Thread: REALiTY CHeCK with Jay Weidner

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

Default Re: REALiTY CHeCK with Jay Weidner

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Every 400 Years there is a Great Reset, Mystery of the Great Cross Hendaye (1:24:00)
    Jay Weidner with Rex Bear on the @Leak Project . Great discussion on the elements responsible behind Great Reset. Yes, we have enough evidential facts to believe that - Every 400 Years there is a Great Reset. Watch the complete interview to know the reality.

Thanks, Rex for having me on the show.
    [CENTER]
    Oh my... I've just started watching this, at the beginning Jay describes how his county has just passed a law that in the event of an undefined 'emergency' they can seize everyone's property - land, chattels and money. He also says that one voting member said that he was told to vote for it (I assume he was also told "or else").

Doesn't the US constitution say something about this?

Right, I'm off to watch the rest!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2021), CurEus (13th November 2021), gord (10th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), mountain_jim (13th October 2021), RunningDeer (10th October 2021), Snoweagle (11th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Every 400 Years there is a Great Reset, Mystery of the Great Cross Hendaye (1:24:00)
    Jay Weidner with Rex Bear on the @Leak Project . Great discussion on the elements responsible behind Great Reset. Yes, we have enough evidential facts to believe that - Every 400 Years there is a Great Reset. Watch the complete interview to know the reality.

Thanks, Rex for having me on the show.
    [CENTER]
    Oh my... I've just started watching this, at the beginning Jay describes how his county has just passed a law that in the event of an undefined 'emergency' they can seize everyone's property - land, chattels and money. He also says that one voting member said that he was told to vote for it (I assume he was also told "or else").

Forgive me for getting technical, but Jay keeps calling what the commission passed a “law”. However, state County Commissions cannot pass “laws.” They can only enact “ordinances.” And, all ordinances must be rooted and find their authority in a valid preexting law, such as a state statute or the state constitution.

To be sure, a valid ordinance has the effect of law and thus from a practical standpoint one may wonder what’s the difference ...?

One difference from a legal standpoint, is that a legal challenge to an ordinance, while not a slam dunk, is less difficult than a challenge to a “law”, such as a statute passed by the state legislature. The threshold for defeating an ordinance is not as high as that of having a statute declared invalid or unconstitutional.

For what it’s worth.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th October 2021), avid (10th October 2021), Bill Ryan (10th October 2021), Brigantia (10th October 2021), earthdreamer (11th October 2021), fifi (16th October 2021), Franny (16th October 2021), gord (10th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), mountain_jim (14th October 2021), onevoice (10th October 2021), pabranno (14th October 2021), RunningDeer (10th October 2021), Snoweagle (11th October 2021), wondering (10th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Fight to protect free speech for Everyone (2:28)

As many of you know I, Jay Weidner is being sued for $ 5 million because I criticized Corey Goode on my Reality Check You Tube show. Corey Goode has included me and others, including my former employer, Gaia TV, in this lawsuit. In May 2019 I created my show Reality Check in order to apologize to the community concerning my involvement in the creation of the Corey Goode character. I was only going to do the one show but Corey Goode’s reaction to my apology was so over the top, and so disingenuous, that I had to respond with more shows. Groovie Bean, my co-host at the time, and I, did a deep dive into the entire cult like atmosphere around Corey Goode. He was a public figure and deserved examination. The shows are all still up on You Tube. Corey Goode responded to our 9 shows with an email to me saying he was going to take everything from me because I dared to criticize him. In March 2020 he filed his lawsuit against me and others. I have to defend myself. No one is helping me. At least until now. I have a right to free speech and his lawsuit is designed to stop me from speaking out. I have spent a lot of money, so far, defending myself, but I now realize that I am in this for the long haul. And I need funds to keep this struggle going. I am in this fight to not only protect my free speech but all of our free speech. If we cannot have an open discussion within the consciousness community than we no longer have a community, we have a dictatorship with everyone afraid to speak out.

So any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. These funds will not just be used to help Jay Weidner with his own legal fees, but will be dispersed to members of the consciousness community who are also being sued and harassed for using their First Amendnent right to Free Speech.

Link for fundraiser - (fundly.com/free-speech-for-jay-weider-and-everyone)

Reality Check is your universe for extraordinary cosmic conversation where we explore reality, hidden universe secrets and facts from across the globe with our host – Jay Weidner. Jay Weidner is a renowned filmmaker, author and scholar. Considered to be a ‘modern-day Indiana Jones’ for his ongoing worldwide quests to find clues to mankind’s spiritual destiny via ancient societies and artifacts, his body of work offers great insight into the circumstances that have led to the current global crisis. He is writer/director of the feature film, The Last Avatar, director of the critically acclaimed documentary, Infinity: The Ultimate Trip, Journey beyond Death and writer/director of the documentary series on the work of Stanley Kubrick, Kubrick’s Odyssey and Beyond the Infinite. On Reality Check, we bring you live shows, real interviews presenting evidential facts and figures. This is your space where all your questions about our existence will get answered. Our each video, show and interview will provide you knowledge beyond your thought process and imagination. Don’t forget to subscribe and hit the bell icon.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2021), fifi (16th October 2021), Franny (16th October 2021), gord (14th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), lisalu (14th October 2021), Mashika (13th October 2021), mountain_jim (13th October 2021), pabranno (14th October 2021), Satori (14th October 2021), Tyy1907 (20th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

According to reports such as the following, the regulations/resolution was canceled the day after the meeting that Jay was reporting on.
    "TGP" stands for TheGatewayPundit, which published the original article that Jay speaks of:

Jay mentions a bit further into the video that some very rich people have been buying land in Saguache county, even the entire county.. It is in the high Rockies, some 100 miles southwest of Colorado Springs.

The website https://amallulla.org is predicting a pole shift of the earth's crust, with the current north and south poles shifting up to around the equator, over just a few days time. If such happened, it would be a near total reset of the human presence on this planet. Saguache county is just the sort of place I'd want to be if and when such a pole shift comes and the oceans slosh over most of the land, like in a bathtub fill of water in a 9.0 earthquake, but on a planet wide scale. I'd want to be high up, far from volcanic or earthquake active zones, and far far from oceans, over some ancient stable rock. The build out of the Cheyenne NORAD Mountain Complex and of the Denver airport and its vast underground complex could be similarly motivated. A few years ago, I would have scoffed at any such notion as a shift of the earth's crust by 90 degrees in a few days; I can no longer rule it out.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 14th October 2021 at 05:42.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2021), Brigantia (16th October 2021), fifi (16th October 2021), Franny (16th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), lisalu (14th October 2021), mountain_jim (14th October 2021), pabranno (14th October 2021), RunningDeer (14th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Fourth Turning and the Fourth War (59 min)
    Our secret guest is - Clif High. Clif High joins Jay Weidner to discuss a plethora of items including the fourth world war, the fourth turning, fourth generational warfare, and the turning of the tide. Clif anticipates a new world without fear and with great prosperity. We just have to get through the next few years. Join us, this coming Friday at 6 pm mountain time on Reality check - your universe for extraordinary comic conversation where we explore reality, hidden universe secrets, and facts from across the globe with our host – Jay Weidner.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2021), Bluegreen (13th November 2021), Brigantia (16th October 2021), fifi (16th October 2021), Franny (16th October 2021), gord (16th October 2021), Gwin Ru (16th October 2021), Harmony (16th October 2021), mountain_jim (16th October 2021), Sadieblue (31st October 2021), ThePythonicCow (17th October 2021), Vicus (16th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,653 times in 8,595 posts

^ Watched Cliff's Straw Woo last night, where he referred to this interview, was looking forward to it - thanks!
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2021), Brigantia (16th October 2021), Franny (16th October 2021), gord (16th October 2021), Harmony (16th October 2021), RunningDeer (16th October 2021), Sadieblue (31st October 2021), ThePythonicCow (17th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Our secret guest is - Clif High. Clif High joins Jay Weidner to discuss a plethora of items including the fourth world war, the fourth turning, fourth generational warfare, and the turning of the tide. Clif anticipates a new world without fear and with great prosperity. We just have to get through the next few years. Join us, this coming Friday at 6 pm mountain time on Reality check - your universe for extraordinary comic conversation where we explore reality, hidden universe secrets, and facts from across the globe with our host – Jay Weidner.
    This is really really really encouraging despite the possible deadly blow back that must happen because people went along with the program. I am looking to the possible remedies to help BUT one thing is that people must do is find their source of spiritual energy. When and if we reach a huge amount of internal connection, IMO then it will bring FREE energy I am sure. The weird thing is that I feel already really happy and expecting GREAT wonders and it is despite horror-ific things I see around me. This is such a great conversation that I hope they talk again.

Will the threshold event include the truth of the operating system/parasite info and proof this is NOT for health? Will it be something about the plan for world population genocide? That shocked ME terrifically when I realized it was true?

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2021), fifi (16th October 2021), Franny (16th October 2021), gord (16th October 2021), Harmony (17th October 2021), mountain_jim (16th October 2021), RunningDeer (16th October 2021), Sadieblue (31st October 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    ^ Watched Cliff's Straw Woo last night, where he referred to this interview, was looking forward to it - thanks!
    STRAW WOO (53 min)
    The initiation is upon woo….

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2021), fifi (16th October 2021), Franny (16th October 2021), gord (16th October 2021), Harmony (17th October 2021), mountain_jim (16th October 2021), Sadieblue (31st October 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    This is really really really encouraging despite the possible deadly blow back that must happen because people went along with the program. I am looking to the possible remedies to help BUT one thing is that people must do is find their source of spiritual energy. When and if we reach a huge amount of internal connection, IMO then it will bring FREE energy I am sure. The weird thing is that I feel already really happy and expecting GREAT wonders and it is despite horror-ific things I see around me. This is such a great conversation that I hope they talk again.

Will the threshold event include the truth of the operating system/parasite info and proof this is NOT for health? Will it be something about the plan for world population genocide? That shocked ME terrifically when I realized it was true?
    I've noticed it's been a challenge to keep focus. Breathing through the heart helps me.

In the Straw Woo video, Clif talks of how everything will be left behind. I felt lighter and got all choked up. Though of late, I'm experiencing the opposite. I noticed that even the tiniest things pop into my head that happened as far back as when I was a young child. It's helped me put things into perspective; some were never mine to bear. It's been freeing in many respects.

Time is now. Let it all go.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (16th October 2021), Bill Ryan (16th October 2021), fifi (16th October 2021), Franny (16th October 2021), gord (16th October 2021), Harmony (17th October 2021), mountain_jim (16th October 2021), Sadieblue (31st October 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Snippet @ 52 minutes:
    Jay: "I’m in contact with a guy who's in German intelligence. He’s been in intelligence for over 40 years and he says they're going to introduce us to the most humanoid of the aliens (extraterrestrials).

He himself met this being and he said you know i'm a guy that’s been in combat and done all sorts stuff and my brain was all fine with meeting this ET. But my stomach was turning and thrashing itself. And he couldn't understand why he was having these diametrically opposed emotions going on…"

Clif: "That’s built into us. The xenophobia was put into us by the beings that altered our DNA or altered our inheritance features to make us what we are now. So the they were intending to create a slave species. They wanted us to be a slave species that was like a guard dog. A guard dog that could also pull a cart so you can use that dog to pull your cart but that dog is xenophobic to anybody that's not in its pack and it smells that. Because you want that dog to be protected and all of this kind of stuff.

We are exactly…we have that exact same thing in us so that we will react to all these other beings. Because they are not those that altered our DNA. They don't have that feel to us. I fully understand and that's why we have these pheromonic receptors that we find no analogs for in our reality."
    Snippet @ 55 minutes:
    Clif: “…but i don't think that that’s going to be our threshold event. The space alien stuff is probably going to be dribbling in over next year but I think our threshold event…”

“…because as deep as it's going to have a significant impact on us, it's not going to be anywhere near as emotionally significant as what's going to occur. And so let me see if i can find an appropriate level of a visceral response to a threshold event. What if we had a threshold event where you saw Michael Obama doing a perp walk? Okay? All of the implications of that. Right? They would show that he was a he. That would come out in the perp walk that there was some huge amount of stuff that's causing this. That it was an arrest by military for treason.

That kind of a thing would cause the sort of threshold event that i'm talking about because of the ripples that would go through all of the normies minds because it would bust up all of their illusions about all of this past. And so that's the kind of thing that that's going to be coming out. and then this space aliens and stuff."

Jay: "Terence McKenna once told me that the only thing that he could see going on around was that the leaders were actively burning all of their bridges to the past. And he wasn't ever sure why they were doing that, but I guess it was too controller us in a lot of ways. I do agree with you that we're going to be discovering new histories. there’s a lot of movement and work towards that going on. It’s pretty exciting actually as we we began to examine what really happened in the last thousand years. That’s really the the question."

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th October 2021), avid (16th October 2021), Bill Ryan (16th October 2021), fifi (16th October 2021), Franny (16th October 2021), Harmony (17th October 2021), Sadieblue (31st October 2021), Tyy1907 (20th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Emergence of Earth as a Type One Civilization (41 min)
    Note: Jay answers questions beginning @ 31 minutes.
    This is the most explosive interview with real facts and evidence. You cant afford to miss it.

Jay Weidner discusses his many decades of research into many of the images generated by various NASA and ESA missions. Using the Kardasheve Civilisation scale Jay reveals that there is a Type 2 civilization in our solar system. He also discusses how this Type 2 civilization has always been there and it has had much influence on human history and culture. Finally, Jay reveals that this Type 2 civilization, rules our solar system, is turning our Earth into a Type 1 Civilisation right in front of us. And we will be a Type 1 civilization by 2030.

Reality Check is your universe for extraordinary cosmic conversation where we explore reality, hidden universe secrets and facts from across the globe with our host – Jay Weidner. Jay Weidner is a renowned filmmaker, author and scholar. Considered to be a ‘modern-day Indiana Jones’ for his ongoing worldwide quests to find clues to mankind’s spiritual destiny via ancient societies and artifacts, his body of work offers great insight into the circumstances that have led to the current global crisis.

He is writer/director of the feature film, The Last Avatar, director of the critically acclaimed documentary, Infinity: The Ultimate Trip, Journey beyond Death and writer/director of the documentary series on the work of Stanley Kubrick, Kubrick’s Odyssey and Beyond the Infinite.

On Reality Check, we bring you live shows, real interviews presenting evidential facts and figures. This is your space where all your questions about our existence will get answered. Our each video, show and interview will provide you knowledge beyond your thought process and imagination.

Don’t forget to subscribe and hit the bell icon.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th October 2021 at 23:04.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th October 2021), avid (30th October 2021), Bill Ryan (30th October 2021), Franny (5th November 2021), gord (30th October 2021), Harmony (1st November 2021), Mashika (30th October 2021), mountain_jim (30th October 2021), Sadieblue (31st October 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Transition from Type 0 to Type 2 necessitates a cull of souls, there is no empathy left, just existence, why would those catalysts of globalism want to do this? They are beholden to some very negative force which removes free will. So, the ‘young technologists’, replacing the traditional old banksters, ie Z, BG et al are beholden to some extraterrestrial evil entities? Is there a correlation of Satanic ritual and ancient rites becoming apparent here?
    Now, how to prevent this negative takeover to become positive?
    The positives take over the management…
    In an ideal world, we are on the cusp of winning via awareness.
    Last edited by avid; 30th October 2021 at 20:50.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2021), Franny (5th November 2021), Harmony (1st November 2021), RunningDeer (30th October 2021), Sadieblue (31st October 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

“Foundation,” by Isaac Asimov | In the Q&A section above, Jay suggested to check out the series.
    Foundation is a science fiction novel by American writer Isaac Asimov. It is the first published in his Foundation Trilogy. Foundation is a cycle of five interrelated short stories, first published as a single book by Gnome Press in 1951. Originally published in May, 1942.
    FOUNDATION (2021) | Extended Trailer (4:50 minutes)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st October 2021 at 12:55.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (31st October 2021), Bill Ryan (30th October 2021), Harmony (1st November 2021), mountain_jim (6th November 2021), Sadieblue (31st October 2021), Snoweagle (3rd November 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member DSKlausler's Avatar
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

[QUOTE=ThePythonicCow;1457305]
    The website https://amallulla.org is predicting a pole shift of the earth's crust, with the current north and south poles shifting up to around the equator, over just a few days time. If such happened, it would be a near total reset of the human presence on this planet.
    This is not quite right... the website describes a crustal displacement - a pole shift can occur WITHOUT necessarily displacing the crust. As such, a crustal displacement - especially of the magnitude described therein, would indeed wipe the planet clean (as you have mentioned). Additionally, the author has now identified an actual date. There is a load of substantive data on that site - including the story of those who would hide in the Pikes Peak Batholith.
    Anything is possible with the proper training.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th November 2021), Harmony (6th November 2021), mountain_jim (6th November 2021), RunningDeer (4th November 2021), ThePythonicCow (4th November 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

The disaster playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2de...xEEiirgfXwhfsw
    ...about the 12,000 year cycle of Magnetic Pole Reversal seems a lot more credible, with plenty of new scientific data coming in all the time to corroborate it from various sources.
    It descrbes not so much a crustal displacement as destruction caused by the oceans, huge tsunamis that reach far inland.
    The earth changes we are already seeing line up to support the prediction as well.
    According to the findings, we are due for the next one in about 20 years.
    It's all on the thread here which I've been updating daily: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...s-and-Ice-Ages
    Oddly, once I reviewed enough of the info there and was convinced that Ben Davidson's conclusions (the creator of SuspiciousObservers youtube channel) are correct, I had a kind of epiphany, and was actually able to let go of a lot of angst--like surrendering to the inevitable.
    The devastation will be widespread especially on the coasts, and so humanity and other life forms will suffer greatly, but a Great Reset by Nature herself may be the only way at this point to save the planet.
    Last edited by onawah; 4th November 2021 at 18:19.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th November 2021), Harmony (6th November 2021), mountain_jim (6th November 2021), RunningDeer (4th November 2021), ThePythonicCow (4th November 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by DSKlausler (here)
    Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    The website https://amallulla.org is predicting a pole shift of the earth's crust, with the current north and south poles shifting up to around the equator, over just a few days time. If such happened, it would be a near total reset of the human presence on this planet.
    This is not quite right... the website describes a crustal displacement - a pole shift can occur WITHOUT necessarily displacing the crust. As such, a crustal displacement - especially of the magnitude described therein, would indeed wipe the planet clean (as you have mentioned). Additionally, the author has now identified an actual date. There is a load of substantive data on that site - including the story of those who would hide in the Pikes Peak Batholith.
    I think we are agreeing that https://amallulla.org is discussing a major shift of the crust of the earth, not all of the earth.

(That's why I wrote: "a pole shift of the earth's crust" ).

That, or I misunderstand your response - quite possible.

=== ===

In a related story, I recently noticed that Jeff Bezos is building his "Blue Origin" space port about 25 miles north of Van Horn, Texas. This is in West Texas, along the eastern edge of the same ancient mountain range as Roswell (140 miles to the north), Colorado Springs (500 miles to the north), and Denver (580 miles to the north).

Jeff Bezos has apparently bought a mountain there, next to his "Blue Origin" space port, in the Sierra Diablo mountains, a smallish (about 33 by 43 miles) outcropping of very ancient rock.

In this mountain, Jeff Bezos has hollowed an immense cave in the mountains:

And recently, Jeff Bezos has been building out his version of the Ark - a sail powered Super Yacht. It will be the largest sailing yacht in the world. It sets sail next year, in 2022.

Here's what an earlier, similar yacht, The Black Pearl, looks like:

Does Jeff know something we don't (maybe) -- and have the money to act on it (definitely) ?
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 4th November 2021 at 18:26.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th November 2021), Bluegreen (13th November 2021), Franny (5th November 2021), gord (6th November 2021), Harmony (6th November 2021), mountain_jim (6th November 2021), onawah (5th November 2021), RunningDeer (4th November 2021), skogvokter (7th November 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ancient Knowledge that can Save Your Soul (1:08:00)
    Jay Weidner is joined by Michelle Hood and Maria Wheatley. Michelle is the creator of Lite the Light Pyramids, featured on this show before, and new guest writer/researcher Maria Wheatley. Author of many books, Maria talks about the ancient knowledge of how to concentrate etheric forces for the good of the human race. She discusses how a very advanced culture left behind many of the monuments and temples around the planet. Revealing the secrets of Stonehenge and the Avebury area in the U.K. Maria Wheatley is very well versed in the secrets of alchemy, dousing and Earth energies.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BAKONI (8th November 2021), Bill Ryan (6th November 2021), Franny (20th November 2021), gord (6th November 2021), Harmony (6th November 2021), Mike (20th November 2021), mountain_jim (6th November 2021), Ol' Roy (14th April 2022), Richter (28th November 2021), skogvokter (7th November 2021), ThePythonicCow (6th November 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Egypt, Alchemy and the Age of Aquarius (1:17:00)
    There are many secret gates on our earth that can take us to this another universe within seconds, and most of them might be still active. In this show, we uncover the secrets behinds these mysteries, this is a real conversation, with real facts and evidence.

Jay Weidner is joined by Jonny Enoch and Zsuzsanna Lotus. Together, the three discuss Jonny's new show on Gaia, the Hungarian roots of Count Saint Germaine, the Stargates of Ancient Egypt and the coming spiritual renaissance for Planet Earth, and much much more.

Refer to the link: Mystery Teachings Special
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 13th November 2021 at 15:07.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th November 2021), Bluegreen (13th November 2021), Franny (20th November 2021), graciousb (14th November 2021), Harmony (14th November 2021), Mike (20th November 2021), mountain_jim (20th November 2021), Ol' Roy (15th April 2022), Richter (28th November 2021), skogvokter (27th November 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Jordan Maxwell - Astro-Theology (55 min)
    For the first time, Jordan Maxwell will be joining Jay Weidner on Reality Check. The Grand Master of alternative thoughts, Jordan has been stirring the pot for decades. In this show, we will discuss his view that the story of Jesus is really the story of the Zodiac. Jesus is the Sun and the 12 Apostles are the 12 signs of the Zodiac.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th November 2021), Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), DNA (3rd March 2022), Harmony (20th November 2021), Mike (20th November 2021), mountain_jim (20th November 2021), Richter (28th November 2021), skogvokter (27th November 2021), ulli (22nd November 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Mystery of Bigfoot Sasquatch (55 min)
    This documentary episode will clear all your doubts about Bigfoot. Yes, they exist and there is enough evidence which stamps on this statement.

Watch the complete episode to know the reality. This is Reality Check Exclusive.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), Delight (27th November 2021), DNA (3rd March 2022), Harmony (27th November 2021), mountain_jim (27th November 2021), Richter (28th November 2021), skogvokter (27th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast