+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Russell Brand

1. Link to Post #1
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,671 times in 266 posts

Default Russell Brand

I've found many singular threads on Russell Brand, but no one single general thread. I wanted one place to put all the wonderful videos, interviews, book reviews and more that he's been associated with. I'll start with these videos from his own YouTube channel:

This is How Many People We Actually Trust...

How to Be Happy

Has anybody read his books? I'm considering ordering one next week.
    Last edited by RogueEllis; 7th September 2019 at 23:10.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to RogueEllis For This Post:

Anchor (10th September 2019), Antagenet (8th September 2019), Arcturian108 (10th September 2019), avid (8th September 2019), Baby Steps (11th September 2019), Ben (8th September 2019), bennycog (8th September 2019), Bill Ryan (7th September 2019), Bluegreen (8th September 2019), Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2019), Fellow Aspirant (8th September 2019), Forest Denizen (8th September 2019), Gemma13 (30th September 2019), graciousb (24th March 2022), ichingcarpenter (8th September 2019), Ioneo (8th September 2019), Kryztian (20th December 2019), Ol' Roy (20th December 2019), pounamuknight (19th September 2023), Sadieblue (8th September 2019), Star Tsar (10th September 2019), Strat (10th September 2019), Tintin (8th September 2019), Wind (8th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Russell Brand

Most recently uploaded video:

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogueEllis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2023), Star Tsar (10th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Russell Brand has gone from now being a clothed/beard-like Abraham figure from his earlier images as Jesus Christ; why the convoluted images?- he has been reported to be Katy Perry's handler; don't know if this is true but nothing would surprise me anymore-

Larry

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2023), Icare (24th June 2023), Melinda (15th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    Russell Brand has gone from now being a clothed/beard-like Abraham figure from his earlier images as Jesus Christ; why the convoluted images?- he has been reported to be Katy Perry's handler; don't know if this is true but nothing would surprise me anymore-

Larry
    I know nothing of the sorts but would love to know more from all sides of the coin! But I also believe people are allowed to change themselves as they grow and learn.

In the meantime, here's a video Russel just posted about "Greatness vs. Mediocrity"*

*Warning* Useless <1 minute Woody Allen praising.
    Last edited by RogueEllis; 11th September 2019 at 00:36.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogueEllis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2023), Mare (11th September 2019), Wind (16th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Russel brand is under their control, he's not genuine.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merlinus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2023), Icare (24th June 2023), Mike Gorman (18th March 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Merlinus (here)
    Under who's control?
    Where is the evidence?
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2023), graciousb (24th March 2022), Kryztian (20th December 2019), RogueEllis (30th September 2019), Wind (30th September 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Under who's control?
    Where is the evidence?
    Chris
    Yes, please, where is the evidence? I have an open mind and I am a good listener.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogueEllis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2023), Kryztian (20th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Two recent videos:

How to Feel Better!

Learn to Meditate with Deepak Chopra & Russell Brand
    Last edited by RogueEllis; 30th September 2019 at 02:21.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogueEllis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2023), Sunny-side-up (30th September 2019), Wind (30th September 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Love Russell Brand. I don’t follow everything he does now as he convinced me of his genuine integrity years ago.

He learns, grows and evolves. A good thing, especially as he is genuinely concerned about humanity.

Recently watched his RE-BIRTH stand-up gig on Netflix.

https://www.netflix.com/au/title/80187306

Not disappointed as it gave good insight into his journey after some of his controversial public appearances (2013 timeframe e.g. BBC’s Jeremy Paxman interview where he went full attack on politicians, inequality, etc).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YR4CseY9pk

In RE-BIRTH there is a wonderful true story toward the end where Russell, with great humility, showcases ordinary people doing extraordinary things for change.

Russell is also a role model for addicts. His endurance in his own recovery is tremendously inspiring.

Great idea to have a Russell Brand Thread imo

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2023), Forest Denizen (2nd October 2019), Kryztian (20th December 2019), Mike (30th September 2019), Strat (30th September 2019), Wind (30th September 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Russell is a high profile, wealthy celebrity, In order to be in that position, you must give your self over, and pledge allegiance to the hidden hand.

Russell Brand Exposed: A 'Pied Piper' to Misdirect the Semi Awakened - His Fabian Society Connections & Involvement in Mind Control

https://steemit.com/politics/@ura-so...n-mind-control

If you want more evidence against him, look at his Masonic symbolism, clothing, and gestures.

Both the heroes, and villains, are provided to the sheeple. They are god, and the devil.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Under who's control?
    Where is the evidence?
    Chris
    My post was supposed to be a quote to you.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Merlinus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2023), Brian Miles Kobernuss (27th September 2023), Icare (24th June 2023), Matthew (15th April 2022), onawah (20th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    France Avalon Member OopsWrongPlanet?'s Avatar
    Thanks

He totally lost me when he did that about turn from 'don't vote' to 'vote labour' a couple of elections back.

x

M

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OopsWrongPlanet? For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2023), Icare (24th June 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,659 times in 20,817 posts

• Russell Brand RESPONDS To Smear Pieces:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2023), jaybee (15th April 2022), Reinhard (19th March 2022), Suzi E (20th March 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,951 times in 2,389 posts

Russell slams the current system of democracy on national TV.
    Surprised me! Not that he said it but that it went out and also, the audience loved it.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2023), jaybee (15th April 2022), Vangelo (15th April 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Russell slams the current system of democracy on national TV.
    Surprised me! Not that he said it but that it went out and also, the audience loved it.
    {video snipped}
    I see in the comment section on YT that this happened 8 years ago...I doubt that Jonathan Ross would be allowed to have him on now...?

Russell is great and a family man now as well as carrying on with a successful career and spreading his thoughts and teachings - I love him - I hope he can keep going on with his YouTube Channel with his 5.5 MILLION subscribers - so far he has managed to survive the YT cull because he keeps within certain parameters while still delivering the core message....

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2023), Ewan (15th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th March 2023), popadoodle (4th June 2022), Vangelo (15th April 2022), wondering (15th April 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,659 times in 20,817 posts

• Guardian's HIT PIECE On Russell Brand And His 'Descent Into CONSPIRACY THEORIES': Brie & Robby

Briahna Joy Gray and Robby Soave react to an opinion piece from The Guardian in which the authors criticize Russell Brand.
    • Imagine the following Mainstream Media would get if (fully understand) they started telling the truth.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th March 2023 at 13:06.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2023), Vangelo (16th March 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Russell Brand, he is a complex person, I have followed his career in a general sense and he his definitely a 'force of nature' his personality seems to feed on the energy of confronting the various topics which make up our social world, he likes to challenge, to confront and to mock/scoff - I am not certain about this man, he obviously enjoys attention, and being able to build 6 millions of subscribers on YouTube, on the sheer power of his personality : that he is a voice of critique, and revelation of corruption/hypocrisy and official wickedness can only be a positive thing; and yet I am troubled, Russell proclaimed the great merit of a major Mother WEFER, as Cliff High calls them - Yuval Harari,

This excessive gushing over Yuval Harari, disturbs me, I had thought Brand was going in a positive direction, and much of what he states has great merit, but there is something insidious here, others have said Brand is 'controlled opposition' and this could be right, his almost hysterical personality drives all of the topics we know have the stench of corruption, and blatant evil in them: Fauci, Covid vaccines, Pfizer, Moderna, Klaus Schwab and DAVOS - I see this adulation of Yuval Harari, and it disappoints me.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

avid (18th March 2023), Bill Ryan (20th September 2023), Brian Miles Kobernuss (27th September 2023), Icare (19th September 2023), Mari (18th March 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,162 times in 897 posts

Brand talks with everyone, let them speak, connects with many ,and charmes even his enemies, but always speaks his mind,the man is simply too spontanious , excited & passionate to not be sincere ..

34. The Following User Says Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

https://archive.ph/xQGil

VIDEO
    How The Times and The Sunday Times investigated Russell Brand
    Our inquiries into the comedian began in 2019, spanned the globe and involved speaking to hundreds of sources
    new
    Saturday September 16 2023, 4.00pm BST, The Sunday Times

In early 2019, The Sunday Times was made aware of allegations against Russell Brand relating to his treatment of women.
    The Sunday Times reporter Rosamund Urwin began speaking to sources in comedy, showbusiness and the film industry.
    Within the world of comedy, there had been allegations circling for a number of years.
    Most spoke of Brand as an intimidating figure, and were worried about speaking out, with many only agreeing to talk to our journalists anonymously.
    Some mentioned they had previously been approached by other media, but those organisations had never published or broadcast.
    At the same time that Urwin had been conducting her inquiries, The Times had also been investigating Brand.
    Brand’s alleged victims with the most serious allegations of sexual assault would eventually agree to let both publications share their stories.
    Over the course of this investigation, a team of journalists contacted hundreds of people.
    These included friends, family of alleged victims, comedians, executives in the TV industry and people who worked alongside, and for, Brand.
    Three of the alleged victims have spent hours being interviewed by our journalists, both in person and during extensive phone conversations.
    They have also provided substantial information to corroborate their allegations.
    None of the women whose stories we are telling know each other.
    No one involved was paid to contribute to our reporting.
    Brand denies all of the allegations and says all of his relationships have been consensual.
    • Russell Brand’s statement in full
    The timeline
    At the start of 2021, The Sunday Times was contacted by Alice*, who had become aware of our investigation.
    She alleges Brand was sexually and emotionally abusive towards her in 2006, when she was 16 and he was 30.
    Alice had never spoken out before. Four months earlier, she had decided to contact Brand’s agent with her allegations. The agent had passed her to a lawyer acting for Brand, who denied her allegations and took no further action.
    In autumn 2022, Channel 4’s Dispatches formally began collaborating with The Sunday Times to investigate Brand.
    Prior to this, the broadcaster had also been speaking to sources within the TV and comedy industries.
    As the investigation expanded, The Times and The Sunday Times began working together.
    In April this year, The Times journalist Charlotte Wace was introduced to Nadia* by a contact.
    Nadia alleges she was raped by Brand in Los Angeles in July 2012.
    Our journalists went through a wealth of evidence, provided by Nadia, which corroborated her claims. These included therapy notes from a rape treatment centre, text messages, details of call records, photographs and a version of a letter she says she sent to Brand about the impact of the alleged rape on her life.
    A short time later, The Times spoke to Phoebe*, who claims she was sexually assaulted in 2013 while she was working at Brand’s home.
    All the women’s claims required corroboration, which took many hours of work.
    The Sunday Times and The Times put the three women at the centre of this investigation in contact with Channel 4’s Dispatches.
    Those involved re-read Brand’s memoirs, watched and listened to hundreds of hours of recordings of his old comedy sets, radio shows and TV appearances.
    Freedom of Information requests were also placed with a number of organisations.
    Finally journalists approached Brand, his representatives, the BBC, Channel 4 and the production company Endemol with detailed allegations. On Friday night, Brand released a video denying all of the allegations in our investigation.
    *these names have been changed

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2023), gini (19th September 2023), Pam (20th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread