+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: Anyone else doubt the Chemtrail Conspiracy?

1. Link to Post #141
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Default Re: Anyone else doubt the Chemtrail Conspiracy?

This video says something about it chemtrails, nano particles, smart dust, this stuffs is around since the 90's, despite the dude plays a lot in the video, the info seems to be okay.

My point of view, they are poisoning earth most populated places and food production areas like big commercial farms (i have no proof of it but these farms are usually located in a large area, one beside another) I am always reading news from Brazil and in many occasions I did read about people writing about planes every week on scheduled time flying above their farms and ranches, leaving behind long line in the sky, it was like 5 or 6 lines in parallel in the different times of the day well apart from each other, but in scheduled time every week, and they never knew what it was, people started saying it was chemtrail, and others saying it was smart dust, I am just the observer, I do not know what it really is, but I do know they want us sick, debilitated, dependent.. it is no mystery or theory of conspiracy anymore, it is a reality and anything coming from them, can't be good.

Answering the question of this thread, I do not doubt it, but I am afraid my knowledge on this issue is very poor to contribute with something more useful.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Ewan (11th November 2023), Nasu (12th November 2023), Sunny (12th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

This is a video by Dave Cullen about chemtrailing,

https://zbbb278hfll091.bitchute.com/...920v00PlRR.mp4

Terry Lawton Site http://climatechangeagenda.com/

Love peace and joy to all!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th November 2023), Ewan (11th November 2023), Harmony (12th November 2023), Nasu (12th November 2023), palehorse (11th November 2023)

5. Link to Post #143
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Found this short video on my stuffs early today.

Before vs After - Curtain chemical trail

https://ufile.io/2fvtg39m
    (expire in 30 days)
    --

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th November 2023), Ewan (11th November 2023), gini (12th November 2023), Harmony (12th November 2023), Nasu (12th November 2023)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,951 times in 2,389 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)

(expire in 30 days)
    I'm astonished that others cannot see this. Talk about denial!

I am currently living in a very wet area, Ireland has been drenched almost all year and every time there is a clear blue sky you can see these planes at a very high altitude laying down their trails that never dissipate - just spread...

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Alecs (21st November 2023), Alekahn2 (11th November 2023), Arcturian108 (11th November 2023), Ernie Nemeth (12th November 2023), gini (12th November 2023), Harmony (12th November 2023), Nasu (12th November 2023), palehorse (12th November 2023), Reinhard (12th November 2023), Satori (11th November 2023)

9. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

I must admit around the year 2000 I didn't think Chemtrails existed and they were simply jet exhaust. Looking back I see how wrong this was. It must take a unified effort to spray these poisons around the World. Wouldnt that mean most Governments are complicit? But after the push for the poison Covid jab just about in every Country it doesnt seem to difficult anymore to send those poisons aloft. And maybe as some speculate there is some connection with Chem trails and the ingredients in the poison jab???

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ewan (12th November 2023), gini (12th November 2023), Harmony (12th November 2023), Nasu (12th November 2023), palehorse (12th November 2023), Reinhard (12th November 2023)

11. Link to Post #146
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Surprise, surprise! An elderly, well known and respected activist in Australia who was a Qantas pilot for 30 years recently said chemtrails don't exist. (I would love to ask him how he thinks those "natural" trails suddenly turn-off and then turn-on again). Anyway, my point is that we've all seen so-called awakened folks like this just miss glaring examples of the control agenda. The covid experimental gene therapy jabs were a great example of this, and one that shocked a lot of us, I'm sure. How many times were we surprised to see people who we thought were awakened or at least more aware, go out and get the jab, sometimes multiple times.

Just goes to show, we don't all get everything, all the time!
    Last edited by Andre; 12th November 2023 at 00:15.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Ewan (12th November 2023), gini (12th November 2023), Harmony (12th November 2023), Nasu (12th November 2023), onevoice (12th November 2023), palehorse (12th November 2023)

13. Link to Post #147
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Quote Posted by palehorse (here)

(expire in 30 days)
    I'm astonished that others cannot see this. Talk about denial!

I am currently living in a very wet area, Ireland has been drenched almost all year and every time there is a clear blue sky you can see these planes at a very high altitude laying down their trails that never dissipate - just spread...

Hi Ewan, I am glad you made a comment about your perception, because it is exactly what I had observed here in Thailand too for the last few months, I even asked others about the planes at very high altitude, but seems like nobody saw a thing, most people are with their eyes on their phones nowadays haha

But this is serious, looking from my place straight to east side (the sea) there is commercial plane route for flights leaving from south of Thailand or maybe Malaysia/Singapore/Indonesia and going to Bangkok (they cruise over the gulf), the planes has same route every time (day and night), I can see them during the day and at night too, I can hear the sound too after they passed. So few months ago I started seeing this "new" route a way higher than the commercial planes, and guess what, it leaves a huge trace of white smoke behind, instead of just evaporate in the air, it grows ticker and ticker, whatever that thing is, it is falling right into the ocean. If I see anything above my place, I am gonna move immediately.

