistency of the fresh will be like marmalade and the dried will be like peanut butter. Refrigerated, the base will hold for several months.
    To make a tea or a tonic from the fresh turmeric base, place a rounded teaspoon into a tea ball or in a strainer and steep for several minutes. If using the base made from dried turmeric, stir a scant teaspoon into hot water or a tea of your choice and drink. By using hot, rather than boiling water, the living enzymes will remain vital.

If possible, do try to buy fresh turmeric. It contains more turmeric oil, antioxidants, and nutrients compared to the powdered form. And fresh turmeric can be frozen for up to a couple months without any loss of benefits. Obviously, you want to use it as fast as you can. One way to use it up quickly it to put a ½-inch chunk in your morning smoothies.

Finally, to learn more about the healing powers of turmeric and the best brands of turmeric supplements, I recommend Turmeric for Health (www.turmericforhealth.com) a site dedicated only to the rhizome. Any product they recommend must be certified organic, be a reputable brands, receive outstanding customer reviews, must be safe to use, and easy to find and purchase."
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Brigantia (23rd April 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th April 2021), Ewan (27th August 2021), Harmony (23rd April 2021), Journeyman (23rd April 2021), mountain_jim (23rd April 2021), Pam (3rd July 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd April 2021), pyrangello (23rd April 2021)

29. Link to Post #155
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,789 times in 1,323 posts

I've just come across this thread, so I don't know if collagen has been mentioned...

A year ago I was seconded to another job that involves hard physical work and some kneeling, and it was killing my knee joints. A friend offered to hook me up to her biofeedback machine and the results were astonishingly accurate about my medical history.

She said that I was lacking collagen, probably from not eating meat as meat eaters get sufficient collagen through that source, so I found a vegan collagen supplement and have been taking it ever since, twice a day. The results have been amazing and my joints have never been better.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th April 2021), Harmony (3rd July 2021), Pam (3rd July 2021), Peace in Oz (24th April 2021), RunningDeer (29th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd April 2021), wondering (23rd April 2021)

31. Link to Post #156
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,064 times in 902 posts

Ravenlocke, I think this treatment is specifically recommended by Edgar Cayce, and in fact I believe there is a type of castor oil recommended on his site, although apparently not required. Thanks for the reminder. Diane

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th April 2021), Harmony (3rd July 2021), Pam (3rd July 2021), Ravenlocke (24th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #157
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,677 times in 9,332 posts

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    Ravenlocke, I think this treatment is specifically recommended by Edgar Cayce, and in fact I believe there is a type of castor oil recommended on his site, although apparently not required. Thanks for the reminder. Diane
    Yes thank you Diane for mentioning this because I did adopt this from reading about it in an Edgar Cayce book many years ago. I don’t go to his site but I do use a non gmo, vegan, cold pressed, solvent free etc castor oil (Ricinus communis).
    It’s made by a company called Home Health and the bottle comes with directions on how to make a castor oil pack.
    You can look at the bottle online here
    https://www.iherb.com/pr/Home-Health...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th April 2021), Harmony (3rd July 2021), Pam (3rd July 2021), sunflower (3rd July 2021), wondering (3rd July 2021)

35. Link to Post #158
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

https://gfreefoodie.com/nettle-tea-r...he-gluten-free

..my old dog was struggling to get in the car and walking not easy. I started putting nettle leaf in her meat and veg stew I give her...she is now leaping into the car like she was 2 years ago before starting to deteriorate..she is well pleased with herself, good to see..I am taking for my autoimmune arthritis, and noticeable improvement...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd July 2021 at 20:03. Reason: fixed the link

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Anka (2nd July 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2021), Ewan (2nd July 2021), Harmony (3rd July 2021), Pam (3rd July 2021), Peace in Oz (3rd July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd July 2021), wondering (3rd July 2021)

37. Link to Post #159
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    What works for dogs? My Yellow Lab, Frodo, is 12 years old. He is getting Glucosamine now.
    ..see my post on nettles..my 14yo collie, lady, is so much happier now...good luck with frodo

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Anka (8th July 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2021), Harmony (3rd July 2021), Pam (3rd July 2021), wondering (3rd July 2021)

39. Link to Post #160
    United States Avalon Member TrueNorth4's Avatar
    Thanks

Good article Thank you
    "Why would you seek an answer other than the answer that will answer everything?"

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrueNorth4 For This Post:

Anka (8th July 2021), Bill Ryan (8th July 2021), Harmony (8th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast