+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: REALiTY CHeCK with Jay Weidner

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 times in 914 posts

Default Re: REALiTY CHeCK with Jay Weidner

I'm sorry to say that although this said it was downloading, I was never able to open it. Alchemy - one more thing we were lead to believe was only fiction...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

arwen (13th January 2024), Bill Ryan (13th January 2024), Harmony (14th January 2024), Inversion (13th January 2024), Pam (13th January 2024), Yoda (14th January 2024)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This Jay Weidner documentary from 2004 was recommended to me by a regular Avalon guest. This topic of the Great Cross has been mentioned several times earlier on this thread, but I don't believe this particular video has been posted.

The video text:

The Mystery of Time and the Cycle of the Ages
    In this visually compelling and thought-provoking documentary, author, scholar and modern-day Indiana Jones, Jay Weidner uncovers some of the deepest secrets of the ancient western tradition of Alchemy - the knowledge of the fatal season of the apocalypse, the end of time and the great and imminent transformation of humanity.

Using the work of the mysterious twentieth century French Alchemist, Fulcanelli, as his foundation, and his discovery of a three hundred fifty year old Alchemical Cross in the South of France, Jay Weidner describes the experiences, insights and powerful evidence that opens the door to a new view of the intimate relationship between myth, history, science and the true destiny of humanity.

In doing so, he reveals the ultimate meaning underlying the resurrection of Christ, the message of the Book of the Revelations, the vision of Ezekiel and the Kabbalistic concept of the "Restoration of the World."
    https://rumble.com/v1tuk1y-secrets-o...y-weidner.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1r8ee6

This is so exciting. I had never watched or read any of research until the plasma information. Jay Weidner is a very interesting and knowledgable man and I fully intend to look into this and more of his research. I did try to find it elsewhere for those that live in France and unfortunately I could not find it outside of Rumble.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

arwen (13th January 2024), Bill Ryan (13th January 2024), Harmony (14th January 2024), Inversion (13th January 2024), Reinhard (22nd January 2024), wegge (13th January 2024), wondering (13th January 2024), Yoda (14th January 2024)

5. Link to Post #123
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,584 times in 661 posts

Quote Posted by Deux Corbeaux (here)
    Thanks Bill. Sounds very interesting and I’m sad for not being able to watch RUMBLE in France.

Quote NOTICE TO USERS IN FRANCE

Because of French government demands to remove creators from our platform, Rumble is currently unavailable in France. We are challenging these government demands and hope to restore access soon.
    Is there any other platform that offers this video?

If you can access Vimeo in France, you can view the same video here:

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Last edited by arwen; 13th January 2024 at 17:01.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2024), Harmony (14th January 2024), Inversion (13th January 2024), Reinhard (22nd January 2024), wondering (13th January 2024), Yoda (14th January 2024)

7. Link to Post #124
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 456 posts

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    Quote Posted by Deux Corbeaux (here)
    Thanks Bill. Sounds very interesting and I’m sad for not being able to watch RUMBLE in France.

Quote NOTICE TO USERS IN FRANCE

Because of French government demands to remove creators from our platform, Rumble is currently unavailable in France. We are challenging these government demands and hope to restore access soon.
    Is there any other platform that offers this video?

If you can access Vimeo in France, you can view the same video here:

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Thank you, Arwen.
    Yes, it works for me on Vimeo. 👍🏼

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Alecs (13th January 2024), arwen (13th January 2024), Bill Ryan (13th January 2024), Harmony (14th January 2024), Inversion (13th January 2024), wondering (13th January 2024), Yoda (14th January 2024)

9. Link to Post #125
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,009 times in 1,732 posts

Well Bill Ryan, in South American km, you are not too far away from that cave in Peru...

How about first a tourist trip to recon that zone...and then "IF" ...whatever... relocate there ...?

Because after that cataclysm the world will need "teachers" from all sort of knowledge ...(better no aliens ...)

It will be cheap too and extra money you could invest in everything "analog": books,( all of them "how to" ...for dummy s) tools, seeds, sorry, but 2 puppy mountain dogs too...such is life, if we want to restart it...

You are still very fit physical and mindfully, that could be your last mission on Earth , to pass the torch...maybe only need yet to
    better your Spanish...ejem!... (I got something in my throat...)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2024), Harmony (14th January 2024), Yoda (14th January 2024)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,872 times in 463 posts

In this video Ken Swartz shares with Jay an experiment he verified, which basically seems to be able to synthesize gold (~60$ input for an ounce) as well as approximate free energy generation.

On a very interesting side note, he mentions this technique was a hot topic during a recent BRICS meeting and basically all BRICS countries are doing it or are clued in and ready to do it.

This is the paper he's referencing:

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...lear_Reactions

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2024), gini (21st January 2024), Harmony (18th January 2024), Inversion (17th January 2024), mountain_jim (20th January 2024), Reinhard (1st April 2024), Yoda (20th January 2024)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

I just watched Jay's new documentary JFK X. Fascinating, highly recommended. You can get it on Prime if you're in the US, well worth the 3 or so bucks.

He also had a fascinating discussion with Kerry Cassidy about the documentary and the general state of fake things we're living in. Body doubles, deep fakes etc.

In the interview he also mentions how the East India Trading corporation acted as a kind of theatre company and by that took over China etc. Does anyone have more informations on that?

Of course modern theatre games like event 201 and having a training on 9/11 which mirrors the actual (faked?) events come to mind and support that thesis of us living in a fake/theatre world.

Finally this brings me to the wonderful speech, How to Build a Universe That Doesn’t Fall Apart Two Days Later by Phil K Dick, again talking about fake BUT ALSO about how we can actually infuse the fake with truth, which I think is one of the bigger games we're playing here on this realm:

"First, before I begin to bore you with the usual sort of things science fiction writers say in speeches, let me bring you official greetings from Disneyland. I consider myself a spokesperson for Disneyland because I live just a few miles from it — and, as if that were not enough, I once had the honor of being interviewed there by Paris TV.

For several weeks after the interview, I was really ill and confined to bed. I think it was the whirling teacups that did it. Elizabeth Antebi, who was the producer of the film, wanted to have me whirling around in one of the giant teacups while discussing the rise of fascism with Norman Spinrad… an old friend of mine who writes excellent science fiction. We also discussed Watergate, but we did that on the deck of Captain Hook’s pirate ship. Little children wearing Mickey Mouse hats — those black hats with the ears — kept running up and bumping against us as the cameras whirred away, and Elizabeth asked unexpected questions. Norman and I, being preoccupied with tossing little children about, said some extraordinarily stupid things that day. Today, however, I will have to accept full blame for what I tell you, since none of you are wearing Mickey Mouse hats and trying to climb up on me under the impression that I am part of the rigging of a pirate ship.

Science fiction writers, I am sorry to say, really do not know anything. We can’t talk about science, because our knowledge of it is limited and unofficial, and usually our fiction is dreadful. A few years ago, no college or university would ever have considered inviting one of us to speak. We were mercifully confined to lurid pulp magazines, impressing no one. In those days, friends would say me, “But are you writing anything serious?” meaning “Are you writing anything other than science fiction?” We longed to be accepted. We yearned to be noticed. Then, suddenly, the academic world noticed us, we were invited to give speeches and appear on panels — and immediately we made idiots of ourselves. The problem is simply this: What does a science fiction writer know about? On what topic is he an authority?

It reminds me of a headline that appeared in a California newspaper just before I flew here. SCIENTISTS SAY THAT MICE CANNOT BE MADE TO LOOK LIKE HUMAN BEINGS. It was a federally funded research program, I suppose. Just think: Someone in this world is an authority on the topic of whether mice can or cannot put on two-tone shoes, derby hats, pinstriped shirts, and Dacron pants, and pass as humans.

Well, I will tell you what interests me, what I consider important. I can’t claim to be an authority on anything, but I can honestly say that certain matters absolutely fascinate me, and that I write about them all the time. The two basic topics which fascinate me are “What is reality?” and “What constitutes the authentic human being?” Over the twenty-seven years in which I have published novels and stories I have investigated these two interrelated topics over and over again. I consider them important topics. What are we? What is it which surrounds us, that we call the not-me, or the empirical or phenomenal world?

In 1951, when I sold my first story, I had no idea that such fundamental issues could be pursued in the science fiction field. I began to pursue them unconsciously. My first story had to do with a dog who imagined that the garbage men who came every Friday morning were stealing valuable food which the family had carefully stored away in a safe metal container. Every day, members of the family carried out paper sacks of nice ripe food, stuffed them into the metal container, shut the lid tightly — and when the container was full, these dreadful-looking creatures came and stole everything but the can.

Finally, in the story, the dog begins to imagine that someday the garbage men will eat the people in the house, as well as stealing their food. Of course, the dog is wrong about this. We all know that garbage men do not eat people. But the dog’s extrapolation was in a sense logical — given the facts at his disposal. The story was about a real dog, and I used to watch him and try to get inside his head and imagine how he saw the world. Certainly, I decided, that dog sees the world quite differently than I do, or any humans do. And then I began to think, Maybe each human being lives in a unique world, a private world, a world different from those inhabited and experienced by all other humans. And that led me wonder, If reality differs from person to person, can we speak of reality singular, or shouldn’t we really be talking about plural realities? And if there are plural realities, are some more true (more real) than others? What about the world of a schizophrenic? Maybe, it’s as real as our world. Maybe we cannot say that we are in touch with reality and he is not, but should instead say, His reality is so different from ours that he can’t explain his to us, and we can’t explain ours to him. The problem, then, is that if subjective worlds are experienced too differently, there occurs a breakdown of communication… and there is the real illness.

I once wrote a story about a man who was injured and taken to a hospital. When they began surgery on him, they discovered that he was an android, not a human, but that he did not know it. They had to break the news to him. Almost at once, Mr. Garson Poole discovered that his reality consisted of punched tape passing from reel to reel in his chest. Fascinated, he began to fill in some of the punched holes and add new ones. Immediately, his world changed. A flock of ducks flew through the room when he punched one new hole in the tape. Finally he cut the tape entirely, whereupon the world disappeared. However, it also disappeared for the other characters in the story… which makes no sense, if you think about it. Unless the other characters were figments of his punched-tape fantasy. Which I guess is what they were.

It was always my hope, in writing novels and stories which asked the question “What is reality?”, to someday get an answer. This was the hope of most of my readers, too. Years passed. I wrote over thirty novels and over a hundred stories, and still I could not figure out what was real. One day a girl college student in Canada asked me to define reality for her, for a paper she was writing for her philosophy class. She wanted a one-sentence answer. I thought about it and finally said, “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away.” That’s all I could come up with. That was back in 1972. Since then I haven’t been able to define reality any more lucidly...."

here is the link to the whole speech
    Last edited by wegge; 20th January 2024 at 12:12.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

arwen (22nd January 2024), Bill Ryan (20th January 2024), Harmony (20th January 2024), jaybee (21st January 2024), Johan (Keyholder) (21st January 2024), mountain_jim (20th January 2024), Reinhard (1st April 2024), Sue (Ayt) (21st January 2024), sunflower (21st January 2024), wondering (20th January 2024), Yoda (20th January 2024)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,024 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    I just watched Jay's new documentary JFK X. Fascinating, highly recommended. You can get it on Prime if you're in the US, well worth the 3 or so bucks.

He also had a fascinating discussion with Kerry Cassidy about the documentary and the general state of fake things we're living in. Body doubles, deep fakes etc.

In the interview he also mentions how the East India Trading corporation acted as a kind of theatre company and by that took over China etc. Does anyone have more informations on that?

Of course modern theatre games like event 201 and having a training on 9/11 which mirrors the actual (faked?) events come to mind and support that thesis of us living in a fake/theatre world.

{post snipped}
    Hey Wegge.... thanks for the head's up on all that...

I shouldn't make a judgement on the 'no assassination' theory until I've seen the Jay Weidner Documentary - but I watched the interview with Kerry and I'm not sure I can go that far... or down that road (at the moment anyway) - but never say never...

I actually found the Jay/Kerry interview painful to watch and I got distracted by the tension - Jay seemed to be pissed off and Kerry never shut up (to put it in a nut shell...)

Like I said I will have to watch the Documentary at some point soon... to see what evidence is presented -

Re the JFK assassination - I came across info from Dr John Coleman about that, that rang true, a while ago - that the British Intelligence Agency MI6 - were behind it and a Canadian operative... and I'm thinking this could be why Presidents are always persuaded to keep the JFK files closed... because opening up that can of worms and exposing the influence that the British have on American politics would be damaging to the Anglo/American partnership - non Americans assassinating a US President is a delicate business... ???

I've been trying to find the reference from Coleman but I can't find it as yet.... it could be in HERE - CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY: THE STORY OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300

will try and track it down at some point -

yes re the theatre comment by Weidner I think he meant that the East India Company got good at engaging people to act various parts...to oil the wheels of their extremely lucrative business ....probably using bribery (and blackmail) - sounds familiar eh...

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

arwen (21st January 2024), Bill Ryan (21st January 2024), East Sun (21st January 2024), Harmony (22nd January 2024), Reinhard (1st April 2024), wegge (22nd January 2024), Yoda (21st January 2024)

17. Link to Post #129
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,584 times in 661 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    I actually found the Jay/Kerry interview painful to watch and I got distracted by the tension - Jay seemed to be pissed off and Kerry never shut up (to put it in a nut shell...)
    I could not get further than about a third of the way - that has to be hands down one of the most appalling interviews I have attempted to watch in ages

The idea of an interview is that one has a guest on one's show and then interviews them, asking them good questions to get as much data as possible from them on the topic.

In this interview, Kerry seemed to use Jay purely as a platform to launch her own really um, bizarre set of ideas on us and started yelling at Jay and even called him a "child" at one stage. Jay rightfully stood up to her and it turned into a shouting match. Maybe it improved later, I dont know, I was not going to waste any further time.

That was basically an example of how NOT to conduct an interview.....

This topic is not high on my own priority list of interests right now, but there is an earlier interview - which I have not listened to - from 4 months ago talking about Jay's film (52 minutes, may be a more pleasant listening experience):

Quote Former Secret Service agent Paul Landis has recently said that he discovered the so-called Magic Bullet in the JFK assassination and planted it on the stretcher. Ryder Lee joins Jay Weidner to discuss this unexpected turn of events

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2024), Harmony (22nd January 2024), jaybee (22nd January 2024), leavesoftrees (22nd January 2024), Reinhard (1st April 2024), sunflower (21st January 2024), wegge (22nd January 2024), Yoda (21st January 2024)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    I could not get further than about a third of the way - that has to be hands down one of the most appalling interviews I have attempted to watch in ages

The idea of an interview is that one has a guest on one's show and then interviews them, asking them good questions to get as much data as possible from them on the topic.

In this interview, Kerry seemed to use Jay purely as a platform to launch her own really um, bizarre set of ideas on us and started yelling at Jay and even called him a "child" at one stage. Jay rightfully stood up to her and it turned into a shouting match. Maybe it improved later, I dont know, I was not going to waste any further time.

That was basically an example of how NOT to conduct an interview.....

This topic is not high on my own priority list of interests right now, but there is an earlier interview - which I have not listened to - from 4 months ago talking about Jay's film (52 minutes, may be a more pleasant listening experience):

Quote Former Secret Service agent Paul Landis has recently said that he discovered the so-called Magic Bullet in the JFK assassination and planted it on the stretcher. Ryder Lee joins Jay Weidner to discuss this unexpected turn of events
    Yes the one you posted should be more easy going, since it's together with Ryder Lee with whom he did the documentary.

Looking at the comments below the Kerry/Jay video on Rumble, many people have been telling her since ages that she acts obnoxious, but she doesn't seem to care?

Jay mentioned that he could get almost no one to interview him on this topic, even guys like Jeff Rense on whose show he's been 100s of times.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

arwen (22nd January 2024), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2024), jaybee (22nd January 2024), leavesoftrees (22nd January 2024), Reinhard (1st April 2024), Yoda (22nd January 2024)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,751 times in 32,946 posts

Jay mentioned that he could get almost no one to interview him on this topic, even guys like Jeff Rense on whose show he's been 100s of times.
    I'm not surprised...!!! (this just has to be nonsense)

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

arwen (22nd January 2024), jaybee (22nd January 2024), Reinhard (1st April 2024), Yoda (22nd January 2024)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'm not surprised...!!! (this just has to be nonsense)

That was my first reaction ..... introducing a 'no assassination' theory can only muddy the waters - Kennedy slapping a squib thing on his face (what they use in films to fake being shot) and then after all the theatre... disappearing with the help of Jackie's 2nd husband Onassis and living out his life on an island somewhere or other...

you have to wonder what Jay's up to... if only that wondering is that he wants to cause ripples and make more of a name for himself... (without mentioning the other possibilities)..... when he and Kerry got very heated it was around ----- who believed who -----

I mean... why would Jay believe all that about the 'magic bullet' - just because someone comes out of the woodwork 60 years after the event and spins a story? - and the Zapruder film - that obviously could have been tapered with... even the supposed original that he claims didn't show enough splattered brain ??... maybe Jay was approached by that Paul Landis chap and thought to himself.... 'hell, why not, let's make a documentary about it...' (stir things up a bit?)

I do, though, want to see what evidence he presents at some point......

Perhaps he will make a follow up - how Robert Kennedy wasn't assassinated either and in the confusion of the gun fire was popped in a big oven then smuggled out in a picnic hamper - to join his brother living it up with the Onassis family -

A Body Language expert and a psychologist could go wild studying the Kerry/Jay interview AND the one with Ryder Lee.... ......

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

arwen (22nd January 2024), avid (22nd January 2024), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2024), Delight (22nd January 2024), Yoda (22nd January 2024)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

This was the first JFK theory I ever looked into, what makes the other ones more convincing?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th February 2024), jaybee (22nd January 2024)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

This was the first JFK theory I ever looked into, what makes the other ones more convincing?

sorry, wegge, if I seem dismissive of this theory without having watched the documentary - it just seems a stretch to suddenly bring in a 'no assassination' theory after all this time -

as for all the other twists and turns in the JFK assassination theories - I'm no expert and I've just dipped in and out over the years... ever heard of 'the grassy knoll...'

I appreciate you bringing it all up and weaving it in with the general subject of 'fakeness' that pervades and invades our lives... that's a real and undeniable day to day problem....

I can remember when the news of the assassination first broke in 1963 - I was 9 and sitting with my Dad on the settee and the news was on.. it was a News Flash and although I didn't really understand the enormity of it, my Dad said ominously... 'if a Russian did that there'll be a war..' and the atmosphere turned scary and I felt the gloom of the moment - - - felt it deeply because millions of people all around the world were feeling similar emotions - some deaths have an extra shocking effect - I would put John Lennon and Princess Diana, as well in that category - the - you remember where you were when you heard ones....

not saying that me seeing and feeling the terrible news break live in 1963 means it couldn't, no way have been fake ..... but..... I will take some convincing, that's for sure....

cheers and thanks again for the heads up on it all....

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th February 2024), wegge (22nd January 2024)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

In view of the direction this thread has taken......

I just watched this historic, poignant raw footage from a news room that begins around 15 minutes after Kennedy was shot..... at the beginning there's an interview with a young family that were close and flung themselves on the floor shielding their children..... @around 37.10 they show footage from earlier in the day when the President and his wife are walking around , deep in the crowds of onlookers...meeting and greeting +shaking hands - everyone looks so happy...@41 mins there's close ups of the couple moving around in the crowd ...

It took a while before it was officially announced that Kennedy was dead - they eased into it and the first real hint that this was VERY serious was when they said that a priest had been called to the hospital - then a bit later they said two priests had come out of the emergency room and said he was dead...

There isn't footage of the actual shooting but it's suspenseful and gripping in a very human way - - seeing it all unfold in real time - I even feel a bit choked up now.... especially seeing Kennedy (and Jackie) all happy meeting the crowds of people - smiling - shaking hands - - - - -

just sharing because I found it a sad but fascinating snapshot of that fateful day...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th February 2024), Harmony (19th February 2024), Inversion (19th February 2024), wegge (23rd January 2024)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

here Jay postulates his theory of the CIA and ONI (office of naval intelligence) being in a secret war, trying to bring their candidates into the white house with Trump being the first ONI guy since the 80s.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th February 2024), Harmony (19th February 2024), Inversion (19th February 2024), mountain_jim (19th February 2024)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Jay is at it again. This talk goes into a CIA spin-off called the Octopus.

They also touch upon Jay's allegiance with a former Scientologist. Jay says, and I think this is common knowledge, that Hubbard was ONI (office of naval intelligence) so SCIO was an ONI OP. And wouldn't it perfectly fit into the wider frame that Jay is weaving with this series (CIA vs. ONI) as it's assumed that Scientology was taken over in the 70s by the CIA?

Here is a Dark Journalist video, also going into the Octopus, which has also made it onto Netflix American Conspiracy: The Octopus Murders

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2024), Harmony (1st April 2024), skogvokter (3rd April 2024), Yoda (17th April 2024)

35. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,941 times in 1,710 posts

Jay said the five-million-dollar lawsuit filed against him by Corey Goode was dismissed. I recall jay saying years ago that Gorey ruined disclosure. He said there's a negative cloud over Los Angeles and I would have to agree with that. He talked about Stanley Kubrick's 1971 movie A Clockwork Orange. A couple of the friends he saw the movie with became thugs and were arrested as if the purpose of the movie. He talked to the star of the movie Malcolm McDowell and Kubrick's goal was to make his character charming and vile. He said the movie A.I. and Pinocchio are about pedophilia.

04/16/24 (1:26:32)
    Last edited by Inversion; 17th April 2024 at 15:17.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2024), Harmony (17th April 2024), Vicus (17th April 2024), wegge (17th April 2024), Yoda (17th April 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7