Thread: Message from 2036

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: Message from 2036

Quote It all started in 2020 when citizens of the US stormed Area 51. The government lost control of the facility and battled to get it back but lost the battle in July 2020.
    Quote Posted by law2036 (here)
    Please let me be clear (and concise):

The first Storm Area 51 movement (of September, 2019) fizzled (as you now know). However, the movement continued to grow legs again in 2020; by more persistent and serious "players".

The contained intelligence's (ie: symbiotic AI chimeras) of Area 51 took advantage of the spotlight on Area 51 and eventually overthrew the facility in July 2020. AI didn't have full control. There was a long standoff (and a lot of "fireworks"; which both exacerbated and emboldened the "Storm Area 51" movement), which caused a huge problem for the facility to be able to contain (and cover up/hide) the unfolding situation (and of course, keep people away). There were drones, balloon, rockets set up by the movement live-streaming events over Area 51 (including various aerial skirmishes between the government and AI) -- to the Internet. In March 2027, AI completely took over Area 51.
    Full stop right there.

This is neither clear, nor concise, it's rather the opposite in my opinion. It started off clear and concise, citizens storm Area 51 and the government lost the battle to get it back in July of 2020. Short and sweet I get it!

Now we're talking about "symbiotic AI chimeras" (what the flip is that anyway?) taking over in July 2020, but don't have full control, aerial skirmishes between AI and the government, the original citizens are stuck outside playing around with balloons drones and rockets, and then suddenly we find ourselves in 2027...

By chance will Corey's blue chickens become involved in this melee as well?
    Last edited by Gracy; 24th September 2019 at 15:58.

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

This is fun. I had a feeling Nostradamus was also in on the 2036 action.

"A comet which is mentioned by Nostradamus to be seven stadia long (to the naked eye) would appear in December 2036 and impact great countries (part of USA and Britain in totality), South Africa, Singapore, Japan and ancient civilizations like a knife creating floods and submerging them eventually."

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

betoobig (24th September 2019), janette (17th January 2021), XelNaga (18th January 2021)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

can we make an imagination exercise? let´s say it all is true... what can be done to stop Oracle? if Oracle is stopped, there are any others, like a plan B, that can do same job? If we stop Oracle, will that create a branch that later will come back to same streamtime? Thank you
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

janette (17th January 2021), Tintin (1st December 2023)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,550 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ORCL will grow exponentially to 800% over the next 5 years and 1600% over the next 10 years. 10% of that will be by the end of this year.
    So maybe buy now (Sept 6 closing price was $53.16) — although of course (apparently) we shouldn't be supporting them.
    I got curious, and checked the price. Right now, it's $56.42. But nothing yet to suggest a confirmation of any of this.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClearWater (16th November 2019), Innocent Warrior (1st December 2023), janette (17th January 2021), Tintin (1st December 2023), Yoda (17th November 2019)

8. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 times in 143 posts

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/ORCL...EyQDYAqbMhSxg2

ORACLE is worth today 61.78, maybe because of this:

Microsoft, Salesforce, Oracle Join Hands To Develop COVID-19 Vaccine Passports

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/micro...092416645.html

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peace in Oz For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2021), Innocent Warrior (1st December 2023), janette (17th January 2021), Reinhard (17th January 2021)

10. Link to Post #46
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

I remember how crazy this claim seemed but never forgot it because I looked into LINK after I read that post and saw the potential was staggering and invested immediately. Four years later and LINK is on the move (see news for further details), @Aussies and Kiwis - they have a partnership with ANZ.

[...]I want to give you ONE more bit of advice. Something that I can vouch for. Watch out for deep fakes over the coming years. Earth really is entering the Twilight Zone. A lot of the things you're seeing on TV were literally never said and literally never happened.

AI algorithms exist that are powerful enough to track everything that is being said on earth in real time. This is what 5G is really about. It's about real time communication and information so that events can be changed and manipulated split moments after they happen. 5G is a complete embargo on truth and reality.

A lot of the information you have access to is being changed even before the binary finds its way to your screen. Everything from documents to photos and even video recordings. It's impossible to know what's real anymore, as 5G ramps up. But just know -- remember: there is and always will be an actual reality! That can never be changed. But you can't take what you see on a screen for granted anymore. You're going to need to use a lot more discernment.

If you don't see it with your eyes, it didn't happen. That's the best stance to take. OR, unless there are multiple eyewitnesses, that you can physically and verbally confirm the event with, you must presume it didn't happen.

Speaking of the Mandela effect, we're heading into a time where the term will be referred to daily. I can tell you that, for sure, due to the nature of my work.

I highly suspect that the person who sent me this information might very well be myself. I'm reluctant to say that. It's either a psyop (on me); and a test of my loyalty (or obedience, rather) -- which would mean I probably don't have much longer left to live. Or, the message really is from myself. I have chosen, using my discernment, to believe the latter. I am willing to take the risk, if the information is true.

The fact that I am even adding this update might mean that the message sender really is myself.
    Thank me later | Current Price
    Thanks, Bill for posting full details (I accidentally deleted your quote code), his link no longer works.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2023), Eva2 (1st December 2023), Harmony (1st December 2023), mountain_jim (1st December 2023), Tintin (1st December 2023), Yoda (1st December 2023)

12. Link to Post #47
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Thought this was a larp at the time, and I haven't changed that opinion. The storming of Area 51 by US citizens in 2020 of course did not happen. The real big story of 2020 was covid, which he makes no mention of.

I personally believe this story was 100% just that, a story -- pure fiction, and should be summarily tossed in the bunk pile: Known Hoaxes and Other Bad Information.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2023), ClearWater (1st December 2023), mountain_jim (1st December 2023), Yoda (1st December 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3