+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 5 15 17 LastLast

Thread: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

1. Link to Post #81
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

To try to be completely clear.
    An item fashioned out of wood is still wood even if the item is smashed up, its still wood.
    The human body is an appearance in consciousness --the soul within it is unchanged by the body--personality mind ability ideas notions concepts change--the soul remains.
    The body dies, the soul leaves the body but remains the soul.
    The soul (consciousness} is the one unchanging reality --eternal.
    This why it is said that this appearance in consciousness is Maya.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

PurpleLama (19th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (19th September 2019), wondering (19th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #82
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    The point made by Self realized, Enlightened is, its not a reality.
    What is presented in the opening post is completely at odds with spirituality that has been presented for thousands of years.
    The Matrix is a human mind invention--as is the concept of Source Players.
    Sounds very interesting but--a good story well told is not necessarily true.

Chris
    Yes, it is indeed at odds with thousands of years of spirituality.
    This reality is not what we think it is.
    If you are going to dismiss this because it does not fit with established views about spirituality, then you are not being reasonable about this. Established though has been wrong many times throughout history.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

To try to be completely clear.
    An item fashioned out of wood is still wood even if the item is smashed up, its still wood.
    The human body is an appearance in consciousness --the soul within it is unchanged by the body--personality mind ability ideas notions concepts change--the soul remains.
    The body dies, the soul leaves the body but remains the soul.
    The soul (consciousness} is the one unchanging reality --eternal.
    This why it is said that this appearance in consciousness is Maya.

Chris
    The soul is not inside of a body, the experience of a body exists inside of a cell in source, which is the soul.
    The soulless bodies are being animated by potential source creation energies that are being harvested from source players. They are programmed to act in certain scripts.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by sourcetruth (here)
    The first letter being Q Im a little suspicious.
    Anyway there is so much half truth--
    If a person is genuinely interested in spirituality rhey would be better served to go somewhere like
    https://batgap.com/
    Loads of real people sharing their awakening
    Chris
    Are you interested in spirituality or awakening, or are you familiar with it? I want to understand what you think about these topics.
    Ive been writing about and posting videos for ten years on the link below.
    Over that time there has been an evolution of understanding.
    Twenty years ago I had a spontaneous Kundalini awakening--I knew nothing about K energy prior to investigating what had happened.
    Basically the path gets narower and narower--previous concepts fall away till all thats left for me is non-duality--one without a second--Advaita--Only "God" exists--use any name Brahaman-- Consciousness etc
    Its taken years to come to that conclusion and Im not saying Im right.
    Chris

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...elated-matters.
    There is only source that created this reality which exists as source players. The term god does not convey what source really is.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Quote Maybe just like modern video gamers where the game starts out fresh, new and exciting, yet over time they see redundancy and get bored. Maybe this is why our world is going through what appears to be an acceleration of novelty and craziness as an attempt to keep source-players engaged. And yet maybe, just maybe, when things become untenable anymore the matrix destroys all life (Apocalypse) to start ALL source-players fresh.
    She does talk about something that is similar to apocalypse theories, which she says is the harvest. I understand what you mean when you talk about the acceleration of novelty and craziness.
    Seems to me that the matrix is a way of stagnating spiritual evolution for the purposes of "not allowing us to evolve". Tom talks about "Realms" (ref link) and it almost makes sense, but feels as if I'm "not allowed" to understand (or maybe it's just really complicated!). From his description, realms sound artificial to me. It's like..... cheating.

EDIT: From the ref link - Tom says "Realms also signify the boundary of our perception". That stands out to me because I recall times my perceptions have changed drastically - things I didn't notice before were all of a sudden blatantly noticeable. Key word being 'boundary'
    I have emailed Tom, and he has replied back. I am replying to his reply now.
    Last edited by sourcetruth; 19th September 2019 at 18:34.

4. Link to Post #83
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I have asked Tom of montauk.net about this topic and this is what he has told me:
    Quote On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 2:53 AM Tom <tom@montalk.net> wrote:
    Hi,

I agree with this:

> - this reality is an intentional creation by what we would call source, so it is like a matrix that we are trapped in
    > - source created this reality so that source could enter into the game
    > - source entered into the game as source players
    > - besides source players there are soulless ones and entities
    > - soulless ones are the people without souls and animals that all don't have souls
    > - there are different types of entities that includes reptilians
    > - the matrix is scripted to be a certain way
    > - the matrix as a whole is scripted to be a certain way
    > - all soulless ones are acting based on what is in their script, and their lives are based on scripts
    > - scripts are like the storybook in the matrix that is followed
    > (you can see how the matrix is scripted when you look into how there are coded numbers that appear all through the matrix in synchronicity, it shows how this matrix is scripted)
    > - religion is matrix programming and traps and participation in religions creates black magic attachments to you

> - souls have been reincarnating over and over until they win the game
    > - souls use their energy to create the matrix
    > - when source players lose their energy it goes to power the matrix by using it to power the entities that act as the soulless ones
    > - source players can use their energy to manifest what they want to in their reality and rewrite their script
    > - they can do this once they unlock their script and get to a higher frequency
    > - source players can program a pendulum to ask questions to their source self

> - if a source player completes inner alchemy they will not have the desire for orgasm anymore
    > - emotional states can also take energy from a source player and drain their energy, and can lower their frequency depending on the emotion
    > - certain emotions are lower frequency states of being such as anger
    > - when a soul does lower frequency things they lose their energy and keep their frequency in a lower state as a result

But not 100% with this:

> - there are only about 1,500,000 souls alive on Earth at this time
    > - all other people are soulless, 5000 to every soul

Possible, but no way for me to know the exact number.

> - souls have source fractals and daily supply energies

Not sure what that means exactly, but we do have a Higher Self / Spirit that replenishes us with lifeforce energy.

> - souls can exist on different dimensional planes ranging from one to eleven, called frequency planes

On different planes, yes, but the #11 is pretty specific and I can’t confirm it’s that.

> - lower frequency things include things such as eating meat and having orgasms

Orgasms yes. Eating meat, depends. If you pray over your meal, it’ll help override the frequencies in food. Also a prayed over meat will be higher vibration than not-prayed over cucumber that’s been handled by someone with bad vibes.

> - if a source player is eating meat they can not reach the frequencies 5 or higher

Doubt it.

> - frequency 5 and higher is where you connect to your source self and can unlock your script, and law of attraction starts to work

Ok that’s some real bull**** right there. Law of Attraction is actually constantly working, just that people are attracting mundanity and suffering due to that being their regular mindset. Also, black magic rituals use extremely low frequency but strong vibrations to attract things, i.e. sex magick, so high vibrations aren’t necessary — however, higher vibrations DO make it happen faster, easier, and with fewer negative consequences. So yes, good idea to raise vibes regardless.  But the idea that you can’t reality create or raise your vibes if you eat meat, I’ve disproven that many times. So it seems that’s the major flaw or disinfo angle in her work. I mean, she can say whatever she wants about the truth of reality but if she causes truth seekers to commit nutritional suicide and lose the ability to critical think due to iron/B deficiency then I guess that’s mission accomplished for the Matrix, isn’t it… I know plenty of meat eaters who have higher vibes than plenty of vegetarians or vegans, and the latter tend to be space cadets as far as energy and mental clarity goes.

> What is even more interesting is that she said this matrix we are currently in is actually a secondary matrix that was created from the primary matrix that we are hooked up to, but that both are powered by source energies. She says that there are entities that come from the primary matrix and plug into the physical matrix and that it includes entities such as aliens and reptilians.

Yes that’s a good theory and I find it plausible. Though, it could also be the reverse, that aliens/reptilians are products of THIS matrix, and WE are the spirits from a higher TRUE matrix that have come here into this FALSE one and come under the subjugation of these aliens/reptilians.

>
    > What do you think about all that she says? Is any of this original to you? What she says seems very plausible to me.

Well the stuff in her material I find true I’ve also seen/read elsewhere, while the stuff that’s unique to her material I find kind of dubious to be honest.

- Tom

5. Link to Post #84
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I "God" as I agree that its just a name-words do not convey the Ultimate Truth which Is why Included Brahman.
    There is no where that the soul is not as in omnipresent both with in the body and everywhere.
    Consciousness is condensed to for Maya and all appearances.
    If you are really interested in finding another way of looking at this please visit here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post456904

There is a wealth of spiritual information on Avalon

Or view this video

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th September 2019), PurpleLama (19th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #85
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    I would posit that the idea of the matrix may be the trap itself, a thought form set to limit one by a cage that is only perceived. Such a thought form would not be the only mental trap in this widely and wildly varied experience we find ourselves within, but the idea of the matrix would definitely be designed for those of us within any modern, western culture.
    When you realize the matrix idea, you are able to realize how there are so many things that are traps within this matrix, and it will help you escape those things. It is not simply a trap because it gets you to wake up to the real traps here. You can explain so much more about our reality when you use the matrix idea to explain it.
    The matrix idea is not new, only recently popular. You can actually understand a great deal less about reality when you try to process every aspect of every phenomena by forcing it through a single filter, however expansive that filter may seem to be. Such a thought form will harshly limit you, you will think you have the end of answers while being unable to understand the simplest wisdom offered that does not neatly fit within it.

I simply caution against adhering too strongly even to the most seemingly beneficial ideas. What serves you so well with the concept of the matrix today may sorely limit you tomorrow. Its usefulness must be able to be set aside to make way for ideas and concepts of even greater utility, otherwise spiritual stagnation or religious zealotry may be the result.

Such advice pertains to anyone who believes to have THE answer, as opposed to what is the right answer for them at this moment. Understanding necessarily is a very fluid thing, and rigid thinking is its only known enemy, which prevents future discovery.

Please note, that I am not trying to tell you that you are wrong, or that I am right. Also, please do not assume my degree of familiarity with the concepts you propose.

Also, as an aside, I am somewhat a proponent of the Edgar Cayce material, and he said that the highest vibrations that humans experience are within the loving union of man and woman. This dovetails also with the material of Seth, and with the Law of One. FWIW
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 19th September 2019 at 20:10.

8. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sourcetruth with respect Tom has said a lot of what you gave him is dubious..
    Bill, who is no body's fool is quiet direct in his thoughts on the Quartz Crystal post.

Im just trying to point out what is agreed by many enlightened souls.
    Its not my idea or concept its first hand knowledge.
    The Swami has studied for years various spiritual traditions

"Swami Sarvapriyananda has been appointed as Minister and Spiritual Leader of the Vedanta Society of New York and assumed his duties here on January 6, 2017.

Before this, Swami Sarvapriyananda served as assistant minister of the Vedanta Society of Southern California for 13 months, beginning on December 3, 2015.

Swami Sarvapriyananda joined the Ramakrishna Math and Mission in 1994 and received Sannyas in 2004. Before being posted to the VSSC’s Hollywood Temple, Swami Sarvapriyananda served as an acharya (teacher) of the monastic probationers’ training center at Belur Math. Swami Sarvapriyananda has served the Ramakrishna Math and Mission in various capacities including being the Vice Principal of the Deoghar Vidyapith Higher Secondary School, Principal of the Shikshana Mandira Teacher Education College at Belur Math, and the first Registrar of the Vivekananda University at Belur Math.

Im just point out the credibility of Swami and therefore the validity of his teaching.

You are entitled to your opinion of course

Chris

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

PurpleLama (20th September 2019), wondering (20th September 2019)

10. Link to Post #87
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I would posit that the idea of the matrix may be the trap itself, a thought form set to limit one by a cage that is only perceived. Such a thought form would not be the only mental trap in this widely and wildly varied experience we find ourselves within, but the idea of the matrix would definitely be designed for those of us within any modern, western culture.
    When you realize the matrix idea, you are able to realize how there are so many things that are traps within this matrix, and it will help you escape those things. It is not simply a trap because it gets you to wake up to the real traps here. You can explain so much more about our reality when you use the matrix idea to explain it.
    The matrix idea is not new, only recently popular. You can actually understand a great deal less about reality when you try to process every aspect of every phenomena by forcing it through a single filter, however expansive that filter may seem to be. Such a thought form will harshly limit you, you will think you have the end of answers while being unable to understand the simplest wisdom offered that does not neatly fit within it.

I simply caution against adhering too strongly even to the most seemingly beneficial ideas. What serves you so well with the concept of the matrix today may sorely limit you tomorrow. Its usefulness must be able to be set aside to make way for ideas and concepts of even greater utility, otherwise spiritual stagnation or religious zealotry may be the result.

Such advice pertains to anyone who believes to have THE answer, as opposed to what is the right answer for them at this moment. Understanding necessarily is a very fluid thing, and rigid thinking is its only known enemy, which prevents future discovery.

Please note, that I am not trying to tell you that you are wrong, or that I am right. Also, please do not assume my degree of familiarity with the concepts you propose.

Also, as an aside, I am somewhat a proponent of the Edgar Cayce material, and he said that the highest vibrations that humans experience are within the loving union of man and woman. This dovetails also with the material of Seth, and with the Law of One. FWIW
    I think that what you said applies to what is commonly believed about the matrix or what the common idea is. The way that the matrix concept is being used here is to make way for other ideas. It don't seem that you are familiar with what I was describing in my original post though, but I see what you are trying to say. All ideas can become traps when we only stick with one perspective of something, and this is too often done today.

Quote Also, as an aside, I am somewhat a proponent of the Edgar Cayce material, and he said that the highest vibrations that humans experience are within the loving union of man and woman. This dovetails also with the material of Seth, and with the Law of One. FWIW
    If loving union includes sex or orgasm than it is not a highest vibration. Orgasms are lower frequency and energy draining.

11. Link to Post #88
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sourcetruth with respect Tom has said a lot of what you gave him is dubious..
    Bill, who is no body's fool is quiet direct in his thoughts on the Quartz Crystal post.

Im just trying to point out what is agreed by many enlightened souls.
    Its not my idea or concept its first hand knowledge.
    The Swami has studied for years various spiritual traditions

"Swami Sarvapriyananda has been appointed as Minister and Spiritual Leader of the Vedanta Society of New York and assumed his duties here on January 6, 2017.

Before this, Swami Sarvapriyananda served as assistant minister of the Vedanta Society of Southern California for 13 months, beginning on December 3, 2015.

Swami Sarvapriyananda joined the Ramakrishna Math and Mission in 1994 and received Sannyas in 2004. Before being posted to the VSSC’s Hollywood Temple, Swami Sarvapriyananda served as an acharya (teacher) of the monastic probationers’ training center at Belur Math. Swami Sarvapriyananda has served the Ramakrishna Math and Mission in various capacities including being the Vice Principal of the Deoghar Vidyapith Higher Secondary School, Principal of the Shikshana Mandira Teacher Education College at Belur Math, and the first Registrar of the Vivekananda University at Belur Math.

Im just point out the credibility of Swami and therefore the validity of his teaching.

You are entitled to your opinion of course

Chris
    He did agree with what he said was content that he has heard of before, but he said that the original content was what he found dubious. But it seems that he agrees with most of the things except for what I said about eating meat. He doesn't understand that eating meat is lower frequency because it is destruction of life. But he agrees with what I said about orgasm draining energy.
    What do you think about meat eating and orgasms being lower frequency and draining energy?

I aam not familiar with Swami Sarvapriyananda or his teachings. But I know that in general that spiritual teachers do teach some correct and some incorrect teachings.

12. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 18:16.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

greybeard (19th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (27th September 2019), PurpleLama (20th September 2019), wondering (20th September 2019)

14. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Then you havent viewed the video of his I posted or the link I gave to an enlightened members post on enlightenment.
    I have looked at your posts in depth why not have a look at the link if you haven't time to look at the video thought the first 5 minutes of the video would be enough.
    You dont have to take my word though I have studied spirituality in depth for forty years.

Chris

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

PurpleLama (19th September 2019), wondering (20th September 2019)

16. Link to Post #91
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Then you havent viewed the video of his I posted or the link I gave to an enlightened members post on enlightenment.
    I have looked at your posts in depth why not have a look at the link if you haven't time to look at the video thought the first 5 minutes of the video would be enough.
    You dont have to take my word though I have studied spirituality in depth for forty years.

Chris
    Okay, I will view it and tell you what I think of it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Kamikaze (here)
    Why the strict focus on meat and orgasm? Seems like obsession right now. You posting here and at ATS about it...

Nothing more important in the stuff to take up at this point than try to beat something like that into people like a religious law that must be followed at this stage? Your like a catholic or some other religious follower trying to "convince" or convert people to your cause.

Single-minded and focused on only one thing trying to beat people over it. There are other stuff to life to raise awareness and soul level than some things like that.
    I have talked about a lot more in my posts than just meat and orgasm, but those are the two things that are holding source players back.
    I am only trying to discuss this topic.

17. Link to Post #92
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Chris
    I have watched it and I agree with what he says. What he says about maya is right and how he describes it is good. So I agree with him.

18. Link to Post #93
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 18:16.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

wondering (20th September 2019)

20. Link to Post #94
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kamikaze (here)
    I have talked about a lot more in my posts than just meat and orgasm, but those are the two things that are holding source players back.
    I am only trying to discuss this topic.
    God luck with the promotion then.
    Do you not agree with me on this topic?

21. Link to Post #95
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

I think that what you said applies to what is commonly believed about the matrix or what the common idea is. The way that the matrix concept is being used here is to make way for other ideas. It don't seem that you are familiar with what I was describing in my original post though, but I see what you are trying to say. All ideas can become traps when we only stick with one perspective of something, and this is too often done today.

Quote Also, as an aside, I am somewhat a proponent of the Edgar Cayce material, and he said that the highest vibrations that humans experience are within the loving union of man and woman. This dovetails also with the material of Seth, and with the Law of One. FWIW
    If loving union includes sex or orgasm than it is not a highest vibration. Orgasms are lower frequency and energy draining.
    I went back and listened to the video in the OP. I will give my honest assessment, that there was nothing original to what she was saying, and even worse, there were many trendy catch phrases with little real substance to them. Having watched the first video, I will respectfully decline to watch any more or investigate her material any further. The new age or alternative spirituality communities abound with people seeking to share such systems of thought, and perhaps you can elucidate what makes this one different.

One particular point is disturbing enough to warrant a rebuttal. The idea that there is one real person to 5000 non-real or soulless humans is a grave error. Such a concept is the foundation of the worst kinds of self aggrandizement, for surely anyone confronted with the notion would naturally consider themselves a source player and necessarily decide as a result that nearly every other human they meet to be something less than human. This idea is very dangerous, and examined on its own, one may see that it leads down the path of less and less empathy for other humans and other living things. It is the antithesis of empathy and compassion.

We can simply disagree about orgasms, unless you have something like evidence to back up the claim. According to what I tend to believe, the opposite is true in one context, although there is an argument to be made that what you say may be true given other circumstances than the one I specifically outlined.

22. Link to Post #96
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Ok, I went back and read the thread. All of my potential concerns were properly addressed previously by other members. I will leave the thread, enjoy your stay at Avalon, sourcetruth.

23. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

One particular point is disturbing enough to warrant a rebuttal. The idea that there is one real person to 5000 non-real or soulless humans is a grave error. Such a concept is the foundation of the worst kinds of self aggrandizement, for surely anyone confronted with the notion would naturally consider themselves a source player and necessarily decide as a result that nearly every other human they meet to be something less than human. This idea is vuaery dangerous, and examined on its own, one may see that it leads down the path of less and less empathy for other humans and other living things. It is the antithesis of empathy and compassion.
    sourcetruth/Quartz is in need of an exorcism. These theocratic astral entities are a dime a dozen and every now and then one gets hold of someone and overshadows them, becomes their "higher self," whatever, and yet another stupid religion is born or, in this case, stillborn. I'm not wasting any more time on this thread.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

onevoice (23rd September 2019), PurpleLama (20th September 2019)

25. Link to Post #98
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    One particular point is disturbing enough to warrant a rebuttal. The idea that there is one real person to 5000 non-real or soulless humans is a grave error. Such a concept is the foundation of the worst kinds of self aggrandizement, for surely anyone confronted with the notion would naturally consider themselves a source player and necessarily decide as a result that nearly every other human they meet to be something less than human. This idea is vuaery dangerous, and examined on its own, one may see that it leads down the path of less and less empathy for other humans and other living things. It is the antithesis of empathy and compassion.
    sourcetruth/Quartz is in need of an exorcism. These theocratic astral entities are a dime a dozen and every now and then one gets hold of someone and overshadows them, becomes their "higher self," whatever, and yet another stupid religion is born or, in this case, stillborn. I'm not wasting any more time on this thread.
    You don't know what you are talking about when you say something like this about this topic.

Don't refer to me as "sourcetruth/quartz", because I am not Quartz Crystal. I am not the person in the videos that I linked to.
    Last edited by sourcetruth; 20th September 2019 at 05:59.

26. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

sourcetruth having gone up quite a few dead ends in the early days of my spiritual search I lerned to cross check and found there is a commonality of the teaching of genuine enlightened teachers also an unmistakable energy of Truth.
    The statement "One without a second" sums up non-duality.
    Its good to investigate fully.

Here is part of the first post by Shadowman on the link I previously posted
    and again
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post456904

Enlightenment - A direct, succinct account of what occurs...

This is an account of the direct experience of awakening.

What can be said, or written, of itself cannot reveal the truth.

Words and language are themselves an illusory tool, an aspect of the relative dream, and can only indicate or hint towards the totality, or reality, or that which is.

Upon the moment of awakening not only does the illusion of the relative self or ego vanish like a shadow exposed to light, but all “other” egos, or relative selves, disappear. All separation disappears, and the absolute Self is realized. All is then enlightened and whole, for there never really were separate entities that could become individually enlightened. There then is no relative doer, nor even an absolute doer, for all doing implies separation. Or something to do, or somewhere to go. And not just other humans, but the entire creation is enlightened and whole.

Now nothing can be judged, or observed, or transcended, as there is no separate observer, nor separate objects observed, nor even separate observing.

Here even the concept of pure awareness, the witness, unidentified with that which is observed, has dissolved into the totality. Herein lies the meaning of samsara is nirvana. The slightest separation into observer, observed and observing and samsara appears. When observer, observed and observing is an undifferentiated whole, the Self is self evident, and far more evident, than the illusory ego self.

All that is, then is, as it really is, here descriptions do not apply.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Pieman (20th September 2019), PurpleLama (20th September 2019)

28. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

I am listening to someone who does indeed have practical knowledge and experience. The person in the youtube channel provides practical knowledge that you can apply to your life, as opposed to many of the spiritual teachings that are not practical.
    Who would you consider to have "practical knowledge and experience"?

This is not channeled material. I am following this material because I have been able to verify it with my source self.

I am indeed at a higher frequency plane because I have stopped doing lower frequency activities such as eating meat and orgasm.
    Abstaining from bodily desires can be a very powerful tool, as is fasting, but only if you back up it up with heart felt intentions while at the same time keeping it secret.
    If you announce openly that you are a celibate or abstaining from eating meat, fasting ect. You are again fooling yourself that you are a higher vibrational being. Declaring how great you think you are takes away the power of your efforts. You are allowing your ego to boast over you. Which is a lower frequency activity.

Abstaining with inner intentions is only powerful when carried out in secret. A secret between only you and source creator.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

petra (23rd September 2019), PurpleLama (20th September 2019), Tintin (20th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 5 15 17 LastLast