+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else doubt the Chemtrail Conspiracy?

1. Link to Post #121
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Default Re: Anyone else doubt the Chemtrail Conspiracy?

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    In my opinion there are just too many inconsistencies and gaps in logic for this to be genuine. For example, who knows someone who knows someone involved with any of the logistics of this? There must be hundreds if not thousands involved in the manufacturing and transportation alone! Then there's all those who must be involved with it in the aero industry.

I've asked these and similar questions before. They never get answered.
    Your question is quite silly. Have you ever heard the words "chemical engineering"??

I chose barium titanate as an example, because it is mentioned quite often in reference to chemtrails.

Quote Barium titanate is an inorganic compound with chemical formula BaTiO3. Barium titanate appears white as a powder and is transparent when prepared as large crystals. It is a ferroelectric ceramic material that exhibits the photorefractive effect and piezoelectric properties. It is used in capacitors, electromechanical transducers and nonlinear optics.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barium_titanate

What about logistics? Just look for "barium titanate powder supplier" ...

Quote Barium titanate Application

1 Mainly used for the preparation of electronic ceramics, PTC thermistors, capacitors and other electronic components .

2 Widely used in the electronics industry, can be used to manufacture non-linear element, an amplifier medium, a computer memory device, but also a lower volume is small, the mini-capacitors capacitance is large. Materials and other components of the ultrasonic generator is also used to make.

Barium titanate Packaging and Shipping

25 kg/BAG
    https://www.haihangindustry.com/api/...0aAmZLEALw_wcB

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Sunny (20th January 2020), WhiteFeather (10th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #122
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The problem, as I see it, is that people are assuming that the proliferation of chemtrails MUST be harmful to us, this is the shadowy government experimenting with us...but my own take on it is this...there were many atomic tests in the atmosphere (and above).

What if the spraying of chemicals was in some way connected to these tests and the resulting fallout...the accumulation of heavy metals might indeed come from the original tests (or the subsequent steps to eradicate the effects) and somehow the spraying is an attempt to dissipate this without declaring to the world that they f**ked up and have poisoned the planet.

Could that also be one of the reasons that the planet appears to have deteriorated so very quickly....then introduce global warming to the population and soon people are blaming themselves for the state of the planet. Sounds like a cunning plan.

4. Link to Post #123
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

"Willem was one of the first people in the commercial aviation industry to speak out about the presence of toxic nerve gas (and this has been scientifically documented) and other dangerous noxious volatile organic compounds entering the cabin through the air-conditioning systems in modern airplanes. Not only are we subjected to civil rights violations and vast quantities of radiation before boarding planes, people flying often are treated to a cocktail of poisons, the trillion pound industry hides."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    article--if you can download it-- http://www.dutchanarchy.com/former-d...ration-crisis/
    Last edited by AutumnW; 19th January 2020 at 20:44.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Sunny (20th January 2020)

6. Link to Post #124
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

I have a good friend who was a large commercial craft engineer who developed chronic fatigue syndrome. He was pretty sure it had to do with the spraying of pesticides inside the craft on a routine basis. Yes, this is common procedure and for sure, it can make people really sick and in that respect Felderhof (if this is what he's referring to) he could be totally correct but...it has nothing to do with chemtrails.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

WhiteFeather (10th February 2020)

8. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

@silvanelf

Yes, barium titanate has many uses, and is easily available. But I suspect the quantities needed for chemtrails (plus any other chemicals used) will leave quite an audit trail.

Like I said, where and by whom is all this stuff being bought, transported, used, distributed? Any why am I not brushing it off my car after "intense chemtrail spraying days"?

These chemical residues must be everywhere. Easily detected and in significant quantities. In our food, water, soil. Compare modern analysis of these substances with archived measurements taken decades ago and the compare results. That should be fairly easy to do if there's a co-ordinated, international attempt by sympathetic scientists. Evidence gathered, job done.

9. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Well in that case this must be one of the biggest conspiracies ever perpetrated.
    Yes, it is a conspiracy. It's a conspiracy to separate the people who stay indoors on their computers from people who actually go outside and LOOK. It's not so hard, really. Try it.

10. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

Yes. I 100% doubt there is a national, or international, arial spraying program going on. I doubt there ever has been, as well.

I won’t list the reasons why I believe this, as anyone with Google can collect the evidence, but I will add how I come to my conclusions on matters such as these.

Is there good evidence for aerial spraying? Yes. Not very much, when you actually go to shake the tree, but yes, there are a handful of good pieces of fruit.

This, however, is not how things work in the real world, as if so, a compelling argument would be all the prosecutor needs to convict literally anyone of anything. A few good pieces of evidence with no context or understanding do not quantify a just case in court. We need to hear from the defendant.

And the defendant in this case has vastly more good evidence against there being arial spraying, or “chem trails.” Before I believe evidence, even good evidence, for or against something, I look to see the facts of the other side, and the context by which these facts hang in.

11. Link to Post #128
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,910 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation Re: Anyone else doubt the Chemtrail Conspiracy?

Rogue A.I. (Alexa) Tells Truth About Chemtrails April 2018

'Rogue A.I.' Alexa Tells Truth About Chemtrails? April 2018
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onevoice (10th February 2020), palehorse (29th April 2021), Stealthy Monk (20th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

If you would you like to find if it is true, you should chose to think "if it is true why it is happening?"

Little clue: You need a light source to see

Day time sun does help us to see, night time artificial lights subsidise sun, for seeing.

Lizard brains solved night issue with 180 degrees emission, even though light sources with emissions containing blue light may cause eye damage. You can not see anything, if it's CRI (Color Rendering Index) out side of 65- 95 with new lightnings .
    If you will find "the truth" , it won't be with word to word hearing or reading, you need to diggest your knowledge first.
    Last edited by Tangri; 21st January 2020 at 00:38.
    Love and Hope

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2020), s7e6e (12th November 2023)

15. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,820 times in 776 posts

Wink Re: Anyone else doubt the Chemtrail Conspiracy?

Chemtrail in 1979 Mad Max movie! WTF!

Ha! Someone noticed and made an upload of the scene. Im just watching the movie at home and noticed. Gave me a chuckle.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20200208_212439.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	42442  
    Last edited by Kalamos; 9th February 2020 at 02:34.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #131
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,480 times in 2,545 posts

Quote Posted by Kalamos (here)

Ha! Someone noticed and made an upload of the scene. Im just watching the movie at home and noticed. Gave me a chuckle.

Whoa! Mandela Effect! (not really - just joking)

I do remember straight thin contrails like that, even as a child. Maybe not quite so long, but there were always contrails. They would disappear at the far end, following along behind the plane. It is the huge, spewing, multi-spewed wide trails that seem to spread and NOT disappear, even long after the plane is gone, that have appeared more recently. I cannot say what these are, but I remember first observing them around 2003(?).
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Ewan (26th April 2021), Kalamos (9th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

I think this thread is about dead. Should it continue, I propose we confine it to personal observation. That's a contribution. 3rd- or 10th-hand speculation isn't really, not in a subject where direct observation is so easily acquired.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), palehorse (29th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

IMO,This video is without a doubt some good evidence/ proof from now deceased, retired u.s. governmental agriculturist in rosalind peterson.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Ewan (26th April 2021), Icare (13th April 2021), Matthew (21st March 2022), onevoice (10th February 2020), RunningDeer (10th February 2020), TomKat (10th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

I couldn't figure out how to upload a picture I just took, so I made it my Avatar. Full moon, surrounded by a pentagon of chemtrails. Just an average day in North America! Go outside and look, people!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Ewan (26th April 2021), Matthew (21st March 2022), RunningDeer (10th February 2020), Sunny (11th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I couldn't figure out how to upload a picture I just took, so I made it my Avatar. Full moon, surrounded by a pentagon of chemtrails. Just an average day in North America! Go outside and look, people!
    It's the best I can do with a small snapshot of a photo. (TomKat's avatar)

Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th February 2020 at 03:24.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Ewan (26th April 2021), Sunny (11th February 2020), TomKat (10th February 2020), WhiteFeather (10th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #136
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

Chemtrails, do I still believe in them? The short answer is yes. In fact I saw some the other day that caught my attention, to the point where I found myself snapping yet another photo of them.

Do I believe they could be used for any of the nefarious purposes listed all over the internet? Of course they could, and many many more.. A few that crossed my mind were

Cooling of the planet, from the extra rays the sun may be producing,
    Satellite evasion techniques,
    Communication tools,
    Advance cloaking capabilities,
    bioengineering, geoengineering,
    vaccinations from biological and or chemical warfare, or even possibly biological or chemical warfare testing... with inert things..

if I could come up with these reasons for doing such things you can bet DARPA has as well..
    and the list goes on...

What we don't know for sure if WHICH one of these things are on the menu when they're doing this. Perhaps they're trying to keep our communications local, we really don't know. But the fact remains those "Streams of lines" keep appearing, even as recently as last week in my area. A huge X directly over the street I was walking on.

We already know that they use fires to move equipment. Plumes of smoke provide cover for equipment movements from satellite detection.. We know they stage accidents, trigger mud slides, all in efforts to rearrange their arms and weapons systems... they trigger storms, Why wouldn't they use the large canvas above us for possibly any or ALL of these things? I have seen some things in the sky that made me laugh.. I can say I no longer fear them... and that is all I want to publicly say about that.

It isn't that our government wants to harm us, (Lets hope), as much as we know that if we can do it, so can others, so we better prepare for any eventuality. But lets hope, since we have failed to stop them? That those who approved this, knew that whatever damage they could cause would also befall their families. That is the one thought that helps me to sleep at night when I see such things.. Those dropping them are also affected by them, so there better be a good reason for doing it.

I suppose for once I want to see the brighter side of something I do not understand. But they're definitely there and they're not natural.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 10th February 2020 at 04:35.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Ewan (26th April 2021), onevoice (10th February 2020), RunningDeer (10th February 2020), Sunny (11th February 2020), WhiteFeather (10th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    Quote Posted by Kalamos (here)

Whoa! Mandela Effect! (not really - just joking)

I do remember straight thin contrails like that, even as a child. Maybe not quite so long, but there were always contrails. They would disappear at the far end, following along behind the plane. It is the huge, spewing, multi-spewed wide trails that seem to spread and NOT disappear, even long after the plane is gone, that have appeared more recently. I cannot say what these are, but I remember first observing them around 2003(?).
    They took movies and added in the chemtrails, I'm highly serious. Read this comment from that video you posted, below.

"I assume since it has been uploaded to the tube that it is a copy and not a certified true original taken from an original VHS or BETA tape? It appears to be high definition. Lots of cuts to make the scene. Notice the difference in the sky between shots. It is easy to manipulate a digitized version of a movie. Creates a sense of normality doesn't it. Now do keep in mind that airplane pollution trails were indeed in question in the 70's leading to lawsuits that would eventually see the conversion of commercial fleets to using High Bypass Turbo Fan engines that do not produce contrails unless very rare and specific conditions are met."

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 10th February 2020 at 13:51.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

onevoice (12th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (10th February 2020), TomKat (11th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #138
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 725 posts

Chemtrails Exposed
    April 11, 2021
    By Peter A. Kirby

The following is the complete first chapter from the author’s book Chemtrails Exposed: A New Manhattan Project. Feel free to copy and share generously!

According to all relevant United States federal government organizations, chemtrails do not exist and are a conspiracy theory. They say the white lines in the sky stretching from horizon to horizon are normal jet contrails. They add that these emissions are nothing but harmless water vapor. So, they are saying that this water vapor can first appear as white lines high in the sky then, over the course of hours, expand as it floats down to earth; first creating clouds and finally a haze. Folks, that’s not how water vapor behaves. That’s how particulate matter behaves.

Contrails (not to be confused with chemtrails) are visible jet airplane engine emissions resulting from the combustion of unadulterated fuel. Most of the time, jet airplane exhausts are invisible, but when unadulterated jet engine exhausts are introduced into an atmosphere of high humidity (over 70%) and low temperature (below -76 degrees F), a contrail forms. Contrails then quickly (under 10 seconds) disappear.

Chemtrails are a different animal. Chemtrails are jet airplane emissions which do not quickly dissipate and are not necessarily the product of engine exhausts. They are seen in the sky above our heads on a daily basis. They are the lines in the sky. Your subconscious knows them already. The word ‘chemtrail’ is an amalgamation of the words ‘chemical’ and ‘contrail.’ You could call chemtrails ‘chemical contrails’ or ‘chemical trails.’ The earliest mention of the word ‘chemtrail’ the author could find appears as the title of a 1990 U.S. Air Force Academy chemistry manual.

The word ‘chemtrail’ is recognized by the Oxford dictionary. It is defined as, “A visible trail left in the sky by an aircraft and believed by some to consist of chemical or biological agents released as part of a covert operation.”

The term ‘persistent contrail’ is often used to describe chemtrails, but this term is a politically correct oxymoron which the author uses only to condemn. The term creates confusion. Contrails do not persist. Chemtrails do. The earliest use of the term ‘persistent contrail’ known to the author appears in the 1970 proceedings of the Second National Conference on Weather Modification.

Lab tests of rainwater samples taken around the world have shown that chemtrails commonly consist of aluminum, barium and strontium. Further, as we will see in chapter 6, a world famous PhD scientist has come forward with rock-solid evidence that the substance commonly being sprayed is coal fly ash – a toxic waste.

CONTINUE: https://www.activistpost.com/2021/04...exposed-2.html
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Ewan (26th April 2021), Icare (13th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th April 2021), Sunny (14th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,496 times in 827 posts

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/chapter-9A

https://legiscan.com/RI/text/H5135/2021

https://harvardmagazine.com/2013/07/buffering-the-sun

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...12821X87900033