+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ending rotating demonic harassment

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Default Ending rotating demonic harassment

As I'm being further built up in the discipline of Jesus, and step into the territory of the obscure forces by freeing people from demonic attachment, I've been experiencing attacks on me as an individual. I started noticing something was touching my mattress every time I would be on the point of dozing off. At first I though it might've been my own twitch, that I sometimes have when falling asleep. But that thought left soon, when clearly something was impacting the mattress repeatedly. As a person that has opened his heart for Jesus and The Holy Spirit, I was not worried too much, as I know I'm protected, though this was keeping me awake, draining energy.

My first idea was to send whatever was there away in the name of Jesus. Though still I was harassed nightly. The Spirit then taught me, that I should tell the entity that I'm bought by the blood of Jesus Christ and tell it to leave. I did so the following night, though still it was harassing me through the night. I then thought, I need to send it away and tell them not to come back in the name of Jesus. Still it kept on coming. Nights passed. I then learned we can pray to our loving Creator and ask him to send angels for protection. I did so and still it kept coming. At this point I started to get slightly frustrated, as nights passed by and still the entity would come back. I prayed and asked:"Great Good One, why is the entity not leaving? And why does sending it away in the name of Jesus and telling it not to come back not work? And why are the angels not protecting me?" I was answered:"You do not understand". I replied:"Indeed, I do not understand, please show me." And while I was pondering the whole situation and it dawned on me. It was not one entity, but multiple entities simply replacing one after the previous had been sent away. Each time a new one came. Sometimes it was pretty intense with kicking against my mattress. When I came to the conclusion there were multiple at work, the Holy Spirit confirmed. So sending them away in the name of Jesus did work, and the same ones didn't come back.

Though how was I to stop the seemingly endless flow of fresh harassing entities? God showed me in a video. It was discussed how to send away harassing spirits: Send them under the feet of Jesus Christ. They will not be able to come back from that. When I saw that, I prayed for confirmation and received confirmation that that would work.

Last night was the night that I practiced this and each time a new entity came, I exclaimed the following:
    I am bought by the blood of Jesus,
    go away and go under the feet of Jesus and don't come back.
    In Jesus name!

After a handful of instances of me being awakened and repeating what I had learned, the harassment stopped. I learned the practice is unsustainable for the obscure forces.

I didn't get an answer yet as to why the angels were not stepping in, though Holy Spirit did confirm they are protecting. So I think the entities were not crossing any boundaries, that would trigger the angels to act.

It was an intense, though also a great experience and hope this will help anyone, that invited Jesus into their life, in a similar situation.

Blessings!

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

amor (31st August 2019), Antagenet (4th September 2019), conk (12th August 2019), Creedence (31st August 2019), Justplain (11th August 2019), NancyV (30th August 2019), Olam (11th August 2019), Orph (29th August 2019), petra (29th August 2019), RogeRio (29th August 2019), Rosco1 (29th August 2019), Sadieblue (30th August 2019), spade (3rd September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (29th August 2019), toppy (11th August 2019), Valerie Villars (11th August 2019), Victoria (29th August 2019), wondering (29th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Ending rotating demonic harassment

Now, a couple of weeks later I'd like to add, that the harassment still continued for some days after I wrote the above post. Apparently, the spirits are great in number and they can spare loads. I went into prayer again after that to learn what I had missed.

I learned that I hadn't prayed to Jesus in an imperative way, to protect me.
    After a bit of testing I ended up with a prayer something like this:

Jesus, make that I will sleep the whole night through without interruption,
    and keep any spirits, that are not coming from God out of our house. Amen. Hallelujah!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

amor (31st August 2019), Antagenet (4th September 2019), NancyV (30th August 2019), Orph (29th August 2019), petra (29th August 2019), RogeRio (29th August 2019), Sadieblue (30th August 2019), wondering (29th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

This is a tricky topic to talk about, but you get the problem of Harassment right.

There are several reasons for harassment, but chief among them is the unconscious self-harassment that people make of themselves, inadvertently opening doors and attracting entities who take advantage of this lack of insight.

The best conscious way to solve these problems is to adopt the practice of the Vibrational State, which will raise your energy levels and move away those who take advantage of your vulnerabilities.

The advantage of learning how to activate your own individual energies is that it does not depend on whether you have entered into any religion to protect you from stalkers, but assured that if you do this practice, your efforts and intent in this regard will be assisted by your protectors, to be enlightened and learn how to live more better with your para-psychic perceptions and skills.

Invoking protection in someone else's name, for example in case, Jesus name, may help a little and for a while. The better way is activate the protections on yourself, in your own name, which ultimately is the individual authority that decides and chooses which experiences you want to go through in your life.

Understand this - invoking someone else's authority shows some weakness in defending yourself alone, so that, while the protection of Jesus (or anyone else) works for some time, it also serves for harassers to prepare another approach, more so hard to dispel.

But this no longer happens if your own authority demands respect, without having to fight, because in the confrontation you would probably be disadvantaged by the fact that your opponents are acting on a plane that is almost invisible to you.

I will not speculate the possible reasons for this harassment, but in parallel with the use of the Vibrational State, you should make self-examination of your conscience and be very attentive to anything that can be enlightened.

Often these entities just need help and clarification, but there are also those addicts who really just want to take advantage of your unaware energy vulnerabilities. These latter really should be pushed away, using your best highest, balanced and harmonic vibrations, because they can't tolerate it.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 29th August 2019 at 20:07. Reason: clarity

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Delight (22nd September 2019), Seabreeze (30th August 2019), Sue (Ayt) (29th August 2019), Victoria (29th August 2019), Words of Joy (3rd September 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Slobbe (here)
    I didn't get an answer yet as to why the angels were not stepping in, though Holy Spirit did confirm they are protecting. So I think the entities were not crossing any boundaries, that would trigger the angels to act.
    Any time I get the inkling there might be angels around, I always tell them I'm fine and to go help someone else who needs it more. You sound pretty well protected Slobbe, maybe you don't need any "angels"

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Sadieblue (30th August 2019), Sue (Ayt) (29th August 2019), Valerie Villars (29th August 2019), Victoria (29th August 2019), Words of Joy (3rd September 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Quote Posted by rogparan (here)

The advantage of learning to activate your own individual energies is that it does not depend on whether you have entered into any religion to protect you from stalkers, but assured that if you do this practice, your efforts and intent in this regard will be assisted by your protectors, to be enlightened and learn to live better with your para-psychic perceptions and skills.

invoking protection in someone else's name, for example in case, Jesus name, may help a little and for a while, but the better is to activate the protections on yourself, in your own name, which ultimately is the individual authority that decides and chooses which ones experiences you want to go through in your life.

Understand this - invoking someone else's authority shows some weakness in defending yourself alone, so that while the protection of Jesus (or anyone else) works for some time, it also serves for harassers to prepare another approach, more so hard to dispel.

These latter really should be pushed away, using your best highest, balanced and harmonic vibrations, because They can't tolerate it.
    That has come to be my understanding and "knowing" too, rogparan.

Slobbe - Jesus did say:

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
    John 14:12 King James Version (KJV)

I like to replace believeth on me with believe what I teach (love) and become how I am. Plus, I like to think of "Father" as Source, and that our Source is the highest vibe. (love) When I really truly "have faith" in that, I do feel very safe, and "bad" conditions just kind of shift away.

The Christ-like vibes are the higher, faster vibes, and I tend to think these vibes do not contain a lot of fear, anger, or guilt. When we truly align with the Christ spirit (or however we choose to think of it), we kind of raise up above those nasties, demons, harassers, etc. to a place where they simply cannot be, due to the state of their own vibes. Like water and oil - they just don't mix for long.

Possibly your advice that came and told you:
    Quote I am bought by the blood of Jesus,
    In Jesus name!
    may relate to that water/oil idea, the "blood of Jesus" being another name for the idea of that higher vibe state, the water. "Under the feet" being the lower vibe realm that we can only strive not to sink into. I do try to stay within those vibes with pretty much constant vigilance and re-minders.
    (Not sure if this process ever stops.)
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Orph (29th August 2019), petra (3rd September 2019), RogeRio (29th August 2019), spade (3rd September 2019), Valerie Villars (30th August 2019), Words of Joy (3rd September 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

If you're trying to do a religious exorcism, you should study the methods of Malachi Martin. First step is to get the entity's name. I don't remember the rest, but you can probably find it. As to entities coming back, it might seem that way, but just as likely it's a lost part of your own soul trying to come back. Think Jung and shadow work. Or better yet, find a good shaman. Good luck.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Antagenet (4th September 2019), petra (3rd September 2019), Words of Joy (4th September 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Now, a couple of weeks later I'd like to add, that the harassment still continued for some days after I wrote the above post. Apparently, the spirits are great in number and they can spare loads. I went into prayer again after that to learn what I had missed.

and keep any spirits, that are not coming from God out of our house. Amen. Hallelujah!
    I agree that asking Jesus in an imperative way rather than beseeching him and also forcefully commanding the demons to depart in Jesus name will work the best. It also depends on how much you have learned to allow Jesus to work through you as his energy will have no problem in getting the demons to depart and that energy is yours when you accept Jesus into your life and ask him to come into you fully. We only have to believe more and more that he IS working through us to make room for his full powers. This is probably a great learning exercise for you and should help you to advance rather quickly so it is most likely a blessing!
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Antagenet (4th September 2019), Bill Ryan (30th August 2019), Chester (1st November 2019), Hervé (30th August 2019), petra (3rd September 2019), Words of Joy (3rd September 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    [...]
    ... It also depends on how much you have learned to allow Jesus to work through you as his energy will have no problem in getting the demons to depart and that energy is yours when you accept Jesus into your life and ask him to come into you fully.

[...]
    Hello NancyV, a question to you: What do you make of Carolyn Hamlett's experience as she relates it here in her Part 2 video at 00:53:38 ---> 00:58:30 (text at 01:39:50)?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2019), Words of Joy (3rd September 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Thanks for showing me that, I hadn't listened to the whole thing before. She definitely had a very powerful experience and was probably being protected if she didn't have telepathic connection with the being that seemed to be Christ. She might also have always had good intuition. When I met Jesus while out of body, I had a telepathic connection with him so I could tell he was Jesus. It doesn't sound like she was telepathically connected to the being she was being presented with as Jesus, so she might have been lucky but it sounds more like she received help from God.

After all her experiences and her tremendous knowledge, she finally came to accept Jesus and she certainly believes that he is the truth and the way. Many of us seem to always be protected by God even when we are engaged in interacting with demonic beings and evil groups. For some reason I was always protected even before accepting Jesus and Carolyn Hamlett seems to have had that protection also, at least some of the time.

When I had the experience where a bigfoot walked through a wall into my bedroom and I spoke with him, I did have a telepathic connection with him, and he only communicated telepathically. I knew he was an ET and he was ALSO inter-dimensional. It would take a very skilled being to hide who they are when you are telepathically connected to them.

I would guess that many, if not most, so called ET's are also inter-dimensional. In fact I wonder if we humans are also inter-dimensional but have just not fully activated that ability. I have had many inter-dimensional experiences while in my body where I either saw into another dimension or "fell" into another dimension or was taken up into another dimension. I would think that most of us humans have that ability if it happened to me. Of course psychedelics can certainly propel us into another dimension and that happened to me often when I took LSD for about a year, but my other experiences happened with no drugs and while wide awake.

I'm going to go watch some more videos about her experiences as she seems very knowledgeable about the one world government/religion agenda which we see progressing quite rapidly nowadays. It's definitely a fascinating time to be alive here on earth.

Quote =Hervé;1312268]
    Quote =NancyV;1312220
    ... It also depends on how much you have learned to allow Jesus to work through you as his energy will have no problem in getting the demons to depart and that energy is yours when you accept Jesus into your life and ask him to come into you fully.
    Hello NancyV, a question to you: What do you make of Carolyn Hamlett's experience as she relates it here in her Part 2 video at 00:53:38 ---> 00:58:30 (text at 01:39:50)?
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Antagenet (4th September 2019), Bill Ryan (30th August 2019), Chester (1st November 2019), Hervé (30th August 2019), petra (3rd September 2019), spade (3rd September 2019), Words of Joy (3rd September 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    You sound pretty well protected Slobbe, maybe you don't need any "angels"
    Ha! Yes, for sure, well protected. Best protection there is.

I was instructed to act on spirits, that come to me that don't come in His name and harass me. It was sort of like a mental maze for me to find the formula to end the harassment. And many pieces of the puzzle came to me, like praying for angelic protection. I learned Jesus protects best. It was a good and thorough lesson.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

Antagenet (4th September 2019), petra (3rd September 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    Slobbe - Jesus did say:

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
    John 14:12 King James Version (KJV)

I like to replace believeth on me with believe what I teach (love) and become how I am. Plus, I like to think of "Father" as Source, and that our Source is the highest vibe. (love) When I really truly "have faith" in that, I do feel very safe, and "bad" conditions just kind of shift away.
    Thank you for bringing forth that verse. I'm fascinated mightily by that verse. I have complete confidence in that verse. Though only with help of the holy Spirit. I appreciate people that can maintain their personal well-being by themselves. It's just my experience that working with the holy Spirit is of a different level. Beyond human capability. Personally I'm not able to do thorough healing. I can give people advise on how to live healthy and give a ton of information on possible cures. But a guarantee that people will be healed from very complex mental/physical diseases I'm not able to give. Holy Spirit does do this properly. Cancer, AIDS, schizophrenia, SWSD, ALD: no matter how bad the situation might look, the holy Spirit can heal it in a couple of moments, completely. No person in this world can do the same. I chose this path, because I wanted to live a life that is beneficial to others and in balance with God. I didn't know at first I was meant to go do the same as Jesus with the help of the holy Spirit. But I'm starting to see the fruits of the lessons I was given by the Spirit and experiencing the way the path is advancing, I know I'll be fulfilling that verse to a large degree. I'm committed to it.

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    The Christ-like vibes are the higher, faster vibes, and I tend to think these vibes do not contain a lot of fear, anger, or guilt. When we truly align with the Christ spirit (or however we choose to think of it), we kind of raise up above those nasties, demons, harassers, etc. to a place where they simply cannot be, due to the state of their own vibes. Like water and oil - they just don't mix for long.

Possibly your advice that came and told you:
    Quote I am bought by the blood of Jesus,
    In Jesus name!
    may relate to that water/oil idea, the "blood of Jesus" being another name for the idea of that higher vibe state, the water. "Under the feet" being the lower vibe realm that we can only strive not to sink into. I do try to stay within those vibes with pretty much constant vigilance and re-minders.
    (Not sure if this process ever stops.)
    Here's about the blood.

I get what your saying regarding oil and water not mixing. Can't help but have different associations with water and oil also. Within the bible, the blood, the water and the oil also is crucial regarding one's salvation. Key elements: The sacrifice (blood), The cleansing (water) and The anointing (oil). Some parallels in the bible are Tabernacle (where these three elements/acts were essential before approaching the altar(where God was)), Jesus (who sacrificed himself(blood), had himself baptized by John the baptist(water), followed by the holy Spirit(oil) that came into Jesus) and the believers (who follow Jesus' example, though sacrifice their old ways that don't align with Gods will).

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

Antagenet (4th September 2019), spade (3rd September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (4th September 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)

I agree that asking Jesus in an imperative way rather than beseeching him and also forcefully commanding the demons to depart in Jesus name will work the best. It also depends on how much you have learned to allow Jesus to work through you as his energy will have no problem in getting the demons to depart and that energy is yours when you accept Jesus into your life and ask him to come into you fully. We only have to believe more and more that he IS working through us to make room for his full powers. This is probably a great learning exercise for you and should help you to advance rather quickly so it is most likely a blessing!
    Nice to meet you Nancy. Fully agree with every word you said(as you could also read here)! And indeed a BIG blessing from God is how I've experienced it. I have thanked Him for it. Good to see you've met Jesus also and shining your light.
    Last edited by Hervé; 3rd September 2019 at 11:56. Reason: Fixed embedded link

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

Antagenet (4th September 2019), NancyV (5th October 2019), spade (3rd September 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    If you're trying to do a religious exorcism, you should study the methods of Malachi Martin. First step is to get the entity's name. I don't remember the rest, but you can probably find it. As to entities coming back, it might seem that way, but just as likely it's a lost part of your own soul trying to come back. Think Jung and shadow work. Or better yet, find a good shaman. Good luck.
    The part about getting the entity's name seems awfully suspicious to me. Not really sure what the end goal of this would be, but I imagine the purpose would be letting people think they can oust demons, when in fact is just an illusion.

I'm going to suggest something totally different - people could try blessing themselves. I don't think you need to be a priest to bless things - not necessarily.

I've heard that the negative entities don't like to be blessed (makes sense to me), and to me this seems like a much safer route than trying to figure out what Satan named his minion.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Rich (3rd September 2019), spade (3rd September 2019), Words of Joy (4th September 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

recently I've been quite curious on the Jim Stone posts on spiritual matters mainly Scapulars - he rarely ever mentions spiritual matters so when he does, it starts to get curious as he claims they repel demonic presence. I'll post it here for convenience sake.

"""""""""

It is time to make spiritual preparation for the end times NOW
    There are literal "magic items" that can help.
    I rushed this because I suspect something is seriously amiss and did not want to delay it too long.

The left/dark side has magic items that assist in the accomplishment of evil. It would therefore be foolish to believe such items do not exist for those fighting evil. They do exist, and I have discovered, tested, and proven two.
    There is little question that we are in the last days, and that the left fully intends to get serious and start committing the actions against the people who hold their ground against evil - actions that are clearly laid out in the book of Revelations. Though this book does leave allowance for a few scattered people of God surviving this period of time, the vast majority will indeed be killed, and you can expect to be one of them.
    The fact they intend to kill the people of God cannot be denied when they are openly calling for it in a way everyone can hear and see - on live national broadcasts. To show you how serious this is, I am going to go over a few

There are literal magic items on both sides of the fence. The side of God is not without them.
    Perhaps the most famous magic item that actually works for the dark side is the Ouija board, and it is actually real. There are many others, including chants and incantations that actually work, but they are obviously best not dabbled in by decent people, especially when there are items and incantations on the other side (the side of God) that work very well. Though the dark side is eager to help anyone, and being evil is the easiest thing anyone can do, - and the fact that anyone can reap the rewards of evil without putting in an ounce of personal effort it is obviously best advised not to ask the dark side for anything. I'll expound on this -
    It is a fact that when you make a deal with the devil, the devil lives up to the promise and you will indeed pay in the end. All of the elite, like Hillary and Epstein and more have made deals with the devil, and the more evil they are, the more rewards they get. Here is what their rewards usually are:

1. A long and pleasant life. You may have to give your soul to the devil in the end but the payoff is a long life, and that's precisely why all these creeps never seem to die. They all live extremely long lives, and if Hillary survived that 911 ceremony in 2016 I'd be willing to bet she will be permitted to "frazzle drip" her way back to health. These people have nothing to lose - they are going to go the whole mile for evil because when they are done, they are done, and it is doubtful there is a repentance path.

2. When killings are involved, power over people is part of the deal.

3. Fame - if you ever wondered why funerals for these perverts are such huge extravaganzas, this is part of the reason why.

4. wealth. And this played in hugely with what I believe happened to Epstein - he was promised wealth and a long life and there's no damn way he's dead. He's out, he's free, he did the evil needed to make sure a deal was lived up to.

What are the "magic items" I discovered that can help you win the battle against darkness? They are:
    1. The brown scapular. Contrary to what people are told, a properly made brown scapular in the hands of an individual who is striving to be righteous before God, not committing any of the huge sins, is a VERY powerful weapon against evil. Here is what it will do:
    It will keep the demons off you. It won't keep demons off people surrounding you, or prevent others from hurting you, but it will drive demons out of YOU. And you'd be surprised what the effects will be - I'll give a few examples:

Let's say you had something happen in your life that made you permanently sad and you can't figure out why you can't get past it. There are lots of demons out there that feed off suffering and will do everything they can to steer your thoughts towards that suffering, and cause you to do things that cause the suffering to continue. It is probably not even causing you to do evil - posession by such demons can happen to perfectly good people who keep behaving well. They may have latched onto you at a very young age and caused to to seek and strive for whatever it is you believe will end your sadness, while at the same time causing you to make bad decisions that only caused it to continue. The brown scapular will cast them out - and allow your feelings to be your true feelings rather than what you are caused to feel. From there, you will be able to fix your problems if it is still possible.

Another example: Let's say someone has a gambling addiction. They don't know why they have it, they are simply always driven to do it. If it is a demonic posession causing it, the brown scapular will likely put an end to it.

Let's say someone you know who is straight went gay. That's a demonic posession. The demon is what causes the "fag voice". If the person is otherwise decent, there's a chance the scapular will drive the demon off but I have not tested this.

Let's say someone has a sports addiction to such an extent it is wrecking everything. There's a chance the scapular will fix it, IF the addiction is driven by an entity.

MOST IMPORTANT EXAMPLE: Perhaps you have a continuous temptation that causes you to partake in behavior that makes you feel guilty, but no matter what you do, you can't win. Lots of times that is fed by a posession, and if you really are trying to overcome whatever it is, if it is caused by a demon, the scapular will make it a LOT easier to stop.
    The other magic item (not effective at all for the most part, without the scapular, but it will boost the scapular) - a small crucifix with St. John of the cross on the back of it. It has to have the image of Jesus on the cross and it should be fairly detailed but does not need to be jewelry quality. You should be able to find these at Mexican religious stores. Wear this in a way that no one knows you are wearing it, the brown scapular and the crucifix are not supposed to be showpieces if you expect to get any benefit. They are to be worn under your clothes, out of sight. Don't take them off at night, only when you shower. Put the crucifix on a plain thread or monofilament line, don't even put it on a chain, and remember, the crucifix alone won't really do anything as far as I can tell.

Why would you wear a brown scapular?
    The purpose would be to clear the thoughts of people who are striving to be righteous, so they actually know what problems they have, rather than what a demon is causing. The scapular won't cause anyone to be an angel, it will only make it clear, via silencing demons and ending posessions, what you really need to work on to purify yourself. It will end the background chatter.
    What is a proper brown scapular?
    It has to be all brown with brown threads between the front and back portions, and the front and back portions have to be made out of wool. Onto the wool there has to be either a religious symbol or religious text imprinted, and the predominant color of the scapular has to be dark brown.
    A proper brown scapular would look like two brown tags that are worn like a double necklass with one tag in the front, and the other in the back, between your shoulders. They should hang at approximately heart level.

You don't need to be a Catholic for this to work, it is a literal magic item like the Ouija board, and if you make it yourself it will probably be more powerful though the ones I bought are quite powerful and work 100 percent. They are definitely boosted by the presence of a small crucifix.
    It has to be brown and it has to be wool and the symbols have to be Christian. Other colors or materials or symbols result in an item that will not work, and could even backfire.
    I know it can backfire because I accidentally did not check one I bought for testing that had an Aztec skull on one side and something I could not recognize on the other and it felt like a poison knife went through me. It took the whole day to get over it. I'd bet the drug lords wear those.
    There is a way to know if a demon was present, and if the scapular worked against it. If this does not happen it does not mean there was no demon to get rid of, but if this does happen you'll know for certain one was there, and it was a strong one -
    Many people have seen the movie Ghostbusters. In that movie, when they trapped a ghost, it usually made a nasty smell. This is actually a reality. It is fairly well known to exorcists that if you get a nasty one, you are going to smell sulfur when it is disturbed. That happened here when I started with the scapular. The office, (where I spend most of my time) got a VERY strong sulfur smell, then it moved to the neighboring bedroom after a couple weeks, then it moved to the bathroom, then a far away bedroom and the last time I smelled it, it was in a storage room downstairs. If you start wearing the scapular and you smell this, that's what caused it. Keep wearing the scapular, it is obvious the demons hate it.
    The smell does not mean you were evil, it means there was something there trying to influence you that was.

The Scapulars:
    This is going to be posted here long term. A reader in Texas wrote to Claudia and said it is virtually impossible to find an appropriate crucifix. That's believable considering who owns the supply lines now.
    -SO-

If you cannot find one or a scapular where you are, or if you don't have the time to hunt one down (surprisingly this is quite common nowadays) send a mail to the claudiaprimerc mail box (part of that address omitted for obvious reasons, but readers ought to know) because that box has been at least partially working and I'll try to mail one out.

Here are the rules with this: Do not send payment for it. These are going out for free. Do not request Fedex or another shipper, these are going out via certified mex post. Do not expect it to arrive this month or next month, right now I can't even get the proper scapular because they sold out. But eventually, probably on time to help you through all the crap going on nowadays, it will likely arrive.

I will ship a max of 2 scapulars and 2 crucifixes. Don't offer cash or donations or payment because it wont make a difference with when it arrives, and this is not for that anyway. Many scapulars are false and I would guess some crucifixes are better than others. I will send scapulars I know for certain work, along with what is likely to be a perfect crucifix. When a scapular works it turns the thread holding the crucifix brown and I can't explain why because they don't bleed colors. There is something mystical happening with this. And they DEFINITELY have a very potent effect. The left has it's satanic emblems and "magic items" and the right does too. The scapular is one such item and it is every bit as legit as anything the left has. The scapular drives away "demons" and allows people to know what thoughts and desires are truly theirs, and what ones were being put there by something else. It is a tool for self improvement.

There have been a lot of lies told about the scapular with the key one being that you have to be a member of an order and have a priest certify you are worthy to wear it and then go through a ceremony. That is BUNK, the promise of the scapular is that anyone who wears it can receive the protections it offers and obviously it likely works far better if you are trying to commit yourself to God. Enough said.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Antagenet (4th September 2019), NancyV (5th October 2019), Words of Joy (4th September 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    The part about getting the entity's name seems awfully suspicious to me. Not really sure what the end goal of this would be, but I imagine the purpose would be letting people think they can oust demons, when in fact is just an illusion.

I'm going to suggest something totally different - people could try blessing themselves. I don't think you need to be a priest to bless things - not necessarily.

I've heard that the negative entities don't like to be blessed (makes sense to me), and to me this seems like a much safer route than trying to figure out what Satan named his minion.
    Blessing doesn't work. And "out in the name of Jesus" repeatedly failed to work. So why not do the process developed by a legendary exorcist? Or at least get educated on the subject a lot more before messing around with it (makes sense to me).

30. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Words of Joy (4th September 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Blessing doesn't work. And "out in the name of Jesus" repeatedly failed to work. So why not do the process developed by a legendary exorcist? Or at least get educated on the subject a lot more before messing around with it (makes sense to me).
    Would you like to share what you tried regarding calling on Jesus that didn't work? What was the situation and how did you try to resolve it?

+ Reply to Thread