Thread: Lionman

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Default Lion Man

Living with gods: the 40,000-year-old Lion Man

Is this an indication of awareness of feline hybridisation or just something far more simple in terms of explanation?

Last edited by Peter UK; 4th August 2019 at 11:28.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Agape (13th August 2020), Bill Ryan (7th August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th August 2019), norski (4th August 2019), RogeRio (11th August 2019), Satori (5th August 2019), Star Tsar (4th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Lionman

Very commanding statue.
    Maybe the carver was part of the Sphinx lineage (builders)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2019), norski (4th August 2019), Peter UK (4th August 2019), RogeRio (11th August 2019), scotslad (4th August 2019), Star Tsar (7th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

My vote is that it's a depiction of a being they met in the realm of the psychedelic, after consuming some kind of power plant...

Many people report meeting intelligent entities with human bodies and animal heads. I'd also make the assumption that these were the same 'gods' the egyptians met through psychedelic ritual.

..and by the way the same beings that whoever is making DMT and psilocybin illegal is trying to keep all of us from meeting, too.
    Last edited by MorningFox; 4th August 2019 at 14:35.

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: Lionman

Perhaps we could arrange an Avalon excursion to the museum?
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Constance (7th August 2019), Peter UK (10th August 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    My vote is that it's a depiction of a being they met in the realm of the psychedelic, after consuming some kind of power plant...

Many people report meeting intelligent entities with human bodies and animal heads. I'd also make the assumption that these were the same 'gods' the egyptians met through psychedelic ritual.

..and by the way the same beings that whoever is making DMT and psilocybin illegal is trying to keep all of us from meeting, too.
    Inelia Benz stated her conviction that individuals certainly had an animal spirit counterpart or guide.

9. Link to Post #6
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

a man with some genetical skin problems

also, lycanthropy, it's a psychological disorder, where the lycanthrope believes he is an animal

Psych influences are projections from the astral planes, and there, we can found very weird things like werewolfs. It's a region related to memories "and-or" desires, and for those who have ever imagined or dreamed with a monster, there would be a good place to meet it again.

I don't rule out the possibility of cosmic feline lineages, and I've read and heard some stories, but whenever talk about gods, I'm very skeptical.

If you think that Planet Earth it's a Living Library (good name used by Wespenre), each lienage of species may have an etheric group (social complex) that presents itself to others according the characteristic identity of the lineage. Everything is relative.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 11th August 2019 at 04:40. Reason: bad english

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Peter UK (11th August 2019)

11. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Quote Posted by rogparan (here)
    If you think that Planet Earth it's a Living Library (good name used by Wespenre)
    Interesting ! ....
    I immediately thought of the Pleiadeians "using this term" as written in the Barbara Marciniak books .
    cheers
    D

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Peter UK (11th August 2019), RogeRio (11th August 2019)

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I could not resist... I had a go at remote viewing the creation of the statue. Got a very clear vision, absolutely precious. 10/10 stars, worth trying to remote view if, y'know, you happen to be someone who tries to remotely view things.

Of course this is completely unverifyable and non-scientific, so let me make it clear that I am not stating this as a fact. Just a hypothesis based on what I saw in my mind's eye, which may or may not have been utter bollox imagination in high gear.

Ancient aliens is one of my favorites, but I believe this statue was made by a human artist with a human model who had a great idea.

It's a wonderful statue. I love it. I feel like its artist comes through very strongly, in the art itself, for such an ancient piece. As an artist, I can only hope a piece of me lives on that long. I do have a plan of making a piece embedded in solid resin which will last like amber, but haven't decided what to do yet. I alas, do not carve stone, one of the few things that can hope to live on for such a length of time. Truly, I love it. The grin is just freakin adorable, the whole thing just makes my eyes water uncontrollably. Also possibly my allergies. And also the remote viewing, this is pretty much a guaranteed side effect of tapping into... well... anything paranormal, which is why I distrust quite a lot of people who attest to do these things, because their eyes stay dry. But ahhhh, this statue. It delights me like the cartoons and "I was here" graffiti from ancient Rome. So much character. And yet it's recognizable to us today, stimulating an empathic reaction in me literally TENS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS LATER! Humans are great. I love them. Us.

I don't think this is proof of hybridization or ancient aliens, just ancient artists. And I love them so much. Art is so important. We should make more of it instead of war.
    May the Force be with you.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ti For This Post:

Caliban (20th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th August 2019), Peter UK (11th August 2019), Sue (Ayt) (22nd August 2020)

15. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tae (here)
    I could not resist... I had a go at remote viewing the creation of the statue.
    Timely, as I had recently thought it needed a remote viewing.

Good luck with your project.

Last edited by Peter UK; 11th August 2019 at 09:10.

16. Link to Post #10
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by Tae (here)

Of course this is completely unverifyable and non-scientific
    Yes .. if you think in our currently human (limited) condition and respective limited sciences available.

but, No, if you think in more abstract ways, where beings develop inate skills to use remote viewing.

every artist feels what he wants to do with his art before start producing it, and this it's a trace of remote viewing skill.

The Lion is a fundamental quality of Spirit (Fire, Fix), and the fact it appears in a sacred statue, does not mean is a kind of God or lion being, because it is most likely represents an Archetype (abstract).
    Last edited by RogeRio; 11th August 2019 at 14:54. Reason: bad english

17. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

He was real...Lord of the stones, Master of toil. He used vibration and sound to move the huge blocks of stone when building several sites.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Di Starick For This Post:

Agape (13th August 2020), Bill Ryan (20th September 2019), Caliban (20th September 2019), Peter UK (28th September 2019)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Yaldaboath the devil/demiurge has a lion face, as does his son abel, according to the Gnostic texts.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merlinus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st August 2020), Peter UK (22nd August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread