+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst 1 7 17

Thread: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

1. Link to Post #321
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 18:09.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2019), Forest Denizen (15th November 2019), Mashika (11th October 2019), Peter UK (12th October 2019), PurpleLama (11th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #322
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Banned from PA and debuting on TOT in 3, 2, 1....
    I totally called it, although I will not link to the posts. He went straight in to the PA bashing, instead of the QC material, perhaps we gave him a new hobby. LOL!

4. Link to Post #323
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

I totally called it,.........
    Yes, you did.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2019), Forest Denizen (15th November 2019), Frank V (16th October 2019), Mashika (12th October 2019), PurpleLama (17th October 2019)

6. Link to Post #324
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

I totally called it, although I will not link to the posts. He went straight in to the PA bashing, instead of the QC material, perhaps we gave him a new hobby. LOL!
    Oh, he's into the QC stuff already now ─ and like a rabid dog, for that matter. He's been driving me up the walls since he got there.

7. Link to Post #325
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)
    Oh, he's into the QC stuff already now ─ and like a rabid dog, for that matter. He's been driving me up the walls since he got there.
    My thoughts rest with you.

As the saying goes - forewarned is forearmed.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2019), Frank V (17th October 2019), PurpleLama (17th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #326
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)
    My thoughts rest with you.

As the saying goes - forewarned is forearmed.
    The thing is, when he showed up at our doorstep, I had no idea who he was, because I hadn't been monitoring this thread, and I only found this thread after I had already approved of his registration. And then he went straight into the Bill-bashing, and I could tell there was something "not right" about his tenacity and his rejection of whatever anyone said.

Meanwhile, The Purple One challenged him to open the debate about that YouTube channel, most likely with the intent of showing him that his cult religion wouldn't work at The One Truth any more than it did here at Project Avalon, or Above Top Secret, or any other forum where he's been proselytizing. A bold challenge, but I can see why it was needed.

Things got sour pretty quickly, and last night (Central European Summer Time) I made the call to close his thread. My colleagues in the mod room were all in agreement.

So now it'll remain to be seen where he goes from there. I don't expect him to stick around all that much longer, and should he decide to become an agent provocateur in order to rally support from the few members who might still be holding a grudge against Bill or Project Avalon, then he's going to be defying gravity for a few seconds on his way out the door. I've already given him more than one clear shot across the bow.

The ball is in his camp now.

10. Link to Post #327
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Kamikaze (here)
    None is soulless I would say but different level of awareness in it's development, not all are on the same level in life experience and/or reincarnation and development of being.

I tend to agree the thought presented is dangerous and evil in nature to want to support these "better beings" and trash the rest as scrap to be littered and forgotten. The thought that all these things have no value sets a kinda of path of resentment and being of superiority in your own thought is what leads to all that which we might perceive as evil at it's core.
    None are better in the grand scheme of things and to be perceived as having a grander value as another.

These things are all to often taken to their extreme in life leading to conflict. Think of all the ideologies in the world where the one thinks of itself superior denouncing another making their way 'right' and doing all things evil if one wants to go here.
    To many find the idea of superiority of themselves too grand and a way to cope with oneself when they aren't right in their life to be too complex to see straight on for what it might be. It's self protection to find these things to try protect oneself when things aren't going one's own way trying to grasp at things like this thinking "You" are a "better!" than those scum you see in front that might not think or do things the way you want things done. There are other ways than yours to the world at large, perception that there is not only your way.

There is no such things only 1.500.000 souls on earth. What a precise concept that there is such a amount of souls to be around only!
    I find spiritually elitist ideas interesting to entertain. Gary Douglas of Access Consciousness (a Scientology spin-off) says that slightly more than half the population is highly limited in awareness, whereas the other half are the sparks, the can-do people. I try to apply this but usually only find about 25% to fit his description of the dullards, at least in the city. Out in the small towns, he may be right.
    I found this Laura Knight-Jadczyk Camelot interview on bitchute that seems to agree with Gary Douglas:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jNnUpxdpEZb3/

This is a part of the interview with Laura Knight-Jadczyk for Project Camelot by Kerry Cassidy. We were privileged to be guests of Laura Knight-Jadczyk for a couple of days during the filming of this fascinating interview. Laura is a brilliant researcher into the nature of consciousness, the matrix and the underlying psychology of pathology at https://cassiopaea.org/forum/

In his book "Gnosis", Boris Mouravieff introduces the concept of two races of humanity. These are respectively called Adamic and pre-Adamic man. The Cassiopaeans use the term "organic portal" to refer to a pre-Adamic man. The difference between Adamic and pre-Adamic man is that pre-Adamic man does not have an individuated soul. In all other respects, pre-Adamic man is indistinguishable from Adamic man. Pre-Adamics do not have the so-called "higher centers". If one attributes soul qualities to pre-Adamic man, one is seeing a reflection of another's soul in the pre-Adamic and mistaking it for the individuated soul of the Adamic man. In the natural state of matters, the pre-Adamic form would be an intermediate step between a species soul pool as exists in the animal kingdom and the fully individuated soul of an esoterically developed human. At the present time, however, fourth density service to self forces exploit pre-Adamic man as a tool, often for derailing attempts at esoteric work. Pre-Adamic man is native to the present third density Earth and is not subject to the Biblical Fall of man. In a sense, pre-Adamics are even better suited to this world than Adamics, who carry a longing to a dimly remembered Edenic state. The gene pool of humanity is so mixed that Adamics and pre-Adamics can coexist in the same families and no outward test can be used for determining the nature of any one person. Even if one possessed an individuated soul in potential, one would be little different from a similar pre-Adamic person until undertaking esoteric development. Psychopaths are, according to the Cassiopaeans, "malfunctioning pre-Adamics."

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2019), East Sun (15th November 2019), Hervé (14th November 2019), Valerie Villars (14th November 2019)

12. Link to Post #328
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

Hi Guys, an update on this

On www.oom2.com, user RamblerNash has uncovered the fraud of SourceTruth

And yes as most people thought, there was no 17 year old dude

Full Details Here

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Empty Re: SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION

Short snippet:

SourceTruth created a facebook group at the same time he started promoting QC last September, he mentioned it before but never posted a link to it. A few days ago after RamblerNash completely took down some of the concepts of QC, SourceTruth was forced to stop posting on oom2.com since he was unable to follow through with the conversation, but he went into Reddit and made a post where he listed a blog he created, a discord server and the facebook group he mentioned before

Long story short, the facebook group has all the info of who created the group, date it got created + other stuff all public, so from there the group creator turns out to be some guy in his 40's or something, named Steven Wilson

When confronted with the evidence, all SourceTruth said was

Quote Ramblernash, all I have to say is:
    So what?
    Last edited by Mashika; 16th December 2019 at 07:14.
    Tired

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2019), Billy (16th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (16th January 2020), Forest Denizen (17th December 2019), Franny (16th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th December 2019), onevoice (16th December 2019), Peter UK (16th December 2019), PurpleLama (18th January 2020), Sophocles (18th January 2020)

14. Link to Post #329
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the "Source Player" is Playing You for Donations! - Plus A Cult Member Conversation

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), Franny (16th January 2020), Mashika (21st January 2020)

16. Link to Post #330
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Failure!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), Mashika (21st January 2020)

18. Link to Post #331
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Failure!
    Jeez! I never saw that.

Not a chance.

(Aside: Malisa, who was posting there regularly, is our very own Mashika.... see her avatar.)

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th January 2020), Mashika (21st January 2020), Sophocles (18th January 2020), Strat (18th January 2020), Yoda (19th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst 1 7 17