+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 1 7 17 LastLast

Thread: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

1. Link to Post #121
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    Quote Posted by sourcetruth (here)
    Manifesting your own reality is the result of all of this once you succeed.
    How have your manifestations improved, in your opinion? Can you share any examples?

I see this often, when two people are focused to much on debating instead of discussing.
    But yet you skipped my question about your personal results with QC's system.
    Myself, I could barely watch much of that op video that you posted, but am still curious as to how exactly it has served you?
    I have not tried to manifest yet, but with how I raised my frequency I have been able to gain certain abilities. One ability is hat I can see pulsating and flashing in soulless one's eyes to tell if they are soulless. This only happened after I gave up meat and orgasm nd raised my frequency.

2. Link to Post #122
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Souls with deep traumas may appear "soulless" when you look in their eyes! ... Does not mean they will be in that state forever! ... Some (spirits/souls/emotionally & mentally) healing takes time, which real "Source beings" should know! ... To judge one way or the other, is mostly because it fits a story you tell yourself assuming you have the "only" right story (insight). We all tell stories to ourselves then project that on others.

And I quote Willem de Ridder form Amsterdam TV (Mid 1990s):
    Quote The other, that is you, because it is YOUR story in your head "about the other".

Why a lot can not deal with traumatized people is because it can trigger own (bad) past experiences in this life and maybe 1000s of previous lives.

So in short, (y)our incompetence to deal with & transform traumatic Souls (appearing having "no Soul") should not be the "standard" of a assumed "higher morality".

cheers,
    NDE'er John Kuhles 25-09-2019
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th September 2019 at 09:50.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Cara (25th September 2019), greybeard (25th September 2019)

4. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,990 times in 2,138 posts

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

OP, from where and how does the Quartz Crystal lady get her knowledge? Thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

greybeard (25th September 2019)

6. Link to Post #124
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Mother Teresa when asked how she could work with lepers--her reply was.
    "I see them as Christ in disguise"
    The universe is not a cheese full of holes--there is nowhere that the Creator is not---omnipresent means exactly that.
    Within all---animals of course included--they have a soul too.
    The content of the opening post points to a judgmental Creator--where is the Love?
    Chris
    Ps the statements made in the first post have all the hallmarks of a cult---if not now perhaps in the future.
    Last edited by greybeard; 25th September 2019 at 09:37.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th September 2019), ExomatrixTV (25th September 2019), PurpleLama (25th September 2019)

8. Link to Post #125
    Language
    Thanks

⚠️ Advanced Spiritual Psychology?

When people using the "effects of their believe" as "evidence" will most likely get trapped in that framework (construction of the mind) indeed! ... Some mind-constructs can be (temporary) positive, even so, still can hold you back to really evolve and go beyond the conditioning.

"Practical Truths" may work in the context when & where it is used until it becomes obsolete and you go to the "next best thing" ... thus some "perceptional truths" serving an agenda does not make it an "absolute truth" but just a (temporary) "functional truth".

What works for you does not have to work for me and visa versa!

If people really would grasp all of this ... they may grow out of their own created "thought cage" (safe space bubble).

John Kuhles 2019
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

greybeard (25th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (27th September 2019)

10. Link to Post #126
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Souls with deep traumas may appear "soulless" when you look in their eyes! ... Does not mean they will be in that state forever! ... Some (spirits/souls/emotionally & mentally) healing takes time, which real "Source beings" should know! ... To judge one way or the other, is mostly because it fits a story you tell yourself assuming you have the "only" right story (insight). We all tell stories to ourselves then project that on others.

Quote The other, that is you, because it is YOUR story in your head "about the other".

Why a lot can not deal with traumatized people is because it can trigger own (bad) past experiences in this life and maybe 1000s of previous lives.

So in short, (y)our incompetence to deal with & transform traumatic Souls (appearing having "no Soul") should not be the "standard" of a assumed "higher morality".

cheers,
    That is not what I mean at all when I say I see flashing and pulsating in soullesss one's eyes. I am literally sewing it flash and pulsae like there is n energy present there hat is animating them. It is clear to me what this means.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    How she got this information is that she won the matrix game. She did this by raising her frequency to the eleventh plane, the highest, and being the first one to do so. She then included all of her source fractals in her win. Because she won the game then all of this information about the matrix was revealed to her.

11. Link to Post #127
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Mother Teresa when asked how she could work with lepers--her reply was.
    "I see them as Christ in disguise"
    The universe is not a cheese full of holes--there is nowhere that the Creator is not---omnipresent means exactly that.
    Within all---animals of course included--they have a soul too.
    The content of the opening post points to a judgmental Creator--where is the Love?
    Chris
    Ps the statements made in the first post have all the hallmarks of a cult---if not now perhaps in the future.
    A creator cannot simply be omnipresent, it must have a fractal of itself be stored inside of a soul, which is technology for housing source fractals. In this way the creator exists through the souls which are source players.

The opening post does not point to a judgemental creator. It implies completely neutral source that has become entered entrapped in the duality of this reality.

There is nothing that makes this cult-like, because it is an indiviual journey and not a group one.

12. Link to Post #128
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

When people using the "effects of their believe" as "evidence" will most likely get trapped in that framework (construction of the mind) indeed! ... Some mind-constructs can be (temporary) positive, even so, still can hold you back to really evolve and go beyond the conditioning.

"Practical Truths" may work in the context when & where it is used until it becomes obsolete and you go to the "next best thing" ... thus some "perceptional truths" serving an agenda does not make it an "absolute truth" but just a (temporary) "functional truth".

If people really would grasp all of this ... they may grow out of their own created "thought cage" (safe space bubble).

John Kuhles 2019
    Yes, if people grasped all this they would grow out of their thought cage which consists of everything they thought they learned from existing in this reality. It is their safe space of mind and many of them are not willing to go beyond it.

I am not simply trying to base this on the effects of it, there are other reasons to support this, such s it being more logical and having more explanatory power, and also because it is more logical then any alternatives.

13. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

cheers,
    That is not what I mean at all when I say I see flashing and pulsating in soullesss one's eyes. I am literally sewing it flash and pulsae like there is n energy present there hat is animating them. It is clear to me what this means.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

How she got this information is that she won the matrix game. She did this by raising her frequency to the eleventh plane, the highest, and being the first one to do so. She then included all of her source fractals in her win. Because she won the game then all of this information about the matrix was revealed to her.
    Thanks for the reply. Just so I understand, she claims to be the first one to "win the matrix game", so all previous Ascended Masters were deluded?

You also say the information was revealed to her, revealed by whom/what?

14. Link to Post #130
    Language
    English
    Thanks

John Kuhles 2019
    Yes, if people grasped all this they would grow out of their thought cage which consists of everything they thought they learned from existing in this reality. It is their safe space of mind and many of them are not willing to go beyond it.

I am not simply trying to base this on the effects of it, there are other reasons to support this, such s it being more logical and having more explanatory power, and also because it is more logical then any alternatives.
    Grow out of their thought cage, everything they thought they learned from existing in this realty etc.
    Well thats the truth
    However
    All concepts must go hence Neity Neity --not this not this
    Yes that is the basic teaching of all Self Realized.
    That includes their teaching which are only pointers.
    Therefore the Quartz Crystal teachings must also be let go of surely?

On committing fully to learn about spirituality--things are automatically removed over time.
    Kundalini awakening brings a lot of gifts and the advice is to let them go--if they are required they will happen spontaneously
    Over time all desires go---including any desire to manifest--
    Ego is slowly reduced--transcended.
    Enlightenment is an ego less, desire less, "state"

Chris

15. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

PurpleLama (25th September 2019)

16. Link to Post #131
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Usually I approach carefully, respectfully, theories that go against the grain of my understanding, with the assumption that there is at least something here I didn't know before, some new information I previously lacked. Because every experience can teach, every new door is an opportunity, even if it leads nowhere – dead ends can also be a learning tool. But here I must be blunt. This is all rubbish.

This lady mixes a clever blend of philosophy, mysticism, physics, new age concepts and even science fiction, into one neat (but very flawed) package, and delivers it in common-sense language and in an authoritative and highly convincing manner, meant for the many who have an underlying interest in "new agey" things but lack any knowledge to keep themselves grounded. Undoubtedly many will fall for it.

Certainly I won't, because seeded throughout I detect mental and emotional (and spiritual) manipulation. Her model is not unlike religion, which for centuries filled people's minds with negative programming, robbing them of their power and individual sovereignty. This is what she is doing. But her material is even worse. It steals the sovereignty of most of the population of the world by calling them soulless! I think that's just awful.

This reeks of disinformation. Of poison being dripped into the river of the spiritual community. But it's nothing new, I've seen this sort of movement/material before, lots of times. And it's just the same old stuff, couched in different terms, but the same basic ideology: you are a slave, a target, a victim, but you could break free, become great, become Divine...if you follow these rules.

Let us see what they are:

- this reality is an intentional creation by what we would call source, so it is like a matrix that we are trapped in
    It is an intentional creation, by a Divine Creator, but the only trap (at this level of the 'matrix') is self-constructed by the laws of karma, aka Cause and Effect. If you self-err then you must self-correct. In other words, if you fail the test you must retake the class.

- source created this reality so that source could enter into the game
    You can view it as a game, but really it's just one rung of the ladder, and part of the learning curve in spiritual evolution.

- source entered into the game as source players
    Partially true, but we are all individualized consciousnesses, spiritual sparks of the one fire (Source).

- besides source players there are soulless ones and entities
    No. Where there is life, there is spirit. Where there is spirit, there is life. There are no soulless beings.

- soulless ones are the people without souls and animals that all don't have souls
    Untrue. Again, where there is life there is spirit. You cannot have one without the other.

- there are only about 1,500,000 souls alive on Earth at this time
    Just no. For a human being to live a soul must embody it. 7 billion people equal 7 billion souls. Of course, every one of those souls are on their own journeys, with greater or lesser degrees of energy/awareness. But they are still all awareness/consciousness of some kind and at some level, and therefore souls.

- all other people are soulless, 5000 to every soul
    To believe in the unhumanity of the vast majority of those people around you lessens their value and cheapens their worth. This is not just unspiritual it's anti-spiritual, and as dangerous a philosophy as there can be.

- there are different types of entities that includes reptilians
    There are entities of many different kinds, including reptilian, some are interdimensional and can interact with us – but again, unless the intention is to attract only positive energies, you will default to attracting like for like.

- the matrix is scripted to be a certain way
    'Scripted' is a human word/concept. There is no script, only Laws. These are the Natural Laws that govern the functioning and evolution of the Universe and all its multitudinous parts, from black holes to bacteria and down to the quantum level – literally everything.

- all soulless ones are acting based on what is in their script, and their lives are based on scripts
    There is a 'Plan' for every person coming into an incarnation. A set of goals to attain, lessons to learn. But we can deviate from our plan because we have Free Will.

- scripts are like the storybook in the matrix that is followed (you can see how the matrix is scripted when you look into how there are coded numbers that appear all through the matrix in synchronicity, it shows how this matrix is scripted)
    It shows that a Divine Intelligence, greater than anything we can conceive of, is responsible for the Creation of the Universe.

- religion is matrix programming and traps and participation in religions creates black magic attachments to you
    Correct. And the thesis of this channel, of this matrix material, is programming of exactly the same type.

- souls have been reincarnating over and over until they win the game
    There is no game to be won. There is only spiritual purity and self-realization to attain.

- souls use their energy to create the matrix
    We don't 'use' our energy. This reality IS energy, and we use our will and creative intent to mould the energy of reality into what we want it to be.

- when source players lose their energy it goes to power the matrix by using it to power the entities that act as the soulless ones
    That's the movie "The Matrix" in a nutshell, which is probably what inspired this 'matrix' material. It even includes Agent Smith. Is she trying to start a movement (and make lots of money) based on a work of sci-fi? I suppose if L. Ron Hubbard could do it...

- souls have source fractals and daily supply energies
    Mumbo jumbo.

- souls can exist on different dimensional planes ranging from one to eleven, called frequency planes
    We exist on all planes simultaneously. Your experience is where your present focus is directed.

- when a soul does lower frequency things they lose their energy and keep their frequency in a lower state as a result
    You don't lose energy per se, but you channel your energy, the 'where' is based on the intention.

- lower frequency things include things such as eating meat and having orgasms
    Incorrect. These are baser energies, but they are not necessarily lower energies. It's all about Intention - the heart-centred intention of any act is all-important. If you don't know that eating animals is wrong, then it isn't wrong. Simple as that. As for sex, in sexual alchemy some of the highest and purest energies that can be experienced in human form are achieved in spiritual or tantric sex (that is according to some ancient mystical teachings precisely how light-children, i.e., immaculate or 'Christed-energies', are/were conceived).

- emotional states can also take energy from a source player and drain their energy, and can lower their frequency depending on the emotion
    Partially true. There is always an interplay of energy between people when they interact. Energy can indeed be drawn off, and subconsciously fed off (an energy vampire). Think of the dynamics at play between the abuser and the abused. It works the same with positive energy, in giving your energy to one who needs it. Again it's all about Intention, and what's at the heart of your intention in each and every thought and deed.

- certain emotions are lower frequency states of being such as anger
    True.

- if a source player completes inner alchemy they will not have the desire for orgasm anymore
    True

- if a source player is eating meat they can not reach the frequencies 5 or higher
    I don't know of levels. There are 'states' and frequencies, but there are no hard boundaries between them, they shift gradually one into the other like the changing hues of a rainbow. Eating or not eating meat is not particularly relevant. One might think of aboriginal shaman in the outback of Australia, or going back centuries the Native American Indians, who had incredible wisdom and acquired very high levels of awareness, but throughout their development had very little to eat EXCEPT meat.

- frequency 5 and higher is where you connect to your source self and can unlock your script, and law of attraction starts to work
    The Law of Attraction is a clear reality but it works at all and every level, there's no cut off, no 'frequency 5' I know of. Levels and labels have no meaning in the greater spiritual reality. Even the '3rd' dimension has no meaning, because that's just a number, it's just a way to describe it in human terms.

- source players can use their energy to manifest what they want to in their reality and rewrite their script
    Partially true. You can use your creative intent to shape your reality, but this does not 'consume' your energy.

- source players can program a pendulum to ask questions to their source self
    A pendulum could work as well as any meditative tool, but it's not especially necessary. There's no 'proper' way to meditate, it's often unique to the individual. But with a great deal of practise you can via meditation access the Akasha, and gain the awareness of pretty much ALL and any knowledge you desire.

I've read some of this material now and watched the first video, though I didn't invest any further in these 'teachings' (or falsehoods) – yet at no point, with all the talk of how to raise one's frequency, make stronger connections to source, or win this so-called 'game', did she touch on the ONLY real way to actually, really, raise your frequency, achieve a stronger connection to source, and win this so-called game. And that real way is...?

Love.

The only way to do any of these things is open yourself up to love, to receive it and give it, unconditionally. Everything else, everything else, is entirely unimportant.

She never mentions love, and sourcetruth you never mentioned love in any one of your posts. That right there is indication enough that this is all disinfo, maybe even a spiritual psyop (it wouldn't be the first example). In other, stronger, terms: this is bullsh!t.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, sourcetruth. We are all of us on a journey in pursuit of that enigmatic thing called truth. But this I assure you is not it. As Chris said, there are lots and lots of threads on Avalon that point much more strongly to the real truth, so I do hope you stick around and explore a little further.

As for this channel, it could consist of just one video. And it need only last one minute. All she needs to do is talk about Love, and she'd have it. Because that's all you need to know 'to break out of the so-called matrix'. Love as the key to all things.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th September 2019), Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), ClearWater (26th September 2019), ExomatrixTV (25th September 2019), greybeard (25th September 2019), Hervé (25th September 2019), Kalamos (25th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (27th September 2019), onevoice (25th September 2019), pueblo (25th September 2019), PurpleLama (25th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (26th September 2019)

18. Link to Post #132
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well Star Mariner you certainly nailed it.
    And you took the time bit by bit to point out the falsity, half truths and manipulation involved--subtle at times but there.
    All credit to you.
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 25th September 2019 at 17:43.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th September 2019), ExomatrixTV (25th September 2019), Hervé (25th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th September 2019), PurpleLama (25th September 2019)

20. Link to Post #133
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Usually I approach carefully, respectfully, theories that go against the grain of my understanding, with the assumption that there is at least something here I didn't know before, some new information I previously lacked. Because every experience can teach, every new door is an opportunity, even if it leads nowhere – dead ends can also be a learning tool. But here I must be blunt. This is all rubbish.

This lady mixes a clever blend of philosophy, mysticism, physics, new age concepts and even science fiction, into one neat (but very flawed) package, and delivers it in common-sense language and in an authoritative and highly convincing manner, meant for the many who have an underlying interest in "new agey" things but lack any knowledge to keep themselves grounded. Undoubtedly many will fall for it.

Certainly I won't, because seeded throughout I detect mental and emotional (and spiritual) manipulation. Her model is not unlike religion, which for centuries filled people's minds with negative programming, robbing them of their power and individual sovereignty. This is what she is doing. But her material is even worse. It steals the sovereignty of most of the population of the world by calling them soulless! I think that's just awful.

This reeks of disinformation. Of poison being dripped into the river of the spiritual community. But it's nothing new, I've seen this sort of movement/material before, lots of times. And it's just the same old stuff, couched in different terms, but the same basic ideology: you are a slave, a target, a victim, but you could break free, become great, become Divine...if you follow these rules.

- this reality is an intentional creation by what we would call source, so it is like a matrix that we are trapped in
    It is an intentional creation, by a Divine Creator, but the only trap (at this level of the 'matrix') is self-constructed by the laws of karma, aka Cause and Effect. If you self-err then you must self-correct. In other words, if you fail the test you must retake the class.

You can view it as a game, but really it's just one rung of the ladder, and part of the learning curve in spiritual evolution.

Partially true, but we are all individualized consciousnesses, spiritual sparks of the one fire (Source).

No. Where there is life, there is spirit. Where there is spirit, there is life. There are no soulless beings.

- soulless ones are the people without souls and animals that all don't have souls
    Untrue. Again, where there is life there is spirit. You cannot have one without the other.

Just no. For a human being to live a soul must embody it. 7 billion people equal 7 billion souls. Of course, every one of those souls are on their own journeys, with greater or lesser degrees of energy/awareness. But they are still all awareness/consciousness of some kind and at some level, and therefore souls.

To believe in the unhumanity of the vast majority of those people around you lessens their value and cheapens their worth. This is not just unspiritual it's anti-spiritual, and as dangerous a philosophy as there can be.

There are entities of many different kinds, including reptilian, some are interdimensional and can interact with us – but again, unless the intention is to attract only positive energies, you will default to attracting like for like.

'Scripted' is a human word/concept. There is no script, only Laws. These are the Natural Laws that govern the functioning and evolution of the Universe and all its multitudinous parts, from black holes to bacteria and down to the quantum level – literally everything.

- all soulless ones are acting based on what is in their script, and their lives are based on scripts
    There is a 'Plan' for every person coming into an incarnation. A set of goals to attain, lessons to learn. But we can deviate from our plan because we have Free Will.

- scripts are like the storybook in the matrix that is followed (you can see how the matrix is scripted when you look into how there are coded numbers that appear all through the matrix in synchronicity, it shows how this matrix is scripted)
    It shows that a Divine Intelligence, greater than anything we can conceive of, is responsible for the Creation of the Universe.

- religion is matrix programming and traps and participation in religions creates black magic attachments to you
    Correct. And the thesis of this channel, of this matrix material, is programming of exactly the same type.

There is no game to be won. There is only spiritual purity and self-realization to attain.

We don't 'use' our energy. This reality IS energy, and we use our will and creative intent to mould the energy of reality into what we want it to be.

- when source players lose their energy it goes to power the matrix by using it to power the entities that act as the soulless ones
    That's the movie "The Matrix" in a nutshell, which is probably what inspired this 'matrix' material. It even includes Agent Smith. Is she trying to start a movement (and make lots of money) based on a work of sci-fi? I suppose if L. Ron Hubbard could do it...

Mumbo jumbo.

- souls can exist on different dimensional planes ranging from one to eleven, called frequency planes
    We exist on all planes simultaneously. Your experience is where your present focus is directed.

- when a soul does lower frequency things they lose their energy and keep their frequency in a lower state as a result
    You don't lose energy per se, but you channel your energy, the 'where' is based on the intention.

Incorrect. These are baser energies, but they are not necessarily lower energies. It's all about Intention - the heart-centred intention of any act is all-important. If you don't know that eating animals is wrong, then it isn't wrong. Simple as that. As for sex, in sexual alchemy some of the highest and purest energies that can be experienced in human form are achieved in spiritual or tantric sex (that is according to some ancient mystical teachings precisely how light-children, i.e., immaculate or 'Christed-energies', are/were conceived).

- emotional states can also take energy from a source player and drain their energy, and can lower their frequency depending on the emotion
    Partially true. There is always an interplay of energy between people when they interact. Energy can indeed be drawn off, and subconsciously fed off (an energy vampire). Think of the dynamics at play between the abuser and the abused. It works the same with positive energy, in giving your energy to one who needs it. Again it's all about Intention, and what's at the heart of your intention in each and every thought and deed.

True.

- if a source player completes inner alchemy they will not have the desire for orgasm anymore
    True

- if a source player is eating meat they can not reach the frequencies 5 or higher
    I don't know of levels. There are 'states' and frequencies, but there are no hard boundaries between them, they shift gradually one into the other like the changing hues of a rainbow. Eating or not eating meat is not particularly relevant. One might think of aboriginal shaman in the outback of Australia, or going back centuries the Native American Indians, who had incredible wisdom and acquired very high levels of awareness, but throughout their development had very little to eat EXCEPT meat.

- frequency 5 and higher is where you connect to your source self and can unlock your script, and law of attraction starts to work
    The Law of Attraction is a clear reality but it works at all and every level, there's no cut off, no 'frequency 5' I know of. Levels and labels have no meaning in the greater spiritual reality. Even the '3rd' dimension has no meaning, because that's just a number, it's just a way to describe it in human terms.

- source players can use their energy to manifest what they want to in their reality and rewrite their script
    Partially true. You can use your creative intent to shape your reality, but this does not 'consume' your energy.

A pendulum could work as well as any meditative tool, but it's not especially necessary. There's no 'proper' way to meditate, it's often unique to the individual. But with a great deal of practise you can via meditation access the Akasha, and gain the awareness of pretty much ALL and any knowledge you desire.

I've read some of this material now and watched the first video, though I didn't invest any further in these 'teachings' (or falsehoods) – yet at no point, with all the talk of how to raise one's frequency, make stronger connections to source, or win this so-called 'game', did she touch on the ONLY real way to actually, really, raise your frequency, achieve a stronger connection to source, and win this so-called game. And that real way is...?

Love.

The only way to do any of these things is open yourself up to love, to receive it and give it, unconditionally. Everything else, everything else, is entirely unimportant.

She never mentions love, and sourcetruth you never mentioned love in any one of your posts. That right there is indication enough that this is all disinfo, maybe even a spiritual psyop (it wouldn't be the first example). In other, stronger, terms: this is bullsh!t.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, sourcetruth. We are all of us on a journey in pursuit of that enigmatic thing called truth. But this I assure you is not it. As Chris said, there are lots and lots of threads on Avalon that point much more strongly to the real truth, so I do hope you stick around and explore a little further.

As for this channel, it could consist of just one video. And it need only last one minute. All she needs to do is talk about Love, and she'd have it. Because that's all you need to know 'to break out of the so-called matrix'. Love as the key to all things.
    You have not actually explained why I am wrong, you have only responded to my statements with your opinions and beliefs, not any explanations of how I am wrong.

21. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Mumbo jumbo.

True.

True

Love.

You have not actually explained why I am wrong, you have only responded to my statements with your opinions and beliefs, not any explanations of how I am wrong.
    I think you need to re-read that reply. The explanations are clear.

Where does the Quartz Crystal woman get her "revelations" from? You said that after she had "won the matrix game" this information was revealed to her....revealed by whom/what?

Thanks

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th September 2019), greybeard (25th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th September 2019), Nick Matkin (26th September 2019)

23. Link to Post #135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Your are not wrong sourcetruth but you have been mislead.
    The full examination by Star Mariner points to the untruths coming from that channel which you have taken on board.
    Just how long have you been studying spirituality?
    Those relativly new to the subject are easily lead astray--I was---par for the course.
    To my mind as I have said before its a mistake to take on "teachers" word for it--you have to investigate deeply and cross check with quite a few teachers--read the books--listen to the teachers--go and see them at talks--interact with them face to face.
    Ask questions--get answers face to face --challenge them.
    Best wishes.
    Chris

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th September 2019)

25. Link to Post #136
    Language
    Thanks

"Sourcetruth" goes even further than the name "Pravda" in 1980s Soviet Union claiming to have "only truth" in their News Paper! (we all know better than that ). Because it comes from the "11 dimension or realm" and is "Source" ... a bold statement aka claim.

How you present (or sell) yourself to the world determines the response you get or can expect.

Pretentious sonorous magniloquent (even if parts are true).
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th September 2019 at 14:52.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onevoice (25th September 2019)

27. Link to Post #137
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Your are not wrong sourcetruth but you have been mislead.
    The full examination by Star Mariner points to the untruths coming from that channel which you have taken on board.
    Just how long have you been studying spirituality?
    Those relativly new to the subject are easily lead astray--I was---par for the course.
    To my mind as I have said before its a mistake to take on "teachers" word for it--you have to investigate deeply and cross check with quite a few teachers--read the books--listen to the teachers--go and see them at talks--interact with them face to face.
    Ask questions--get answers face to face --challenge them.
    Best wishes.
    Chris
    What I see in his reply ishis alternate understanding. What he is doing is trying to respond to my statements with claims about is wn understanding, but this does not explain how I am wrong.

I am aware of spiriuality and many of its concepts, but I disagree with much of it.
    The true misleading is coming from these concepts that are wrong.
    You are not justified in calling this misleading, you have only been able to explain your perspective on spirituality but have not explained how anything that I said in my original post is wrong.

28. Link to Post #138
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"Sourcetruth" goes even further than the name "Pravda" in 1980s Soviet Union claiming to have "only truth" in their News Paper! (we all know better than that). Because it comes from the "11 dimension or realm" and is "Source" ... a bold statement aka claim.

How you present (or sell) yourself to world determines the response you get or can expect.

Pretentious sonorous magniloquent (even if parts are true).
    These statements are not simply my statements, they are the statements of a youtuber that I referenced in my original post. I do agree with this person however.

Your best claim against this is simply calling it names, instead of logical reasoning to explain why I am wrong.

29. Link to Post #139
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Mumbo jumbo.

True.

True

Love.

Where does the Quartz Crystal woman get her "revelations" from? You said that after she had "won the matrix game" this information was revealed to her....revealed by whom/what?

Thanks
    Revealed by source to her. I don't claim to have all of the details, but this is what she says in her videos.

The explanations only make it clear what his opinion is, they do not make it clear why I am wrong. There is a clear difference between the two. His statements are simply "No this is wrong, the right answer is _____" withough explaining why I am wrong.

30. Link to Post #140
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks
    Source has revealed this information to her. She tells us this in a video.

The explanations are only making it clear what he thinks is true, but it doesn't make it clear why I am wrong. His answers are in the form of "Your statement is wrong because _____ is true" instead of "Your statement is wrong for _____ reason." He is simply restating what he believes to be true and saying this in opposition to my statements.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 1 7 17 LastLast