Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: All About Cancer

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

Default Re: All About Cancer

I have had a back condition for 4 years, of course it has healed over the years, but this year I found a CBD oil producer right in my country.

In the link below is an interview very well translated into English (23:47), just to help anytime, anyone with any possible information, but especially because my pain has been substantially reduced, and I've been using it for a month.

https://domnitamaria.ro/en/

In our country, no doctor is allowed to prescribe treatment with cannabidoids, but the medication itself works well.
    After considerable financial and emotional efforts all these years, I don't know what to say more than that I can actually feel the difference with this oil in improving and managing the little pain so far.

All the best thoughts and care!

Anca
    And all this to be just human.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th June 2020), Brigantia (15th November 2021), Constance (2nd September 2020), Hym (20th June 2020), Mike (20th June 2020), palehorse (9th October 2020), Peace in Oz (27th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (21st June 2020), Wind (20th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Here are notes on a naturopathic treatment for cancer that have helped sustain my mother-in-law. High dosages of tumeric, echanacea, vit c, pancreatic enzymes, berberine, baking soda, cbd oil, iodine, zinc, etc. Dosages see included, although these may vary by individual. A no sugar, low carb diet is also used (from the book 'Cancer Killers').

http://projectavalon.net/Cancer_Supp_Pg1.pdf

http://projectavalon.net/Cancer_Supp_Pg3.pdf
    http://projectavalon.net/Cancer_Supp_Pg2.pdf

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th October 2020), Bill Ryan (21st June 2020), Cognitive Dissident (4th April 2022), Constance (2nd September 2020), graeme22 (22nd December 2021), Harmony (12th April 2022), Hym (21st June 2020), lisalu (13th March 2022), palehorse (9th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (21st June 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,501 times in 4,311 posts

Thought I'd add this in here, seems to be an important story. The bees are our friends!

Venom from honeybees found to kill aggressive breast cancer cells
    September 2, 2020

Using the venom from 312 honeybees and bumblebees in Perth Western Australia, Ireland and England, Dr Ciara Duffy from the Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research and The University of Western Australia, tested the effect of the venom on the clinical subtypes of breast cancer, including triple-negative breast cancer, which has limited treatment options.

Results published in the journal npj Precision Oncology revealed that honeybee venom rapidly destroyed triple-negative breast cancer and HER2-enriched breast cancer cells.

Dr Duffy said the aim of the research was to investigate the anti-cancer properties of honeybee venom, and a component compound, melittin, on different types of breast cancer cells.

"No-one had previously compared the effects of honeybee venom or melittin across all of the different subtypes of breast cancer and normal cells.

"We tested honeybee venom on normal breast cells, and cells from the clinical subtypes of breast cancer: hormone receptor positive, HER2-enriched, and triple-negative breast cancer.

"We tested a very small, positively charged peptide in honeybee venom called melittin, which we could reproduce synthetically, and found that the synthetic product mirrored the majority of the anti-cancer effects of honeybee venom," Dr Duffy said.

"We found both honeybee venom and melittin significantly, selectively and rapidly reduced the viability of triple-negative breast cancer and HER2-enriched breast cancer cells.

"The venom was extremely potent," Dr Duffy said.

A specific concentration of honeybee venom can induce 100% cancer cell death, while having minimal effects on normal cells.

"We found that melittin can completely destroy cancer cell membranes within 60 minutes."

Melittin in honeybee venom also had another remarkable effect; within 20 minutes, melittin was able to substantially reduce the chemical messages of cancer cells that are essential to cancer cell growth and cell division.

"We looked at how honeybee venom and melittin affect the cancer signalling pathways, the chemical messages that are fundamental for cancer cell growth and reproduction, and we found that very quickly these signalling pathways were shut down.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0901093412.htm
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Anka (4th September 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd September 2020), Constance (2nd September 2020), Harmony (9th October 2020), Hym (2nd September 2020), lisalu (13th March 2022), onevoice (2nd September 2020), palehorse (9th October 2020), rgray222 (2nd September 2020), TargeT (2nd September 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Childhood Cancer Caused Largely by Environmental Factors, Report Finds
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...3-fd97f29acaa0
    9/30/20
    By Jeremy Loffredo

"For children in the U.S., cancer is the leading cause of death from disease. Worldwide, cancer has become so prevalent and devastating that some may use the phrase “like curing cancer” when describing something unfeasible or highly complicated. Yet in September, a team of more than 60 stakeholders and leaders in the health, science, business, policy and advocacy sectors collaborated to take a different, perhaps less flashy approach — preventing cancer, specifically by ending the use of toxic chemicals. Under the umbrella of the Childhood Cancer Prevention Initiative (CCPI), this collection of organizations published a report examining the impact of different cancer-causing chemicals and calling for a “national plan” to address the rising incidence of childhood cancer.

In 2020, an estimated 1,806,590 new cases of cancer will be diagnosed in the U.S. and 606,520 people will die from the disease, including an estimated 16,850 children and adolescents ages 0 to 19 being diagnosed and 1,730 children will die of the disease. Researchers estimate that only 10% of all childhood cancers come from hereditary factors, meaning the lion’s share of childhood cancers come from environmental factors. To CCPI, this means 90% of all childhood cancer is preventable.

The authors of the report indicate that cancer charities and research organizations don’t devote enough resources to prevention.

“The vast majority of childhood cancer research funding goes towards studies of childhood cancer treatment and survivorship, leaving only a small portion for the critical work on prevention,” the report explains.

The CCPI report identifies pesticides, traffic-related air pollution and paints/solvents as the three groups of chemicals giving rise to the most common types of childhood cancer.

The report points out that the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has listed several U.S. Environmental Protection Agency-approved pesticides as either known, probable or possible carcinogens, including glyphosate. The report cites multiple studies that indicate increased risks of childhood leukemia and brain cancer with exposure to residential pesticides, including a recent study showing “increased risk of childhood leukemia associated with higher levels of the residential herbicide chlorothalonil and possibly alachlor, used as an agricultural herbicide.” It also explains that a child with parents working in the agriculture sector is more likely to have a brain tumor, because of their exposure to agricultural pesticides.

The IARC has classified many air pollutants as known, probable or possible carcinogens as well. CCPI describes one study demonstrating that “soot in air pollution, which is a mixture of known carcinogens … can cross the placenta and expose the developing fetus.”

The report explains that a third category, paints and solvents, can increase a child’s risk of leukemia, lymphoma and brain tumors. For example, benzene is a chemical present in many solvents and a known cause of leukemia. The CCPI report lists multiple studies documenting that a mother’s exposure to benzene during pregnancy puts the child at elevated risk for childhood leukemia.

The authors furthermore acknowledge that children living near industrial manufacturing, agricultural facilities, major transportation routes or hazardous waste sites are at a higher risk for chronic diseases.

CCPI also emphasizes a need for research into the more than 85,000 manufactured chemicals in use in the U.S. today. “Known carcinogens are used throughout the economy … but recent research suggests that many chemicals in addition to those known to be carcinogens may contribute to cancer,” the report reads. “Because most of these chemicals have never been tested for safety or toxicity, we do not have a comprehensive list of those that may cause cancer in children.”

In terms of solutions, CCPI wants the private sector and the government to work together towards what it calls a “common goal” of “enabl[ing] all children to thrive.”

The authors go on to contend that there is a “compelling business case” for ending the production of these chemicals and products. They note the examples of Lumber Liquidators, who saw a 25% decline in value after being exposed for selling flooring with formaldehyde, and Bayer, who’s stock value fell 44% after a lawsuit found that its glyphosate-based weedkiller Roundup caused cancer.

“Businesses that avoid making needed changes risk millions in legal fees from consumer lawsuits, and even more if an accident occurs involving chemicals of concern that harms employees and local residents,” the authors argue. CCPI sees the companies who produce and use dangerous chemicals and emissions as a not only the problem, but a “potential source for solutions.”

Policymakers have a role to play too. CCPI advocates tight limits on both levels of pesticides in food and exposure to suspect environmental factors. CCPI also recommends that U.S. legislators protect the environmental regulatory programs that are “under attack.”

“Priority efforts should be given to environmental justice: restoring policies that protect communities of color and low-income neighborhoods, who are disproportionately harmed by polluting activities,” the report reads.

Overall, CCPI suggests the way forward includes vast levels of investment into a new economy without chemicals, products and technologies that contribute to cancer.

“Our work suggests that prevention is possible, via research, education, development of safer chemistries, business innovation and strong public policies. But the scale of investments in these areas must dramatically increase,” the report concludes.

CCPI sees its new report as a “first step,” and a demonstration of commitment by the 12 organizations to phasing out cancer-inducing chemicals and finding safer alternatives."
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2020), Constance (9th October 2020), East Sun (3rd October 2020), Franny (26th October 2020), Harmony (9th October 2020), lisalu (13th March 2022), onevoice (3rd October 2020), palehorse (9th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd October 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Hi, I have here all the 9 episodes of "The Truth About Cancer - A Global Quest", someone post in the first page on this thread links to youtube, but they have there only the first and second episodes, if anyone is interested I could upload all the episodes at once somewhere, it is 3.3GiB in size, I thought I could make it available in torrents, but then not everyone are well used with torrents.
    Just to say I got these videos in 2016 and for sure they have some copyrights on it, but if it is for the great good I can upload I do not mind.

I do not want to post it on youtube because I did it in 2016 and they shut it down, any ideas where I can upload it?
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Anka (5th October 2020), Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), Constance (9th October 2020), Franny (26th October 2020), Harmony (9th October 2020), lisalu (13th March 2022), Peace in Oz (9th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Cross posting with many thanks to Sue here for her latest add to the Prostate cancer thread regarding Nigella Sativa

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anka (9th October 2020), Baby Steps (9th October 2020), Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), Franny (26th October 2020), Harmony (9th October 2020), palehorse (9th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Hello, I just uploaded all the episodes of "The Truth About Cancer - A Global Quest" to a MEGA account. It refers to the post #45 I made days ago here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1381404

In summary those are the files:

Episode 1: The True History of Chemotherapy & The Pharmaceutical Monopoly - 488.53 MiB (01h 58m)
    https://mega.nz/file/6UlinKjY#feorCg...91ljSccYvhDB5w

Episode 2: Cancer Facts and Fictions, Breast Cancer, Hormones, Skin Cancer & Essential Oils - 357.61 MiB (01h 25m)
    https://mega.nz/file/OMlWyJRK#Rzdu4Q...XWyKC5bVVTBpmw

Episode 3: Cancer-Killing Viruses, Cancer Stem Cells, GMOs, Juicing & Eating the Rainbow - 354.55 MiB (01h 29m)
    https://mega.nz/file/WNskCQJZ#WqjHXd...HJxVaPrqiUmXOU

Episode 4: Excitotoxins that Fuel Cancer, Nature's Pharmacy and Healing Cancer with Sound & Light - 367.3 MiB (01h 31m)
    https://mega.nz/file/2csiAaQb#sMboSK...2a5L3lH1fOLOC8

Episode 5: Cancer Causing Blindspots, Toxic Vaccines, Homeopathy & The Power of Emotions - 337.81 MiB (01h 22m)
    https://mega.nz/file/PY8ynTCZ#9EFRBO...qfBU1TcZlRbkAI

Episode 6: The NOCEBO Effect, Healing Vaccines, Advanced Detoxing & Going Inside A German Cancer Clinic - 304.78 MiB (01h 20m)
    https://mega.nz/file/DY9gmbRB#YtQtYm...8jyazlrkCQtJS4

Episode 7: Heal Cancer with Clean Electricity, Unique Water, Natural Sunlight & Combining Superfoods - 340.52 MiB (01h 27m)
    https://mega.nz/file/WN9gBbBK#EUAIwx...9AMN5NmuTwc_9w

Episode 8: Cannabis, Nature's Epigenetic Switches, Peptides & Healing with Micronutrient Therapy - 349.13 MiB (01h 33m)
    https://mega.nz/file/7N0wSBpC#-e3oqO...hbGKn9duDXUYVo

Episode 9: Cancer Conquerors & Their Powerful Stories of Victory - 474.27 MiB (01h 48m)
    https://mega.nz/file/Gd9AnQTJ#ToiZ4q...eBvF0Eq88Gnk1s

Total: 3.3GiB (13h 53m)
    ---------------------------------

Thanks Anca for the message, somehow it didn't work with `tresorit`, seems like it has a limit for large files, I couldn't figure out why it didn't work.

I hope this material to be useful to someone. My good intent goes to those in need.

p.s. I will be updating this post until all files be uploaded.

Have a good day everyone.
    Last edited by palehorse; 9th October 2020 at 13:14. Reason: new links added
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Alan (9th October 2020), Anka (9th October 2020), Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), Constance (9th October 2020), Franny (26th October 2020), graeme22 (22nd December 2021), Harmony (27th October 2020), leavesoftrees (17th April 2022), lisalu (13th March 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Cross posting the thread Hydroxychloroquine for Cancer treatment with many thanks to Sue (Ayt).
    It makes a lot of sense that this would also help with cancer.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anka (26th October 2020), Baby Steps (26th October 2020), Bill Ryan (27th October 2020), Ewan (23rd December 2021), Franny (26th October 2020), Harmony (27th October 2020), lisalu (13th March 2022), Peace in Oz (27th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (26th October 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This former forensic pathologist talks about what he found in his autopsies on cancer patients. When he was an autopsy tech, he discovered that people who were treated with radiation and chemo, were dying from the side affects of radiation and chemo and not the cancer itself. When he tried to share his concerns with the head of staff, he was given an answer that should disturb any medical professional. [video length 3.38 minutes]

Is Cancer REALLY a Cause of Death?

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th February 2021), Bill Ryan (15th February 2021), East Sun (15th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2021), Ewan (23rd December 2021), Harmony (12th April 2022), Richard S. (16th February 2021), RunningDeer (20th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 times in 437 posts

Clif (who cured his colon cancer) just made a YT video covering the optimum ingredients to address cancer.

• Chaga
    • Fenben (dissolved for humans)
    • D3+K2 (optimal amount for your body size)
    • Vitamin C (9g)
    • Vitamin E (containing TocoTRIenals)
    • Selenium, Zinc (antioxidants)
    I recommend, adding this video to the library.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2021), Cognitive Dissident (4th April 2022), Constance (4th March 2021), graeme22 (22nd December 2021), Harmony (12th April 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (4th March 2021), lisalu (13th March 2022), onevoice (4th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Greetings can someone suggest a protective protocol for having a CT scan tomorrow
    few drops potassium iodide before? or

Have heard about ancient mineral salts and baking soda bath after plus miso soup for few days
    thank you
    Brenda

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raven For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2021), Harmony (12th April 2022)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Raven (here)
    Greetings can someone suggest a protective protocol for having a CT scan tomorrow
    few drops potassium iodide before? or

Have heard about ancient mineral salts and baking soda bath after plus miso soup for few days
    thank you
    Brenda

Brenda's 'tomorrow' is now today, though she's on the Canadian west coast. Does anyone have any suggestions?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Harmony (12th April 2022), kudzy (15th November 2021), Raven (16th November 2021), Yoda (15th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

I recall reading years ago that some wild mushrooms such as chaga can help with radiation poisoning. Also, cilantro and miso were very helpful to people in Japan post nuclear bombing. People eating both of these seems to be able to remain healthy. Black Seed Oil is another one that is helpful.

This article I just found has some good information.

https://naturalsociety.com/malanin-f...tective-68349/
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2021), Ewan (23rd December 2021), Harmony (14th March 2022), Raven (16th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th November 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

David Avocado Wolfe on Activated Charcoal

Follow link for 9 minute video:
    https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/acti...arcoal-part-2/

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2021), Ewan (23rd December 2021), Harmony (14th March 2022)

29. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

... from Clif High:
    SciFi World
    GcMAF & How it works...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wlkxgPNecE

YouTube
    How GcMAF works

How GcMaF actually works. This short video will help you understand how far we have come at beating Cancer cells, Autism and anything affecting the immune system. Learn more about GcMaF (Vitamin D Transport Protein) by watching this short video…
    8.4K viewsClif High, 18:27

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2022), Harmony (14th March 2022)

31. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

ANOTHER Antiparasitic Drug Cures Cancer? MEDICAL MAFIA, Mysterious Deaths of Doctors & Scientists 1:59:21
    First published at 08:40 UTC on March 13th, 2022.

XtremeRealityCheck
    XtremeRealityCheck

Coincidence? ANOTHER anti-parasitic medication is effective at treating a disease big pharma told us is "incurable." Ivermectin and Hydroxy were not the first life-saving treatments that Big Pharma and the government withheld from the public. Joe Tippins claims Fenbendazole cured his cancer and he heard about it from a Merck pharmaceutical lab worker YEARS AGO.

Also in this video, we discuss the Fauci AIDS cover-up back in the 1980's and how doctors who brought forth cures were physically attacked because the establishment did not want word getting out about cures. Likewise, at the end of the video, we discuss the ever-growing list of natural medicine doctors and scientists who have mysteriously died right after discovering medical breakthroughs. Big Pharma, the Medical Mafia, is about WEALTH not Health. A customer cured is a customer lost. These billionaire psychopaths are killing us.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alan (13th March 2022), Bill Ryan (13th March 2022), Ewan (14th March 2022), Harmony (14th March 2022)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

ANOTHER Antiparasitic Drug Cures Cancer? MEDICAL MAFIA, Mysterious Deaths of Doctors & Scientists 1:59:21
    First published at 08:40 UTC on March 13th, 2022.

XtremeRealityCheck
    XtremeRealityCheck

Coincidence? ANOTHER anti-parasitic medication is effective at treating a disease big pharma told us is "incurable." Ivermectin and Hydroxy were not the first life-saving treatments that Big Pharma and the government withheld from the public. Joe Tippins claims Fenbendazole cured his cancer and he heard about it from a Merck pharmaceutical lab worker YEARS AGO.

Also in this video, we discuss the Fauci AIDS cover-up back in the 1980's and how doctors who brought forth cures were physically attacked because the establishment did not want word getting out about cures. Likewise, at the end of the video, we discuss the ever-growing list of natural medicine doctors and scientists who have mysteriously died right after discovering medical breakthroughs. Big Pharma, the Medical Mafia, is about WEALTH not Health. A customer cured is a customer lost. These billionaire psychopaths are killing us.

Yep.

Also see this thread:

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (13th March 2022), avid (13th March 2022), Ewan (14th March 2022), Gwin Ru (13th March 2022), Harmony (14th March 2022), lisalu (8th August 2023), Spiral (13th March 2022), Sue (Ayt) (13th March 2022), wondering (13th March 2022), Yoda (13th March 2022)

35. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member lisalu's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow. I just stumbled upon this thread. My daughter has cancer. It started with colon cancer, stage 3, a year and a half ago. It went to the lymph nodes and she went thru chemo and took the jab while going thru chemo. That broke my heart, she trusted her doctor not her mother. Then it went to her lung and her liver. She's had surgery for both. So now it will be constant monitoring for a reappearance. I sent her a link to this thread and can only pray that she looks at it and all the information here. Many thanks to you all who have contributed to this important thread.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lisalu For This Post:

Alecs (7th April 2022), AriG (11th April 2022), Bill Ryan (13th March 2022), Ewan (14th March 2022), Gwin Ru (14th March 2022), Harmony (14th March 2022), Peace in Oz (8th April 2022)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Clif High, who knows a thing or two about all this, has posted the following protocol on his Telegram channel in response to a question.

~~~
    https://t.me/scifiworld0/1808

As i respond to people about their cancer questions i will try to make it a habit to post same info here. i have done it 3x. Beaten 3 kinds of cancer. One of which is breast cancer. i put it down to the fucking vaccines of my youth in the 1950s.

breast cancer is estrogen driven. For that pine pollen may assist as it lowers general estrogen and brings in testosterone to counter it. If any adverse feelings from it, drop it right away.

For the cancer, fenbendazole + vitamin E that has tocoTRIenols in it. More is better, but must have some. The fenben is off amazon as 'fenbendazole for humans'. It is 222mg. Maybe she wants to start with 1 to see it is easy to take, then increase. There is no known dose protocol. A friend of mine beat her breast cancer by taking 888mg daily for nearly 8 months. Another only took that high a dose intermittently. i have taken more than that just to see what happens, basically nothing. So no worries.

She will benefit greatly from chaga tea daily.

BUT one of her key supports will be Turkey Tail mushroom. Must buy it as 'from fruiting bodies' & organic. Avoid china if possible b/c pollution.

then 2 to 8 grams a day of liposomal vitamin C. Bear in mind she must work up to this level & that it WILL affect her digestion.

then regular stuff like Zinc & vitamin B.

For energy, she will need TruNigen, a form of vitamin B3 off Amazon by that name.

for other stuff, research peptides at vita-stream.com

She will want to avoid anything that will degrade her digestion so no quercetin or harsh supplements. They will just bring it on faster.

No multivitamins. No sugars. Like NONE. Reduce carbs down to 15% or less of diet for at least the next 6 months.

45% fats (NO FUCKING SEED OILS OF ANY KIND) and 45% protein. Eat steak, lots of it.

Should do her the best that may be done.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th April 2022 at 22:15.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (7th April 2022), Cognitive Dissident (8th April 2022), Ewan (8th April 2022), Harmony (9th April 2022), leavesoftrees (8th April 2022), lisalu (7th April 2022), Richard S. (8th April 2022), Sirus (8th April 2022), TomKat (8th April 2022), Violet3 (8th April 2022), Yoda (8th April 2022)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

On Coast radio I heard a convincing argument by some doctor that breast cancer does not occur in cultures where women don't wear bras. Bra strap in the arm pit interferes with lymph system.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

AriG (11th April 2022), Bill Ryan (8th April 2022), Ewan (8th April 2022), Harmony (9th April 2022), jessamy99 (11th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast