Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast

Thread: Joints, inflammation, etc

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Default Re: Joints, inflammation, etc

Bill-
    For the 17/7 fasting/eating window, I eat from 8am until 3pm most days. If I have a social commitment that may shift to 11am to 7pm. Limiting carbs means one meal with either quinoa, rice, or wheat, and a second meal that is a salad with greens, avocados, nuts and protien in the form of beans, fish or chicken. I supplement with seasonal fruit and smoothies. I am convinced that the healing, restorative properties occur during the later phase of the fasting window. On day three I had detox symptoms and will still have some nausea if I fail to drink enough water. Hope this answers your questions. Tomorrow I try my first 24 hour fast! Healthy thoughts to everyone.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2019), Clarity (25th July 2019), NancyV (23rd July 2019), Rosemarie (23rd July 2019), toppy (23rd July 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Ecuador Avalon Member Rosemarie's Avatar
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 311 posts

16/8 fasting, eating for me.
    I read somewhere in a thread in Avalon ( or a link ) about intermittent fasting so I gave it a tried 3 months ago. I have breakfast around 10 am starting with 16 onz celery juice (that I am in my second year) and my last meal at 6 pm. I fast for 16 hours. No carbs at all, just some low carb vegetales. No potatoes for example. No rice, no pasta and no sugar ( i have a sweet tooth ) Protein the 3 meals.
    After a month I included some fruits like raspberries and blueberries and apples as snacks.
    My diabetes is under control with perfect numbers for the first time in years.
    Hopefully inflammation is down too. I just hurt my shoulder a couple of months ago , and hating going to a doctor did not had it looked and it got worst....... but the last couple of days finally I am seeing some improvement .

I have found out that what they say about the 21/90 rule is true. It takes 21 days to create a habit , and 90 to create a lifestyle.
    Last edited by Rosemarie; 23rd July 2019 at 06:53.
    "Be kind for everybody is fighting a great battle" Plato

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rosemarie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2019), fifi (23rd July 2019), NancyV (24th July 2019), Soda (24th July 2019), toppy (23rd July 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

I think sugar its not good because its a very high dose to metabolism, especially the refined sugar. In general we use sugar according to our taste, not taking into account how much it charges the organism. Like alcool, that a normal human being can metabolize only 10 ml by hour, I think sugar may be similar.

Pehaps, Inflammations are not so bad, if your imuno system are working good, and thats the point I want close focus - Any charge in the organism can unbalanced the complex imuno system defenses. By the way, rest and chicken broth are very good, say our grandparents.

I think the issues about Egs, milks, dairy products, meat, etc, can be more related to what its contained in them, that firstly its not a food, and second overloaded the organism, like the refined sugar, or worst, the "evil aspartame". The presence of antibiotics can easely make bacterias more resistant to the imuno system defenses. For example, a child can feel very bad quickly.

Not coincidentally, when the unbalanced imuno system defenses fail, we feel bad and need to take at least some extra anti-inflammatory substances.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 23rd July 2019 at 02:38.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2019), NancyV (24th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Have you tried using MSM Bill? There is lots of evidence that it calms pain and inflammation, detoxes and helps joint mobility.

https://draxe.com/nutrition/supplements/msm-supplement/

"6 MSM Supplement Benefits

Commonly used topically on the skin and also taken by mouth, MSM is especially popular as part of an arthritis diet and supplementation plan to treat arthritis pain or osteoarthritis/degenerative joint disease since it helps form connective tissue and repair joints, tendons and ligaments.

Of course, that is just one of many MSM supplement benefits. Methylsulfonylmethane supplementation can do the following:
    1. Treats Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain

A well-researched benefit of MSM is that it helps decrease joint inflammation, improves flexibility and restores collagen production. Research shows that many patients with arthritis, joint pain, stiffness, knee/back problems and a limited range of motion experience a reduction in symptoms and improved quality of life when taking an MSM supplement.

MSM supplements are beneficial for helping the body form new joint and muscle tissue while lowering inflammatory responses that contribute to swelling and stiffness. An MSM supplement is a natural and effective anti-inflammatory because of how sulfur impacts the immune system and facilitates normal cellular activity. Sulfur needs to be present for our cells to release many byproducts and excess fluids that can accumulate and cause swelling/tenderness.

A clinical trial testing the effects of MSM on joint pain in 118 patients with osteoarthritis found that compared to a placebo, MSM supplements taken over 12 weeks resulted in more improvements in pain, swelling and joint mobility. MSM supplements were given in 500-milligram doses three times daily along with glucosamine (also taken in 500-milligram doses three times daily). Together they both seem to safely reduce inflammation and pain intensity without causing side effects for the majority of people. (3)

That makes MSM — especially when combined with glucosamine — an excellent natural treatment for arthritis."

Trisher
    Where can I get MSM? What is a good brand of MSM?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fifi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2019), Clarity (25th July 2019), NancyV (24th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Bill,
    If you are familiar with Nexus Magazine, then you can look up their article "The Borax Conspiracy" as I don't think I can copy the pdf file here. The element boron has been eliminated from our diets just so we can get arthritic sooner, rather than later. Boron is readily available in the cleaning agent sold in American supermarkets under the name "Borax". I have been ingesting it as a supplement for 20 years and it nipped my arthritic knees and hands in the bud.
    In addition Seraphim Healing energies from the Seraphim Blueprint also assisted in this healing.
    This is the article you are referencing Arcturian - the Nexus link seems to be showing an error page.

https://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm

Walter Last wrote this piece about an ag. scientist, Rex Newnham, out of Perth W.A. in the '60's
    who noted a deficiency of boron in the soil and began treating himself with
    boron supplements for arthritis with immediate results.
    If memory serves, the concept was - boron prevents calcium leaching out of the bones into the surrounding tissues (calcifying the joint) -
    this being one among many benefits such as anti-fungal,ergo anti candida etc.

When demand for the pills he was producing exceeded 10 000 bottles/ month, he approached a big drug company to take over, who in turn
    approached the government to shut him down (successfully).

I take borax (irregularly) with perceptible results. I'm not very scientific about it -
    stirring too much into a glass of water tastes very soapy (it is used as a laundry softener).

They still sell it in the local supermarket. The label doesn't say 'poison' - just 'not to be taken'

Also good for removing tea stains from clothes and oil stains from concrete.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th July 2019), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2019), NancyV (24th July 2019), Rosemarie (23rd July 2019), toppy (24th July 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

EFO those animal parts may upset "some" but they are very widely consumed in most ethnic communities......for their nutrients. Mosrt Europeans and N. American consumed them just 1-2 generations ago. I like "nose to tail" eating..waste nothing.....although I am not a fain of brains or offal myself.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2019), Clarity (23rd July 2019), NancyV (24th July 2019), Soda (24th July 2019), toppy (24th July 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    New Zealand Avalon Member Clarity's Avatar
    Thanks

I've suffered from joint inflammation for years, was a life long vegetarian till the age of 47.

I then switched over to a Paleo diet and was very strict with it for 3 years, all the inflammation went away along with a few unwanted pounds.

I now eat paleo 50% of the time but the joint pain has started to come back so time to get strict again.

For me there were no supplements that seems to help with joint pain although I do take supplements for other issues - diet was a game changer.
    Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2019), NancyV (24th July 2019), RogeRio (25th July 2019), toppy (24th July 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd July 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    New Zealand Avalon Member Clarity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hello, Everyone:

I'm unaware of a Health and Wellness thread about this, but I figured the issue must be so common it might be appreciated by some. That's the issue of joint stiffness, arthritis (when things get rather more difficult), and inflammation in general, which I suspect isn't all that well understood by many.

I have a minor issue myself with this, which is what got me looking at it all. (So often, we only pay attention to these things when a problem surfaces!)

I have slightly creaky knees — Okay, so have most of us, may come the answer — but it's important here, as I'm a mountaineer who ventures into the high wilderness regularly. So it's pretty crucial for me to have strong knees that are guaranteed to work well.

I'll report on my progress, as I and others do on the very interesting Water Fasting thread. When I realized there was a problem — stiffness and the very occasional pain under load, which has never happened before — I figured the following:
    1. This has only just started... which means it can be easily caught and handled.
    2. It's all within my control, as it's highly likely to be 99% connected with diet and inflammatory foods.
    So for the last 10 days or so I've strictly cut out all
    • sugars (apart from fruits and honey)
    • dairy products (zero milk, butter, cheese or yogurt)
    • eggs
    • wheat, oats and corn.
    • (I don't drink alcohol, or else I'd have cut that out as well.)
    And I'm taking a tablespoon of turmeric a day, mixed with sesame oil and a ton of ground black pepper, to aid absorption. Turmeric is famous for being a natural and highly effective anti-inflammatory. It's impossible to overdose on the stiff. (Ask any Indian cook! )

Things are getting better already. Even 10 days focused attention, with a bit of added discipline that's been surprisingly easy, has made a difference. I'm giving myself a major stress-test tomorrow, on a strenuous high day hike, and I'll report back.

I'd love to hear of others' experiences here. I'm aware my little issue here is really minor compared with those who've been coping with arthritis and other inflammation-connected problems. But I do know that some have turned those right around, too. Your shared stories might be VERY helpful to a lot of people.

About a year ago I was asking for help with my dogs arthritis suffering.
    Target recommended msm in tablet form.
    It's in expensive and easy to get hold of.
    I know three people who are now using it successfully for joint pain and ease of movement.
    It simply adds a film to the catlidge area affected acting like a buffer.it takes about three weeks to start working.

MSM works along with Vitamin C to make cartilage and collagen, in dogs this is not a problem as they make their own vitamin C.

Humans don't make their own and should consume or supplement with vitamin C at the same time as the MSM.
    Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2019), fifi (23rd July 2019), Hym (24th July 2019), NancyV (25th July 2019), onevoice (23rd July 2019), samildamach (23rd July 2019), toppy (24th July 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd July 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by fifi (here)
    Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Have you tried using MSM Bill? There is lots of evidence that it calms pain and inflammation, detoxes and helps joint mobility.

https://draxe.com/nutrition/supplements/msm-supplement/

"6 MSM Supplement Benefits

Commonly used topically on the skin and also taken by mouth, MSM is especially popular as part of an arthritis diet and supplementation plan to treat arthritis pain or osteoarthritis/degenerative joint disease since it helps form connective tissue and repair joints, tendons and ligaments.

Of course, that is just one of many MSM supplement benefits. Methylsulfonylmethane supplementation can do the following:
    1. Treats Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain

A well-researched benefit of MSM is that it helps decrease joint inflammation, improves flexibility and restores collagen production. Research shows that many patients with arthritis, joint pain, stiffness, knee/back problems and a limited range of motion experience a reduction in symptoms and improved quality of life when taking an MSM supplement.

MSM supplements are beneficial for helping the body form new joint and muscle tissue while lowering inflammatory responses that contribute to swelling and stiffness. An MSM supplement is a natural and effective anti-inflammatory because of how sulfur impacts the immune system and facilitates normal cellular activity. Sulfur needs to be present for our cells to release many byproducts and excess fluids that can accumulate and cause swelling/tenderness.

A clinical trial testing the effects of MSM on joint pain in 118 patients with osteoarthritis found that compared to a placebo, MSM supplements taken over 12 weeks resulted in more improvements in pain, swelling and joint mobility. MSM supplements were given in 500-milligram doses three times daily along with glucosamine (also taken in 500-milligram doses three times daily). Together they both seem to safely reduce inflammation and pain intensity without causing side effects for the majority of people. (3)

That makes MSM — especially when combined with glucosamine — an excellent natural treatment for arthritis."

Trisher
    Where can I get MSM? What is a good brand of MSM?
    I get my MSM from BulkPowders. It's very convenient, cheap and good.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to toppy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2019), Clarity (25th July 2019), fifi (23rd July 2019), NancyV (25th July 2019)

19. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Of the 12 aspects that we could cover, I'm going to come from the emotional/mental aspect in the hope that this might be helpful or relevant to someone

Trapped emotions in the body can lead to physical symptoms. This technique has really worked well for myself/friends/family and all you need is a powerful magnet.

I have also used The Emotion code in conjunction with a couple of other healing modalities for friends and family because sometimes pinpointing the exact cause of an issue can be challenging.
    You may find some of those additional healing modalities here Short powerful techniques for the mind and body.

The Emotion Code

The audio video below will guide you through the entire process using The Emotion Code and offers excellent anecdotal stories of those who have healed themselves.

The Emotion Code By Dr. Bradley Nelson Audio Book
    Last edited by Constance; 24th July 2019 at 04:20.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th July 2019), Bill Ryan (24th July 2019), Clarity (25th July 2019), Hym (24th July 2019), NancyV (25th July 2019), RogeRio (25th July 2019), toppy (24th July 2019)

21. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Hey there everyone

I used to suffer from all kinds of arthritic-type symptoms in my knees, ankles, fingers, neck, back, feet and wrists - amongst many other things - until I went on an diet that excluded everything except fruit and herbs. You can see the thread I started here, The healing powers of fruit and herbs

I've continued for the most part with experimenting with fruit and herbs. This is where I have been guided to stay for now. I am not pedantic about it all because when I am with friends and family, I share in whatever they are eating (plant-based) - I am still seeing results.

Overall, I am in an excellent state of health and I very rarely, if ever, get a cold or the flu and neither does my son, who has also adopted a similar way of partaking.

I believe that when we are wanting to move into a space of excellent health and wellbeing that we need to be multifaceted in our approach and so once again, I share from the emotional/mental aspect.

This is the story of Brandon Bays.

She had a tumour the size of a basketball in her uterus. Her doctor, who specialised in integrative medicine told her that no one who had a tumour that size had ever been able to get rid of it via natural means. In six and a half weeks, she was able to divest herself of the tumour completely.

Learn how she did this here through her website called, The Journey.

She now works with medical doctors and alternative health practitioners around the world.

Last edited by Constance; 24th July 2019 at 21:35.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2019), DeeMetrios (26th July 2019), Hym (24th July 2019), meeradas (24th July 2019), NancyV (25th July 2019), petra (25th July 2019), RogeRio (25th July 2019), toppy (24th July 2019), Valerie Villars (25th July 2019)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Have you tried Tiger Balm or an equivalent? Since my health is back in order I've been running a lot and I get occasional joint pain and muscle tightness. I massage around the ligaments with tiger balm which reduces the pain/tightness, then I try basic, repetitive movements from there. It works great but it does take some practice learning where to press, how hard (it's painful at times) and which movements to perform.

Where do you get your tumeric? Thanks in advance.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2019), Clarity (25th July 2019), Constance (24th July 2019), NancyV (25th July 2019), petra (25th July 2019), toppy (24th July 2019)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    From the local market here in Ecuador, where ground turmeric is $5/lb. (That's a big bag. )

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Clarity (26th July 2019), Constance (24th July 2019), NancyV (25th July 2019), Strat (24th July 2019), toppy (24th July 2019), Yoda (26th July 2019)

27. Link to Post #54
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Bill, I don't know if this has been mentioned. I haven't read most of the thread. Inflammation is made worse by acidic environment in body. To neutralize acid a teaspoon of baking soda mixed in a glass of water is just the ticket. It's not a cure all, for sure, but it might help take the edge off the soreness, plus it is over all just good for you. It doesn't raise blood pressure, even though it tastes salty.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2019), Clarity (26th July 2019), Constance (24th July 2019), DeeMetrios (26th July 2019), Hym (24th July 2019), NancyV (25th July 2019), petra (25th July 2019), toppy (24th July 2019)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Bill, I don't know if this has been mentioned. I haven't read most of the thread. Inflammation is made worse by acidic environment in body. To neutralize acid a teaspoon of baking soda mixed in a glass of water is just the ticket. It's not a cure all, for sure, but it might help take the edge off the soreness, plus it is over all just good for you. It doesn't raise blood pressure, even though it tastes salty.
    THX — actually, no, not mentioned, though I'm aware of that. But I do have a question for NancyV and others who may know a lot more about the Carnivore Diet than I do.

Doesn't an all-meat or mainly-meat diet increase the acidity substantially?

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Clarity (26th July 2019), NancyV (25th July 2019), petra (25th July 2019), toppy (24th July 2019), Yoda (26th July 2019)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,033 times in 910 posts

At this time in the states, organic turmeric powder is a little over $3 something for 6 ounces at the health food store with the initials of NG, with whom I have no affiliation. I have given away these amounts to friends who may benefit from the use of turmeric. All of the feed back of those using turmeric has been very positive. Almost all other turmeric products cost many times this amount.
    Last edited by Hym; 25th July 2019 at 02:37.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2019), Clarity (26th July 2019), Constance (24th July 2019), NancyV (25th July 2019), toppy (24th July 2019)

33. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    THX — actually, no, not mentioned, though I'm aware of that. But I do have a question for NancyV and others who may know a lot more about the Carnivore Diet than I do.

Doesn't an all-meat or mainly-meat diet increase the acidity substantially?
    I have read detailed results of several doctors and other people who had extensive testing done before and after 30 days to 90 days on a Carnivore diet. Levels of uric acid most often either stayed the same or went down a bit. Problems with acid reflux usually completely disappeared. Often people who experience acid reflux don't have too much acid in their stomachs, but not enough acid...as the stomach is supposed to be more acidic. If it is less acidic foods do not digest as quickly and may sit there and ferment causing acid reflux.

My husband constantly had acid reflux before going on the carnivore diet but now has none. I didn't have many occasions of acid reflux but now I have none unless I am trying a food I haven't eaten for months and it doesn't agree with me, but just eating meat causes me no acid problems at all.

There are definitely a lot of negative articles out there about the carnivore diet but I have found that watching videos from people who have done it for a long time and from doctors who are on the diet, researching it and having success with patients... gives me a more realistic view of the benefits.

By the way, I do give my husband a small half glass of lemonade with a tablespoon of very pure baking soda and organic apple cider vinegar each day. I had read that this was very beneficial for those with kidney failure, which he has, and has even improved kidney problems a significant amount. His kidney doctor is amazed that he is still peeing. Most patients who have been on hemodialysis for almost 2 years, as he has been, either pee very little or not at all. He is constantly peeing. LOL... I do tell the doctor what I'm doing, but I really don't think they want to go outside the "recommended" protocols. I don't follow doctor recommended protocols for the most part but continue researching and experimenting with anything that sounds like it could help.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Clarity (26th July 2019), Mike (25th July 2019), Strat (25th July 2019), toppy (14th August 2019)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Bill, I have bouts with gout arthritis afflicting my right toe sometimes. I also have shoulder and body pains at times and I simply listen to the Pain Control video by Sapien Medicine Youtube channel twice a day (it's just 5 minutes long) and the pain is gone after a day or two. You can use the video as much as one wants to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIB8kwsXUMs

This same channel also has a video for Arthritis treatment. I have not tried this yet but his other videos work well for me and others:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8chh6nX2AE

From my experiences and those of many users of this channel, although this is optional, I also recommend the Clear Subconscious Limiting Beliefs/Negativity video to have stronger, faster positive results with the other videos in this channel and other channels. This video is also highly effective:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvtMMLmlTQ0

I don't take maintenance medicine because the videos work for me. Plus, you don't have to cope with side effects of meds. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by skyhigh; 25th July 2019 at 03:27.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to skyhigh For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2019), Constance (25th July 2019), DeeMetrios (26th July 2019), Kate (26th July 2019), NancyV (26th July 2019), Rosemarie (25th July 2019), toppy (14th August 2019)

37. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member TrueNorth4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    From the local market here in Ecuador, where ground turmeric is $5/lb.
    Wow. Here in the U.S. it's $16.99 a lb for fresh root.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th July 2019 at 11:43. Reason: added in the post replied to

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrueNorth4 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2019), Clarity (26th July 2019), Constance (25th July 2019), NancyV (26th July 2019), Rosemarie (25th July 2019), toppy (14th August 2019)

39. Link to Post #60
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    I asked him "Why would I want cortisone???"
    He says, "It will help your pain."
    I told him that it's been healing for 10 days now, and the pain has lessened and I felt it was already healing, so no thanks. His response was "Suit yourself, then. That's about all I can do. I'll give you a brace to wear." Then he was about out the door when I caught him and asked him "But doc - what happened here?"
    He says it's just arthritis, typical of age, and nothing can be done, and the "POP" I heard was just "Bone on Bone" and it will just continue to get worse and I will need a knee replacement. Bye.
    WOW!! I'd be disgusted too.
    I'm glad to hear you're doing better, Ayt. Should you eventually need a knee replacement, I don't think it's as bad as it sounds. My friend had one due to a roller skating accident, and his replacement knee is doing better than his natural knee.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2019), Clarity (26th July 2019), Constance (25th July 2019), NancyV (26th July 2019), toppy (14th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast