+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else doubt the Chemtrail Conspiracy?

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Re: Anyone else doubt the Chemtrail Conspiracy?

Rosalind Peterson was a pioneer in the Chemtrail subject IMO. I've watched and listened to most of her media. With that said, Yes I truly believe we are continually being sprayed without a doubt.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th September 2019), Bill Ryan (28th December 2019), Hym (9th February 2020), meeradas (8th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #102
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Alex Jones talks about weather control. 12 mins long.

https://www.infowars.com/watch/?vide...e4380013295f0e
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Thought I'd post Miles Mathis' take on the chemtrail subject. He takes it down to a simple explanation of greed and corruption with disregard for consequences. Just another theory for our consideration.

Quote I have been looking briefly into Chemtrails, and it looks to me like the whole “bio-engineering” line is a ruse. There are some bio-engineering tests going on—cloud seeding and the like—but most trails have nothing to do with that. It appears to me that we simply have an increased amount of air-dumping of pollutants that can't be dumped on the ground. To see what I mean, remember that they have been doing a similar thing with fluoride since the 1940's. With increased aluminum, fertilizer, and weapons manufacturing, they had a lot fluoride waste that they couldn't just dump in rivers or in the oceans. Laws were already on the books forbidding it. So someone had the “brilliant” idea of putting it into the drinking water in small amounts. This would effectively dilute it on a nationwide level. The toxicity would be low enough to go unnoticed in most people in the short term, and a profit could even be made by selling it to municipalities as a dentrifice.

Well, they are doing the same thing in the air now. Due to increased manufacturing of all things toxic (think computer industry, for a start), they now have a whole smorgasbord of noxious chemicals that can't legally be dumped on land or at sea. So someone had the “brilliant” idea of diluting this toxicity by mixing these chemicals into the worldwide air. It would then rain down on the land in such small quantities per square foot we would see little short-term effects. The stirring of the atmosphere would naturally dissipate the initial release, and the ground would soak up the rest.

Unfortunately, this plan was even more foolhardy than the fluoride plan, for many reasons. One, because they have to use existing plane routes as dump routes, they cannot dump only over uninhabited regions. It is simply not cost effective to hire special dump planes, so they use planes already in the air for other reasons—including commercial jets. Since there are not enough commercial jets on paths over the oceans (international flights) to dump all that needs to be dumped, many dumps are over inhabited areas. The dissipation from winds is not enough to spread the chemicals over a wide enough area, so the concentrations hitting the ground are way too high. The planes would have to be flying many miles higher than they are to do that, and again that is not cost effective. It would delay commercial flights and require an explanation, so it is not done. And finally, the ground does not “soak up” this contamination. It goes immediately into surface and ground water, into crops, gardens, and lawns, and into the oceans. Even in the oceans it is not harmless, since the given flight paths ensure it goes into coastal areas, where it is driven back on beaches. In short, it is a disaster.
    LINK On Chemtrails and other topics
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th January 2020), Bill Ryan (28th December 2019), Pam (19th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Rosalind Peterson was a pioneer in the Chemtrail subject IMO. I've watched and listened to most of her media. With that said, Yes I truly believe we are continually being sprayed without a doubt.
    Here is Rosalind Peterson sharing her research. I am afraid there are Lots of adds in the video.

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th January 2020), Bill Ryan (28th December 2019), Pam (19th January 2020), silvanelf (18th January 2020), WhiteFeather (10th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,278 times in 1,399 posts

I never really believed the conspiracy theories on this until Trump was elected. Without one doubt I can say that our skies in Oklahoma have been clearer and bluer without contrails all over since Trump was elected. It is not the same sky that was overhead when Barry was prez. This is without doubt and no one can tell us otherwise. I remember those skies and have videos of it. It's not been like that since Trump. No where near that at all actually. This to me was more convincing than all the years of seeing them. The disappearance act of contrails is more obvious to me than when they snuck up on everyone.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th January 2020), Bill Ryan (28th December 2019), Philippe (28th December 2019), wegge (28th December 2019), WhiteFeather (10th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #106
    Scotland Avalon Member Stealthy Monk's Avatar
    Thanks

Here is a 60-second video showing the trail behind an aircraft sopping, starting, stopping, mid-flight. Condensation trails don't do this.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stealthy Monk For This Post:

Sunny (14th January 2020), WhiteFeather (10th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Stealthy Monk (here)
    Here is a 60-second video showing the trail behind an aircraft sopping, starting, stopping, mid-flight. Condensation trails don't do this.

Yes they do when aircraft are flying in or near the boundary layer of differing humidities and/or temperatures.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Kalamos (13th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,820 times in 776 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 13th January 2020 at 19:30.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Nick Matkin (18th January 2020), Sunny (14th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #109
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,636 times in 2,654 posts

Nick Matkin, you are a perpetual ‘grounder’ of panic folks, however, visually vibrating skies (never ever happened until early 80’s here in UK), weather modification, etc is proven for years now. This makes folk watch out for weather pattern anomalies, and sure enough many times the ‘vibrating skies’ (observing military installations utilising Nexrad) to ensure weather anomalies to benefit or suffer are being ‘followed by the money’.
    Exacting forecasting is amazing, as nature is fickle, unless ‘manipulated’. So, who ‘owns’ the weather these days, and why are droughts/floods escalating?
    Don’t even say it’s ‘climate change’, as whomsoever is proliferating disaster is capitalising on implacable global circumstances from the cosmos.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

meeradas (18th January 2020), Stealthy Monk (14th January 2020), Sunny (14th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #110
    Scotland Avalon Member Stealthy Monk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Quote Posted by Stealthy Monk (here)

Yes they do when aircraft are flying in or near the boundary layer of differing humidities and/or temperatures.
    I've never seen it in my life, and I spent my first few decades watching aircraft as an enthusiast. The trails in that video are an abrupt stop/start, intelligence tells us humidity or temperature is not divided by abrupt boundaries, something else is at play here.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stealthy Monk For This Post:

AutumnW (19th January 2020), silvanelf (18th January 2020), Snoweagle (19th January 2020), Sunny (14th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    My own provisional thoughts and questions:
    • The multiply-witnessed and photographed checkerboard patterns, not made by commercial aircraft, seem very hard to explain unless the intention was to achieve a certain result. ('Covering a specific area' seems to be pretty much it.)
    • Soil analyses showing high proportions of heavy metals (and how that's spiked in recent years), reported by several researchers, do seem to be very concerning and urgently needing an explanation.
    But:
    • I've never seen a single chemtrail here in Ecuador, in all of 8 years. If this is a global scenario, why do only some countries or regions seem to be targeted?
    I see them most days, but especially when a weather front is coming in. They seem to be able to extend the cloud cover. I've also FREQUENTLY watched them build a 100% sunny day into an overcast day, even with a little precipitation. They start on the outskirts of the city and then build inward -- unfortunately, they frequently don't build from the direction of the airport. I've watched 2 small planes at the same height go from horizon to horizon, then turn off the spray, come back and spray parallel lines. I've also seen, amid the persisting chemtrails, regular airliners putting out contrails that DO disappear quickly. Anybody in the US who wants to know the truth but doesn't is just too lazy to bother -- or doesn't really want to know.
    Last edited by TomKat; 14th January 2020 at 10:58.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Franny (14th January 2020), meeradas (18th January 2020), onevoice (14th January 2020), Philippe (14th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th January 2020), Sunny (15th January 2020)

23. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

I don't think this has been posted yet. One of Dane Wigington's, Nashville in December. Obviously, U.S. military planes spewing out this garbage.

Hard to refute this. How could people be so blind?

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th January 2020), Deux Corbeaux (14th January 2020), Franny (14th January 2020), onevoice (19th January 2020), silvanelf (18th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th January 2020), Sunny (15th January 2020), TomKat (14th January 2020), WhiteFeather (10th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

I don't know how many times over the years I have observed so called "contrails" spread across the sky and over the course of several hours, turn into a complete haze as far as the eye can see. I can't see how water vapor can do that without substantial chemical input. And it does NOT turn to rain. Just haze. I've seen it over and over.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Anka (14th January 2020), Caliban (14th January 2020), meeradas (18th January 2020), silvanelf (18th January 2020), Sunny (15th January 2020), TomKat (14th January 2020)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kalamos (here)
    https://contrailscience.com/broken-contrails/

For info on contrail gaps.
    Good post Kalamos. But you risk being accused of being part of the cover-up if you post sensible science-based explanations. The trouble is the "panic folks" don't want a sensible explanation, they only want their fears/beliefs to be confirmed.

So - who has a link to a serious amateur meteorologists group confirming evidence of chemtrails? Amateur scientists exist to discover new phenomena and expose misdoings. I'm surprised they've not been shouting loudly about this. Maybe the tens of thousands of them all around the world have been paid off or threatened into silence. Just like the tens of thousands of serious amateur astronomers who have been silenced regarding the existence of Nibiru...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

AutumnW (19th January 2020), Kalamos (18th January 2020)

29. Link to Post #115
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

it's pretty much nonsense. But its great for distracting people from problems that really matter, like anthropogenic climate change, homelessness. As the rivers dry up, plants and animals die enmasse they will be standing in the middle of parched fields looking up. So, so easily maniupulated. But if some nut on youtube claims its true, it must be.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Nick Matkin (19th January 2020)

31. Link to Post #116
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 times in 164 posts

"With the jet engines of nowadays it's almost impossible to form a persistent contrail. You need unique atmospheric conditions for that. First, the airplane needs to be above 30,000 feet. The temperatures have to be below minus 40 degrees Celsius, and you have to have a relative air humidity of 67 percent. But that's hardly ever the case. So what you see today, with the whole spectrum from the horizon filled with contrails from planes flying at different altitudes, is impossible. That's science. So there must be another reason for it." - Willem Felderhof, former KLM pilot

32. The Following User Says Thank You to IChingUChing For This Post:

Sunny (20th January 2020)

33. Link to Post #117
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

A former KLM pilot, Willem Felderhof, is interviewed by Richie Allen about chemtrails and geoengineering.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to IChingUChing For This Post:

Sunny (20th January 2020)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Well in that case this must be one of the biggest conspiracies ever perpetrated. With thousands of people making, transporting (without the any vehicles ever crashing) and loading the product. Not to mention all the dedicated planes being piloted, flown and serviced across the world to do this. If it's in commercial jet fuel, I'm surprised the service engineers don't notice the residue or damage it must cause. Or how it's never picked up by labs routinely testing jet fuel, or never spotted being added to jet fuel after testing.

Is it being sprayed from separate tanks in commercial airliners? If so there's the problem of weight; pilots and airport Load Control need to know the weight of the cargo. Are they all in on it too? Are commercial airlines really going to replace fare-paying passengers with tanks of chemical sprays?

If it's sprayed by dedicated aircraft, where do they all take off and land from - especially in Europe where population density means you can't hide even a military airbase. Where are the factories making this stuff? Who is transporting the raw materials and the finished product?

Some days the 'chemtrails' are so dense I should be brushing the fallout off my car, but that's never happened. Guess I'm just lucky...
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 19th January 2020 at 12:12.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

IChingUChing (19th January 2020)

37. Link to Post #119
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Personally I would love them all to be contrails. I certainly take your points about logistics, etc and they are very valid points. All these questions I have asked myself too. Still, if what Willem Felderhof says is true i.e. that the necessary conditions for the appearance of persistent contrails are extremely rarely then the question must be asked why virtually daily they are visible in our skies. Has he got his science wrong?
    Then of course there really are patents for weather modification so it is possible.
    Plus there are videos like the one of the head of CIA talking about solar radiation management which I will post below.
    Also I wonder about things like Dale's from Geoengineeringwatch measurements of aluminium content in snow and water above the snowline. I understand it shouldn't be there and it is certainly concerning that it is.
    I see all these as concerning and valid points which need addressing even if it would appear that logistically such an operation would appear impossible or implausable.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Short video where CIA Director States "Interest" In Geoengineering Programs Like (SAI) Stratospheric Aerosol Injection

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IChingUChing For This Post:

Nick Matkin (19th January 2020), Sunny (20th January 2020), WhiteFeather (10th February 2020)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Weather modification - attempts and experiments at least - have been going on for decades. We know this, but this is not evidence of chemtrails. Anyway, surely chemtrailing could be done at sea or over sparsely-populated areas or only done in areas where there is cloud cover where it wouldn't be spotted.

Like I said before, let's see what some serious amateur meteorologists (not the professionals cos they'll have been 'got at' - obviously!) have got to say about this.

What doesn't help is when various officials discuss possible geo-engineering strategies that are taken out of context and used as "proof". It's not proof. It's little more than thinking aloud.

When the fallout hits the ground in such concentrations suggested by the number of chemtrails on some days, surely any decent high school lab would be able to detect it. When it is "detected" has industrial pollution been ruled out? Aluminium is a frequent pollutant in areas with acid rain simply because it's a very abundant element in the earth. All the other chemicals that are claimed constituents have to be obtained from somewhere. Where? And by whom?

In my opinion there are just too many inconsistencies and gaps in logic for this to be genuine. For example, who knows someone who knows someone involved with any of the logistics of this? There must be hundreds if not thousands involved in the manufacturing and transportation alone! Then there's all those who must be involved with it in the aero industry.

I've asked these and similar questions before. They never get answered.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

IChingUChing (19th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast