+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else doubt the Chemtrail Conspiracy?

1. Link to Post #21
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Default Re: Anyone else doubt the Chemtrail Conspiracy?

I wonder if the checkerboard patterns might simply be a result of planes flying on "grids" and the wind moving the trails of each plane with time.

This is the "air grid" for the US.

I also wonder if the heavy metals could simply be some sort of exhaust or abrasion from the jet engines. After all, these are heavy machines passing through the air all the time, I would expect they naturally leave behind fumes that are nastier than just water vapor. Planes pollute, just like cars on the ground.

Then again, clandestine operations (now disclosed) in which the state sprayed pathogens on the population without their knowledge and frantic talks among the establishment about geo-engineering certainly do raise suspicions that there might be more going on.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (4th August 2019), drneglector (4th August 2019), ExomatrixTV (18th July 2022), Hervé (4th August 2019), Sadieblue (9th August 2019), Sunny (5th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th August 2019), Valerie Villars (4th August 2019), Wind (4th August 2019), wondering (4th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

All I can say for sure is:

I have one day of bright, sunny, clear skies.
    Next day starts with trails.
    Trails that grow thicker and thicker until they form a total ski blanket of grey.

It would have been a few, maybe week of clear sunny days, but no, never seems to happen?

now I know that planes circle and are stacked around my area (main flight path Heathrow airport)
    I can see up to 25 at times.
    BUT there are planes that fly over and past then appear again and again, N-S and W-E and their trails persist (A Grid showing)

MY OBSERVATION, POINT being is:

The circling planes do not leave and or form one big chem circle, they virtually never leave trails?

Chemtrails in my view do exist.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

bobme (4th August 2019), Happyjak (5th August 2019), Matt P (4th August 2019), Sadieblue (9th August 2019), Sue (Ayt) (4th August 2019), Sunny (5th August 2019), T Smith (4th August 2019), wondering (4th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    My own provisional thoughts and questions:
    • The multiply-witnessed and photographed checkerboard patterns, not made by commercial aircraft, seem very hard to explain unless the intention was to achieve a certain result. ('Covering a specific area' seems to be pretty much it.)
    • Soil analyses showing high proportions of heavy metals (and how that's spiked in recent years), reported by several researchers, do seem to be very concerning and urgently needing an explanation.
    But:
    • I've never seen a single chemtrail here in Ecuador, in all of 8 years. If this is a global scenario, why do only some countries or regions seem to be targeted?
    It would be easier to figure some of this out if we knew if the spraying was being done for a good outcome, or a bad outcome. Although there are obvious bad things (metals harming people and plants) but I do not believe that we really know enough to say that the spraying is for the greater good or bad.

What if the purpose is to shield the earth from something coming form the sun or the galaxy that we do not yet know of or understand?

If we knew for a fact "who" was behind the spraying, then we could begin to ask the questions to lead us to know "why".
    This might be one explanation:
    https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/...n-ecuador.html

https://everything-everywhere.com/un...s-new-zealand/

Edit to add:

And this is what UNESCO is all about. Bone chilling:

https://en.unesco.org/news/100th-ann...-international
    Last edited by AriG; 4th August 2019 at 13:59.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Sadieblue (9th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

One thing to keep in mind when looking at these trails, for people living below regular flights path, is that one day the regularly schedule flight will leave a short, rapidly dissipating contrail and, the next day, a persistent contrail... from, most probably, the same plane on a regular schedule line.

So, what changed? Most probably the "weather" with the appearance of a traveling warm/cold front boundary. OR, the dropping down of a dust particle layer down to the regular flights levels. Because the change in contrail persistence can most probably not come from a change in the fuel grade used for the plane nor a re-arrangement of the plane's innards to accommodate for aerosols tanks/containers.

That dust particles layer could originate from volcanoes, meteoritic and cometary burnouts or... military... 'em being the only ones to fly high enough to remain "invisible" and spray whatever their payload is... chemicals, GMOs, vaccines, viruses, etc... then blame it on mosquitoes, ticks, fleas, etc...

Now, the idea of "Dimming the Sun" wouldn't be acceptable without the acceptance of the "Global Warming" swindle... so there are a lot of "investments" hinging around that Al Gore's "Hockey Shtick!"

Related:
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

drneglector (7th August 2019), Sadieblue (9th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (5th August 2019), T Smith (4th August 2019), Valerie Villars (4th August 2019), Wind (4th August 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

Sorry, but it is not a conspiracy, even if you wish it would be just one...like most people do.

Please do your own research and you will find out soon....it is fact. When I first did hear about it, I did not want to believe it also. And I wanted to proof...it is only a conspiracy.

But very quickly I found out - it is really happening. They are spraying around the globe..mainly....Barium, Strontium, Aluminium....among other stuffs. Geoengineering is going on...you can read up on this, there is tons of material in the net. But it seems to me like the spraying is not so massiv going on anymore than some years ago. Maybe there is enough stuffs (aluminium) in the air by now.

I dont really understand how people forget so quickly how our skies use to look like while there was only normal airline traffic going on. There been no trails hunging in the air for hours..what so ever. Cant you remember this? I always liked it as a child already to watch the sky and I see the diffrent clear.

Normal contrails dissapear in seconds... because it is mainly watersteam.... Chemtrails stay in the air for hours...

Anyways,...my advice...please be careful doing your research, because it is a pretty heavy shock to realize ....this is reality. There is geoengineering going on years already.... It is more easy for most people to just push it into the category : Conspiracy...and then ignore it, than dealing with the facts. Sorry to tell you. I did not want to believe it myself first also. But I see more clear now...which is sometimes very hard like with this subject.

And it has nothing to do with protecting earth or climate...which is just another lie being used...to back up this crime done to nature and all of us, out of ??? or weather control reasons??To use the Weather as a weapon.....is the dream of who?

Or maybe it could have something to do with Project Blue Beam....which is mainly getting pushed into the conspiracy field also...?...They wont tell us......

Here are some short video examples : people who have some background knowledge

https://www.youtube.com/user/aircraporg/videos

You also can watch, What in the world are the spraying? For more details and information about this subject.....

and better dont try others (friends, family) to inform about this, because they might not ready for it and you could lose them as friends.......
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 4th August 2019 at 14:56.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

drneglector (7th August 2019), Happyjak (5th August 2019), Matt P (4th August 2019), Phoenix1304 (4th August 2019), Sadieblue (9th August 2019), silvanelf (18th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (5th August 2019), Trisher (6th August 2019), XelNaga (5th August 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    [...]
    The circling planes do not leave and or form one big chem circle, they virtually never leave trails?
    [...]
    What's the flight level they are circling at compared to the flight level contrail start persisting? Because circling planes are in a holding pattern awaiting landing... not at a high, cruising altitude/level.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (5th August 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Maybe, if people have doubts about the spraying of certain chemicals for years already going on.......

Have your blood checked.......

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Matt P (4th August 2019), Sadieblue (9th August 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Hervé;1308488]...

One thing to keep in mind when looking at these trails, for people living below regular flights path, is that one day the regularly schedule flight will leave a short, rapidly dissipating contrail and, the next day, a persistent contrail... from, most probably, the same plane on a regular schedule line.

So, what changed? Most probably the "weather" with the appearance of a traveling warm/cold front boundary. ........

Or the fuel of the airplane tank........
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 4th August 2019 at 15:22.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Matt P (4th August 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

What a breath of fresh air this thread (mostly) is.

As others have said, the chemtrail thing feeds into all sorts of conspiracy narratives. Mixes real weather mod experiments with photos 'proving' the tanks are in aircraft when they are only (and originally described as) ballast tanks. The video of a pilot who it's suggested believes 'chemtrails are a necessary evil', but who doesn't seem to quite have understood the question posed to him. But hey, don't let the facts spoil a good story.

All sorts of contaminants are found in all sorts of unlikely places. Chem-trailing not required. How about blown fertiliser residue? Industrial pollution, acid rain releasing aluminium from the soil (and Monsanto developing aluminium-tolerant crops for this reason). Some mornings I should surely be brushing it off my car after a day of 'heavy chemtrailing'...

The following have never been explained AFAIK:
    • Who knows anyone who knows anyone in making millions of litres of this stuff?
    • How come it has NEVER crashed during transportation?
    • If it gets into the fuel, how? Aviation fuel is checked for quality all along production and delivery.
    • If it is in the fuel, how come if doesn't mess up the engines? If they've been specially designed for this, someone (lots of engineers actually) must know this. Yet no one has noticed.
    • If it's in special tanks under commercial aircraft, who is paying for the extra wight? Pilots need to know about that. All those people operating in aircraft Load Control would need to know. You can't just sling extra tanks under commercial aircraft without a lot of consequences and people knowing.
    • If they are dedicated aircraft there must be thousands of them. Where are they all taking off and landing from? Who is piloting and maintaining the aircraft and where are they doing it? Again, anyone know anyone involved in this?
    • The raw materials are being bought from somewhere. Such massive sales of materials don't just disappear into thin air. And a constant and massive supply of specific substances has to be sourced - yet seemingly no one is involved, nothing is made or transported.
    • Why isn't spraying done over the sea or dessert where no one can see it?
    • Why is it more prevalent now? More flights of course and I suspect different engine design prone to vapour making. (Any aviation experts able to confirm that?)
    The conspiracy doesn't make sense when looked at analytically and logically, but I'm quite open to evidence to counter my points. So in my belief it's just vapour trails. The shape, persistence, spread, on-off appearance dependent on atmospheric moisture content, temperature, wind direction, etc. Don't just accept it from me - ask an amateur pilot or meteorologist. (Not the professional ones obviously - they've all be 'got at'!)

Anyone wondering why so many trails over the UK - well these two short videos will explain it. Rather a good visualisation of all types of air traffic over the country. Read the text on the first one. Enjoy...

Last edited by Nick Matkin; 4th August 2019 at 16:17.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Hervé (4th August 2019), Kalamos (4th August 2019), leavesoftrees (5th August 2019), Wind (4th August 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

No, I don't doubt it at all. I too remember what the skies used to be like and am astonished that so many people buy the 'contrail' explanation and think nothing of the blanketing out of our blue skies and the outrageous infringement of our liberty.

To contaminate the air we have to breathe is a horrendous crime, but it's been going on endlessly since the industrial revolution, with ne'er a responsible thought to the consequences for the health and well-being of all. I've always thought it revealed what utter morons the great majority of humans are. Nuclear waste, toxic dumping. The louts who litter the local park with their beer cans, plastic bottles and take away bags, foul their own nest and our waters and don't even see the sky or wonder at the beauty of this planet. Oblivious. The louts in the boardrooms are no better. Power and ignorance - deadly combination.

Beyond nuclear is the power to control weather, what aggressive hegemony like USA, UK, would ignore that technology? Of course billions have been invested in the research for decades and the weather wars are well under way if you ask me. That would make the 'mad (moron) scientists' the best explanation for chemtrails.

I doubt your theory Herve, why would it suddenly appear ten or fifteen years ago? I don't believe they are regular flights, (those leave contrails) although they may dump at times too, these are organised aerial displays creating designed grids, that spread out over hours until they completely obliterate the sky. It is deliberate and covert. Even if it is to protect us from the sun it's without thought to the consequences of aluminium etc. on human health and the food chain. Typical. People have been trying to get answers for years and we still don't have much to go on, but it seems very clear to me that something nefarious is underway and the only conspiracy is the one to keep it quiet.

Sorry I haven't read all this thread, just the title and posts on this page, knee jerk response until I get time to peruse it properly...gotta go.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Anka (13th January 2020), Matt P (4th August 2019), Sadieblue (9th August 2019), SunSea (8th September 2019), XelNaga (5th August 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

... maybe, in the old days... cruising altitudes/levels were a lot lower than they are now... and didn't reach flight levels where cirrostratus are stable?
    Last edited by Hervé; 4th August 2019 at 16:42.

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)

... maybe, in the old days... cruising altitudes/levels were a lot lower than they are now... and didn't reach flight levels where cirrostratus are stable?
    Quite possibly. But that's why we need someone in the business to tell us. Surely a forum as active as this has some qualified pilots - either professional or amateur - to provide informed opinion.

If you bring the subject up on amateur metrology forums you just get laughed at. Some say that's because they've all been programmed to believe what they're told, others might say it's because they understand jet engines and atmospheric physics.

Whereas I suggest most (all?) chemtrailists understand neither, or are maybe at best University of Youtube graduates...
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 4th August 2019 at 19:28.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Hervé (4th August 2019), Sadieblue (9th August 2019), Sue (Ayt) (4th August 2019)

24. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I did even hear a interview one stewardess gave many years ago. She said this what is to see in our skies is not normal and has nothing to do with the regular flights.

But I also did hear by now they even use regular flights sometimes for the spraying by just filling up the other (chemtrail) fuel. Who can proof this? The pilots?

Most people in Europe are not good informed about this subject at all.

Here is more informations for those who want to know some facts : https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

It does not make sense to ignore it ....it wont change what is going on.........

It does not make sense also to only dig for answers (which are mainly lies) or reasons why Chemtrails cant exist...if the same person does not read up on the facts or data of chemtrails, which is easy to find if you look for it........

But this is how people often react, if they dont want to believe something. They are searching mainly on the wrong side.......

it is important to look at both sides befor you make up your mind and to see clear what is really going on.........

They even created books for children with chemtrail pictures inside and say this is normal contrail clouds and so on..brain washing the youngsters in school already into the way they want them to......

..it is really terrible. Sorry I have to say so.

They even created books for children with chemtrail pictures inside and say this is normal contrail clouds and so on..brain washing the youngsters in school already into the way they want them to......

..it is really terrible. Sorry I have to say so.

I think I did my mission in this subject already....lost most of my friends on the way then, because like most people, they only believe whatever is in the main media spread...... I feel sorry for them...living in the brain wash box, is not my thing...

I am out of here.

Take good care yourself.

“The world is a dangerous place to live, not only because of the people who are evil, ....

because of those people who don't do anything about it.”

― Albert Einstein

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (4th August 2019), drneglector (7th August 2019), LoneWolf76 (5th August 2019), Matt P (4th August 2019), Phoenix1304 (4th August 2019), Sadieblue (9th August 2019), XelNaga (5th August 2019)

26. Link to Post #34
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    [...]
    ... Surely a forum as active as this has some qualified pilots - either professional or amateur - to provide informed opinion.
    [...]
    The ones we had quit when faced with a wall of incomprehension...

See this thread: Chemtrails don't exist
    Last edited by Hervé; 4th August 2019 at 17:14.

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    [...]
    ... Surely a forum as active as this has some qualified pilots - either professional or amateur - to provide informed opinion.
    [...]
    The ones we had quit when faced with a wall of incomprehension...

See this thread: Chemtrails don't exist
    That's a very long thread Harve.

Could you summarise if possible?

Did the pilots quit the forum because of the incomprehension of other members who didn't want to believe pilots when they said it was all BS, or by the members' incomprehension of what the pilots said when they could see with their own eyes was being 'explained away' by brain-washed pilots (who actually knew what they were talking about)? Or have I misunderstood the whole lot?

28. Link to Post #36
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Yes, it's a long thread which, like most interesting thread needs to be read... no tweeter summary to be gobbled up with a "I am telling you: that's what it is!"

But your summary of it is as good as mine Fred wasn't "believed" in spite of all the data he provided from experience. Demonstrating that some crowds have vested interests in their beliefs and Fred couldn't be anything else than a shill, etc....

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Nick Matkin (4th August 2019)

30. Link to Post #37
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Quote Posted by Spaceball Ricochet (here)
    Hi Kalamos..

I think the "chem-trails" debate preys on the concerns that to varying extents many of us share..environmental pollution..the threat of biological warfare and terrorism, mistrust of government. It also shows our continuing susceptibility to irrational fears.
    Indeed. It may show our continuing susceptibility to our fears... but I wouldn't call them "irrational". If anything, I would characterize them as "rational" fears.
    You are right about that..they are "rational" fears but they are often "unfounded" was my meaning. For eg heavy metals occur naturally in the soil showing that our fears are unwarranted about this as there are often reasonable explanations for much of the stuff that we pontificate about...

I don't know if that explains my meaning but I might just leave it there as I'm starting to confuse myself!
    Last edited by Spaceball Ricochet; 4th August 2019 at 18:33.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Spaceball Ricochet For This Post:

T Smith (4th August 2019)

32. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

I am simply in awe with this thread. Alas, this is what it’s come to today. People trust their authorities more than the reality right in front of their own two eyes. I’ve watched the skies far too long to believe this is natural. I see trails some days, not on others, with the same flight patterns and weather. In cold and hot, some planes leaving them (in patterns obviously not flight paths) some not. Good lord, you can track flight patterns on an app on your friggin phone!!! I’ve read the patents. I’ve heard and read the scientists admit what they’re doing. It’s pretty common sense but, well, therein lies the problem. Not much of that going ‘round these days.

And they’re about to roll this out in the open now that they’ve been experimenting with the technology for DECADES.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...es-sky-dim-sun

I’m a little concerned about a few folks around here, fighting strangely hard for the establishment fake reality narrative.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

drneglector (7th August 2019), Phoenix1304 (4th August 2019), Sadieblue (9th August 2019), silvanelf (18th January 2020), XelNaga (5th August 2019)

34. Link to Post #39
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Quote Posted by Whisper (here)
    Sorry, but it is not a conspiracy, even if you wish it would be just one...like most people do.

I dont really understand how people forget so quickly how our skies use to look like while there was only normal airline traffic going on. There been no trails hunging in the air for hours..what so ever. Cant you remember this? I always liked it as a child already to watch the sky and I see the diffrent clear.
    (
    This could give us some clues right there.
    I am fairly clear on the first time I actually witnessed these trails. It was shortly after 9/11. Never did I see them in my youth.
    When did everyone else here first observe them? What changed at that time?
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Kryztian (22nd March 2024), Sadieblue (9th August 2019), XelNaga (5th August 2019)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

It seems there are too many "chemtrailists" who have no knowledge of atmospheric physics, or even of basic meteorology. All they rely on is memory of what they think they remember the skies were like.

Come on, if you believe they're real, have a go at debunking the nine points in post #29. Or are you demonstrating what Harve quoted in post #36 "..that some crowds have vested interests in their beliefs..."

Get some people who supply the raw materials, work in the factories making this stuff, transport it, smuggle it past aviation fuel quality tests or secretly operate a fleet of special aircraft that spray it. Do that and you have something we can work with. Otherwise it's just a story...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast