+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NY Area Fire Commissioners Adopt 9/11 Resolution

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default NY Area Fire Commissioners Adopt 9/11 Resolution

Part Here

Whereas, the Board of Fire Commissioners of the Franklin Square and Munson Fire District recognizes the significant and compelling nature of the petition before the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York reporting un-prosecuted federal crimes at the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, and calling upon the United States Attorney to present that petition to a Special Grand Jury pursuant to the United States Constitution and 18 U.S.C. SS 3332(A);

Whereas, the overwhelming evidence presented in said petition demonstrates beyond any doubt that pre-planted explosives and/or incendiaries — not just airplanes and the ensuing fires — caused the destruction of the three World Trade Center buildings, killing the vast majority of the victims who perished that day;

https://www.lawyerscommitteefor9-11i...11-resolution/

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to winstonsmith For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th July 2019), avid (28th July 2019), Baby Steps (28th July 2019), DeDukshyn (30th July 2019), Delight (28th July 2019), Flowerpunkchip (28th July 2019), Franny (29th July 2019), Gracy (28th July 2019), Jackson (29th July 2019), jjjones (28th July 2019), JRS (29th July 2019), Justplain (29th July 2019), Kryztian (28th July 2019), Libico (29th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th August 2019), Matt P (28th July 2019), OldArcher (28th July 2019), onevoice (28th July 2019), seko (29th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th July 2019), Sunray (23rd August 2019), Valerie Villars (28th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: NY Area Fire Commissioners Adopt 9/11 Resolution

My heart and admiration is behind you all for what you have done and are doing.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

avid (28th July 2019), Delight (23rd August 2019), Franny (29th July 2019), Jackson (29th July 2019), Kryztian (28th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member OldArcher's Avatar
    Thanks

I sincerely hope something positive comes of this. However, corruption, greed, and evil pervade the halls of power, as regards NYC and much of most governments. The "prime directive" of any organism or organization, is to prepetuate itself- regardless of cost to others. It is often said, "Justice delayed, is justice denied." I fear that this may well be so, for eighteen long years have passed, since Islam openly attacked America, and those who were guilty of 9/11/2011, have not been identified, let alone, punished. No, I'm not talking about the "war on terror," but the acutal bad actors that fomented, directed, and acctuated that series of heinous crimes. Too, those that were/are responsible, have not been financially held accountable, as to those who perished, and those who first responded. America has been made to sustain this lunacy, without recopense to lost lives, maimed bodies, and precious treasure of all kinds, lost forever.

Perhaps this will be the first intelligent response, but I'll not hold my breath. We should have identified, captured, interrogated, then prosecuted our enemies with extreme prejudice- any place, any time, and with whatever force necessary. It's said that in any conflict, the enemy has a voice. Yes, he does. HE determines when the last shot is fired, when he says, "ENOUGH! I will fight no more!" Until then, conflict and justified animosity will cohabit the politics of Man.
    Dowsing for Life! Dowsing gives and brings life, and confidence! There are NO unhappy Dowsers!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OldArcher For This Post:

avid (28th July 2019), Delight (23rd August 2019), Jackson (29th July 2019), Kryztian (28th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th July 2019), Valerie Villars (28th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Were any aircraft parts found?
    This is what a real crash looks like.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Crash.png
Views:	139
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	41267

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

avid (28th July 2019), Baby Steps (28th July 2019), chancy (29th July 2019), Franny (23rd August 2019), gord (3rd August 2019), Jackson (29th July 2019), Matt P (28th July 2019), seko (29th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Hi Ron Mauer Sr.

There was suposidly and aircraft engine found.

But O.o

said engine was of a different aircraft all together ?
    A bad plant or a planted clue?

not sure if my reply is up to-date on that matter, just what I remembered.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th July 2019), avid (28th July 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

My husband was a member of architects and engineers for 911 truth. He designed part of their public outreach in 2010. I so hope this leads to something positive and actually gets somewhere.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd August 2019), avid (28th July 2019), Delight (28th July 2019), Libico (29th July 2019), Matt P (28th July 2019), seko (29th July 2019), Valerie Villars (28th July 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

Old Archer, surely you’re not implying Islam attacked us on 9/11. Maybe I misunderstand your comment.

Ron, no doubt there were no passenger planes crashed on 9/11, that much is well established.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

avid (28th July 2019), chancy (29th July 2019), East Sun (22nd August 2019), Jackson (29th July 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Quote Posted by OldArcher (here)
    I sincerely hope something positive comes of this. However, corruption, greed, and evil pervade the halls of power, as regards NYC and much of most governments. The "prime directive" of any organism or organization, is to prepetuate itself- regardless of cost to others. It is often said, "Justice delayed, is justice denied." I fear that this may well be so, for eighteen long years have passed, since Islam openly attacked America, and those who were guilty of 9/11/2011, have not been identified, let alone, punished. No, I'm not talking about the "war on terror," but the acutal bad actors that fomented, directed, and acctuated that series of heinous crimes. Too, those that were/are responsible, have not been financially held accountable, as to those who perished, and those who first responded. America has been made to sustain this lunacy, without recopense to lost lives, maimed bodies, and precious treasure of all kinds, lost forever.

Perhaps this will be the first intelligent response, but I'll not hold my breath. We should have identified, captured, interrogated, then prosecuted our enemies with extreme prejudice- any place, any time, and with whatever force necessary. It's said that in any conflict, the enemy has a voice. Yes, he does. HE determines when the last shot is fired, when he says, "ENOUGH! I will fight no more!" Until then, conflict and justified animosity will cohabit the politics of Man.
    Hello Old Archer:
    I was very surprised that you said:
    "Islam openly attacked America"
    That is IMPOSSIBLE! If you research 9/11 that can't of happened for many reasons that I will not go into because there are threads all through Project Avalon in regards to 9/11.
    Here is a link to Whisle Blower Susan Lindauer: She will make sense of what happened to cause 9/11
    Link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP5QGJvhQg0

Enjoy
    chancy

16. The Following User Says Thank You to chancy For This Post:

conk (2nd August 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by OldArcher (here)

It would have been more accurate to state an adherent to Islam, but that too would have been incorrect. More truthfully, ask what is the opposite of Islam in the Mideast region. What country opposes Muslims? What agency of that country? Bingo, you're getting much closer.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

18. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (30th July 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,055 times in 2,419 posts

I stumbled across this painting re 9/11. The artist states that the painting is best understood by reading an article I wrote in 2015.

https://d.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...&__tn__=%2B%3D

PS If you clink the link to the website for Journal of 911 Studies, it will give you a menu at the top. Click the link to "Articles" My article is the second one from the top.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd August 2019), mountain_jim (25th August 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,168 times in 10,101 posts

The link on the facebook page is not working for me. This is:

http://www.journalof911studies.com/J911S/articles/

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Satori (23rd August 2019)

23. Link to Post #12