+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Worldwide Chemtrail Reporting by Avalon Members

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,728 times in 1,343 posts

Default Re: Worldwide Chemtrail Reporting by Avalon Members

It appears to me that by stopping the chemtrails in one specific area and continuing the chemtrailing of adjacent areas, it may possibly be a psyop to manipulate people into thinking that chemtrailing has stopped.

Of course, the wind blows the chems into the adjacent area and they are overhead but the chemicals are not seen. So people incorrectly assume that chemtrailing has stopped overall. This thread reveals that this is indeed the case.

When I first started this thread the overhead chemtrailing had stopped temporarily in the summer over north Idaho but as was subsequently reported it was continuing in other areas. In fact Mrs. Carnicom had told me that this sometimes happens in the summer in certain areas and as it turns out, she was correct on that point.

After restarting the overhead chemtrailing at the end of summer, the chemtrailing over north Idaho has continued on a daily basis. I didn't see any chemtrails on Thanksgiving so maybe they gave the pilots a day off on flights over north Idaho and surrounding areas (but I was not watching the skies all day long so I can't be sure of this.)

The Sunday meditations have not stopped or diminished chemtrailing. I have friends who participate in these meditations so I have been present in the room on two occasions when hearing that guy and the very weird sound coming from the broadcast. It's feels hypnotic/subliminal to me so I would not recommend it for anyone. I never allow anyone to direct my thoughts like this. I always, always, always QUESTION AUTHORITY.

As Mark Phillips used to say: Mind Control = Information Control. Mark used to work for a CIA contractor in the field of mind control and he rescued Cathy O'Brien from the CIA's MKUltra Project Monarch mind control. I have applied his mind control equation to life and it is a very useful tool. The controllers (both human and ET) use both conscious (e.g., propaganda and subliminal programming) and unconscious mind control techniques to direct human thought, which results in manipulation and control of human behavior.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 15th December 2019 at 17:29.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Alecs (14th January 2021), Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), BMJ (18th December 2019), David Trd1 (28th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), EFO (16th December 2019), Ernie Nemeth (19th January 2020), Lilyofthestars (21st January 2022), Sunny (20th January 2020), wondering (19th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #142
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

The chemtrails are very often still being used over SW Ireland.
    Today 18/01/20 we had a very frosty morning and a sunny day as it ought to be (?) when the frost is there...AND NO CHEMTRAILS...BEAUTIFUL BLUE SKIES!!!... I'm so grateful. People were actually mentioning the lovely blue sky and hoping for more.
    We've actually had frosty mornings then the planes come and spray then by midday it's cloudy again, although still cold temperatures.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maria777 For This Post:

David Trd1 (28th March 2020), Ernie Nemeth (19th January 2020), Lilyofthestars (21st January 2022), Sunny (20th January 2020), TrumanCash (19th January 2020), wondering (19th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #143
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 times in 456 posts

Has anybody experienced that there haven’t been any chemtrails these last few weeks?

Here in France, clear blue skies are back again.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Alecs (29th March 2020), David Trd1 (28th March 2020), graciousb (31st March 2020), Lilyofthestars (21st January 2022), Sunny (28th March 2020), TrumanCash (29th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #144
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,352 times in 349 posts

I have lived on the east coast of Australia for over 8 years now and for the first time in a very long time this past fortnight the background haze that had gotten so used to on a sunny day was disappeared. I have noticed that mountains can be seen far off in the distance that just couldn’t be made out before. The haze has lifted and the clarity in the sky and skyline is something I haven’t noticed for an age. This change is very clear to me, I have always noticed and watched the sky, and I live in a spectacular area. It’s a very strange time in general indeed...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (28th March 2020), Lilyofthestars (21st January 2022), Philippe (30th March 2020), Sunny (28th March 2020), TrumanCash (29th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 184 posts

We had two chemtrails over my island last week. It is very rare. We have geoengineering here all the time, with looooooong clouds and repeating patterns. We have sunburst patterns a lot. But we don't get chemtrails very often.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (28th March 2020), TrumanCash (29th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #146
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,428 times in 1,706 posts

We've al seen them for way too long and are hopeful they never come back.

But, have we ever gotten a real explanation of what they really are and who is behind them?

I would love to hear what others think that was all about.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (29th March 2020), Sunny (29th March 2020), TrumanCash (29th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

They are still chemtrailing over north Idaho. However, some days are cloudy so you can't see them if they are doing it. So not sure if chemtrailing goes on during the cloudy days.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (29th March 2020), Ernie Nemeth (29th March 2020), Lilyofthestars (21st January 2022), Sunny (29th March 2020), wondering (30th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I was listening to a radio / mp3 interview recently in which the person (karen stewart) mentioned that the Chemtrails we are seeing NOW are really chemicals to negate or chemically interfere with the chemicals they have been spraying us. Does anyone know about this?? I cannot find any info.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Floating For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Sunny (30th March 2020), TrumanCash (31st March 2020), wondering (30th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Floating (here)
    I was listening to a radio / mp3 interview recently in which the person (karen stewart) mentioned that the Chemtrails we are seeing NOW are really chemicals to negate or chemically interfere with the chemicals they have been spraying us. Does anyone know about this?? I cannot find any info.
    That sounds like the bogus "Q" (dis)info which I got directly (face to face) with one of the "Q"-related researchers. If that were true, then where is the scientific research sampling of chemtrails that prove it? This is not difficult to do, but it would obviously require some money to pay a lab to analyze.

To the best of my knowledge, this has not been done by anyone. Check out Carnicom or Dane Wigington or any real researchers of chemtrails.

Much of the "Q" material has been disproven and none of it can be actually proven to be true--mere hopium or perhaps a psyop to keep people pacified by making them think that the good guys are winning. Just look around--Are things improving?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Lilyofthestars (21st January 2022), muxfolder (4th April 2020), Sunny (30th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

I've noticed they have greatly reduced, some days none.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Sunny (31st March 2020), TrumanCash (31st March 2020)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

I've not seen many for months here in SW London.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Sunny (31st March 2020), TrumanCash (31st March 2020)

23. Link to Post #152
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

With small steps and perseverance
    Southern Austria and Southern Germany working together in Orgone movement.Use "cc" button to choose your language.

Kollektive Orgonit Power - Wenn Lichtarbeiter zusammen arbeiten/Collective Orgonite Power - When Light Workers work together
    (9:12 min.)
    "Am 26.03.2020 zeigte eine kleine Gruppe von Lichtarbeitern wie stark wir sind, wenn wir zusammen arbeiten. Das macht in diesen Zeiten viel Mut und gibt Kraft. Danke an Alle, die mitgemacht haben. Egal ob mit Orgonit oder mit anderen Methoden.

Fragen, Interesse an Orgonit?
    Schreibt mir unter freies_radikal@posteo.de

Bildquelle der Satelliten Aufnahmen sind sat24.com
    Es gibt auch einen YouTube Channel wo jeden Tag der Wetterverlauf hochgeladen wird. "
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), justntime2learn (15th October 2022), Sunny (1st April 2020), TrumanCash (1st April 2020)

25. Link to Post #153
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Heavy manipulation in the skies today. Looks like a lot of HAARP activity as apposed to spraying. The entire sky is filled with those rolling fronts equally distanced apart, like the sand on the beach as the waves wash over them...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), justntime2learn (15th October 2022), pueblo (25th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #154
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Floating (here)
    I would agree with this. But I can't comment much more.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (8th May 2020), justntime2learn (15th October 2022)

29. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Chemtrails continue over eastern Washington State and north Idaho. This morning is beautiful but I see chemtrails being laid to the south and southwest. If they were beneficial chemtrails (which I think is an oxymoron) they would have been proven to be so by now. Ask Clifford Carnicom. Last time I did I got an email from him and it was business as usual so to speak as far as chemtrails were concerned. He was one of the first people to actually test the chemtrails to determine what is contained in them so I think he is one of the best sources for chemtrail content.

If anyone knows of someone who has actually tested the chemtrails, please post it here. Otherwise, I think it is advisable to consider "beneficial chemtrails" to be propaganda.

Chemtrails block the sun thereby reducing the production of vitamin D in the body. How can that be beneficial?

I was going to take a long walk without a shirt on today to get some natural vitamin (hormone) D in spite of the cold, but now I won't. This is disgusting.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 14th January 2021 at 17:40.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Alecs (14th January 2021), Hym (14th January 2021), justntime2learn (15th October 2022), Kryztian (14th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th January 2021), wondering (14th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #156
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,334 times in 170 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    If anyone knows of someone who has actually tested the chemtrails, please post it here. Otherwise, I think it is advisable to consider "beneficial chemtrails" to be propaganda.
    Dane Wigington's team (geoengineeringwatch.org) finally obtained a NOAA flying lab to capture samples at altitude. The results are not surprising. Please check out this snipit, starting at 6:15 taken from a to-be-released documentary called The Dimming.

See also this geoengineeringwatch.org web page of November 2020:

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...heric-testing/

My USA location has the mucky, mostly cloudy to partly sunny days through the winter, ergo it's difficult to see direct spraying. But I saw the typical spraying overhead earlier this week.
    Last edited by Alecs; 14th January 2021 at 23:34.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alecs For This Post:

Constance (15th January 2021), Hym (14th January 2021), justntime2learn (15th October 2022), TrumanCash (14th January 2021), wondering (14th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alecs (here)
    Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Dane Wiginton's team (geoengineeringwatch.org) finally obtained a NOAA flying lab to capture samples at altitude. The results are not surprising. Please check out this snipit, starting at 6:15 taken from a to-be-released documentary called The Dimming.

See also this geoengineeringwatch.org web page of November 2020:

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...heric-testing/

My SW Pennsylvania (USA) location has the mucky, mostly cloudy to partly sunny days through the winter, ergo it's difficult to see direct spraying. But I saw the typical spraying overhead earlier this week.
    Thank you, Alecs, for finding this great video! Dane Wigington's high altitude testing also exposes the Q lies about chemtrails being beneficial now. I hope YouTube does not remove this video. I found this video on Vimeo
    (https://vimeo.com/481895781 ) but not on Bitchute, Rumble or Brighteon.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Alecs (14th January 2021), justntime2learn (15th October 2022)

35. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Bill Gates plans to invent chemtrails 20+ years too late! What a genius!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielco...h=7be69b25793b

36. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

justntime2learn (15th October 2022)

37. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Here's an interesting take on chemtrails released by Suspicious Observers today. Ben Davidson claims that about 5% of what you see are actually chemtrails due to increased jet efficiency, traffic and the growing amount of water droplets in the atmosphere. He goes on to explain the increased water vapor is due to the decreasing magnetosphere.

Starts at 1 minute 12 seconds and it's maybe a couple minutes.

“To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

pueblo (15th October 2022), wegge (15th October 2022)

39. Link to Post #160
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    Here's an interesting take on chemtrails released by Suspicious Observers today. Ben Davidson claims that about 5% of what you see are actually chemtrails due to increased jet efficiency, traffic and the growing amount of water droplets in the atmosphere. He goes on to explain the increased water vapor is due to the decreasing magnetosphere. Starts at 1 minute 12 seconds and it's maybe a couple minutes.
    I didn't listen to his video based on your synopsis. (I understand you may be posting just to provide a different perspective, but it sounds like overt disinformation to me to assert that 95% of what we see in terms of aerial trails is water vapour and jet engine activity. I personally observe chemtrail activity here on the East Coast of Australia on an almost daily basis. Almost 100% of the trails I see do not occur on commercial flight paths so they cannot be dispersed by your average passenger jet. In addition, all those trails dissipate in to a haze over an hour or so which is NOT what water vapour does.
    Last edited by Andre; 15th October 2022 at 08:41.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Andre For This Post:

justntime2learn (15th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast