+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Banned from ATS (Above Top Secret forum) for my first post???

1. Link to Post #1
    Project Camelot Founder Kerry Cassidy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,111 times in 93 posts

Default Banned from ATS (Above Top Secret forum) for my first post???

WOW BANNED FROM ATS WITH NO NOTICE AND FOR MAKING MY FIRST POST .... A STATEMENT ABOUT THE ALIEN AUTOPSY AND KIT GREEN ...THE ONLY WAY I FOUND OUT I WAS BANNED IS THIS EMAIL FROM A FRIENDLY...

I knew they were run by CIA but I never thought they would be this obvious....

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: ATS
    Date: July 26, 2019
    To: kerry@projectcamelot.tv

Hi Kerry,

Its [name removed to protect privacy] from ATS here...

So ATS banned you??? That’s very interesting and pretty shady to be honest with you. It may be related to you promoting a link to your own work / forums, they don’t like that too much.

What is interesting is that when the likes of; Curt Collins, Jeff Ritzman, Bob Sheaffer, Jack Brewer and Keith Basterfeld who all have their own websites or blogs and have never received such treatment when posting on ATS and including links to their works. I think that they are quite selective and may have seen you as a threat to be honest; why? I have no idea…

I have been on ATS for many many years and there are some good researchers on there, however; it is owned by some shady people like Kit Green(1% ownership) and Mark Allin aka Springer has connections with Defence contractors (wife worked at halliburton) , he also swooped in out of no-where and “rescued ATS” with mystery money and he defends the owners of Skinwalker ranch that he is best buds with and censors ALL comments, posts and threads in relation to the new owner.

I however, always archive everything 😉

EDITED OUT PER REQUEST...

Pretty weird place huh….!!

Anyway, I thought I would reach out and drop you a line in regards to them banning you as I personally thought it a shame and I think you could have brought some interesting things to the table.

Regardless, I hope you are well 😊

NAME REMOVED...
    I received NO email traffic from ATS at all (or it was removed from my inbox???)

HERE IS THE ARTICLE I POSTED ON ATS WHICH IS NOW GONE:
    http://projectcamelotportal.com/…/ki...ien-autopsy-…/

BANNED FROM ATS FOR THIS ARTICLE!!!!!

Update July 26: I was banned from the AboveTopSecret.com Forum for this post… my first and only post. Guess I hit a nerve….

CIA, NSA, NASA : Why do they Lie ?

The Alien Autopsy is a case in point. As I write this former CIA officer, Kit Green has changed his story. Is any CIA agent ever really retired? Most would say no. But while we wait for the release of his recent interview (this is July 2019) with Rich Dolan we now understand:

Although we heard it was a video (or at least audio interview) through some kind of confusion at the outset Kit has insisted Rich only release a written transcript of the interview.
    The body is “not human”, Kit Green stated in the release of a 12-page document containing his email correspondence with Eric Davis, Hal Putoff and a few others, back in 2001. Now he claims, according to Dolan, that the body is a human with a very rare disease! And that the head is somehow different than the body…(?) according to UFO researcher/author Rich Dolan. Presumably quoting Kit Green from his recent interview with him.
    We are left with the strange sense that this guy is now LYING… And the question is why? How can he even keep a straight face and tell a lie such as this that completely contradicts his key reported findings back in 2001?

One thing notable here is that we have now been waiting 1 week, since Rich Dolan’s “announcement” that he had conducted an interview with Kit Green and although there was a “misunderstanding” on the format and how it would be released. And still no transcript. How hard can it be?

The obvious thing is that somehow, Kit Green went out on a limb, and said more than he was authorized to say and now they are doing catch up trying to figure out how to backpedal from a real piece of disclosure or at the very least something that would reveal some truth they don’t want out there. That truth certainly is not the fact that Kit Green has changed his mind and now thinks the entity being dissected in the alien autopsy is not an alien but a human with a disease.

Now, why don’t I buy that? Sounds a little bit like the earlier history of the Alien Autopsy where first Santilli claimed he hired a guy named Melaris to fake the whole thing even though he supposedly had been given real film from a cameraman.

According to researcher, Colin Woolford, who states:

…”Santilli made his original claims and showed the footage in 1995 then changed his story to a recreation in 2006 claiming John Humphreys made the alien. Spyros Melaris came forward in 2007 saying that it was all a hoax and again dropped Humphreys name as making the alien bodies.”–Colin Woolford

Melaris claims publicly just recently, that he faked the whole thing and there was no actual real footage at all, never, not ever. It was all a hoax!

You can’t make this stuff up. Fast forward to today. Kit is now admitting the email trail from 2001 is really real and he wrote those emails. And that back then he claimed that to the best of his knowledge the footage was real, the body was not human and the procedures were understandable from a 1940’s perspective.

But now he is changing his story. Why? Because this is all about disclosure and because as an employee of the government (secret government/secret space program) he is under orders to keep it all secret until well until they get the green light. And that has not happened. Yet.

But meanwhile, we are faced with a conundrum. Why is this guy changing his story? And add to that the fact that ROGER LEIR another doctor famous for his astute and vast experience investigating ET encounters, implants and removing implants, not to mention filming aliens (see the Varginha incident) (Link to Roger Leir’s testimony at Citizens Hearing on Disclosure.)…. Also stated to his best medical knowledge… the body was NOT HUMAN and the autopsy was real. What is seriously going on here?

Wrap into this analysis the following: We did go to the moon but we had help (see my 3 hour interview with William Tompkins) and on top of that Stanely Kubrick was hired to FAKE the footage to cover what they could not show the public they really shot on camera which is a reptilian greeting party when they landed and I’m sure things went south from there….

So here we have another instance of FAKED FOOTAGE duplicating the real thing. Some say mixed with the real footage. Who knows maybe the NASA moon footage is also a combo deal of real and faked just to give it the sheen of authenticity… Makes sense.

Now back to the big question. WHY is KIT GREEN LYING or is he? The thing is that the people that work for secret space/secret government firmly believe (and have taken an oath) not to reveal the truth under pain of death and so on. They believe that they are SERVING THEIR COUNTRY and their dedication and loyalty is to that. And so if necessary they will sell their first born into the super soldier program (for example) rather than break their security oath. With good reason.

Added note: there is always the chance that Kit Green (as one of the key doctors involved in Remote Viewing and mind control) has had his mind wiped and is mind-controlled to believe this new story…but this seems unlikely under the circumstances.

Their lives, their families lives and their friends (if it comes to that) lives are all dependent on the fact that they must under pain of death or worse, stand by their oath.

Keep in mind the SECRET SPACE PROGRAM/ SECRET GOVERNMENT IS a team, a click, a coven (in every respect of the word) and a hu-rah old boys network that every member has sworn to uphold against all odds.

So fast-forward to some kind of accidental release of documents (not so accidental) because like the Admiral Wilson documents these documents came from the same source to the same source, an Australian researcher, space-buff and sometime ufologist named James Rigney.

What is also paramount to keep in mind is there is a split at the top. Some want “a form of” disclosure and some want the status quo.

This dilemma Kit Green and now Rich Dolan find themselves right in the middle of… What is sad is that no doubt Rich Dolan (who values his status as the go-to guy for the release of documents related to disclosure) is not going to rock the boat by calling a spade a spade and accusing Kit Green of a two-faced lie… but I will. I am not a kiss-ass. Needless to say.

And so I will challenge Kit Green here and now, and his cohorts at To the Stars. Sure you think our National Security, screw that, our welfare on Earth is dependent upon you kissing ass and playing the party line. But I don’t buy it.

Because whether you like it or not this story is bigger than any of you. Regardless of your little niche power position.

The sad truth is that the truth favors the young and the Earth to come and lies and obfuscations will not change that one iota.

KERRY CASSIDY

PROJECT CAMELOT, JULY 22, 2019

ADDENDUM TO THE ABOVE:

There’s always the option that back in the day, Kit Green was lying to Eric Davis and Bob Bigelow and the rest saying the body was “not human” and not explaining further that it is a biological ROBOT… OR ANDROID. (Like the Nazca aliens…for example).

Added note: I am in contact with both Ray Santilli and Spyros Melaris. See my analysis as I wrote to Spyros on twitter today below…. I have invited both of them on my show. I will also invited Kit Green on my show… No response. Santilli is considering it and Spyros has refused because I interviewed Colin Woolford... so much for being open minded...
    Last edited by Kerry Cassidy; 26th July 2019 at 21:19. Reason: PER REQUEST
    ..."if you build it they will come"
    Field of Dreams

2. The Following 56 Users Say Thank You to Kerry Cassidy For This Post:

Agape (27th July 2019), Akasha (27th July 2019), AndrejPeĉënkin (27th July 2019), aoibhghaire (27th July 2019), Aurvandil (26th July 2019), Bill Ryan (27th July 2019), Billy (27th July 2019), Blacklight43 (26th July 2019), boja (27th July 2019), chris_walker (27th July 2019), Creedence (27th July 2019), CurEus (1st August 2019), cursichella1 (29th July 2019), DeDukshyn (26th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (28th July 2019), East Sun (27th July 2019), enigma3 (27th July 2019), Eric J (Viking) (2nd August 2019), Ernie Nemeth (27th July 2019), frodo13 (28th July 2019), Gaia (26th July 2019), happyuk (27th July 2019), Intranuclear (26th July 2019), Kryztian (26th July 2019), mab777 (28th July 2019), Maknocktomb (27th July 2019), Mark (5th August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th July 2019), Matthew (26th July 2019), Mercedes (27th July 2019), mountain_jim (27th July 2019), NancyV (28th July 2019), Nasu (27th July 2019), Nobody (27th July 2019), OldArcher (27th July 2019), pabranno (27th July 2019), raregem (26th July 2019), Rhogar (2nd August 2019), RogeRio (27th July 2019), Sadieblue (28th July 2019), section9 (28th July 2019), shaberon (29th July 2019), silvanelf (26th July 2019), silver birch (28th July 2019), skogvokter (27th July 2019), Soda (27th July 2019), Star Tsar (1st August 2019), Sue (Ayt) (27th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (27th July 2019), syrwong (27th July 2019), T Smith (2nd August 2019), Tintin (27th July 2019), Tommy (27th July 2019), toppy (27th July 2019), Violet3 (28th July 2019), yelik (27th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Banned from ATS (Above Top Secret forum) for my first post???

I got auto banned from there on my first post for touching on a topic that I guess was "taboo" ... or was that GLP? Can't remember, it was a while back ... You don't want to be there anyway.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 27th July 2019 at 15:56.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (27th July 2019), aoibhghaire (28th July 2019), Aurvandil (26th July 2019), Bill Ryan (27th July 2019), Bluewool (27th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (28th July 2019), Gaia (26th July 2019), Kryztian (26th July 2019), Matthew (27th July 2019), meeradas (27th July 2019), Mercedes (27th July 2019), mountain_jim (27th July 2019), Nasu (27th July 2019), raregem (26th July 2019), Sadieblue (28th July 2019), shaberon (29th July 2019), Sue (Ayt) (27th July 2019), Tintin (27th July 2019), Tommy (27th July 2019), toppy (27th July 2019), Violet3 (28th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Full of Trump supporters, I'm Canadian... sorry not for me.... ATS gets a huge 100 thumbs down, I am not trying to impose my beliefs on anyone here, I am just putting this out there. Why are you posting over there? That's a fair question...
    Last edited by Gaia; 26th July 2019 at 23:03.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

DeDukshyn (26th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (28th July 2019), Fellow Aspirant (28th July 2019), Intranuclear (26th July 2019), Kryztian (27th July 2019), shaberon (29th July 2019), toppy (27th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Gaia (here)
    Full of Trump supporters, I'm Canadian... sorry not for me.... ATS gets a huge 100 thumbs down, I am not trying to impose my beliefs on anyone here, I am just putting this out there. Why are you posting over there? That's a fair question...
    alot of "conspiracy" forums have now become a place discuss mainstream politics unlike few years ago especially when i first join into this world of alternative media in 2010.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th July 2019), Fellow Aspirant (28th July 2019), Gaia (27th July 2019), Kryztian (27th July 2019), Matthew (27th July 2019), toppy (27th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thats why many came to avalon

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (28th July 2019), Gaia (27th July 2019), Nasu (27th July 2019), RunningDeer (27th July 2019), shaberon (29th July 2019), toppy (27th July 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Hi Kerry,

Didn't you know, some are saying, "This is the Year of the Boomerang" (as in Karma)?

If what Gaia said is correct, ie

"Full of Trump supporters"
    ... then it's highly likely ATS are also Q supporters.

Perhaps part of the reason you were banned was because of some disparaging and untrue comments you made in your recent video about some Avalon members who support & research the Q movement?:

12. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    Quote Posted by Gaia (here)
    alot of "conspiracy" forums have now become a place discuss mainstream politics unlike few years ago especially when i first join into this world of alternative media in 2010.
    Social networks have changed since the election of Donald Trump, who won the presidential election against Hillary Clinton, after a violent campaign on social networks. In the process, the sulphurous Republican billionaire explains that social networks are "an extraordinary form of communication" that "helped him win", especially in small states where he had spent less than his rival Hillary. Since his triumph, the elected president continues to animate the social network of his unpredictable projections.

We too in Canada, have our virulent radio and web hosts and politicians. I'm thinking here of Maxime Bernier ... So we have Stefan Molyneux and Ezra Levant all emanating from the Canadian far right approved by Donald Trump fans and by some Canadian citizens who think that the blessed bread comes through these extremists on social media. Fighting on social networks against a rise of far right and violence, that's what Twitter and Facebook look like now, where I feel an omni presence of Donald Trump fans and the rise of Qanon community among Canadian citizens.

This rise of the extreme right is quite apparent on the forums like Godlike productions or ATS and many more. Avalon is still a place where you can express yourself freely in my humble opinion.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Andrew_K (30th July 2019), Fellow Aspirant (28th July 2019), samsdice (2nd August 2019), shaberon (29th July 2019), toppy (27th July 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Being banned for being of different opinion is outright miserable. People have number times more perspectives and opinions on any matter given, these days than you possibly care to entertain.
    Media in my opinion is only partially “about people” and what they call for, so called populism is far from objectivism by itself but it’s all about lobby and supporters and conflicts that can be made useful aka famous and well, it’s endless wars.
    And while those wars consume lots of air/video time and feed an extra emotion to the audience they’re largely empty- information wise.
    More so, they make those who want to be seen as reliable individuals come with more versions of reality than the reality itself can substantiate, in order to supply the “wow” moment and information everyone has been looking for.

There’s no end to those wars and conflicts, they break even good hearted people’s lives and perhaps are one of the many reasons why forums, social media etc. ban certain overly conflicting topics and people, to prevent vain useless media wars about nothing.

Now to the topic of so called Alien Autopsy video. It’s old, it’s been around for a while, we all tried to see it at least 3 times and find out if it’s real.
    Unless you’re suffering from self-convincing hypnotic conditioning of a special kind, it’s a dummy.

We asked about such n similar materials to Barry King when he was still around because he went for certain military and intel briefings and was exposed to all sorts of materials they showed them, including videos and photos we have never seen.

He asserted there are “real materials” that never come( came yet) to be viewed publicly and tons of specific “dummy” materials that are created on different quality levels, some used uniquely to co-educate military and intelligence experts-to-be and initiate them to the process of dealing with anomalous potentially even ET phenomena.

So in short and pardon my brief intrusion, if Mr Kit Green once believed the footage was real but understood later it wasn’t real, it’s in this specific case,
    rather plausible detail.
    It also serves smarts and honours to admit it rather than perpetuating folk myth.

It does not mean that there is no true evidence. It’s probably the last piece of truth to emerge from the depths of governments archives, ever, ever.

From what I’ve seen so far this Planet is predominantly run by humans nowadays.

If you “believe” it’s otherwise that’s your “freedom of Faith”.

Whether you believe in Jesus Christ or fear powerful Dragons or both or have faith in multiplicity of forces and phenomena, practically speaking you have to qualify as human being to play in that huge sand pit full of others ..

In itself it’s a Maya, a deception but will take an age or to to surpass..

From my heart and lifelong experiences I can offer but one cent of advice and know that’s miserable offering but it is ‘ please stop believing everything you hear about that is out of this world being also somehow automatically real’.
    To the shamans of old it took years of silence and daily practice to qualify as “seers” and be able to discern between real and unreal and out of hundreds of shamans only few were true “seers”.

Doing “something better than nothing” about it all is not good enough nowadays. The truth needs to be proved and researched but by honest and professional means. Today’s “joe public” won’t trust “something better than nothing”.

From my life experience again and you know I had very powerful ET encounter in 2002 in Bodhgaya that changed my perspectives forever but also brushed my discernment to extreme,
    I repeat it’s not important to believe in things, they will prove themselves.

I do not see ETs around me everyday here on this planet and if so, they’re shy and subtle.

Just look out of the paranormal box times to times and pay attention to human mentality, without all those “alien blinkers” on.
    It’s ancient mentality, still very primitive in many aspects, tight to this piece of rock by habits and upbringing.
    “Piece of meat” aka alien autopsy becomes very attractive to generation of audience.

I feel I’ve said too much already but don’t forget Mr Yoda.

And may the Power be with you

Respectfully

🙏❤️🙏

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Gaia (27th July 2019), Olam (27th July 2019), onevoice (28th July 2019), shaberon (29th July 2019), T Smith (2nd August 2019), toppy (27th July 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote I knew they were run by CIA but I never thought they would be this obvious....
    Absolutely.

I'd bet it's deffo the 'Deep State'............ Or NSA....... Maybe........ But deffo one of the ultra hard-hitting intel agencies trying to silence your views. I mean, it's not like you've got any other outlet is it, you know, to publish your well researched, source-vetted, back-channel deep level intel.

Goddamn those pesky intel agencies, trying to suppress the truth an' all.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

shaberon (29th July 2019), toppy (28th July 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Mod note from Bill: KiwiElf had posted an off-topic challenge to Kerry — all about Qanon, not mentioned at all in Kerry's opening post — which he also crossposted on the main 'Q" thread.

But Kerry replied to it on this thread. Her reply has been moved to the main 'Q' thread, as has KiwiElf's challenge to her.

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th July 2019), boja (28th July 2019), Fellow Aspirant (28th July 2019), Gaia (28th July 2019), gord (3rd August 2019), scotslad (28th July 2019), shaberon (29th July 2019), Snoweagle (28th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th July 2019), Tintin (2nd August 2019), toppy (28th July 2019), Yoda (28th July 2019)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

I skim though GLP and ATS...anything compelling or interesting usually ends up here...although GLP tends to link to alt news site's headlines very quickly they also tend to be very racist, sexist and homophobic. I do not post at either.
    Both sites have some pretty interesting in depth researchers but they really are few and far between.. A LOT of LARPing at GLP. ATS seems quite odd.....posts and threads disappear at both sites with alarming frequency...people are randomly banned for using certain words on a blacklist....no one actually knows what all the words are.....I think Tavistock is one. Not sure.

When forums degenerate into rigid arguments about "logical fallacies" and personal attacks upon posters.....things do not bode well. Not everyone is a trained philosopher, lawyer, or debate champion.
    Some people come to conclusions through very personal experiences, revelations or intuition...room for that perspective should remain. There are different ways of "knowing" things. Such a shame to see people slammed for their perspective and honestly derived skepticism about some narratives just shut down...

Asking questions can be uncomfortable...as is trying to get to the truth of a matter.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Tintin (2nd August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread