+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst 1 11 17 LastLast

Thread: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

1. Link to Post #201
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,910 times in 20,684 posts

Talking Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

@alleged'source'truth coming to Avalon [quote] "to get several different perspectives" [unquote] ... to what end?

Practicing how to dodge, evade, being entrenched, undeterred, dogmatic, humorless, and always proselytizing to others ... yes you succeed in that very well!

I wonder how many others use pendulum too, exposing the real intent of "SourceTruth" & "Quartz Crytsal" (having certain claims if true, contradicts to have a "need" for donations and disabling comments on her videos).
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th September 2019 at 15:34.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

greybeard (30th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st October 2019), onevoice (30th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #202
    Language
    Thanks
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th September 2019 at 16:22.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Forest Denizen (30th September 2019), Franny (1st October 2019), onevoice (30th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

I find it odd to even question it if animals have a soul - everything has a soul, everything that grows, everything with some interaction with nature MUST have a soul (I believe that even stones or crystals could have a soul because crystals grow)
    whatever the mind can conceive it can achieve

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to vander For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th September 2019), Forest Denizen (30th September 2019), Franny (1st October 2019), Gracy (30th September 2019), greybeard (30th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st October 2019), onevoice (30th September 2019), PurpleLama (2nd October 2019)

7. Link to Post #204
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Quote Posted by vander (here)
    I find it odd to even question it if animals have a soul - everything has a soul, everything that grows, everything with some interaction with nature MUST have a soul (I believe that even stones or crystals could have a soul because crystals grow)
    I have photographic proof that my cat reincarnated. I posted on on another thread that my cat had reincarnated. I'm 100% certain my old cat came back in a new body. Although only 3 months old, he remembered all the favorite things he and I used to do together. The new version now display more maturity that would be normally be expected from a 3 month old kitty; he acts more like a 3 years or older cat but with the energy and enthusiasm of a kitty. If this was any other random cat, this would be impossible. Both the old and the new cat was born feral and rescued. My wife originally rescued the old version, and a friend of our daughter rescued the new version. Both rescued happened in FL. Old Fluke entered our life in the middle of September of 2007. The new cat entered our life in the middle of September of 2019.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th September 2019), Forest Denizen (30th September 2019), Franny (1st October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st October 2019)

9. Link to Post #205
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    I have photographic proof that my cat reincarnated. I posted on on another thread that my cat had reincarnated. I'm 100% certain my old cat came back in a new body. Although only 3 months old, he remembered all the favorite things he and I used to do together. The new version now display more maturity that would be normally be expected from a 3 month old kitty; he acts more like a 3 years or older cat but with the energy and enthusiasm of a kitty. If this was any other random cat, this would be impossible. Both the old and the new cat was born feral and rescued. My wife originally rescued the old version, and a friend of our daughter rescued the new version. Both rescued happened in FL. Old Fluke entered our life in the middle of September of 2007. The new cat entered our life in the middle of September of 2019.
    that's beautiful - of course this is possible and the same goes for us humans when two people meet for the first time and they "somewhat know the other like a very good friend"
    I'm happy for you, and seems cats have 7 lives after all
    whatever the mind can conceive it can achieve

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vander For This Post:

Arcturian108 (30th September 2019), ExomatrixTV (30th September 2019), Forest Denizen (30th September 2019), Franny (1st October 2019), greybeard (30th September 2019), onevoice (30th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #206
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

Hi sourcetruth, something has been bothering me.

A few days ago you stated in a post above that your age is 17. I recalled the date of birth you put on your membership application and these two are not congruent.

Can you help me out here?

Thanks!
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

ClearWater (1st October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (1st October 2019), ExomatrixTV (30th September 2019), Forest Denizen (30th September 2019), greybeard (1st October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st October 2019), Nick Matkin (7th October 2019), onevoice (1st October 2019), PurpleLama (1st October 2019)

13. Link to Post #207
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

People who join to promote one thing and dont post any where other than the thread they started dont last long here.
    This is the last place to join if you have a one pointed agenda.
    The mods here are on to it day one though they give the benefit of the doubt.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st October 2019), Franny (1st October 2019)

15. Link to Post #208
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Wow, for a supposedly open minded, spiritual forum full of people moving towards love, light, acceptance and non judgement, there sure is a lot of hate and pettiness in here.

I think most of you need to lose the self importance, the ego, the offence taking and accept that others have different beliefs to you.

I think the main problem here is semantics. I don't think anyone is disputing the fact that animals have feelings, emotion, intelligence and are part of spirit. I think what's being suggested is that they are different from what is being labelled a source player, and my own experience and knowledge confirms this. Animals do not have the opportunity to move up and out of the karmic cycle, they do not get the opportunity to cultivate, to question their existence, to become more, to cultivate life force and move on to higher worlds or dimensions, they are here to experience what they experience in this world, where as some, not all, humans are here to be given the opportunity to break free from the delusions of this world and move up slowly through the dimensions back to their true selves as creator beings.

Most of you are simply taking offence because she has said animals don't have souls. It's a poor use of language but that's not to say they aren't magical, spiritual, beautiful beings. If you're taking offence and projecting that on to others then that means you're still stuck in the world of self importance and delusion and still need to do a lot of work on yourself. I suggest saving your energy. You need it.
    Last edited by MorningFox; 1st October 2019 at 19:36.

16. Link to Post #209
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No offence was offered only suggestions--every opportunity to give answers.
    It was not just about animals not having souls--most humans dont have one was the claim.
    Chris

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Forest Denizen (1st October 2019), Franny (1st October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd October 2019)

18. Link to Post #210
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Your ego fuels your need to defend and explain yourself. In my experience it is true, most humans do not have the capacity to reach higher levels. I guess that is what is meant by not having a soul. They are destined to live and die as a human, without becoming more. Most without even questioning whether they can become more. I do wonder why anyone cares if another says some humans don't have souls. Why does this bother people? Because you are self important and stuck in ego. Who cares? Spread love and joy, enjoy your life, don't worry about what anyone else is doing or saying. All that does is waste your power, your energy, your gong, by being attached to this world. Conserve that and live in joy.

19. Link to Post #211
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    Wow, for a supposedly open minded, spiritual forum full of people moving towards love, light, acceptance and non judgement, there sure is a lot of hate and pettiness in here.
    Thanks! And I can truly understand your point.

But here's what's been happening.

sourcetruth, who has said he's 17 years old (which he may or may not be), joined the forum on 10 September, started this thread on 14 September, and since then has posted on this thread 78 times in two weeks. (And nowhere else on Avalon, despite the many high-quality spiritually-oriented threads that have been running for years.)

He's thanked others just twice, and I think everyone who's been reading this thread would agree he's been proselytizing, dogmatic and humorless — also giving a very evasive answer about which other forums or blogs he's posted on.

He withheld mentioning two threads he started on the Above Top Secret forum (here and here), just before he applied to join Avalon, which he's still posting on as of a couple of days ago. That's no hanging offense! But it means he's not been totally open and honest with his audience here. And that doesn't do him any big favors.

And all this time, he's been able to use this platform to freely state or present whatever he wishes, night and day. So actually, there's been a high degree of tolerance. But push-back and critiques, yes, for sure. Some of what he claims is nonsense. I'll state that definitively.

All this is an understandable problem for other members here, who have high standards for the kind of spiritual dialog they'd hope to be interested in and learn from. As greybeard noted just an hour ago:
    Quote Posted by greybeard
    People who join to promote one thing and dont post any where other than the thread they started dont last long here.
    This is the last place to join if you have a one pointed agenda.
    The mods here are on to it day one though they give the benefit of the doubt.
    If sourcetruth really is 17, he'd be smart to be willing to learn and listen a little as well as hold forth. Assuming he is that age (though I personally rather doubt it), this experience may be one of some rather uncomfortable learning for him.

And that's actually okay. We wish him no harm or ill, of course, but many of us have been there before, when our own teenage egos, all a work in progress, led us to trying to tell ourselves and others that we'd figured out all the most complex questions in the universe before we were old enough to vote.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st October 2019), Forest Denizen (1st October 2019), Franny (1st October 2019), greybeard (2nd October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (1st October 2019), Yoda (2nd October 2019)

21. Link to Post #212
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If you don't agree with what the kid says, don't reply. Why take this forum so seriously? He's not hurting anyone. The truth for one might not be the truth for another.

Bill Ryan, to say that you can definitively state that some of what he says is nonsense, is nonsense. Not to mention rather pompous.

Last edited by MorningFox; 1st October 2019 at 20:08.

22. Link to Post #213
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

If you don't agree with what the kid says, don't reply. Why take this forum so seriously? He's not hurting anyone. The truth for one might not be the truth for another.

Bill Ryan, to say that you can definitively state that some of what he says is nonsense, is nonsense.

(laughing!)

But — to state that only 1 in 5,000 humans on Planet Earth have souls IS nonsense. I'll debate that till the cows come home! And much longer than that, too. I'm 100.00% certain that's ridiculous.

That in itself implies that the odds of you and me both having souls is mathematically highly improbable. (I'm sure I have one. I'm sure you have one, too. Or to be more precise, I'm sure you ARE a soul, and I'm sure I am, as well.)

But I've not posted much on this thread, either. It's not been worth it. There's zero evidence that sourcetruth wants to hear anything anyone else has to say. Therefore, there's no conversation, and almost nothing of worth to be gained by anyone.

And it's definitely not all that much fun, and (in my personal opinion) not very valuable. The dialog I'm enjoying with you here is far more interesting! If you were right here, I'd happily buy you a coffee or a beer, and we'd probably have really quite a good time.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (3rd October 2019), ExomatrixTV (16th January 2020), Forest Denizen (1st October 2019), Franny (1st October 2019), greybeard (1st October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd October 2019), Tintin (2nd October 2019), Yoda (2nd October 2019)

24. Link to Post #214
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm sure we'd get on just fine, Bill. Apologies if I implied any different. I haven't been here in a while and I haven't read the whole thread. I like to play devil's advocate and offer a new perspective. I can feel myself being dragged in to this though and that's not beneficial for anyone so I shall butt out again. Just remember that this world isn't as solid and defined as we often may think it is and the truth for one might not be truth for another.

It's also quite possible that this place would only attract those with souls, questioning the world they find themselves in. Personally I think it's a poor choice of language. What some people call spirit, some people call soul. In my experience there is more than one interpretation for both. We are a collection of many different forms of consciousnesses that make up a whole that we call 'I' - in my experience, of course.

Best wishes to all! Not least the kid that may well be 56
    Last edited by MorningFox; 1st October 2019 at 20:39. Reason: Poor typing

25. Link to Post #215
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Most who posted on the thread had a genuine concern for him.
    It looked like he was being led into a semi cult situation.
    This why we did not ignore him--that would have been lacking in compassion.
    Most pointed that we had been down dead ends in the early days of search.
    Certainly to begin with I though he was genuine but miss-lead by the channel
    I advised that he should look at the many and varied posts by this community--everything that could be done to accommodate him.
    Chris

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2019), Forest Denizen (1st October 2019), Franny (1st October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd October 2019), onevoice (1st October 2019), pueblo (2nd October 2019), Tintin (2nd October 2019)

27. Link to Post #216
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,480 times in 2,545 posts

I've learned over the years that I fare well when I trust my "still small voice", whether it be from body, intellect, spirit, or a combo thereof. And my still small voice is saying "Danger Will Robinson!" about this thread, for whatever reason. haha.
    BTW - he has also posted the same thread here.
    Spirituality does NOT demand that all thoughts must be accepted unequivocally.
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 1st October 2019 at 23:04.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2019), Franny (1st October 2019), Tintin (2nd October 2019)

29. Link to Post #217
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I think most of you need to lose the self importance, the ego, the offence taking and accept that others have different beliefs to you.

I think the main problem here is semantics. I don't think anyone is disputing the fact that animals have feelings, emotion, intelligence and are part of spirit. I think what's being suggested is that they are different from what is being labelled a source player, and my own experience and knowledge confirms this. Animals do not have the opportunity to move up and out of the karmic cycle, they do not get the opportunity to cultivate, to question their existence, to become more, to cultivate life force and move on to higher worlds or dimensions, they are here to experience what they experience in this world, where as some, not all, humans are here to be given the opportunity to break free from the delusions of this world and move up slowly through the dimensions back to their true selves as creator beings.

Most of you are simply taking offence because she has said animals don't have souls. It's a poor use of language but that's not to say they aren't magical, spiritual, beautiful beings. If you're taking offence and projecting that on to others then that means you're still stuck in the world of self importance and delusion and still need to do a lot of work on yourself. I suggest saving your energy. You need it.
    This is exactly right. They are reacting out of ego and not reason.

Your posts on this thread have made very good points.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    Hi sourcetruth, something has been bothering me.

A few days ago you stated in a post above that your age is 17. I recalled the date of birth you put on your membership application and these two are not congruent.

Can you help me out here?

Thanks!
    What it said in my application is that I was born in 2000. This would have made me 19. If I was 17 that means I was born in 2002.
    Although this is a two year discrepancy, it is still small.
    This is a small discrepancy, so I do not understand why you would be bringing this up. This seems like another attempt at throwing shade at me.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[QUOTE=ExomatrixTV;1316359]@alleged'source'truth coming to Avalon
    Quote "to get several different perspectives" [unquote] ... to what end?

Practicing how to dodge, evade, being entrenched, undeterred, dogmatic, humorless, and always proselytizing to others ... yes you succeed in that very well!

I wonder how many others use pendulum too, exposing the real intent of "SourceTruth" & "Quartz Crytsal" (having certain claims if true, contradicts to have a "need" for donations and disabling comments on her videos).
    I could say that others are also "dodging, evading, entrenched, undetered, dogmati" in their own way, by their reactions to this information. You are only telling me this because of your bias against this information.

I have used a pendulum and I have discovered that it validates everything that the channel has claimed to be true.

Can you explain why you think animals have souls? If you are so sure of this then you must be able to explain why you think this.

There is the alternate possibility that animals do not have souls. Why do you not think this is true?

30. Link to Post #218
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

There are many spiritual concepts that must be questioned, including the notion that all people have souls. This idea that animals have souls does not stand up to scrutiny when we consider that the soul is eternal.

There is no reason that it "must" have a soul, this is an illusion. There is something that is taking the place of the soul as the animator of that body. That something is an entity that is powered by energy as part of a matrix script.

31. Link to Post #219
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Bill Ryan, to say that you can definitively state that some of what he says is nonsense, is nonsense.

(laughing!)

But — to state that only 1 in 5,000 humans on Planet Earth have souls IS nonsense. I'll debate that till the cows come home! And much longer than that, too. I'm 100.00% certain that's ridiculous.

That in itself implies that the odds of you and me both having souls is mathematically highly improbable. (I'm sure I have one. I'm sure you have one, too. Or to be more precise, I'm sure you ARE a soul, and I'm sure I am, as well.)

But I've not posted much on this thread, either. It's not been worth it. There's zero evidence that sourcetruth wants to hear anything anyone else has to say. Therefore, there's no conversation, and almost nothing of worth to be gained by anyone.

And it's definitely not all that much fun, and (in my personal opinion) not very valuable. The dialog I'm enjoying with you here is far more interesting! If you were right here, I'd happily buy you a coffee or a beer, and we'd probably have really quite a good time.
    It is actually the opposite, that there are others who are not willing to listen to what I have to say. Not that everyone on this thread has been this way, but a number of others have.

I am not the one making the 1 in 5000 claim, but I want to discuss it.
    Apparently there used to be much more source players, but they got captured after they lost all of their reserve energy. This is claimed to be 525 million. There could have been more but too many have failed.

32. Link to Post #220
    Language
    Thanks

sourcetruth exposing him (or her)self how he(or she) replies thinking that "reverse psychology trickery" works on us, ... not.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd October 2019 at 12:02.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Franny (2nd October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst 1 11 17 LastLast