+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Did Anyone Just Experience a Timeline Shift?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Keajran's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Did Anyone Just Experience a Timeline Shift?

I think I may have jumped timelines Monday morning. I'm still in the new timeline. Things are different. I wish to not go back to the previous timeline. Sorry I can't really say more at this time.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Keajran For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2022), Gemma13 (9th December 2021), pyrangello (9th December 2021), RunningDeer (9th December 2021), T Smith (15th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member gbfromsea's Avatar
    Thanks

I wonder if the Timelines are like "Highlander" and "There can be only one!" they all eventually collapse to just the one and with any luck, it will be the one where I've put away a ****load of money (LOL).

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gbfromsea For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2022), Gemma13 (9th December 2021), RunningDeer (9th December 2021), T Smith (15th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021), Valerie Villars (15th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by gbfromsea (here)
    I wonder if the Timelines are like "Highlander" and "There can be only one!" they all eventually collapse to just the one and with any luck, it will be the one where I've put away a ****load of money (LOL).
    Maybe you are right. That would certainly explain why we are only concious of this one.

Of course we couldn't be consciously aware of 2 at the same time, but I have always wondered if there are multiple time lines, why is our concious here and now?
    Last edited by Patient; 12th September 2019 at 21:44.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2022), Gemma13 (9th December 2021), Peter UK (13th September 2019), RunningDeer (9th December 2021), T Smith (15th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021), Valerie Villars (15th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Maybe you are right. That would certainly explain why we are only concious of this one.

Of course we couldn't be consciously aware of 2 at the same time, but I have always wondered if there are multiple time lines, why is our concious here and now?
    If we accept multidimensionality as a fact, then in a sense being conscious of the here and now isn't strictly true. What you are taking to be the conscious here and now or timeline is simply where you believe your attention is focussed. However, there is a probable you in another timeline that holds the same belief because it's attention is also captivated by the particular events and associations of that timeline.

Both are fully genuine versions of yourself as paradoxical and enigmatic as that sounds.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 13th September 2019 at 05:35.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2022), Deux Corbeaux (15th September 2019), Gemma13 (9th December 2021), Pam (9th December 2021), RunningDeer (9th December 2021), T Smith (15th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021), Valerie Villars (13th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Kejaranhybrid (here)
    I think I may have jumped timelines Monday morning. I'm still in the new timeline. Things are different. I wish to not go back to the previous timeline. Sorry I can't really say more at this time.
    Intuitional? Or were there actual physical differences, e.g. a chair in a different place, a shirt you wore on Monday laundered and hanging in the closet on Tuesday, etc.? Or do things just "feel" different? For me, specific events between timelines (albeit mundane, e.g. desperate compositions of the same email) blended into the dominant timeline (for only the briefest of moments) before things mended and merged back together, kind of like a being aware of a two strands of a split hair that mends back together after a few moments.

If you want to return to previous timeline, focus on your memories and your reality just before Monday morning. What were you doing? Smells, actions, thoughts, tastes, feelings, etc. Bring it back. Maybe you can jump back. But if you want to say where you are, carry on...
    Last edited by T Smith; 15th September 2019 at 00:30.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Gemma13 (9th December 2021), RunningDeer (9th December 2021), tendril (9th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    Quote Posted by Patient (here)

If we accept multidimensionality as a fact, then in a sense being conscious of the here and now isn't strictly true. What you are taking to be the conscious here and now or timeline is simply where you believe your attention is focussed. However, there is a probable you in another timeline that holds the same belief because it's attention is also captivated by the particular events and associations of that timeline.

Both are fully genuine versions of yourself as paradoxical and enigmatic as that sounds.
    I think it's fair to say the discipline of quantum physics has established multidimensionality as a fact. How that relates to our consciousness is another matter, but we also know consciousness itself is an integral part of the equation. It is my personal belief at some point in our evolution as a species our own consciousness will eventually develop a rudimentary awareness across these multi-dimensions; what we call "focus" will thus becomes a conscious exercise of movement as opposed to an involuntary one. On deeper unconscious levels we chose our experience, but it seems inevitable to me moving our awareness between dimensions will eventually become a conscious endeavor....
    Last edited by T Smith; 15th September 2019 at 01:19.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (15th September 2019), Gemma13 (15th September 2019), Peter UK (15th September 2019), Reinhard (15th September 2019), Rosemarie (15th September 2019), RunningDeer (9th December 2021), Sadieblue (16th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021), Valerie Villars (15th September 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 times in 456 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    On deeper unconscious levels we chose our experience, but it seems inevitable to me moving our awareness between dimensions will eventually become a conscious endeavor....
    Not only on deeper unconscious levels we chose our experience, but many times we choose them consciously. I'll try to explain what I mean.

Some thought meandering......

I wonder, when making an important choice in one's life like; walking out of a relation or not, have an abortion or not, move to another country or stay - would there evolve, beside the conscious line one has chosen, also another line resulting from the other choice. Will they both develop their own timeline? One in this dimension, the other in a parallel timeline? ...... Oops, will that be the same dimension then, once we have access to it?
    (I have to think of the novel "The French Lieutenant's Woman", with two or even three different endings. )

In dreams, when I have to choose between two 'roads', the choice I made turns out to be disastrous, I say 'stop', return to the point I had a choice and take the other 'road'. Pity we can't do that when we are 'awake' ..... or maybe we can, in an altered state of mind, if that parallel timeline has been formed ?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Gemma13 (9th December 2021), Peter UK (15th September 2019), RunningDeer (9th December 2021), Sadieblue (16th September 2019), T Smith (15th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021), Valerie Villars (15th September 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Deux Corbeaux (here)
    I wonder, when making an important choice in one's life like; walking out of a relation or not, have an abortion or not, move to another country or stay - would there evolve, beside the conscious line one has chosen, also another line resulting from the other choice.
    Yes I believe so, they might be considered probabilities.

The point is that these are not your average day to day choices like what you will have for your breakfast, will you wear a blue or green t-shirt. The choices you have alluded to are life changing and have significant emotional charge and conflict as part of their makeup. When the creative tension reaches a crisis there will be a splitting off from consciousness or a division rather like a cell divides in biology, this will then become an alternate you that explores the choice you believe you didn't make.

Each of the respective selves from their own very unique perspective believes they are the true self or version because of the sheer commitment and energy that went into its formation.

It may or may not result in a different timeline per se but irrespective of whether that happens the two versions of yourself will be having entirely different experiences even within the same timeline.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 15th September 2019 at 11:12.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (15th September 2019), Gemma13 (9th December 2021), onevoice (15th September 2019), RunningDeer (9th December 2021), Sadieblue (16th September 2019), T Smith (15th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021), Valerie Villars (15th September 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

An alternate explanation may be less other worldly, such as, someone is using and interfacing what work you have done with grammatically correcting software and perhaps watching your reaction. Everything we do on our machines is an open book.

For some time now I have noticed that when I type a simple sentence words such as to might mysteriously become for which has three letters instead of two. I finally put this down to the idea that my old keyboard may need to be cleaned or may be electronically malfunctioning and in need of replacement.

However, an idea has been slowly developing in my mind regarding slips in space/time which we are constantly creating and using but cannot nail down because they are so small and seemingly inconsequential that there is no one we can discuss it with by way of comparison. It is extremely difficult to explain, although I can see it very clearly in my mind. It is like navigating your way on a highway from one lane to the other. The people you have on your new path may appear and disappear from your life without question. The new path you are making does not mean that your "old" path continues with each change, only your created changes are your executed pathway. In other words the extrapolations of your former old paths never develop, only your changed paths continues to exist.

Now that may be weirder than anything else.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (19th September 2019), Gemma13 (9th December 2021), pyrangello (9th December 2021), RunningDeer (9th December 2021), T Smith (18th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021), Valerie Villars (16th September 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    An alternate explanation may be less other worldly, such as, someone is using and interfacing what work you have done with grammatically correcting software and perhaps watching your reaction. Everything we do on our machines is an open book.
    I considered this. And I agree, this is certainly more plausible than a genuine timeline shift.

If this was the case, however, then the AI behind altering the grammar is very sophisticated. It wasn't just a word or two; the entire composition was revised. It was as if I had something to say... which could be said in many different ways. If I sat down and thought about the best way to articulate what I wanted to say (if I had all the time in the world) I would write the email in the exact way it came out.

But that's not how I wrote the email. If some software is correcting my writing, if that is the case, I'm sold, and I didn't even have to purchase

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (19th September 2019), Gemma13 (9th December 2021), Hym (9th December 2021), onevoice (18th September 2019), pyrangello (9th December 2021), RunningDeer (9th December 2021), tendril (9th December 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Well... this is just getting more bizarre. This afternoon it happened again, maybe for 30 seconds this time. Being that this was the second episode in a matter of days I feel like I have a better understanding of the dynamic of the experience. Without getting into too much detail about the work involved, I was sending off a series of emails to multiple clients that required responses back. Within a matter of minutes the first client emailed back, but oddly responded to an email I had written to her over a year ago (or so I judged after I re-read my portion of the email to her). In other words, the email I had just written not but a few minutes before did indeed come back with a response, but not to the words I had just written. I had written something completely different.
    The moment I read what you wrote above, I recalled I had an almost identical experience recently but I can't recall the specifics. I recall the feeling of it. Just can't recall if it was email or posts that jumped out of the timeline. Wish I had paid more attention to it at the time, like you do.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (19th September 2019), Gemma13 (9th December 2021), Hym (9th December 2021), pyrangello (9th December 2021), RunningDeer (9th December 2021), T Smith (19th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

At a social venue that I have been taking Mum to weekly or fortnightly for years there is a striking, middle aged tall woman with a beautiful soft voice who never fails to be dressed in extraordinarily amazing clothes that she carries so well.  This woman is nearly always the entrance greeter, so we are very familiar with how she looks.

Several weeks ago we didn't think she was greeting because the woman we were approaching looked similar but couldn't possibly be her because she was shorter, hair not as bright, rounder face, and dressed nicely but plainly.  Then she recognized us and spoke... in a deep voice. 

We are still shell shocked every time we see this woman in her "new form".

Was this a Mandella Effect or timeline shift, or something else?  I dunno. I always like to think that these anomalies are souls interfering with pre-programmed destinations that are not in our best interests.

And from an individual perspective maybe life is constantly being reshuffled to bring in better futures. Viva la anomalies

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

bluestflame (9th December 2021), Harmony (11th December 2021), Hym (9th December 2021), iota (12th December 2021), Journeyman (10th December 2021), mountain_jim (9th December 2021), Pam (9th December 2021), Peace in Oz (9th December 2021), pyrangello (9th December 2021), RunningDeer (9th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th December 2021), T Smith (9th December 2021), tendril (9th December 2021), wondering (9th December 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    At a social venue that I have been taking Mum to weekly or fortnightly for years there is a striking, middle aged tall woman with a beautiful soft voice who never fails to be dressed in extraordinarily amazing clothes that she carries so well.  This woman is nearly always the entrance greeter, so we are very familiar with how she looks.

Several weeks ago we didn't think she was greeting because the woman we were approaching looked similar but couldn't possibly be her because she was shorter, hair not as bright, rounder face, and dressed nicely but plainly.  Then she recognized us and spoke... in a deep voice. 

We are still shell shocked every time we see this woman in her "new form".

Was this a Mandella Effect or timeline shift, or something else?  I dunno. I always like to think that these anomalies are souls interfering with pre-programmed destinations that are not in our best interests.

And from an individual perspective maybe life is constantly being reshuffled to bring in better futures. Viva la anomalies
    Really interesting, particularly because both you and your mom made the observations. Was this change noted from one week to the next. How long was the time gap between seeing this woman in her previous form and the current version, if you don't mind me asking?
    Last edited by Pam; 9th December 2021 at 16:33.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Delight (9th December 2021), Gemma13 (10th December 2021), Harmony (11th December 2021), iota (12th December 2021), mountain_jim (9th December 2021), pyrangello (9th December 2021), RunningDeer (9th December 2021), T Smith (11th December 2021), tendril (9th December 2021), wondering (9th December 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Not so much a time shift, but for the last couple of months, I’m experiencing bilocation to connect with family that I’ve not seen for awhile. Also, there's an increase of leaving the body at odd times during the day for the last several weeks.

There’s an uptick of love ones, including my dog that passed in my dreams. I’m also experiencing them pop in for a quick hello throughout the day.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th December 2021 at 16:29.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Gemma13 (10th December 2021), Harmony (11th December 2021), Jad (11th December 2021), Journeyman (10th December 2021), mountain_jim (9th December 2021), Pam (9th December 2021), pyrangello (9th December 2021), Ravenlocke (11th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th December 2021), T Smith (11th December 2021), tendril (9th December 2021), wondering (10th December 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Not so much a time shift, but for the last couple of months, I’m experiencing bilocation to connect with family that I’ve not seen for awhile. Also, there's an increase of leaving the body at odd times during the day for the last several weeks.

There’s an uptick of love ones, including my dog that passed in my dreams. I’m also experiencing them pop in for a quick hello throughout the day.

It seem's as though the veil is getting much thinner. I have noticed what seems to be a quickening of cause and effect. There are definitely some strange things happening that either I didn't observe before or they are just beginning or merging, something different?? Paula, it seems like you are able to move around on the time-space grid with more flexibility than most. Very cool.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Gemma13 (10th December 2021), Harmony (11th December 2021), Jad (11th December 2021), Journeyman (10th December 2021), mountain_jim (9th December 2021), Patient (11th December 2021), Ravenlocke (11th December 2021), RunningDeer (9th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th December 2021), T Smith (11th December 2021), tendril (9th December 2021), wondering (10th December 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    It seem's as though the veil is getting much thinner. I have noticed what seems to be a quickening of cause and effect. There are definitely some strange things happening that either I didn't observe before or they are just beginning or merging, something different?? Paula, it seems like you are able to move around on the time-space grid with more flexibility than most. Very cool.
    Yes, that's how I see it, Pam. The veil is thinning. My guess is we all move around on the time-space grid, but like you've explained people become more cognizant of it because of the thinning.

Another thing I noticed is an uptick on how I’ll think a word and I’ll hear it at the same time. And it doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with the topic, so to explain it as context clues isn’t the case. The synchronicities are confirmation that we’re more in tune with and moving closer to the changes we’ve been talking about for a longgggg time.

People post how they see 11:11. Me too. But the main number sequences I see are 1234 and 234. I check in to see how I’m feeling and/or thank the universe for the connection.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th December 2021 at 19:10.

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (9th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (9th December 2021), Gemma13 (10th December 2021), Harmony (11th December 2021), Jad (11th December 2021), Journeyman (10th December 2021), mountain_jim (9th December 2021), Pam (9th December 2021), pyrangello (9th December 2021), Ravenlocke (11th December 2021), T Smith (11th December 2021), tendril (9th December 2021), wondering (10th December 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Yes, that's how I see it, Pam. The veil is thinning. My guess is we all move around on the time-space grid, but like you've explained people become more cognizant of it because of the thinning.

Another thing I noticed is an uptick on how I’ll think a word and I’ll hear it at the same time. And it doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with the topic, so to explain it as context clues isn’t the case. The synchronicities are confirmation that we’re more in tune with and moving closer to the changes we’ve been talking about for a longgggg time.

People post how they see 11:11. Me too. But the main number sequences I see are 1234 and 234. I check in to see how I’m feeling and/or thank the universe for the connection.
    I also feel that noticing and acknowledging these synchronicities seems to be an invitation to experience more and more of them which really is fun. I love it when I see the good natured, humorous element of the creation. The more attention we give it the more we get. It keeps life interesting. I have actually noticed the synchronicities with words. It may be a word I haven't thought about, seen or heard in years and poof, it may show up and sometimes in multiples. I haven't had that experience with numbers. Maybe I need to pay more attention.

I think we may be turning the bend to some very big surprises. It will knock many way, way off kilter, but to be honest, I am looking forward to it.

Cliff may be right on and sooner than we think we might be having bugs coming out of the woodwork.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Gemma13 (10th December 2021), Harmony (11th December 2021), iota (12th December 2021), Jad (11th December 2021), mountain_jim (9th December 2021), RunningDeer (9th December 2021), T Smith (11th December 2021), wondering (10th December 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Hey Pam yeah, the fact that both of us saw this anomaly is really significant. The time frame would have been less than 2 weeks between the dramatic change. And like I said, it is still overwhelming every time we see her.

Also exciting for me to ponder on in other areas besides timelines. Miraculous healing, body and shape shifting, etc.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Harmony (11th December 2021), iota (12th December 2021), Jad (11th December 2021), RunningDeer (11th December 2021), T Smith (11th December 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

THIS is my timeline and apparently they all end up here. There is no doubt.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Gemma13 (11th December 2021), Harmony (11th December 2021), iota (12th December 2021), meeradas (12th December 2021), RunningDeer (11th December 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    THIS is my timeline and apparently they all end up here. There is no doubt.

That was pretty cool. My only resistance is that I believe it must be recognized as coming from the Energetic Heart, not the pineal gland which could mimic manifestation of a luring "false light" trap, i.e. counter intelligence, to the inevitable, designed to stall individuals and groups, to buy "more time".

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Harmony (11th December 2021), iota (12th December 2021), RunningDeer (11th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast