+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1 10 17 LastLast

Thread: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

1. Link to Post #181
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,911 times in 20,684 posts

Thumbs up Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Am NOT Jewish nor Religious (there is no monopoly on genuine spirituality, empathy & unconditional love) ... BUT ... this video explains things about "The Soul" very well:

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. Link to Post #182
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,911 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

The One Who Claims to "Exit The Matrix" May Well Be OFF The Matrix ... or an useful agent for it giving us the illusion we "left" following "certain arbitrary rules" ... [insert your assessment, why that could be very well the case].

Btw, this is not addressed to "SourceTruth" but anyone else studying this forum thread!

I bet "SourceTruth" will never dare to divulge "his" or her true identity for a good reason!

My name is John Kuhles for real, as it shows in my Dutch passport!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th September 2019 at 18:11.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

3. Link to Post #183
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Am NOT Jewish nor Religious (there is no monopoly on genuine spirituality, empathy & unconditional love) ... BUT ... this video explains things about "The Soul" very well:

That does not explain the soul in the same way that I explain it.

4. Link to Post #184
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    The One Who Claims to "Exit The Matrix" May Well Be OFF The Matrix ... or an useful agent for it giving us the illusion we "left" following "certain arbitrary rules" ... [insert your assessment, why that could be very well the case].

Btw, this is not addressed to "SourceTruth" but anyone else studying this forum thread!

I bet "SourceTruth" will never dare to divulge "his" or her true identity for a good reason!

My name is John Kuhles for real, as it shows in my Dutch passport!
    What makes you so suspicious? These statements are motivated by your own bias against it.

I will not reveal my name, but I will reveal other aspects of my identity. I am a 17 year old male.

5. Link to Post #185
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,190 times in 437 posts

The mind thinks you have to do or not do multiple things to achieve spiritual states (this is the illusion of the matrix). Inner Beingness, a form of compassionate detachment to all things in the matrix, is the key to source within. Source within is always present though it is covered by the matrix holograph. Beingness reveals this truth and the only way to feel this truth is through the actual experience of Source. Once experienced there are no more questions in that pure moment.
    Trisher

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

greybeard (28th September 2019), onevoice (29th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #186
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    The mind thinks you have to do or not do multiple things to achieve spiritual states (this is the illusion of the matrix). Inner Beingness, a form of compassionate detachment to all things in the matrix, is the key to source within. Source within is always present though it is covered by the matrix holograph. Beingness reveals this truth and the only way to feel this truth is through the actual experience of Source. Once experienced there are no more questions in that pure moment.
    Trisher
    Well, this matrix experience is powered by the energy coming from your source fractal. There is a cost to running this matrix. You pay a cost in energy when you experience or do certain activities. It only makes sense to be wise about where you spend your energy.

The only "spiritual states" that you could acheive in this matrix are the frequency dimensional planes. These only exist in this matrix. So you must do and not do certain things to reach a certain state within this matrix.

8. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

Quote from Star Mariner: "- there are only about 1,500,000 souls alive on Earth at this time
    Just no. For a human being to live a soul must embody it. 7 billion people equal 7 billion souls. Of course, every one of those souls are on their own journeys, with greater or lesser degrees of energy/awareness. But they are still all awareness/consciousness of some kind and at some level, and therefore souls."

Star Mariner, while I agree with almost everything you have said in your rebuttal to the Quart Crystal material, I specialize in reading souls, and I am afraid I have met a few living people who have no souls. The first time this happened was in 2001, in Australia, during a public reading, and I was completely shocked by this experience, and couldn't fathom how this young girl was functioning. But I was soon shown other cases and saw a pattern. They weren't soulless from birth, but only for a year or less in most cases. When their original soul(s) decided to leave, without committing suicide, basically, what happened next is that they became the ward of an interdimensional being on a emergency basis until some solution could be found for this anomaly. I was shown this in order to intervene and correct the situation whenever I could, and was allowed to. Being soulless greatly weakens an individual, but they can still function on a minimal level.
    Last edited by Arcturian108; 28th September 2019 at 22:18. Reason: to make my response clearer

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th September 2019)

10. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

I define the so called matrix trap as the wounded ego, nothing more
    you can fix it
    have a little faith
    whatever the mind can conceive it can achieve

11. Link to Post #189
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by vander (here)
    you can fix it
    have a little faith
    It goes much deeper than that. The matrix has ways of trapping source players into giving up their energy.
    Last edited by sourcetruth; 29th September 2019 at 05:29.

12. Link to Post #190
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Quote from Star Mariner: "- there are only about 1,500,000 souls alive on Earth at this time
    Just no. For a human being to live a soul must embody it. 7 billion people equal 7 billion souls. Of course, every one of those souls are on their own journeys, with greater or lesser degrees of energy/awareness. But they are still all awareness/consciousness of some kind and at some level, and therefore souls."

Star Mariner, while I agree with almost everything you have said in your rebuttal to the Quart Crystal material, I specialize in reading souls, and I am afraid I have met a few living people who have no souls. The first time this happened was in 2001, in Australia, during a public reading, and I was completely shocked by this experience, and couldn't fathom how this young girl was functioning. But I was soon shown other cases and saw a pattern. They weren't soulless from birth, but only for a year or less in most cases. When their original soul(s) decided to leave, without committing suicide, basically, what happened next is that they became the ward of an interdimensional being on a emergency basis until some solution could be found for this anomaly. I was shown this in order to intervene and correct the situation whenever I could, and was allowed to. Being soulless greatly weakens an individual, but they can still function on a minimal level.
    The soulless ones that I am describing are not the ones that you describe. You may be describing aouless ones who have some sort of entity attached to them. This would make it clear when you read certain individuals that they are soulless, but when you read a soulless indibidual without the entity then you would not see it. Soulless ones can be gateways for interdimensional traffic involving entities,so that could be what you are reading.

The ones I am describing are soulless fron birth and includesabout 99.98 percent of tbe population, so it is much more thana few individuals as it includes the vast majority of the population.

13. Link to Post #191
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,190 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by sourcetruth (here)
    Trisher
    Well, this matrix experience is powered by the energy coming from your source fractal. There is a cost to running this matrix. You pay a cost in energy when you experience or do certain activities. It only makes sense to be wise about where you spend your energy.

The only "spiritual states" that you could acheive in this matrix are the frequency dimensional planes. These only exist in this matrix. So you must do and not do certain things to reach a certain state within this matrix.
    You obviously have absolutely no actual experience of Source. This is my last post on this thread.
    Trisher

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th September 2019), greybeard (29th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th September 2019), onevoice (29th September 2019), PurpleLama (29th September 2019)

15. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

this realm is based on duality, do you agree with this ? for example with that is meant, Ying and Yang, good and bad, healthy and sick, rich and poor, and black and white.
    on that basis, whatever is created can be destroyed, correct ?
    whatever is sick can be healed,
    whatever the problem is contains its solution
    that's how the Universe works
    there is NOTHING above your inner Kingdom of Heaven, because YOU alone create
    there is no MATRIX that is "creating for you" so you don't have to and can enjoy a life in misery
    the only misery is a wounded ego that is eating all and more and more negative thoughts until it is so ruined that it collapses (congratulations you have self-destruct)
    THINK POSITIVE despite the "facts"
    Your free will is this: you have been given free will to choose which side you want to play your part
    remember just because you believe a negative thought doesn't mean you can drag others down with you so you don't have to die in your creation of misery alone
    every thought you place has to be accepted FIRST by others in order that it can manifest
    every thought not accepted will be thrown back to its SOURCE

16. The Following User Says Thank You to vander For This Post:

PurpleLama (29th September 2019)

17. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

recommended read

Florence Scovel Shinn - The Game Of Life And How To Play It

18. Link to Post #194
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Trisher

You obviously have absolutely no actual experience of Source. This is my last post on this thread.
    Trisher
    You don't "have" an experience of source. Source is the source of all experience itself. All experiences are taking place within source. In our minds We imagine that there must be a unique state of experience that we can call experiencing source. Any experience that you think you are having OF source is really just an experience taking place WITHIN source.

19. Link to Post #195
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

this realm is based on duality, do you agree with this ? for example with that is meant, Ying and Yang, good and bad, healthy and sick, rich and poor, and black and white.
    there is no MATRIX that is "creating for you" so you don't have to and can enjoy a life in misery
    the only misery is a wounded ego that is eating all and more and more negative thoughts until it is so ruined that it collapses (congratulations you have self-destruct)
    Your free will is this: you have been given free will to choose which side you want to play your part
    remember just because you believe a negative thought doesn't mean you can drag others down with you so you don't have to die in your creation of misery alone
    every thought you place has to be accepted FIRST by others in order that it can manifest
    Yes, this realm is based on duality.
    The matrix is not what is creating for you, it is just the system that exists. It is you that creates for you with your state of consciousness and your energies.
    Its right that you should focus on popositive thoughts, because thoughts carry a potential with them, because the one who is thinking the thoughts has the power to bring those thoughts into existence.

20. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

you can fix it
    have a little faith
    It goes much deeper than that. The matrix has ways of trapping source players into giving up their energy.
    The matrix is not what is creating for you, it is just the system that exists. It is you that creates for you with your state of consciousness and your energies.
    Its right that you should focus on popositive thoughts, because thoughts carry a potential with them, because the one who is thinking the thoughts has the power to bring those thoughts into existence.
    The "Matrix" doesn't exist in my reality, and I know it because I created my reality without it.

My best wishes to you and may you find inner peace and guidance on your spiritual path.
    I mean it sincerely, because once I was distracted similar as you are.
    Trust in yourself, you have the best of life ahead of you.

Tip: use your power of free will - you can decide what you accept as truth and so it will be.

I finish this with two things from the Bible

Know the truth and the truth will set you free.
    Everything according to your belief.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vander For This Post:

greybeard (29th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th September 2019)

22. Link to Post #197
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,566 times in 32,726 posts

@sourcetruth: Unless I missed your reply, which I don't think I did, you may have missed this question on my post #176.

Are you also posting about this on any other forums or blogs? (If so, which ones?)

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

greybeard (29th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th September 2019), onevoice (29th September 2019), Yoda (29th September 2019)

24. Link to Post #198
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,397 times in 4,297 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)

Thanks for that, interesting. I'm not clear on what point you intervened? If this interdimensional custodian, let's say, was already present, having taken over the moment the girl's original soul vacated, the body wasn't ever really soulless. Or did your intervention shepherd the arrival of this guardian?

Whatever the case, I don't dispute it's possible, but I would expect it to be exceptionally rare! I find it quite hard to fathom. I've always believed, vehemently, that wherever there is life there is spirit. It doesn't have to be ensoulled human consciousness either, just spirit, even if elemental in nature/quality. It could be that this girl, even without a soul, had some kind of driving spiritual force to 'animate' her being, otherwise she just wouldn't be able to live.

Vacating a healthy body as she did certainly isn't unheard of. It's an abrogation of soul contract, and it does happen (usually very early, when the child is an infant), and another soul can take over, called a 'walk-in'. But it isn't clear that that's what happened here. Very peculiar.

In another sense, you could technically find soulless bodies in nursing homes, with those in vegetative states. That's what a soulless body actually looks like, how it behaves. If 99% of us were soulless, we'd be like this. You can see their bodies breathing, and their hearts beating, but they're just a shell staring into space. There is literally nobody home. At least for the most part, because sometimes, in these cases, there are moments of clarity, a flash of recognition of a loved one -- that's evidence of the soul jumping back in, but only briefly.

There have been many studies of death and what constitutes death. As far as I'm aware there isn't a scientific consensus. But most agree, death isn't an event, but a process, and it goes through various stages, both biological and spiritual - for the latter many fascinating insights have been gained in the research of near-death experiences.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

onevoice (29th September 2019)

26. Link to Post #199
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

you can fix it
    have a little faith
    The "Matrix" doesn't exist in my reality, and I know it because I created my reality without it.

My best wishes to you and may you find inner peace and guidance on your spiritual path.
    I mean it sincerely, because once I was distracted similar as you are.
    Trust in yourself, you have the best of life ahead of you.

Tip: use your power of free will - you can decide what you accept as truth and so it will be.

I finish this with two things from the Bible

Know the truth and the truth will set you free.
    Everything according to your belief.
    The matrix is not "part" of your reality, it is what reality fundamentally can be described by.

The matrix concept is how this reality can be described, but it does not.fully embody everything about this reality, it is only a generalization.

I'm not distracted by the matrix concept, it is just a small part of my spiritual path.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    @sourcetruth: Unless I missed your reply, which I don't think I did, you may have missed this question on my post #176.

Are you also posting about this on any other forums or blogs? (If so, which ones?)
    Yes, I posted this on a spiritual forum.
    http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=131173
    I like to get several different perspectivea about this topic.

27. Link to Post #200
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,566 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Yes, I posted this on a spiritual forum.
    http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=131173
    I like to get several different perspectivea about this topic.
    ~~~

Thanks! But it may reveal a little about you that despite your claimed qualifications to present and discuss spiritual matters, you're not able to tell the truth in response to a simple question.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th September 2019), greybeard (30th September 2019), onevoice (30th September 2019), TomKat (29th September 2019), vander (29th September 2019), Yoda (29th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1 10 17 LastLast