I am not commenting much about these things with people, because believe or not if you talk about they make pretty nasty jokes (tinfoil hat nuts dude lol) and I don't want to deal with imbeciles anymore, so I keep for myself, that is pretty much what I do, but I know something nasty is going on, I can see it!
    --

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Alecs (21st November 2023), Ewan (12th November 2023), gini (12th November 2023), Harmony (13th November 2023), mojo (12th November 2023)

15. Link to Post #148
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

They are getting more sophisticated, too. If its slightly overcast, I've seen them tie small clouds together like they were stitching cloth, to close up the cloud cover.
    On clear days, they use the 'starburst' pattern almost exclusively, to create clouds radially from a central point outward.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Harmony (13th November 2023), mojo (12th November 2023)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Well, legislators in Tennessee do not doubt the Chemtrail Conspiracy - - -

Tennessee State Senate Passes Bill Banning “Chemtrail” Spraying in Their Skies
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rail-spraying/

The Tennessee State Senate has taken a definitive stance against the controversial topic of “chemtrails” by passing SB 2691/HB 2063.

The bill, which aims to ban the intentional release of chemicals into the atmosphere for geoengineering purposes, was sponsored by Representative Monty Fritts (R-Kingston) and Senator Steve Southerland (R-Morristown) and won approval in the Senate on Monday, The Tennessean reported.

The legislation is predicated on the claim that “it is documented the federal government or other entities acting on the federal government’s behalf or at the federal government’s request may conduct geoengineering experiments by intentionally dispersing chemicals into the atmosphere, and those activities may occur within the State of Tennessee.”

This new bill seeks to outlaw any such activities, stating that, “The intentional injection, release, or dispersion, by any means, of chemicals, chemical compounds, substances, or apparatus within the borders of this state into the atmosphere with the express purpose of affecting temperature, weather, or the intensity of the sunlight is prohibited.”

The passage of this bill marks a significant development in the ongoing debate over geoengineering and environmental manipulation. Proponents of the bill believe that it is a necessary step to safeguard the environment and public health from unregulated geoengineering practices.

The legislation is set to be enforced beginning July 1, 2024, indicating the urgency that the Tennessee Senate places on this issue for the “public welfare.”

Attention now turns to the House, where the bill is scheduled to be reviewed by the House Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee on Wednesday.

If the House passes the bill, Tennessee would become one of the first states to establish a legal framework explicitly prohibiting the spraying of chemicals for geoengineering purposes, potentially setting a precedent for other states to follow in addressing concerns around environmental and atmospheric manipulation.

The Gateway Pundit previously reported that a company called Make Sunsets has successfully launched weather balloons from Mexico that may have released sulfur particles into the atmosphere. Luke Iseman, the co-founder and CEO, claims that because climate change presents such an imminent threat, bizarre interventions like theirs are necessary:

“It’s morally wrong, in my opinion, for us not to be doing this,” said Iseman. “What’s important is to do this as quickly and safely as we can.”

Disturbingly, Make Sunsets made this attempt at solar geoengineering without informing the public or even attempting to engage scientists. Experts who spoke to MIT Technology Review uniformly condemned the move.

Despite these potential unintended consequences and repercussions to the scientific field, Make Sunsets is determined to cash in. They are already selling $10 “cooling credits” for releasing just one gram of carbon into the stratosphere. But don’t worry, Iseman says, the company will act as responsibly as possible:

“What I want to do is create as much cooling as quickly as I responsibly can, over the rest of my life, frankly,” said Iseman. He added later that they will deploy as much sulfur in 2023 as “we can get customers to pay us” for.”

TGP also reported that scientists have proposed an audacious novel geoengineering technique: intentionally dehydrating the stratosphere.

A study published in Science Advances involves the ambitious and contentious idea of seeding the upper atmosphere with particles to prevent water vapor from entering the stratosphere.

Water vapor is important because it’s the most abundant greenhouse gas on Earth. The greenhouse effect occurs when gases in the atmosphere trap heat from the sun, keeping the planet livable. Water vapor is made up of complex molecules that absorb heat radiated from the Earth’s surface and re-radiate it back to the planet.

Also, George Soros wants humans to take control of Earth’s atmosphere to halt “climate change.”

This idea could create a global calamity resulting in the deaths of millions of humans and animals.

According to Fox News, Soros spoke to the Munich Security Conference in 2023 and boasted that he had discovered a process where white clouds are created to reflect sunlight away from warming areas to prevent ice sheets from melting. Ice sheets melting in Greenland in particular, he claimed, could doom human civilization.

The “plan” Soros and King are advocating for is called solar geoengineering. This idea will not save civilization but does have the potential to destroy it.

Klaus Schwab and his band of globalists are also toying with the idea of turning off the sun.

In a new dystopian video that was released by the WEF this month, the organization touted the use of futuristic “space bubbles” that could be used to effectively block out the sun, and thus, help reduce climate change. The “geoengineering” project would theoretically reflect a portion of solar radiation back into space in order to cool the planet, the video explains while highlighting a recent study about the project from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Ewan (23rd March 2024), Kalamos (22nd March 2024), Sue (Ayt) (22nd March 2024), Yoda (22nd March 2024)

19. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,025 times in 8,167 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

The bill, which aims to ban the intentional release of chemicals into the atmosphere for geoengineering purposes, was sponsored by Representative Monty Fritts (R-Kingston) and Senator Steve Southerland (R-Morristown) and won approval in the Senate on Monday,

Remember those names.

Monty Fritts

Steve Southerland

That's Catherine Austin Fitts country. hmmm
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ewan (23rd March 2024), Kryztian (26th March 2024), Yoda (22nd March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8