+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1 9 17 LastLast

Thread: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

1. Link to Post #161
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    There is no way that sourcetruth is going to change his mind--why should he?
    This is in spite of reasoned logical comment from others and his blatant disregard of spiritual Truth that has been accepted since time began by many.

Enlightenment is also called Godrealization for the reason that "Source" within is revealed.
    So there is a very direct "communication"

Mystics sitting in caves thousands of years ago described the form of the atom. There is documented life history of Ramana Maharshi who was enlightened at the age of 16.
    All will be disregarded by sourcetruth as not pointing to the Truth according to a u tube poster.

Maybe the sky is green.

We are spending too much time trying to "save" source truth from untruth.

How anyone can say that the majority of people are soul-less beggars belief.
    Millions will give money anytime there is a disaster fund opened. Millions give blood.

The soul of mankind is great and loving, anyone who says other wise is in error.

Chris
    Why do you want to change my mind? The focus should be on discussing this topic, not changing anybody's minds.

I do not have to agree with what you beieve is spiritual knowledge. I am not saying that I disagree with everything that you say, you are taking this the wrong way to interpret that I am disregarding other spiritual knolwedge, and you are taking this the wrong way because of your own bias. I don't claim to agree with everything that can be said to be spiritual knowledge, but I do agree with some of it. There is no justification for you to say that I am blatantly disregarding spiritual knowledge.

You are implying that others are commenting logically as to imply that I am not commenting logically, which is unjustified. My responses have been completely logical.
    Last edited by sourcetruth; 27th September 2019 at 00:51.

2. Link to Post #162
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Maybe related? ... Bashar's "4 LAWS OF CREATION".

01. Everything that Exists will always exist and everything that doesn't exist will never exist.
    02. All is One & One is All.
    03. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
    04. Everything Changes in Existence except for the other 3 Laws of Creation.

"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we make the world." -Buddha
    I agree with statements 2 and 3, but disagree with statement 1 and partially agree with 4.

1. The connection in this statement does not make sense. Just because something exists or doesn't exist in the present does not mean that it will stay that way in the future.

2. This statement is right when you cobsider the one to be the source of all, which would be called source.

3. This is also right, because of the law of cause and effect.

4. This is true in a way, but there are certain unchanging things in existence when you look at a certain context.

3. Link to Post #163
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Universoul (here)
    Quote Posted by sourcetruth (here)
    "Sourcetruth" goes even further than the name "Pravda" in 1980s Soviet Union claiming to have "only truth" in their News Paper! (we all know better than that). Because it comes from the "11 dimension or realm" and is "Source" ... a bold statement aka claim.

How you present (or sell) yourself to world determines the response you get or can expect.

Pretentious sonorous magniloquent (even if parts are true).
    These statements are not simply my statements, they are the statements of a youtuber that I referenced in my original post. I do agree with this person however.

Your best claim against this is simply calling it names, instead of logical reasoning to explain why I am wrong.
    If I may add something, I'll say the burden of proof is on you. It's not on the people who doubt your theories which can't be proven in the mundane world.
    I am not asking them to prove that I am wrong, I am asking them to explain why they believe I am wrong. This is not the same as shifting the burden of proof. i am simply demanding that they provide an explanation of their own point of view and their own reasoning behind it. Just because the burden of proof is on me for my claims does not mean that they are immune from having reasoned explanations for their claims. When they make a xounter claim against me they should also be able to explain their counterclaim. This is not shifting the burden of proof, this is demanding that they also explain their reasoning. They are simply rebutting my claim with a counter claim, but not explaining the counterclaim.

Quote So, what if most spiritual theories can't be proven? It's more a matter of their quality and inspiration to you.
    It is not about being physically provable. This is about theories being logical and reasonable, and comparing the logic of competing theories to setermine which alternative is most reasonable.

Quote If you want to share that with others it's all about how you approach them. If they are skeptical and defensive, it might be your approach.

It can be better to offer new information with an open minded and humble way. "Hey I found this and it works for me, what do you think?"

It's all about energy. If you use the absolutist approach, "THIS is the way it is", then you're gonna get that stern/confrontational energy in return because you're helping to create it.

If you want them to listen you have to be humble and open minded with your approach. You shouldn't start with theories treated as absolutes, which can't be proven.
    That is how I started this thread, but as it progressed then the other posters became more oppositional, so I responded with more opposition. If they wanted to simply discuss this then I would be able to discuss it, but since thsy want to oppose this then I will be oppositional in response.

To be clear I do indeed agree with the statements that I discussed in my OP, although these are the claims of the youtube channel and not my own. However, I am.willing to discuss this ans even discuss oppositional statements.

In this discussion there are those that will simply dismiss this. This is preventing exploration of the topic which prevents us from gaining a full understanding, and that is counterproductive to the discussion.
    You accosted the forum with the info. It is up to you to prove it or present it in a convincing way. It's not anyone's job to prove or disprove it.
    You are just repeating yourself here. I already explained my response to this in my previous post towards you. You clearly did not address specifically what I stated in my response to you on this issue.

I am demanding that if someone tells me that I am wrong then to explain why they think so. I am not even asking them to prove it, I am simply asking them to explain and elaborate on their stance. If someone says that I am wrong about something they should be able to explain why they think I am wrong, not simply state that I am.

Just because I am the one hwo made the post does not mean that others are excused from having to explain their stance. I am asking them to explain their reasoning for why I am wrong.

If they said that I have not proven my statement then they could decide that I am neither right nor wrong in the absence of evidence, but if they decide or claim that I am wrong, they should explain why I am wrong instead of being neither right or wrong.

Quote That's like going to a crowd and saying "The sky is green. If you don't believe me you must present your arguments in a way I think is logical and worthy"
    That is not what I am doing, because I am able to back up my ideas.
    You are assuming that I have nothing to back up my claims. I do have backing for my claims in the form of physical evidence and logical reasoning.

Quote If your intention is genuine and people are getting argumentative, why respond? If you believe the info to be true and it's helping your journey that's good, be content with it. Why's it matter what others think?
    Because I am defending the statments that I made. I opened this thread in order to strt a discussion about this topic, but it has turned into an argument.
    I'm repeating myself because the point of humility in regard to communicating with other people is being overlooked. I can't speak for how well people have responded to your posts or explained their differing opinions. Although people are usually patient and compassionate on here, so I would think others have tried explaining their perspectives to you.

I can only say we have no right to demand anything, especially when we're the ones starting the music and asking others to play along. Graciousness, humility, and compassion for others' perspectives goes a long way in these situations.

Usually I don't post on threads like this. I've seen many posts on here about what people believe to be "the" truth. When new information is presented in a stubborn inflexible way it creates a dissonance, the clash of subjective perspectives and wills. At that point nothing can be learned because minds are polarized and can only clang like atonal bells.

Some entities feed off of the low energy. Which is what I believe we should be concerned with because we can also choose to align with and create consonance with our words and actions. I'm repeating myself and going on a tangent so will leave the thread, may the discussion remain civil and help anyone who requires the info.
    I am not trying to polarize the discussion, I am simply asking them to explain themselves so that I can get a better understanding of their perspective. When they are not willing to explain themselves then that indicates that they are not trying to simply discuss the topic but are rather teying to make a point of disagreement.

4. Link to Post #164
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

I think you need to re-read that reply. The explanations are clear.

Where does the Quartz Crystal woman get her "revelations" from? You said that after she had "won the matrix game" this information was revealed to her....revealed by whom/what?

Thanks
    Source has revealed this information to her. She tells us this in a video.

The explanations are only making it clear what he thinks is true, but it doesn't make it clear why I am wrong. His answers are in the form of "Your statement is wrong because _____ is true" instead of "Your statement is wrong for _____ reason." He is simply restating what he believes to be true and saying this in opposition to my statements.
    Ok. Here is another way to look at it. If she was the first person to "win the matrix game" that means NOBODY before her in the totality of human history has achieved this feat, meaning that ALL other spiritual traditions and knowledge are WRONG and full of error.

She is asking us to take on FAITH as TRUTH what has been revealed to her, can you see why this might ring alarm bells for some people?

The ancients, as well as gaining knowledge from direct revelation through the Spirit, also used reason. logic and observation of the world and cosmos around them to formulate their philosophies and inform their Spiritual frameworks. She does none of that.

If something is TRUE then it has always been TRUE, and for someone to claim that they are the first/only person to have grasped the TRUTH is a claim that casually dismisses thousands of years of Spiritual searching and reasoning by humans, not to mention other people's direct revelations from Source.

I watched another one of her videos last night and tbh I didn't listen to her words, I just soaked up the energy 'impression' she was giving off and I have to agree with Star Mariner, there is a distinct lack of love (Spirit).

Remember, the best lies are a mixture of truth and error, it only takes one drop of poison to make the whole glass of water undrinkable.

Be wise as serpents and gentle as doves.
    She has also made it clear in her videos that if you do not accept her message then you are welcome to leave her and stop watching her youtube channel. Her goal is only to reach out to what she considers source players, which are the souls in this reality. She understands that most will not accept her, and she is okay with that because she knows that she is not trying to reach out to the general public which consist of 99.98% soulless ones. She knows that her message is only meant to help a select few people who are the only people that are truly souls in this reality.

She is not simply telling you information about the matrix, she is also clearly outlining what you need to do according to her. The only way to find any of this out for yourself is to actually do what she tells you about. In the short term you will be taking her word for it but once you see success than you will understand what she is telling you based on more than just her word, and will have experience that will either support or not support what she says. For me, my experience has supported what she says, so I am convinced of her.

Not to say that my experience is all that I have to support her, there are many other reasons that support what she is saying in her videos and it ties in with my previous understanding of this reality.

I have watched all of her videos, and so I have understood all of her content.

Quote If she was the first person to "win the matrix game" that means NOBODY before her in the totality of human history has achieved this feat, meaning that ALL other spiritual traditions and knowledge are WRONG and full of error.
    That is quite a jump to make. If she is right, that does not neccessarily invalidate everything else that is considered spiritual knowledge, although it does invalidate some of it, and she makes it clear that there is a good amount of spiritual knowledge that is not complete truth, according to her. But it alone does not invalidate all other spiritual knowledge.

5. Link to Post #165
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    "Sourcetruth" goes even further than the name "Pravda" in 1980s Soviet Union claiming to have "only truth" in their News Paper! (we all know better than that). Because it comes from the "11 dimension or realm" and is "Source" ... a bold statement aka claim.

How you present (or sell) yourself to world determines the response you get or can expect.

Pretentious sonorous magniloquent (even if parts are true).
    ExomatrixTv, you nailed it! sourcetruth just doesn't get it. The "Quartz Crystal" in one of her video states not to just take her words, we can verify it with a crystal pendulum. Well, I just did that and dowsed her videos. The response from the pendulum is resounding negative; she is not expounding truth. Some of statements from one of her video:
    Quote You should not Trust any Person or Spirit Guide or Any Other Entity. You NEED to VERIFY the things that you hear so you're not wasting your time on things that will distract and distort, and keep you here in this MATRIX. True wisdom and knowledge can only be obtained from Source.
    Actually, she also said that your pendulum is supposed to get answers from your source self connection. This can only be done from the 5th frequency plane and above, which can happen only after you removed meat from your diet for at least 30 days.

I do not eat meat, so therefore my pendulum is valid and yours is not.
    My pendulum claims that she is right which is in opposition to your pendulum.

The answer you are getting is from your subconscious. Your subconscious believes she is wrong, and also you are still in the red zone of eating meat, so your results are wrong.
    sourcetruth, you are jumping to conclusion. Without asking me or asking the source, you've jumped to conclusion that I eat meat. How did you arrive at your conclusion? Did you ask your pendulum? I have been a vegetarian for 23 years, I don't even kill insects.

You claim that my answer from my pendulum comes from my subconscious. How do you know this? Did you have a vision, or are you psychic? I cleansed and calibrated my pendulum to the Infinite Source by following her exact instructions. Also, I've been practicing meditation for over 23 years, as long as I've been a vegetarian. And I've been studying spiritualism seriously for the past 44 years, how long have you been studying spiritualism? I've attended at least six 10-days intensive Chinese Zen meditation under world renowned Chinese Zen master (Venerable Shen Yen) who has published many bookcases of scholarly books on meditation and Chinese Zen. During intensive meditation retreats, our schedule is to wake up at 4:00 am and lights out is at 10 pm. I've studied many forms of meditation as well, even attending 21 day mindful meditation retreat last year at oversea venue. How many intensive Zen meditation retreats have you participated in, led by Zen master who have founded own monasteries? My wife's sister is a Chinese Zen master who has founded her own monastery in Taiwan, and people from all over the world come to learn and practice meditation under her guidance, so pretty much at any time, I can consult her for any spiritual advise.

Many knowledgeable people on this thread have clearly demonstrated that her teachings are not beneficial to the public, but despite this you are clinging to your belief that her teachings are beneficial to you. If your personality is a result of following her teachings, again it clearly shows that it did not have the intended benefit.

I think you didn't take the time to thoughtfully read the Star Mariner's response to you. Here is a key quote from his posting:
    Quote I've read some of this material now and watched the first video, though I didn't invest any further in these 'teachings' (or falsehoods) – yet at no point, with all the talk of how to raise one's frequency, make stronger connections to source, or win this so-called 'game', did she touch on the ONLY real way to actually, really, raise your frequency, achieve a stronger connection to source, and win this so-called game. And that real way is...?

Love.

The only way to do any of these things is open yourself up to love, to receive it and give it, unconditionally. Everything else, everything else, is entirely unimportant.
    Buddhism's two primary tenets are Wisdom and Compassion. All other teachings support these two tenets. And my late master Shen Yen's teachings always centered on these two principles, which in reality are two facets of the same coin.

Clearly you haven't demonstrated neither wisdom or compassion in any of your postings on this thread so far, and that is very obvious to everyone else but you.

Incidentally, I dowsed the truthfulness of the "A Course in Miracles" book, which has been around a long time and many believe to be a channeling of the teaching of Jesus. My dowsing indicated that this book does not present the truth. Another very advanced member of this forum has posted since I discussed this confirmed that this book is not to be trusted.
    What did you ask your pendulum exactly? Tell me what exactly you asked your pendulum, and how the pendulum responded. I want to know exactly what you asked your pendulum. If you asked it a general question it would be more ambiguous then asking a specific question, such as asking if a specific statement made is true.

I am indeed agreeing that her teachings are not beneficial to the public. The general public consists of 99.98% soulless ones, which will not benefit from these teachings. Only people with souls, which are about 1 in 5000 of the public will benefit. There are only 1.5 million souls in the world, and this is who it will benefit.

Quote Buddhism's two primary tenets are Wisdom and Compassion. All other teachings support these two tenets. And my late master Shen Yen's teachings always centered on these two principles, which in reality are two facets of the same coin.

Clearly you haven't demonstrated neither wisdom or compassion in any of your postings on this thread so far, and that is very obvious to everyone else but you.
    I do not claim to have compassion, although I do claim to have understanding and knowledge.
    I have demonstrated wisdom in my understanding of this topic.
    sourcetruth, you asked what question exactly I asked the pendulum regarding the Quart Crystal's teachings. Originally I asked my pendulum "is the Quartz Crystal's teaching truthful?" Since you seem to want more specific questions asked of my pendulum, here are the questions I asked the pendulum tonight and the corresponding results. I request that you repeat these questions exactly of your pendulum and let us know what the responses from your pendulum are.
    • Does the Quartz Crystal's teachings come from the Infinite Source? No.
    • Does eating meat prevent anyone from raising one's frequency? No
    • Do the 7+ billions of people on Earth have souls? Yes
    • Is the statement only "1 in 5000" people have soul true? No
    • Is there any human that do not have a soul? No
    • Is the "Quartz Crystal"'s teaching beneficial to any human? No
    • Is the statement, "I have demonstrated wisdom in my understanding of this topic" from the sourcetruth true? No
    You said that you do not claim to have compassion. I stated in previous post that Wisdom and Compassion are two facets of the coin. Have you ever seen one-sided coin? I have not. My master taught that one cannot have one without the other; either both are present or both are absent. I hope you will see that the questions and the corresponding responses from my pendulum does not benefit you or anyone else. Her teaching is actually very dangerous as it is full of untruths, dogmatic and ritualistic. There are several videos in which she states that certain videos must be followed in certain sequence. That seems like a dangerous form of mental programming. I am only stating these things out of compassion for you, to benefit you and not to argue or debate you.
    Quote Her teaching is actually very dangerous as it is full of untruths, dogmatic and ritualistic. There are several videos in which she states that certain videos must be followed in certain sequence. That seems like a dangerous form of mental programming.
    I want to draw attention towards this statement.
    In this statement you show that you have a bias. This bias is rooted consciously and/or subconsciously. When you have this bias, it is inevitable that it will affect your pendulum results. I am not sure why you have this bias, but it could be because what she says does not match with your current beliefs or belief system.

I will address the questions that you have asked.

Questions 1 and 6 are about Quartz Crystal and not about specifically what she says, so they can be influenced by your bias, and it is not previse enough to determine answers about her specific statements. It is reasonable to ask questions about the statements themselves.

Question 2 about eating meat is not directed at asking about source players, it is asking about people as a whole, and this only applies to a specific subset of people known as source players.

Questions 3,4, and 5 are specifucally about souls. This could also be affected by your previous bias, beliefs, and/or emotions, because these questions involve a tolic that may make you feel a strong emotion towards or hold a strong belief towards one choice or the other. This would be rooted in your consciousness and/or subconsciousness.

The answer to question 7 shows that you have not understood what I have said in this thread.

The point of the pemdulum validation is to validate it to yourself. While you can share your pendulum reslits with others, it should also be up to others to validate what your pendulum says in order to validate it for themselves.

6. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

In this statement you show that you have a bias. This bias is rooted consciously and/or subconsciously. When you have this bias, it is inevitable that it will affect your pendulum results. I am not sure why you have this bias, but it could be because what she says does not match with your current beliefs or belief system.

Questions 1 and 6 are about Quartz Crystal and not about specifically what she says, so they can be influenced by your bias, and it is not previse enough to determine answers about her specific statements. It is reasonable to ask questions about the statements themselves.

Question 2 about eating meat is not directed at asking about source players, it is asking about people as a whole, and this only applies to a specific subset of people known as source players.

Questions 3,4, and 5 are specifucally about souls. This could also be affected by your previous bias, beliefs, and/or emotions, because these questions involve a tolic that may make you feel a strong emotion towards or hold a strong belief towards one choice or the other. This would be rooted in your consciousness and/or subconsciousness.

The answer to question 7 shows that you have not understood what I have said in this thread.

The point of the pemdulum validation is to validate it to yourself. While you can share your pendulum reslits with others, it should also be up to others to validate what your pendulum says in order to validate it for themselves.
    sourcetruth, you are one of the most contentious and insolent person I've ever met. I requested that you repeat the seven questions I posted previously to your pendulum then post your results on this thread. Instead of doing that all you have done is analyzed the questions and provided your own analysis which I didn't request. Did you not understand my request in my previous post that you quoted here? You can't even debate or discuss disagreements accordingly to commonly accepted standard of debate process.

Have you for a minute reflected on why for the last several pages of your posts on this thread, not a single member on this forum has thanked your postings? Many members of this forum has taken their previous time to try to help to see that Quart Crystal's videos are not valuable to anybody. As the Greybeard stated
    Quote There is no way that sourcetruth is going to change his mind--why should he?
    This is in spite of reasoned logical comment from others and his blatant disregard of spiritual Truth that has been accepted since time began by many.
    in a previous post, it is obvious to all that you haven't and won't even consider the merits of any views presented by others on this forum. I wish you well on your journey following the Quart Crystal's teachings.

7. Link to Post #167
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

sourcetruth, you are one of the most contentious and insolent person I've ever met. I requested that you repeat the seven questions I posted previously to your pendulum then post your results on this thread. Instead of doing that all you have done is analyzed the questions and provided your own analysis which I didn't request. Did you not understand my request in my previous post that you quoted here? You can't even debate or discuss disagreements accordingly to commonly accepted standard of debate process.

Have you for a minute reflected on why for the last several pages of your posts on this thread, not a single member on this forum has thanked your postings? Many members of this forum has taken their previous time to try to help to see that Quart Crystal's videos are not valuable to anybody. As the Greybeard stated
    Quote There is no way that sourcetruth is going to change his mind--why should he?
    in a previous post, it is obvious to all that you haven't and won't even consider the merits of any views presented by others on this forum. I wish you well on your journey following the Quart Crystal's teachings.
    You are the one who is being contentious and insolent, based on the bias that is revealed in this quote of you:
    Quote Her teaching is actually very dangerous as it is full of untruths, dogmatic and ritualistic. There are several videos in which she states that certain videos must be followed in certain sequence. That seems like a dangerous form of mental programming
    You have clearly shown that you have already made up your mind about this topic before you ever used a pendulum.

This is why you have the nerve to call me contentious and insolent, because you have already made up youe mind about this topic that I am discussing.

This has become an argument between me and several other posters. Who do you expect to thank me when I am arguing this by myself? No matter how well reasoned my responses are, my posts will not get the recognition they deserve because I am arguing against a group of people.

Quote Many members of this forum has taken their previous time to try to help to see that Quart Crystal's videos are not valuable to anybody
    I already explained that it is not completely wrong to say that Quartz Crystal is not beneficial to everybody. What I have been saying is that Quartz Crystal is only beneficial to souls, which are only 1 in 5000 people. So Quartz Crystal is only beneficial to the tiny fraction of the population which has a soul, while it would not be beneficial to the rest of the people who do not have souls

What is happening here is actually that they have made up their minda about this topic as soon as they seen it. They have not demonstrated that Quartz Crystal wouldn't be beneficial to source players. I have addressed them with reasonable reponses that show how they have not done this.

Quote in a previous post, it is obvious to all that you haven't and won't even consider the merits of any views presented by others on this forum. I wish you well on your journey following the Quart Crystal's teachings
    Considering everything that I have said in this post, it is clear that it is you, not me, who is not wiling to consider the merits of the other person's viewpoint.
    Last edited by sourcetruth; 27th September 2019 at 04:43.

8. Link to Post #168
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Enlightenment is also called Godrealization for the reason that "Source" within is revealed.

Mystics sitting in caves thousands of years ago described the form of the atom. There is documented life history of Ramana Maharshi who was enlightened at the age of 16.
    All will be disregarded by sourcetruth as not pointing to the Truth according to a u tube poster.

Maybe the sky is green.

Millions will give money anytime there is a disaster fund opened. Millions give blood.

The soul of mankind is great and loving, anyone who says other wise is in error.

Chris
    sourcetruth when you quoted me you did so out of context.
    I said why should he (change his mind)
    I have else where pointed out that you are entitled to your opinions.
    Truth is Truth unchanging.
    It is untruth to say that very few here have souls.
    That is limiting the creator who is omnipresent.
    So if you want to disagree with The Christ-- The Buddha and a host of others too numerous to mention that is your choice and you are free to do so.
    Best wishes
    Chris
    Ps I have also pointed out that all concepts must go.
    The teacher can point from their own experience but thats not it
    The Truth lies within and is available to all.
    Not a few at a certain vibration.
    "I am the way"
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 27th September 2019 at 09:55.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Trisher (28th September 2019)

10. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,990 times in 2,138 posts

Where does the Quartz Crystal woman get her "revelations" from? You said that after she had "won the matrix game" this information was revealed to her....revealed by whom/what?

Thanks

The explanations are only making it clear what he thinks is true, but it doesn't make it clear why I am wrong. His answers are in the form of "Your statement is wrong because _____ is true" instead of "Your statement is wrong for _____ reason." He is simply restating what he believes to be true and saying this in opposition to my statements.
    Ok. Here is another way to look at it. If she was the first person to "win the matrix game" that means NOBODY before her in the totality of human history has achieved this feat, meaning that ALL other spiritual traditions and knowledge are WRONG and full of error.

She is asking us to take on FAITH as TRUTH what has been revealed to her, can you see why this might ring alarm bells for some people?

The ancients, as well as gaining knowledge from direct revelation through the Spirit, also used reason. logic and observation of the world and cosmos around them to formulate their philosophies and inform their Spiritual frameworks. She does none of that.

If something is TRUE then it has always been TRUE, and for someone to claim that they are the first/only person to have grasped the TRUTH is a claim that casually dismisses thousands of years of Spiritual searching and reasoning by humans, not to mention other people's direct revelations from Source.

I watched another one of her videos last night and tbh I didn't listen to her words, I just soaked up the energy 'impression' she was giving off and I have to agree with Star Mariner, there is a distinct lack of love (Spirit).

Remember, the best lies are a mixture of truth and error, it only takes one drop of poison to make the whole glass of water undrinkable.

She has also made it clear in her videos that if you do not accept her message then you are welcome to leave her and stop watching her youtube channel. Her goal is only to reach out to what she considers source players, which are the souls in this reality. She understands that most will not accept her, and she is okay with that because she knows that she is not trying to reach out to the general public which consist of 99.98% soulless ones. She knows that her message is only meant to help a select few people who are the only people that are truly souls in this reality.

She is not simply telling you information about the matrix, she is also clearly outlining what you need to do according to her. The only way to find any of this out for yourself is to actually do what she tells you about. In the short term you will be taking her word for it but once you see success than you will understand what she is telling you based on more than just her word, and will have experience that will either support or not support what she says. For me, my experience has supported what she says, so I am convinced of her.

Not to say that my experience is all that I have to support her, there are many other reasons that support what she is saying in her videos and it ties in with my previous understanding of this reality.

Quote If she was the first person to "win the matrix game" that means NOBODY before her in the totality of human history has achieved this feat, meaning that ALL other spiritual traditions and knowledge are WRONG and full of error.
    That is quite a jump to make. If she is right, that does not neccessarily invalidate everything else that is considered spiritual knowledge, although it does invalidate some of it, and she makes it clear that there is a good amount of spiritual knowledge that is not complete truth, according to her. But it alone does not invalidate all other spiritual knowledge.
    Fair enough, last thing I will say though is you should perhaps explore the difference between Soul and Spirit.

Some Gnostic sects believed that everyone had a soul, which was a part of this material creation created by the demiurge, but there was also Spirit (the Divine Spark) which was not created by the demiurge or anyone, rather it being a little piece of the Unknowable ONE (what you are calling Source).

I wish you well on your journey, ask your Spirit to guide you and show you how to divide Truth from error, follow that Spirit and remember....

Do not confuse the finger pointing at the Moon with the Moon...

Peace

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

greybeard (27th September 2019)

12. Link to Post #170
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,190 times in 437 posts

Once you experience pure source, it is empty yet full of potential. It does not play games, the mind does.

Trisher

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th September 2019), greybeard (27th September 2019), onevoice (27th September 2019)

14. Link to Post #171
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Angry Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

In this video, the comments are disabled and she added a PAYPAL link for donations:

Which is a TOTAL RED FLAG for me!
    Look in/at her eyes if you see any compassion or love "radiating" from her! (then claiming most have "No Soul")
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th September 2019 at 14:58.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onevoice (27th September 2019)

16. Link to Post #172
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

In this video, the comments are disabled and she added a PAYPAL link for donations:

Which is a TOTAL RED FLAG for me!
    Look in/at her eyes if you see any compassion or love "radiating" from her! (then claiming most have "No Soul")
    The reason that you perceive this as a red flag is not because there is anything actually wrong with it, it is actually because of your own bias against her and her content.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Once you experience pure source, it is empty yet full of potential. It does not play games, the mind does.

Trisher
    Indeed, source is the neutral starting point of creation.

17. Link to Post #173
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks

Fair enough, last thing I will say though is you should perhaps explore the difference between Soul and Spirit.

Some Gnostic sects believed that everyone had a soul, which was a part of this material creation created by the demiurge, but there was also Spirit (the Divine Spark) which was not created by the demiurge or anyone, rather it being a little piece of the Unknowable ONE (what you are calling Source).

I wish you well on your journey, ask your Spirit to guide you and show you how to divide Truth from error, follow that Spirit and remember....

Peace
    The way that I describe it is that the divine spark is neither the soul or spirit. The divine spark is housed within the soul. The soul is what stores the divine spark.
    I would describe spirits as what you describe as what exists in everyone as a part of this material creation. It is what we would call an entity, which is powered by energy. This spirit behaves liek a soul would and exiats within everyone but does not have the divine apark of source.

18. Link to Post #174
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Maybe the sky is green.

Chris
    sourcetruth when you quoted me you did so out of context.
    I said why should he (change his mind)
    I have else where pointed out that you are entitled to your opinions.
    Truth is Truth unchanging.
    It is untruth to say that very few here have souls.
    That is limiting the creator who is omnipresent.
    So if you want to disagree with The Christ-- The Buddha and a host of others too numerous to mention that is your choice and you are free to do so.
    Best wishes
    Chris
    Ps I have also pointed out that all concepts must go.
    The teacher can point from their own experience but thats not it
    The Truth lies within and is available to all.
    Not a few at a certain vibration.
    "I am the way"
    Chris
    If this reality is a creation, it only makes sense to create soulless beings within it. They are part of the creation.

19. Link to Post #175
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

source truth
    May I ask one question?
    Why did you join Avalon?

Best wishes
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

20. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

source truth
    May I ask one question?
    Why did you join Avalon?

Best wishes
    Chris
    That's quite a good question. I have another of my own.

Are you also posting about this on any other forums or blogs? (If so, which ones?)

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

greybeard (27th September 2019), Yoda (27th September 2019)

22. Link to Post #177
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

source truth
    May I ask one question?
    Why did you join Avalon?

Best wishes
    Chris
    I thought that this forum would be a good place to discuss spiritual topics.

23. Link to Post #178
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,990 times in 2,138 posts

Thanks

Peace
    The way that I describe it is that the divine spark is neither the soul or spirit. The divine spark is housed within the soul. The soul is what stores the divine spark.
    I would describe spirits as what you describe as what exists in everyone as a part of this material creation. It is what we would call an entity, which is powered by energy. This spirit behaves liek a soul would and exiats within everyone but does not have the divine apark of source.
    Wow, you do realise that its the complete INVERSE of what the Gnostics say? The Spirit is the Divine Spark housed within the soul yes, but EVERYBODY has a soul as it comes with a material body, not everybody has a Divine Spark (Spirit), but this does not mean they cannot become an individuated eternal being.

As your motives for posting this material here are under scrutiny this will be my last post in this thread......

I suggest you take time to reflect and look at other areas of this great forum, show your genuine interest and perhaps the discussion can be continued in a more productive manner at some stage?
    Last edited by pueblo; 27th September 2019 at 16:59.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

greybeard (27th September 2019)

25. Link to Post #179
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,190 times in 437 posts

The matrix is a false holographic overlay suppressing and distorting the truth and our access to pure source and all potentials. There are some access points within us to source in this false overlay but they are diminishing with EMF's from technology. One access point to source is through the pure consciousness of our gut biomes which can interact with the pure consciousness of nature biomes which can be amplified in the few remaining pure energy points on Earth. If you are in this pure nature, which is EMF free and the mind is still, with the heart open, there is nothing you need to do or not do. Source will be there, with all potentials. No barriers. No games. No levels/layers. No mind. No thing is the key.

Trisher

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

George (1st October 2019), greybeard (27th September 2019), onevoice (27th September 2019)

27. Link to Post #180
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks

Peace
    Wow, you do realise that its the complete INVERSE of what the Gnostics say? The Spirit is the Divine Spark housed within the soul yes, but EVERYBODY has a soul as it comes with a material body, not everybody has a Divine Spark (Spirit), but this does not mean they cannot become an individuated eternal being.

As your motives for posting this material here are under scrutiny this will be my last post in this thread......

I suggest you take time to reflect and look at other areas of this great forum, show your genuine interest and perhaps the discussion can be continued in a more productive manner at some stage?
    Yes, I do realize that. I disagree with a variety of spiritual beliefs.

My motives for posting this material is to discusss it. There is no way to scritinize that.

I will look at the other areas of this forum and participate in those discussions.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    If you are in this pure nature, which is EMF free and the mind is still, with the heart open, there is nothing you need to do or not do. Source will be there, with all potentials. No barriers. No games. No levels/layers. No mind. No thing is the key.

Trisher
    How can one be in this pure nature if they are eating meat or having orgasmss? The pure natural state is neutrality which is that of source. You must do and not do certain things to reach this state.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1 9 17 LastLast