+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1 8 17 LastLast

Thread: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

1. Link to Post #141
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Quote Posted by sourcetruth (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    "Sourcetruth" goes even further than the name "Pravda" in 1980s Soviet Union claiming to have "only truth" in their News Paper! (we all know better than that). Because it comes from the "11 dimension or realm" and is "Source" ... a bold statement aka claim.

How you present (or sell) yourself to world determines the response you get or can expect.

Pretentious sonorous magniloquent (even if parts are true).
    These statements are not simply my statements, they are the statements of a youtuber that I referenced in my original post. I do agree with this person however.

Your best claim against this is simply calling it names, instead of logical reasoning to explain why I am wrong.
    If I may add something, I'll say the burden of proof is on you. It's not on the people who doubt your theories which can't be proven in the mundane world.

So, what if most spiritual theories can't be proven? It's more a matter of their quality and inspiration to you.

If you want to share that with others it's all about how you approach them. If they are skeptical and defensive, it might be your approach.

It can be better to offer new information with an open minded and humble way. "Hey I found this and it works for me, what do you think?"

It's all about energy. If you use the absolutist approach, "THIS is the way it is", then you're gonna get that stern/confrontational energy in return because you're helping to create it.

If you want them to listen you have to be humble and open minded with your approach. You shouldn't start with theories treated as absolutes, which can't be proven.

To talk spiritual, it may be about "service to self" vs "service to others". Living and let live, recognizing the many perspectives/paths vs unwavering beliefs and wanting to push those beliefs.

There's much chaotic energy on the planet. People are arguing over everything, and each clash of insentient will, not recognizing the other's will, creates more chaos "sts" energy.

So it's important to work on ourselves and how we approach others, especially if we think we have valuable information to share. We are all noble servants for the truth if we choose to be, it's our jobs to present it and let it speak. It will reach those who need to see it which could just be a few people. Be grateful if it helps anyone.

If what you found is so good why not just be content with it? If you must share, use a humble and open minded approach.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Universoul For This Post:

George (1st October 2019), greybeard (26th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th September 2019), onevoice (26th September 2019), what is a name? (26th September 2019), wondering (26th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #142
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Usually I approach carefully, respectfully, theories that go against the grain of my understanding, with the assumption that there is at least something here I didn't know before, some new information I previously lacked. Because every experience can teach, every new door is an opportunity, even if it leads nowhere – dead ends can also be a learning tool. But here I must be blunt. This is all rubbish.
    You have not shown how any of this is wrong, you are simply responding by repeating what you think is true instead of explaining why I am wrong.

Quote This lady mixes a clever blend of philosophy, mysticism, physics, new age concepts and even science fiction, into one neat (but very flawed) package, and delivers it in common-sense language and in an authoritative and highly convincing manner, meant for the many who have an underlying interest in "new agey" things but lack any knowledge to keep themselves grounded. Undoubtedly many will fall for it.
    Some of what she says has been known by others for a while, although she does share original information.
    It is not simply a blend of ideas, because a blend of ideas is unorganized, incoherent, illogical, and flawed. Her statements are the opposite of that: they are organized, logical, coherent, and relate with each other in a logical manner.

You are also implying that what she says is unoriginal, and while some of her statements can be found in other places, that only adds support to her. She has many unoriginal claims, and her philosophy as a whole is original.

She does not deliver this in "common sense language" at all. The average person will not understand her videos, so this is simply not true. There is no way for her to make this "highly convincing" because it contradicts everything that a person thinks they know, so this is also wromg
    This was never meant for the general population which are soulless ones, this was only meant for the source players who have inner knowing which confirms this information to them and lets them understand it.

Quote Certainly I won't, because seeded throughout I detect mental and emotional (and spiritual) manipulation. Her model is not unlike religion, which for centuries filled people's minds with negative programming, robbing them of their power and individual sovereignty. This is what she is doing. But her material is even worse. It steals the sovereignty of most of the population of the world by calling them soulless! I think that's just awful.
    What she is doing is being very direct about the information and claims she provides. There is no way that this could be manipulative when she is simply making statements. What she says goes against a person's view of reality, and it would conflict with a persons emotions, so there is no way that it could be considered emotionally or mentally manipulative. You have no support for these claims. You are making this claim based on your own bias against her, because you don't understand her statements.

It is clear that your resistance to the concept of soulless ones is based on emotion rather than reason, since you are perceiving it as having "awful" ramifications on your view on the world. This makes you uncomftorable because you don't want these implications to be true, so you form a bias against the concept that not everyone has souls.

4. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

"Sourcetruth" goes even further than the name "Pravda" in 1980s Soviet Union claiming to have "only truth" in their News Paper! (we all know better than that). Because it comes from the "11 dimension or realm" and is "Source" ... a bold statement aka claim.

How you present (or sell) yourself to world determines the response you get or can expect.

ExomatrixTv, you nailed it! sourcetruth just doesn't get it. The "Quartz Crystal" in one of her video states not to just take her words, we can verify it with a crystal pendulum. Well, I just did that and dowsed her videos. The response from the pendulum is resounding negative; she is not expounding truth. Some of statements from one of her video:
    Quote You should not Trust any Person or Spirit Guide or Any Other Entity. You NEED to VERIFY the things that you hear so you're not wasting your time on things that will distract and distort, and keep you here in this MATRIX. True wisdom and knowledge can only be obtained from Source.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th September 2019), greybeard (26th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (27th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th September 2019), wondering (26th September 2019)

6. Link to Post #144
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)

ExomatrixTv, you nailed it! sourcetruth just doesn't get it. The "Quartz Crystal" in one of her video states not to just take her words, we can verify it with a crystal pendulum. Well, I just did that and dowsed her videos. The response from the pendulum is resounding negative; she is not expounding truth. Some of statements from one of her video:
    Quote You should not Trust any Person or Spirit Guide or Any Other Entity. You NEED to VERIFY the things that you hear so you're not wasting your time on things that will distract and distort, and keep you here in this MATRIX. True wisdom and knowledge can only be obtained from Source.
    Actually, she also said that your pendulum is supposed to get answers from your source self connection. This can only be done from the 5th frequency plane and above, which can happen only after you removed meat from your diet for at least 30 days.

I do not eat meat, so therefore my pendulum is valid and yours is not.
    My pendulum claims that she is right which is in opposition to your pendulum.

The answer you are getting is from your subconscious. Your subconscious believes she is wrong, and also you are still in the red zone of eating meat, so your results are wrong.

7. Link to Post #145
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Universoul (here)

These statements are not simply my statements, they are the statements of a youtuber that I referenced in my original post. I do agree with this person however.

Your best claim against this is simply calling it names, instead of logical reasoning to explain why I am wrong.
    If I may add something, I'll say the burden of proof is on you. It's not on the people who doubt your theories which can't be proven in the mundane world.
    I am not asking them to prove that I am wrong, I am asking them to explain why they believe I am wrong. This is not the same as shifting the burden of proof. i am simply demanding that they provide an explanation of their own point of view and their own reasoning behind it. Just because the burden of proof is on me for my claims does not mean that they are immune from having reasoned explanations for their claims. When they make a xounter claim against me they should also be able to explain their counterclaim. This is not shifting the burden of proof, this is demanding that they also explain their reasoning. They are simply rebutting my claim with a counter claim, but not explaining the counterclaim.

Quote So, what if most spiritual theories can't be proven? It's more a matter of their quality and inspiration to you.
    It is not about being physically provable. This is about theories being logical and reasonable, and comparing the logic of competing theories to setermine which alternative is most reasonable.

Quote If you want to share that with others it's all about how you approach them. If they are skeptical and defensive, it might be your approach.

It can be better to offer new information with an open minded and humble way. "Hey I found this and it works for me, what do you think?"

It's all about energy. If you use the absolutist approach, "THIS is the way it is", then you're gonna get that stern/confrontational energy in return because you're helping to create it.

If you want them to listen you have to be humble and open minded with your approach. You shouldn't start with theories treated as absolutes, which can't be proven.
    That is how I started this thread, but as it progressed then the other posters became more oppositional, so I responded with more opposition. If they wanted to simply discuss this then I would be able to discuss it, but since thsy want to oppose this then I will be oppositional in response.

To be clear I do indeed agree with the statements that I discussed in my OP, although these are the claims of the youtube channel and not my own. However, I am.willing to discuss this ans even discuss oppositional statements.

In this discussion there are those that will simply dismiss this. This is preventing exploration of the topic which prevents us from gaining a full understanding, and that is counterproductive to the discussion.

8. Link to Post #146
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This reeks of disinformation. Of poison being dripped into the river of the spiritual community. But it's nothing new, I've seen this sort of movement/material before, lots of times. And it's just the same old stuff, couched in different terms, but the same basic ideology: you are a slave, a target, a victim, but you could break free, become great, become Divine...if you follow these rules.
    There are rules for everything in our reality. It only makes sense for us to be bound by certain spiritual principles that can also free us if we apppy them in the right way.

Quote I've read some of this material now and watched the first video, though I didn't invest any further in these 'teachings' (or falsehoods) – yet at no point, with all the talk of how to raise one's frequency, make stronger connections to source, or win this so-called 'game', did she touch on the ONLY real way to actually, really, raise your frequency, achieve a stronger connection to source, and win this so-called game. And that real way is...?

Love.

The only way to do any of these things is open yourself up to love, to receive it and give it, unconditionally. Everything else, everything else, is entirely unimportant.

She never mentions love, and sourcetruth you never mentioned love in any one of your posts. That right there is indication enough that this is all disinfo, maybe even a spiritual psyop (it wouldn't be the first example). In other, stronger, terms: this is bullsh!t.
    She actually does discuss love in her videos, what she says about love is that you should not need anything outside of yourself to feel complete. Love is finding happiness in someone else, which is external to you.

The only way to raise your frequency and connect with source is to be in neutrality, which is not love. Emotions as a whole are draining energy from you and making your consciousness imbalanced, which prevents you from raising your frequency and connecting with source. Love is includes with this as an emotion. Love is an unneccessary emotion that does not benefit a source player in any way.

The only reason that you believe this is because it appeals to your emotions instead of being based in reason.

9. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Actually, she also said that your pendulum is supposed to get answers from your source self connection. This can only be done from the 5th frequency plane and above, which can happen only after you removed meat from your diet for at least 30 days.

The answer you are getting is from your subconscious. Your subconscious believes she is wrong, and also you are still in the red zone of eating meat, so your results are wrong.
    sourcetruth, you are jumping to conclusion. Without asking me or asking the source, you've jumped to conclusion that I eat meat. How did you arrive at your conclusion? Did you ask your pendulum? I have been a vegetarian for 23 years, I don't even kill insects.

You claim that my answer from my pendulum comes from my subconscious. How do you know this? Did you have a vision, or are you psychic? I cleansed and calibrated my pendulum to the Infinite Source by following her exact instructions. Also, I've been practicing meditation for over 23 years, as long as I've been a vegetarian. And I've been studying spiritualism seriously for the past 44 years, how long have you been studying spiritualism? I've attended at least six 10-days intensive Chinese Zen meditation under world renowned Chinese Zen master (Venerable Shen Yen) who has published many bookcases of scholarly books on meditation and Chinese Zen. During intensive meditation retreats, our schedule is to wake up at 4:00 am and lights out is at 10 pm. I've studied many forms of meditation as well, even attending 21 day mindful meditation retreat last year at oversea venue. How many intensive Zen meditation retreats have you participated in, led by Zen master who have founded own monasteries? My wife's sister is a Chinese Zen master who has founded her own monastery in Taiwan, and people from all over the world come to learn and practice meditation under her guidance, so pretty much at any time, I can consult her for any spiritual advise.

Many knowledgeable people on this thread have clearly demonstrated that her teachings are not beneficial to the public, but despite this you are clinging to your belief that her teachings are beneficial to you. If your personality is a result of following her teachings, again it clearly shows that it did not have the intended benefit.

I think you didn't take the time to thoughtfully read the Star Mariner's response to you. Here is a key quote from his posting:
    Quote I've read some of this material now and watched the first video, though I didn't invest any further in these 'teachings' (or falsehoods) – yet at no point, with all the talk of how to raise one's frequency, make stronger connections to source, or win this so-called 'game', did she touch on the ONLY real way to actually, really, raise your frequency, achieve a stronger connection to source, and win this so-called game. And that real way is...?

Love.

The only way to do any of these things is open yourself up to love, to receive it and give it, unconditionally. Everything else, everything else, is entirely unimportant.
    Buddhism's two primary tenets are Wisdom and Compassion. All other teachings support these two tenets. And my late master Shen Yen's teachings always centered on these two principles, which in reality are two facets of the same coin.

Clearly you haven't demonstrated neither wisdom or compassion in any of your postings on this thread so far, and that is very obvious to everyone else but you.

Incidentally, I dowsed the truthfulness of the "A Course in Miracles" book, which has been around a long time and many believe to be a channeling of the teaching of Jesus. My dowsing indicated that this book does not present the truth. Another very advanced member of this forum has posted since I discussed this confirmed that this book is not to be trusted.
    Last edited by onevoice; 26th September 2019 at 01:19. Reason: added additional comments.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #148
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It is an intentional creation, by a Divine Creator, but the only trap (at this level of the 'matrix') is self-constructed by the laws of karma, aka Cause and Effect. If you self-err then you must self-correct. In other words, if you fail the test you must retake the class.
    No, the trap is the result of the law that everything must have a cause, which results from cause and effect. This means that something can't come from nothing. In order for this reality to come to be, it must be created from something. This something is an energy that has the potential to create. This is the energy that creates reality. This does limit us when we waste and drain our energy in certain ways. We get trapped in what drains energy from us.

If you fail the test then you do not retake the class, you retake the test. That is what happens when you fail the matrix, you are reborn. If you llose all of your energy that is worse than failing, and you are captured by the demiurge.

The creator of this matrix exists as the source players/souls creating this reality experience.

Quote You can view it as a game, but really it's just one rung of the ladder, and part of the learning curve in spiritual evolution.
    There is no "evolution" outside of this matrix, we have all of the knowledge when we exist in source.

Quote Partially true, but we are all individualized consciousnesses, spiritual sparks of the one fire (Source).
    Not all of the humans are sparks of source, this only applies to souls. There are still soulless ones that do not have the spark of source housed in a soul.

Quote No. Where there is life, there is spirit. Where there is spirit, there is life. There are no soulless beings.
    Untrue. Again, where there is life there is spirit. You cannot have one without the other.
    Spirit is simply the illusion of soul, it does not house a spark of source. Spirits and souls are distinct, which is why there are soulless beings that could be considered to have a spirit, which is simply an entity.

Quote Just no. For a human being to live a soul must embody it. 7 billion people equal 7 billion souls. Of course, every one of those souls are on their own journeys, with greater or lesser degrees of energy/awareness. But they are still all awareness/consciousness of some kind and at some level, and therefore souls.
    You are mistaken. What must be embodied in a human is an entity, which is an artificial mimick of a soul created by the matrix using the energy from source players. This type of entity is also known as a spirit. These humans have spirits but not souls. A soul is consciousness while a spirit is created by consciousness using energy. A soul houses a source fractal, which is a spark of source. A spirit is the decoy of a soul.

Quote To believe in the unhumanity of the vast majority of those people around you lessens their value and cheapens their worth. This is not just unspiritual it's anti-spiritual, and as dangerous a philosophy as there can be.
    This concept of soulless ones is about source players realizing their own self worth. It is beneficial to the source player who holds the philosophy
    This is an inner journey.
    This does contradict what you think of as spirituality. It challenges your view of reality as a whole. The concept still has truth to it, regardless of what you think the implications are.

Quote 'Scripted' is a human word/concept. There is no script, only Laws. These are the Natural Laws that govern the functioning and evolution of the Universe and all its multitudinous parts, from black holes to bacteria and down to the quantum level – literally everything.
    There are scripts that determine the programming of the matrix and of matrix entities. The script determines the events that take place on a stage within the matrix.

Quote There is a 'Plan' for every person coming into an incarnation. A set of goals to attain, lessons to learn. But we can deviate from our plan because we have Free Will.
    The only goal is to master the matrix by connecting with your source self. Source already has contained within it all there is to learn and all the answers, so that is not what the goal is for this reality.

Quote It shows that a Divine Intelligence, greater than anything we can conceive of, is responsible for the Creation of the Universe
    This is the result of creation by source.

12. Link to Post #149
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

sourcetruth, you are jumping to conclusion. Without asking me or asking the source, you've jumped to conclusion that I eat meat. How did you arrive at your conclusion? Did you ask your pendulum? I have been a vegetarian for 23 years, I don't even kill insects.

You claim that my answer from my pendulum comes from my subconscious. How do you know this? Did you have a vision, or are you psychic? I cleansed and calibrated my pendulum to the Infinite Source by following her exact instructions. Also, I've been practicing meditation for over 23 years, as long as I've been a vegetarian. And I've been studying spiritualism seriously for the past 44 years, how long have you been studying spiritualism? I've attended at least six 10-days intensive Chinese Zen meditation under world renowned Chinese Zen master (Venerable Shen Yen) who has published many bookcases of scholarly books on meditation and Chinese Zen. During intensive meditation retreats, our schedule is to wake up at 4:00 am and lights out is at 10 pm. I've studied many forms of meditation as well, even attending 21 day mindful meditation retreat last year at oversea venue. How many intensive Zen meditation retreats have you participated in, led by Zen master who have founded own monasteries? My wife's sister is a Chinese Zen master who has founded her own monastery in Taiwan, and people from all over the world come to learn and practice meditation under her guidance, so pretty much at any time, I can consult her for any spiritual advise.

Many knowledgeable people on this thread have clearly demonstrated that her teachings are not beneficial to the public, but despite this you are clinging to your belief that her teachings are beneficial to you. If your personality is a result of following her teachings, again it clearly shows that it did not have the intended benefit.

I think you didn't take the time to thoughtfully read the Star Mariner's response to you. Here is a key quote from his posting:

Love.

Buddhism's two primary tenets are Wisdom and Compassion. All other teachings support these two tenets. And my late master Shen Yen's teachings always centered on these two principles, which in reality are two facets of the same coin.

Clearly you haven't demonstrated neither wisdom or compassion in any of your postings on this thread so far, and that is very obvious to everyone else but you.

Incidentally, I dowsed the truthfulness of the "A Course in Miracles" book, which has been around a long time and many believe to be a channeling of the teaching of Jesus. My dowsing indicated that this book does not present the truth. Another very advanced member of this forum has posted since I discussed this confirmed that this book is not to be trusted.
    What did you ask your pendulum exactly? Tell me what exactly you asked your pendulum, and how the pendulum responded. I want to know exactly what you asked your pendulum. If you asked it a general question it would be more ambiguous then asking a specific question, such as asking if a specific statement made is true.

I am indeed agreeing that her teachings are not beneficial to the public. The general public consists of 99.98% soulless ones, which will not benefit from these teachings. Only people with souls, which are about 1 in 5000 of the public will benefit. There are only 1.5 million souls in the world, and this is who it will benefit.

Quote Buddhism's two primary tenets are Wisdom and Compassion. All other teachings support these two tenets. And my late master Shen Yen's teachings always centered on these two principles, which in reality are two facets of the same coin.

I do not claim to have compassion, although I do claim to have understanding and knowledge.
    I have demonstrated wisdom in my understanding of this topic.

13. Link to Post #150
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Correct. And the thesis of this channel, of this matrix material, is programming of exactly the same type.
    Not in the slightest, because this channel is teaching source players how to succeed on an individual journey. This is nothing like religious programming.

Quote There is no game to be won. There is only spiritual purity and self-realization to attain.
    This only comes from conecting with your source self by raising your frequency. This is a game to win because there are many challenges in your way that you must overcome.

Quote We don't 'use' our energy. This reality IS energy, and we use our will and creative intent to mould the energy of reality into what we want it to be.
    Our intent is only powerful because we are using the power that exists within us. This power is the power to create, and creation comes from using this energy with the intention to create. This energy is used to create, there cannot be creation without using something that has the power to create, and that something is energy.

Quote That's the movie "The Matrix" in a nutshell, which is probably what inspired this 'matrix' material. It even includes Agent Smith. Is she trying to start a movement (and make lots of money) based on a work of sci-fi? I suppose if L. Ron Hubbard could do it...
    What you don't understand is that source is trying to wake source players up about the truth of this reality by including source truth in such places as movies, because source truth must be available to source players. The matrix movie represents what this reality is. The soulless ones are the programs of the matrix that are powered by the souls energy.

Quote - souls have source fractals and daily supply energies
    Mumbo jumbo.
    You are only saying this because you don't understand it.

Quote We exist on all planes simultaneously. Your experience is where your present focus is directed.
    No, our consciousness exists as five frequency bodies which occupy the eleven frequency states. Our experience depends on the frequency state we are in, which depends on the state of our energies and our consciousness.

Quote You don't lose energy per se, but you channel your energy, the 'where' is based on the intention.
    Yes you do lose energy. Energy is lost to create that lower frequency experience.

Quote Incorrect. These are baser energies, but they are not necessarily lower energies. It's all about Intention - the heart-centred intention of any act is all-important. If you don't know that eating animals is wrong, then it isn't wrong. Simple as that. As for sex, in sexual alchemy some of the highest and purest energies that can be experienced in human form are achieved in spiritual or tantric sex (that is according to some ancient mystical teachings precisely how light-children, i.e., immaculate or 'Christed-energies', are/were conceived).
    There are no "baser" energies, the only base for our frequency is at the eleventh frequency plane which our source fractal exists on.
    The intention is reflected by the action. Eating meat is a lower frequency intention.
    What you believe are experiencing energies as sex and orgasms is not free. To experience energy requires that the energy is used to create the experience. This is what happens when a source player has sexual pleasure and orgasms, their energy is taken by the matrix because they used it for that experience, and this energy goes towards powering the matrix.

Quote Partially true. There is always an interplay of energy between people when they interact. Energy can indeed be drawn off, and subconsciously fed off (an energy vampire). Think of the dynamics at play between the abuser and the abused. It works the same with positive energy, in giving your energy to one who needs it. Again it's all about Intention, and what's at the heart of your intention in each and every thought and deed.
    It is not simply intention, there is energy being used to power the experience of that emotion itself.

Quote I don't know of levels. There are 'states' and frequencies, but there are no hard boundaries between them, they shift gradually one into the other like the changing hues of a rainbow. Eating or not eating meat is not particularly relevant. One might think of aboriginal shaman in the outback of Australia, or going back centuries the Native American Indians, who had incredible wisdom and acquired very high levels of awareness, but throughout their development had very little to eat EXCEPT meat.
    There are boundaries between them, although there are 9 subplanes in each frequency plane.
    These are different energy states, and different states have distinct boundaries.

Those who ate meat back then were still soulless ones, there may have been a few who were source players, and they were still lowering their frequency.

Quote The Law of Attraction is a clear reality but it works at all and every level, there's no cut off, no 'frequency 5' I know of. Levels and labels have no meaning in the greater spiritual reality. Even the '3rd' dimension has no meaning, because that's just a number, it's just a way to describe it in human terms.
    For source players it can only work at level 5 and above. For soulless ones then they only experience what is part of their script.

Levels and labels desrcibe aspects of this reality. They have their uses.

Quote Partially true. You can use your creative intent to shape your reality, but this does not 'consume' your energy.
    It does consume your energy because tiur energy is what holds the abilitt to be used for this power. There is a cost to manifestation from your intent and that is an energy cost.
    Last edited by sourcetruth; 26th September 2019 at 02:26.

14. Link to Post #151
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am not asking them to prove that I am wrong, I am asking them to explain why they believe I am wrong. This is not the same as shifting the burden of proof. i am simply demanding that they provide an explanation of their own point of view and their own reasoning behind it. Just because the burden of proof is on me for my claims does not mean that they are immune from having reasoned explanations for their claims. When they make a xounter claim against me they should also be able to explain their counterclaim. This is not shifting the burden of proof, this is demanding that they also explain their reasoning. They are simply rebutting my claim with a counter claim, but not explaining the counterclaim.

Quote So, what if most spiritual theories can't be proven? It's more a matter of their quality and inspiration to you.
    It is not about being physically provable. This is about theories being logical and reasonable, and comparing the logic of competing theories to setermine which alternative is most reasonable.

Quote If you want to share that with others it's all about how you approach them. If they are skeptical and defensive, it might be your approach.

That is how I started this thread, but as it progressed then the other posters became more oppositional, so I responded with more opposition. If they wanted to simply discuss this then I would be able to discuss it, but since thsy want to oppose this then I will be oppositional in response.

To be clear I do indeed agree with the statements that I discussed in my OP, although these are the claims of the youtube channel and not my own. However, I am.willing to discuss this ans even discuss oppositional statements.

In this discussion there are those that will simply dismiss this. This is preventing exploration of the topic which prevents us from gaining a full understanding, and that is counterproductive to the discussion.
    You accosted the forum with the info. It is up to you to prove it or present it in a convincing way. It's not anyone's job to prove or disprove it. That's like going to a crowd and saying "The sky is green. If you don't believe me you must present your arguments in a way I think is logical and worthy"

If your intention is genuine and people are getting argumentative, why respond? If you believe the info to be true and it's helping your journey that's good, be content with it. Why's it matter what others think?
    Last edited by Universoul; 26th September 2019 at 03:01.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Universoul For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th September 2019), greybeard (26th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (27th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th September 2019), Nick Matkin (26th September 2019), onevoice (26th September 2019)

16. Link to Post #152
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You accosted the forum with the info. It is up to you to prove it or present it in a convincing way. It's not anyone's job to prove or disprove it.
    You are just repeating yourself here. I already explained my response to this in my previous post towards you. You clearly did not address specifically what I stated in my response to you on this issue.

I am demanding that if someone tells me that I am wrong then to explain why they think so. I am not even asking them to prove it, I am simply asking them to explain and elaborate on their stance. If someone says that I am wrong about something they should be able to explain why they think I am wrong, not simply state that I am.

Just because I am the one hwo made the post does not mean that others are excused from having to explain their stance. I am asking them to explain their reasoning for why I am wrong.

If they said that I have not proven my statement then they could decide that I am neither right nor wrong in the absence of evidence, but if they decide or claim that I am wrong, they should explain why I am wrong instead of being neither right or wrong.

Quote That's like going to a crowd and saying "The sky is green. If you don't believe me you must present your arguments in a way I think is logical and worthy"
    That is not what I am doing, because I am able to back up my ideas.
    You are assuming that I have nothing to back up my claims. I do have backing for my claims in the form of physical evidence and logical reasoning.

Quote If your intention is genuine and people are getting argumentative, why respond? If you believe the info to be true and it's helping your journey that's good, be content with it. Why's it matter what others think?
    Because I am defending the statments that I made. I opened this thread in order to strt a discussion about this topic, but it has turned into an argument.
    Last edited by sourcetruth; 26th September 2019 at 03:22.

17. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Love.

What did you ask your pendulum exactly? Tell me what exactly you asked your pendulum, and how the pendulum responded. I want to know exactly what you asked your pendulum. If you asked it a general question it would be more ambiguous then asking a specific question, such as asking if a specific statement made is true.

I am indeed agreeing that her teachings are not beneficial to the public. The general public consists of 99.98% soulless ones, which will not benefit from these teachings. Only people with souls, which are about 1 in 5000 of the public will benefit. There are only 1.5 million souls in the world, and this is who it will benefit.

Quote Buddhism's two primary tenets are Wisdom and Compassion. All other teachings support these two tenets. And my late master Shen Yen's teachings always centered on these two principles, which in reality are two facets of the same coin.

I do not claim to have compassion, although I do claim to have understanding and knowledge.
    I have demonstrated wisdom in my understanding of this topic.
    sourcetruth, you asked what question exactly I asked the pendulum regarding the Quart Crystal's teachings. Originally I asked my pendulum "is the Quartz Crystal's teaching truthful?" Since you seem to want more specific questions asked of my pendulum, here are the questions I asked the pendulum tonight and the corresponding results. I request that you repeat these questions exactly of your pendulum and let us know what the responses from your pendulum are.
    • Does the Quartz Crystal's teachings come from the Infinite Source? No.
    • Does eating meat prevent anyone from raising one's frequency? No
    • Do the 7+ billions of people on Earth have souls? Yes
    • Is the statement only "1 in 5000" people have soul true? No
    • Is there any human that do not have a soul? No
    • Is the "Quartz Crystal"'s teaching beneficial to any human? No
    • Is the statement, "I have demonstrated wisdom in my understanding of this topic" from the sourcetruth true? No
    You said that you do not claim to have compassion. I stated in previous post that Wisdom and Compassion are two facets of the coin. Have you ever seen one-sided coin? I have not. My master taught that one cannot have one without the other; either both are present or both are absent. I hope you will see that the questions and the corresponding responses from my pendulum does not benefit you or anyone else. Her teaching is actually very dangerous as it is full of untruths, dogmatic and ritualistic. There are several videos in which she states that certain videos must be followed in certain sequence. That seems like a dangerous form of mental programming. I am only stating these things out of compassion for you, to benefit you and not to argue or debate you.
    Last edited by onevoice; 26th September 2019 at 13:05.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th September 2019), greybeard (26th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th September 2019)

19. Link to Post #154
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

You accosted the forum with the info. It is up to you to prove it or present it in a convincing way. It's not anyone's job to prove or disprove it.
    You are just repeating yourself here. I already explained my response to this in my previous post towards you. You clearly did not address specifically what I stated in my response to you on this issue.

I am demanding that if someone tells me that I am wrong then to explain why they think so. I am not even asking them to prove it, I am simply asking them to explain and elaborate on their stance. If someone says that I am wrong about something they should be able to explain why they think I am wrong, not simply state that I am.

Just because I am the one hwo made the post does not mean that others are excused from having to explain their stance. I am asking them to explain their reasoning for why I am wrong.

If they said that I have not proven my statement then they could decide that I am neither right nor wrong in the absence of evidence, but if they decide or claim that I am wrong, they should explain why I am wrong instead of being neither right or wrong.

Quote That's like going to a crowd and saying "The sky is green. If you don't believe me you must present your arguments in a way I think is logical and worthy"
    That is not what I am doing, because I am able to back up my ideas.
    You are assuming that I have nothing to back up my claims. I do have backing for my claims in the form of physical evidence and logical reasoning.

Quote If your intention is genuine and people are getting argumentative, why respond? If you believe the info to be true and it's helping your journey that's good, be content with it. Why's it matter what others think?
    Because I am defending the statments that I made. I opened this thread in order to strt a discussion about this topic, but it has turned into an argument.
    I'm repeating myself because the point of humility in regard to communicating with other people is being overlooked. I can't speak for how well people have responded to your posts or explained their differing opinions. Although people are usually patient and compassionate on here, so I would think others have tried explaining their perspectives to you.

I can only say we have no right to demand anything, especially when we're the ones starting the music and asking others to play along. Graciousness, humility, and compassion for others' perspectives goes a long way in these situations.

Usually I don't post on threads like this. I've seen many posts on here about what people believe to be "the" truth. When new information is presented in a stubborn inflexible way it creates a dissonance, the clash of subjective perspectives and wills. At that point nothing can be learned because minds are polarized and can only clang like atonal bells.

Some entities feed off of the low energy. Which is what I believe we should be concerned with because we can also choose to align with and create consonance with our words and actions. I'm repeating myself and going on a tangent so will leave the thread, may the discussion remain civil and help anyone who requires the info.
    Last edited by Universoul; 26th September 2019 at 05:04.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Universoul For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th September 2019), greybeard (26th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th September 2019), onevoice (26th September 2019), pueblo (26th September 2019)

21. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,990 times in 2,138 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

I think you need to re-read that reply. The explanations are clear.

Where does the Quartz Crystal woman get her "revelations" from? You said that after she had "won the matrix game" this information was revealed to her....revealed by whom/what?

Thanks
    Source has revealed this information to her. She tells us this in a video.

The explanations are only making it clear what he thinks is true, but it doesn't make it clear why I am wrong. His answers are in the form of "Your statement is wrong because _____ is true" instead of "Your statement is wrong for _____ reason." He is simply restating what he believes to be true and saying this in opposition to my statements.
    Ok. Here is another way to look at it. If she was the first person to "win the matrix game" that means NOBODY before her in the totality of human history has achieved this feat, meaning that ALL other spiritual traditions and knowledge are WRONG and full of error.

She is asking us to take on FAITH as TRUTH what has been revealed to her, can you see why this might ring alarm bells for some people?

The ancients, as well as gaining knowledge from direct revelation through the Spirit, also used reason. logic and observation of the world and cosmos around them to formulate their philosophies and inform their Spiritual frameworks. She does none of that.

If something is TRUE then it has always been TRUE, and for someone to claim that they are the first/only person to have grasped the TRUTH is a claim that casually dismisses thousands of years of Spiritual searching and reasoning by humans, not to mention other people's direct revelations from Source.

I watched another one of her videos last night and tbh I didn't listen to her words, I just soaked up the energy 'impression' she was giving off and I have to agree with Star Mariner, there is a distinct lack of love (Spirit).

Remember, the best lies are a mixture of truth and error, it only takes one drop of poison to make the whole glass of water undrinkable.

Be wise as serpents and gentle as doves.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th September 2019), greybeard (26th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th September 2019), onevoice (26th September 2019), Strat (27th September 2019)

23. Link to Post #156
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

There is no way that sourcetruth is going to change his mind--why should he?
    This is in spite of reasoned logical comment from others and his blatant disregard of spiritual Truth that has been accepted since time began by many.

Enlightenment is also called Godrealization for the reason that "Source" within is revealed.
    So there is a very direct "communication"

Mystics sitting in caves thousands of years ago described the form of the atom. There is documented life history of Ramana Maharshi who was enlightened at the age of 16.
    All will be disregarded by sourcetruth as not pointing to the Truth according to a u tube poster.

Maybe the sky is green.

We are spending too much time trying to "save" source truth from untruth.

How anyone can say that the majority of people are soul-less beggars belief.
    Millions will give money anytime there is a disaster fund opened. Millions give blood.

The soul of mankind is great and loving, anyone who says other wise is in error.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 26th September 2019 at 08:32.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (16th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th September 2019), onevoice (26th September 2019), thepainterdoug (26th September 2019)

25. Link to Post #157
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Wind posted this on the enlightenment and related matters thread.
    Think its relevant here.

Sometimes it appears as though God is hidden
    —but from whom? God is infinite.
    Where can the infinite hide? And from whom?
    In fact, the one the seeker is trying to find
    is itself the very one appearing as the seeker.

~ Mooji
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th September 2019), onevoice (26th September 2019), thepainterdoug (26th September 2019)

27. Link to Post #158
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Lightbulb Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

My "Perceptional Concept" for you, with an illustrative video attachment:

If the Prime Creator created (is the source of) everything, than everything that comes FROM it, is of it like sparks of a fire having the potential to ignite new fires! (metaphorical speaking).

So how can something "not" from Source if without Source nothing would be possible to exist in the first place, unless anything from the Second, Third, Forth (etc. etc.) Co-creator supposedly "does not count", meanwhile all "after effects" would never happened without the First Prime Creator!

Do I make sense here "SourceTruth" ?

I am the "other you" ... you are the "other me" ... we both pretend we do not know that anymore so that the "game" will go on in to eternity!

--o-O-o--

Side note: Everything when I hear some one claiming (y)our future & history does "not exist" only the eternal now assuming "time does not exist either" ... meanwhile the same person claiming that most likely does not like "cold coffee" or "cold tea" which is ONLY related to Time ... And I can give 1000s of practical examples why we all are related to time ... but I also know that part of us is beyond time ... both aspects are not mutual exclusive!

cheers,
    NDE'er John Kuhles 26-09-2019
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th September 2019 at 22:18.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

greybeard (26th September 2019)

29. Link to Post #159
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Lightbulb Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Maybe related? ... Bashar's "4 LAWS OF CREATION".

01. Everything that Exists will always exist and everything that doesn't exist will never exist.
    02. All is One & One is All.
    03. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
    04. Everything Changes in Existence except for the other 3 Laws of Creation.

"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we make the world." -Buddha
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

greybeard (26th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th September 2019), onevoice (26th September 2019), pueblo (26th September 2019)

31. Link to Post #160
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

My "Perceptional Concept" for you, with an illustrative video attachment:

If the Prime Creator created (is the source of) everything, than everything that comes FROM it, is of it like sparks of a fire having the potential to ignite new fires! (metaphorical speaking).

So how can something "not" from Source if without Source nothing would be possible to exist in the first place, unless anything from the Second, Third, Forth (etc. etc.) Co-creator supposedly "does not count", meanwhile all "after effects" would never happened without the First Prime Creator!

Do I make sense here "SourceTruth" ?

I am the "other you" ... you are the "other me" ... we both pretend we do not know that anymore so that the "game" will go on in to eternity!

--o-O-o--

Side note: Everything when I hear some one claiming (y)our future & history does "not exist" only the eternal now assuming "time does not exist either" ... meanwhile the same person claiming that most likely does not like "cold coffee" or "cold tea" which is ONLY related to Time ... And I can give 1000s of practical examples why we all are related to time ... but I also know that part of us is beyond time ... both aspects are not mutual exclusive!

cheers,
    NDE'er John Kuhles 26-09-2019
    Everthing is experienced with in source, rather than "coming from" it.

The soulless ones are powered and created by source but they are not source, they are programmed entitiesm

Source players are souls. They do not simply come from source, they are source.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1 8 17 LastLast