+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: Worldwide Chemtrail Reporting by Avalon Members

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,728 times in 1,343 posts

Default Re: Worldwide Chemtrail Reporting by Avalon Members

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    I traveled from my home in North Carolina to Maryland about 10 days ago, and passed through Virginia and Washington D.C. in both directions for a period of 7 days. There were no chemtrails over D.C., and almost none to be seen the entire week.

Today, in the middle of a video discussion between Laura Eisenhower and Stewart Swerdlow (survivor of the Montauk Project) Swerrdlow drops a bombshell saying: "Also, we don't have chemtrails anymore, because he [Trump] has stopped the chemtrail program." Their whole discussion is fascinating, and the lack of chemtrails is discussed in connection with the roll-out of 5G. Conversation about chemtrails begins about 46.01:

In that video Stewart Swerdlow is stating that "Q" said that (Whoever "Q" is.) Also, it is not true that the chemtrail program has stopped. If one just reads the posts on this thread it is very apparent that in some--if not many--areas in the US chemtrailing has never stopped.

It is, however, also apparent that there has been dramatic changes in the chemtrail program which includes some areas where chemtrailing has for the most part stopped.

As I mentioned in post #93 above, chemtrailing has resumed again in north Idaho after more than seven weeks of zero chemtrails. We had two days of heavy chemtrailing. Then it stopped again and we have had blue skies and natural clouds since then.

I think it is appropriate to take information from an anonymous source like "Q" with a big grain of salt. We need solid evidence. Clifford Carnicom used to take samples of chemtrails and have them analyzed. Likewise, naturopath Marijah McCain also used to take samples of chemtrails and analyze them. However, when I tried to contact her recently via her herbalhealer.com website, I discovered that she died in 2017. She was one of the first people to publicly raise the issue of chemtrails and they tried to kill her for speaking out. Here is an interview about that: https://healthfreedom.info/Chemtrails%20Essiac.htm.

So we need people taking chemtrail samples and have them analyzed to see if there is any change in the chemtrails they're spraying. Any ideas out there? Any volunteers? Any chemists or biologists out there willing to do that?
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 28th August 2019 at 15:10.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

anandacate (28th August 2019), Arcturian108 (29th August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (28th August 2019), EFO (28th August 2019), Jantje (17th September 2019), mountain_jim (29th August 2019), Sunny (29th August 2019), T Smith (28th August 2019), WhiteFeather (13th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #102
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Same in Toronto - no chemtrails. Last week Wednesday, I believe, was the last time I saw large-scale Haarp effects but no chemtrails.

What bothers me the most about this is that the entire chemtrailing program has finished and we not only don't know what the intended outcome was but we might never even get confirmation that such a program ever existed...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Arcturian108 (29th August 2019), EFO (28th August 2019), Sadieblue (8th September 2019), Sunny (29th August 2019), TrumanCash (28th August 2019), WhiteFeather (13th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

Once again, I spoke too soon in this morning's post above. The skies this morning were indeed blue and clear. However, the chemtrails rolled in starting around noon and continued through the afternoon.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Arcturian108 (29th August 2019), EFO (29th August 2019), Jantje (17th September 2019), Sadieblue (8th September 2019), Sunny (30th August 2019), WhiteFeather (13th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #104
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    What bothers me the most about this is that the entire chemtrailing program has finished ...
    Finished? Reading all the previous posts in this thread makes it pretty clear that it's continuing unabated although a few posts seem to indicate its a bit more sporadic than it used to be. Not sure why you would think its finished.
    Last edited by Andre; 29th August 2019 at 09:41.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

EFO (29th August 2019), Jantje (17th September 2019), Sunny (30th August 2019), TrumanCash (29th August 2019), WhiteFeather (13th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Here's an upside to yesterday's chemtrailing:

I took advantage of the chemtrailing in the afternoon by pointing them out to one of my neighbors. He was totally unaware of chemtrails. I got him looking up in the sky and pointed out the jets making chemtrails and explained the difference between chemtrails and contrails. I also showed him that the "clouds" he was looking at were man-made. He could actually see that. He a bit shocked to see what he was looking at and what they were doing. Add another person to the list of awakened people.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

EFO (29th August 2019), Ernie Nemeth (30th August 2019), Jantje (10th September 2019), mountain_jim (29th August 2019), Sadieblue (8th September 2019), Sunny (30th August 2019), T Smith (29th August 2019), Valerie Villars (4th September 2019), WhiteFeather (13th September 2019), wondering (29th August 2019)

11. Link to Post #106
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    What bothers me the most about this is that the entire chemtrailing program has finished ...
    Finished? Reading all the previous posts in this thread makes it pretty clear that it's continuing unabated although a few posts seem to indicate its a bit more sporadic than it used to be. Not sure why you would think its finished.
    Yes, you are of course correct.

I should have placed qualifiers in there, maybe something like Seems to be winding down or might be coming to a close or even Could be shifting to a new phase...

Bothered me when I posted it...was going to modify it and then I forgot.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

EFO (29th August 2019), Jantje (17th September 2019), Sadieblue (8th September 2019), Sunny (30th August 2019), TrumanCash (2nd September 2019)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 184 posts

There is a series of articles on Steemit by amit86 that describes geoengineering as a three-part process, with chemtrailing as one of the parts. It has a proposed explanation for why sometimes there are a lot of chemtrails and sometimes none:

"Primary Components of Geoengineering:

1). Global sequential in-place water vapor generation

2). Global frequency control via NEXRAD/Doppler/Phased array grid

3). Global chemtrail program - frequency controllable components"

"Although the Chemtrail program has received much attention (given the highly visible nature of its execution), the other components of this process - namely the water vapor generation and the frequency grid, has not made it to the parlance of the Geoengineering watchers and activists."

The process is, that weather modification makes use of water injected into the atmosphere by various means, chemtrailing puts particles into the atmosphere for water vapor to condense around, which is then manipulated by frequency waves to produce the desired effects.

"Why on Earth are they Spraying?

1. To create Cloud Condensation Nuclei (CCN) - In order for water vapor in the atmosphere to fall as rain, small particles are necessary for the vapor to condense on. These are called cloud seeds or CCN, and are usually 0.2 microns in size. Dust, sea salts and ash from fire are good CCN occurring naturally.

If there is an overabundance of particles in the atmosphere that is smaller than 0.2 microns, it can significantly impede cloud formation and rain, as is the case with industrial pollution and burning of fossil fuels. In order for the Geoengineering apparatus to turn the massive water vapor generation into rain, huge amounts of CCN are required in the in atmosphere, at the specific place and time where the sequential water vapor generation is occurring. Hence, the clockwork type operation of chemtrailing- heavy grid spraying on some days and absolutely no spraying on other days, most likely in sync with water vapor generation sequence from WSACs/Power plants.

2. Frequency control- As discussed in post 2, frequency has very little effect on pure water vapor. In order to create controllable cloud systems, there must be present in the atmosphere, particles that are frequency controllable. The Welsbach nano sized heavy metals (Al, Ba & Sr) are not just good candidates for CCN, but they are active to NEXRAD frequency as well. The chemclouds, bound on the water vapor, and full of nano metal particles, can be acted upon by frequency and moved around as per the whims of the Geoengineers playing God and deriding Creation."

https://steemit.com/informationwar/@...ring-or-post-1

https://steemit.com/informationwar/@...wers-or-post-2

https://steemit.com/informationwar/@...time-or-post-3

https://steemit.com/informationwar/@...ouds-or-post-4

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny For This Post:

Alecs (5th September 2019), Arcturian108 (3rd September 2019), EFO (1st September 2019), Sadieblue (8th September 2019), TrumanCash (2nd September 2019), WhiteFeather (13th September 2019)

15. Link to Post #108
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,480 times in 2,545 posts

It is still blue-sky lovely around here. I did note that the earthquake at China Lake Naval Base coincided with the chemtrails here stopping, although I don't know what to make of that.

Quote Ridgecrest earthquakes caused up to $5 billion in damage to China Lake naval base

Two months after twin earthquakes rocked the small towns of Ridgecrest and Trona, details are emerging about the damage done to the nearby China Lake Naval Air Weapons Station, the Navy’s largest base for developing and testing weapons of warfare.

The base was so badly damaged that officials are suggesting several buildings be demolished and replaced. The cost of returning the facilities to normal could top $5 billion, according to Navy documents.

The recommendations still have to be approved by Congress and President Trump, according to Lee Saunders, a spokesman for the Southwest division of the Naval Facilities Engineering Command.

The China Lake naval station is less than 10 miles from the epicenters of the Ridgecrest quakes that rocked the region on July 4 and July 5. The base was open only to essential personnel after the first earthquake, a magnitude 6.4. But following the larger 7.1 temblor, the facility was evacuated.
    More: Ridgecrest earthquakes caused up to $5 billion in damage to China Lake naval base
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd September 2019), EFO (1st September 2019), Sadieblue (8th September 2019), Sunny (1st September 2019), TrumanCash (2nd September 2019), WhiteFeather (13th September 2019)

17. Link to Post #109
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny (here)
    There is a series of articles on Steemit by amit86 that describes geoengineering as a three-part process, with chemtrailing as one of the parts. It has a proposed explanation for why sometimes there are a lot of chemtrails and sometimes none:

"Primary Components of Geoengineering:

1). Global sequential in-place water vapor generation
    2). Global frequency control via NEXRAD/Doppler/Phased array grid
    3). Global chemtrail program - frequency controllable components"

"Although the Chemtrail program has received much attention (given the highly visible nature of its execution), the other components of this process - namely the water vapor generation and the frequency grid, has not made it to the parlance of the Geoengineering watchers and activists." The process is, that weather modification makes use of water injected into the atmosphere by various means, chemtrailing puts particles into the atmosphere for water vapor to condense around, which is then manipulated by frequency waves to produce the desired effects.

1. To create Cloud Condensation Nuclei (CCN) - In order for water vapor in the atmosphere to fall as rain, small particles are necessary for the vapor to condense on. These are called cloud seeds or CCN, and are usually 0.2 microns in size. Dust, sea salts and ash from fire are good CCN occurring naturally. If there is an overabundance of particles in the atmosphere that is smaller than 0.2 microns, it can significantly impede cloud formation and rain, as is the case with industrial pollution and burning of fossil fuels. In order for the Geoengineering apparatus to turn the massive water vapor generation into rain, huge amounts of CCN are required in the atmosphere, at the specific place and time where the sequential water vapor generation is occurring. Hence, the clockwork type operation of chemtrailing- heavy grid spraying on some days and absolutely no spraying on other days, most likely in sync with water vapor generation sequence from WSACs/Power plants.

2. Frequency control- As discussed in post 2, frequency has very little effect on pure water vapor. In order to create controllable cloud systems, there must be present in the atmosphere, particles that are frequency controllable. The Welsbach nano sized heavy metals (Al, Ba & Sr) are not just good candidates for CCN, but they are active to NEXRAD frequency as well. The chemclouds, bound on the water vapor, and full of nano metal particles, can be acted upon by frequency and moved around as per the whims of the Geoengineers playing God and deriding Creation."
    There images below of chemtrails seem to relate to the relationship between atmospheric water vapour and chemtrail particulate in the sense that they appear to be electrically repelling each other. I'm not an expert on electrical charge, but that's what it looks like to me. I've always found these images fascinating and wondered what is going on.

Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

acc355 (1st September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd September 2019), EFO (1st September 2019), meeradas (3rd September 2019), mountain_jim (3rd September 2019), Sadieblue (8th September 2019), Satori (8th September 2019), Sunny (1st September 2019), TrumanCash (2nd September 2019), WhiteFeather (13th September 2019)

19. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,064 times in 902 posts

In the past few days, after several months, I am again seeing chemtrails in the Detroit, MI area.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd September 2019), EFO (1st September 2019), Sadieblue (8th September 2019), Sunny (2nd September 2019), TrumanCash (2nd September 2019), WhiteFeather (13th September 2019)

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Are there chemtrails in your skies? Have they decreased, increased, remained the same or have they stopped entirely?

On July 4th I scanned the skies for chemtrails and saw none. "Great," I thought. "They're probably not spraying today because they know that millions of people will be looking up in the sky today because of the fireworks."

However, every day since then I have looking up in the skies only to find that chemtrailing has ceased entirely over north Idaho!

Then I met a Q analyst who was visiting the home of a friend of mine. This person appeared to be deeply involved with decoding the Q posts and explained to me that Trump was responsible for stopping the chemtrails. I don't know if that is true or not, but the synchronicity of running into this guy and others who had noticed the cessation of chemtrails in the skies was IMO noteworthy. Frankly, up until now I haven't really given much attention to the Q thing.

I am totally amazed that chemtrailing has stopped entirely in the skies over north Idaho! I have a couple friends that have recently been in California and Arizona. Both of them said that they did not see any chemtrails.

I am amazed that this phenomenon (or lack thereof) has not been more widely reported. This morning, however, I typed "no chemtrails in July" in the Duck Duck Go search engine and found this Q analyst web page.

On that page is a link to another page that shows clear skies over other areas of the US in July: https://magaimg.net/img/8hhk.png

For me this is a big deal because I have been following the chemtrail phenomenon for the past fifteen years and even have a chemtrail section on one of my websites.

The analyst that I met (not the SerialBrain2 person, link above) also said that there will be some spraying that will continue but the purpose is to begin to reverse the biological damage done by geoengineering/chemtrailing over so many years. Personally, I don't know what to believe but I will continue watching the skies and see what happens (or doesn't happen).

I tried to post this information on Dane Wigington's Geoengineering Watch on two different occasions. However, my two comments did not appear in the comments section while other people's comment appeared. The page concerned Dane's report that geoengineering was continuing unabated globally. Obviously, my comments did not support his conclusion. [BTW, after my first comment did not appear, I switched to a different email address and used the word "geoengineering" instead of "chemtrails" because I knew he didn't like people using the "c" word. In spite of my changes my second comment also did not appear.]

Dane stated on July 20, 2019: "The global climate engineering operations continue unabated. Geoengineering Watch examines satellite imagery from all over the planet every day, no natural weather formations can be seen." https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...omment-1361884

So are clear, blue skies no longer a "natural weather formation"? Why isn't Dane Wigington reporting this dramatic change?

[EDIT NOTE]: This thread started out with just the reporting of the cessation of chemtrails over north Idaho. However, it quickly morphed into a worldwide chemtrail reporting thread thanks to the input of Avalon members around the world. Therefore, the thread title was changed.]

[EDIT NOTE]: When reporting chemtrails on this thread, please state whether you saw jets making them since there are sometimes conditions where the clouds can form into parallel lines which look like chemtrails. I've been fooled by these odd cloud formations because they sometimes look almost exactly like chemtrails. However, if you observe long enough you will notice these type of clouds forming naturally and you won't see any jets making them. Also, they usually don't spread out and form a haze like chemtrails do.]
    At 02:35 in this video, posted August 31, 2019, the presenter gives more anecdotal reports of no or far fewer trails. His impression is that DT started to taper down the program starting July 4, 2019.

https://youtu.be/3HuoZ4ru1P8

I’m in Denver, CO USA and I’ve seen very few in the past month or so. Normally I can’t keep my eyes off of them, so after wondering “what’s the catch?” for a while, I’m now reservedly getting used to being happy about it without cynicism. Kind of. Maybe it’s true! If so, what a miracle.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd September 2019), EFO (1st September 2019), Sadieblue (8th September 2019), Sunny (2nd September 2019), TrumanCash (2nd September 2019), WhiteFeather (13th September 2019), wondering (3rd September 2019)

23. Link to Post #112
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

No partying over here; undiminished trailing goin' on.
    Middle of Germany.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

EFO (3rd September 2019), Ernie Nemeth (3rd September 2019), Sadieblue (8th September 2019), Sunny (3rd September 2019), TelosianEmbrace (10th September 2019), TrumanCash (3rd September 2019), WhiteFeather (7th September 2019), wondering (3rd September 2019)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Chemtrails last week including Friday but they didn't chemtrail on Saturday, Sunday or Monday over north Idaho. Isn't that so special that they took Labor Day weekend off.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Arcturian108 (3rd September 2019), EFO (4th September 2019), Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2019), JRS (3rd September 2019), Sadieblue (8th September 2019), Sunny (3rd September 2019), TelosianEmbrace (10th September 2019), WhiteFeather (7th September 2019), wondering (3rd September 2019)

27. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

Western North Carolina free of chemtrails for about three to four months now. I didn't mark my calendar, so I can't say for sure when they stopped. It is so great to see a blue sky again with puffy white clouds.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

EFO (4th September 2019), Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2019), Sadieblue (8th September 2019), Sunny (3rd September 2019), TelosianEmbrace (10th September 2019), TrumanCash (10th September 2019), WhiteFeather (7th September 2019)

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,431 times in 1,706 posts

have the bastards been eliminated yet?
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

EFO (4th September 2019), Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2019), Sadieblue (8th September 2019), Sunny (8th September 2019), TrumanCash (10th September 2019), WhiteFeather (7th September 2019)

31. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,574 times in 2,645 posts

Multiple chemtrails all over nw uk all yesterday and today, so disappointed, what’s in store next?
    I am so angry about this obvious weather manipulation, the remnants now being obviously vibrated as the trails definitely have multiple wave patterns in them at high altitude. Who profits from imminent bad weather over the next few days due to this atrocity? Just as we thought sense had prevailed, nonsense is resurfacing on the weather manipulation front. 😡😡😡 watch out NW UK for weather anomalies...
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

EFO (8th September 2019), Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2019), Sadieblue (8th September 2019), Sunny (8th September 2019), TrumanCash (10th September 2019), WhiteFeather (7th September 2019)

33. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Some Chemtrails in New York. Not as much I suppose. Haven't really been looking, however i will advise.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th September 2019), avid (7th September 2019), EFO (8th September 2019), Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2019), Sadieblue (8th September 2019), Sunny (8th September 2019), T Smith (9th September 2019), TrumanCash (10th September 2019)

35. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,309 times in 307 posts

Been about two weeks here in East Tn. since I've seen a chemtrail, been having
    beautiful white fluffy clouds and blue skies.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sadieblue For This Post:

EFO (8th September 2019), Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2019), Sunny (8th September 2019), TrumanCash (10th September 2019), WhiteFeather (8th September 2019)

37. Link to Post #119
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Haven't seen any trails here on the East Coast of Australia for quite a few weeks now. It does seem like a longer break than usual. If the skies remain clear for another few weeks, it could definitely mean something has changed. Just too early to tell at this point.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th September 2019), EFO (9th September 2019), Sunny (9th September 2019), TelosianEmbrace (10th September 2019), TrumanCash (10th September 2019), WhiteFeather (13th September 2019)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

I think I said before, really heavy spraying is starting very early, like 5am, so it’s less noticeable having spread into overcast skies within a few hours. I forgot how to post pictures here, uploading to profile? then downloading?, erg, no time atm sorry, though I’ve got a few good shots of the increased daytime activity over the past few weeks. Just wanted to let you know it’s spraying biz as usual here in SW UK with an increase in the early hours. : (

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

BMJ (14th December 2019), Deux Corbeaux (10th September 2019), EFO (10th September 2019), Sunny (11th September 2019), TelosianEmbrace (10th September 2019), TrumanCash (10th September 2019), WhiteFeather (13th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast