+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: REALiTY CHeCK with Jay Weidner

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: REALiTY CHeCK with Jay Weidner

I ran across this video today. It is his doc "The Great Cross and The End of Time"

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/qnCTluEzK5Qu

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (5th December 2021), Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), DNA (3rd March 2022), Dorjezigzag (4th December 2021), eagle0027 (29th November 2021), Harmony (4th December 2021), Hym (5th December 2021), RunningDeer (28th November 2021), Satori (29th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Jay’s closing statement: “I’m sure this is going to be really controversial. I want to get it out. I’ve never been one to shirk responsibility from telling people what’s going on. And that’s why I have you on, Jonny.”

UPDATE: Much is covered between the of time stamps I’ve added. Shares are sprinkled in the beginning but a clear demarcation of Jonny Enoch shares come up @ 28 minutes.
    • @ 32:30 - I’m guessing the blonde, longer hair person is Wilcock.
    • @ 33 - How eating and drinking may become optional
    • @ 48 - Royal families
    • @ 55 - “the jab”
    “Johnny's just had another download. We have him back to hear what he has to say. I’ve heard it already. It's pretty incredible.”
    Days of Future Past With Jonny Enoch (1:30:00)
    This is one conversation you can't miss - Jay Weidner with Jonny Enoch
    Jonny returns to talk with Jay Weidner about his insider and what he has to say. The future is going to be very strange and this show is all about preparing the mind for what is about to happen to all of us. This is not about whether we agree with the future that is coming but more of a reporting of what is planned.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th December 2021 at 22:21.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (5th December 2021), Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), DNA (3rd March 2022), Harmony (4th December 2021), mountain_jim (4th December 2021), Reinhard (3rd March 2022)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Jonny returns to talk with Jay Weidner about his insider and what he has to say. The future is going to be very strange and this show is all about preparing the mind for what is about to happen to all of us. This is not about whether we agree with the future that is coming but more of a reporting of what is planned.
    Naive, tiresome, none of the right questions being asked (or obvious issues being noted), and it's hard to understand why such an apparently knowledgeable insider would choose Jonny Enoch to be the recipient of his briefing.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th March 2022), DNA (3rd March 2022), eagle0027 (5th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), graciousb (8th December 2021), Harmony (4th December 2021), Hym (5th December 2021), kudzy (6th December 2021), lisalu (5th December 2021), mountain_jim (4th December 2021), Raven (6th December 2021), Reinhard (3rd March 2022), RunningDeer (4th December 2021), Satori (5th December 2021), Yoda (5th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Naive, tiresome, none of the right questions being asked (or obvious issues being noted), and it's hard to understand why such an apparently knowledgeable insider would choose Jonny Enoch to be the recipient of his briefing.
    How the knowledgeable insider described the importance of humans was telling. I keep that in mind while I listen. I've added some time stamps since I first posted. I'll stop now in case others feel the same as you.

I haven't listened to the whole thing but for me, it really picked up @ 28 minutes. I'm now @ 56 minutes. A lot is covered, but for those that prefer detail, science, a preferred interview style and whatever else used as a barometer this isn't the video for them. Jay and Johnny are having a conversation. I'm a novice in comparison to most everyone on the forum, that's probably why I'm enjoying the show.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th December 2021 at 22:04.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), DNA (3rd March 2022), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), graciousb (8th December 2021), Harmony (4th December 2021), Hym (5th December 2021), mountain_jim (4th December 2021), Reinhard (3rd March 2022), wondering (3rd March 2022)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

How the knowledgeable insider described the importance of humans was telling. I keep that in mind while I listen. I've added some time stamps since I first posted. I'll stop now in case others feel the same as you.

I haven't listened to the whole thing but for me, it really picked up @ 28 minutes. I'm now @ 56 minutes. A lot is covered, but for those that prefer detail, science, a preferred interview style and whatever else used as a barometer this isn't the video for them. Jay and Johnny are having a conversation. I'm a novice in comparison to most everyone on the forum, that's probably why I'm enjoying the show.
    I should maybe enlarge a little. (I nearly emailed Jay, but then thought better of it.)

For me, there was something very disconcerting about Jonny's glib presentation. Conspicuous for me was the absence of any reference to any NWO/globalist agenda, who was controlling/managing all this and why, and how all these details were supposedly known. And Jay never added a thing to help flesh any of that out.

The taint that I felt was that Jonny was quietly a little pleased with himself for being in a position to scoop this information, and any personal comments he made were somehow way out of balance with what I would assert was the reality — if his 'insider' was to be believed.

Jonny seemed to be fully embracing technology in all its superficial glitzy addictive wonders, and only as an afterthought, right at the end, added that he liked to get out in nature. There wasn't a thing in his presentation that was in the tiniest bit spiritual.

Deaths, suffering, irreversible changes, nanobots circulating everywhere?

Well, too bad. But really it's all for the best. Take our authoritarian word for it.

In far more sophisticated and nuanced contrast, listen to Richard Dolan's angry and heartfelt treatise here, a superb and well-organized commentary on what seemed to him to be the likely and unwelcome future to come.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th December 2021 at 13:08.

10. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (5th December 2021), Arcturian108 (14th March 2022), Brodie75 (5th December 2021), DNA (3rd March 2022), eagle0027 (6th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (5th December 2021), Gemma13 (5th December 2021), graciousb (8th December 2021), Harmony (3rd March 2022), Hym (5th December 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (5th December 2021), kudzy (6th December 2021), lisalu (5th December 2021), Mashika (5th December 2021), mokosh (5th December 2021), mountain_jim (5th December 2021), Raven (6th December 2021), Reinhard (3rd March 2022), RunningDeer (5th December 2021), Satori (5th December 2021), skogvokter (12th December 2021), Tintin (7th December 2021), Vicus (5th April 2022), wondering (3rd March 2022), Yoda (6th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Media and the Fabric of Reality
    Jay Weidner is interviewed by Jim and Rich Airey, he discusses a wide range of subjects. Everything from how to make low-budget films, Stanley Kubrick to the faking of events in our contemporary world. He also discusses a new view of the JFK assassination.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (5th January 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd January 2022), DNA (3rd March 2022), gord (2nd January 2022), Harmony (3rd March 2022), lisalu (2nd January 2022), mountain_jim (2nd January 2022), Reinhard (3rd March 2022)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Atlantis and the Younger Dryas (1:10:00)
    Randall Carlson joined Jay Weidner to discuss the fall of Atlantis, how it occurred and why we, the human race, are so lost. We have suffered many catastrophes but the last one, which happened 13,000 ago, was so catastrophic that it nearly ended life on this planet. Randall also discusses the idea that we are actually moving. Into colder times and that they myth of global warming will soon be revealed.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (25th March 2022), Bill Ryan (18th January 2022), Dennis Leahy (18th January 2022), DNA (3rd March 2022), eagle0027 (18th January 2022), Harmony (3rd March 2022), lisalu (18th January 2022), meat suit (18th January 2022), Ol' Roy (14th March 2022), onawah (15th March 2022), skogvokter (24th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Jay Weidner: "The Moon People" video added in next post.
    In the mid-1990’s, I got to know Dr. Robert Masters, who’s one of the chief hypnotherapist in the United States at that time. He wrote many books on hypnotherapy, did hypnotherapy on some of the biggest politicians and stars.

And he told me over dinner one night and he said, “Well, I was at a conference and Ed Mitchell came up to me and said, “I need help.”

“Well, what do you need help with?”

He said, “Well, I can’t remember what happened on the moon. And I was wondering if you can give me hypnotherapy sessions so I can recover those memories.”

Bob said, “Sure. Yes.”

He had a number of sessions with Ed Mitchell. They did several sessions to try to recover Mitchell’s memories of being on the moon and they were never successful. This is a guy that’s 99% successful and he could not recover the memories of the moon.

And one time I was at a fairly prominent gathering. And a lot of NASA people, Apollo people were at this gathering. And the person I was with said, “Hey, the psychiatrist that debrief the astronaut is here.”

I said, “Really?” So I ran up to this woman and said, “So you debrief that astronauts after they come back from the missions?”

And she said, “Yes. Yes, I did.”

And I said, “So what was it like? What happened?”

She looked at me and I swear she was totally sincere and said, “It’s funny, I can’t remember what the debriefings were like. What happened during them.”

So that made me start thinking that they’re doing something to these people. Like Clockwork Oranging them is what I’m thinking. Some kind of thing where they’re making sure that they can’t recover anything because there’s nothing to recover.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 3rd March 2022 at 12:46.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th March 2022), Bill Ryan (3rd March 2022), DNA (3rd March 2022), eagle0027 (3rd March 2022), Franny (3rd March 2022), graciousb (9th March 2022), Harmony (3rd March 2022), Mike (3rd March 2022), onawah (9th October 2022), Reinhard (13th March 2022), skogvokter (5th March 2022), wondering (3rd March 2022)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Moon People (59 min)
    Summary: Bart Sibrel joins Jay Weidner to discuss his new book, Moon Man. Bart is best known for getting punched by Buzz Aldrin for asking him to swear on a bible that he actually went to the Moon. Bart and Jay also talk about the role that Stanley Kubrick may have played in the Apollo Moon Landings.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd March 2022), DNA (3rd March 2022), eagle0027 (3rd March 2022), Harmony (3rd March 2022), skogvokter (5th March 2022), wondering (3rd March 2022)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Jay Weidner: "The Moon People" video added in next post.
    In the mid-1990’s, I got to know Dr. Robert Masters, who’s one of the chief hypnotherapist in the United States at that time. He wrote many books on hypnotherapy, did hypnotherapy on some of the biggest politicians and stars.

And he told me over dinner one night and he said, “Well, I was at a conference and Ed Mitchell came up to me and said, “I need help.”

“Well, what do you need help with?”

He said, “Well, I can’t remember what happened on the moon. And I was wondering if you can give me hypnotherapy sessions so I can recover those memories.”

Bob said, “Sure. Yes.”

He had a number of sessions with Ed Mitchell. They did several sessions to try to recover Mitchell’s memories of being on the moon and they were never successful. This is a guy that’s 99% successful and he could not recover the memories of the moon.

And one time I was at a fairly prominent gathering. And a lot of NASA people, Apollo people were at this gathering. And the person I was with said, “Hey, the psychiatrist that debrief the astronaut is here.”

I said, “Really?” So I ran up to this woman and said, “So you debrief that astronauts after they come back from the missions?”

And she said, “Yes. Yes, I did.”

And I said, “So what was it like? What happened?”

She looked at me and I swear she was totally sincere and said, “It’s funny, I can’t remember what the debriefings were like. What happened during them.”

So that made me start thinking that they’re doing something to these people. Like Clockwork Oranging them is what I’m thinking. Some kind of thing where they’re making sure that they can’t recover anything because there’s nothing to recover.
    Excellent.

Listen to this brief audio extract from Jay with Art Bell in 2015, which I recorded at the time:
    A couple of weeks ago, I sent that to Jay by email and reminded him of the incident. He confessed he'd forgotten about it when recording his recent videos on Kubrick and Apollo. I strongly recommended that he bring that up again for his listeners. Clearly he's done that, so I'm delighted.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DNA (3rd March 2022), graciousb (9th March 2022), Harmony (3rd March 2022), onawah (9th October 2022), Reinhard (13th March 2022), Rosemarie (14th March 2022), RunningDeer (3rd March 2022), Sirus (3rd March 2022), skogvokter (5th March 2022), wondering (3rd March 2022), Yoda (3rd March 2022)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bill, that's way cool!
    Excellent.

Listen to this brief audio extract from Jay with Art Bell in 2015, which I recorded at the time:
    A couple of weeks ago, I sent that to Jay by email and reminded him of the incident. He confessed he'd forgotten about it when recording his recent videos on Kubrick and Apollo. I strongly recommended that he bring that up again for his listeners. Clearly he's done that, so I'm delighted.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 3rd March 2022 at 16:37.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd March 2022), Harmony (6th March 2022), Reinhard (13th March 2022), wondering (13th March 2022)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

I knew William Rauscher, an Episcopal priest who was good friends with Edgar Mitchell. They were both Freemasons and I think they knew each other through Masonry. Rauscher wrote a chapter in his memoir "Religion, Magic and the Supernatural: The Autobiography, Reflections, and Essays of an Episcopal Priest".

I had just been listening to an interview with Richard Hoagland and I jokingly asked Rauscher if Mitchell really landed on the moon. I was surprised that his response was slow and thoughtful. He said "Edgar did go to the moon. That much he is sure about. But there is something not right about it." I asked him if his memories had been manipulated and he said that that could be a plausible explanation.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd March 2022), graciousb (9th March 2022), Harmony (6th March 2022), mountain_jim (13th March 2022), onawah (9th October 2022), Reinhard (13th March 2022), RunningDeer (3rd March 2022), skogvokter (5th March 2022), wondering (13th March 2022)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Cherokee Little People were Real (50 min)

Jay Weidner: The door opening is about two feet. No one knows who built these. The Ute Indians say that it was the little people. There’s a tribe of small people that live in these mountains and these were their homes. And they scattered when the white miners came in 1870, 150 years ago, and they've been sitting here ever since.

Jay Weidner is joined by writer researcher Mary A. Joyce to discuss her book, “Cherokee Little People” were real. While excavating for a new building at Western Carolina University, in the 1930’s workers discovered a series of tunnels that were about 40 inches in diameter. This tunnel network was extensive. Clearly built by humans.

The local Cherokee said that they were made by the little people who once occupied the area. The little people were about two feet high. They left after the Europeans arrived. Are the little people still here somewhere? Mary interviewed these construction workers and many others about the legends of the Little People.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 13th March 2022 at 13:02.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (25th March 2022), avid (13th March 2022), Bill Ryan (13th March 2022), eagle0027 (14th March 2022), Harmony (14th March 2022), lisalu (13th March 2022), mountain_jim (13th March 2022), onawah (9th October 2022), Reinhard (13th March 2022), wondering (13th March 2022)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

“Cherokee Little People Were Real”
    by Mary A. Joyce
    June, 2014

Summary:
    Cherokee Little People Were Real was written to help preserve a unique bit of American history, a history that captivates the imagination. The book features testimonies of men who discovered ancient little tunnels, small skeletons and even a child-size skull with all its wisdom teeth when they were working on early construction projects at Western Carolina University in Cullowhee, North Carolina.

Discoveries also were made at old moonshine and mining sites south of the campus. The book features lots of photos, including one of an intriguing face on an ancient metal oval that was found after an historic flood washed away significant topsoil in the region. Discovery sites are clearly pointed out on maps that may help archaeologists discover even more evidence that an ancient race of Little People once lived in the North Carolina Mountains.

BIGFOOT - Beyond the Footprints
    by Mary A. Joyce
    September, 2019

Summary:
    There is so much more to know about the Bigfoot than their footprints. They have families. They have made friends with some humans. They have helped and even rescued people in trouble. They have preferences, language and unique biology. This book presents all this and more as reported by eyewitnesses and research scientists.

The author also is a researcher who has worked as an editor and investigative reporter for two major metropolitan newspapers and the Sky Ships Over Cashiers website which covers a wide variety of cutting-edge topics. "BIGFOOT- Beyond the footprints" is visually appealing too. There are color photos throughout the book. It has a glossy cover and the pages are printed on high-quality paper. It easily qualifies as a coffee-table book . . . and a great conversation starter.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (25th March 2022), Bill Ryan (13th March 2022), eagle0027 (14th March 2022), Franny (26th March 2022), Harmony (14th March 2022), lisalu (13th March 2022), mountain_jim (13th March 2022), onawah (9th October 2022), Reinhard (13th March 2022), wondering (13th March 2022)

29. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Jay’s closing statement: “I’m sure this is going to be really controversial. I want to get it out. I’ve never been one to shirk responsibility from telling people what’s going on. And that’s why I have you on, Jonny.”

UPDATE: Much is covered between the of time stamps I’ve added. Shares are sprinkled in the beginning but a clear demarcation of Jonny Enoch shares come up @ 28 minutes.
    • @ 48 - Royal families
    • @ 55 - “the jab”
    “Johnny's just had another download. We have him back to hear what he has to say. I’ve heard it already. It's pretty incredible.”
    Disgusting propaganda, sounding like it directly came from some minion under Klaus Schwab.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th March 2022), eagle0027 (14th March 2022), Franny (26th March 2022), Harmony (14th March 2022), lisalu (14th March 2022), mountain_jim (14th March 2022), onawah (9th October 2022), Rosemarie (14th March 2022), RunningDeer (14th March 2022), ulli (14th March 2022)

31. Link to Post #76
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)

• @ 48 - Royal families
    • @ 55 - “the jab”
    Disgusting propaganda, sounding like it directly came from some minion under Klaus Schwab.
    Your comment ..my thoughts exactly..couldnt listen to it all

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th March 2022), Franny (25th March 2022), Harmony (26th March 2022), lisalu (14th March 2022), mountain_jim (14th March 2022), onawah (9th October 2022), RunningDeer (14th March 2022)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A Tribute to Jordan Maxwell - Great human being and a phenomenal educator,
    One of the best-RIP
    (3 min)
    Jordan Maxwell - Great human being, phenomenal educator, and Great Researcher. Can't believe that he is no longer with us.

Was honored to interview him in November last year. In loving memory of Jordan Maxwell, here is the interview link
    RIP Jordan Maxwell, you will be missed………….

Jordan Maxwell - Astro-Theology (54 min)
    For the first time, Jordan Maxwell will be joining Jay Weidner on Reality Check. The Grand Master of alternative thoughts, Jordan has been stirring the pot for decades. In this show, we will discuss his view that the story of Jesus is really the story of the Zodiac. Jesus is the Sun and the 12 Apostles are the 12 signs of the Zodiac.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (25th March 2022), Bill Ryan (26th March 2022), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2022), Franny (25th March 2022), Harmony (26th March 2022), mountain_jim (27th March 2022), onawah (9th October 2022), wondering (26th March 2022)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Transhumanism vs The Natural World (58 min)
    Kathy Mason interviews Jay Weidner concerning the coming wave of transhumanism and what this means for the human race. They discuss the need for humans to control technology as opposed to technology controlling humans - which is one f the top goals of transhumanism.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (27th March 2022), Bill Ryan (27th March 2022), Dennis Leahy (27th March 2022), Harmony (5th April 2022), Mike (5th April 2022), mountain_jim (27th March 2022), onawah (9th October 2022), Reinhard (27th March 2022)

37. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Panelist: Jordan Maxwell, Jay Weidner, Paul Tice, Brad Olson

The Hidden World of the Esoteric and Occult Practices Experts Opinion (43 min)
    Jay Weidner participates as an expert panelist in the Mega UFO Conference, moderated by Jonny Enoch

Panelists include:
    • Jordan Maxwell ( 1940 – 2022)
    • Jay Weidner
    • Paul Tice
    • Brad Olson

Video credits - Zohar Entertainment Group UK, Zohar Entertainment Group International Inc, USA and AdRev, USA.

Conference sponsors

In tribute to Jordan Maxwell - Watch Saturn and Secret Societies with Jordan Maxwell for free on Gaia. Below is the link

gaia.com/portal/sacredmysteries

Please check the below link:
    Replacement video (shorter version - 19 min)

Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th April 2022 at 18:14.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2022), Harmony (5th April 2022), Inversion (5th April 2022), Mike (5th April 2022), mountain_jim (5th April 2022), onawah (9th October 2022), Yoda (5th April 2022)

39. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Secret Teachings of All Ages: An Encyclopedic Outline of Masonic, Hermetic,
    Qabbalistic and Rosicrucian Symbolical Philosophy,” by Manly P. Hall

Description:
    The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Canadian mystic and astrologer Manly P. Hall, was first published in 1928. The book is Hall's magnum opus, and is a comprehensive introduction to all aspects of the Esoteric, including the Qabalah, Tarot, Ceremonial Magic, Mystery Religions, Rosicrucianism, Neo-Platonic Philosophy, and Freemasonry - an encyclopedia of ancient mythology, ritual, symbolism, and the arcane mysteries of the ages with over 200 illustrations. The publishing of the book instantly gave Hall iconic status within the metaphysical movement. It ties together the secret teachings that have existed for centuries, including Druidic, Mithraic, Christian, Gnostic, Odinic, Gothic, Eleusinian, Orphic, Bacchic, Dionysian, Platonic, Atlantean, Cabric, Hermetic, Zodiacal, Astrological, Chaldean, Delphic, Orphic, and more. It definitely contains some questionable parts, like for example the bits on Islam, but the information on other subjects far outweigh these. Reading this in its entirety will put you in good stead to dive further into these often complex subjects.

This book has 641 pages in the PDF version, and was originally published in 1928. In the public domain because the copyright wasn't renewed on time.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (5th April 2022), Bill Ryan (7th April 2022), eagle0027 (8th April 2022), Eva2 (7th April 2022), Harmony (5th April 2022), Inversion (5th April 2022), mountain_jim (5th April 2022), onawah (9th October 2022), Satori (8th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast