+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: JFK: 3 shooters, the fatal bullet from Johnny Roselli in the storm drain.

1. Link to Post #41
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,497 times in 4,310 posts

Default Re: JFK: 3 shooters, the fatal bullet from Johnny Roselli in the storm drain.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Jantje (here)
    Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    ^ wanted to watch, but refuse to give YouTube credentials to 'verify my age'
    Just type nsfw before youtube and press enter and you should be able to watch it
    And there's a different upload here: (360p, slightly lower resolution, but as best I can see at first glance it's the same video)

Not sure if you were aware Bill, this is only a clip, taken from Francis Conolly's brilliant "Everything is a Rich Man's Trick" documentary, that I posted on page 1, and indeed in other places on the forum - it leads in to JFK but it encompasses so much else. As a documentary on conspiracies, secrets, and hidden histories of the 20th century, this is one of my all time top picks.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2019), mountain_jim (3rd November 2019), raregem (18th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: JFK: 3 shooters, the fatal bullet from Johnny Roselli in the storm drain.

...and then this one, released last night -

All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2019), DaveToo (18th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th November 2019), mountain_jim (19th November 2019), onawah (11th November 2019), raregem (18th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Tony Gambino confirms the head shot came from the storm drain. He also says a LOT of other things, such as who sponsored Clint Eastwood's career, who killed Marilyn Monroe, where and why Jimmy Hoffa is buried, and who carried out 9/11:
    The latest on Hoffa -

Eric Shawn: Mobster's son says he knows where Jimmy Hoffa is buried (and who killed him)
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2019), mountain_jim (22nd November 2019), raregem (18th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    Thanks Sammy for this link.
    I will be up front about what I think about all of this.
    It certainly is interesting and makes for good entertainment over dinner.
    Everything that Linda Moulton says could very well be true.

However, I have a strong feeling that nothing will ever be exposed to the general public about this
    by official government bodies nor the mainstream media in my lifetime.
    And so this subject will remain in the 'conspiracy' domain, just as it is now, for decades to come.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd November 2019), Chester (22nd November 2019), Hym (9th April 2021), raregem (18th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    Thanks Sammy for this link.
    I will be up front about what I think about all of this.
    It certainly is interesting and makes for good entertainment over dinner.
    Everything that Linda Moulton says could very well be true.

However, I have a strong feeling that nothing will ever be exposed to the general public about this
    by official government bodies nor the mainstream media in my lifetime.
    And so this subject will remain in the 'conspiracy' domain, just as it is now, for decades to come.
    If I had to bet on it, I bet on your strong feeling.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd November 2019), Hym (9th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Chester; 22nd November 2019 at 23:38.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd November 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,501 times in 4,009 posts

Here is an unusual perspective which ignores the fatal bullet and instead focuses on the first bullet.

There are six testimonies that say the first one came from the bridge through the windshield, or, that the witnesses saw a bullet hole in the glass, including from the guy who replaced the windshield.

Therefor the position that says there was a cover-up is based around efforts to conceal this shot, because it would prove more than one shooter, which would prove a conspiracy.

It was further suppressed from The History Channel's 2003 The Men Who Killed Kennedy. Three episodes were purged--superficially, because it frames LBJ. But there were a whole two seconds where the hole in the windshield could be seen. And so this is the bit that was "actually" removed.

It may not solve much, but it may help explain what happened and in what way things were tampered with originally to promote "lone gunman".

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2021), Hym (9th April 2021), mountain_jim (15th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Gianni Russo is a know liar. He makes things up. Johnny Roselli was in the Dal Tex building with Charles Nicoletti George bush snr and CIA spotters. Johnny roselli was very close with the CIA. I’m not sure anyone was in the storm drain. No one I know of. Though Roscoe white was meant to be involved and I have no idea where he was if at all. It was James files who shot the head shot from the grassy knoll.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theallykat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2021), Chester (9th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3