+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 11 17 LastLast

Thread: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

There is a youtube channel called Quartz Crystal I have been watching for a while now.
    This is her channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxL...Vf7ym8ffCV-MSA

This is her first youtube video, she covers the basics here:
    https://youtu.be/2iaeb_nCRbE

She has posted over 400 videos about the matrix (what this reality really is)
    She talks about what this reality really is which is a matrix that we are creating to experience it.

This is what she talks about the matrix itself
    - this reality is an intentional creation by what we would call source, so it is like a matrix that we are trapped in
    - source created this reality so that source could enter into the game
    - source entered into the game as source players
    - besides source players there are soulless ones and entities
    - soulless ones are the people without souls and animals that all don't have souls
    - there are only about 1,500,000 souls alive on Earth at this time
    - all other people are soulless, 5000 to every soul
    - there are different types of entities that includes reptilians
    - the matrix is scripted to be a certain way
    - the matrix as a whole is scripted to be a certain way
    - all soulless ones are acting based on what is in their script, and their lives are based on scripts
    - scripts are like the storybook in the matrix that is followed
    (you can see how the matrix is scripted when you look into how there are coded numbers that appear all through the matrix in synchronicity, it shows how this matrix is scripted)
    - religion is matrix programming and traps and participation in religions creates black magic attachments to you

This is what she says about how source player have energy in the matrix:
    - souls have been reincarnating over and over until they win the game
    - souls use their energy to create the matrix
    - when source players lose their energy it goes to power the matrix by using it to power the entities that act as the soulless ones
    - souls have source fractals and daily supply energies
    - souls can exist on different dimensional planes ranging from one to eleven, called frequency planes
    - when a soul does lower frequency things they lose their energy and keep their frequency in a lower state as a result
    - lower frequency things include things such as eating meat and having orgasms
    - emotional states can also take energy from a source player and drain their energy, and can lower their frequency depending on the emotion
    - certain emotions are lower frequency states of being such as anger
    - if a source player completes inner alchemy they will not have the desire for orgasm anymore

- if a source player is eating meat they can not reach the frequencies 5 or higher
    - frequency 5 and higher is where you connect to your source self and can unlock your script, and law of attraction starts to work
    - source players can use their energy to manifest what they want to in their reality and rewrite their script
    - they can do this once they unlock their script and get to a higher frequency
    - source players can program a pendulum to ask questions to their source self

In the matrix, there are source players, soulless ones, and entities. Soulless ones are the people without souls, and source players are the people with souls. Entities are soulless beings that exist in the matrix but not people. So entities would be creatures like reptilians and aliens.

The soulless ones are powered by something called energy. When source players do lower frequency activities such as eating meat and having sex then they lose their energy and it is used to power the soulless ones.
    There are eleven frequency levels for source players to be on. Until you stop eating meat you will not be able to rise to level 5 or higher.

What is even more interesting is that she said this matrix we are currently in is actually a secondary matrix that was created from the primary matrix that we are hooked up to, but that both are powered by source energies. She says that there are entities that come from the primary matrix and plug into the physical matrix and that it includes entities such as aliens and reptilians.

I have been doing all of the things she has said to do.

Do you consider yourselves to be source players as well?

2. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,671 times in 266 posts

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

I would be interested in knowing all eleven frequencies. The rest is too complicated for my simpleton brain parts to grasp.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogueEllis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (16th September 2019)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Interesting stuff — but (though this may be off-topic here! ) I reject the meat-eating dictum. It's far more intricate than that.

For instance, I know many vegetarians and vegans who still kill bugs (or even rats and mice in their houses) without a second thought. It's the quality of awareness and empathy with all living things that matters, and with many people, no matter what they eat, that's absent or lacking. Awareness of and sensitivity to our environment can be reflected in MANY different ways in our human lives.

5. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (29th September 2019), Antagenet (17th September 2019), Arcturian108 (18th September 2019), Art (19th September 2019), bobme (19th September 2019), conk (16th December 2019), Creedence (17th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th January 2020), Deux Corbeaux (16th September 2019), Eva2 (27th September 2019), Intranuclear (18th September 2019), Ioneo (14th September 2019), jjjones (17th September 2019), Lefty Dave (15th September 2019), littleOne (23rd September 2019), magicmanx (27th September 2019), Michi (14th September 2019), modini (15th September 2019), onevoice (16th September 2019), Paprika (19th September 2019), PathWalker (17th September 2019), Peter UK (14th September 2019), petra (17th September 2019), PurpleLama (19th September 2019), Rhogar (27th September 2019), Rosemarie (15th September 2019), Sadieblue (14th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (14th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (17th September 2019), thepainterdoug (20th September 2019), toppy (15th September 2019), Valerie Villars (14th September 2019), Victoria (15th September 2019), Watching from Cyprus (26th September 2019), Wind (16th September 2019), wondering (15th September 2019), Yoda (14th September 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I agree, it is indeed about having respect for all life. I don't kill bugs myself, and I am also vegan.
    Killing bugs would also lower your frequency and drain energy because when you intend to do such harm then it is a lower frequency behavior. When you have respect for all life then it will be higher frequency, and that does include being vegan and also not killing bugs.

7. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The first four frequencies are the red zone frequencies. Currently it is only levels 3 and 4 because levels 1 and 2 have been removed. These are not the frequencies that will benefit you to be on and you cannot manifest in these frequencies. Once you remove meat from your diet you rise to level 5 after some time. At level 5 you can unlock your script and you can achieve a source self connection. Frequencies 5-9 are considered blue zone frequencies. After you do that you rise to the other frequencies. Frequencies 10 and 11 are outside the box frequecies. Higher frequency means you get more energy and have more power in your intent.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

I find it hard to believe that only 1.5m people on earth have souls. Knowing animals, they have spirits too. I don't think that this matrix interpretation is accurate in this regard.

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Antagenet (17th September 2019), Arcturian108 (18th September 2019), Baby Steps (5th October 2019), Blacklight43 (17th September 2019), catzone (29th September 2019), East Sun (15th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (25th September 2019), Happyjak (27th September 2019), jjjones (17th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (27th September 2019), petra (17th September 2019), toppy (15th September 2019), Watching from Cyprus (26th September 2019)

10. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,671 times in 266 posts

Quote Posted by sourcetruth (here)
    The first four frequencies are the red zone frequencies. Currently it is only levels 3 and 4 because levels 1 and 2 have been removed. These are not the frequencies that will benefit you to be on and you cannot manifest in these frequencies. Once you remove meat from your diet you rise to level 5 after some time. At level 5 you can unlock your script and you can achieve a source self connection. Frequencies 5-9 are considered blue zone frequencies. After you do that you rise to the other frequencies. Frequencies 10 and 11 are outside the box frequecies. Higher frequency means you get more energy and have more power in your intent.
    Are these frequencies reveled in the videos? Can you share what they are? Can a person and a person's environment exist on separate frequencies?

11. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You can say they have something spirit-like associated with them, but that is not the same as having a soul. Animals have something which is spirit like but not a soul. A soul is connected to source while a spirit-like entity is not.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Yeah, in other videos made by the same channel they go into depth about the frequencies. It is mostly that the higher frequency plane the more energy you get and the more powerful you are and your intention is.
    Quote Can a person and a person's environment exist on separate frequencies?
    Yes, because a person can talk with and interact with soulless ones on a lower frequency plane.

12. Link to Post #9
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,478 times in 2,544 posts

I have always found the concept of viewing others, whether it be groups, those you label "evil", or others you simply don't like, as "soulless" as being a very dangerous concept to embrace.
    There are items on the list above I do resonate with, but I don't think I'd choose to dive into this reality tunnel full-force! haha (Of course, I generally don't prefer all or nothing belief systems anyway.)

But hey - thanks sourcetruth! It looks to be a very interesting video for me to watch and have FUN speculating on later tonight.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bruno (16th September 2019), Justplain (15th September 2019), petra (17th September 2019), PurpleLama (19th September 2019)

14. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 18:18.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

catzone (29th September 2019), Happyjak (27th September 2019), littleOne (24th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (27th September 2019), petra (17th September 2019), PurpleLama (19th September 2019)

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Interesting stuff — but (though this may be off-topic here! ) I reject the meat-eating dictum. It's far more intricate than that.

For instance, I know many vegetarians and vegans who still kill bugs (or even rats and mice in their houses) without a second thought. It's the quality of awareness and empathy with all living things that matters, and with many people, no matter what they eat, that's absent or lacking. Awareness of and sensitivity to our environment can be reflected in MANY different ways in our human lives.
    Eating meat is helpful for grounding with people who have done a lot of shadow work/clearing. For the average person who hasn't dissolved any heaviness out of his etheric body, the vegan lifestyle can lighten their energy in a positive way. The lighter your soul, the more powerful your thoughts, assuming you're sufficiently grounded.
    Last edited by TomKat; 15th September 2019 at 01:52.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

petra (17th September 2019), PurpleLama (19th September 2019)

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I agree, it is indeed about having respect for all life. I don't kill bugs myself, and I am also vegan.
    Killing bugs would also lower your frequency and drain energy because when you intend to do such harm then it is a lower frequency behavior. When you have respect for all life then it will be higher frequency, and that does include being vegan and also not killing bugs.
    I kill bugs all the time, and I have devoted my life for the last 45 years to spiritual perfection. An insect colony will use the death of individuals as sensory feedback to know where not to go. I used to chase wasps out of my backyard shed and they kept coming back. It wasn't until I started killing them that they got the message. The best way to get rid of ants is to squish a bunch of them and leave them there. This tells the queen not to go there anymore. To the degree you are willing to kill, you don't have to. I feel harmlessness is symptomatic of a guilty conscious. One is healthy to the degree they feel powerful, which implies potentially dangerous. You're not getting out of the matrix by practicing polarity.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

petra (17th September 2019), PurpleLama (19th September 2019)

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kamikaze (here)
    None is soulless I would say but different level of awareness in it's development, not all are on the same level in life experience and/or reincarnation and development of being.

I tend to agree the thought presented is dangerous and evil in nature to want to support these "better beings" and trash the rest as scrap to be littered and forgotten. The thought that all these things have no value sets a kinda of path of resentment and being of superiority in your own thought is what leads to all that which we might perceive as evil at it's core.
    None are better in the grand scheme of things and to be perceived as having a grander value as another.

These things are all to often taken to their extreme in life leading to conflict. Think of all the ideologies in the world where the one thinks of itself superior denouncing another making their way 'right' and doing all things evil if one wants to go here.
    To many find the idea of superiority of themselves too grand and a way to cope with oneself when they aren't right in their life to be too complex to see straight on for what it might be. It's self protection to find these things to try protect oneself when things aren't going one's own way trying to grasp at things like this thinking "You" are a "better!" than those scum you see in front that might not think or do things the way you want things done. There are other ways than yours to the world at large, perception that there is not only your way.

There is no such things only 1.500.000 souls on earth. What a precise concept that there is such a amount of souls to be around only!
    I find spiritually elitist ideas interesting to entertain. Gary Douglas of Access Consciousness (a Scientology spin-off) says that slightly more than half the population is highly limited in awareness, whereas the other half are the sparks, the can-do people. I try to apply this but usually only find about 25% to fit his description of the dullards, at least in the city. Out in the small towns, he may be right. Mark Prophet, Elizabeth Claire Prophet's husband who started the cult, said many people have synthetic souls. And there are people who think there are only 144,000 souls on Earth, taken from the bible.
    But when I think about all the possible timelines that co-exist, I wonder if maybe everyone is a soulless automaton on other timelines than the one they're currently inhabiting.
    Last edited by TomKat; 15th September 2019 at 08:44.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Happyjak (27th September 2019), PurpleLama (19th September 2019)

22. Link to Post #14
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,478 times in 2,544 posts

If I was stranded alone on a desert island with just about any human on earth, I can't imagine not connecting with that person's soul eventually.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (16th September 2019), East Sun (15th November 2019), Happyjak (27th September 2019), Peter UK (15th September 2019), PurpleLama (19th September 2019)

24. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Eating meat is helpful for grounding with people who have done a lot of shadow work/clearing. For the average person who hasn't dissolved any heaviness out of his etheric body, the vegan lifestyle can lighten their energy in a positive way. The lighter your soul, the more powerful your thoughts, assuming you're sufficiently grounded.
    There are people that may teach that, but this sounds like the teachings of gurus that I would hear. Quartz Crystal talks about how many spiritual teachings are made by the matrix to misdirect source players with false knowledge. There is a lot that they teach that will not really help source players master the matrix but will make them think that they are.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

What you think you are connecting with is the energies that are going towards creating the programmed entity that animates the human. This is what we could call the spirit because spirit is the illusion of a soul.

25. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I kill bugs all the time, and I have devoted my life for the last 45 years to spiritual perfection. An insect colony will use the death of individuals as sensory feedback to know where not to go. I used to chase wasps out of my backyard shed and they kept coming back. It wasn't until I started killing them that they got the message. The best way to get rid of ants is to squish a bunch of them and leave them there. This tells the queen not to go there anymore. To the degree you are willing to kill, you don't have to. I feel harmlessness is symptomatic of a guilty conscious. One is healthy to the degree they feel powerful, which implies potentially dangerous. You're not getting out of the matrix by practicing polarity.
    This is the kind of talk that I hear a lot.
    It usually goes like this:
    "I have been eating meat and having orgasms or (insert a lower frequency activity here) for all my life, and I have been fine".

What the people that think like this don't realize is that because they have been living in the lower frequency realm their entire life, they haven never actually experienced the higher frequency realm, so they think that they enjoy their lower frequency experiences when they would have a much better experience in the higher frequency realm.

26. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kamikaze (here)
    None is soulless I would say but different level of awareness in it's development, not all are on the same level in life experience and/or reincarnation and development of being.

I tend to agree the thought presented is dangerous and evil in nature to want to support these "better beings" and trash the rest as scrap to be littered and forgotten. The thought that all these things have no value sets a kinda of path of resentment and being of superiority in your own thought is what leads to all that which we might perceive as evil at it's core.
    None are better in the grand scheme of things and to be perceived as having a grander value as another.

These things are all to often taken to their extreme in life leading to conflict. Think of all the ideologies in the world where the one thinks of itself superior denouncing another making their way 'right' and doing all things evil if one wants to go here.
    To many find the idea of superiority of themselves too grand and a way to cope with oneself when they aren't right in their life to be too complex to see straight on for what it might be. It's self protection to find these things to try protect oneself when things aren't going one's own way trying to grasp at things like this thinking "You" are a "better!" than those scum you see in front that might not think or do things the way you want things done. There are other ways than yours to the world at large, perception that there is not only your way.

There is no such things only 1.500.000 souls on earth. What a precise concept that there is such a amount of souls to be around only!
    I would say that there are, in fact, soulless ones.
    Although there are some ideas that we may not like the implications of, that is not a reason to not consider them or not discuss them.

The 1.5 million souls figure is based on what the youtube channel that I talked about said. She said that about 1 of 5000 people are souls, so therefore 1 in 5000 of people in the world is 1.5 million people.

27. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    If I was stranded alone on a desert island with just about any human on earth, I can't imagine not connecting with that person's soul eventually.
    That was stated so unassumingly it just has to be true.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2019), Blacklight43 (17th September 2019), conk (20th September 2019), East Sun (15th November 2019), petra (17th September 2019)

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

This is the kind of talk that I hear a lot.
    It usually goes like this:
    "I have been eating meat and having orgasms or (insert a lower frequency activity here) for all my life, and I have been fine".

What the people that think like this don't realize is that because they have been living in the lower frequency realm their entire life, they haven never actually experienced the higher frequency realm, so they think that they enjoy their lower frequency experiences when they would have a much better experience in the higher frequency realm.
    OK Mr. Sourcetruth. Thanks for schooling me.
    If I may school you for a minute: unless you have dissolved your shadow, your pretence of higher frequency is not a fact but merely a self-assertion. And my advice is to not follow any channelled material no matter how interesting or flattering. There are parasitic, theocratic entities that sit on the astral plane or the one above who just love to dole out complete philosophies to us peons down here, and their earthly followers don't do too well. If you wish to do yourself any good, you're better off listening to people down here with practical knowledge and experience. Or not...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Goba (20th September 2019), petra (17th September 2019), PurpleLama (19th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (15th September 2019)

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

A very enlightened man replied after being asked why he was not a vegetarian.

What you put into your body goes into the sewer, it has no importance.
    What comes out from your body (meaning, your actions, your expressions, your thoughts your feelings your emotions and consciousness) is what is important.

Personally I would rather spend company with a soul who is kind, caring and respectful towards all humanity no matter what they eat.
    Than spend time with with a Vegan or vegetarian you thinks they are a know it all and judges those who do not agree with their own life style choices. I know a few of those wannabe gurus and have no time for them.

The same enlightened man also said, By their fruits, you shall know them
    Last edited by Billy; 15th September 2019 at 10:55.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

32. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th September 2019), Baby Steps (5th October 2019), Bill Ryan (15th September 2019), Blacklight43 (17th September 2019), bobme (18th September 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (15th September 2019), catzone (29th September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (16th September 2019), Happyjak (27th September 2019), Ivanhoe (19th September 2019), Kamikaze (15th September 2019), littleOne (24th September 2019), magicmanx (27th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th September 2019), Michi (15th September 2019), petra (17th September 2019), PurpleLama (19th September 2019), Rhogar (27th September 2019), RogueEllis (15th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (15th September 2019), thepainterdoug (20th September 2019), Tintin (15th September 2019), toppy (20th September 2019), Wind (16th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 11 17 LastLast